Vice Media to Lose $50 Million, Cut Staff by 15 Percent

Are the Jews going to depend on demographic Swifts alone to win elections from now on? Seems like they know they will eventually lose control of white one day. They are preparing for it. They seem to fear Gen Z will make white nationalism mainstream.
web.archive.org/web/20181112214612/https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/11/12/vice-media-lose-50-million-cut-staff-by-15-percent/

Attached: ECA226A9-11A8-4EA8-AA26-40E9960084FD.jpeg (1024x1021, 293.52K)

Thanks for the KEK iPhone faggot OP. Can't wait to watch the whole lügenpresse burn.

On the conservative end I wonder what they'll do to try to convince Gen Z to die for Israel.

Hopefully something foolish enough to oust (((themselves))) and ruin any hope of whites joining.

That isn't an iphone picture. iPhone uses the IMG_0000.JPG/PNG/GIF format for images.

I'd be terrified, too if I spent time with those faggots.

Bear in mind that a lot of these companies run on a loss intentionally because they feel their product is useful as a social and cultural engineering tool. One can almost keep a tally on the company, and their disposable funds, and watch the damage being done when Billions are spent out of the corporate kitty to maintain the narrative(s) and the indoctrination programs in tact; defeated by a basement dwelling shitposter with frantically half-assed drawings using MSPaint that look like a 4-year old made them. Just such a list would function also to know which areas to focus upon depleting the funds of, and what area to focus upon (that is their discipline i.e. NGO's, and jewalphabets enforcing jewish supremacy)

I’ll take PUBG larpers over Fornite dance classes taking zoomers anyday..

is 15% of their staff costing them 50 million? because that might have been a problem before now.

Meh, they're supported by kike bankers so it's unlikely they'll bust – the good news is that this is a sign that nobody gives a fuck about their gay shit now

if anyone ever did that near me i'd kick their ass

HAHAHAHAHA

goodbye gaypoint and your brigade of diversity hire fagqueerniggers, you will NOT be missed.

Being a fag in school use to warrant a butt kicking.

Attached: dsfuhlsduihfa87dsf98.jpg (2000x1000, 282.93K)

What was determined to be the source of those image filenames then?

nice trips

Sounds like a good time to be honest.

>(((Bernstein)))
While I know they only come in completely useless pansy or prince of darkness come the fuck on, the chili probably had more goddamn spice than anything those IRL shitposters said/did.

Attached: _The recoil bruised my shoulder_ - Gersh Kuntzman.mp4 (398x224, 1.69M)

I doubt they were jew aware then, probably proud boys. Joseph Bernstein is a literal gay jew who made up that MDE put "hidden Swastikas" into their show but was never able to produce any evidence of one "Swastika" used by Samuel Hyde, ever.

Is that a real article?

How many bugmen are getting laid off?

Man, I unironically wish I'd been invited.

Attached: 1443920273026.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

I'll summarize every Vice story:
< Freaks are doing the unthinkable to th…
< Freaks are stupid, dirty, wrong, backwards, stupid, dirty, losers

And this is why nobody watches "edgy" left-wing media. It always means the same thing: "all's well, the hero wins, we're right, nothing new to think, all thoughts are found sufficiently in your present existence".

(• ε •)
lol natsoc

can we just gas them all?

Attached: 49705d4e13e1402ca0385fc6997ce794.png (1081x846, 124.85K)

Some of the finest jewish art you'll ever see:

The smart jews relative are the ones who realize that the flooding white countries with nonhumans was happening centuries too quickly. They're getting a foot in the door by running the (((alt kike))) groups/site.
The retarded jews ashkenazi: not saying much really can't understand and aren't capable of understanding causal relationships. They're purely driven by the immediacy of the moment. I can't fucking think of the word for that, I feel like a nigger right now

Every company in the united states is designed to funnel all profits to the top 1% and destroy all its workers the moment they want more . The us agenda is literally give as much power to the 1% while giving idiots just enough scraps to not kill us. Every tax dollar is used to pay people with government contracts . It's not like oh my goodness the world would collapse if we didn't get money for the roads! Every dollar taxed is literally stolen from people so that the oligarchy maintains power. You would think that a CEO or higher up who basically gets passive income and lives as a god while people do everything for him would give back so the people who helped them live a decent life. I mean, that's the definition of right. There is no disputing the fact that if somebody helps you you should help them. Every person with power does not subscribe to good. They do whatever the fuck they want because they think they can get away with it. I have never seen one cop politician or celebrity actually step down from their throne to be like gee whiz maybe there's more important things than my power maybe we should get to the bottom of this. I take that back, there have been some who stepped up to the mafia mentality. And then they were killed. The same shit happens over and over because nobody does anything , the path to justice is "too hard", and its easy to just join the pyramid scheme and throw the burden on the next person. Every day I dismantle a new weapon in this prison. I have no choice but victory . If I die I will respawn and have the same problem to deal with. The things that gay cult religions promise are just what the world naturally is without scheming faggots. My blood boils just entering that door in my mind again but ive learned to calm myself and remember that victory is inevitable because the free just world I am talking about is the natural state of things and scientifically ive determined that in time I will get there. Distance yourself from defeatism, selfishness, dead ends, shortcuts. That is not the winning path. There are basic rules humans must follow and thats it. I aint no christcucks faggot but don't steal, don't kill, don't unnecessarily inflict pain on others, don't cheat on your spouse, don't abuse and neglect your kids, don't sacrifice the greater good for your egos pursuits. Its really not that fucking hard and once enough smart good people get to where they need to go this will become the norm. The age of driving past your fellow human bleeding to death on the side of the road or denying somebody the right to a happy life full of advancement based on their lack of pieces of paper or their current weakness is not going to become the norm. This isn't about some faggot lets all be the same exact person communism this is about picking up people who have fallen so they can try again so that when you fall somebody is there for you. The current power structure WILL NOT EVEN FUCKING AKNOWLEDGE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING. This is because they are evil liars. This is why they must be defeated at all costs.

I wonder why…

Vice aged horribly in the last 7 years.