Based Beaners throw rocks at Honduran Caravan tell them to, "Get Out!"

MORE THAN TRUMP DID!

They should set up a gofundme so I can buy them a taco!

Is this Yahoo or the Daily Stormer? Can't even tell anymore tbh.

They sound like a bunch of WigNats tbh, better to just have faith in the God-Emporer and his Space Force goys!

ca.news.yahoo.com/mexico-border-residents-reject-migrant-arrivals-164548276.html
Won't Archive

Attached: caravan cweveqfv.jpeg (600x314, 74.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.news.yahoo.com/mexico-border-residents-reject-migrant-arrivals-164548276.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baste taco aryans

I'm done with Trump he's trash more worried about kike interest and getting niggers out of jail than saving white America. I was blinded by hope,forgive me Zig Forums.

Attached: 3ea14bbd93d5d2e1a699ce1bdcd3eec0f18117f7f5a63faa59bffb5193aa9d08.jpg (482x750, 62.78K)

This is impossible; they are all part of the "hispanic community" unless that's just a buzzword used by jewish media to imply a united group where there is no united group.

A brief flirtation with false hope brother, it was a good scam, one of their best yet.

What a surprise.

There's already a much better thread about this

BASED

but Trump sent mattis to give them a pep talk goy!

Attached: 1542321189372.jpg (5568x3712, 1.61M)

His election had its merits. The illusion of "its all a conspiracy theory goy!" and hope itself is all but gone.

While it's beautiful to see white people awaken to support a claimed (((representation))) of their interests in orange man it's also basically a real life D&C and demoralization campaign which he is undertaking that is so frustrating to watch.

The only solution is for whites to band together outside of politics.

i told you damn naive millenials but you dont listen to your elders. no im not a boomer.

no there's not. this one is formatted correctly, with pictures and punchlines, the other is a low effort block text.

this.

Let's get comfy bros. Its all downhill from here.

Attached: 1541309157013.jpg (880x984, 158.27K)

There is no united group. I'll tell you some things about another nearby country in the region. Since the fighting in Nicaragua started, large numbers of them have fled into Costa Rica, where there were already large numbers of Nicaraguans. As should be completely unsurprising, Nicaraguans are (rightfully) blamed for the majority of Costa Rica's robberies, drug dealing and other crime. If you blame Nicaraguans for crimes committed by Nicaraguans the large contingent of brain-dead leftist hippies will call you a xenophobe, which is basically just the Spanish version of crying "racist" in practice.

Costa Ricans and Nicaraguans are both mostly brown, and both speak Spanish. Those are the only two things they have in common. It doesn't help matters that "refugees" have basically been proven to be scum-of-the-Earth types no matter where they come from.

>ca.news.yahoo.com/mexico-border-residents-reject-migrant-arrivals-164548276.html
Use Cutycapt.
About time /pol makes the move towards screencaps vs archiving sites that can be deleted.

Attached: BasteTacoSubs.png (800x2701, 305.3K)

Are you retarded?

/pol meaning the users not the platform niggger.

Zig Forums is a nasty sewer of nonwhite shitposters who pilpul to death any historical or scientific truth until other users’ brains are full of distortions, memes, and outright lies.