Less than a week after a Wisconson high school class collectively sieg heils,...

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Less than a week after a Wisconson high school class collectively sieg heils, Wisconson company arms all of it's employees as a Christmas gift

archive.is/D59Qe

yahoo.com/lifestyle/company-gives-guns-employees-unique-memorable-christmas-gift-190418122.html

The owners of a novelty glassware company have armed their staff with pistols and rifles as a “unique and memorable” Christmas present.

Bruce and Ben Wolfgram, the father-and-son co-owners of Benshot, a Hortonville, Wisconsin-based company that makes drinking glasses embedded with bullets, wanted to surprise their 16 full-time employees with an early Christmas gift ahead of their busy holiday season.

“Our main motivator was personal safety and protection, but we live in a local hunting community so we already know how people feel about weapons,” Ben, 35, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “We also know our employees and their families well, so there’s lots of trust here.”

Last month, during a company meeting in the glass workshop area, the Wolfgrams announced the gift to their staff. “A few people told their spouses who couldn’t believe it,” says Ben.

Employees were instructed to gun-shop on their own time and last week, they were reportedly given a collective $8,000 in gift cards to gun stores. The only condition was that the staff had to undergo a gun-safety course at work.

“There were two women who weren’t sure they could use a gun so we gave them VISA gift cards instead,” says Ben.

Employee Chelsea Priest told USA Today that a gun “will empower her and will help keep her safe,” saying, “I’ve never been a part of anything like this.”

BenShot doesn’t have a policy barring guns at work, but Wisconsin is both an open-carry and concealed-carry state (the latter requires a permit), so legally, employees can arm themselves at work. However, Ben cites safety concerns working around glass heated to such high degrees.

The company has received mild (((backlash))) amid the mostly-positive public feedback. “But that’s OK,” says Ben. “That’s life.”

Attached: befd1ed9b2b1b328ef2da3caf0ad16716611d1677c9e423f24b246616618fd12.gif (536.97 KB, 974x500)

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Lurk more

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Your archive link is useless, OP.
Check your fucking links before posting you massive faggot.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

That isn't what this thread is about, you illiterate faggot. I'd ask you to read the fucking OP, but niggers can't read, so I'll ask you to suckstart a shotgun instead.

Attached: iQZamqG.jpg (15.47 KB, 500x208)

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

That's nice, kikey.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Anti-slide bump.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

there’s lots of trust here
bet that feels good

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

You're salty af, he should have posted it there then

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

“There were two women who weren’t sure they could use a gun so we gave them VISA gift cards instead,” says Ben.
two women who weren't sure they could use a gun
I found two women in Wisconsin that need to be enriched.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

People who are afraid of firearms shouldn't use them, they're likely to hurt someone or themselves. Ideally their husbands will protect them.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

I agree with this but if my son ever tries to get out of hunting for something like being afraid of guns I'm tanning his hide so raw that there will only ever be one thing he is afraid of.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

What?

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

People who are afraid to defend themselves shouldn't, they're likely to hurt someone or themselves.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

People who are afraid to defend themselves should just die. If even instincts cannot take over and save these drones from certain death, they should die.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Purest truth

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

This is a board of Anime.
Begone, goon!

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Reported for spam and derailing thread. Nowhere did anyone mention anime.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Reported
lol the mods ain't gonna do shit
chodekikey killed the moderation
this isn't the place for on topic threads
8chode is a place for cuckchanners to shitpost after getting banned

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

That's great, but I'm not really sure how that's newsworthy in any way.

Communists and cucks shouldn't use them, but a woman shouldn't carry a gun simply because "she's afraid of them". Pretty much all women are afraid of guns at first, and that's fine. You can be afraid of them and still use them. At the very least they can practice with it enough to be comfortable with it and respect it. All white women should carry guns.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

lol the mods ain't gonna do shit

Wrong, the (((mods))) ban the nazis in here. That one of many things that didn't change when they (supposedly) removed the roach

Attached: the-absolute-state-of-pol-anime-weeb-cringe.png (116.4 KB, 1828x421)

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Then leave, cuckchanner. Or global report them so admins will be annoyed enough to do something, or quit being a bitch about it.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

If you don't like this board, then leave and make/join another one. There can't be a good new 8/pol/ replacement until this one is dead.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Bumping for a quick dopamine hit in otherwise dark days.

Attached: BYU-QTs.jpg (206.16 KB, 1382x514)

David Lewis
David Lewis

Only a kike fears the samurai.
And if you don't see NatSoc ideals in animu then you're not looking hard enough or just dumb fam.

Attached: Samurai-vs-the-jew.png (226.07 KB, 1142x482)

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

From a practical perspective, I don't think I'd give guns to anyone other than family and certainly not all my family. Not everyone is stable enough to have a gun, and if they don't go buy one themselves, perhaps they know they aren't ready or capable of controlling themselves.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Rare spots of state pride after too much hearing about the madison bus negroes and UW kikes.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Never have children with women so weak they won't defend themselves. They'll give birth to faggots.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

FUCK JANNIES LOL

FUCK JANNIES LOL

FUCK JANNIES LOL

FUCK JANNIES LOL

FUCK JANNIES LOL

FUCK JANNIES LOL

FUCK JANNIES LOL