Is this a coincidence given previous reports of similar kind from Germany?

A British Army Afghan battle veteran was at the heart of a neo-Nazi terrorist group which set its sights on recruiting within the armed forces.

White supremacist and self-confessed racist Corporal Mikko Vehvilainen, 34, believed in a coming "race war" and wanted to help establish an all-white stronghold in a Welsh village.

The Royal Anglian Regiment soldier was, it can now be reported, convicted after a trial in March of being a member of neo-Nazi terrorist group National Action, and was jailed for eight years.

httpsTelegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/12/serving-army-afghan-veteran-recruiter-neo-nazi-terrorists-targeting/

Attached: GraphReport.png (624x582, 463.46K)

So twice in one week, the same week as veterans day, it just so happens that one veteran in the US shot up a club and another veteran, in Germany is a neo Nazi looking to recruit to do what the vet in the US did? Both just so happen to be white and their online records are next to non existent after their service years?

The piece of shit powers causing issues no doubt see vets as a serious obstacle as well as the military so sooner or later they would begin to try to fuck with the service/vets much like they did the nuclear family and such and would undoubtedly run their bullshit through attacking white men.

The timing of the aforementioned is too damn suspicious for this not to be connected and, as usual, we will spot it and alert the public. It is clear to me that vets are now on the menu by the fucksticks.

kikes lying about "muh white nationalism" in armies for a joint (((European army)))

A joint european army will never happen. sure the cucks will try, but in the end no one will pay for it. the EU will collapse because ultimately each member state wants great things but they want the other states to pay for it.

This is absolutely insane. NA were guilty of handing out flyers and putting up stickers. They were literally proscribed because one of their regional cells posted a Pepe meme on Twitter.
Nice to see all of the e-celebs are kicking up a huge fuss about the 1984 stateof these injustices. Oh wait, they're not.

Things that should never be done 101. Regardless of your ideological proclivities; you gain nothing by drawing attention to yourself. The ideology(ies) that persist happen organically, not because of some conversation at a secret club meeting.
No tattoos, no flags, no uniforms, no secret handshakes; and dog whistling kept to a minimum even between trusted sources that have known one another for decades.

>kikes lying about "muh white nationalism" in armies for a joint (((European army)))
Read the post before commenting you redditpede, National Action just had various guys in the military.

Sentenced to 8 years for being a member of a group that posted some "offensive" memes on twitter. He's now a POW and his sole focus should be on escaping captivity by any means necessary.
This is a war.

In Britain you don't even have to commit a crime to be put in jail. They first put you in jail and then decide what the crime was. Truly the most pathetic people on Earth.

Reminder Brit pol doxxed these guys which is why they were banned

Sorrow-villagers If read as German/Latin.

He looks like one bad goy.F.

Not everyone knows people for decades.
And if you don't bother reaching out and educating people, they'll likely carry on ignorance and though they may resent the System, they will never learn (((who))) is in control and what to do about it.

Didn't shitpol just dox one of the girls or something? Who else did they dox? They're cancerous faggots anyway.

Yep. They hate any real action. They used to make anti-NA memes as well which resulted in the government banning them and jailing their members. Zig Forums is a zionist honeypot

>>>Zig Forums976155

The absolute state of shitpol. With "nationalists" like this, the UK deserves to become a caliphate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (698x146, 21.89K)

I call that cowardice.
Someone has to be the spark to ignite it all. Alexander The Great & Hitler didn't pass their day by dog whistling in the dark.
You can maybe Rule from the Dark, but you can never Lead.

Not to mention a huge amount of material points to them being directly involved with fucking with Trump during the campaign. They look much more like enemies to me at this point given their actions and the Muslim takeover not to mention their treatment of the POTUS when he last went there which I believe included an assassination attempt at his golf course. Fuck them at this point, they aren't acting like allies but entitled fucks who think they can tell Americans how to run their country, attack our First/Second Amendment constantly and have allowed their society to be taken over.

Seriously what do we even gain with them at this point other than drama, betrayal and bullshit. The SAS are bros but their leadership is just complete Marx/Islam weird combo at this point.

Fuck off trumptard I could care less about orange kike memes by the Zig Forumskikes.

No they're not. They're arguably bigger cuckold faggots than even the average Englishmen, because they have the ZOGbot training to actually do something.

Jews are gearing up to run a distraction campaign of targeting (((nazi))) terrorists while actual Islamic and communist terrorist organize and attack with impunity. Call me when The Sum of All Fears scenario actually happens.

British
Alrightee then, not Breivik.

Do you guys honestly believe that this isn't how they get their agents back out of deep cover? Have them arrested, very public trial, occasional interviews. Hell maybe they even keep them in "solitary confinement" for up to 50 years.

Do you guys not remember pic related?

Not everything is deep state false flag zobottery

Attached: t1largssmarines.jpg (640x360, 75.1K)

Do you guise not remember photos those things that have been faked for propaganda purposes since they were invented.
Here's one that's genuine, never mind the only purpose a photo like this could serve would be to get you in trouble, and give away your plans.

Yes, everything that would purport to show support from military is propaganda. Remember that everyone, you are isolated and alone and no one in Military or Law Enforcement supports you. They are, each and every one, a Zogbot

Have you ever served with an SAS member/unit before?

sucks for this guy, but Britain's been fucked for a long time.

Yes, in Afghanistan. They're good guys very pro-Israel and redpilled on the white nationalist menace.

Nothing has changed, what they're going after him for is still going to happen.

No fucking shit.

>>>Zig Forums go back where you belong, faggot. don't forget to vote for some middle of the road freemason civic nationalists, niggerlover

You want some extra fish and chips with all that salt.

Attached: 0cf673b0c9bbe8ed2324d47e243dd8d6dfaaa47f4d8923e1eb3bc8afe19548b8.png (610x530, 24.5K)

Holy fuck. A nagging thought in the back of my mind grows more insistent. We are gonna have to liberate Europe after we retake the US.

There will be nowhere on Earth that * can hide.

why would I do that when I was insinuating that this ex British Army scandinavian might be like Breivik a state stooge, very much one of these freemasons you are pretending to hate?

you Zig Forums fags are retarded and clueless. go back.

No, they're just faggot cucks.

you TRS jews are retarded and you need to go back.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (151x198, 46.52K)

This is the most absurd part. 8 years just for being a member of a group. They didn't even change him with anything actually illegal, like conspiracy to commit treason or terrorism. Where is the law stating it is illegal to be a part of a White nationalist or neo Nazis group? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if that actually is a law in the UK.

The group was proscribed as a terrorist organization because they posted a Pepe meme ridiculing the death of a globalist whore, who was killed in a false flag anyway (or probably isn't even dead at all)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220x280, 129.71K)

Breivik wasn't controlled, and I doubt this guy is too. The time for Civic nationalism and laying low in the hopes of convincing people to join your side by blocking out some of the less PC parts of the movement in the hopes of converting people is over.

If Brits haven't woken up to the genocide of their people by their own government, they never will no mater the optics fucking. Real action needs to be done, it's time to fact that fact. Yes, the government will arrest people for that, but they will also arrest you for simply having the wrong opinion and not doing anything.

Even as absurd as that is, I still think it's more absurd that members of a group are arrested for something someone in that group did. If a member of the NRA commits a terrorist attack in the name of the NRA is the leader accountable? It's the person who actually did the "crime" of posting memes that is accountable.

Yeah no shit torpedo
Liberate it for real this time though

Belonging to the group is an act of terrorism, according to UK law, even though the only thing the group did was a couple of rallies, speeches, put up stickers and get /fit/. Along side a lot of nazi shitposting – and shitskins who belong to jihadi terrorist organizations walk free. Do any of the bongs protest this? No, because they're all nutless faggots.
Such is the state of the (((United Caliphate))).

Attached: miss hitler.jpg (1920x1078, 359.42K)

This is why all you do is shitpost on an imageboard. 'Protest' hahaha faggot. Yeah those days are over you dumb shit.

Attached: past.is.prologue.jpg (1350x1030, 349.93K)

Its just the jews rounding up bad goys. There are no real "neo-nazi" terrorist groups active in Germany.

And not a single word of substance was posted

Thats what they said about the jewropean union but cucks were dumb enough to guzzle that one down.

checked for /britpol/ being fags

Being autistic enough to cling to old propaganda is not a winning strategy.
In this modern world we need new messages, new propaganda for the modern age.

user you talk about " real action" what do you even mean? Shooting up a few low level npc's? doing torch marches down the streets of London?

Consolidate, consolidate, consolidate.

Arm every party member.

Provide financial help, food and medicine to downtrodden whites.

Be the saviour, not a memer.

From the information I've seen NA hasn't done anything useful.

1. They've reinforced stereotypes of seig-heiling dunces

2. Instead of focusing on a political angle they chose to run around the streets and achieve basically nothing.

Rabble rousing isn't going to achieve anything.
What we need is a genuine political strategy,
how are we going to take control of the institutions of power?

How are we going to effectively spread our message?

How do we attract the right sort of people?

How will we create a well organised organisation?

you think Jews were stupid enough to openly call for the elimination of non-Jews when they didn't have power?
of course not, in this modern political climate of hate-crime laws talking negatively of the Jews could get you arrested. Try again.

Being a charity isn't going to get you the momentum you'll need for any real change.

jej, I knew it, you're either Anglin himself or just some random DS cuck. Either way, you should fuck off now.

Kill yourself.

We don't. There is no longer any realistic hope of gaining control of the current state and steering it our way. Our only realistic path at this point isn't to control the state or overthrow the state, but to outlast the state. No empire lives forever and this civilization clearly doesn't have the spirit of life within it anymore.
Infiltration may have been possible when stupid gentiles were in power and gave dissidents the benefit of the doubt, but the current rulers will jail you for not cheering loud enough as they genocide you.
Build new institutions and networks while cutting yourself off from the current state as much as is reasonable. Get to know fellow nationalists and split the costs of living as much as possible so you have money to actually own things yourselves, afford to raise families, and possibly even influence some low level local politics in your favor should circumstance allow.
Once enough cells like this spring up and networks form you will have a state within a state, and that is where REAL politics can begin. None of this gay "let's expend all our energy organizing anonymous campaigns for the least bad kike puppet" shit we've been wasting our time on up until now.

Having 'villain' in the surname is pretty on-the-hooknose of them.

He may have gotten bad information, considering pro-whites aren't supreeemists, genocidal, or hateful of other races for no reason. The closest thing to muh turrists is the kike establishment itself.

That having been said, every org I know of recruits from the military and always has. No one cared about any of the nonwhite ones.

Can't actual British anons make false flag flyers against all normalfag groups and make the kike system target all random normalfags then?

I guess that must be sarcasm because I was military.

Actually, no, we just have to get the system to target randoms more and more to spread out their punishments. Fuck you surrender fags.

Go back, nigger. The whole reason they have an SS flag is because they're SCOUT SNIPERS, you fucking moron. That's why when you're introduced to sniper school you push up your rifle repeatedly while yelling "Scout Sniper!" Why in the fuck else do you think they do that? They also have the awesome experience of crawling in raw sewage on T1. Kill yourself if you didn't know 100% of that information, because you aren't a revolutionary.

He looks like hes straight out of the chad drawing.

Next he's going to tell us how great (((Generation Identity))) and (((national bolshevik eurasianism))) are.
< Creating an organization that puts young nationalists into cell structures across the country and gets them /fit/ isn't useful.
What the fuck do you think is useful?

Nope, it's probably someone from Generation Identity. they come here to shill their cuckold autism and act as if they're some sort of new revolutionaries with a totally brand new strategy, even though all they do is cuck to the jews.

Funny how eye witness description of Ian Long was "middle eastern with a beard" and the only pictures available anywhere are a clean-shaven guy in his uniform. I guess he never posted to Instagram except to deliver a soliloquy on how vets are crazy and we need gun control. Then the 200-man-sekret-nazis-hail-hydra hoax in Germany and now this.

Fitting that the NYT decided the narrative leading up to Veteran's Day would be to smear soldiers.

I am pretty sure that surname is Finnish/Russian.

You might want to actually read the correct information before trying your well poisoning faggotry here pal.

He's a political prisoner of ZOG.

This entire website was seized by a racemixing boomer civnat with ties to the CIA nearly 3 years ago and everything has gone downhill since.
Any popular board that doesn't fit their narrative is seized or shadowbanned.

Whatever you say,
SCOTTLAND YARD!

This. Trump's esoteric metaphors is uniting white america more and more.

Trumpcucks fuck off
>>>/reddit/

shitpol fuck off
>>>Zig Forums

OK egg brain

Attached: 823109381.jpg (960x683, 49.44K)

miscegenation with based asians is acceptable, Jim is the hero we needed

I hate you brit I hate you so much

this is your mind on horny Zig Forums faggotory

His crime?-Wrong think.

German case?- Wrong think.

The entire name is Finnish, and the surname should be Vehviläinen. No idea how he ended up in the British army.

The confidence your people get from honest display of faith is worth the risk.

he was sentenced to 8yrs for merely being a member of NA? lolwut

It's a goddamn finnish name you morons. Vehviläinen.

Attached: 5380529.jpg (1140x758, 123.35K)

and he'll likely be killed by a paki in prison. BASED Zig ForumsKIKES

NA is classed as a "terrorist" org for the crime of being white and posting Pepe memes on twitter. and ridiculing a dead MP who was killed by MI6 in a false flag

okay, but WHAT'S THE CHARGE ON THAT?!? I'm sorry if I'm just a silly burger, but in the US saying, "We believe you're friends with X" is not a crime. It'll get you harassed to shit by every letter agency and make you wish you were dead, or flee the country, but you don't get sentenced to prison for it.

You idiots are all talk and will just sit in mommy's basement until she croaks. 0 arguments.
If you live anywhere apart from the US sperging about the Jews could get you arrested, that's not a very smart political strategy is it.

High IQ poster detected

I appreciate the effort you put into that post user, a lot of people are too lazy or too stupid to explain their point.
I don't think it's impossible to take control of institutions of power, but this can't be done without proper organization.
You're spot on about the need to create communities of fellow nationalists with our own culture, our own identity.
It has been said that Christianity was spread mainly by the fact that it's followers tended to have more children. So by creating tight-knit communities of large families, within a couple of generations these small communities could expand exponentially.

What part of "classed as a terrorist organization and proscribed" do you not understand? Being a member is equivalent to being a terrorist in the UK, despite the fact that NA committed no terroristic attacks and the two events that they try to associate with NA were committed by non-NA members. Even being an ex-member appears to be an offense to the jewnited kingdom government

Bump

Eight years for being a member of a nationalist organization that has never once committed any violent actions.
Eight years.
This is how much the System hates and fears nationalists.

Meanwhile Marxists can assault people and burn buildings and cars without even being jailed at all.

It's pretty clear at this point which side is revolutionary and which side are unwitting collaborators.

Attached: Enlightening.jpg (888x924, 126.08K)

Marxists assault people and burn innocent trashcans. Nazis murder people and burn occupied buildings. Yes, they're both antisocial, but any honest policeman can tell you which one he'd rather have for a neighbour.

Actually it's antifa that tends to do the bombing you fucking plebe, who was it celebrating the suicide bomber at Arkhangelsk? What were the weather underground? Fucking shill.

Probably PsyOp to blackpill the NatSocs. Seems like a honeypot to me.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (554x300, 5.4M)

The USMC scout snipers have adopted that as their symbol

These idiots aren't antifa, you dumb fuck.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 120 × 120 pixels).jpeg (600x314 2.61 KB, 45.89K)

They are state actors. Their entire purpose is to assault political groups and get them to retaliate. Then the target groups can be labeled hate/violent/terrorist groups, and arrested. The peasants revolt is a great example of how a state can dismantle political opposition. Let them assualt or kill targets of little value, make peace, then execute or imprison all leaders and organizers.

Why?

Anglos will get the rope after Zion.

Brits are the biggest fucking disgrace on this planet, they will be next in line once Zion>dox

Attached: HATE.gif (500x411, 673.6K)

Time to write Mein Kampf

Fuck off D&C shill

Attached: 1540596854403.jpg (750x747, 36.51K)

You can't go from 1 to 100 when you have such a strong political view, you must slowly and covertly thread your way through.