LIVE: 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump visit Paris, France to participate in ceremonies for the Armistice Day Centennial Commemoration.

Streams (with chat enabled):

euronews: youtube.com/watch?v=6pWIBJC6rNE

globalnews: youtube.com/watch?v=Yet6WgmVz1s

skynews: youtube.com/watch?v=C_9B-Iyyqbw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1915_Vanceboro_international_bridge_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lf9J3trfB4
rmslusitania.info/controversies/second-explosion/
youtube.com/user/UndeadANBU/videos
bitchute.com/video/Bo7c9cNF9cxI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck they found all the images with non-white soldiers?

It would make you think most of the soldiers that fought in ww1 were non-white.

We live in the worst timeline

Attached: ifonly.png (613x765, 455.91K)

Most Americans didn't even want to go to war, same in WW2. Europe and their shit problems should remain their problems, not ours

bf 1

Attached: battlefieldmutt.jpg (800x800, 134.8K)

I'm surprised that German kikes still fund these Ukrainian prostitutes to screech in public like some degenerate mongrels.

Attached: Femen-1-640x480.png (640x480, 584.75K)

Someone post the Femen footage.

Yeah but public opinion doesn't matter to the kikes.

On and. I wish I could find the full thing

well that changed when they tried to commit a terrorist attack on Canada
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1915_Vanceboro_international_bridge_bombing

Interesting the president gets himself and his family out of the US today.
I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. it's not like the zionists have an affinity toward numerology.

My question is why

that and sinking of the Lusitania, it was seen as an unprovoked attack on a neutral country
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania

MSM's saying that Trump skipped a visit to the cemetery due to rain, whereas Obama visited in the rain. Is it true?

Does it matter?

His helicopter was grounded due to weather. The motorcade was deemed unsafe, as protesters were blocking off everything and approaching vehicles. They could not secure a new route, so White House stopped him from going.

They are even going so far as to make this a story as to drum up an old Trudeau speech in Dieppe - completely unrelated to this year and this event and featuring a retarded metaphor about raining bullets. Watch the attached - he's smug as fuck and so proud of himself for his retarded publicity stunt. This is what they are using to throw shade on Trump today.

Attached: canadaTrudeauSmugDieppeStunt.mp4 (562x767 904.35 KB, 74.46K)

In Canada, I've grown to see the poppy as a symbol of White suicide; not as a victory over muh Germans. It's a symbol of destruction - how Whites engaged in ethno-masochism and killed millions of their own for less than nothing in return.

Attached: poppy.jpg (804x437, 146.56K)

The kikes loaded that ship up with munitions. So much so that British tried to destroy the evidence post war with depth charges.

If Trump wasn't a dick sucker he would release all 9/11 after a speech that has him telling the public that there were munitions on that ship.

Trump should have went with an ar-15.

Happenings incoming.

Next year there will be a basketball match

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 9.48.56 AM.png (1920x1236, 2.71M)

Trump is a low-end fronter for the guys who did it.

I heard a cool story about the end of the Great War

it was 11/11/18 and the lone German machine gunner fed one last belt into his machine gun. it was 11:58 AM. He fired off the whole belt without pausing for a moment, fired the whole thing at the opposing south african troops. When his gun was empty he stood up, removed his helmet and bowed to the opposing forces and turned and marched to the rear.
NO MORE GOD DAMNED BROTHER WARS

End?

Arn't you disgusted to see all these hypocritical bastards doing shit in memory of WW1 while their dayjob is to do everything to cause WW3 ?

What would be your feeling if there had been a terrorist attack and all these filthy rats would be dead ? I won't say that I would be happy, it's highly illegal to say so with nowadays "freedom" of speech…

And what's with this non-white soldiers thing ? Why does color matters ? Do non-white lives matter more than white lives ? Are they trying to push the idea that non-whites were canon fodder ? Are they trying again to make me feel ashamed of being born white as if it made me a bad person just because of my color ? In next war do they want the millions of black invaders to stay safe while only whites go to die ? Fuck them…

who the fuck is this negress

It sickens me to see them hype up this 100th anniversary as if its something to celebrate, like a fucking birthday or some shit. They dont even teach WWI or WWII history in Canada. They dont know what they did, why they fought, who they fought - avg person fucking think Nazis were in WWI and that Germany was the only "bad guy" and instigator in that war. It's a fucking holiday and human garbage like Ron McLean get to spout their sappy pseudo intellectual speeches on TV or politicians like Trudeau and the MSM get to use it to spread hate and division.

Trudeau calls veterans the lowest of the low and tells them theyve got enough money while hosting shitskin terrorists in 5 star hotels with heated pools. He gives them $10 million to a fucking terrorist. They are goign to give another terrorist $65 million in a civil rights lawsuit while held in custody. And then they put out shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lf9J3trfB4

Not a single fucking white man in a video about remembrance day and the sacrifice and struggles they went through. I fucking hate them. If there's a God, we'll crucify these fucking traitors on Parliament Hill.

Attached: canadaIHateWhitePeopleItsNotOkayToBeWhite.jpg (1536x2048 438.45 KB, 158.97K)

and to discuss how WWIII starts

It's a celebration for the first major war that whites killed each other en masse for the kikes, which of course used whites as a human shield to deliver arms.
rmslusitania.info/controversies/second-explosion/

Attached: lusitania-on-fire.jpg (800x758, 139.16K)

If they don't mention muh 6,000,000 at least once I'll eat glass.

that nea gives me hope, it's a shitty time but it could be a lot worse.

Archduke killed 1914. Tag on his car A111-118 > 11/11/18 > Nov 11 1918. Nothing to see here.

Attached: img.jpg (1000x563, 178.29K)

No, the war between the Romans and Persians where Jews stole the True Cross was the first. And the Napoleonic Wars were the first in the modern era. Napoleon emancipated the jews, remember. There have been hundreds of these wars, you dumb fuck.

Ive known french are insufferable nigger lovers for a long while but this is too much.

How did how did John Kelly, Macron, and General Dunford manage to make it there in the same weather?

youtube.com/user/UndeadANBU/videos
bitchute.com/video/Bo7c9cNF9cxI/

Attached: The American Dream.webm (800x450, 14.72M)

Omg and i just realized the date that this post was made!
Fucking incredible! What are the odds?

And to add to the chutzpah these guys actually put "JUD" under that same tag.

Attached: 61tq1aqOvvL._AA300_.jpg (300x300, 26.19K)

Marine One cant fly in fog or rain. Other leaders had alternative plans to get there. Protesters made motorcade unsafe on short notice. It wasnt a major US memorial and was not even Nov 11. He was at the ceremony in afternoon and went to the US site at Belleau Woods afterwards. Kelly and Dunford are not the president of the USA. If you cant see how they dont require the same level of security for transportation as the POTUS, I dont know what to tell you.

Well the predictable kikes are making a major kvetching out of it.

but ww1 ended in stalemate around 1895. ww2 is the one that started 100 years ago and finally ended in crushing defeat for the soviet union after the rest joined germany including amreica. this is 1st grade history, user,.