Fellas what happens if you redpill someone and they can’t handle it and they start to go insane?

Fellas what happens if you redpill someone and they can’t handle it and they start to go insane?

Attached: 1541999632231.png (3072x3118, 298.59K)

I consider them a friend.

Murder them.

Attached: 1528344257817s.jpg (198x250, 11.86K)

Insanity is temporary; the truth is always the truth.

That's like 85% of this board

It's not unusual to enter a perpetual manic state after accepting certain difficult truths. What is very important is to try to keep your friend centered. Rather than letting him go on a tear trying to find enemies under every rock, and there are enemies under nearly every rock, remind him to focus on the most central and important things in life. He's realized he's living in a den of jackals and the jackals want to devour him. He's probably hyper alert, constantly on guard, and on the verge of a fight or flight response to many situations which would in the past have been mundane to him.

Awareness of the enemies is vital, but not sufficient. If he were to lash out in a panic, unprepared, he would be eaten alive. Remind him the goal is a stable society, a future for his children, a world of real progress and not the illusion of progress. He has to take real, difficult steps towards that goal.

If this friend is you, user, I suggest talking about it in QTDDTOT. This is quite literally the only place on earth you're going to find comfort.

I happen. You lose everything you ever loved and even the capacity to love. Then you know Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

i find hitler speeches calming

Attached: ab274569809e78b4a5f9812ccaafcacd.jpg (632x432 20.66 KB, 250.57K)

FPBP

Attached: 11a630c5d47fadb465b4d4c4acbc0f554488c8c7dcf95fd823676d9eab839a39.jpg (2127x1110 249.85 KB, 91.75K)

>thanks retard for you low IQ baseless (((opinion)))

Attached: 4485401f743d0e16a5d5307de1113a97df99487ca49204b491b487b6ee5f3dbc.jpg (831x1172, 533.83K)

BUTTERS! YOU'RE GROUNDED!

Welcome them to /pol and encourage them to lurk for a while and investigate their interests.

I tell every White person I get to know well about this place, let this place sort them out. Hi Doug, Luke and Jessica, you're here forever!

What did you do user?

I

Hi Jessica
I have a message for you and I'm posting the abolish Ice gif so I can post my webm, so ignore it or don't, but it's not part of my message.

Attached: Abolish_Ice.gif (1280x720 4.13 MB, 1.57M)

Tell them at least you didn't Brown Pill them, and then call them Matey, and have a good laugh.

This post has taught me: If there are shitposts, shitpost back even harder until it becomes a good post.

Did that to my girlfriend regarding 9-11. She did ask for it though.
She always turned to me for wisdom and guidance about almost everything.
Started in 1999. She loved asking me about things that most normies didn't know about.
She asked about y2k. Her friends were all panicked and hunkered down at their parents houses with stockpiles of food. She loved that I wasn't worried at all and she was all over me on new year's eve of Y2K.
I was teaching her about the Hegelian dialectic and how the elite create problems and provide solutions for profit. She asked about this sort of thing and I never brought it up out of nowhere.
I was excited that I finally had a "smart" girlfriend.
Then we started seeing other people a few months before 9-11.
She couldn't stop calling me after 9-11 and wanted to know what I thought.
I explained that there's no way those buildings would go straight down without falling over. Told her about the military-industrial-complex, war profiteering. Told her about PNAC, the freemasons, etc. She went really pale after that since her uncle was a mason. We tried to talk to him at a Christmas dinner but he stared blankly at us for a while and said that he couldn't talk about the freemasons at all.

She hated me after all this. She claimed that I was responsible for making her sad for the rest of her life and that she couldn't recover from this.
She teared up and told me how I annihilated her sense of reality.
It was all up to her. She kept pressing me because she didn't believe the news but she hated what I told her.
She called me a couple times a year for a few years after that but I don't know what happened to her.
What's funny is that she tried to redpill me about the dairy council and how I should have gone vegan before all this.
The world didn't change but her perspective on it did.
Life goes on.

It is quite common for people to go off the deep end once they realize almost everything is a lie. That's why you see so many "redpilled" people running to fringe theories like flat-earth, hollow-earth, lizard-people, etc. When really, it's quite simple: It's the Jews.

You should.

You inoculate them slowly, that's what I do.

Attached: angrybirds red-pilled.png (1440x2160, 3M)

indeed!

Attached: 1513840223548.gif (150x135, 7.06K)

If you recognize that your friend is going off the deep end, it's only a matter of asking them politely, "What do you need to do to stop this state of depression and insanity?"

By poking their emotional mind, it helps for these reasons:
1. They now recognize that they are going into a depression, and that other people see it too.
2. They will think of their own accord, ways or enjoyable things to do to eliminate depression.

By encouraging them to 'recognize' the mental moment, and to do something about it, they'll be able to escape the jew-spiral.

Just make sure drugs are not involved, nor alcohol. Turning to that when depressed is a fast road to hell.

Attached: 5b665d0d3dec6.jpeg (322x639, 61.29K)

:3

Attached: 1536020114205.png (660x528, 488.7K)

That happened to me. Best thing to do is be there for the person when they're at their worst and be a voice of reason and support. Don't abandon them or think of them differently because they couldn't handle it and overdosed on redpills and spiraled into a psychotic frothing frenzy. When you fall down the rabbit hole and spiral out of control due to the cognitive dissonance everything doesn't seem right and you start to feel threatened for your very existence.

I became more of a social recluse and became more paranoid of other people and felt like the whole world was against me. Ended up browsing Zig Forums 24/7 and not focusing on improving myself and snapped and ended up institutionalized. Ended up being put on (((anti-psychotics))) and (((mood stabilizers))) and had so called friends abandon me and spread rumours that I'm dangerous. I'm grateful to the friends that stuck around and listened to my ramblings. One of my best friends has been there since the start of my red pill process and if it wasn't for him giving me the first push I would've remained ignorant to what's going on in society at large and remained a blue pilled normalfag who constantly seeks validation.

Pain is weakness leaving the body. Put more pressure on them.

Can confirm. Was placed into a mental facility for 3 days when I was coming down from my redpill binge.

Attached: Bigly.png (393x636, 350.56K)

Consider this and perhaps tell this person.
To be content with this world, believe the media, trust the government, the police, any authority in this corrupt cesspit is insanity.
But remember their game is to psychologically torment anyone awake to their game, you aren't willingly going back into slave mode, they know that. If they can convince you to give up hope and kill yourself before you cause them trouble, they will.

The smart ones will become like me.
I m not a fella and You will find many of us.
So What haptens, You ask?
Many HIGH IQ people regardless of race creed and color will appear. that is what Happens.

I always already insane, losers.

Learn to type.

They turn into an average Zig Forums user or, worse yet, a Q-tard

Did You want to touch me with an Oriental touch?
behold me Touching You with my White Hand.
I love Your Music though:
watch?v=b2BI0YDUtzM

Lmao, I meant to do that. I made a funny. I'm going downhill fast, no breaks

Lets do it

Better to be driven insane by truth than live a quiet life of lies.

Attached: 90808776.jpg (587x471, 76.8K)

Everyone gets a little bit insane at first. They'll get over it in about a week or so.
If they don't it means they either knew this all along but wanted someone to confirm it , they are NPC so they are bluepilled,they are blackpilled so there is no hope for them or they are kikes in disguise .

i think we're all insane tbh.
i'm the descendent of a man who lived on a boat and struggled every day, and he's the descendant of a man who fought in a war, who descended from people that rode across america in covered wagons because god told them to(mormons)

the modern definition of insanity just means 'incompatible with pozzed society - doesn't play well with others when others are asking him to cut his balls off and sit in front of a machine for eight hours a day'
no shit i don't. if society had progressed in a natural way instead of falling into debt-slavery ziocuckery i'd be trying to farm on mars right now instead of working at a fucking gas station hoping the local nig-nogs don't shoot me over sixty dollars and some swisher blunts.

All are lunatics, but those that analyse their delusions, we call philosophers. (Ambrose Bierce)
Philosophy can (and has to be) a rocky road.

I expressed right wing views in the mental hospital and the jew in charge gave me a diagnoses of autism

If not this, then another thing would have tripped her into blaming something completely out of your reach onto you. Maybe you were the first to think out loud that Grandma should go into terminal treatment, aka humane treatment instead of cling to chemicals and by a misfortune she dies two weeks after, because the old body thought the same as you. You'll be blamed for her early death.
Blaming the messenger is lame.

vegan cultism is the nuclear blue pill
also, you should have stuck with her - "seeing other people" means you broke up.

You don't "redpill" anyone. The redpill is a lonely path. You either find it by yourself or you're just another brainwashed human.
The Führer was "redpilled" about jews, but I have no doubt that while the average german despised jews only through peer pressure.

The only true answer is to read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. They will realize they were being a giant faggot. Then they will begin to act in a stronger manner the more they read his words. Obsessing over the truth of the world to insanity is fruitless. Just accept the truth as truth, and help others to see the truth. Then move onto to higher truths like Gas the Kikes Race War Now.

Yeah, the rest of what you listed is bullshit.
One is 100% plausible and even further supported by evidence from other planetary bodies.

Nothing matters so much as awakening our own people!

This is probably 100% true, which leads me to question, is the real red pill a solitary exercise? If you 'redpill' someone you are doing for them what the government did to them, but in the opposite direction. You could say that it was 'done for their mental health' but was it? Maybe the kikes get just as much satisfaction out of 'bluepilling the Earth' as you all do 'redpilling' it. Both of you are holding sway over the individual that doesn't really belong to you.
Just a question for people to think about.

user really?

Everyone rejected me when I tried to redpill them no matter how slowly, now I'm an outcast.

slide thread detected

Attached: despaired.jpg (934x1280, 49.16K)

Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective.

—Commissioner Pravin Lal,
“A Social History of Planet”

You know, whenever discussing shit like 9-11 back in highschool, I would always ask
>What if all those conspiracy there websites for 9-11 and lizard people we just a distraction from the real power that be? Also what if all the spoopy conspiracy websites were controlled by the (((feds))) to keep people stuck in a state of fear because the government is fucking terrified of the truth getting mainstream?
Then Gamergate happened. It's been a wild ride ever since. I love you faggot from the bottom of my heart.

Attached: images.jpg (214x235, 12.6K)

Old 40k meme you don't see around much any more:

Greetings man in the mirror
Sounds like you're in West Jordan or magna or Ogden or some other shithole
I'll bet you're an Eagle Scout too

I'm inclined to agree with this user
Both of my great-grandfathers fought for the Soviets in WW2 and one of them had to go into exile for eight years after the war ended because Stalin found it necessary to send every man who was ever caught as a Nazi POW into gulags after the war. One of my grandfathers tried to start a bank in one of the Soviet republics and was eventually poisoned and left to die on a road by the (((mafia))). He survived and now lives very isolated from modern society, his bank being no more since the bastards forged his signatures and liquidated his assets as he was recovering.

I immigrated to the United States with my family when I was barely a toddler, and seeing how effeminate this culture has become compared to the struggles my relatives went through is a goddamn disgrace. I feel like I have to put on a personal of a complete faggot when I converse with most people just so that I don't break down and tear everything apart.

Attached: 7c6cc91167af8bcce3f1af69b0e8c10ee75c7da8163404a9d8c9fc4e84c3d03b.jpeg (750x729, 46.93K)

My reply turned into a novel, apologies in advance but i wrote it so im fucking posting it

I dont think the problem with being redpilled is that the Truth is hard to handle, its the lack of hope that comes with it.
If you are a christian, you believe that even if the whole world blows up that you still go to heaven when you do the right thing and ask God for forgiveness for what you did wrong.
If you are a liberal, the entire brainwash factory is on your side, all celebs, all movies, all politicians, are all on your team and you have hope given to you from the ever present feedback loop and assurances from your fellow "resistance personalities" that you are on the correct side of history and the struggle is real.
If your a blue pilled Republican, there is always the hope of the next election and "your guy" getting elected, fixing those liberal laws and putting the country right again.

In all aspects of life they ((they)) have developed a set up parellels between whatever your current struggles are and the hope of reward for those struggles. Even if its just the moral victory of beating the "Evil Nazi" or even the "Evil Antifa"(any ZOG paid for fake grassroots movement)
But when you know the Truth, and see the scope of the machine and truly comprehend the enormity of what the ZOG is, who the ZOG is, and who works for the ZOG willing and unwillingly. It saps from you all those petty hopes and dreams that others thrive on and replaces it with unfocused, stroke inducing rage that makes it nearly impossible to find hope.
The world is NOT going to be OK if you don't act, the world will NOT take care of itself if you dont act, your grandparents did not fight THE GOOD war, your people have not been dying meaningful deaths for freedom and honor and to beat the "Bad guys". The stock market isnt a good thing and doesn't just randomly crash but instead is planned in advance to leach more money out of you while the ZOG gets richer and more powerful. If you are a Cop that doesn't like what you have to do but believe that in the end what you do is a net plus to society, its not, you are enforcing the tyranny of the Zog and are the antithessis to freedom. If you are a Vet, and you fought in the gulf, then you saved the Afghanistan poppy fields that provide the opiods for the epidemic that is killing your brothers and sisters in the US right now. if you donate to your favorite candidate who is going to fix the system, he's not, if he was he would be dead. All that is good and pure in your life has been corrupted, all your normie dreams are meaningless. If you are a hardcore prepper and think you made it out of the system to save your family, guess what? You dont own that land. If you start shit, They accidentally lose your property tax payments for the last 3 years and your land is sold to a housing developer in a tax auction for pennies on the dollars. You will be put in prison if you dont get off the land you bought but can never truly pay for.
Im not saying there is no hope, im just saying there is no clear cut easy to manage path to beat back the ZOG and regain independence and dignity for our people.
How do you teach self hating wites to retrain the altruism that made our society what it is and put it back into white society. How do we get white people to love white people again?
There are no metallic shining cities of the future where Timmy can walk his dog down the street without being harassed by nigs or kidnapped by the pedo jew. There is only a future of
struggle. The uphill battle of fighting the enemy, and guess who is on your enemies side? Your friends, family, your co-workers the nice old lady at the grocery store that you helped when she dropped her groceries. Without knowing the truth nearly everyone is your enemy.

The hardest redpill to swallow (at it was for least for me) is that the only way we are going to win is to become as bad as the ememy. We dont get to stand with honor and pride in clear cut lines with our friends and brothers to fight for what is right, we dont get to live happily as a normie content in our stupidity. We have to fight the enemy as the enemy has scemed for hundreds of years to get where they are today. Under handed lying cheating scum, the only way to win is to loose what we love about ourselves and our people to fight for the survival of those same people that would turn their back on you if they knew who you were.
There will be no medals for the heros of our war unless we win, and this war wont be won in our lifetime. As the defeated Germans were and are degraded, abused, genocided, so will the redpilled if the ZOG has its way.
So enjoy your anger, dont try to stop it, care for it, nurture it, love it. Its your true love after your true love was stolen by feminism, its your best friend when you cant be friends with ZOGbots anymore, its your past, its your future. And while hope might seem to be a dim memory, there are new hopes and new reasons to live. Instean of the ZOG supplying those hopes for you, now its up to you to create new goals and new hopes.
Instead of a Hot wife, the hope of a wife that makes a great mother. Instead of heaven after death, a heaven on earth for your children or grandchildren that you fought and memed for, instead of monetary riches, the riches of spirit, self assurance, knowing you walked through fire to find a painful truth and walked out the other side wiser, more mature and emotionally stronger.
To OP's friend. If it helps any, my wife is a young hot redpilled blond and my kids are a true joy in my life, i live in the burbs and make good money. You dont have to be miserable just because you are redpilled angry. Why else struggle? But you need to be fucking angry.

TLDR
Anger is natural, dont give up hope.

Hey nice autistic blogpost user, however I enjoyed the message.

Attached: angryff2b3538b7ba57204e9ba9de6674829daa99446725bad4655e97d49c1698697.jpg (625x329, 50.23K)