IRAN DEAL

Iran deal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action
irna.ir/en/News/81804426

US pussies out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_withdrawal_from_the_Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action
nytimes.com/2018/05/08/world/middleeast/trump-iran-nuclear-deal.html
rt.com/business/443772-iranian-central-bank-disconnected-swift/
rt.com/business/443315-swift-iran-us-sanctions/
rt.com/business/442946-russias-analogue-of-swift/

tl;dr:
US wants to break the deal because israel said so, everyone else tells them to fuck off

Attached: aaaaaa.png (832x562, 954.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/11/09/trump-macron-european-army-paris-981759
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/eu-army-trump-macron-france-europe-military-us-russia-china-defence-a8627176.html
rt.com/business/442946-russias-analogue-of-swift/
gaystarnews.com/article/iran-performed-over-1000-gender-reassignment-operations-four-years041212/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran
forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/38157-iran-is-threatening-greece-turkey-and-the-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this probably led to european leaders wanting to sever the cancer tie to US dependancy, including on a military basis
politico.com/story/2018/11/09/trump-macron-european-army-paris-981759
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/eu-army-trump-macron-france-europe-military-us-russia-china-defence-a8627176.html

Let Israel be the albatross around the neck of the US. Normalfags will learn or they'll suffer.

Okay, this has been talked to death and it going nowhere, why the fuck was this a good deal? what did we get out of it? why did King Nigger has rest of NWO opposed him then supported it after Trump was signaling he didn't like a vague deal that was fucking rushed. Why give them billions? why not withdraw from that gigantic shithole of the Middle-East? helping Iran just to get Israel and staying in the same shithole, what is the idealize natural flow of events if this deal was still on, even under Trump? both of these countries are not the White Race's friends, they have the same fucking infilshitting influence and self-interests along wit the rest of the World in the West's dealings.

It was their own money that was illegitimately seized by the zionist entity in the aftermath of 1979 revolution.
Great question. You don't seem to be anywhere close to deducing the answer, though.

Good luck trying to tell the American Empire to peacefully leave and take entire armies, bases with them, sacrificing lucrative trade and black money.
Has it ever happened in history that an empire peacefully collapsed?

The Soviet Union was probably as close to peacefully as you're going to get.

Being serious, I remember talks about how Obama rushed this deal before leaving the Presidency and everyone being fucking suspect, then the threads went into "This is bad for Israel, so I'm all in" while there's no tangible benefits for the average White Man other than companies getting a great supply of ore and oil. And there's still no clear answer, yes the deal made Israel kvetch hard, what fucking benefits did it give us in turn? Don't want a war with Iran, doesn't mean we can be friends with them either. And only good shit in Trump getting out of the deal is the US Hegemony shrinking and making the rest of Europe go fucking do shit themselves.

Based EU standing firm against ZOG.

You're talking strangely, like you're not a native English speaker.

The money 'given' to Iran was the money the jew occupied USA illegally confiscated from Iran.

It was Iran's money all along, only Obama the half negro son of a black militant commie father and commie jew mother wasn't even half the jewish lickspittle his successor the zionist orange kike Trump is

The money was illegally confiscated from Iran,international courts informed the US it must return the stolen money, cue kvetching and wailing from NeoCon kikes and isreali jews

theyre just securing their interests. EU companies get alot of money by dealing with iran instead of the saudi and US jews

Iran still continues their nuclear program, whether they get a deal or not. you are special kind of idiot if you think Iran will stop their nuclear research if they get a deal.

good.

Attached: memri jew york.png (500x280, 188.31K)

Good.

Fuck off scholomo

Guess who he is? A Jew.

That's a good thing, retard.

It was their money to begin with you fucking retard

>rt.com/business/442946-russias-analogue-of-swift/

Jewtin doing good things.

Another day, another story about Trump pushing Jewtin and China closer together. So tiresome.

Attached: trump with pretend foe.jpg (520x390, 27.7K)

Attached: 1462840329197.png (595x300, 22.75K)

Jews have been trying to make their enemies America's enemies since the establishment of Israel.
Fight your own wars kike. Spill your own blood.

Wasn't the real deal the cold fusion technology, among other things, the real reason they didn't want nations like Iran having nuclear tech?

Thats going to be a no from me dawg.

Attached: IMG_20180107_183721.jpg (512x512, 54.75K)

yes goy hehehehe cheer on your own destruction who cares how many whites might die?

Calling it now. Israel will join the EU

When Iran improves their nuclear capability it will be an immense boon to the world.

So much this.

well Media keep telling it's about nuclear deal so I assume it is. but even if it's about cold fusion technology, and other things, it's not like the deal will stop Iran researching them and as far as I know, Iran has ties with Russia and China (also Israel sold US technology to Russia and China) so it's likely Iran has them

why dont you fuck off then

the money means gold bullion, treasury bonds, etc.
get hit with a missile from gaza you retarded heeb

have a >(((you)))

>implying anyone with an IQ over a single digit number beleives (((you))) when you say iran wants to destroy the world

Attached: 9a3802e81af97cfd1cad67a309de291ac1302654ec37f1782722c14981472875.jpg (720x576, 62.74K)

yeah no. the whole reason the US and EU are fighting is because the US is a little bitch to the israelis and the EU wants some room to trade with iran

its not about any nukes.
its a fucking WMD style rant because the fags in DC need a reason to empose embargos and sanctions on one of the last stable mideast countries standing in the way of greater israel.

Why is the USA such an embarrassing bunch of kike lackeys?

Same shit with NK; No right to self defense. Meanwhile Israel still has nukes and continues to wage war against everyone in the middle east.

I am not worried about Iran having a nuke. I want them to have nukes to use on yids.

What is with Iran support in this board? It feels like IIDF here.

Nigger what? Proof?

Hmm, very interesting, seems like there ARE Iran shills on this board.

We don't support them, it's simply a lesser of two evils, the greater evil being the kikes.

Iran used to be aryan until the middle ages when paedo moohamad got them. Isreal promotes tranny 3 year olds, whereas iran does not.

So you do support them, and no they are the same shit as Israel.

Iran actually does tranny operation for free. Also, key word, USED to be, know they are same as the arabs.

I'll need a source on the Islamic caliphate of iran doing tranny ops.

gaystarnews.com/article/iran-performed-over-1000-gender-reassignment-operations-four-years041212/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran

So gays are takbir but trannies are A-Okay.

Honestly, the EU was wanted to merge for a long time. An army takes pressure off the US as well. Will they just leave however is the question. The Caesars of the world are making their presences known.

Really now? Where is the Iranian equivalent of AIPAC and the rest of these traitor institutions on US soil? Iran may be an enemy but they're a less dangerous one by far compared to these parasitic kike termite hybrids eating away at our nations.

I concede on this issue because Iran is Shiite and therefore do not belong to the Brotherhood.

Either ways, the correct way in this is you shouldn't side with either.

The current US dealings with Israel is wrong, but there's no point in dealing with Iran either, aside from oil.

BASTE EU!

Kill yourself, kike.

Calling people's kike for no reason other than to be a silly shitposter is childish user. I was simply stating the current affairs, not siding with the EU. Go to half chan for a bit and lurk there.

Nope, neither the America and EU are to be sided with.

The EU currently goes AGAINST what the majority of europeans with, and they push for muslim integration to wipe out the racial stock of europeans.

I really hope that's a joke and not a legitimate question, Moshe. Iran is about as close as a non-European nation can get to being /ourguy/ with regards to international jewry. Also, removing fags by making them effective Eunuchs is about as humane as you can be without killing them.

That's a legit question.
What was the last time Iran does anything against the jews? When was the last time Iran does anything for white men?
Create, tranny operations is now BASTE if it's done by BASTE Iran.

Nice try, kike.

In the absence of one solitary non-jew mod absolute cunts like this isreali jew are allowed to post here

However, try and post meme showing Trump sucking on jew dicks at the wailing/rutting wall and you'll get banned.

Hezbollah are right now one of the only legitimate force out there fighting directly against jewry and defending Christians from the US/isreali mercenaries they've sent out across the region.
Hezbollah makes the jews literally shit their nappies

Attached: 00-hezbollah-01-11-06-15.jpg (751x859 225.87 KB, 145.15K)

because theyre the only ones in mideast capable and willing to stand aganst israel. if some of you mutts get killed along the way noone gives a fuck

yeah if youre a geopolitically handicapped retard. empowering iran threathens saudis and israel and the current ballance of power

Hello, IIDF faggot, no one believes your trickery here.

Which amounts to? What was their last battle?
Not christians, arabs! Arabs! They are defending arabs.
Which explains why Israel fears no one in the Middle East, hmm.

The only force that is capable to fight against Israel is the force that creates it i.e. US & Europe, the muds are just controlled opposition and will forever remain so.
Vile kikes.

just fucking leave you subhuman

Answer that goddamn answer, kike.

You are not fooling anyone here, it's funny how people here decry muh false ditchotomery when Iran IS that.

Israel or Iran? Neither!

cant wait till iran places SCUDs in lebanon and syria

Nuke IsraHell before they nuke you.

Attached: %.jpg (660x400, 221.17K)

Iran is not Israel's enemy, they live off feeding each other.
So they are gonna nuke Italy and Greece while you laugh about it? Because they ain't gonna nuke Israel.

you dont belong here shlomo. your retard tier level of shilling for israel is autistic

i hope they kill you and your entire subhuman family in tel aviv

Glorified LARP group that hasn't done shit against Israel since 06-08.
Aided by Russia and abandoned by USA.
That Iran desperately want to get its hand on.
That is not our concern.
YES, GOYIM, LET'S INVADE THE MIDDLE EAST AND KILL FOR BASTE MUSLIM INSTEAD OF BASTE JEWS.

You are (((glowing))), kike.

Nuke the Middle East.

Scared, Moishe? Because that's the truth.

Iran would nuke Greece and Italy because muh ZOG rather than nuking Israel.

your shilling is almost as big a faliure as your army

Attached: israel vs lebanon.png (3208x4912, 1.16M)

Explain?
Hmm, I don't understand, Syria is a shithole that we should stay the fuck away from.
You mean like the Iran Deal?
Yes, not OUR concern, interventionism is cancer.
How about we nuke them? No more promised land.
Because muh ZOG, muh ZOG.
Fuck are you talking about, kike?

Nice false dichotomery picture btw.

JEW BAD
ARAB GOOD

WORSHIP THE ARAB, HATE THE JEW.

True message: FUCK ALL SEMITES.

>(((071c44)))
atleast teach your down syndroem class to use a VPN

Attached: 12644974_441041872754504_1116601992564407408_n.png (520x520, 227.85K)

HE HATES IRAN, HE MUST BE ISRAELI

t. kike

NO IRAN
NO ISRAEL

also iranians arent arabs, you illiterate monkey.
what are you gonna say next? that jews arent khazars?

Attached: memri fingernail.jpg (2208x1242, 240.95K)

Iranians are mixed with arabs.

This is how they look, you think this is "aryan"?

It's not, you don't have a choice to NOT nuke the Middle east.
Jews aren't khazars, Iranian are jews.

Attached: Iranian.jpg (991x649, 163.92K)

Attached: tggi.png (500x333, 195.01K)

Excuse me, but people have been kvetching about my non-support of Iran the entire thread.

One just ask has to ask: Why do you have to support Iran? What is the white man's interest in this?

None.

None at all.

t. Jewish shill
Filtered

how about you try shilling on some board that doesent support anyone willing to fight (((you)))

Attached: 1478027187790.png (1136x668, 1.9M)

Nice try, kike.

I'm support what? Are you trying to kill white males for the kike muslim in Iran?

Why?

must be hard translating for hebrew to english.
why dont you ask IDF for a transfer to the infantry so you can get killed as soon as possible?

Kike, who said anything about white men dying for Iran. Nobody said white men would die for Iran, just that white men have no interest in fighting Iran for (((you))). If anything, Iran should have nukes to contain the likes of (((you))).

What, why?

Well, I for one, do not support dying for Iran.

Do you support dying for Iran?
>Nobody said white men would die for Iran, just that white men have no interest in fighting Iran for (((you))).
When did I say people should fight Iran? Just nuke the middle east.

NO IRAN
NO ISRAEL

>If anything, Iran should have nukes to contain the likes of (((you))).
So they can nuke Greece and Italy for muh ZOG?

Again, can you read kike? No one asked for white men to die for Iran. White men do not need to die for Iran and will not die for Iran. The only ones saying white men will die for Iran are you and your fellow JIDF shills.
Who will do it? BASTE Jared Kushner? Of all the countries in the world, Iran is the only one that wants to nuke the (((refuge of swindlers))) and (((Sodomy Barbaria))). No wonder you're pissed, Shlomo.
Where the fuck did this come from? So far, only you and the other Hasbarists on this thread have repeated that claim, which in turn was made up by another kike shill still in this thread.

If Iran gets nuclear weapons, the only threat will be to Israel, with which Iran would then have nuclear parity and M.A.D.

Attached: world peace advocacy.jpg (600x739, 98.07K)

Iranians constantly broke the nuclear deal and then would hide the evidence everytime someone came to check on them. If Iran got nukes, than the entire Middle-East would rush to get nukes and that's not a good idea when the place is full of zealots that want to kill each other.

Paki cunts already have nukes and we WANT them all to kill each other. The sooner the sandbox is gone, the sooner most problems are solved whether they be mudshit or kike.

Fuck off MIDF

What's the downside here?

Israel and the Jews are the enemy. Probably also their faggot Gulf State buttbuddies too. Not Iran. Not Afghanistan. Not Syria. Not Lebanon. Not Iraq. Not Palestine.

I hope Bibi and Trump bomb those Iranian sand niggers back into the Stone Age.

MAIGA

No, the entire fucking region is semetic. Semetism isn't just kikes, it's the Muslims too.
Just as the Torah preached Jewish supremacy, the Quran preaches the conquest and slaughter of people to bring them under Arab rule. They did that from Spain to Bengal and tried for centuries to try and expand into Europe only be stopped at the last minute by the French in the West and Germans/Poles in the East.
The kikes and mudshits are the enemies of whites. Not one or the other, the only ones to try and save are Iran and Afghanistan to salvage what's left of the white race there and restore Zoroastrianism not allowing Islam to continue it's existence.

because you IDF shills suck at your fucking job
noone here supports dying for israel
fucking retard
who the fuck ever said they want to nuke greece and italy? your monkey netanyahood?
get fucking nuked already.

good.
you mean like israel?
fuck off bibi, noone is falling for it

I mostly agree with you about Persia, but I will remind you that what you say about Islam being expansionist, violent Semitism is also true about Christianity. Is every Christian an anti-White nigger? No. Not every Muslim is a violent rapist - that's why looking at religion or language groups is retarded. You must look at Blood, and many so-called "Arabs" living in the Fertile Crescent and the Levant are not actually Arab. The term is just thrown around liberally. Look at the cravenness of the Saudis and compare it with the bravery of the Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, and Iraqi people and you will see what I mean.

the only reason europe has any problems with the mideast is because of retarded jews and burgers being autistic down there.

Iran can burn with Israel, and once we cut them out of SWIFT they will burn.

They are not brave, if they were brave they wouldn't migrate to the west and become zionists.

And no one will, the same for Israel.
The ideal US government where policies are isolationist and self-reliant, and realizes the whole ME is a scam.
>Of all the countries in the world, Iran is the only one that wants to nuke the (((refuge of swindlers))) and (((Sodomy Barbaria)))
Iran is a shithole of trannies saying shit to another shithole of gays and trannies. Despite all the tough talk, they have done nothing against Israel.
Because muh ZOG, Iran will use the excuse of muh ZOG countries and nuke Israel's allies instead of Israel itself for fear of muh downwind blast.

So calling out for shilling for Iran is IDF now?
True, me neither.
Yeah, nuking requires the USA not spending a single troop to die for either places.
forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/38157-iran-is-threatening-greece-turkey-and-the-eu/

you subhuman monkeys tried this shill tactic back in 2014 on here, it didnt work then, it wont work now