Indian illegals invading at US-Mexico border on the rise

US detention centres have 2,382 illegal Indian immigrants

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ludhiana/us-detention-centres-have-2382-illegal-indian-immigrants/articleshow/66600693.cms

Chahal said he expected a significant number of Punjabis would be among the Indian detainees. "They are known for their obsession to reach abroad and the US is one of the most-favoured destinations," he said.

‘Nexus of traffickers, officials and politicians'

Immigrants from India Increasing at US-Mexico Border

voanews.com/a/immigrants-india-us-mexico-border/4533007.html

Attached: let us in.jpg (524x294, 49.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/world-refugee-day-fleeing-cameroon-mexico-border-corpses-180616131149367.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is this even possible? Poo makes you a good swimmer?

They certainly camouflage well in that group as long as they don't speak.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (812x718, 73.21K)

Attached: bitchlasagna.jpg (610x407, 30.84K)

poo thread? poo thread.

Attached: pajeets.jpg (853x640, 53.77K)

God they're disgusting, overcrowding the train like that. They're like bacteria; and not the good, probiotic kind.

My favorte pajeet phrase;
It's so unintentionally applicable.

They probably come over to "visit" family and work at gas stations for cash. I doubt many of them are crossing the border. Some. But not most.
I live in a county in Ohio and our sheriff loves busting illegals. Our jail has plenty of Africans and Poos.

Attached: anime poster.jpg (635x595, 80.37K)

How are indians traveling to mexico?

U.S. Office of Immigration Statistics
Illegal Poo in the Loos
2009 - 350,000
2017 - 430,000

Poo in the Loos are second largest (after spics) and now fastest growing illegal immigrant group in the U.S.A..

Don't READ SEIGE. Read The Camp of the Saints.

That was the most terrifying book I have ever read, it’s the worst prophecy for the West, and it’s unfolding before our eyes.

its food with its fingers. And the crystal, always set out in a row of f
our, so utterly useless. Well, why not? Why do without glasses,
like boors Why stop setting them out, simply because the Brazilian backwood was dying of thirst, or because India was gulping down typhus with every swallow of muck from its dried-up wells? Let the cuckold come pound at the door with their threats of revenge. There’s no sharing in love. The rest of the world can go hang. They don’t even exist. So what if those thousands were all on the march, cuckolded out of the pleasures of life? All the better! …
Thanks user, good read so far.

sorry for shit formatting was pasta from the pdf and i thought i had cleaned it up

lol the book is about poo's invading the west
>poos are the second worst, after jews

Pajeets fly from India over Turkey or Dubai to somewhere between Equador to Guatemala then walk all the way up to the U.S. border

Another route is over Indonesia

REMINDER
While you're jacking off to anime traps, Indians are slowly gaining power. These khafirs are just as bad as the kikes and Chinese.

This is what they've been up to. They own hotels/motels, gas stations, convenience stores and are expanding to tech, medicine, and law.

GET THE FUCK UP FROM YOUR CUM ENCRUSTED CHAIR AND PUT THEM BACK IN THEIR PLACE WHITE MAN

They're starting to breed with White women in the UK because their job prospects are greater than White men who pay more attention to footy and the pub than real life

There is nothing wrong with letting in Indians. Why does not Zig Forums like Indians. They are quite same as us. They share their religion with our ancient pagan religion.

Ask the same question with illegal Somalians and Sudanese in America

Attached: 3.png (218x210, 46.99K)

The diction always shines through, kek.

I wonder {{{who}}} could be behind this post

How the fuck is that even natural? Are there that many poo-in-loos in Mexico?

They are moving trough Mexico.

They pool all their money together for the cheapest flight to South America and then follow the same route as any other spic.

at least the spics will make an attempt to not shit in the streets

From Cameroon to US-Mexico border: 'We saw corpses along the way'
Kombo Yannick is one of the many African asylum seekers braving the longer Latin America route to the US
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/world-refugee-day-fleeing-cameroon-mexico-border-corpses-180616131149367.html

Fuck off. You do not belong to Zig Forums. Indians are one of the few based people Zig Forums align with. We will come together to develop the world.

lol no

underrated comment. these kids focus on memes and not real life. SAD!

no pajeet we wont. die of dysentery you cow piss drinkin son of a bitch.

Would rather ally with the Chinks TBH

It's always discomfiting to see someone compliment themselves, as well as witnessing someone fail so spectacularly to blend in. We know you're not white, go back to brown-town.

BASTE shitskin, what a clown

Attached: Clown World is Brown World.jpg (722x348, 90.18K)

Attached: tumblr_p28zlrWnOF1sd0rnio1_640.jpg (600x902, 65.76K)

And why shouldn't they? Rasheed, Muhammad, Dos Ackbar, will be given preference in getting hired for good positions. However, let us suppose he is talented enough to be hired despite this preference. He will enivitably work for a company working against his race's interests. In particular, this will be seen with its anti-white rhetoric and pro-diversity and inclusion doctrine. Alternatively, he doesn' get hired to a good position and has to work menial ones. Well, these don't pay much so they will most certainly not be given preference in the mating process (this assumes what you say is true + I personally don't think women have a firm anti-race mixing belief. Others may prove me wrong, but I'll bask in this falsehood even if it is falsehood for reality has shown me otherwise).
In the end, damned one way and damned the other. Who wouldn't seek a distraction? I'm not saying it is right, for seeking an escape via transcient pleasures is the very thing keeping whites from rising up (even if laws bind man–man can overthrow laws if he wishes. It's just that one doesn't care to when he is sufficiently taken care of), however, it is the natural course of action.
feelsbadforyous tbh.

should of told him to poo in the loo XD

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY Q3/3 REPORTS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1770x1114, 125.09K)

*2/3

As a indian i wish you white folk would kill all the illegals instead of keeping them in centres
>patels (gujaraties) are descendents of kikes, hence they called guj(((jews))) and are at the same level of kikes

Attached: 0d785cc21bc193b6701c0904ae73de0c997c141712088854419ca5f5ed341024.gif (275x298, 5.51M)

Remember all YorHa units, diversity is our strength. Glory to mankind!

Filtered and reported for street shitting

I agree, they should be killed because we whites would be killed attempting to do this in Mexico or whatever third world country.

If they killed a couple of these invaders and the word got out they'd go home, but they know they're (((humanitarian))) so they can get in.

Even the Indians I know have a low view of Patels. In line with their portion of the caste system, all a Patel wants to do is make money. They'll lie and cheat their way through medical school and become a shitty surgeon for the paycheck. They're the Jews of the subcontinent.

Kill yourself shitskin.

Attached: Pajeet My Ack.gif (243x228, 1.47M)

Attached: Tank you jew again.jpg (2212x1474, 635.3K)

Indians are so fucking disgusting, especially the Dravidians. Their accent, their smell, that stupid bovine look in their eyes, their slimy obsequiousness, I FUCKING HATE THEM. GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN COUNTRY.

Attached: 1456359682266.mp4 (640x360, 1.41M)