Confessions of a Q follower and Realization

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

The Confession

Let me tell you about myself and where I am now, and I'll explain how I've come to the final conclusion of why Q is bullshit. For the past year I had been following Q. I browsed Zig Forums too. In real life, I told everyone who would listen about Q. I secretly checked Q posts everyday. I always had a doubt, but I wanted it to be true. When I posted on Zig Forums I made sure to avoid posting about Q and if I did, it was criticisms and concerns.

On Zig Forums every time I read screeching anti-Q posts I believed they were shills. Our world and our country had no other option. Q had to be real. If there was no Q than there would never be a collection of people that would aggregate and fix our government. It was either the choice of Q or an elite corruption. With the growing power of technology, we are on our way to becoming an enslaved technological hell devoid of a free healthy society. Q was delusionarily necessary.

Most of Zig Forums already knows this, and what I’m about to write, but it is more for anyone who still believes in Q.
inb4 we already knew this
It still needs to be said.

Now the Q team and Trump has come to a crossroads. They did a great job adding a behind the scenes “what if it’s all being worked out.” But With the election fraud, you cannot “wait” or “trust the plan” any more. Trump and Q must deal with election fraud because if they don’t, the very basis of US foundation and law means nothing. NOTHING.
we already knew this.
Q cannot put this off as, “letting your enemies make more mistakes.” You need to arrest people IMMEDIATELY. The faith in the US government’s justice has been washed away the past decade and especially the past 2 years. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, Hillary high crimes means nothing. NOW ELECTIONS MEAN NOTHING. There is nothing left. The misplaced hope cannot stand reality’s cognitive dissonance. The election fraud is the last remnant of delusional covering over the corruption of the US government. There is no more theater that will be believable.

And that is what made me realize Q is bullshit.

Attached: 5f7c30980e29a0da71c8b9db07c2e35afa7ab1630065350c1a80031fe37fe580.png (71.78 KB, 267x274)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Go to the doctor and get a vasectomy. You have low quality genes that harm the white race and should not be allowed to reproduce.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Not your blog faggot. We knew q was crap. Lurk 2 years.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Also: go post this on the q boards, not here.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

You can't post anything showing what q is over there, They delete it immediately.

Here's the problem with Zig Forums and you. The q shit needs to be addressed because it's siphoning energy and a society pressure release. That's what I'm trying to explain. anons just post "q is shit kys" but they don't explain why. exposing q shit is way more powerful than iotbw. it's the largest scale of controlled opposition in history.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Attached: OP.jpg (73.92 KB, 782x522)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Give up on that shit OP, it's time to read Siege.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

exposing q shit is more powerful than iotbw
it's the largest scale of controlled opposition in history
imagine being so delusional you fall for the Q larp, admit its false and then return to delusion in order to try and pretend you didn't just waste 2 years of your life believing a fucking internet larper.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

my wife spent $1000 on reality replacement, good goy games after she made me emasculate myself

Getting a vasectomy is fine. If you're 40 and have 5 kids already. That guys probably 24 and his wife rides the bull hourly.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

I can guarandamntee you that there are plenty of anons who secretly hope Q is real. I'm just showing how the election fraud brings any hope of it being true to a stop.

you know how many people are following that movement? it's not a delusion to understand that whether or not you like it, q has become a success for them.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Nevermind it's a kike D&C
don't have kids goyim!!!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-13.38.37-fullpage.png (745.22 KB, 1754x1241)

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Battle of Athens.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

or at least a fucking protest. if everyone is secretly pissed watching fox news but business as usual, who the fuck cares.

David Turner
David Turner

You admit Q is shit, but can you admit trump is a jew puppet hellbent on continuing the fall of western civilization?

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Battle of Athens
Won't work. ZOGbot police are more heavily armed than most country's armies. In addition to communication mechanisms any uprising like that would be futile.

continuing the white genocide perpetrated by those very same jews and zionists

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

I can guarandamntee you that there are plenty of anons who secretly hope Q is real.
I never said that the internet isn't full of retards like you.
I'm just showing how the election fraud brings any hope of it being true to a stop.
Except you yourself said posts like yours get deleted which means the delusional retards still stay deluded even after election fraud.
you know how many people are following that movement?
Not enough to make it the greatest controlled op in history.
it's not a delusion to understand that whether or not you like it, q has become a success for them
You have to prove first off that it's a "them" and not an user dedicated to trolling retards like you. And yes, for the retard that falls for it it IS delusion.

Jayden James
Jayden James

This

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Finally, a thread about this. The other one was fun but it's time for action.

Now the Q team and Trump has come to a crossroads. They did a great job adding a behind the scenes “what if it’s all being worked out.” But With the election fraud, you cannot “wait” or “trust the plan” any more. Trump and Q must deal with election fraud because if they don’t, the very basis of US foundation and law means nothing. NOTHING.
we already knew this.
Q cannot put this off as, “letting your enemies make more mistakes.” You need to arrest people IMMEDIATELY. The faith in the US government’s justice has been washed away the past decade and especially the past 2 years. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, Hillary high crimes means nothing. NOW ELECTIONS MEAN NOTHING. There is nothing left. The misplaced hope cannot stand reality’s cognitive dissonance. The election fraud is the last remnant of delusional covering over the corruption of the US government. There is no more theater that will be believable.
This is the most important sentiment that's being overlooked. It's time to pay due. People were voting for trump because they wanted to see hillary and whether they knew it or not, jewish agents and jews in jail. This feeling of being owed is exactly what the vast majority of ex-Q larpers are going through. But it doesn't end there.

The reason why shills swarmed this thread is because they're afraid of disillusioned Q-larpers joining Zig Forums and being done with the larp. Trump being a jewish puppet doesn't factor into this, because even if he isn't one, he had one job to fulfill and there's no excuse. People want to know what to do and they're about done wanting to be saved and need to know who should be put away.

Whether or not trump is a jewish puppet, he made countless voters and supporters desperate and fed up even with him. You can only stall for so long before the illusion shatters. Democrats are making too many gains for this to be, "part of the plan."

Redpill the disillusioned ex-larpers. Tell them the larp is over, and instead of saying Q, it's time they say jew.

Attached: bf7e6382d2164508ef0c0241e2fe91e5345eb1bed5bd862c130bed21bb424f88-pol.jpg (131.17 KB, 912x900)

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

What other 'Q' boards are there?
I know of:
/qresearch/index.html and
/cbts/index.html
I know there are others, but I can't remember them all
(I'm at the point where I don't give a fuck what's going on anymore except for how they are literally killing off the White European race, of which I am a member, so, I am not following this stupid "election fraud" of which you speak. Trump doesn't give a fuck about the White Europeans, in case you haven't noticed.)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

Q faggery is gay but there is a lotta kushner shills here that don't like us speaking out

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

the final conclusion of why Q is bullshit

Welcome to 2016, now get out.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

well they may go hand in hand, I'm just saying, I always thought that "trump is a jew puppet" was a shill tactic. especially since i've seen the share blue division tactics against trump infographic.

not an user dedicated to trolling retards like you
there's no way that the US gov would allow someone to allude that they are an government official. especially if it garnered as much following as it did. the natural process would be to take it over and coopt it.

Also you are just an inflammatory retard that sounds absolutely triggered. i don't know what you are so mad about.

Redpill the disillusioned ex-larpers. Tell them the larp is over, and instead of saying Q, it's time they say jew.
this. checked.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

the final conclusion of why Q is bullshit
Welcome to 2016, now get out.
Yeah go back to your news threads which talk about nothing. that's what Zig Forums is to you, bitching about current events not getting anywhere. News/pol/ is just like q. It siphons your energy, and when good threads come, you don't know what to do, so you piss off back to information bite sized 'poo in the loo hate threads' or find some gore to click on. useless.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Qcumbers aren't worth redpilling, they're two dumb and gullible to ever be anything but hindrances. Unless of course the "redpilling" includes convincing them to sterilize themselves.

Attached: 6e9d155e9c6c6636db596553e78ecf928e7d9e71231e81da295fb18d406af06c.jpg (212.02 KB, 675x1200)

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

there's no way that the US gov would allow someone to allude that they are an government official.
You must be joking. You're gonna get arrested for larping now? There's no way they can even come close to pulling it off without breaking the illusion. Tons of retards claim they're gov officials all the time, they don't have anything done to them because guess what, it's a fucking larp.
especially if it garnered as much following as it did. the natural process would be to take it over and coopt it.
See thats the fucking problem, you honestly believe Q is this enormous gov operation that it actually isn't. Q is a fucking larper that got big by advertising on Zig Forums and the_zionald. Retards that wanted to believe, believed. Once you had a crowd of retards that believed, publicity for Q rises. Once it hits high enough awareness, celebs and characters like Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi pick it up because they can turn a profit from selling delusional retards hope. They eventually drop it because they realize it's gone on too fucking long, a lot of people stop paying attention but the core fans remained. These idiots were kept pacified by false hopes which collapsed when reality hit during the midterms and you could do absolutely nothing about it. Instead of realizing that this thing operated like literally every other fucking fad that goes viral, you decide to "get woke" that Q is a larp but still double down partially "oh Q is a larp… BY THE CORRUPT GOV TO KEEP A FEW THOUSAND DOCILE WHILE CORRUPTION GOES ON HAHAHAHA." You're literally insane. Instead of sticking with the obvious you go to the absolute extreme in order to keep that last shred of hope going. Rather than coming to terms with it being a larp about corrupt governments you turn it into a government controlled conspiracy.
Also you are just an inflammatory retard that sounds absolutely triggered.
That coming from a Q cultist is the most hilarious thing I've read all day.
i don't know what you are so mad about.
Go back to reddit with that bullshit tactic. I'm not mad in any way, I pointed out to you that you're still in denial, that you have no evidence for your idiotic claims and your response is "you're just mad"? I couldn't imagine a more classical case of projection.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

I say Q is legit. Them niggers got a couple weeks to lay down the hammer. The absolute worst them niggers have done is teach well-meaning patriots what's going on, why it's wrong, how to enforce it, and how to enforce it. we all got the guns, we know we need to sieze the DOJ and FBI and MSM, them niggers can only get weaker in strategic terms.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Lol 😂😂😂

William Brooks
William Brooks

Wow! Beautiful painting!

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Get babies is a benediction from God!

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

(CHECKED)
Can't argue with these digits. I'm just glad someone is open to a very reasonable discussion about this, despite this thread being filled with /leftypol/ shills. People have to act on this now, because if no one acts on this, people are going to be blackpilled and give up on life and just give everything away to the Democrats and their Satanic Jewish masters. For fuck's sake, act on it. Come up with multiple plans, escape plans, low technology and self sufficient settlements that are off the grid. Anything. Learn to live to fight another day.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Q predicted this

Attached: You-checked-didn't-you-faggot.jpg (54.53 KB, 750x500)

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Still can't believe there's people who actually fell for his larping.
Isn't the first and won't be the last time this sort of idiocy will rule the board.

Attached: fun.webm (1.54 MB, 720x480)

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Q is a government deradicalization psyop.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Based on the evidence, Q started out as the delusions of some mentally ill Trumpnigger, and was then hijacked by the people behind the Patriotard LARPbox, who are presumably in league with kikes, whether they know it or not.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

You realize people over 100 IQ could tell that Q was bullshit from the first post? I'm being serious. It's vague bullshit like any other fortune teller says and you're fucking stupid if you ever believed it. No one's fixing the government, it's been kikes since before most of us were born and half the shit was brought to us by cuckservatives compromising on every issue and never having the balls to risk their god damn career to filibuster moves from the left that they know will ruin us down the road. The only republican outspoken against the Immigration act of 1965 was called a Nazi by opposition and the Republican primaries quickly favored a candidate that wanted to stop blacks and liberals from aborting their kids instead.

We lost before most of us were ever born and whites are only being redpilled in huge numbers today because it's so obvious. Only the retarded and enemies don't notice or pretend to not notice white genocide. Meanwhile the Republicans have moved hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans and Mexicans into the US. 2017 was the highest number of Latinos to ever enter the US in one year and it was with the most anti immigration leadership we have ever had. They have failed and even accelerated the demographic shifts against us. They won't even take a stand against the obvious fraud in FL. The Republicans didn't even run a member of the house in over 20 districts, yet we only lost the house by a few seats.

They don't want to win, they don't give a fuck. There's no resistance to white genocide and it's political suicide for any of them to even speak about it.

There is no mainstream white identity politicians in open or in secret.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

the share blue division tactics against trump infographic.
That shit is fucking fake, you know what a false flag is?
/ptg/ makes most of the shitty leftist memes like "hillpepes" and then false flags as a stereotypical anti trump supporters to defame anyone that criticizes ZOG.
I realized this shit years ago, yet no one else seems to realize it.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Well user at least you got out, thats better than some. What I do to stay away from shitty LARP niggers is just question their actions.
A simple question could have prevented following this LARP, "why would someone who wished to spread information speak in riddles and cold-reading tier patterns of speech?". That's all I needed to realize Q is a LARP.

I suggest not to try to red pill the other Q followers, they are ingrained into a belief that everyone is a shill against them. If they ask, just say you don't think he is genuine and then move on with your day.

Good luck out there user

Attached: congratulations.gif (998.01 KB, 498x338)

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

this is so fucking sad

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

The q shit needs to be addressed
It's ogre. It's been ogre. Some knew it. Some didn't. Zig Forums was instrumental int getting Trump into the WH. We did our part. Hillary did her part, and half knew "FUCK THAT! Her as President? Time to screw optics!"
This said, the Qtards were already predisposed to take the Q-bait. They've been waiting on the magic sky wizard for what seems an eternity; and yet agai, he's a no-show
Synopsis: Today, right here right now; it isn't up to Trump, ANY of the alphabets, SCOTUS, DOJ, DHS, ICE, … it's up to Joe & Jane Goyim.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

baste

Attached: q-anon-based-boomer7.png (1.73 MB, 501x895)
Attached: q-anon-based-boomer6.png (1.73 MB, 501x895)
Attached: q-anon-based-boomer4.png (1.73 MB, 501x895)
Attached: q-anon-based-boomer3.png (1.73 MB, 501x895)

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

18 U.S. Code § 912
Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
There's a difference between one time larping, and larping that has built thousands of viewers daily. The growth and following practically demands government interaction. If you have people in Q shirts on the front row of Trump rallies the government damn well will get involved.

And I will keep pointing out how emotionally charged you are because it is hard to understand your point with you sperging out so much. Why get so worked up over a previous q follower?

Anything q related on Zig Forums and people absolutely flip shit. it's a sacred cow that people are not supposed to address one way or another.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

q stands for queer.
/thread

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

I think there's a thread on Qresearch called Letters of Remorse that better suits your blogpost..

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

Trump is part of the zionist wing that did 9/11 and Q is part of these kikes. Problem is that now that republican base gets its news from Zig Forums, Trump cant go 24/7 suck Bibis cock binge so it leads to gridlock with nothing happening.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

WE DON’T CARE. WE KNEW THIS AN ENTIRE YEAR AGO. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

I explained why at length several times but qtards would have none of it.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

It is never time to read Siege. Siege is utter bullshit.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

<don't ever talk about q, or it's effects and ramifications

The BO deletes posts and threads questioning q. has anyone ever been concerned with who he is? has he ever been doxxed? How come no one asks that here on the board that hates q so much. You dox /leftypol/ but /qresearch/ is untouchable.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

it's up to Joe & Jane Goyim
read siege

Attached: slowclap.gif (540.38 KB, 400x300)

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Q is the stand alone effect in action. Was also a pretty good GOTV drive for the GOP.

FWIW I think Q is (((Ezra Cohen-Watnick))) and this will never be acknowledged.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Filter Siege fags.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

you know how many people are following that movement?

Q at this point is the "Who Shot JR?" of this era. Manufactured, not really all that important, but something the normalfags really bought into.

Attached: Jeannie-someone-shot-me.jpg (62.8 KB, 450x600)

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Im on my phone so i enjoyed tapping each letter to reveal it
Nice one

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

they're afraid of disillusioned Q-larpers joining /pol

It's a little too late for that, since I went over there from Zig Forums to recruit. I've been Trusting the Plan, Goyim for a year now and I use my time there to force-feed them redpills greased in patriotism.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Qcumbers

This goon is really, really scared. Trust me. Don't let his causal smugness fool you.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Based am.balllesspilled

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

They're not doing it very well if that's truly the case.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Dear god, the dog got a scooby snack for going to the vet. This hurts even more since I know a guy just like that.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Either the house needs repiling or I've been cursed with homosexual hands. My hands have been sneaking down the front of my trousers for years, unbidden, a pinch here a tweak there and next thing its `until your eyes are like mine'.

thankfully, I've probably got early stage dementia and will quickly forget the treasonous niggers at the ends of my wrists are democratic faggots. Will wear gloves next time I wiggle my teeth.

David Rivera
David Rivera

go back to GLP you fruity weirdo

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

t. illiterate retard

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Quite the contrary, my literacy is why I know Siege is shit. It is designed to send you in the wrong direction. In the same vein that there are Qfaggots that are laughed at, there are people laughing heartily at you ignorant Siege faggots.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

Fuck off faggot
Q was a larp from the get go and we ALL told you that
Zig Forums is never wrong

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

You're a fucking bitch
t. never wrong

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

It's over dumb shit
Hope you got your preps and shit stocked up already
Pay attention to the news tomorrow

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

This is exactly it. I've neither defended, nor really criticized Q when it boils down to it. When polvol2 was still around, I actually got banned for pointing out that the shilling against Q only really started reaching a peak once Rosanne Barr brought attention. I got another one for asking another user to explain why I shouldn't put weight on Q at all.

Gonna play devil's advocate. Since the post mentions having the vasectomy the day before, his wife probably got him the XBox and games since a vasectomy leaves you a little incapacitated for the time it takes you to heal. It was probably just a get well present to help keep him occupied as he recovers from the surgery. My husband and I are both in our thirties and have been discussing which one of us will get that snip done since we're done having children, and neither of us want more. I don't mind getting a partial hysterectomy, it's just the fact it's more invasive and will take longer to recover from.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Salty as FUCK!!!!!!!!!
( ( (1) ) )
Meh Ive had better shills than you tbh

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Post tits then fuck off

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Zig Forums before: Everyone knew Q was a larp, good discussions
Zig Forums now: Qeddit boomer posting shit, esoteric and own concocted belief shitting the place
At least it's a good retard level indicator.

Also not your blog, go back to reddit or halfchan.
Better yet, leave the internet.

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Also do your duty as a wife and produce more white offspring for your husband woman
Also fuck off no girls allowed

William Torres
William Torres

Go search pornhub you degenerate faggot.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Quiet woman and go make your husband a sandwich before he spanks your ass
That is after you post your floppy tits here

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

I have four children nigger. And I'm getting close to the cut-off where they'll be more at risk to develop abnormalities. I've done my wifely duty. Some of you need to get in gear yourselves!

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

James Mason's solution never worked. It was responsible for displacing whites out of power and causing a non-white majority. You can't change the system by leaving it.

It's easy for Mason to tell others to leave the system since he was a high school drop out who ruined his own life by assaulting a few niggers. Don't get me wrong, Siege is correct with regards to citing common nationalist pitfalls and movement history (not much has changed, same people are using the same tricks), but don't leave the system.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Go in your kitchen and wash or cook or clean something

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

my wife wants to breed but looking at the demographic time bomb we are sitting on I honestly will not be doing it until we start deporting people, which we won't.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Then you are a failure.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Fear not op, a new day is coming to America.

Attached: 1542168748014.gif (1.72 MB, 340x191)

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

You can't change the system by leaving it.
You also can't change it by voting.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Why would amyone do that? Cut off your organ which produces essential hormones for your life? Let alone children have you heard of fucking condoms? This is no different from barbaric genital mutilation.
My wife and me don't see eye to eye on politics so I bulged my eyes out. Now I'm a fucking cripple and I can enjoy life like a cripple.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Which is irrelevant to his point about Siege fags.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

don’t ever
NO. DON’T. EVER. KILL YOURSELF FOR SPREADING A JEWISH LIE.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

On a positive note, hurr durrs like praying medic have become rich from this shit, his super chats are $500, $100, $1000. Real money is in Q not eCeleb game

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Your kids are going to get raped by a pack of wild niggers and pacos

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

not only normalfags, but shills as well– they are shilled more than the gamergays ever were, 24hr teams, bots, and msm hit pieces. Weird, isn't it , Jr? Considering the value of online campaigning for re-election purposes, the q movement is basically an army of volunteer campaigners spreading out memes and backlash against the slander towards the POTUS. And not one law appears to have been broken via leaks in those threads and it somehow is enough to pacify the most upset patriots to be patient. There is purpose to it and as far as I can tell, it is meant to be 50% believable and 50% bogus and anyone who goes over that line looks foolish. Wait and see.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

yes

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

I am Q

Attached: Ben-Willis.JPG (36.72 KB, 464x466)

David Bailey
David Bailey

Dont have kids goy.
Live in fear goy.
Dont teach your children to defend themselves goy.
Your ignorance is showing.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

there needs to be give and take. NOTHING Is being done about immigration or other extremely cucked policies, mostly backed by retard boomer whites who only want power.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Here are the facts

1:
because you'd be in jail
Hillary is not in jail

2:
build a wall and make mexico pay
there is no wall

3:
both sides are bad
right wingers are arrested for simply being at a protest while antifa is let go after they h arras innocent citizens and terrorize right wing journalists

4:
drain the swamp
nothing done, democrats steal elections and nothing happens

5:
muh fake news
corporations ban and bully conservatives, no one respects free speech or cares about it

So?

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Of course, you need to be like other right wing leaders and take office. Listen to the concerns of the people and play it smart.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

devil’s advocate
for white genocide
Get the fuck out and never post here again, you dumb cunt.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

Explain how the right-wing can take office when all voting machines are owned by the enemy.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Contrary to the meme, Zig Forums is often wrong. But in this case Zig Forums was right; Qcumbers are a pack of credulous retards.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

I think the purpose was to fuse an ARG with a political campaign. Pretty clever, but they really screwed the pooch by promising results with hard deadlines. I think given the volume of Q content, merch and celebrity buy-in, there is no way it was just a NEET having a little fun. I wouldn't call it a LARP, but it's definitely misinformation. I'd be surprised if this wasn't something Kushner cooked up from project Adobe.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

How about this one?

Attached: TinTinAndCuck.jpg (42.4 KB, 456x810)

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Perhaps, but in the end, nobody wanted another Clinton in office, especially when the first lady would be a rapist despite the comedic value. Who will run against Trump will be of great interest and the shortages of viable candidates has give Trump ample time to not do what needs to be done. Trump has one term without charges laid, don't think he gets another without unsealing those 50k indictments before too long. Wait and see.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Qfollowers can be weaponized

I don't believe so. You want to "I have secret knowledge to teach you about. Ask me what to do" and you also are not inclined to do anything; that is why bullshit about someone working on your behalf (in spite of evidence) works on you.

Again, Qfollowers get to feel especially important but also don't have to do shit. That's a highly addictive combination that is not likely to change with new facts or situations. The "I'm a recent convert I have special insight into how a person like me can be used." is just you adapting your useless special snowflake syndrome. You were the stupidest one; You should not be leading an AMA. stfu Lurk 2 years or

/boomer

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

We want everyone redpilled. We want to be a growing, vigorous united front. We need the skills and mindsets of almost everybody. Don't cast off your fellow white man over petty shit. We don't have that luxury.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

This "Qcumbers" shit is really cringy. Give it a rest.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Obama took eight years to fuck shit up, while everyone stayed silent. Couldn’t open a single mouth without being called racist. Now you want Trump to fix everything in under two years. You guys are full of shit if you can’t wait 2 seconds for something to get done. This is not a joke, this is real life. Every fucking nigger one of you is a fucking shill. I bet Jews are paying you to say stupid shit against Trump. All of you can go piss up a rope. Then when shit starts happening, don’t jump on the bandwagon then and say you always believed in Q. Nigger assholes.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

I'm anti-zion on every fucking level. I don't want anything to do with mudshits or kikes and I especially don't want anything to do with fighting mudshit or kike wars. I want them out of my fucking country and out of my fucking life.

With that said, Q is most certainly part of team trump. In that sense, it's not a LARP.

What did me in on the Q revelation was when he showed a coin with a swastika and a communist on it as "proof" that Hitler was working with Stalin in some super-secret plan to do something really evil that he never even elaborated on. He just wanted to discredit Hitler and National Socialist Germany.

Fuck you Mossad cunts! We will rise again and beat you fucks back into submission.
1. Rothschilds don't send their sons to WAR! WWI / Hitler was a fucking decorated hero!
2. Israel had a Star of David and Swastika coin. So the jews and Hitler were besties, huh?

I get sick of you jew parasites shitting on Hitler and his accomplishments. One fucking man finally rose against you faggots and every fucking effort is made to discredit his legacy at every turn. I've even recently heard about "the pink swastika" bullshit. You mother fuckers don't know when to quit!

Fuck Q / Mossad

Attached: Goebbels-Despair.png (1.01 MB, 1264x1460)

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

they're two dumb
Oh the ironing!

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Jim Acosta is "Q"

Attached: 13233149-1083165281755968-4140243581101046646-n.jpg (14.63 KB, 320x303)

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Give it a rest.
Nah. It describes them perfectly, and I like it.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

You guys are full of shit if you can’t wait 2 seconds for something to get done.
How about 2 years?

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

That's some dirty fucking money. If I find anyone pushed this Q shit, they and their families are dead to me.

Leo Long
Leo Long

Attached: Qbutt.png (2.23 MB, 1600x1200)

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Serious question: Are you unaware of cold reading, shell games and ponzi schemes?

I get paying $10 to see John Edwards because it might be fun to play along, but I never imagined the audience actually thought it was real.

Q is just the prophecy con which is a variant of cold reading. It's fascinating that people actually believe it instead of just pretending to for fun.

Attached: John-Edwards-FOX-Friends-Phinxteuw5Sl.jpg (53.92 KB, 414x594)

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

they're two dumb

Attached: POG.jpg (53.48 KB, 630x630)

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

At least this guy is honest. The one thing that is good from this movecultment is that they do some decent research on some topics. Also, it has brought people to halfchan, infinichan and voat, which should pop a lot of their cherries with regards to the JQ. Something I think we can all agree is a good thing, even if in general the vast majority of them are useless.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

q faggot spams this board with another low quality thread
We get it, you're a fucking idiot who trusted an obvious LARP.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Zig Forums is a board only for larpers
muh day uh duh robe :DDDD

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Give sources that they are all, in fact, owned by the enemy.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Ron Paul was a pressure relief valve. I knew this as soon as he entered the race. Zero doubt. Very easy for him and Rand to take legit positions when they know they're destined for the dustbin of history rather than the pages.

I am unsure of whether Trump is a relief valve for the sole reason that, as soon as I started paying attention (early in the primaries), I was convinced he was going to win. Would TPTB allow a relief valve with "fuck you" money to win the election? Seems like a dangerous game considering that Trump is a teetotaler and hypothetical compromising info will probably drag half of the left/jews/globalists down with him (e.g. Epstein). His friendship with the late JFK Jr. and the interview footage from decades ago weave a thread that leads me to believe he might be real. I understand that anybody making money on big $$$ real estate is, by definition, good at selling himself, but I don't get that vibe from the old footage. I get the vibe that he's a man who knows the score.

After all: he's a German gentile by blood. That he's given his children to the juden and comingles with them is probably evidence of compromise, but if he's been setting this up since before JFK Jr. died then maybe he is actually the reincarnation of Sun Tzu and/or Uncle Adolf (with some new tricks). I won't hold my breath, but I won't let anybody stop me from imagining.

The amount of rage that the left is building up within its base is difficult to reconcile with pressure relief, as well. It may be a deliberate overreaction to sell the valve, but the level of hysteria being generated is too dangerous to politicians of all stripes for me to buy this completely. Half of the people hate half of the politicians so much now that face to bloodshed is likely (and already happening small scale). Dangerous game for all of those in power (less so for the nameless/faceless, but they're still a step closer to the oven).

If I had to wager I would wager that Trump ends up Drumpfing and abdicates office leaving the swamp and juden intact. That said: the pressure relief valve theory just doesn't feel right. Maybe they're more clever than I give them credit for, but the fear and anger on the left seem too real. No need for stealing elections from the controlled oppo GOPe and Drumpfenstein.

The manufactured anger makes sense. Blatant voter fraud is pushing it: an enterprising interloper could bust that scandal open like a fucking piñata even if Drumpf is controlled.

Done rambling. Hopefully Trump is legit and goes full on martial law + deportations once he nears the end of his term, realizes that nothing will soften it, and says to himself "fuck the optics".

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Also, it has brought people to halfchan, infinichan and voat, which should pop a lot of their cherries with regards to the JQ. Something I think we can all agree is a good thing
I don't agree in the slightest, they're deadweight that cause us to just rehash the same points for the thousandth fucking time and they still don't learn. This place has been rendered practically useless compared to how it used to be. If you ignore the 2016 election, and in my opinion you shoud because Trump's ended up being nothing more than a pressure relief valve, the last good thing that was accomplished on this board was With Open Gates and that may as well have been a lifetime ago when it comes to internet time scales.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

I need sources for something that everyone who belongs here already knows
How about that.
democrats on video saying they’ve stolen every election since the 1960s
proof from every election of skewing toward communism
proof from voting records since 1980 showing they’re the exact same party with identical policies
For fuck’s sake.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

HURRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR
THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE DIFFERENT
DA DEMACRAPS R DA REEL RAYSIS
DA GOP IS HEROS AND WILL SAVE US ALL
ISRAEL NO DO BAD THING
NIGGERS AND SPICS ARE GREAT IF THEY VOTE GOP
LE Q-LARP IS REAL BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH EVERY SINGLE WORD IT HAS SAID IN THE LAST YEAR HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN FALSE, IT’S REAL BECAUSE I SAY IT IIIIIIIIIS
Global report.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Salient point, about the killing of quality digs.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

stop posting about yourself…jesus.
Lurk more, get off social media, work on craft and physical aspects.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

When nothing ever happens, will you finally correct your existence and kill yourself?

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Then imagine that anons still love Q due to "release the memes". Or, the ones baking and handing off loaves is just sad to see it still.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

So how exactly is the organizing of all those gun owners going for you then ?. U all going to magically arrive in DC, take it over and impose a military coup. This is real life and not some gettogether of a few buddies with guns out back to shoot some beer cans or a moose. Rethink everything and keep thinking then redpill in a peaceful way. Otherwise the whole get our guns and take over bs is just what zog wanted.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Zog wants you to die with a whimper.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Q post with (((WWG1WGA))) sealed the deal for me on the spot. Then subtly, they returned to posting twats with unknowns & some flag of Israel in the background always. Before, a Q thread would be full in minutes, after it took hours as so many had packed it in.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

People power will do it. The dream of a mass armed uprising will never come to pass. Covert subversive actions by the goyim is the last thing they want.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

You could have every white person in this country redpilled and if everyone is pacifist then it wouldn't matter. They want to kill us, even if we know we're being wiped out if we're just going to willingly be led to our slaughter it doesn't even matter.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

user, Soros owns the company or companies that makes the voting machines. How convenient eh?

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

I needed a total for various nasty health-related reasons, and it's not a surgery to take lightly. It puts you at some serious long-term risks and feels downright barbaric to undergo…you're losing a whole damn organ. If I hadn't NEEDED one, I'd be swift to say I regretted mine. The physical recovery was a little rough; but it was really the emotional hit of losing a critical organ to the knife that was the worse part. Think and choose carefully, is all I would say here.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

concernfagshilling without mentioning the over 60k sealed indictments
OP is a faggot

Attached: drlpymwx4aauqbx-orig.jpg (361.97 KB, 927x1200)
Attached: doubletaptrumpqwwg1wga.mp4 (4.29 MB, 1280x720)

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

The way the boomers search pacer, they're getting all the sealed documents, not just indictments.

Why wasn't Hillary arrested on 10/30/17? That was the claim that started the LARP, and it still hasn't happened.

Attached: 36cc23b8f876b47e81ddf0cbc9cbfa15c8facd77f7b1c8fbffc52ebc4cabda31.jpg (204.77 KB, 1347x766)

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Yeah, it's painful. That you put your faith in social media.

People have lost their sense of kinsman-ship, their faith, etc. I personally was raised to love Jesus, work hard, and not trust (((other))) people.

Common belief system. People in my community were happy. Genuinely happy, until NAFTA was signed in 1996.

Now people don't know employers used to treat their employees as share-holders and reinvest in the company. The fact that average factory workers got free memberships to the Country Club and had 100% comped healthcare.

Incentives for the employees. Not just the CEOs. Times have changed.

The problem I see is post-2010 people are lost and are grasping at straws. Can't find a suitable job, wife, home, own property, afford basics.

It's a shit show. The most edgy, counter-productive idea wins in modern online warfare.

Because people with the top power levels aren't willing to share. I'm not talking some gay communist shit… I'm saying a company used to make money as a team… not a global brand using slave labor and marketing to push the 3rd world defeatist attitude you see now.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Yeah right

Attached: 1399218-447498915360806-457436914-o.jpg (244.21 KB, 2048x1532)

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

do you find it hard to filter bullshit through your brain?
If you find it hard, then do not reproduce.
Even if you look at this crap, you can tell how fake it is from this
People have explained why Q is bullshit, it is because it promotes the same bullshit as our enemies (Neocons)

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

wife can cheat easily with niggers and spics while cuck playing games
baste

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

No, I’m not that weak.Asshole. Go kill yourself.