Dox this retarded pajeet

THIS PAJEET SPAMS /pol IN EVERYDAY

He makes same multiple threads of "Message to you, board owner and mods" on /pol

DOX HIM AND ALSO TRY TO FIND HIS PARENTS.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (2592x4608, 6.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187471307/
kolkatapolice.gov.in/reportcrime_new.asp
facebook.com/bongstuff
facebook.com/thekolkatabuzz
facebook.com/CalcuttaCacophony/
facebook.com/OhKolkata/
findandtrace.com/trace-find-vehicle-number-owner-registration/WB-04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone please post his street photo that he uploaded before.

Op don’t care about you just like no woman will ever care about you.

I only have the bed one. I was exifing data from him.
It will be in the archives, I remember he was hunted in a few threads and found in about 12hrs - then he disappeared for a while.

Attached: pooinloosliderbed.jpg (640x360, 84.2K)

I've said it before. If this pajeet had been lifting as long as he has been making these threads he would be able to get a gf.
Let his shitty threads serve as a reminder that women do not magically descend from the heavens upon your penis.

Call his work number: (((800))) 642 7676

can he get banned? what are mods doing?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187471307/
Report him to the calcutta police station, he seemed a bit scared in the other thread.

Make an anonymous tip ,post the archives of him as a serial rapist posting pictures of women and pose as a woman he is harassing you.
kolkatapolice.gov.in/reportcrime_new.asp

Also post his face allover facebook groups ,make up some story,claim he is your lost retarded brother or evil cyberbullying misogynist.
facebook.com/bongstuff
facebook.com/thekolkatabuzz
facebook.com/CalcuttaCacophony/
facebook.com/OhKolkata/

Attached: 1543728372121.png (625x243, 33.83K)

these were the photos of some of the women he was stalking and deleted their faces from

Attached: FB_IMG5.jpg (454x413 33.9 KB, 18.27K)

OP we all know it's you.. sage

Bitch lasagna

He should certainly be reported for stalking. Hes doing some creepy ass shit.

Fuck off kikey.

Attached: kikey.png (928x788, 136.45K)

4th crush. I remember she flirted with me.

I don't stalk women.

Also one thing is that most of my crush don't live in Calcutta as I didn't do any schooling in Calcutta.

I and my crush did schooling in another city.

I born in Calcutta but did schooling in another city

We are back in Calcutta since 2015

Also I don't stalk Indian women anymore

Also my phone is no longer motorola

Here is some shitty photos he posted on /fit/

Attached: ThePooPad.png (1944x2592 2.42 MB, 1.63M)

Attached: Last3Turdlets.png (1278x955 248.15 KB, 337.71K)

You will failed to find me

Why are we even allowing these threads? Why should we give a single solitary fuck about what Pajeet does in his life? Obviously he's brown and lacking in patriarchal qualities. It goes without saying that such a pathetic existence wouldn't get laid? What does this have to do with white genocide?

I like our resident Hindu shitposter, he's funny, please mommy can he stay?

I am medium fair skin you idiot

Attached: pooinloostalker2.jpg (1538x734 1.32 MB, 1.61M)

This is an electronic store you bastard.
Can't you see it has phone tower
In 10 Sept 2018 in that same place i bought new smartphone.
I am challenging you to visit that builiding and you will find it is a electronic market

(((mods))) are complicit

8981 777 777

Would the number in the second photo lead to anything? There may be one or two other useful ones in there also.

Nothing gonna happened

First, Zig Forums is not a white nationalist board
Second, this guy spams this place with multiple threads stop encouraging him
Third, you are a shitskin pajeet white genocide doesn't concern you, stop raping little girls and worshipping dicks

You have dark brown skin and are in denial. I doubt you’ll even post a time stamped photo to prove me wrong either.

No

Prove it with a time stamped photo, turdskin.

No because of doxing

I have to leave Zig Forums

Oh, then what is it then? A forum for reenactors of past and future European Wars?

I will move to different site maybe or not

I am leaving bye bye

Mods were complicit in tracking this streetshitter down. Still are apparently. He's certainly not screaming 'you foooools' anymore.

Attached: pooinloostalker3.jpg (328x258 1.7 MB, 249.41K)

lmao those calves

You foooooools

Bye bye

Local taxi pic#3
findandtrace.com/trace-find-vehicle-number-owner-registration/WB-04
WB West Bengal (State)
04 Calcutta / Kolkata city (Capital)

Wasted quads.

Bye bye>>12420051

This won't help to find me

Indians are generally ugly but he's one super fucking ugly specimen. He also has a very punch-worthy face, and I say that sincerely as someone who generally doesn't feel the need to be violent for no reason. It's a face you can hate without ever even meeting him. Please, someone dox this faggot. Burn his life down.

I am leaving this site

Keep bragging you stupid streetshitter. You already gave yourself away. I know where you are. I recognize that pattern on the building you say is outside your window. Tick-tock shitter.

Fuck you kike, fags ban evade on here about as fast as they get banned.

Attached: 0e02f30dd99834b59218f82e2e8f9dec768277f03c3282ed8b7ade8a2cbea96a.jpg (2160x1440, 509.92K)

Where I live tell me.
You failed to do that

If we catch you, we will fucking destroy you. We tracked Shia down using nothing but math, air-plane footage, and raw intelligence. We can get you, you piece of shit. Wait till we get you parent's address, send shit to your house, and make your parents disown you.

Fuck off fuck off fuck off
You will failed to find me you OP

You will failed to do that

Also I am sorry
But you won't find me

Nope, we tracked Shia down over states and continents. You're a street-shitter posted up in a shack and we already have enough info to track you down. I heard Indian police don't like rapists and pedophiles. Wait till they come to your house for being one. It's gonna happen.

I am not rapists and pedophiles

You dumb

Also you don't know Indian legal system

Also bye bye bye

The average IQ here is 130 minimum. You're way out of your depth.

Actually, I know many Indians IRL. Hindus beat people to death in the street for eating beef. You know what they do to pedos and rapists.

Zig Forums has always been and always will be a NatSoc board, you worthless subhuman. Your astroturfing is futile. Eat shit and die.

Attached: 1470285393991.gif (480x320, 2.61M)

Pajeet is most likely a Bengali living in Calcutta, atleast in West Bengal. Bengalis love fish, many are atheists, like pajeet here and also communists.

I always say when he posts
CLICK HERE —–→ [-]

then i click

You don't live in US also i will monitor this thread at anytime and anywhere.

Will reply if i have time

They still have tribalism and mob violence and the police can be brutal. Forget human rights.

Is that truly him?

I might have some of them in my Zig Forums folder

Nothing gonna happen.

Police brutality happened in India since the British Raj

Did you find where I live?

top kek'd

You can't make us back off. You crossed the line by the time you made your 30th thread.

we need more men

screencapped and saved!

wait, isnt 800 a US number?

Also I won't post anymore

It's too late you fucking coward. Nothing you type to us will make us stand down. We're going to rape your life. Enjoy your abject defeat and suffering.

Nothing gonna happened.
I am leaving the /pol btw

You all suck for telling an advice

Famous last words, cocksucker. You're trapped in your shit shack and we're triangulating your location.

I am hungry still didn't eat
But you failed to find me

If you find where i live.
Tell it

You won't get a warning.

any info behind this picture?

Tell it but i know it will be wrong

Tibetan cremation.

OP that's a fuckin jew.

Attached: cain.jpg (800x855, 179.16K)

Cremations are Tibetan tradition, as are sky burials (pic related). That's as pagan as you get.

Attached: tibet_sky_burial1.jpg (400x300 26.09 KB, 25.13K)

You all failed to find me hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Sky burials = feeding to the vultures so the body gets distributed all over nature. Sometimes the chop bodies up, sometimes not.

Although I am little bit scared

Ive seen some of this before. For some reason I thought this was a mass burning ala the hauloucaused.

Attached: 5890b1ad54d980081d28e3ad2cd5e764780d5df75398ad298e3ffe9141c7e754.jpg (960x457, 93.07K)

Little by little, you inbred street-shitter, Gradually you'll give enough away that locating you will be as simple as a google search.

Want a guaranteed way to avoid this? Kill yourself… that or stop posting. I recommend the first to you, personally.

I will stop posting this in Zig Forums

But you will get a wrong location

Too late.

But you don't know my name hahahahhaa

But you don't know my name hahahahhaa

Heheheh

I am monitoring this thread

You are dumbfuvk

This fight we fight is not our own, it is a global battle against many foes. I will fight for the Muslims in Palestine, I will slay the Muslims in Burma, I feel no contradiction in my soul for it is no paradox to me.

I do not know if Israel should be permitted to persist for all the evil it causes, but I do know that no Jew should be permitted outside it's bounds.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-03-at-3.21.37-AM.png (845x391, 171.23K)

You dumbasd

You wont find me

Yes. Because it's not as if you don't work at the Marina Hotel or anything.

1450 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata 700 107, India