SnowFlake: "Give Mueller immunity or no further judges!"

Jeff Flake just announced that he won't vote for any judges until Mueller is being given a total immunity. He is competing against that dead cancerous McCain for the title of being most hated. It's His actions that has brought for the democrats winning the seat.

archive.is/AoRqd

Attached: kBsQumHI-U6vHB7F.mp4 (320x320, 650.91K)

he could get immunity from life itself instead

Attached: 1422510487218.jpg (440x540, 58.13K)

No one in clownworld deserves immunity. Either way, our legal system is not based on fact and the rule of law, but on the arbitrary decisions of those who were installed and fail to enforce those laws in the first place.

Arizona is a real shithole.

lol, who does this cuck think he is? Watch him be completely ignored.

Flake isn't going to have any immunity after he packs his bags. I'd be surprised if there is anyone in Arizona that welcomes this cunt.

Flake is the biggest cuck in the entire Republicuck party and that is saying a lot.

Attached: 7848456973838.jpg (2040x1380, 731.23K)

Snowflake is a pedocuck.

TRUMP JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING COZ OH LOOK THIS PAWN IS FOR SOME REASON IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO MEAN THAT HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAIN AWWW WH?AT A SHAME

MEANWHILE ….

WASHINGTON—President Trump intends to nominate Lana Marks, a Palm Beach, Fla.-based handbag designer and a member of Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club resort, to serve as the U.S. ambassador to South Africa.

He even wrote a book, describing how he hates the GOP and why the republicans should be more (((moderate))).

Trump cannot be worse than politics as usual. I didn't vote Trump because I like him, I voted Trump because I hate everyone else more.

If you want to bitch about Trump, then create a thread.

Why not? They did it for all Clinton associates that could be charged with a crime.

The GOP needs to clean house. Everyone knows the Democrats are not an ally but when you have Republicucks like Flake in the party they are nothing more than enemies from within.

you are too dumb to be posting on this board

Attached: the fuck am i reading.jpg (500x365 100 KB, 196.73K)

He's a faggot didn't run for reelection because he knew he'd get blown out. He's a lame duck trying to virtue signal on his way out. He has literally no power and is completely pathetic with this. I wouldn't be surprised if he switched to Dems in a year and ran for congress again, or if he remained a shitbag and tried to primary against Trump in 2020 for GOP nomination.

An example as those republicans on news media.

Attached: navarro.jpg (600x315, 27.67K)

Flake probably asked the DNC not to run anybody against him in exchange for cooperation or a party change, obviously such a deal didn't succeed and he chose to be a faggot lame duck.

If he's not going up for reelection, when does he leave his seat? In the end, this is nothing more than a mix of Pyrrhic self-protection mixed with the threat of obstructionism; if anybody in the GOP has any balls, they would laugh at him and keep blocking it, but maybe there's another play here I'm not seeing.

I'd ask why this faggot still gets oxygen, but I already know the answer. Hope Trump calls him a cuck on Twitter.

Attached: Tweet_to_Sen_McCain.png (1911x861, 615.27K)

Is this guy a crypto?
The odd shape of his nose and how one eye is lower then the other kinda strikes me as odd.

Officially, January 3 is when this lame duck session ends. But the endless recounts from florida jews might complicate things. Honestly, if the GOP was united right now, they could actually force some shit through during this period, but cucks like Flake ruin any chance at that.

Why would he need immunity if he's not guilty of anything?

The GOP is worthless.
A traitor whose purpose is to give your people the impression of imminent victory is worse than an enemy whom your people can recognize as such.

Attached: midterm 2018.png (2472x4176 1.26 MB, 1.48M)

there's like two scenarios

Trump needs to go full zog tyrant OR
Trump just can't get anything done because of this person or that person or this reason

Its all bullshit dude.
The GOP is trash and anyone still promoting them as 'better than the alternative' can be safely assumed to be government employees.

if they go the 'do nothing' route its gonna be tragic to see Trump sign a bunch of gun control bills

if Trump had any balls he'd release whatever (((leverage))) they have on Flake.

Maybe some of the MAGA weirdos will see the truth then.
I don't have much hope

You the traditional route of the GOP?

Like Republican sponsored "Red flag laws" at the national level?

Gridlock would be a blessing at this point.

Flake is our new piece of shit McCain replacement.

Isn't there something in the rules somewhere to censure the elected asshats that don't do their fucking job? It's one thing to make stupid fucking decisions and sabotage the party but it's another to flat out refuse to do the job. Pretty sure extortion is illegal.

they aren't sending their best scriptwriters

Attached: WTF.gif (500x281, 388.01K)

Oh, 9bf96d is a bot. Filter and carry on.

Will Tumor McTumorface be getting a new home?

beep boop orange man zog

Jesus Fucking Christ dude…

Attached: Clown World - Trump Study Session.jpg (2280x273 32.71 KB, 42.19K)

Literally a jewess.
Literally a fucking jewess.
This worthless fucking piece of shit is putting a FUCKING JEWESS as the ambassador to South Africa.

I am in awe.
A new level of ethnocuckoldry from the man put into power by an 85% non-Hispanic White base.
This is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1339x150, 17.09K)

You know it isn't our responsibility what is going on in SA right? Trying to tie it to Trump when you can't handle your own shit in another fucking country is very kikey.

it might be fake news, but who put it out ? I only brought it up because there was a thread about it on GLP

nobody but magapedes give a shit

Fuck. You. Kike.

Dunno, but its fucking sickening.

Jesus Christ, that's just pathetic.

Trust the plan!

the lower eye is from camera / head angle

this statement speaks volumes about the flake, Mueller and those around them. What are they hiding? Why would Mueller need immunity? Why would the flake make such a statement seemingly out of the blue? And why now? What is the significance of the timing?

Mueller made lots of fuck ups during those years. >Has lots of Clinton friends in his team, "investigates" outside of that Russian probe, falsely put people under perjury, going after literally at everyone
That has pissed lots of GOP members and they had enough of Mueller. However they are still such massive pussies that they're afraid of democrats will cause some uprising.

Why would Flake care more about Mueller than Supreme Court appointees?

this man is holding the entire US hostage to further his agenda of lies and deceit
from what I read he's a real piece of shit with a ton of dirty deals
but please, let him run rampant on the senate floor and derail anything good because god forbid we should lift a finger against those causing us harm
(vomit)

Lol, who cares? Screw him. Screw all of them. Shutdown the government.

Thought; the statement has nothing to do with judge seats; especially since he is on his way out. It has everything to do with damage control related to Flake, Mueller, those around them (in common with) or all of the above. An exception may be the type of work/potential employer the flake is buttering up to for a job after he's gone

Cuckservative americans, everyone.

I don't know, man. pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.58K)

Reminder that you should never vote for someone with a face like this. He looks like a tramp from an old 1940's movie. Crooked nose, weepy eyes, clutching his hat in his hands and letting the rain drip off his battered coat as he begs for a bottle in the doorway of a bar.

Attached: 2a8456fa-f750-4410-82f6-15ca566637cb-AP18271647954637.jpg (534x383, 22.31K)

Congrats NPC. You were scammed and your choice was controlled.

She's a handbag designer shitlord, who better to act as an ambassador. Just how many handbag designers do you think were available for the position ffs, and you want to moan that she's yet another jew in yet another position of power.
I can't even.

so you're saying he looks like a jew? I concur.

That's the new shill script in action. They were blaming Trump for Europe being overrun with shitskins last night. Pathetic.

Get the fuck out.

We have Pence, we don't need him.

Make me, you dumb twat

They can wait until hes gone since the R's will have more senators. Massive virtue fag trying to pad his resume before he leaves office.

Just stick to reddit, Trump is fucking worthless and that should be obvious at this point.

Flake is the kind of guy who gets shot by the soldiers in his own platoon.

Extortion? …is a criminal offense of obtaining… services from… institution, through coercion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x601, 325.68K)

Since when would he ever want to be in a platoon?

this quack motherfucker should be hanged

Along with Trump, Clinton and every fucking politician under the sun.

Too bad there arn't any patriots to give Flake a "Giffords" treatment

I'm not sure you know what patriotism is: it's not being a neocon.

You just outed yourself you stupid fucking troll
Are you that dense. Flake is the embodiment of RINO and establishment consensus for the continuing enslavement of the American people.

I guess it's a pro-Macron frog.

He must know something about Ginsburg.

He's got to be fucking some stupid fucking liberal kike. Look into it. He's definitely banging a lefty bimbo.

No there's about 40 federal judge nominees on the table right now before the next congress