Hey guys, I have a question that some of you might be able to answer; If one were,hypothetically...

Hey guys, I have a question that some of you might be able to answer; If one were,hypothetically, curious about the chemistry behind high explosives…

Where would one go to look for more information on the subject?

Attached: 1541306226665.jpg (1000x800, 308.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RDX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zig Forums I think or local library; chemistry section

Zig Forums has far fewer hits, and 4/k/ isn't nearly as good.

Did you really need to make a new thread for this dumbass?

shoo shoo, fed

Nice try fbi nigger

Attached: 2e5721f4ce66a4d60aa53597aa3c166a9e863c61_hq.jpg (236x314, 22.97K)

Just post from behind a proxy you mong.

So you will have to learn it yourself using Chemistry manuals. {shrug} doesn't seem so bad, look forward to the challenge of discovering something new rather than just following a recipe.

user, I'm not going to answer your question here and I advise everyone else to also avoid answering your question.
You should have asked this in QTDDTOT.
There I would have answered you.
Making a thread like this is very poor OpSec on your part and answering it would be poor OpSec on ours.
Lurk more you dumb faggot. Do not make pointless or dangerous threads.
Delete this thread now and take your questions to QTDDTOT and maybe someone will answer you.

OP I must say some about 2 years ago my coworker made me try chipotle and the next morning my ass was all explosives.

TNT is an old recipe, no matter how much (((they))) try (((they)))'ll never be able to censor each and every copy of the formula

Wait until you try indian food.

is the food the reason they can't poo in the loo?

When you gotta go…
Know what I mean? Any street corner or building lobby in a storm.

Have you tried research articles? Are you a student? Take a chemistry class if you want to learn. Making shit is going to be more dangerous than you think. Good luck blowing yourself up you absolute idiot. You don't have the education, materials or equipment to do this and you know it. There's a reason all insurgencies have dedicated groups supplying them. You usually need a chemical engineer to set up production of such things. Sure, you can do some cute shit with fuel tabs for camping stoves, but buying enough of any material for such simple processes in a first world country might as well redirect you to the fbi. Which it should. I am so sick of you fucking siegefag, terrorism promoting glowinthedark faggots shitting up this board with your shitty, low effort threads. Zig Forums is a board of peace. Here's how you make RDX, dump fuming red nitric acid into a liter of benzene in a small enclosed space and have someone lock the door from the outside so we never have to see you post here again (this might actually make a little rdx before it has runaway nitration occur and fucking explodes while emitting poisonous gasses, good luck you fucking dumbass, you have no idea what you are doing you fed fuck).

Also: mfw posting in a fed thread, mfw I have no face

Attached: finland.jpg (712x967, 86.76K)

For starters learn how to use the archive and stop shitting up the board. Also nice try Mr. FBI.

I'm a masters student in the sciences, just not chemistry. So I'm more interested in how one would, hypothetically, purify materials that I can't put on my grants, than I am interested in the mechanics of the chemistry. Most of that I know.

Attached: ttm7aq4mlmmz.jpg (960x457, 97.61K)

Chemists do chemistry, you can't make crazy concentrated acids look benign. If you are seriously saying that you are in the sciences and can't look this shit up, you are a fed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RDX

Fucking read.

Attached: 1531512959212.jpg (780x438, 87.93K)

b-ok. xyz has hundreds or even thousands of chemistry textbooks on every niche topic imaginable. pludls tons of military manuals and textbooks on rocketry and nuclear physics. old military manuals from WW2 are great because the fundamentals have changed very little since then, and there is so much info from that era simply sitting in the wide open public. best bet is to also scan footnotes for references to academic papers, then look those papers up on sci-hub.

use Tor for both b-ok and sci-hub. wouldn't want to just give away your search history to NSA's XKEYSCORE. at least make the Glowniggers break a sweat to spy on your harmless research done purely out of curiosity to help improve the world. as a bonus, if you do grlet caught, then that tips us off that NSA is bulk decrypting Tor, since how else would they know what you were reading?

good luck with your spectaculars user.

Someone who shits on the street 'cares' where his waste goes?
Yeah, on peoples shoes and in the street. I have stepping in dogshit before; it is repulsive. I am appreciative and privileged to live in a western culture and that I have never had to scrape human loaf off the soles of my shoes. Times they are a changing, though.

Hello my glow in the dark friend. I see you post on Zig Forums as well. ha ha ha. I hope the pdf allows you to laugh out loud (LOL) I can't even remember where I found it, I think it was /diy/ or some kind of pony forum, but I would still argue that n.glyc is not to be messed around with and I assume you are merely a writer gracing the chans for some inspiration for all those hypothetical stories you spoke of.

:^)

Attached: da fuk did i just read.jpg (468x895, 81.38K)

Don't look at me in that tone of voice user. I am enjoying myself…quit trying to shit in my cheerios.

Why don't you lurk more, FBI-kun?

Pro tip:
Synthesise RDX from Ritalin.That's what the R is for.

That would be a lot of Ritalin, don't you think? You know, someone might notice you purchasing 30 pounds of Ritalin (or however much you need).

8/k/ doesn't answer to obvious bait.

Attached: 8⁄k⁄ triggered.webm (640x360, 13.57M)

I don't know who I hate more, you or the retards answering you with any information at all. Finally a non-CP reason to global somebody.