Border Protection thread 2

I don't know whose kikes deleted my thread.

But here we go: the biggest matter at the moment for american anons:
rt.com/usa/443908-san-diego-troops-migrants-fence/

Video related: invidio.us/watch?v=M1-eas7BRcg

Attached: Monkey run back.png (1913x1080, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12419197.html
twitter.com/Sinfandela/status/1062469931063828480/photo/1
invidio.us/watch?v=M1-eas7BRcg
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/9/illegal-immigrant-families-shattered-record-octobe/
archive.fo/DT5CL
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one I saw last night hit 751. Plenty of shills screaming "blackpeel!" "fulse flag!" "fake jews".
Apparently "asylum" means nationalism is null and void.

Attached: nildesperandum.png (500x637, 152.37K)

Nah, just staring is enough to make the monkey scared and turn back.

They should have arrested them still.

Apparently not.

Apparently yes, you can see in the video, none of the scaling monkey has made it so far.

So you're a lying faggot then?
8ch.net/pol/res/12419197.html
twitter.com/Sinfandela/status/1062469931063828480/photo/1
pic.twitter.com/p92wGIftPv

Attached: Dr6mwynUUAIVSy_.jpg (1200x675, 162.76K)

You haven't seen the actual video? I already post it: invidio.us/watch?v=M1-eas7BRcg

They climbed up, see US Border patrols starring back at them, then turn back.

It seems that this faggot is too eager to BLACKPILL instead of properly documenting the event.

Sounds like a magapede's attempt at damage control.
They're getting across faggot. There's nothing to celebrate here.

There's the redpill and the bluepill. The term you just used exposes you as a newfag who doesn't know the culture.

Attached: 4e7.png (254x539, 73.46K)

The biggest problem with the Caravans is that it completely reframes and rewrites what's going on. You can see that they try to sell the idea that they're only coming using huge caravans and have to climb over border fences and walls. The problem is that this is incorrect; they cross the near-nonexistent border on a daily (or nightly) basis as they've done for decades.

To say nothing of the numbers crossing legally.

Attached: republikike2.jpg (850x400, 57.5K)

Attached: 1538937219150.png (386x448, 140.5K)

Hmm, so now this faggot is trying to BLACKPILL some more.

And there is cause for celebration, it means the Border Patrols are there and doing their job, and are reinforcing the wall.

Blackpillers are jews who want to make everything darker than it is.

Do you ever stop?

There's no such thing as a "blackpill" you just exposed yourself as someone who doesn't know the culture here.

Do you ever start, amerimutt? You have a gun and targets. Now, shoo shoo; do something.

Wut? Kikes have been spamming blackpill non-stop for months now.

Plenty of people would if it weren't for the government.

So what we know so far:
- some spics got through
- Border Patrol shows up and is now reinforcing everything
So bad and good news.

your sole purpose here is spreading a D&C meme, kill yourself

There's the red pill and the blue pill, that's it. Get the fuck out if you don't know where you are.

Wouldn't the fact that the millions of white men not storming the southern border with their small arms indicate that it is time for red pilled whites to start extracting themselves? You can't have a nation if not even 10% of the citizens can't be bothered to get off their asses for a few weeks to shoot fish in a barrel, right? What exactly would anyone be hoping for at this point? A revolution would even be pointless, since you're just trying to start a war with brainless blobs of gray nothing vs ZOGbots.

Just global report it, replies feed it's bank account

Fucking magapedes trying to reinvent hatechan.

OK, we know you.

Yeah, I think you just love to whine instead of actually providing accurate information.

Well, people are mobilizing, I think.

Nonwhites accumulate, increase crime and riots, whites organize and then exterminate.

You motherfuckers are either retarded, niggers, shills, or all three. Take your pick.
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/9/illegal-immigrant-families-shattered-record-octobe/
archive.fo/DT5CL

Attached: immigrationrecord.png (871x883, 568.57K)

Look at all those people NOT getting in.
Wow, game must be over.

Attached: solve gender confusion.jpg (720x513, 34.82K)

Notice how the van has mud on it? You might think that's because they're speeding in the desert trying to catch illegal boarder hoppers. Nope. It's actually piss and dirt that spics throw at the vans as they pass by. Sometimes they get themselves picked up because of it.

t. has a buddy in border patrol

You missed the part where he mentioned all the ones they missed.

The problem is, without cameras and citizen journalism, the media can tell us anything they like, show us anything they like. In a nation with billions of photocameras, smartphones, it's utterly bizarre that there's so little citizen journalism and documentation going on.

But we are talking about the matter of border climbers?

Why are you so keen on the blackpill?

How is it D&C you soft weak willed faggot? Shouldn't you be the one killing yourself? You have no fucking honour.

Man the fuck. It's just a word or is the truth behind it too much for you? Either shoot these fucks or become that meme, you utter loser.

Because idiots like you act like stopping ONE jumping bean makes a difference when we are getting FLOODED every single day. Is there a reason why you're trying to get people to care about stopping the one guy, chaim?

Because it means people are doing something, that all hopes are not lost.

That means we should go there and help, instead of whining about how no one do anything.

That's the calm before the storm

Are you fucking retarded? Democracy is a census and White People are being displaced at an accelerating rate. Absolute shabbos goy like yourself are doing nothing other than enabling the kike plan of getting white america to sit still long enough for the baby boomer die off to complete and the demographic shift to cement. Fuck you shlomo.

Attached: 1541549766321.jpg (499x396 862.57 KB, 127.79K)

Who the fuck is talking about democracy?

I'm talking about people protecting the border? Why the fuck do you whine so much about democracy when you can't be arse to go protect the border?

Trump shill.

TRSodomite. Are you one of the fashythenation lolberg larpers? Prepping a narrative for you show today?

You're a kike, chaim. I'm talking about democracy because ITS HOW THE UNITED STATES OPERATES YOU ABSOLUTE JEW. Also, nice pilpul saying "why don't you go to the border." I hope your supervisor reads how quickly you were identified and you get no shekels.

Obvious as fuck

The US is not a democracy, user.

Again, these people just want to insult and badmouth people instead of just protecting the border.

They blame Trump, but what they do? Whine about Trump, because that will fix thing.

So what is your point? Whining about it will not solve anything.

I have a funny feeling the OP is Jizzhands. These cheerleading threads show up before they do a show.

Hi, miguel

It's a constitutional republic that uses a democratic process in the selection of representatives. Are you saying demographic shift in the population is inconsequential, shmuley?

So you won't vote, but you won't do anything either.

Just blame Trump.

I get it.

Why are you trying to shift the argument? You acknowledge displacement is dangerous, so why don't you go protect the border?

The purpose of government is for it to protect its people from invasion, Trump and the rest of the government are not doing their job….Honestly the mexicans could bring tanks and soldiers through and militarily take over areas and you people would still defend the government & its actors.

Yes, I know, but now that the government is not doing their job, it's up to the people.

Because if the people ends up doing nothing too, the border would be lost.

OBVIOUS AS FUCK

You’ll want to check IDs and shut the fuck up about your assumptions next time.

Reminder that Trump is to blame and that no one believes your faggoty kike ass here.

So again, you just want to blame Trump and do nothing.

I want people to protect the border, you don't believe that either?

Reported.

Not only did he not build the wall or stop mass invasions He did nothing about the dem voter fraud, lost the house and perhaps the senate and he did nothing when he had both …. He deserves blame.

>get (((independence)))

What was the point then? You have to understand why people are going to be hostile. You beat your chest with le numbah 1 goy and then do nothing to prove it. Either get the job done or lose your Nation. Can't be said anymore times.

Attached: 232423432423.gif (500x300, 1022.49K)

What's to reply?
I accept Trump is to be blamed? Then what?

Trump failed. Now what's the next step? Are you going to let the border fail because Trump fails?

Aryan Protip: Caravans is the best place to find a wife. That's where I met my wife last year; and recently we had our first Aryan child.

I'm curious to see what actually happened.
The blackpill merchants just show images of them scaling a wall. But never mention what happens afterwards. They're probably caught by the border wranglers shortly after.

get the fuck out.

What do you even mean? Whatever, blackpiller.

Confusing reports but it seems SOME might have gotten through before Border Patrol gets there.

But in this vid: you can see they are already patching shit up.

I don't understand you, what the fuck are you talking about?

If white men were mobilizing in the numbers that they should be, it would be blasted across every news station and medium available. Not even the kikest jews could cover-up 50 million armed white men sweeping the wetback invasion south with light arms. But that isn't happening. If an actual invasion doesn't trigger anything, what will?

Attached: mittens-01.png (511x364, 35.55K)

With how insane the world has gotten, you would probably find yourself being confronted by the border patrol, police, ICE, National Guard and the Army itself for trying to 'doing something', even when completely legal both Constitutionally and current-year.

You couldn't even mobilize that many niggers if you were to pay them with a bucket of chicken & water Mellon,and some cash for a crack rock.

This is the same ESL faggot that bumplocked the last thread. It wasn't his thread, but he made some 151 posts to draw attention to himself and then started this one to bury the previous discussion.
Filtered because it's all so tiresome.

Are you at the border?
Reported for FBI.

Everyone agrees that (((they))) won the race war.
SURRENDER NOTE FUCKING WHEN

The question on the mind of every patriot, of ever decent person is; what can we do to most effectively oppose the enemies of our people?
I don't truly know what the answer is. However, I am completely unconvinced that we can vote our way out of our current predicament. So long as we're stuck with the two party shell game, no one that we will even conceivably be able to elect will have the ability or the moral strength to resist the jewish domination of our government. Not a single Republican in Congress is a patriotic American. Therefore, I believe that we should show as much loyalty to the Republican party as the Republican party has shown towards our race.
They are all traitors and cowards. And they have demonstrated this over and over again.
On the otherhand, there are those among us who like posting "read Siege" and celebrate Robert Bowers as a folk hero. They point out that this evil system must be destroyed and it can only be destroyed with violence.
However, at this time we have neither the organizational strength nor the public support to overthrow the government. And killing random jews or niggers or Arabs will not get us any closer to our goal than burning down a Walmart will. And it may actually harm our cause due to public backlash against us.
Churches, children, and horses are off limits to any intelligent revolutionary.

Anyway, on an unrelated topic, there was once this Roman Patrician named Publius Claudius Pulcher. He was a member of the Reformist political party in the ancient Roman Republic. He was a "friend" of his much more famous partner Julius Caesar.
There was this one time that a conservative politician was running for office of council who had pledged to bring order to Rome and recall Caesar from Gaul and investigate him for corruption. It was determined that he had to be stopped but he had great public support. Once it was election time, it was assumed that the conservative politician would win.
So Caesar had Claudius conduct acts of political violence and terrorism throughout Rome, bringing the city and political system to a grinding halt. Buildings were burned and senators were attacked and over and over again, every time elections were about to be called, Claudius would cause a riot and the elections would be delayed.
Eventually, Caesar was able to release a large numbers of his legionaries to return to Rome and vote in the elections. Once these men were ready to take part in the election, the violence stopped, elections were called, and Caesar's men won.
During the mini civil war on the streets of Rome, one conservative senator named Titus Milo was so outraged at this display of political terrorism that he formed his own gang of supporters and did battle with Claudius wherever he was. The two rival groups clashed daily in the streets of Rome.

The constant political violence between these two factions helped undermine any residual faith that the citizens had left in the government. It is this above anything else that made it possible for Caesar to overthrow the government and make himself dictator for life.

Attached: Dead horses PIRA attack.jpg (1024x676 146.98 KB, 138.02K)

Nice post. The second part is an interesting story, but I don't want Trump as president for life. 2 years has been an utter bumblefuck with bouts of sucking Israeli cock. Can't take 20 years of it, and there's no sign that if he had the power he would exercise it in our favor.

lol he didn't read siege

Was surprised by the lack of this thread
The whole caravan is not there yet however some parasites are already trying to pass

For what i see:

There is a ton of ways this could go wrong
if:

Attached: thumb-newsdocument-564x376-3104.jpg (564x376, 12.44K)

I did and I am aware that Mason advocated withdraw from the System and cell formation. Not organization as Dr. William Pierce desired.
Mason's tactics are not revolutionary. Strength comes only through superior organization. Loners can not bring down the System. Mason is wrong.

I agree. Though I would say that a Trump dictatorship is still superior to the fake democracy shell game that the jews have going.
The trick of the two party system they have going is that they're able to keep any one man or organization from attaining power or maintaining power without their support. Their greatest fear is that one man or one organization might be able to hold onto power without them.
If that happened, they'd probably just try to burn the place down and whoever was in charge might decide to make an alliance with people like us to help suppress the jewish led uprising.

That said, I do not think Trump would want this. And we're not the only "faction" that he could rely upon to crush such an uprising if it did happen. Nor are we the strongest. That's a problem.

Attached: REED SEEJ.png (800x600, 14.68K)

Reddit needs to get the fuck out. There are only two pills, you fags took the blue one: the world of illusion and bullshit.

no arguments

THat's why we must remove party affiliation from the ballot.

What can we do right now to remind TRUMP about the Wall and his campaign promises? This should be the national focus.

Why not get that one lad who keeps spamming "daily reminder that…" in redtext on basically every thread to spam his Twitter?

Fucking this
The bluepill is for people who delude themselves into thinking there is any hope for us.
We lost the race war. Pack it up, we're fucking done.

It's not a surprise Siege is faux-popular, it's more reminiscent of vidya after all, something our current generations have been growing up with. Predictive programming, sadly.

Maybe you should coordinate better moshe.

If all the white men moved on the border all the niggers would move on their homes.

Kill yourself and stream it, faggot. Either alone or take a friend or two. I don't give a fuck, just do it.

Wrong, The redpill doesn't mean there's no hope, just no hope in the political system.

Bumping for importance, this is a current event with consequences that will affect the next years

To make noise is important in politics and media to make noise is to be alive, anyone with accounts should go and spam as much as you can

If you don't have one, make one; this should be a priority

Attached: images.png (224x224, 3.11K)

Just reload on the way home and solve two problems

How about shoot them all on the way down?

>US border patrol officers, some on horseback, looked on from a distance.
The organized blackpillers are full of shit.

We're having better and better success influencing the republican party to our point of view every day. Our options are, wait for them to finally come around and bring their support base with them, or found a third faction that will attract the ire of both parties.

How can you claim mason advocates lone wolves. You try pulling off whats in siege alone.

The military said they will only be on the border for a few more weeks, and they will be home before Christmas.

Further proof that it's just a show.

Attached: 5k2jgo.jpg (640x480, 86.04K)

Whining about it will not solve anything.

Mason never outright says to conduct acts of lone wolf terrorism. However, it is strongly implied.
Essentially, Mason advocated dropping out from the System. That's not a revolutionary strategy. Hiding in the woods is not how you overthrow the government.

at some point some of you anons will actually wake up. the realization of white genocide is being shoved in our faces everyday, and the kikes let it slip up more and more that they are the ones doing it. The majority of the caravan will get in, the military is there to stop militias from doing the right thing, and to prevent the press from seeing what is actually going on. They will only show the same part of the fence next to the beach, because its just a set piece its all theater. Forget the miles of unsecured border, and the miles of tunnels these parasites have made. Forget the fake bomb scandal used to cover up the fox new clips of the kike truck loading these parasites up. Forget that Trump signed the omnibus bill, no wall is going to happen. Forget about faggot la raza movement and how its more than 50% complete.
We are in the race war, there is no choice BUT to fight back. Kill em all and turn israel into a sheet of glass.

Attached: 1509039778551.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

Which is all the more reason why there is a need for people to actually film and record the more known crossing points from a safe distance. Could use those cheap quad copters for example.

We need people to get to the border and protect it, instead of whining about it here.

Yeah, without Baby boomers we won't be able to elect any more cuckservatives that cuck on boarder security, have made no real impact on deportations, support anchor babies, and compromise on literally everything.

The left is waiting until we don't have enough fighting men. Our democracy has been left leaning on both sides for at least the last 30 years. It would make more difference if old boomers found a way to live forever.

Just a reminder that the entire west coast and the western states are majority spic (unofficially). If you think this caravan of 10k to 50k is big you should go to the AZ border in springtime and see for yourself how many are coming over. The western states are finished.

Good idea stay safe.