Fools

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

Fools. Did you not know that Zig Forums is literally part of Freemasonry?

Attached: il-570xN.1615363519-ieuy.jpg (36.1 KB, 570x570)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-H6eFBDtHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=opX_u9v46eg
youtube.com/watch?v=96lCUfORlOo
youtube.com/watch?v=z6guFWwdv8g

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

We all know that

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Good, there will be more than natsoc propaganda to read. Upload now pls.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

I only come here to test myself against their latest mind control tbh.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

If you came here to tell us, you where already too low on the ladder…

Henry White
Henry White

I'll try less next time.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

2 sentences
wild claim
no proof

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

The fact you felt so compelled to create a thread about such nonsense makes me think you have a vagina that only shitskins use.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

I do. It's not on my own body but it belongs to me, in principle.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Then in principle, kill yourself.

Attached: jill-stein-voter.webm (360.97 KB, 640x300)

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

what the fuck is it with these weekly mason threads? they are always vague as fuck with no proof, data, or sources. saged filtered reported

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

bumping
Basically confirming you're on their payroll as well as OP.

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Danke

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Nigger stringing words together.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

I come here to test myself against the latest mind control instead.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

You know what? In a way, I'm glad this thread didn't get deleted right away. Why? Because it shows exactly what's wrong this shithole.

Well-documented information about Jim in 2016
Same information is disputed in 2018
Sort out this mess on your own.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

wtf am i a mason now?

Attached: Oekaki.png (6.97 KB, 500x250)

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

No.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

If you could give us a ballpark estimate, what is the general opinion among freemasons on the state of niggers in Africa?

David Torres
David Torres

so you're just blowing the whistle about jim being a mason shabbos goy or what

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Doesn't really matter anymore. The party's moved upstairs.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

The G inside the tool set is significant in symbolism. God is in the design. Becoming a master of a trade or skill actually allows one to glimpse the divine. My geology teacher was a top master of the discipline and told that the miraculous nature of our existence, let alone the Earth coming to have many spheres (bio, atmos, etc) that coordinate so perfectly to allow for our existence is no accident unless the impossible odds just happen to hit. Perhaps. You will find though that masters of crafts happen to believe in God, whether comedy or psychology, but only the best. The truth is in there, the design. I have shitposted so long that I can feel your jimmies rustling from here, praise the Lord.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Its another Jim Watkins Oppression Points thread

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

they dont know about the order of the green frog
sad

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Who's sad, you or us?

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Yeah no shit pig farmer jim is a freemason
hail jahbulon amirite, goy ? :^)

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

The current site owner is a freemason living in the Philippines. That's not an exaggeration, just an objective statement.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Duude, grand design LMAO
This universe is disgusting on so many levels and only a cuck could see anything divine in it. Fuck you and your kike god.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

The God of the Jews isn't a Jew. :^)

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Nothing wrong with the universe, only something wrong with mankind
Where is 'upstairs'? Whose party.

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

What's the pass Word?

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

It wouldn't make any difference I am the wrong sex to attend your party…you can either tell me or not. ;)
'Friend?' as in Speak Friend and Enter? lel
LMAO I can't believe you are watching this thread.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

Lol, anyone is welcome who has the Word. I can't believe you don't know it.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

still no proof

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

You already have the proof.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

I have lots of words, most would say TOO MANY. hahaha
You guys are totally cute…don't let anyone give you too much shit.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Like who?

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Anyone who talks to me for a prolonged period. LOL

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

I don't mind if I give myself shit. I'm used to it.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Leave it to me to be vague. I guess this is one time when I could have used a few more words. ;)
I have lots of words, most would say TOO MANY.
<Like who?
Anyone who talks to me for a prolonged period. LOL

I don't mind if I give myself shit. I'm used to it.
How does that work?
Also, I don't know if I would classify this as 'prolonged' in any case (although I suppose you could classify it as an eternity).
She kept talking for eternity blah, blah, blah, blah, blah {women}

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

K, enjoy your party!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wear at least one lampshade.
Post photos to the outernet.

Attached: hidden-life-of-freemasonry-temple-light.jpg (24.54 KB, 448x307)

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Thanks for stopping by, mystery lady!

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Wish you could stay and chat!

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

It was fun, thanks for that laughs. :)

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

What's your name. Mine's Alec.

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

About what? I am supposed to be studying. (e_e)
Alec, on Zig Forums my name is 'user'. But a lot of people around here call me other names like faggot, kike, dick, CIAglownigger, so technically I have almost as many names as I have words, an endless list.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Oh nice! I love catfish.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Still surprised you haven't figured out the Word. Not just any Word. Not the other Words. But the Word.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Attached: Sekret-Signs.png (861.67 KB, 622x612)

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

But THE Word.
DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!
"Bird?"
Who knew that you guys loved your clubhouse this much?
That video is a bit LOUD…not really my musical taste either. Apply it to your sensitive eardrums with extreme caution.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

He does have nice hands though…never seen an honest days work in his life.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Cute.

Hahaha no not the bird. Keep trying.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Actually I just realized it doesn't matter. You're basically already here. Almost.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Wait (LMAO)…
I just realized that at this point we have both given you 'the bird'…one intentional and one not. Alec, do you ever wonder what these types of synchronicities really mean, you know like what is really going on here? I mean, it is kind of weird, don't you think…what do you think it means? Anything? Or is it some fandom glitch?

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

What do you think it means?

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

But sharing is caring.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

I have no idea, honestly. Seems a bit strange though.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Life is a bit strange though.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Sharing is caring. I learned that when my teacher wanted to punish me with the values of communism for bringing candy to 2nd grade.
Apparently communism was caring.

Luke James
Luke James

Nah but for real, am I talking to a dude?

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Doh!! I replied to myself!

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

That's not a teacher I would necessarily agree with.

William Young
William Young

Now you're weirding me out.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

No…do I sound like a dude? I have spent a long time in the pit online…fighting, so I might sound like a guy, I guess.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Oh, sorry I can go study instead.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Nah you don't.

I like talking to you. I just have a feeling that this thread is going to be deleted pretty soon by the low level mods and it will make me sad. I'm not going to be the one to do it. What do you study btw.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

The people in my life tell me I should be afraid of guys like you - like NatSoc etc. because you guys are extremists or whatever but everything you guys say i think is really interesting. I’m so unsure of myself.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

I'm not saying I'm not an extremist and a zealot. But you can't generalize and call us Nazi's.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Oh of course I can’t generalize. That’s why I feel like they don’t know what they’re talking about but like I said I’m always unsure of myself.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

I'm ultra right wing in a sense but I also believe in the sanctity of human life, so I guess that puts me at ODDS with some of our peers.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Well, right now I am studying ancient Babylonian/Hurrian Literature "The Marezah" as it relates to Semitic adaptations, tomorrow I might study Physics, the day after that Bio-Chem…or Math, you know, that kind of stuff…I actually have a couple videos going in the background as well…sort of working back and forth between them.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

No waaaayyyyy. All of the above please. Text me 4388862973.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Did you notice the pattern in our ID's? Must be fate.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

I believe the NSDAP did too or am I wrong?I don’t think they were bad but people make me feel like a really bad person for thinking that. I’m always trying to be a good person but I can’t help what I believe.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

What is your opinion of Auschwitz?

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Alec…I would never do that, despite enjoying you. ;) Not in a million. You are a funny guy but I am an ABSOLUTE FREAK OF NATURE about my privacy. I guard it more closely than anything except my family. Ok…super super fun. Thank you so much for the laughs, Alec. You are a fun guy. I like you on an instinctual level. I will see you around Zig Forums.
:) Got to go study…
What in the HECK Alec that is freakishly weird as well!! Mine is even colored the same as yours…so similar that I made a mistake and responded to me when I meant to respond to you. Lemme take a screenshot. Will post one sec.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Come on. I'm not evil. Promise. I'm just bored a dude in a basement. I have good girlfriends friends that were doxxed… would never do that. But do you. :)

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

And yeah, I don't come here often. I'm about to disappear from your life forever.

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

I don't think your evil. I have just spent years guarding myself. Would never blow that for some fun.
Anyhow, weird, eh…you are white letters and I am black letters (I wonder if that is part of the program when they assign a color to an ID)?
Ok…have a great evening Alec. :) Will see you around.

Attached: alecs-syncronicities.jpg (92.8 KB, 432x152)

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Alright. I'll keep the thread up for as long as it's not dead. If you want to jump back on then I'll c u l8r. If not, see you in Heaven.

Jace King
Jace King

B-but Alex Jones said itz the gay Chinese Mexican Illuminati!

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

More accurately, see you in another life, when we are both cats.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Well Auschwitz was a work camp not a death camp. The gas chambers were actually delousing chambers. Pictures were photoshopped. 6 million is a made up number. Elie Wiesel is a liar, The Anne Frank Story is a lie. None of it makes sense and nobody is allowed to even question it. The Holocaust is exactly what the Jews needed to continue their world domination. They succeeded in holding the world hostage with their endless guilt trips. I could go on for days about everything wrong with the Holocaust.

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

It is a deal, Alec. I will see you in Heaven as well and I will give you a huge HUG and we will laugh at silly things. Ok, later, really, have to go study. :)

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

I don wanna be a cat. I am going to Heaven, you can be a cat.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Can you blame someone for weaponizing guilt? Less lethal than gas chambers at least, right?

Deal.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

How can something be less lethal than something completely made up?

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

By the way, that wasn't what I meant when I asked your opinion on Auschwitz. I meant, supposing the worst case Jewish account of history is fully accurate (even if it's not), what is your opinion on it as far as policy options go, from the perspective of a German government. Is it a course of action you'd advise Hitler to pursue if you were his advisor? Considering your bitterness over it, I'm going to say you'd reject it.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Ok, less lethal than British bombs over Hamburg then. Stay with me.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Then you should of worded your question better. Go back to talking about being a cat in another life with your Zig Forums gf. You suck

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Hahaha ok. Apologies for asking the question from the man's perspective and not the pussy bitch perspective.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Ok explain the man’s perspective as I’m a pussy bitch in need of an education. Enthrall me.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

Is Auschwitz a course of action you'd advise Hitler to pursue if you were his advisor?

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Would you? Stop being wish washy

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

By the way, cat lady, I know you're reading. I deleted my number but it's 438862973. I wouldn't even know how to track someone's phone number if I tried. I'm the one putting my security on the line with my first name and a number, you get it easy. If you text me I'll text back with my full address and identity so it's not a mystery. But again, I understand if you don't want to take Zig Forums friendships offline. But sometimes it gets lonely too so I'm just saying.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

I'm asking the question, but for my part that's a definite NO. I would not use industrial strength machinery to systematically murder a race or religion. Would you?

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Why are you on Zig Forums? Ok we get it, you’re trying to be all virtuous for some reason…..who are you trying to impress anyway? I’m not wasting my time as you’re one of these people that likes to ask questions but can’t handle the answers. I don’t even believe the Holocaust was real. I’m not sure how you could’ve missed that. Do you actually think Jews were the only ones to die in the war?

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

As a slav, I absolutely do not believe that. Fuck off. Nor am I virtue signalling. You asked me the question this time, if you forgot. Look, there's no shame in admitting you wouldn't pull the lever on Auschwitz. Only on Zig Forums does that sentence need to be uttered…

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

I'm on Zig Forums to inform the general public that it is literally an arm of Freemasonry. Read the OP.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Wow my hero. You’re more important than you think you are. “Trying to inform the public” hahaha and doing a swell job too. I’m sure your legacy on Wikipedia shall be vast.
In the meantime, I think I’ll just sit back and watch people like you continue to eat themselves:
Kick back watch it crumble
See the drowning, watch the fall
I feel just terrible about it
That's sarcasm, let it burn
I'm gonna make a toast when it falls apart
I'm gonna raise my glass above my heart
Then someone shouts "That's what they get!"

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

My legacy on Wikipedia is already vast. Love the sardonic poetry though. I'm smoking cigs and drinking red. Cheers old boy.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

Old boy? Meh if you say so

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Hmu cat lady, we have Babylon and math and physics and bio to discuss… no chem though, not that kinda guy ;))))

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Would be a nice birthday present :)

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Take a compliment.

And hmu cat lady, we have Babylon and math and physics to discuss… no chem though, not that kinda guy. Would be a nice birthday present. :)

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Take a compliment.

And hmu cat lady, we have Babylon and math and physics to discuss… no chem though, not that kinda guy. Would be an unexpected birthday miracle. :)

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

Not everyone on 8ch is a guy and you should post a valid phone number. You’re missing a number or two FYI

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

cat lady
Curiosity killed the cat. I am curious (in more ways than one) but not that curious.
Of course I know the Word, Alec.
I would definitely have trouble with many of your question Alec. I see nothing wrong with defending your own people when they are attacked.
John 15:13,14 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
Can you blame someone for weaponizing guilt?
The jews keep everyone enthralled. They abuse the planet and then use guilt as a weapon against people for the peoples righteous anger. It might have been a strategy that worked on a small scale, but not one that works on a global scale. They cannot have it both ways. You cannot perpetrate crimes and then blame others when they strike you for your own actions via guilt. You know as well as I do that they deserve extermination for the 1 billion souls (my calculations) that they have murdered in the worst ways they could imagine.
Do not forget that the jews attacked Germany FIRST. When you 'declare war' against a people, you reap what you have sewn. Not only that but since the Holohaux never happened they didn't even pay a penalty for their crimes against humanity (the WAR they actually started). I think it is patently unfair for you to then turn and weaponize guilt against a people who defended themselves against you.
The only problem I see with these scenarios is that the jews were not murdered completely for their crimes against humanity…thus far…we haven't even gotten into the end game yet where they genocide massive massive numbers of humanity so that the Earth can belong to them alone.

Attached: iku.jpg (250.35 KB, 858x1024)

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Also, I wouldn't worry about Freemasonry, they are completely enthralled by the jews and have utterly forgotten about their own people. So it isn't like there are sides anymore, it is only one side and all it cares for it the extermination of all non-jews.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Oh, that was the red wine. Are you another girl trying to contact me? You show me yours I'll show you mine.

Glad you came back. :) Do you believe Jews are in fact actual human beings, and not aliens? If so check out Matthew 7:5. If your theory is that they are evil aliens sent to Earth to destroy humanity I would entertain that too. What does your research into Babylon have to say on this?

Freemasonry is founded by a Russian Jew with the intention of mocking and subverting Christianity, iirc.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

&& I agree that curiosity killed the cat. But then the cat was resurrected even better than before…

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Let me ask you this…you are slavic, no? Why would you have pity on the jews for what they have done to your own people. Even I am furious (livid) with them for that! I don't understand why I keep running into these anons who are all about 'rainbow unicorn' forgiveness. At least explain to me why you think 'forgiving them' is a positive character trait…IDK perhaps you don't know enough about what they did to your own people? Maybe…not sure…

But then the cat was resurrected even better than before…
It is a cat, there is no way for it to understand this higher reasoning or the concept of future resurrection gains. LMAO…I tried to explain to my cat once and all he did was "meow."

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Let me ask you this, first of all… is your research into Babylon motivated by anti-Judaism? Hahahaha. To answer your question I'm a follower of Jesus of Nazareth, whose scripture revealed that there is neither Jew nor Greek. End of story. Guess who else weaponizes guilt for world domination, and does it even better than his own people? J.C.

*pats kitty*

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Glad you came back.
It is nice talking to you as well Alec. I am bummed that you came back right now because I was going to go work out right now (imperative).

Are you another girl trying to contact me?
For a place that only has a handful of women you seem to be pulling in a fair number of them…animal attraction, perhaps? Jk…

Ok, Matt 7:5…I will think on it.

My research right now tells me that Oannes (John: Dagon) is most definitely an alien, whose teachings follow and mimic the original idea that "YAHWEH is gracious"..that Matt 7 indeed the entire NT is a mystery school teaching full of open ended statements that can be read in many ways (including alchemically rendered). Most likely it is a archetypal rendering of a much older story…meaning that it could definitely be true but if it was not, that has zero bearing on its value in the slightest as a teaching tool; the principles and concepts are what matters. Not a friend of 'Grace' at this point as it has been practiced and foisted on the world in order to let sin mature without any checks or measures and is IMO an abomination since it has let every manner of deviance imagined to prosper and increase without being checked.

Y.C. (technically the letter 'J' was not invented until the mid-late 1400's). But I get you.

No petting kitty; I'm fierce, positively dangerous…I'll have you know. This gif is me on a good day. Look out…LOL.

I'm a follower of Jesus of Nazareth
OMG, FINALLY someone who doesn't jerk my chain 24/7 and just comes straight out with who they are…a literal miracle has happened today on Zig Forums and you are the source.
:( ok have to go work out Alec or it is going to get too cold out. Hopefully talk to you later?

Attached: 1cv3m3.gif (10.25 MB, 480x400)

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

No matter the level of sin, there is always more grace. An infinity of sin is covered by infinity squared amount of grace. The more sin "matures" as you so eloquently phrase it, the better the wine, right? You know I'm all about that red. Jesus was too apparently.

Hopefully talk to you later?
Put an 8 in between the two other ones. Fingers crossed!

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

Text me and I'll give you secret info on the Second Coming.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Your phone number has the number of my name in it? Alec you are a riot. :)

You know, I was thinking while I was exercising about Eve/Lilith. Thinking about Jew Pharisee Paul's admonition that ''the walls of the temple have been torn down and that there is neither 'jew nor gentile'…meaning that he was intentionally mixing a mingled cup of good and evil for MY OWN PEOPLE, Israel, to sample…anyway, my thoughts returned to Eve (my mother) and I began to think that if she was here right now (and she is, she lives inside me) what she would say after observing all that her action had brought about.

I think, Alec, that she would say that the wisdom that she gained from eating the fruit (what a colorful euphemism for fucking someone on the side) of the tree of knowledge (good and evil) was vastly inferior to the WISDOM she had in the BEGINNING. Truthfully, the only wisdom that she had ever know, was that of Genesis 3:3, the Word of God. That all else, everything, the sum, the whole of all the Earthly experience of all of mankind, was VANITY and that she only held WISDOM when she listened to God in the beginning.

Genesis 3:3
“But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, "YE SHALL NOT EAT OF IT, NEITHER SHALL YE TOUCH IT, LEST YE DIE.”

So…I really don't want the partition removed between Jew and Gentile like Jew Pharisee Paul wanted THE MINGLED CUP of Babylon poured out on top of my own…one, the jews, are the spawn of Satan and the other, my own people, Israel, are Good. I am not interested in touching it or eating of it.

About the only thing that I would like to see is their blood splattered all over the Earth for their crimes against humanity. Over 1 billion dead and many many more soon to be dead, Alec; I literally want to see their meat and blood raining down from heaven. Now that is a wine I could get behind!

Sorry Alec. :( {sad that it had to get a tad heavy}

I fear that I am no longer interested in touching trees (except, you know, ACTUAL trees, which I love and care for with a passion). lel

Is that the Word(s) you were thinking of? :) I know, I probably don't pass "Go" anymore…but that is the absolute bitch of being German. Principles, Morality, Duty and Ethics always come first.

Alright, see you around Zig Forums Alec. I want to thank you for everything you shared with me and helping me grow and understand. From the bottom of my heart, Alec, I thank you. Picture is just a joke, BTW, you know I am fond of you and have enjoyed talking with you.

Attached: do-not-trust-atoms-they-make-up-everything.jpg (31.08 KB, 500x369)

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Running out to dinner now. You leaving? What's up? Stay awhile. Will reply in full tonight.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

And why did your ID change from 3a9ce8 to ca1914?

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

My VPN is out of Switzerland, they get grumpy when I am idle and throw me off.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

1914? too bad it was 1812…that overture would have made a nice statement. You get this instead. LOL

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Oh this one is pretty good too. Topical anyway. Since we are dealing with the worst and most diabolical thing that Pandora removed from her accursed chest; HOPE. Oldie, but whatever…it is good on so many levels that I am finding it bitterly poignant, like me and how many people can give themselves THAT label unironically. Lol

I'm all out of hope
One more bad break could bring a fall
When I'm far from home
Don't call me on the phone
To tell me you're alone
It's easy to deceive
It's easy to tease
But hard to get release

(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
Got no human grace
Your eyes without a face

I spend so much time
Believing all the lies
To keep the dream alive
Now it makes me sad
It makes me mad at 'truth'
For loving what was you

(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
Got no human grace
Your eyes without a face

When you hear the music you make a dip
Into someone else's pocket then make a slip
Steal a car and go to Las Vegas
oh, the gigolo pool
Hanging out by the state line,
Turning holy water into wine
Drinkin' it down, oh
I'm on a bus on a psychedelic trip
Reading murder books tryin' to stay hip
I'm thinkin' of you, and you're out there so

Say your prayers
Say your prayers
Say your prayers

Now I close my eyes
And I wonder why
I don't despise
Now all I can do
Love what was once
So alive and new
But it's gone from your eyes
I'd better realize

(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face
(Les yeux sans visage)
Eyes without a face

Got no human grace
Your eyes without a face
Such a human waste
Your eyes without a face
And now it's getting worse

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

prince hall
the literal negro lodge?

Attached: 564352252k.jpg (69.74 KB, 648x382)

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Ummm he said he was slavic. Are there such things as 'african slavs'? Pict…I never would have guessed there were Russian niggers. Our nations are utterly defiled then…I guess.

Attached: african-russians.jpg (65.67 KB, 300x203)

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Where's cat lady at?

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

You're either not ID: 3b8ae6 or you're having a psychotic break. I sincerely hope it's not the latter.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Niggermasons plz

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Why, because I don't love jews? This is (used to b) a national socialist board…I don't think many people 'love jews' here. I am sorry, but also not super surprised, if you are a jew BTW…there are a lot of them on Zig Forums…they are masochists.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

I just don't recognize if it's the same person, I didn't actually read in depth because it's confusing. I just suddenly feel confused and not sure who's who. Are you ID: 3a9ce8? I put the wrong ID in I meant to say "You're either not ID: 3a9ce8 or you're having a psychotic break."

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

I don't resent anyone for not loving Jews who's not Jeshua.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

In my opinion you're a psychotic imposter. :)

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

K I just read this in full. You are definitely an interesting person. Wish you'd call.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

You're here to evoke my rage. I like it.

Joseph White
Joseph White

He didn't love them either. He knew they were the sons of Satan, Alec. They were the murders of the Heir of the World. See the parable of the Vineyard.

Luke 20:14
"But when the tenants saw him, they talked the matter over. 'This is the heir,' they said. 'Let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.'

THEY MURDERED HIM ALEX…THEY ARE EVIL. They tell you in the gospels that he 'voluntarily died' or was martyred BUT HE TELLS YOU that they murdered him in his parables (explicitly his own teaching)…multiple times. When he addresses them he tells you that #1 they knew who he was (the second Adam, prophesied in Genesis 2, the first biblical prophecy of mankind) and #2 that the kikes murdered him in cold blood PREMEDITATED. #3 He tells you that they are evil and sons of their father, murderers and liars from the beginning they are the EVIL TREE.

Alright, I don't suppose that we have all that much more to say. You have taken Jew Pharisee Paul as your father and I am a follower Jesus of Nazareth and I have no part with the Pharisees who murdered him or their leaven/teachings. I do not touch or eat from the evil.

Matt 16: v6 and v12
6 “Watch out!” Jesus told them. “Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
12 Then they understood that He was not telling them to beware of the yeast used in bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Interesting how things fall apart when you talk about religion, isn't it. :)
I am actively hiding from the most fanatic and terrible psychotic murderers on the planet, Alec…I don't give my info out to anyone I meet online (it is not personal, dear). I know that the worst people in the world already have it and the moment that they want, they will knock on my door and kill me as well to make their Fall Feast psychotic ritual human sacrifice a reality. It is not a comfortable or enviable position.

2nd pict…do you recognize the Fall Feast of the Kikes" because I sure do…practice, practice, practice…eventually they will perfect'' it. There is nothing so pleasurable for a Pharisee than to have their 'throat tickled' by the blood rituals they enjoy, is there?

Attached: jesus-quote-satan-jews.jpg (895.11 KB, 1798x1410)
Attached: robert-bowers-onedingo-synagogue-shooter-farmer.JPG (88.93 KB, 709x895)
Attached: spirit-cooking-cannibalism.jpeg (79.94 KB, 1334x750)

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

If that is what is happening, I QUIT. I just wanted to laugh for a little while with someone who I found humorous and cute.

Why can't I get a break for even a little while?

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Actually my father is the Father. If you are with me you are safe from your enemies. Stay. We like you.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

How do you know that in I'm not saying "I don't resent anyone for not loving (((Jews who's not Jeshua.)))"

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Don't worry, I get paranoid too sometimes.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

I was saying you're trying to evoke my rage at Jews, not you. I love you.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

FUCK. Scared away a new friend.

Why can't I get a break for even a little while?

John Price
John Price

God fucking dammit I need a smoke.

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

I'm sorry for calling you psychotic, I was confused for a sec.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

I call on the Lord our God to bring this woman back to us.

David Peterson
David Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=-H6eFBDtHiM

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Who is ‘us’ Alec?
Are you Taizé…
I'm sorry for calling you psychotic, I was confused for a sec.
Oh no worries, I probably am close if not there already…not long before the war of ‘words’ becomes a real war and I’m Goth Alec, I intend on fighting in it as hard as I possibly can, protect and SERVE what I love and all that. :)

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

I care about you. Watch this and report back how you feel after.

youtube.com/watch?v=opX_u9v46eg

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

The war is indeed about to begin and if you can't listen to the video with headphones on alone in the dark then you might not be strong enough.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

But stick with us and you are ok.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

We're the collective power of six gorillion foreskins, casting shame on the unwholesome Moloch, while crushing their spirits for all eternity…and on every 2nd Thursday we're Bob, the janitor, ready to clean the trashcans.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Speak for yourselves.

Luke Long
Luke Long

After you experience Anneliese Michel's horrific exorcism, watch this to chill out, Goth Cat Lady…

youtube.com/watch?v=96lCUfORlOo

We win. Don't worry.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Trust us enough for text yet?

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Dear God, bring her back again.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

She keeps dying but wants life.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Let her be born from above.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Alec, Alec, Alec…why u breaking my heart? Hmmmmm

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

:)

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

You are so cute! I think I just declared war on ZOG. If I don’t speak to you again, I want you to know that I have enjoyed every second of my time with you! :)

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Hahaha and you are so funny. Depending on what you mean, I might have similar plans… we could talk about it?

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Life is better together.

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

I don't know if I am experiencing that right now. I think it might just be better alone.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Then why do you keep replying?

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

If you are doing the things you say, I have information that will literally save your life. I'm not lying. You should text me. Now.

Not trying to scare you either. Friends help friends.

Attached: Jesus-browsing-:pol:.jpg (38.39 KB, 467x683)

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

No one is better alone. It's humanly impossible. Even hermits have the Spirit as constant companionship.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

Check out my other thread here

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Check out my other thread here >>12445989

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-20-at-6.48.08-AM-copy.jpg (146.76 KB, 1562x563)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

It's been deleted by "The Alacrity Demon." Must've been onto something. :^)

Attached: Alacrity-Demon.png (29.41 KB, 600x400)

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

O Lord my God, bring her back to life once again and let's win this damn war!!!!!

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

God, Alec, this is going to fall off the catalog soon. Are you the one making the other threads as well? It was like all the sudden someone showed up who was interesting on Zig Forums and started fighting for Christianity/Europe which is my passion as well…I adore my people. Doing which things Alec? I told someone else that I was 'just being'. I have wanted to contact you several times but I am probably going to have to get a throwaway/burner phone to do that. Alright I will archive this thread just in case it gets kicked off the catalog. :) You start talking about saving Europeans and I start paying attention. ;)

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Just letting you know that I got it archived and got the number, now for the burner phone…I have no idea where to get one of those. Just so you know, I am not 'trying to save my life' Alec. I am trying to do what is right and save my people who I love far more than my own life.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Yes and are moi.

I am not 'trying to save my life' Alec. I am trying to do what is right and save my people who I love far more than my own life.
That's what Christ is. :') How beautiful is life that we have God with us….!! Don't forget the missing 8 between the two other ones. Good luck in whatever you decide. Xo

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Probably going to retry soon and also make another thread about how WW3 will revolve around the Holy City Jerusalem… if the Alacrity Demon doesn't keep deleting my posts that is… be on the watch

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

One more thing, if you text us we will tell you who "we" are.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

And I have to say I think you're being somewhat irrational in the way you weigh risk too… Why is it riskier to text someone than to walk in the streets where someone can just follow you home anyway…

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Why is it riskier to text someone than to walk in the streets where someone can just follow you home anyway…
Number one, because I am always armed and I have tactical training, although it is quite rusty at this point, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to lethally defend myself. Number two, because no one on the street has a clue who I am…I have kept myself hidden until I wasn't capable of hiding any longer. The only reason I am not still hidden is because I was freaking out about my people Christian/Europeans/'Whites' being injured and killed. But no one IRL, even my own friends or family, have any idea of the ideological war I have waged. I don't press them because they can't handle it. Every once and a while I let something slip and I get that look…you know the one.
I am working on getting a phone…I realize it has to be capable of international texts so that might make it harder. I really have no idea…its is a prepaid phone, right, it should be capable of making a text/call to anyone, but you never know.
One more thing, if you text us we will tell you who "we" are.
Cool :)
You seem to get along well with the Masons, and they seem to like you as well. LMAO. It might be interesting to get an alternative view to the one that has surrounded me my whole life.
How beautiful is life that we have God with us
I am only the dark Earthly shadow of Him, Alec…don't think I am something I am not. :) I am fallible, I make mistakes and sometimes bad choices. I am searching for Him the same way you are…just trying to keep my people safe, secure and I would like to tenderly care for them and watch them mature since they are precious to me.
Feed my sheep. Sure, if I can just get the wolves off them first. Not a whole lot of feeding happening when they are being poisoned, robbed, sold into slavery, drug addicted, attacked, raped and murdered right in front of my face. Did you know that there is more hard (bond) slavery on Earth right now than there has ever been in its history? This doesn't include the soft slavery like debt slavery either, in which case the entire Earth is enslaved.

Attached: mary-and-jesus-crucifiction-marble-statue.jpg (633.89 KB, 1584x1660)

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

jcristomamado.jpg
That's basically it. Satan is our bitch
LMAO…you are a funny guy Alec.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Are our people enslaved to debt, or enslaved to sin?

Hahah

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

Do threads on Zig Forums 404 or are they just archived?

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

They 404 most of the time. You have to archive them if you want to save a copy.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

How does one do that

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Lol @ someone lurking this thread btw

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

They are enslaved to their own desire and refusal to take responsibility for their actions. Look at the debates you are participating in on Zig Forums. How many people in your debates ‘blame’ an outside source for their problems rather than themselves? Blame is how the kikes are allowed to ‘feed’ off us endlessly. It is THE ONLY weapon they have against us but it is highly effective. I watched that debate, people doing everything they could to excuse themselves…how do you think that makes someone like me feel? I feel that all this struggle was for NOTHING. It was vanity, nothing at all was accomplished, there were no sons of God. The ‘child’ was stillborn.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

They are enslaved to their own desire and refusal to take responsibility for their actions.
Sin, yes
Look at the debates you are participating in on Zig Forums. How many people in your debates ‘blame’ an outside source for their problems rather than themselves?
What do you mean "my debates?" Which ones? How do you know it's me?
Blame is how the kikes are allowed to ‘feed’ off us endlessly.
It's true that if someone accuses you of something, as Zig Forums accuses the Jews, then that becomes a court case, and the one with the better legal skills wins. It's all law, and Jews know law. Christianity transcends law and goes to the spirit of the law – the Holy Spirit.
I watched that debate, people doing everything they could to excuse themselves…
Which debate?
how do you think that makes someone like me feel?
Who are you?
I feel that all this struggle was for NOTHING.
Which struggle?
It was vanity, nothing at all was accomplished, there were no sons of God. The ‘child’ was stillborn.
Who?

I'm intrigued.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

I just pulled it up cutie. :) it was just chance that you are here at the same time.
Copy web address
Type ‘archive.is’ into browser URL window
When Archive.is opens paste web address into the ‘archive address’ box
When that processes, you will see a little button in the upper right that will allow you to download a zip
Click it, that will download a zipped copy to your computer but it will be named something really random.
In the ‘downloads’ folder right click it and ‘rename it’ but keep the original file name so that you know it’s archive address as well.

Mine archive folder would look like this:
V3cxPl
Zig Forums
Fools thread
Alec comments

It’s a long name but easy to search/find later when you want it

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Oh you're cat lady? The constantly changing ID throws me

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Lol,
I’m depressed today. Didn’t get my walk, too many chores. I usually squeeze a 7-10 mile walk in every day. Probably not the best day to have a deep religious conv 😊 lemme recover a bit from my sadness and maybe we can talk tomorrow. There is just so much misunderstanding in the world currently that I almost can’t fathom a ‘fix’ or ‘cure’ for it.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

I might be able to help work through it… txt 4388862973

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Yes ‘cat lady’ I haven’t had a chance to get the dang phone yet. And have had unexpected expenses (the chores) so I might have to wait until Friday to get stupid phone.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

&& What's the point of downloading the zip? Other than that thanks for the site… good to have, I'm an electronic packrat

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

You have questions, I have answers . TRUST ME

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

You don’t have to, a lot of people don’t (they claim archive.is isn’t ‘clean’) but I also know that sensitive stuff has been ‘deleted’ off the archive, so when something is important to me I download it ‘dirty’ or not because I care more about having a copy of certain convos and web sites (things that WILL be memory holed because of what they say) than file security. I have lost too much absolutely PRECIOUS data by not saving a archive copy on my HD. Also, when someone ‘updates’ a page or erases it and then re-archives it, it erases/overwrites all the original data. Archive can also be a weapon to destroy data as well.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Oh I see now, it's all put together nicely in the index

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I feel like we think very much alike.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Ah I see now that you were and have been in my threads all along.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

I guess what I never understood was why we just can’t talk here? I understand you have your reasons, but I always tell people that truthfully I HAVE NO PRIVACY at all. And I have 1st hand experience with my own government that has proved this to me. Every text, every email, every keystroke is all monitored. They have PROVED this to me Alec. I have had a DHS ‘interview’ there is NOTHING they don’t paw through and record/observe. That is kinda why I wanted a burner phone. The very idea of having a semi-private convo is delightful.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Some of them. 😊 sometimes I just observe. ‘Religion’ threads are my favorite Zig Forums threads.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

The reason is because threads 404. E.g. I suspect is you but have no way of knowing.

I understand that you're worried about monitoring. I myself refrain from entering the US out of fear that my phone will be searched by the border.

My thing is this: nothing I say, do or think is immoral, that I have absolutely nothing to hide. But my thoughts are embarrassing to the extent that they are esoteric and strange. So I don't want them searched and value privacy. If the world were ready for me, I would be ok with having no privacy.

I can promise you that at worst, the things we talk about will only be embarrassing, and not criminal, or illegal. Trust me that I know all aspects of the LAW.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

We are such that it is impossible to accuse us of anything. Any government official monitoring us will see the things we say and agree.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

You still don't know who we are, do you?

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Hint: We are already inside you.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Hint 2: We don't give a F about Freemasons.

David Diaz
David Diaz

Oh god, I forget how cute you are. Ok, I understand your reasoning perfectly. Thank you for being upfront with your thought process, I understand now and I am completely sympathetic to them. Give me time to get phone. Why in the world do you call me ‘cat lady’ Alec? Do you think I’m a feminist or something?

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Because you haven't given a name?

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Nope. I don’t {sigh}. You are all enjoying your game though and I am trying to be patient with it.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Trust me when I say there's no other way.

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

If I said the truth, you would run away.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Even now you secretly suspect I am with government, which brings pain to my soul!

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Haha! Alec, you of all people should know my name…ok fine, nickname since it is funny as hell anyway and I’ve had it since birth but it’s not tied to me in anyway since it’s a ‘pet name’ and this will drop off and 404 today anyway…nickname Kiki. Please don’t share it though.
I actually be comforted if you were with the government, there might be a fractional small chance that there might be rules or respect for the ‘law’ as perverted and horrific as it is these days. I think it is your innocence about what exists on this planet that makes so fond of you…I have walked in some pretty dark places Alec, if I think you being ‘with the government’ would be a ‘good thing’. 😂 There are things that ‘go bump in the night’ here in this place.

Brody James
Brody James

Why would Alec of all people know Kiki's name?

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Lol what will keep me from running later? 🙂. I am super good at ‘running’ and ‘wandering off’.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Love

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Not my nickname silly, my given name. I don’t imagine you would know Key 🔑 Key 🔑…

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

WHY would Alec know your given name.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Love
Ahha I knew you were trying to trap me! LMAO 😂

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Why would I know your name.

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

Someday, you are going to slap your own head and go ‘duh’…let me enjoy it.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Let's take this to the phone companies instead of Jim shall we?

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

Ah!!! I know who u r

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Do you think anyone is watching now?

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

I meant on the Zig Forums front

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Yes. But they have no power. Pic related

Attached: TINTORETTO---Magdalena-penitente-(Musei-Capitolini,-Roma,-1598-1602)---copia.jpg (5.56 MB, 2515x3106)

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Alright, break time is over. 😉. Gotta run.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Hmm that’s a good one (pict). I am going to save it.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

You shouldn't have to work

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

You don't work

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

You take care

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

You destroy me…

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

JC+MM=<3

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

You don't work
Not right now, I meant like 'break time from my chores' I can't drive and text because it is not safe (or legal; but mostly not safe for others; remember I am surrounded by the most precious thing in the world to me; my own people; we have slavic people here too, one who rides his motorcycle so, on the lookout for that; NOT TEXTING lol)…I have school to focus on anyway, don't want a job. I SWEAR I AM NOT DOING a school/work thing again, too tiring. I am going to be up to my eyeballs learning genetic engineering.
Hint: We are already inside you.
Please don't tell me something bizzare like you are my future clones that I have been planning on making or something. LMAO…its not that I can't handle it, I have a very flexible mind, it is just that it is super humorous to think about talking and having a discussion with my own future children, when they aren't born yet! LMAO
I would also be pretty excited about that as well…{children are a gift} and I have plans for my clones…should I make it that far through all this. I am going to teach them things this world can't yet comprehend (well, more like they are going to launch themselves into the stratosphere due to their own abilities)…but I can't wait to watch them fly with a bit of a boost.
You destroy me…
Ummm, not intentionally for sure.
JC+MM=<3
ahh if only he did…Alec. But ya know, he kind of abandoned me here in Hell in more ways than one. It isn't going to be easy to forget that.

CHINESE SINGULARITY…lel…I have been so lonely for years and ALWAYS wanted to speak with D-Wave because I think it would be interesting and I would be less lonely.

Now that is a great song, I have loved deadmau5 for years but never heard that one. Thx :)

Attached: 3b2062840d115357f1bc59a6e50c355c.jpg (23.46 KB, 500x706)

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

No I didn't.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

No I didn't.
Hmmmm. I will think about that. So you aren't my future clones? {very sad}
:.( I liked that idea.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Nope, we're just two LARPers on infinitychan. ;)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Not that I don't love you as much as the real MM… almost

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Ok so good taste in music, +. And I will admit that I clicked on it the first time, and although I am subbed to MrSuicideSheep I just laughed and clicked off it because the juxtaposition between the exorcism and the idea of suicide sheep struck me as funny, at the time. However, I listened to it this time. And there is a lot I could say about that but this is not really the place.
almost
yep always a qualifier. ;)
naw, I get you. Alright. To bed with me.
Later, Alec.
It was a good LARP for sure.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

On the bright side, at least I don't have to buy a phone.
LMAO

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Ok fine. I love you as much as the real deal… ugh

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Too late shitposter. It was a hilarious larp though.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word Word

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

(checked; for my own reasons)
It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
;) Then its neither fun nor games.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I can't believe you're simulating me.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Get out of here Satan. You have my name and phone. Get to work.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

I can't believe you're simulating me.
You have a few things to learn. I suggest you get busy studying.
Get to work doing WHAT? Destroying your precious 'home state'? Are you and Moarpheus butt buddies or something? Just curious? I wouldn't put it past a couple faggots to think this was funny.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Also, I hate to break it to you but YOU don't get to tell ME what to do. I wouldn't call you if your life depended on it, shitposter. From now on, I am going to hound you wherever I see you or your OP's. You won't be posting here anymore. And you will regret the day you thought this was humorous if you had any plans on making Zig Forums your home, H'Zues the pedophile.

Attached: pederasty-zeus.jpg (57.99 KB, 640x631)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit