What happened to this board?

Why is it so blackpilled? Everything except listening to Nazi war music and lifting weights is a Jewish subversion and degenerate. You care about X cause or Y happening? Who cares, Z deserved it for being nice to a jew once, which means their obviously a zionist plant named chaim here to distract you from white genocide. Except when anyone proposes anything to remedy the white genocide, you guys call them feds and basically sit back and prefer to post whining about it instead of doing anything at all. This went from best pol to worst pol. Kill yourselves, because with your depression and autism you're basically dead anyway.

Attached: 1541896803293.jpg (688x1024, 103.77K)

Invaded in absence of real moderation.

No, you get BANNED for saying no to blackpill here.

The kike mods are all anti-Trump, and they are frankly happy at the state of the board.

Good. Whites are close to being genocided and overrun by the third world horde. Now's not the time to be sucking on bluepills faggot.

Time to move on. If you aren't retarded you'll find bunkers.

You can always go back to r/The_Donald, Moshe.

Go listen to some podcasts you alt-kike MAGApede spastic. You'll be back after they fuck you over.

thank you for proving me right

then fucking act instead of crying about kike psyops

Get in there!

Attached: gas-oven.png (469x600, 201.52K)

You need hope to have the motivation to fight. Making Zig Forumsacks depressive recluses serves only our enemy.

It's not even about being for/against whatever person issue or idea, the quality of the posts here has dramatically fallen off due to the constant surge of shills. I see the same tactics every single day in every thread, and without any consistent moderation that can recognize these tactics the board will tank.

sure thing rabbi!

See? They are anti-Trump kikes.

They do NOTHING but smear Trump.

The board already tanks.
This board doesn't need moderation, it needs GOOD moderation, because it's under very bad moderation.

Sure, kike.

Attached: 07f2b0b13051496f78d3fb925a5c8baf6cc4c4b069e5a782b5f6a7a04b60bd09.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Well fuck off back to reddit where you belong you bluepilled newfag

Filtered and reported you for deportation straight into the woodchipper!

Enjoy your ban jewboy!

See? And people wonder why this board tanks.

Kikes OUTNUMBER legit posters.

Just hit the filter button to filter the JIDF/MAGAniggers

:^)

Attached: 4f852ee105b95f34537895f41950821f242a86b4379cb3d4da3e4cee1ef483d3.png (255x232, 10.53K)

Wrong sweetie, most of the Zig Forumsacks here aren't going to be on the front lines anyway faggot. The primary demographic here are spergs and occult memetic warriors so honing the advanced redpill aka the blackpill is beneficial especially as it makes it's way down into the normalcattle's mouth.

No, wrong, Zig Forums used to be the LIGHT, it's not the dark.

most the newfag posters don't even into this place

Never claimed it was dark you stupid sack of shit read the post again.

Act huh? What do you propose?

lmaoing @ ur life

I really don't even think there are actual posters here anymore, all I see are fracture point shills constantly arguing with one another about trump or religion. All they do is just spit out rhetoric about the other group being kikes for their stance. Every single thread ends up being reduced to this and all actual conversation gets drowned out in the shills shilling each other. If the mods banned both the pro and anti trump shills this place would dramatically improve. Remember that kikes always give you with two options and make you think that those are the only two options in the world, they polarize so they can distract and manipulate.

That IS the DARK, kike.

What happened is that Trump didn't build the wall. The wall will never be built. It's over. This inaction has blackpilled the entire Zig Forumsosphere.

This, even when I'm pro-Trump, I agree with this.

Out kike, out!

fuck off traitor!

It was just a meme.

The blackpill isn't literally dark you motherfucker, I bet you're the same faggot that claims MUH SIEGE is satanic.

((( )))
What are you talking about? The "wall" was always an esoteric metaphor that symbolized the strong friends we find along the border.

Real whites understood this!

The wall doesn't matter. Once again you fucking faggots on the east coast and in the midwest are so insulated from the truth that you've become delusional. The Western states are gone. Seriously they're fucking gone. Now they head North East. The third world horde is on its way and I can tell you right now you're not fucking ready.

the ugliest of truths is beautiful, boy

Fuck off shitskin, liberty is an Aryan ideal your kind doesn't understand.

The caravans have been flooding into the USA for years and everyone is acting like this is something new, ffs.

this

I'm not black pilled. Please go back to sucking cocks, faggot.

Attached: It_says_right_here_you're_a_faggot.jpg (585x353, 61.45K)

This board is on purpose being turned to a blackpill honeypot by complete lack of moderation just turning in to a civinat, kike echo chamber like 4cuck well currently its worst then 4cuck. There is other boards though that still moderate.

It's gone to hell because it became a global board, and shills are allowed to shit on the board without any real repercussions.

It's insane tbh. I see Zig Forumsacks commenting that the US is somehow better off than Europe and it's so fucking obvious that they don't live in the Western or NW states. If they did they'd see the invasion is already complete.

It is, I'd rather have cuckchanners spamming here than the astroturfing kikes.

Trumptards were the one turning this place into a civnat kike echo chamber dumbfuck. Imkikey banned probably half of the userbase because they were critical of the orange kike stooge.

I visited out West before and was amazed at the number of homeless tweakers everywhere.

[hand rubbing intensifies]

Attached: super glowing merchant.jpg (288x288, 17.36K)

You can thank mayors in the colder states for literally shipping their homeless here so they don't have to deal with their frozen corpses.

Attached: 1453258312469.jpg (1536x2048, 309.63K)

wow, how organic

Diggers moved to a new bunker. This one is contaminated with faggot mods after Zig Forums became a (forced) global board from external pressures.

If that synagayogue shooting happened the shooter would have said THIS IS FOR THE ADS , not say some dr robotnik shit like ALL JEWS MUST DIE!

NOBODY SAYS "MUST" We arent William "Incest" Shakespeare and the word optics is only used when playing call of duty kill yourselves all children should be given assault rifles so the population is reduced to 1488

Where did the Alan Grants go?

Attached: ambermosquito.jpg (500x291, 41.21K)

America is even less White than it was on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Demographics is all that matters. We are running out of time and we wasted another 2 years pretending this dreadful system of Jewish domination is useful to us in anyway. There's no such thing as a blackpill. It's a made up alt-kike term when those spastics have to cope with the grim reality of our current situation. Not to mention it took months of mass banning those anons who knew the truth about the orange kike and thread nuking to make sure Zig Forums is no longer a NatSoc board but a more edgy GOP cheerleading squad with some Nazi overpaint. The truth is harsh but our future is bleak if we continue to waste time on petty party squabbles instead of rejecting this jewish democracy altogether but the truth will set you free nonetheless. Zig Forums is no longer a Zionist civnat board like it was for those past two years. We're a NatSoc board once again.

The truth is that Zig Forums has never been a Natsoc board.

And we are still pro-Trump here, kike.

retard
(fuck your dubs)

Kike, what are you trying to say?

If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post.

sage

This board was dedicated to redpilling the world. Not becoming your honeypot for the rightwing version of ANTIFA, aka the altkike/ram/siege or any of that gay shit. Fuck yourself. You're losing funding by the day.

This board was dedicated to redpilling the world. Not becoming your honeypot for the rightwing version of ANTIFA, aka the altkike/ram/siege or any of that gay shit. Fuck yourself. You're losing funding by the day.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS FEDS! We're not Muslism!

Attached: rocker turtle.jpg (768x580, 97.45K)

Redpilling or blackpilling.

And spam is bannable.

report me alt-kike fed. You've been getting me banned since Spencer showed up. I dont care.

Redpilling is all we do. We don't do activism. That's for commie faggot useful idiots NPCs

Actually I have banned non-stop for being pro-Trump, and people can be banned here for shilling Spencer.

sage

Not for the first year of that faggot. He was promoted here by the mods and banned you for saying anything bad about the altright.

And not true for the 2nd year onwards.

Shilling for Spencer and "alt-right" are bannable now.

In fact, the current mods are all glow in the dark "natsoc" faggots.

When is being paranoid and rick and morty reactionary at the same time count as a blackpill?

That's the real question.

I thought black pills were deep and uncomfortable truths. Like the fact that all women are children. Not, "Muh Joooos control trump" Or "it's over, I don't understand civics 101."

I know you are. Only jews, dumb boomers and Zionists Christians support Trump now. He gave you the largest-ever aid package in American history to your misbegotten kind when American infrastructure is in shambles and American White low and middle class is being taxed to death. He sold your pals in Saudi Arabia $110 billion worth of weapons so they can continue to destabilize the Middle East for you. He gave clemency to Sholom Rubashkin, a known Zionist, money fraud and a scumbag hiring illigal aliens under the table as a hanukkah gift for the people he loves the most, the jews. He kept American boys in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen so your precious Greater Israel may come to life. He continue to bomb Syria for you so you yids may feel safe living behind high walls and nicely protected borders. Wall that was denied to us, time after time because we run out of money for ourselves by helping you while you backstab us as soon as it's convenient for you to do so. He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem as a personal favor to his friend and Israeli prime minister Bibi Netanyahu. He put more sanctions on Iran and he was one of the prime movers behind the JUST Act so you kikes can fatten yourself on the blood of Eastern Europe once again. He even gave his children to you. His own flesh and blood and for me that's the most disgusting part of this whole charade. Willingly marring your kids to yids is abhorrent to me on a deep, personal level. I guess you jews aren't tried of winning yet and the orange kike in chief will surely find a way to help you even more in the next 2 years while continuing to completely ignore the White voters who were dumb enough to trust him. I really like that pic with Trump laughing his ass off with Hilary and Bill. They are having a great time knowing the braindead American electorate is too dumb to ever look past the false two-party dichotomy.

Attached: donald-hillary-800.jpg (1200x799 783.01 KB, 233.37K)

It's literally as bad as Dawn of the Dead in Vancouver BC., after 3 or 4 oclock in the afternoon on a business day. They're not just skulking in the slums. They're infesting the nicest parts of the city and the police do nothing.

Crystal meth smokers are totally out of control.

Trump is still /ourguy/, despite all the shit you are spewing.
Follow the trend of all US presidents.
Nothing against white interests.
LOWEST military foreign involvement in DECADES.

Try harder, kikes. We are still on Trump's team.

When do stormfags finally die?

I'm sure you are. After all, Trump is very popular with you nationalistic Israeli jews. Thanks for ignoring all my other arguments too and proving once and for all, that voting is useless when every American president has to surround himself with jewish advisors and put the well-being of jews and the state of Israel as his utmost priority.

Attached: friendsofzion2_hdv.jpg (900x400 35.96 KB, 97.44K)

I hate this meme.

Zig Forums is the asshole of the internet. It has always been "blackpilled" because it was originally full of the most degenerate human beings on 4chan, only recently have people reacted against the "blackpills". BUT, Zig Forums has always been a blackpilled board trying to find a purpose for itself and therefore establishing the true concept of "redpill". That is what separates this board from any right leaning forum I know of.
Otherwise we'd do nothing but fap to degenerate bullshit and never fix ourselves, probably even continue to contribute to our problems. But we grew tired of that.

Attached: 1534267644846.png (720x544, 382.8K)

so you used to support him, but not now? nuclear codes?

voting for a pro israel boomer named trump somehow made the kikes go into overdrive. you cant explain it without revealing your true motivation for spewing thousands of paragraphs of the same tired shilling

It's simply the natural result of many people who visit here realizing that there is no political situation, there is no democratic solution, and that those of us who have said over and over that there is only one way out, were right all along. So many whites, even here, were hoping for some kind of vibrant political revolution where we reestablished our borders, stopped immigration both legal and illegal, and slowly restored our birthrates and countries over a long restoration process.

It is becoming increasingly obvious to these men that such a possibility, such a future, is a dream within a dream, and cannot, and will not, occur in reality. At that point they begin to assess what we stand against, the sheer, vast magnitude of it, and how fully the system is within our enemies grasp, and as a natural consequence they begin to give into despair and sorrow. It takes real resolve and stoicism to face up to what we're up against, and the snowballs chance in hell that we have of winning the day, and many will cling to desperate hopes or fall into hedonism or depression up until the very end.

Our only path forward is war. Our only hope of survival is victory against overwhelming odds. And what's even harder for many, is that because of the nature of our situation, we can't even get started of our own volition. We have to wait until a critical event triggers an opportunity we can utilize to retake our lands, or we cannot even engage the enemy. If we do otherwise we are simply throwing ourselves away in a futile effort that does zero damage to the overall societal structure that is strangling our people to death. And there is no guarantee such an event will happen, we must rely on fate to give us a hand we can play, or we can do naught but sit by and watch the end of our people and our history.

It is very difficult in the face of these facts for many to remain calm or stoic, much less optimistic about our future. It can be done, but it is a struggle and one that every one of us will have to go through on our own, as every person has their own way of mentally preparing and handling the circumstances of our day. Even the best of us have times when we feel the same, so keep that in mind when you watch other people speak about how little hope they have left, because we've all been there. If they can get past it, they will be much stronger and made of sterner stuff than they were before, and ready to face our destiny, whatever it may be.

Attached: c0f1ee6cfe192d94829a4f07cc3e94fd255d03f3bd869177c55c6001a96986e3.png (1000x998, 581.97K)

How does posting a paper with the date written on it price anything?

Prove not price. Too much thought about Jews caused a Freudian slip.

And who would be good moderation?

You see Zig Forumsacks accuse each-other of shillery and wanting the other banned. No matter who you bring on board, you will have those claiming that the board is compromised and mods are shit.
And that is because this is an open bord and there is no ideological purity - only a common goal (save white nations and cultures), but opinions on how to reach those goals differ.

And of course, a whole lot of D&C attempts, where everyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is a dirty rotten hasbara jew shills from reddit. Most prominent example here is the Trump and religion issues which are heavily pushed by (((you know whom))) in an attempt to divide us.

So to those groups I have one thing to say - FUCK YOU. Faggots who contribute nothing and cannot keep their faggotry in check, and insist that their opinions MUST be shared by every Zig Forumsack.
I don't care if you're Christian, atheist or pagan. Don't care if you trust Trump or not. But keep your autism in check and don't shit on this board.

THIS

The only red pill is the black pill.

That isn't a path though.
It's a suicide.

The explanation is very easy and rather straightforward. Bread and circuses. After an intense period of radicalization under Obama the White majority was starting to get angry. Whites finally understood the system is stack against them and doesn't have their best interests in mind at all. Whites started to ask questions and connect the dots realizing something is afoot. To negate that ZOG selected Trump as the next figurehead president of the United States of America. Jews control the media so they easily run a campaign to paint him as the underdog, outsider, wild-card candidate and a radical while Trump in fact was repeating the same basic bitch cuckservative talking points that were the Republican agenda in the early 2000s and Dem party line in the late 90s. The conservatives of today are the liberals of yesterday, Now this Trump's neoconservatism was successfully re-branded as extreme right-wing rhetoric pushing the overton window further left. The next American president will run on a ballot opposing everything Trump stood for (and never actually delivered) during the election phase. American Whites, starved for a political candidate who represents their interests fell for it hook line and sinker and deradicalised overnight. Trump was the release valve for their anger. Their faith in the completely judaised American two-party system restored. They no longer see the system as their enemy, which is too bad because the system still is doing everything that's in its power to kill them. Saying Trump is a jew lover is not propaganda of any kind. It's just a fact of life. Man who hates the jews doesn't marry his flesh and blood, his biological future to them. Man who opposes them doesn't give jews ever more money that every American president before him. Man who wants to destroy them doesn't support the Greater Israel project every step of the way. Trump derangement syndrome works both ways and now the American right-wing was sucked on the completely manufactured Trump's cult of personality and is cheering for niggers in MAGA hats, who endorse jewish interracial pornography on prime time national TV nonetheless, instead of looking for a way out when the American left is getting radicalized with each passing day.

This board is only a shadow of its former glory thanks to the Roach chasing most of the old user base away and replacing them with christcucks, trumpshills and redditors straight from the r/the_donald itself.

Attached: trump2.jpg (1520x1000 285.75 KB, 83.23K)

The only blackpill is that there is nothing to stop you from just redpilling yourself.

Attached: 1541465407113.jpg (1599x999, 204.51K)

/thread

beautifully said. good to see people left here that can use their brains. gives me hope for this board.

please, tell us about our glorious future where just because the jew is named, they burst into flames like a vampire in the sun, and suddenly the white man rules all, which suddenly fixes your vitamin d deficiency and years of social seclusion that permanently damaged your ability to function away from a glowing screen, you fucking pansy

you're literally proving me right

lmao

The board is being heavily shilled. It seemed to coincide with the run-up to the midterm elections but it hasn't died down yet. My guess is the democrats' handlers think they can slow the spread of information pertaining to their voter fraud by sowing seeds of disunity on this board. They're probably targeting other online communities of interest as well.

Doesn't help that the current moderation isn't up to task, either.

all is a funny way to spell your own home, for starters

Attached: 08f19a18a9e1d9ba6fcbddb9f4aa755c2da804447eb7676a358817d941d19f25.jpg (1334x1809, 472.1K)

the only good posts in this thread of autistic LARPing bugmen

So you started fapping to calling everyone who disagrees with any nuance of your own personal worldview a jew, just like everyone else, while doing literally nothing. Also no, you aren't awakening anyone, especially the white man. This is a festering circlejerk for broken people and nothing more.

I'm anxious to hear your alternative solution

Good moderation deletes spam and those who make fallacious argument. The more they insult, the more they greentext, the more they should be banned to keep this board sane.

100% correct

Gee, I wonder why?
Just remember, you get the most flak when you’re over the target.

Price? What price? Wanna buy dated paper really cheap?

Because he's a kike lover and deserves it. You can't make anything great again, because the world of the living cannot be great.

pic not related

Attached: commiepls.png (500x491, 353.89K)

You can't redpill anyone. Nobody can understand. They're all addicted to the hedonism of the machine.

(WASTED DUBS)
Go do something then. I dare you. Post here with pics to prove it happened. I'm waiting for you to lead us!

Tell us how anything can be done at all? ZOG has controlled all things from before we were ever born. Every reaction is accounted for. It's all just part of hte torment.

That's Fate.

So how could something be done? Prove it to me by going and doing something then posting about it here with timestamped pictures and video.