Emmanuel Macuck

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Emmanuel Macuck : Nationalism is Treason

archive.is/WgtSS

French President Emmanuel Macron denounced nationalism during an Armistice Day centennial observance in Paris on Sunday.

“Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism: Nationalism is treason,” Macron said, according to a Euronews translator.

Macron spoke in front of world leaders including President Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

“If we think our interests may only come first and we don’t care for others, it is a treason of our values, a betrayal of all moral values,” he said. “We must remember this.”

Macron said that the moral values of France helped them fight for the future of their country.

moral values of France

Kek

Attached: M&M.png (165.39 KB, 640x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.
freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2289136/posts
rt.com/news/444001-macron-france-us-vassal-state/

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

He ain't wrong, French values have always been "be the biggest cuck imaginable at every turn"

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Putting your own nation before all else is treason
Is this some kind of paradox puzzle?

Attached: 753d8372dcd051610d0ad1e16c97ba754e106d782bd665fb69256619b09a09e3.jpg (171.2 KB, 640x494)

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Only if you care for and protect your family, friends and community can you then consider helping others. And even then, you must consider if they are worth saving, if the expenditure is better served on your own people and improving their lives. Finally, you must greatly consider the consequences of aiding them and why they need aid in the first place.

Attached: logorythmic-map-of-known-universe.jpg (27.65 KB, 480x360)

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Reminder this freakshow and that Lovecraftian goblin he mated with want to literally bridge the distance between Europe and Africa. Another reminder that this piece of shit thinks himself a literal God. Final reminder that France pissed away it's name and homeland when it betrayed Napoleon and then executing their own people en masse akbar style out of subservience to (((bankers))). Now their only shot at regaining any sort of prestige is by simply usurping the UK's former place in the Jewish Union.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

I'm not even surprised. This is exactly the kind of garbage I expect the leader of any Western European country to say these days.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

He ain't wrong, French values have always been "be the biggest cuck imaginable at every turn"
lul, very true. People often forget the French role in the cuckolding of Europe.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

If there is no nation, what do you betray?

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

He gets a slight boost to his approval rating for this event
It's still projected to go down the shitter by the end of the year
Baguette Fagget.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

according to a Euronews translator.
according to a (((Euronews translator.)))
hmmmmm.
He is cucked enough to say it anyway.

CY: 2018 - Where memers are labelled "information terrorists" and shitposting is a thought crime

Attached: memesareterrorism.png (76.79 KB, 822x812)
Attached: ukcuckistanshitpostingisacrime.png (194.27 KB, 535x572)

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

“Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism: Nationalism is treason,” Macron said, according to a Euronews translator.

Patriotism = loyalty to your state
Nationalism = loyalty to your folk

ZOG wants your loyalty to be to ZOG, not to your people. Nationalism is treason against the ZOG.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Macron, Merkel, and the rest of the globalist scum deserve nothing short of total eradication. Get rid of them as soon as possible.

Attached: 1540771822424.jpg (104.26 KB, 719x960)

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Don't forget that amerikikes aren't on your side and should never be trusted.
If you write half the things and did you'd be branded a D&C shill.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

ahh the french

Attached: welleswineremix.webm (9.57 MB, 640x360)

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

No one believes a word you say.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

it's 'if you kill your enemies they win' for a new age

David Evans
David Evans

when it betrayed Louis XVI
ftfy
Napoleon emancipated the kikes

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

NATIONALISM IS TREASON

Say that out loud and tell me it's not bullshit.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Nationalism neans nothing to me because my own country has treated me like refuse and abused me my entire life. Whites and jews alike.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

I need globalism because there must be some group of people I can point to as more reprehensibke, less worthy, etc.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

If words have no meanings, anyone can be anything at any time. This is what jews have done to our language.
NATIONALISM IS BLOOD.
“Nation” comes from the Latin “nationem”, literally “that which is born.”
TREASON IS GOING AGAINST THE NATION
But jews have renamed treason to mean absolutely nothing, and to never be applicable. ANY action taken in favor of ANYONE who is not part of your nation at any time is treason. War is not needed. “Aid and comfort to the enemy,” and “enemy” is any group that isn’t citizens, regardless of their country’s standing with yours.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

I like the part where the literal pedo fuck doll is lecturing me about "values."

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Macron is the best option for France, unlike (((Le Pen))) and her kike husband. We need some form of acceleration because France will not be saved through a “peaceful and democratic” process. I’m amazed 8/pol/ defends Blumpf, Le Pen, Farage, Jewtin, Tucker Carlson and his degenerate family, without realizing that they’re just on the other side of the Hegelian dialectic. No wonder oldfags went to the bunkers. You’re all a bunch of Kekistani/Mossad types. Fuck this board.

James Long
James Long

If words have no FIXED meanings, we can supply our own. Nature and civilization be damned. True freedom is peeing in the ladies’ toilet, and we owe it to the humanities.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

"French" men like sarkozy?

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Another burger who doesn't know what words mean… What a surprise. And I bet the word "jew" is real as well, right?

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Name that country, Israel?

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

French Jews are just mad they didn't get more Africans. Attack white solidarity at every turn, this is what you get.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Baguette Fagget.

Attached: baguette-faguette.jpg (36.24 KB, 1280x720)

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Reported for not even trying.

Robert Price
Robert Price

From Middle English tresoun, treison, from Anglo-Norman treson, from Old French traïson (“treason”), from Latin trāditiōnem, accusative of trāditiō (“a giving up, handing over, surrender, delivery, tradition”), from trādō (“give up, hand over, deliver over, betray”, verb), from trāns- (“over, across”) +‎ dō (“give”). Doublet of tradition.

treason (countable and uncountable, plural treasons)
The crime of betraying one’s own country.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

I've been on here calling patriotism cancer for years. Now do you retards understand?

Bentley James
Bentley James

To-day there 's no middle course. Either exaggeratedly
severe sentences (when they feel they are supported by public
opinion), or else a misplaced leniency. When somebody speaks
to me about a traitor, it doesn't interest me to know just how
he betrayed, or whether his treachery was successful, or what it
concerned. For me, the only question is: "Did he act for or
against Germany?" -Hitler's Table Talks, On Treason, 1941
There is nothing wrong with betraying your country if it's on behalf of your NATION. Our founders understood this. When your country and government has become so corrupt and rotten to the core that it's strangling, thus KILLING your people, it's your duty to become a traitor to what that institution stands for and replace it.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

<gay pdf formatting
To-day there 's no middle course. Either exaggeratedly severe sentences (when they feel they are supported by public opinion), or else a misplaced leniency. When somebody speaks to me about a traitor, it doesn't interest me to now just how he betrayed, or whether his treachery is successful, or what it concerned. For me, the only question is: "Did he act for or against Germany?"

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Not an argument, you commie supporting cuck

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

All countries are Israel.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

lol

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

you support communists because you explicitly called out and rejected the communist dialectic, explaining the real definitions of the words they have corrupted
Okay, reported.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

actually believing in an Hibernian conspiracy
youtu. be/elf0dp_0H4Y

It’s 2018 for God’s sake!

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Macron is Trudeau in disguise.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

I don't know the etymology of word, so I'll make them up to support my views
You're doing more harm than good. You're like those that hate the Fed and tell everyone that the Fed killed JFK because of EO11110. You're just spreading disinfo.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

My D&C isn't obvious (oy bey, Jews are true French, white Americans/Germans are conspiring :^) )
I'll accuse others of what I'm doing, that'll hoodwink you
kys chaim

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

He's a rothschild pet. Of course he would propagate marxist thought.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Attached: macronCelebration.jpg (103.52 KB, 567x767)
Attached: canadaTrudeauWelcomeAllRefugees.png (674.93 KB, 736x767)

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode, The Obsolete Man:

Chancellor:I'd ask you again, your occupation Mr.Wordsworth?
Wordsworth: I AM a librarian, that IS my occupation, that is my PROFESSION. If you people choose to call that obsolete…
Secretary: Request clarification of the term…
Chancellor: Yes…Mr.Wordsworth, the term "You people," you make reference to The State?
Wordsworth: I make reference to The State.
Chancellor: And you persist in declaring your occupation as being that of a librarian. Is that correct?
Wordsworth: Yes, sir, that's correct.
Chancellor: A librarian. Having to do…with books.
Wordsworth:(Proudly) Yes sir…books!
Chancellor: Since there are no more books, Mr.Wordsworth, there are no more libraries, and ,of course, as it follows , there is very little call for the services of a librarian. Case in point: A minister. A minister would tell us that his function is that of preaching the word of God. >And since it follows that since The State has proven that there is no God, that would make the function of a minister quite academic as well….
Wordsworth: There IS a God!!
(Crowd jeers in shock. The chancellor looks angry)
Chancellor: You are in error, Wordsworth. There is NO GOD! (To the crowd) The STATE HAS PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO GOD!!
Wordworth: You cannot erase God, with an edict!
(Crowd is even more in shock at Wordsworth)
Chancellor:You are obsolete, Mr.Wordsworth!
Wordsworth: A lie, no man is obsolete!
Chancellor: You have no function, >Mr.Wordsworth. You're an innacuranism, like a ghost from another time….
Wordsworth: I am nothing more than a reminder to you that you cannot destroy truth by burning pages!
Chancellor: You're a bug,Mr.Wordsworth. A crawling insect. An ugly, misformed, little creature, that has no purpose here, no meaning!
Wordsworth: I am a human being…
<Chancellor: You're a librarian, Mr.Wordsworth. You're a dealer in books and two cent finds and pamphlets in closed stacks in the musty finds of a language factory that spews meaningless words on an assembly line. WORDS, Mr.WORDSworth. That have no substance, no dimension, like air, like the wind. Like a vacuum, that you make believe have an existence, by scribbling index numbers on little cards.
Wordsworth: I don't care. I tell you: I don't care. I'm a human being, I exist….and if I speak one thought aloud, that thought lives, even after I'm shoveled into my grave.
<Chancellor: Delusions, Mr.Wordsworth, DELUSIONS!! That you inject into your veins with printer's ink, the narcotics you call literature: The Bible, poetry, essays, all kinds, all of it are opiate to make you think you have a strength, when you have no strength at all!!! You are nothing, but spindly limbs and a dream, and The State has no use for your kind!!!! (Calming down) You waste our time, Mr.Wordsworth, and you're not worth the waste. Instruct him!

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2289136/posts

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

so he will stop back seat driving the policies of the former colonies?

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Call me a whatever but the frogs and krauts killed all their Men off 1914-1946

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

innacuranism
not anochronism
?

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

We are so deep into hell, there is no coming back

Attached: big-brother.jpg (294.63 KB, 1200x925)

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Good point, I remember anachronism but seems that's what the sourced script says.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

ITT: People who honestly prefer a world full of resentment, egoism and distrust among the western nations over JUST FUCKING LETTING GO

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

Powerful. Kike-free television reads like poetry.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

And the solution to 1984 is 1776 and Shadowrun.

Attached: 1538617182179.png (497.4 KB, 808x755)

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Jewish former Rothschild banker turned president dislikes nationalism
Unsurprising. It disappoints me that certain idiots here tried to shill Macron.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Macron said that the moral values of France helped them fight for the future of their country.
helped them fight.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

mahhhhaaaaaa the french, military, has always been disparaged for its cowardice.

Attached: the-french.webm (202.16 KB, 320x240)

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

kike free
Rod Sterling was a jew, user.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Only in clown world would something like this be said by a leader of a country.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

bots
I love how the kike narrative is that we're all bots. I have been deplatformed repeatedly for being a "bot," even though I am far smarter than these kike tools.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

His Mommy-Wife taught him that.
Vive la Surrender!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (383.37 KB, 600x402)

Jack Green
Jack Green

x is treason!
increases the price of diesel by 30%
after diesels have been pushed in Europe for decades
ruining poor French families
This faggot frog takes the award for the biggest cuck.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Macaroni's swan song
he's already incredibly unpopular.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

je ne suis pas un cuck vous êtes!

Attached: 09F4DC51-FFB9-43D5-A9FC-1F4FE69C696C.jpeg (206.19 KB, 750x608)

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Unsurprising. It disappoints me that certain idiots here tried to shill Macron.
I never saw one post in praise of Macron, however how could anyone get a word in edgeways when the board was filled with kikes promoting the other NeoCon jew banker owned kike Trumpstein allthe while.

Macron is no less cucked than the orange kike,yet all you hear are Amerikikes banging on about how everyone else is cucked while they elected the most jewish president since Roosevelt

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

I- I- I- I- I- I- I-VPITER R- R- R- R-ISING?!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!?!??!!!!??????!?!?!???!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: La-future-marseillaise-remix-pour-l’Élysée-(-fête-de-la-musique-2018-).webm (7.63 MB, 640x360)
Attached: JUST.png (337.79 KB, 866x914)
Attached: FUCK-MY-FRANCE-UP.jpeg (207.81 KB, 1080x675)
Attached: france.mp4 (5.25 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Signor S-ヽヷ履.png (2.54 MB, 1920x1080)

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

anti-white meme is obvious

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

I never saw one post in praise of Macron
Looks like you missed the turbo pro-Faggon (MUH JVPITER RISING, B-BASED! and the blatant anti-Le Pen shilling (OY VEY SHE'S NOT FEMALE HITLER ON STEROIDS GOY JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS ZIONIST SHISKA, COAL BURNING DAUGHTER!) pre-election here.

Attached: JIDF-enters-the-thread.webm (4.76 MB, 854x480)
Attached: silly-jidf.webm (6.38 MB, 512x288)

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Isn't treason like the dictionary definition of the exact polar opposite of nationalism? It'd be hard to find a bigger nonsequetir if you tried.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

France fighting on others behalf
It's like these people are content to just make everything they say up because they know the media is so stacked no one except an image board will ever call them out.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Nationalism is treason
Governments gotta go, says I.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Isn't treason like the dictionary definition of the exact polar opposite of nationalism?
No. Treason is to betray your government.
Governments are arbitrary and pointless. Nations aren't.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Which le Pen, fellow fashy isreali jew?
The daughter of the Mossad agent or the freemason one who declared defeating antisemitism as her primary goal?

Le Pen was owned by the jews and Macron was owned by the jews, it was wankers like you that would endlessly shill for these zionist kike frauds that destroyed Zig Forums

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Treason the whom? I can’t help but notice he didn’t say. Where do his loyalties lie exactly?

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

There were some people who had the thought that he might be secretly redpilled when he talked about reducing African birthrates by educating them.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

spotted the frenchman

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

nationalizm is treason
Sounds like a contradiction to me

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

Emmanuel Macuck
not Emmanuel Micron

Attached: god-only-haqua-disgusting.jpg (205.82 KB, 1920x1080)

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Nationalism is treason
Up is down, white is black, and the sea is above the sky, too…

Attached: HappyRabbi.jpg (9.8 KB, 284x177)

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Macron talked up the idea of a European army that would in part serve to protect the continent from the US.
American intervention in France when?

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

From their pov it technically is because they view the planet as one big country. The future they envision is one sub race with the kikes on top controlling everything. Anything against that is antikike.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Keep projecting and ignoring the blatant anti-le pen shilling here and everywhere, still doesn't change the fact that bruxelles kikes were terrified of PEOPLE CHOSING her, that is undeniable, it's what pseudo-redpilled niggers like you will never understand.
It's not about her rising to a position of "power", it's about the Overton Window shifting, that is what eurokikes truly fear.
You're the same no-brain nigger that thinks Hillary in "power" would've changed nothing, great success for the hasbarafags shilling. Lurk.

Attached: hillary's-unclassified-email-2012.png (577.93 KB, 1382x792)
Attached: Assad7.jpg (40.4 KB, 536x536)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

Le-pen ruined her father's party and they are against anti-semitism so much so that they banned the old-guard of the party.
Are you anti-jew or an optics cuck?

James Ward
James Ward

choosing*

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

still missing the point
IT'S NOT ABOUT PUPPET A-B, NIGGER
OR A PART-Y
It's about people liking someone who represents a certain idea i.e. the idea itself, then the idea get's normalized. The absolute majority of people are total lemmings, they will follow the trend and spread it, once the ϟϟarchetypeϟϟ or (((archetype))) get's a hold on the collective, the rest is details.
Look at Bolsonaro, another openly ZOG-friendly fool, yet the media shat on him big time, why? Because his "fuck degenerate faggots, let's shoot commies" archetype is far stronger (bolder) than his (((virtue signaling)))
(((Great speculators))) know this very well.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Germany and France are the Biggest cancerous nation killing Europe though the EU
UK the most cuck nation with or without the EU
Will rest of Europe be fine?

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

Someone needs to post the French mutt on /k/. There a French Canadian that get ass blasted over people correcting his English.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

I want to get out of the shadow realm.

Attached: shadow-realm.PNG (255.21 KB, 423x283)

Henry Young
Henry Young

She looks like ET

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

rt.com/news/444001-macron-france-us-vassal-state/
We're your historical ally!
We're going to make an EU army to defend against you!
Fucking frogs

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

I'm happy to shill Macron. In the sense that he's one of the few with an inner fire/ promethean ambition, who if he could, might just usher in a new golden age. I know it's unlikely but i'm comparing him to your standard right-wing hacks popping up. Be it Trump, LePenn, Orban, Salvini, Farage etc who can only go on about basic plebian shit like immigration and taxes.

I mean Macron is closer to the archetype I'm looking for and that's required to actually make big changes.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Nationalism is Treason!
How? In what way?

This shit is so incredibly jewish.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (180.23 KB, 2146x1132)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (42.06 KB, 1482x225)

James James
James James

This annoyed me so much, I made a thing.

Attached: Treason-to-Whiteness.jpg (3.07 MB, 3860x3716)

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Would someone with editing skills please make one of these for Macron.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Attached: tumblr-pd9kn6atxg1tadzx3o1-500.png.jpg (91.48 KB, 500x602)

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

fashy
Found the kike, thanks for outing yourself

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Liberté-Égalité-Fraternité 1789+ cuckoldery
French-Canadian
How about reading a fucking history book, nigger.
oops forgot, niggers cant't read

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

It's reading shit like this that makes me want to support a Chinese/Russian invasion if it meant a fatal blow to zionism.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

she takes a shower while the bagels cook in the oven,

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Bullshit, the solution to 1984 is 1933.

Attached: 9f1c6f34227783c4.jpg (111.42 KB, 853x1280)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

nationalism
Synonymous for patriotism

Is that guy just severely mentally retarded and thats why he says shit like hurr journalists are too dumb to understand me?. Of course its very hard to understand someone with the intellectual capabilities of a mentally challenged 12 year old who wants to change the dictionary for political points.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

The French Revolution was a mistake.

Attached: kings.jpeg (217.55 KB, 1200x737)

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

they are having their cake user
let them eat it too

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Right. Patriotism = country. Nationalism = blood and soil.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

I work with liberals. They honestly believe nationalism is a terrible thing and must be destroyed. When Trump announced he was a nationalist, you could feel the shock and horror almost physically emanating from them.
They are true believers in the globalist agenda and they eat up what Macron is saying. Unless and until the media parrots a different line, they will believe this indefinitely.

Attached: best.jpg (91.84 KB, 463x700)

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

How can he even say that with a straight face? Like, I get it, he's pandering to that 20ish % of the people who still care about his kike controlled face, but doesn't he realize there's a countrywide mob asking for his head on a stick?

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

The (((media))) is the pied piper leading them to drowned, if they follow they are so many shameful rats willingly diving into their own drowning. .

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

What cuck, he is Rothshilds puppet.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Can't believe nobody has posted this image yet.
He ran on the globalist-kike platform from day 1.

Attached: Macron-jew.JPG (100.28 KB, 1024x768)

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Oh goody kike mods are protecting kikes and their good goyim again.