Demographics are Destiny, on religion as well as race

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

When will the pagan larpers grow up?

We all know that a small government, traditionalist conservative future US would only happen if whites behave as a group and maintain a majority.
Of those whites, it's Evangelical Christians that form the most significant white voter pool

Attached: Views-about-size-of-government-by-religious-group-(2014)-.png (226.73 KB, 1816x1320)
Attached: Political-ideology-by-religious-group-(2014)-.png (278.04 KB, 1816x1320)
Attached: Racial-and-ethnic-composition-by-religious-group-(2014)-.png (228.62 KB, 1816x1320)
Attached: FT-16.02.22-religionPoliticalAffiliation-640px1.png (69.53 KB, 640x926)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaniquotes.org/wiki/Say_if_a_human_being_falls_down_into_the_animal_species,_after_that,_does_he_go_through_each_and_every_one_of_these_species_successively?_Even_there_are_different_types_of_dogs,_he_becomes_each_different_type_of_dog?
desuarchive.org/christianity/thread/482/

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

visit /christianity/index.html for uncensored Christian discussion

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Nobody here supports "small government," kike. Take your Jewish propaganda elsewhere

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Good White men need to get involved in our government, vote and be vocal about defending decency and righteousness.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Zig Forums is one poster

The expansion of government is a jew tactic
<fewer liberties
<higher taxes
<state run diversity
<wars for israel

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Bump because kill yourself.
oy vey goyim only jews don’t want the government to have control
/suicide/index.html

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Attached: PEW-abortion-stats.png (89.75 KB, 840x750)

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

and that's a good thing, abortion is murder

but muh black abortion rate
We all agree they shouldn't be here in the first place, that doesn't justify the execution of the innocent

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

The expansion of government is a jew tactic
This is true. They expand it to enslave you more and more. The fact is: if we had a minimal size government, we wouldn't be in the shit we're in now. It'd be easier to fight. You may argue a larger, imperial, gov would be better at defending but that's only if it isn't subverted and weaponized against you and that already happened.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Pagan

Definition
1. Disparaging and Offensive.
+ a person who is not a Christian, jew, or Muslim; a heathen.
+ an irreligious or hedonistic person.
+ an uncivilized or unenlightened person.

Origin
late 14c., from Late Latin paganus "pagan," in classical Latin "villager, rustic; civilian, non-combatant" noun use of adjective meaning "of the country, of a village," from pagus "country people; province, rural district," originally "district limited by markers," thus related to pangere "to fix, fasten," from PIE root *pag- "to fix" (see pact). As an adjective from early 15c.

Fuck off jew.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Evangelicals vote for the Republickikes, love ISRAEL, based non-white christians, want to ban abortion
so more BASED black babies would born
You made your point OP
Now GTFO and never come back
Christkikes also get the rope

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

I think it is amazing that even a quarter of the agnostics know that abortion is degeneracy.

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Demographics are Destiny, on religion as well as race
Awnser me this, what is the actual growth rate of people who follow some form of pagan or heathen denomination (right or leftwing I don't care), now what is the actual Christian growthrate.

Because, we might be a very small minority, but we are a minority which is 1. Growing, 2. The only religious denomination which is actually nationalistic and 3. We are culturally active far beyond our size of population suggests.

John Anderson
John Anderson

If a white person's party was to form, or if the Republican party was to pivot to be the white persons party, it would be totally reliant on Christians

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

All those "Values" come from Celtic culture and were added so that the Gauls (Celtic, Germanic, and Slavic tribes) would convert to desert jew beliefs (lies). How to convince every Christian American that they are being jewed by jews and their real culture lies in nature and the personification of natural laws into beings like Godin (God) ?

How also to do the same with Africans and the Mayano/Azteca poeple, since they will also need to go back and stop appropriating European culture ?

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

I support Democrats over Republicans only to shit on neocons and Christfags
Republikikes are just as anti-white, but they are more aggressive in middle east to fight against these "muslim terrorists"

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

This is the most recent I can find

Attached: percent-change.png (21.01 KB, 310x615)

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Zig Forums has already covered this, chaim. Niggers don't follow laws, so any argument that making something illegal stops niggers is hilariously retarded, you inbred bumblefuck. Likewise, natsocs push for sterilization of niggers for the sake of ending genetic pollution and eliminating infestations, which abortion can and will never do, so you out yourself as an invader every time you post your stupid jew memes. If you want to sacrifice babbies to your gross cow idol, use your own ugly hooknose larvae.

Attached: moloch.jpg (72.54 KB, 294x330)

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

False. Christians are the most anti-White group of "right wing" Whites.

We will play nice with Christian until we take power, after which they will be rounded up and exterminated.

Attached: 5ba2270950ae2.png (94.84 KB, 815x1279)
Attached: 5ba22705f2250.png (71.07 KB, 926x866)
Attached: 5ba2270324640.png (85.01 KB, 928x1012)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

When googeling growth paganism I get the idea that both leftwing and rightwing forms of paganism are growing many times more then any Christian sect around.

That is far less then 1% of the population. But still, it shows the denomination has clear potential.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

actual "we wuz kangs" tier history

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Church attendance is correlated with blue pilled pro-diversity sentiment among trump voters, but how do those numbers compare to non-trump voters?

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

Missing open borders, "aid," "for only a dollar a day" breeding shitkins.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Put simply: criminals don't follow laws. That's what makes them criminals.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

All this proves is that they are the most virtue signalling group, which makes sense, because frequent church attendance is a major virtue signal.
Look at your "Nevers"; 74% of white Trump supporters who never go to church don't care about being white. 74% So like all atheists they are gross faggots and assorted degenerates, plus they are race traitors. I'll take the non-degenerate virtue signalers over the satan-loving faggots any day, because I can always get signalers to change their signals, but there is no cure for AIDS.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Evangelical protestants are extremely supportive of zionism tho

Sage because of (((OP))) engaging in D&C shilling

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

I'll take the non-degenerate virtue signalers over the satan-loving faggots any day,
Satanism is a Christian cult, yes it is, no real Heathen would worship Satan one of Jehovah's fallen angels.

That would not make sense.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Any religion that promotes anything but duty to family over self, and that familys prosperity into the future is sucide . Overt worrying over stangers "souls" or a place in an afterlife is just libertarian level fantasy. Your afterlife is the memory that you made lfe better for your great grandkids.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

yes let's organize around a religion that doesn't recognize race and whose priests admit by sacrament members of every race, that will work, the world in 2100 is going to be pretty based

Attached: 1531080048608.jpg (37.29 KB, 812x523)

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Your afterlife is the memory that you made lfe better for your great grandkids.
The afterlife, which is called Hell is where you go and meet your ancestors, thus if you do not take care of your children, your ancestors will reject you.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Atheists worship satan by default. Satan's rituals are fornication, faggotry, drunkeness, materialism, lying, etc. You think it is a cohencidence that jews push atheism? Atheists wallow in degeneracy on a daily basis, and give glory to the father of the jews in the process. The perfect golems

Evan Green
Evan Green

Atheists worship satan by default.
Christians worship Loki by default, if that doesn't make sense to you, you have no right to make your first claim.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

muh government size!
muh cuckservatism!
who identify as… [race]

Christianity was such a terrible, terrible mistake.

Attached: Treason-to-Whiteness.jpg (3 MB, 3860x3716)
Attached: Christianity---Quiet-Down-Jews.jpg (487.06 KB, 1068x1744)
Attached: Fixed---Christian-Fiction.jpg (418.96 KB, 979x1254)

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

We will play nice with Christian until we take power, after which they will be rounded up and exterminated.
Shoo shoo Spielberg Jew.

We will do exactly what Hitler did. We will create a 'positive christianity' movement to bring people to our side, and then we will gradually redpill them on the semitic origin and nature of Christianity. We will not be 'exterminating' fellow European folk, you wretched excuse for a jewish media stereotype.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Prove it, I can prove my ancestors bettered my life. All you have is bizzare rantings of desert nomads selling a pyramid scheme.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Prove it, I can prove my ancestors bettered my life. All you have is bizzare rantings of desert nomads selling a pyramid scheme.
No, I follow the bizarre rantings of a bard from the woods, trying to express his mystical experiences through poetry and music.

If you have no higher self, you will not understand, that is not my problem, I can't prove the world beyond exist, it can only be experienced.

Henry King
Henry King

Daily Reminder that Christianity is religious Civic Nationalism.

Civic Nationalism
<"Stepping onto Magic Dirt makes you one of us!"
Christianity
<"Embracing contents of Magic Book makes you one of us!"

It always just comes back to the same old question…
If you had to choose a Europe of non-Christian Europeans, or a Europe of non-European Christians, which would you choose?
<inb4 the inevitable cop-outs

Attached: Ancient-Judaism-v-Christ-=-Modern-Zionism-v-Marx.JPG (282.83 KB, 2497x725)
Attached: Christian-Arguments.png (139.74 KB, 1490x545)
Attached: Christianity---Demographics.png (41.44 KB, 560x323)

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Belief is the suspension of thought. It makes you susceptible to being played. Desperate for meaning. Meaning is right in front of you when you hug your kids in the morning. You should need nothing more to feel blessed and hopful for the future.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

think of the future rapists and murderers you are aborting
Who gives a fuck?
more crying
posts a former preacher turned cokehead
All righty then. Slide thread confirmed?

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Bump because your copied and pasted paid jewish shilling has no place here.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Belief is the suspension of thought.
Thinking is living in a fantasy world, so yes, I don't think my religion, I experience it every day, just like you said when you contradict yourself.

Meaning is right in front of you when you hug your kids in the morning.

So are the Gods and all their servants.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Kinison died believing n only himself, a martyr for the cause of Boomerism. Just like hesus he thought only of himself and left nothing behind but a false belief he was special.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Sam Kinison
<pic related

the complete absence of an argument
Answer the question, Jew. I'll even ask you again:
If you had to choose a Europe of non-Christian Europeans, or a Europe of non-European Christians, which would you choose?
<inb4 the inevitable cop-out

Attached: white-disdain.JPG (150.56 KB, 2339x1288)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (30.92 KB, 2269x141)

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

So it will be standard jewry today, schlomo? Gotcha

Attached: naacooled.jpg (19.86 KB, 468x553)

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

What's that, I learned something from Pol today. Wow time to go get a lottery ticket. Thanks mate. (Seriously not sarcasm)

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

/christian/ shill yelling out random buzzwords

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

It never stops.

Pol

Attached: Christcuckoldry-Comes-In-Many-Flavors.JPG (172.58 KB, 1930x973)
Attached: Christianity---Its-The-Opposite-of-What-Is-Said,-Goy.JPG (281.66 KB, 2577x615)
Attached: Christianity---Literal-Cuckoldry-for-Jesus.png (779.01 KB, 568x1024)
Attached: Christianity---Old-Tricks.JPG (201.43 KB, 1766x624)
Attached: Christianity---The-Faith-of-Treason.PNG (226.08 KB, 2462x723)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

If you had to choose
jews never get new jewtricks

Attached: falsedilemma.png (101.23 KB, 665x500)

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

That's not even close to a dilemma. You can be a Christian and be a nationalist. Hell, ethno-nationalism is part of Eastern Orthodox Christian tradition. You're one of those retards who thinks Christianity is modern liberalism welded onto the Christian metaphysical framework. You're churning out fedora tier stuff here. If you want to argue against it, make a valid, informed argument. Don't ask lame questions.

Asher James
Asher James

3rd pic
Buddhist - 44% white
Jewish - 90% white
Muslims - 38% white
The absolute state of amerimongrels

Attached: DZRJ1R5XUAAyTA2.jpg (83.89 KB, 741x649)

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Just awnser his question, you only have two options now choose!

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

<inb4 the inevitable cop-out
t-t-t-that hypothetical situation designed to force me to choose between my blood and my cult is a logical fallacy!
Kek, called it.

Pic related: Your Jewish deity in action.

Attached: Christianitys-Jewish-God-in-Action.JPG (355.25 KB, 1545x866)

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

user, none of this is a problem if you just remove the minority from the equation.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

can’t reply
has exposed himself as a paid jewish shill
Okay, bump.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

That's not even close to a dilemma.
Oh this should be good…

Eastern Orthodox Christian tradition
Pic related.

<he never answered the question
KEK, you are such a fucking loser, you god damned jew.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

He learned "false dichotomy" in comm college this fall, let him keep to thinking he is a wizard of logic.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Oops forgot my pic.

Attached: Christians---Muh-Orthodoxy.png (188.86 KB, 1786x434)
Attached: Christianity---Faith-of-Treasonous-Scoundrels.jpg (145.76 KB, 1024x601)

Christopher King
Christopher King

He learned "false dichotomy" in comm college this fall, let him keep to thinking he is a wizard of logic.
Doesn't matter, you can call it anything you want, but you are not choosing! Why is that?

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

I'm eastern Orthodox, so I choose ethno-nationalism which is part of the tradition of the Orthodox church. There's no contradiction and you're still retarded.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Don’t reply, just report. They’re paid jewish shills.

James Morales
James Morales

Do share your whiteness. Save a few pockets of northern Europe most everything below Hadrian's wall got nigger or slav dicked in the past 1000

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

I'm eastern Orthodox, so I choose ethno-nationalism which is part of the tradition of the Orthodox church. There's no contradiction and you're still retarded.
Nope, still not choosing.

A: A Europe where everyone is White but not Christian.
B: A Europe where everyone is brown, but Christian.

Pick either A or B. what is more important to you?

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Don’t reply, just report. They’re paid jewish shills.

I hope so, because otherwise we're infested with niggers.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

tries to hide behind a 'logical fallacy' to avoid exposing himself
<he still hasn't answered the question
kek
Its simple bro.

I would prefer a Europe of Europeans. Period. End of story.
Why can't you say the same?
Why can't you express that you prioritize your blood over your cult?
I already know the answer, mind you: Because you don't prioritize your blood over your cult. Typical jew.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Seems legit.

Attached: If-You-Don't-Like-Christianity-You're-intl.png (314.26 KB, 992x2784)

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

I hope so, because otherwise we're infested with niggers.
No, that's your jewish cult bro.

Attached: The-'Accomplishments'-of-Christianity-in-One-Image.jpg (247.9 KB, 1429x997)

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

A Europe where everyone is White but not Christian.
Faith is more important but I can still choose A because there is no contradiction and I prefer my own kind. I choose A. And you're still retarded.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Faith is more important
CUCKED.com

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Faith is more important but I can still choose A because there is no contradiction and I prefer my own kind. I choose A. And you're still retarded.
No, pick one! Just one!

A or B!

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Dimwit I care only for my family and that my progeny look passably like my ancestors. A brown invasion does me no good if all I have to look forward to is guac at my 85th bday party.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

paid jewish shill instantly blown the fuck out
tries to salvage his shilling so he’s not fired
Just tell your boss to fire you.
Reported.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Checked for another way to put it would be

Non-Christian White or Christian Non-White?
If you have to choose between the two, which do you choose?
This shouldn't be a difficult question to answer… Unless you prioritize your foreign semitic cult over your people, of course…

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Reported.
A Christian buttblasted, this simple question exposses almost every Christian!

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

It's more than temporal things important from a biblical perspective but ethnonationalism is part of Orthodox tradition and there is no contradiction you can produce because you're retarded and don't know anything.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

No one has to choose, moishe. You’re done here.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

It's more than temporal things important from a biblical perspective but ethnonationalism is part of Orthodox tradition and there is no contradiction you can produce because you're retarded and don't know anything.
A or B make a choice, Race or God, what is it?

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Neither, moishe.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

It's more than temporal things important
<your blood is a 'temporal thing'
CUCKED.com intensifies.
ethnonationalism is part of Orthodox tradition
Mkay bro.

<he can't answer the question
But I'M the jew, seems legit.
Go back to spamming you worthless niggerkike.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Thanks for admitting you’re a jew shill.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

Neither, moishe.
So you want a Europe of brown commies? How nice….

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

That's a false dichotomy. There is no choice between race and God in Orthodox. I can choose race and God.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Go back to spamming you worthless niggerkike.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

so you want something you don’t want
Jews, everyone.
Reported for destroying the thread.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

That's a false dichotomy. There is no choice between race and God in Orthodox. I can choose race and God.
Ok, God is Race and Race is God, are you saying White people are God?

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

fundamentally doesn't understand the concept of a hypothetical question
<or rather, pretends such
cop-out

That's nice jew, go back to spamming.

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

You literally stated you are against both God and Race earlier, so what kind of Europe do you want?

Luke King
Luke King

That ones not even worth engaging dude, he's just gonna brick wall you with 'muh orthodoxy' while continuing to ignore reality.

The cop-outs are coming in hot now, as usual when this question is posed to the jew cultists.
They just can't bring themselves to tell the truth, which is that they are traitors: they value their cult above their blood.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

WE
No. Except for the Kushite ~200yr period, Africans were not Egyptian Kings (~5000yrs).

Celts were actually led to believe that the new faith of Rome was a mere extension of their traditional religion by Saint Patrick.

Pope Gregory said:
[We will] take advantage of well-built temples by purifying them from devil worship and dedicating them to the service of the true God.""

Dont forget to celebrate the great feast days of the Celtic Year:
Samhain
November 1st
The Celtic New Year (Halloween).

Imbolg
February 1st
The Feast of the Goddess Brigit.

Beltane
May 1
The festival honouring the beginning of summer.

Lughnasadh
August 1st
The harvest festival and last feast day in the year.

David Fisher
David Fisher

That ones not even worth engaging dude, he's just gonna brick wall you with 'muh orthodoxy' while continuing to ignore reality.
I don't care, I will stop when I get tired of this.

He basically already awnsered that faith is more important, but I want him to consciously choose and see where Christianity leads.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

I don't care, I will stop when I get tired of this.
Just tellin' ya, been through this many times before.
Its always the same.

Attached: Christians---Not-Even-Once.jpg (2.05 MB, 1480x6432)

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

There's no point in answering retarded hypotheticals, especially ones that don't deal with facts.

Ok, God is Race and Race is God, are you saying White people are God?
Obviously not. You want to pretend like there is an ultimate choice between race and God when Orthodoxy supports ethnonatism.

But I'm engaging with reality because Orthodoxy supports ethnatism. It's part of Church tradition. You think I'm in denial because your view of Christianity is limited to liberalism welded onto a Christian framework.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Just tellin' ya, been through this many times before.

Its always the same.
So have I. But we will have to convert these people to our way eventually, could just as well start now.

James Reed
James Reed

There's no point in answering retarded hypotheticals
<cop out again
Nice jew.

But I'm engaging with reality because Orthodoxy supports ethnatism.
Cool bruh.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Obviously not. You want to pretend like there is an ultimate choice between race and God when Orthodoxy supports ethnonatism.
No, I only want you too choose, Race or God.

A White Pagan Europe, or
A Brown Christian Europe.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Orthodoxy supports ethnonatism.

Attached: (((orthodoxy))).png (173.1 KB, 671x645)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Nice jew.
Very Ironic coming from someone behaving subversively and dishonestly. How many shekels per hour?

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

But we will have to convert these people to our way eventually, could just as well start now.
We'll do what Hitler did and ruse them into it.

A White Europe. Obviously.
Only a jew would have trouble with that question.

Attached: National-Socialism-and-Christianity.jpg (4.66 MB, 1960x8280)

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Only a jew would have trouble with that question.
Or an Orthodox Christian….

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

<copping-out intensifies
Oh, so now I'm acting subversively? Like Christ?

I'm certainly not acting dishonestly, I just asked you a simple question and you can't answer it without copping out, without making up some excuse to avoid having to answer directly and simply… Of course, you already did answer: You admitted your treason, and then immediately tried to cover your ass.
But that's not dishonest, right? That's not subversive, right?
Tippest Toppest Kek, jew.

implying a difference between the two

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

A White Pagan Europe, or
Neither because there exists more valid options and I'm not buying into your stupid binary attempt at a snare when I reject both.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

copping-out intensifies!

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

good goyim, reject the white people's native faith over Jewish faith
death to heresy, or am I right
Kill all gentiles

Attached: 9bcec6dd8b38119eb8e54a3b0c7bc08d7c9baa021e053aa47337e7dd34641ee5.jpg (108.82 KB, 600x560)

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Neither because there exists more valid options and I'm not buying into your stupid binary attempt at a snare when I reject both.
You refuse to choose, because we all know what the awnser is, if you choose, you would choose a Brown Christian Europe.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Not a refutation. The fact is, EO has thousands of years of ethnat tradition. Church fathers fought in wars to defend their nations. It's part of Orthodoxy. Some guy behaving like a faggot and acting like a revolutionary isn't Orthodox.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

The buddists in burgerland are almost all hippy dippy European-descended liberals on the west coast.
There also isn't that many MENA arab people here.
(jews outnumber them by a lot)
That's nice dear.
lots of managed arguments here lately
real tasty jamalvol2 spergouts here itt already as well

Ethan King
Ethan King

Not a refutation. The fact is, EO has thousands of years of ethnat tradition. Church fathers fought in wars to defend their nations. It's part of Orthodoxy. Some guy behaving like a faggot and acting like a revolutionary isn't Orthodox.
Then make a choice, Race or God, what is more important?

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

good goyim, reject the white people's native faith over Jewish faith

death to heresy, or am I right

Kill all gentiles

Just because it's native doesn't make it true or good.. That's just genetic fallacy, retard.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

<yfw 'ill just keep ignoring reality and repeating my cultic nonsense'

Its very simple, je-erm, 'christians'.
You can have a faith and view it as of value. That's fine.

But if your blood doesn't supersede that value, then you're a traitor to your blood. For the sake of a semitic cult.
I wouldn't fault you all that much for your semitic cult, I can fix that - but the treason? The fucking blood treason?

Disgusting. Sinful. EVIL. Jewish.
That you shroud yourself from the light only makes it more obvious what you are - no, what you CHOOSE to be.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (31.85 KB, 944x600)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (31.85 KB, 944x600)

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Just because it's native doesn't make it true or good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH FUCK THIS IS NEXT LEVEL

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

like having cucked leaders?
if your church head already talks like that, I don't believe any of your bullshit

Attached: Religion-in-Africa-Christians-and-Muslims.jpg (36.94 KB, 494x238)

Hunter White
Hunter White

muh dicking
Confirmed shitskin mostly a disgusting mullato

Anyhow mudslimes and kikes call themselves white.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

if I spam the entire thread with a jewish false dichotomy, you will surely be demoralized
Global report.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

I support child rape because it happened thousands of years ago
Jews, everyone.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Global report.
It's really all about power and control to you people isn't it.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

mongrel projection
classic

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

if i just keeep copping out maybe it will work
Ban-worthy.

Really? When? Where?
In the Middle East, probably, which is also where your gross cult derives from, jew.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Then make a choice, Race or God, what is more important?
God is more important. But I can still have ethnonationalism so I don't have to reject my race for God, nor do I have to betray them. I will fight for my nation because my nation is my home.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

God is more important.
I rest my case.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Gentic fallacy

Cameron White
Cameron White

God is more important
Jews, everyone.

Attached: Christianity---Faith-of-Treason.jpg (1.81 MB, 1032x5712)

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Ethnonationalism, which takes in BASED brown syrian refugees, am I right?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Evangelical Christians
are the majority of non-jewish grassroots Zionists

JESUS WAS A JEW

NIGLETS DESERVE TO BE ABORTED

Attached: chr-stcucks.webm (4.16 MB, 1280x720)

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Sure, but what's your point? Because you haven't proved I'm a race traitor, only that I value the eternal more than the temporal. Nice try.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

Because you haven't proved I'm a race traitor, only that I value the eternal more than the temporal
Literally race treason.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

I value shit that isn't even fucking real more than my own people
I'm not a traitor

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

You will be called a "race worshipper" by most other Christians.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I value the eternal more than the temporal.
God = eternal
Nation, Race, Culture = temporal.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Literally race treason.
Except I'm an ethno-nationalist, so how am I a traitor? Very impressive mental gymnastics, btw.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Oh now this gets fun… Okay, so, if a nigger is a good je- 'christian', and there's a White guy who isn't a good christian - but is a good person - who do you side with if forced to choose a side between the two?

inb4 COPPING OUT SOMEHOW INTENSIFIES FURTHER

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Except I'm an ethno-nationalist, so how am I a traitor? Very impressive mental gymnastics, btw.
Would you defend your nation, if your nation was pagan and those invading where Orthodox Christians.

Would you?

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

chr*stcucks fuck off back to your containment board

Attached: DACA.webm (6.96 MB, 264x480)
Attached: babykiller1.webm (3.15 MB, 1280x720)

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

if your nation was pagan
By his own words, he would have to turn against his people if they became pagans.
After all, he values the eternal over the temporal, so if his temporal blood-kin espoused a different cult than him, he'd have to oppose them.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

Yes, it's easy saying you are an Orthodox Ethonationalist when these two things align.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Exactly.
When they don't, however, well… Suddenly all these jews get quiet, or start performing acts of mental gymnastics that would make the Israelis blush in admiration.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Because most Christians don't know anything about the Bible, nor are they Orthodox. I don't care what they think if what they think is wrong.

Would you defend your nation, if your nation was pagan and those invading where Orthodox Christians.

Would you?

Yes, because it is an act of war and humans have a right to defend themselves.

Oh now this gets fun… Okay, so, if a nigger is a good je- 'christian', and there's a White guy who isn't a good christian - but is a good person - who do you side with if forced to choose a side between the two?

What kind of question is that. The nigger should be in Africa so why the fuck do I care?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

What kind of question is that.
A very simple one, which begs another question as to why you can't answer it.

The nigger should be in Africa so why the fuck do I care?
There's that copping out again.
Besides, don't you realize how many 'christians' are in Africa?

Attached: African-Church-Family.JPG (106.94 KB, 724x1040)
Attached: Christianity---Demographics.png (41.44 KB, 560x323)

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

So now you choose Race above God.

You say you would go against the Will of God, to protect your family, nation and culture against other Orthodox.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Y-you may have easily exposed my worn-out fallacy, but you can't stop me from trying another stupid goy!
Behold as I now switch to moralistic province!
You thought you could paint genocide as "evil" on a notsoc board? I know you desert niggers are rigid when it comes to your verbal trickery customs, but this is just sad now.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Reminder that this is a paid jewish shill and its false dichotomy has destroyed the thread. Reminder that codemonkey wants this.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

Bump and reported.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

defend themselves
Nobody asked you about whether or not they have a right to defend themselves.
You were asked a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION, warranting a VERY SIMPLE ANSWER.

Of course, it was an irrelevant question, as you already answered it before it was asked.
If you value the eternal over the temporal, you value your cult over your blood, as you claim the former is eternal and the latter temporal.
Thus, if your people converted to another faith, you would oppose them, or so your own words imply.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

desperation intensifies
copping-out intensifies

James King
James King

Reminder that this is a paid jewish shill
No a shill, just Dutch.

Reminder that codemonkey wants this.
Who?

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Also, this really is you, isn't it?

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Attached: 1fe4780c0f64793a19d1909b21c552f81813511b55a632b394f7196688206f30.jpg (91.16 KB, 740x493)
Attached: 52d3e1bbd91e8570ed70bbe7ee886779bb46a8d7a5c1bc4d800a8669474f9799.jpg (166.61 KB, 947x1200)
Attached: f722c5ccfb73c386b4e309cae45576c03105cf9200f2208ca3da8c8cbb47e16e.png (580.99 KB, 941x585)
Attached: VARG-DID-NOTHING-WRONG.jpg (68.88 KB, 719x768)
Attached: pastor-andersonberg.jpg (127.07 KB, 853x861)

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Weak-minded white christians are genetic defectives and create a weakness for our race. They need to be eliminated from the white gene pool.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Yep, he goes by many names.
Jamal
Polvol2
Reported for intl spammer

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Attached: 0ce36f061d36839419676afb6bff6d5b5a716d0a31b2d60662455bec55360260.png (198.24 KB, 502x670)

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Christianity - the religion of the niggers

Attached: 077c608721ecf573e869c86666789d1e4b8c8e0652bbfaea12edaf8206f9006a.png (20.57 KB, 640x391)

Ayden James
Ayden James

Wow, the soyboy face in the fourth picture, just stunning.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Not a cop out. And it's a badly formed question. And you seem to forget men can be redeemed.

Furthermore, what you fail to grasp is that if I am an ethnonat and that is part of EO, logically, how will you draw a conclusion from me that contradicts my beliefs by asking retard tier based nigger questions? How low is your IQ? Seriously?

So now you choose Race above God.

You say you would go against the Will of God, to protect your family, nation and culture against other Orthodox.
No, I'm not. You can be a man of faith and defend yourself.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Attached: 24d7b4542b9600f719578af4792a49b1165c0f472e33e15487711045f98e6a1d.png (2.59 MB, 1682x1422)
Attached: c8ae6d16e8587bd06f3a736fbfd8e280843216066397f67fc39fdcfa1ec1a881.jpg (140.16 KB, 1024x682)
Attached: 5de8d4aadd4f6339b4612736b2b7306fe99af280b15866f7fe00f9b3b6dbead0.jpg (52.92 KB, 541x541)
Attached: b75f14559aefd4183e4fceafa93ce29811124100fd44f7e977f08dfc21354982.png (473.23 KB, 539x1080)
Attached: 6c04f03ee8810000a9c6a7c5d5cd8adaa1af21db546c4c00466381ac6d1fce14.png (715.94 KB, 1044x636)

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

No, I'm not. You can be a man of faith and defend yourself.
But your nation is Pagan and your opponents are Orthodox Christians and you are an Orthodox Christian, when you do not pick their side you choose against God.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

What's wrong with the first picture? Are you just mad that they're happy?

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Nah. Hitler had the right idea, we'll do what he did.

Fuking wat

Top Kek

Not a cop out.
Yeah it is.

And it's a badly formed question.
Nah.

And you seem to forget men can be redeemed.
Says your jewish cult.

Furthermore, what you fail to grasp is that if I am an ethnonat
You aren't, youre a semitic cultist.

and that is part of EO
Definitely isn't, as proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in this very thread, despite your continued efforts to ignore it.

da question dum nigga!
*copping out intensifies*
You jews are so subversive and dishonest.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Soy.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

If a fellow natsoc pagan decides to invade your house, will you welcome him or shoot him because he's a threat to your house?

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

What's wrong with the first picture?
They're soyboys with cuck-face

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

What's wrong with the first picture? Are you just mad that they're happy?
Soyfaces,,, That openmouthed smile, not that strong, but it's there!

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

If a fellow natsoc pagan decides to invade your house, will you welcome him or shoot him because he's a threat to your house?
False equivalence.
You jews are so dishonest.

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Shoot him, because I choose Race above Religion, also not natsoc.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

also not natsoc
There's a problem right there.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Only two have open-mouth smiles, one is clearly in the middle of saying something. The rest are normal smiling white men with two or three asians.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Hitler lost because he was too soft to do what needed to be done. He should have exterminated the British, but he didn't. Should have exterminated the Jews, but didn't. Should have purged the military and exterminated the old guard (who were constantly sabotaging German war efforts for petty self-serving reasons), but didn't.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

It's not. I'm not treating them as equivalent. But it shows just how retarded your question is. I know you know you'd shoot him and that's why you won't give an honest answer otherwise you'll look like a nigger.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Cuck face is about more than just open mouth

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Its not.
It is.
Let me explain for you, smollbrained kikenigger.

If youre people converted to a different faith than you, and their country were invaded by foreigners of the faith you currently hold, who would you side with?
vs
If someone of the same faith as you invaded your home, would you fight them?
Not equivalent.
Here, let me help get your version toward equivalence:
If the rest of your family converted to another faith, and someone of the same faith as you currently hold invaded the house (lets say, with the intent of forcing the conversion of your family), would you fight them?
Do you understand the different now, kikenigger, and how your attempted adjustment and reversal was nothing more than yet ANOTHER
cop out
on your behalf?

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

Hitler lost because he was too soft
Nah, Hitler lost because the entire world cucked out to jewry.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

fucking wat
not knowing the rise and fall of polvol2
Lurk moar. Youll be able to pick him out easily before long.
Hint- look for
"because I said so"
'thanks for admitting X"
"Youre done"
excessive red text
repetition ala a tourettes patient
reborted xddd

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

So you're mad because they're happy.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Oh yeah, that nigger.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

So you're mad because they're happy.
No, where mad because their gay in both the old and new sense of the word.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Let me explain for you, smollbrained kikenigger.

It's not. Similarity does not equal equivalence, you nigshit.

William Flores
William Flores

Nobody is mad you whiney cuck, they're being mocked for having the aesthetic of atheistic urbanite bugpeople with soy addictions.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

It's not
It is. Sorry bro, you got BTFO - repeatedly - and can't face reality, and now you're in desperation trying to find a way out, and you're active dishonestly and subversively as you do so.
Its very jewish.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Nobody is mad you whiney cuck, they're being mocked for having the aesthetic of atheistic urbanite bugpeople with soy addictions.
Yes, a real priest would be some emaciated dude with a long beard and a crazy look in his eyes.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Oh, you're mad because they're white. Gotcha, Moishe.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Having politically unreliable generals didn't help at all. A few collaborated with the allies to "save Christianity".

Michael James
Michael James

In all honesty, about 60-70% of Whites are genetic defectives who will ultimately need to be culled from the gene pool in order to re-Aryanize our race and correct the damage that has been done over centuries of dysgenic Christian practices. Just look at the average mouth-breathing Q-tard Trump supporter or SJW NPC. Should these people be allowed to pass their genes? Of course not.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

defending dysgenic numales because they are christian

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Oh, you're mad because they're white. Gotcha, Moishe.
You definition of white people is some grinning porker, with no chin and thick glasses?

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

It is. Sorry bro, you got BTFO - repeatedly - and can't face reality, and now you're in desperation trying to find a way out, and you're active dishonestly and subversively as you do so.

Its very jewish.

Except no one has BTFOd me. You're grasping at straws. They were never an equivalence.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Also, you didn't answer the question, so I'll ask again:
If the rest of your family converted to another faith, and someone of the same faith as you currently hold invaded the house (lets say, with the intent of forcing the conversion of your family), would you fight them?

Oh, you're one of those types, who will just ignore everything said to you while kvetching loudly.
Typical kike.

Yeah, but, that's a minority, and wasn't the cause of the German defeat.

Yes, a real priest would be some emaciated dude with a long beard and a crazy look in his eyes.
<shit, they pointed out how those priests all look like effeminate soyboys
<well i'll just imply they think a 'real' priest would look like an extremity in the opposite direction!
How about they just look like straight White men without some sort of testosterone deficiency? Well, I guess that's asking too much given the context, eh?

The real question is, how many in that picture are sodomites.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Very few of those men look 'dysgenic' in any way. Sounds like you're just triggered at the sight of happy whites.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

How about they just look like straight White men without some sort of testosterone deficiency? Well, I guess that's asking too much given the context, eh?
How about reading some monastic literature from a Christian tradition?

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

just pretend it didn't happen
copping-out continues to intensify without apparent end

never an equivalence
Explain to me how these two scenarios are not equivalents. Be specific.
If youre people converted to a different faith than you, and their country were invaded by foreigners of the faith you currently hold, who would you side with?

And please, don't be so dishonestly subversive, you filthy jew.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

That's home invasion. Why would I let a criminal inside? Stupid question.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

GLR had it right. Doesn’t matter if you’re Christian, atheist or agnostic. Even What’s important is that we come together as white men. Evangelicals are too jewed, as well

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

How about reading some monastic literature from a Christian tradition?
Why?

And?
See:

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

What’s important is that we come together as white men.
A people can survive their enemies, but traitors are another thing entirely.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

half of them are growing bald
fat
glasses
pallid sickly skin tones
Yep, real ubermensch there.
Filtered btw, you are uninteresting, and all your responses are no u.

Leo James
Leo James

Oh, and checked for a little reminder:
I value the eternal more than the temporal

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

pallid sickly skin tones
And the mask starts to slip. Come on kike, start ranting about the superiority of niggers next.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

noting that these soyboy child molesters in training look like they haven't been in the Sun in 1,000 years is directly equivalent to suggesting niggers are superior!
hmmm.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

dysgenic christcuck doesn't know the meaning of filtered
lol

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

If people put their race above religion, then they’re won’t be any treason and division. You can still be a Christian, but always acknowledge the primary importance of your race. That’s what GLR was saying

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Why?
To get where I am going.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

You're admitting here that you believe that white skin is a negative trait. And of course you completely misunderstand the term 'soyboy', thinking that any happy people can be labeled as such. I suppose you have the menu of this school's cafeteria? The habits and personal beliefs of the students? No? Of course not, your fetid kike brain just saw some happy white people and reflexively felt threatened by it.

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

<yfw

If people put their race above religion, then they’re won’t be any treason and division.
They don't, that's the problem.
You can still be a Christian, but always acknowledge the primary importance of your race.
To do that is unChristian bruh. Thats the whole point.
Fucks sake, read the thread.

I dunno dude, I think straight White men would be leaping to be priests if christianity wasn't some gross semitic cult full of pederasts.
Maybe back in the day the monastic sorts were decent guys, kinda like us really, but now? Pfft, fucking gross faggots everywhere dude. Semitic as fuck.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.13 MB, 1680x1984)

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

You're admitting here that you believe that white skin is a negative trait.
<he's now trying to conflate "being white" with "being a pale faggot who never leaves the basement and thus has the palid complexion of a corpse, not because of natural pigmentation but due to absence of exposure to UV light"
Holy fuck you're sad as shit dude.
Are you in that picture, or what?

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

There can be no wars for IsraHell if we nuke the place.
Evangelicals are Zionists who enthusiastically vote for more wars for IsraHell. They literally worship jews and are the Zionists most faithful servants.

You made a shit thread OP.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

Attached: Christianity-has-contributed-so-much-to-Europe.png (5.17 MB, 700x3775)

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Please feel free to keep insulting white people. It really helps establish your views on the subject.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Maybe back in the day the monastic sorts were decent guys, kinda like us really, but now? Pfft, fucking gross faggots everywhere dude. Semitic as fuck.
I know, that's partly the point, I expect a heathen or even an atheist to start living a genuine life or sacrifice and contemplation, before I expect a Christian to do so.

We all know that all those articles about nofap, intermittent fasting and taking cold showers mostly come from non-Christians.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

In the end there is only Idealism and Materialism.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Seriously though, if Christians don't show us their god allows them to conquer their bodies, then we Will!

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

political ideology
from conservative to liberal
conservative is whatever where the social liberal views of 20-30 years ago
conservative ideology

Terrible survey that doesn't understand that conservatism isn't an ideology.

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

he has no response
I will continue to insult the pedophilic homosexuals in training espousing soyish aesthetic wherever possible, you whiney jew.

Yeah, pretty much.
Not sure what you're getting at here though.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Not sure what you're getting at here though.
Look, we all know that the people most likely to follow the path of a monk or sage or saint or whatever are Heathen or right wing seculiar people, not Christians, so we will impress the masses through mortification of flesh, just like the Christians and Buddhists used to do, to show Woot is stronger then Christ!

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

You've not insulted a single faggot or pedophile ITT. All you've done is insult white people for being white. You D&C trolling is ridiculously transparent.

Adrian James
Adrian James

Terrible survey that doesn't understand that conservatism isn't an ideology
doesn't understand
<Terrible post that doesn't understand that the enemy fully understands what they're doing.

<tfw I feel like an idiot for not realizing this thread was pure cuckchan trash built upon a 4 year old survey
Wew lads.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

At least we got a funny meme out of it.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

You've not insulted a single faggot or pedophile ITT.
I sure did. It just upsets you because they're of the same semitic cult as you.
I ask again: Were you in that image? Which prematurely-balding corpse-pale-beyond-simple-European-aesthetic soyboy are you?
All you've done is insult white people for being white.
No, you sad jew, I insulted them for being grossly pale above-and-beyond naturalistic pigmentation. I even said that outright to you.
Are you stupid or just acting in a dishonest and subversive manner because you have no argument? Seems likely its the latter.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Checked for truth.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

4cunt tier d&c
reported
threadly reminder Varg is always right

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

it’s about conservative American values
not nations and ethnicity
This is why everyone hates you

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Why did the mods remove the gorepost?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (18.42 KB, 1185x103)

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

It's kind of sad that you have to brainwash white women into a science fiction tier cult for them to remain traditional and chaste, hence Mormonism. It's really a shame that people need a boatload of nonsense to go along with their basic virtues.

Attached: mormon-jesus.jpg (9.19 KB, 480x360)

Daniel James
Daniel James

The child could see that the naked emperor was weaving more than just fake clothing. "Join a religion, any religion. Believe something, most certainly anything. How about Islam or Christianity?"

But the child remembered that both of those religions are spawned directly from Judaism, except modified to spread to non-Jews. To spread to children, the dying, the hopeless. But…was the religion actually true? Or just another lie?

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Daily reminder that guitar playing is civic nationalism
Learning to play guitar makes you one of us!

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

"According to jewish book, magic sky spirit says X"
There can only be ONE "most important thing" to any single person.
Only one. There can be "other important things," but only one can be "most important."
If "christianity and the teachings of the bible" are a person's most important thing, then "stopping White genocide and securing the future of White peoples" cannot be.
Christianity could be number two, but the bible does not support racial separation. Indeed, most interpretations of the bible essentially forbids racial nationalism since "all are one under jesus."
The bible says that "all who accept jesus are the blood of abraham." And that "greek or jew are the same under jesus."
Christianity is a universalist creed.
In order to stop White genocide, White Christians need to be White first, Christian second. Either that, or reject Christianity and take part in the revival of White Volk religions.
All mainstream christian sects support "diversity" and "multiculturalism," especially if that "diversity" is christian. Even "orthodox." Whatever resistance to "diversity" is present in orthodox is due to either "tradition," as in NOT DOCTRINE (IE the bible), or "rending unto caesar" as in "easily corruptible government."
That would require Christians being White first, Christian second. Which would require a partial rejection of biblical doctrine.
Nice image, but the "philosophers" should be "stereotypical" ancient greeks.
Your analogy would only make sense if "guitar playing" was a religion that subverts Nationalist movements.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

small government conservationism
good
lol

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

racial and ethnic composition by religious group
<Jewish
<90 percent white
How did this get 213 replies?

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

The analogy demonstrates that the previous post doesn't prove Christianity is subversive to racial nationalism, merely asserts the position that there is

That would require Christians being White first, Christian second. Which would require a partial rejection of biblical doctrine.
This is already orthodox biblical doctrine using basic exegesis
<There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male and female; since you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:28
The symbolism is purely in reference to soteriology: your status as being saved from sin. The Christian doesn't teach that you're not still entirely female once you have salvation

The Bible teaches that you are still WHITE, even in heaven and the new earth
<After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;
There are people who are saved from all nations, and still identifiable as those races even in eternity

Racial egalitarianism in Christianity is a totally recent, foreign, and anti-biblical lie pushed upon us by (((critical theorists)))

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

This. We want a monstrously large state that actively looks out for their people. Fuck that lolberg nonsense.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

WTF I LOVE THE RABBI GOD NOW!

visit /christianity/index.html for uncensored Christian discussion
That place is more censored than facebook.

Attached: jesus-communism-23453151531.png (209.14 KB, 764x647)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Using a mutt pic for Alexander.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (29.39 KB, 349x504)

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

I know, I'm seeking to establish /christianity/ as a no-censorship alternative to /christian/

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Your meme sucked so fucking bad I had to fix it!

Attached: 9f61b5f5d84f555821a784b63e6e8fe95965b80dd4d392a240a9e0fa39c0fb95.jpg (829.6 KB, 1068x1744)

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

oh ok. Make a "Atheists can't be anti-semitic" thread because they dont believe in Shem or shemites. I dare you

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Attached: Capture2.PNG (1.61 MB, 1174x823)
Attached: 1482051757907-2.jpg (283.61 KB, 645x816)

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

vaniquotes.org/wiki/Say_if_a_human_being_falls_down_into_the_animal_species,_after_that,_does_he_go_through_each_and_every_one_of_these_species_successively?_Even_there_are_different_types_of_dogs,_he_becomes_each_different_type_of_dog?

Morning Walk – June 8, 1976, Los Angeles:
Hari-śauri: It's a question of fortune then, in the human form, to get that.
Prabhupāda: Yes. Obstinacy. If you take the worm from the stool, aside, it will go again to the stool. You see? Again it will.

Bharadvāja: Śrīla Prabhupāda, there's still, within all the different species, there are still different varieties. What accounts for all these varieties?

Prabhupāda: Varieties of the body, according to the mentality.

Bharadvāja: According to karma?

Prabhupāda: Yes, according to karma at the time of death, mind is saturated in that way, and he gets a body, that's all.

Mahendra: And then, after, say if a human being falls down into the animal species, after that, does he go through each and every one of these species successively? Even there are different types of dogs, he becomes each different type of dog?

Prabhupāda: Oh, yes, oh, yes. That is Darwin's gradual evolution.

Mahendra: Except this is evolution of consciousness, growing bigger.

Prabhupāda: Darwin has captured that portion, how the body is changing one after another.

Duryodhana-guru: Śrīla Prabhupāda, in Bhagavad-gītā it is said śucīnāṁ śrīmatāṁ gehe yoga-bhraṣṭo 'bhijāyate (BG 6.41). So, for somebody who is now a disciple of the Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement, are we to understand if he is not born in a family of devotees and if he is not born in an aristocratic family, that he was not a yogi in his past life?

Prabhupāda: Eh? Past life, they had some good deeds. Therefore they have come to Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement. It is called ajñāta-sukṛti. Besides that, whatever he may be in the past life, the movement is there, it is open for everyone. Everyone can come and take advantage, despite whatever he did in his past life. It doesn't matter. If he comes and if he is fortunate, if he chants, then he becomes advanced.

Duryodhana-guru: This is Lord Caitanya Mahāprabhu's special mercy.

Prabhupāda: Yes.

Rāmeśvara: Śrīla Prabhupāda, you were explaining to the reporter yesterday that the difference between the animal and the human is that the animal cannot think of God; he has no religion. So, when the living entity is passing through these different species, he doesn't have sufficient knowledge of…

Prabhupāda: No knowledge. That is animal. That is animal.

Rāmeśvara: Then how is he benefited? You explained it, as he is being promoted he is being corrected.

Prabhupāda: Corrected, yes.

Rāmeśvara: But if he cannot understand God…

Prabhupāda: No, there is no need of…. Different stages of body…. Just like you are going up one step, another step, another step. There is no need of going, "What is this?" But you are going up, step by step.

Mahendra: In the Bhagavad-gītā, you explain that one takes a specific birth due to a specific degree of lust.

Prabhupāda: Yes, mental situation.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

desuarchive.org/christianity/thread/482/

Juan White
Juan White

the execution of the innocent
Vegans say the same shit about chickens because they too anthropmophize animals.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Anthropomorphise

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

edgy bro I see you're calling black people animals, really making me reevaluate my worldview

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

the "philosophers" should be "stereotypical" ancient greeks.
They are though.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Much better than /christian/. I hated the MOD there. He made me an atheist. Stupid tattooed drug addict.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

Whether one accepts or rejects Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's ( God's ) philosophy that every living entity is eternally the servant of Krishna ( God ) one remains His servant. The only difference is that the atheist is being forced to accept Krishna as his master and the devotee is voluntarily offering Him service. This Krishna consciousness movement is teaching people that they are eternal servants of God and should voluntarily offer Him service. "Don't falsely claim that you are God. Oh, you don't care for God? You have to care". The great demon Hiranyakashipu also didnot care for God and so God came and killed him. God is seen by the atheist as death, but by the theist as lover. That is the difference.
If you are a devotee and understand this philosophy of spiritual life, you can live for a moment or you can live for a hundred years - it doesn't matter. Otherwise what is the use of living? Some trees live for five hundred or five thousand years, but what is the use of such a life, devoid of higher consciousness?
If you know that you are Krishna's servant and that everything belongs to Krishna, you can live for hundreds of years doing your duties and there will be no karmic reaction. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad gita ( 3.9 ): 'yajnarthat karmano 'nyatra loko'yam karma-bandhanah'. "Except work for Krishna, any work, whether good or bad will bind you to this material world". If you do good work you will have so-called enjoyment in your next life- but you will still remain bound up in the cycle of birth and death. And if you do bad work, then you will have to suffer the sinful reactions and also remain bound up in birth and death. But if you work for Krishna, there are no such reactions, good or bad and at the time of death, you will return to Krishna. This is the only way to break the bonds of karma.

[Excerpts from the book- 'The Laws of nature' by His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedantaswami Prabhupada.]