Meta-strategy from the standpoint of America reaching the end of its lifespan

It isn't a stretch to say the collapse of the US is on the horizon, so it's worth thinking about what conditions would at least give us a chance to survive with some semblance of civilization intact. Let's assume that John Glubb was right and this is going to occur around 2022-2026. Let's also assume a few other things: the Jews cyclically parasitize a successful civilization until it's a dessicated corpse and then move on to the next host. The US is their final host since their end game is to use it to build up Greater Israel and convert the American population into a herd of mongrels whose only shared identity is their religion of so-called progress – replacing the "devilish" White race with diverse and materialistic cattle.

I suspect that a collapse will include the following themes if things keep going at this rate: White boomer progressives stick to their beliefs as their children's throats are slit by La Raza, Antifa, or angry blacks – the children who have yet to end it already by their own hands, that is. Any White resistance is hopeless because the police and military have already been filled with women, minorities and LGBTASDFs to avoid any collaboration.

The simplest and most effective meta-political strategy to avoid this revolves around the administration in power at the time. If the remainder of Trump's presidency (and first term) on a PR level is dominated by criticism from the right, even surpassing that coming from the left but for the opposite reasons, and a Democrat president is elected in 2020, progressives will be seen as the leadership at the time of the collapse. The media will pivot from kvetching to saturating the airwaves with pure poz as they feel they're close to victory, and this will be the atmosphere the downfall takes place in. Instead of dumb confusion and outrage at Trump in a second term presiding over this, even those boomers and the nu-White younger generations will sense that this false progress is what they had been clamoring for all this time. Then they may recall all the times those crazy Nazis on the Internet said Trump didn't do a goddamned thing beside govern like a Democrat from the '80s and shill for minorities, Israel and protection of Jews from hate-speech. Before even becoming an outright minority, Whites might then see their own preservation more in terms of avoiding a 3rd World-like garbage state of affairs in the USA instead of spooky "White Nationalism."

This is about using Trump to our advantage, because he sure isn't going to do us many favors on his own volition. We won't get anywhere with pointless and repetitive Xshill vs. Yshill confusion, anyways. Leftists are obviously primed to see him portrayed negatively and this isn't going to change; by driving it home that he is far, far from being right-wing and that the right is not happy with him, you might use the momentum the media has already built up and do a bit of signal jamming.

Assuming that America is reaching the end of its lifespan, there is no sense in speaking of Trump as anything but another boomer who sold out the civilization that allowed for his comfortable life, and who had the best chance to actually do something but pussied out and turned traitor just like the rest of the shabbos goyim who enabled this decline. Shame him from the right as the left make their bed for the 2020s, so they can finally have their eye-opening moment as the shitskin-show stops being fun for them. Maybe then we can clear this all up and have a decent country.

Attached: Glubb.png (678x502, 24.94K)

Oy vey! bump

Be advised leftypol is trying to manipulate us into memeing for Ocasio 2020.

No thanks, fren. Sage.

Manipulative kike shill detected. That was easy.

There was nothing about actually supporting a Dem, more like filling the gap between Trump and the actual right with our own criticism. Dems can hold the ticking time bomb themselves, if they want.

If every phrasing was "consider X if you may" would you have actually thought about it instead of the shill-detective posting that's been clogging up this place more and more?

Attached: not a kike shill.JPG (514x502, 61.16K)

Just vote for democrats

These empires fell but the people themselves did not.

I expect that 250 years is somehow a sociological sweet-spot for group dispersion and balkanization. 250 years is about 10 generations.

10 generations of separation from the hard work and lifestyle of your founders.

I think if anything we will break up into 5 separate countries by the end. The NE, the SE, Central America, NW coast and SW coast.

Attached: 1cc0d930109b1400f53e801f1aea91a759be91ddfe5af7bbc2e1ddf3aa6e435b.png (500x303, 92.44K)

No, doing that would just give the impression that they are actually gaining support outside of the usual demographics. That vote's a ways away, anyhow, so there's time to think things out, while Trump isn't really going to implement anything with our interests in mind in the meantime.

Exactly. That's why I think empire-collapse at this point is about planning to build anew or at least manage the fall, and not necessarily a black-pill.
I don't know, it seems like presently it's more like an implosion after everything else has been explored. I don't see how the outburst period wouldn't happen again outside of taking over non-White countries and purging them, so balkanization is kind of like a re-formatting. Maybe it would be better to have smaller, stable states than another empire that grows through the same cycle just to collapse like the others. Or, fuck it, just colonize Mars or something.

If the military and police are filled with incompetents and clock watchers, isn't this the most opportune time for revolution?
It is ironic that while the Organization has always warned the public against the dangers of racial integration of our police, this has now turned out to be a blessing in disguise for us. The "equal opportunity" boys have really done a wonderful wrecking job on the FBI and other investigative agencies, and their efficiency is way down as a result. Still, we'd better not get over-confident or careless.
~The Turner Diaries

Attached: bishopsgate_bombing_1993.jpg (1600x1041, 551.86K)

On what demographic basis do you make this prediction? Because this sounds like that dumb Duganist map some Russian General who knew nothing about America produced on RT news a few years back.

If OP is correct and the military/police are too under the thumb of ZOG to defect, then shouldn't we be trying to replace Trump with an incompetant left wing, race baiting moron to implode the country?

I see what you're saying, but… who has the toys the military industrial complex has been producing? Better to avoid armed conflict as much as possible and not provide obvious excuses for them to use those.

Attached: OPISA_Faggot.jpg (474x531, 36.04K)

All the toys in the world are useless if used by incompetents and clockwatchers.
The "educated" professors a few years back were predicting that in the near future, small arms would no longer be necesarry for soldiers because of long range weapons and mechanized warfare. Of course these armchair warriors simply didn't know what they were talking about. Of course you need small arms in war. Even if (and that's a big if) all warfare is long range and mechanized, you will still need to occupy villages and search warehouses and forests. And this requires boots on the ground, competent soldiers.
Do you really think a gaggle of fat whores and cock obsessed faggots will be able to effectively clear out a building of enemies?

But forget all that. Asymmetric warfare isn't even about engaging in gun battles and shooting tanks with rockets. That's Hollywood nonsense. Revolutionary warfare is about parking your truck in front of the New York Stock exchange and then walking away.
Modern revolutionary warfare is hacking the Alphabet corporation and releasing the personal info of millions of users on 4chan.
Modern asymmetric warfare is using an improvised mortar to shut down an international airport for hours, causing immense economic damage.
Even if the US military was competent, they're utterly helpless in combating this kind of warfare.

They're still state-sanctioned while "asymmetric warfare" will just be labelled as domestic terrorism. What's the use in that when so many are simply NPCs scared of whatever the TV tells them is bad, and have zero comprehension of why anyone would justifiably oppose progressivism in general? The Internet is more powerful on a larger scale if used effectively, such as by shifting the dialogue; for example, if Trump were to get enough shit for not building the wall, or outright blame for recent surges of border-crossing. What's the worst that could happen from that? Better than the likely results of attempting asymmetric warfare in whatever form.

America is best situation to pull a Rome 2.0, they even call us the "New Rome."

We might get a 2nd 250 years.

This is the major problem.
I was merely speaking from the assumption you made that the collapse of America is approaching sometime around 2024. If the System collapsed, or began to show signs of collapsing, then outright warfare would be on the table. But as it stands, such actions are counter productive. We're still in an information war and the enemy still has control over the minds of the pitiful lemmings. And nothing can happen with Trump at the helm.
Worse, a revolutionary atmousphere is simply not present yet. Nor do we have any organization capable of sustained warfare against the System.

So even though this evil thing is engaged in physical warfare against us and is literally committing genocide against our race, we cannot engage in kind with them.
All we can do is stay on a consistent message and enlighten our kinsmen with the power of the truth.

Our race is being singled out and targetted for mass genocide via population replacement.
No other people are being assaulted this way.
Our own elites are complicit and this is an intentional and planned policy.
These elites are largely jews.

Attached: Getting less White will save America.png (737x972, 526.67K)

Let’s keep it a White Rome then the second time.

And it's not likely to form until the last moment, which is why a liberal administration in the 2020s would be useful, following a Trump presidency sullied by rejection from those who voted for him; Trump being viewed as a fake conservative and a pressure-release valve serving ZOG, followed by an inevitable collapse occurring at a time when even the most reluctant progressive can connect the dots as a Democrat brings it upon him/her/xir's self is probably the best chance. I'm not saying to actually vote for a Democrat, though, because that wouldn't make it clear why people became disenchanted.

I think a swarm of mindless zealots could easily clear a building, yes. Not without casualties, sure, but that's just more martyrs for their cause.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if lots of them would be willing to go suicide bomber if any kind of civil war does break out.

Threadly reminder that the western states are majority spic (unofficially).

Vietnam. Afghanistan. Palestine. I'm surprised I need to re-iterate this on Zig Forums. A police state requires police. Police bleed too.

The time for politics is over. The only "support" we'll be giving and getting in 2020 is matériel.

Attached: 1459676835817.jpg (600x357, 24.33K)

Attached: c001e3c359534c11a2ebe45962989c6e.png (1081x846, 127.82K)

I would disagree. "Civil War" is on everyone's lips.
To what, keeping ZOG afloat? Without America there IS no jewish power structure. What the fuck is the IDF gonna do, carbomb more Iranian physicists?
Why?

Beat me to it. The problem is that depleting the system of the top talent resources they can't replace with spic, niggers or asians is incredibly difficult because those people are content with the system if not fully shabbos-goy.

I'd say it is. The collapse of the USA has been "on the horizon" since 2008, yet hasn't materialized a decade later. The USA will be able to go on for decades at the current state of decline. Hell, in South Africa the 10% white minority was able to carry the rest of the country for two decades before things really went to shit, and even then it's only because the nigger government has decided to confiscate white assets in desperation. If that white minority is allowed to retain their assets and continue producing they will likely carry the country for decades more. In the USA no significant catalyst will exist until mid century, when whites will finally not be the largest group in the country, outnumbered by spics and mystery meat. Even then though, while tensions will be high, there will enough whites in sheer volume to keep things afloat much longer.

High value subject matter experts are aging out of all public services right now too. All the hard working non-leech boomers in the DOT, DOJ, DOE, Army/Navy/Marines are aging out and retiring. Lifetimes of institutional knowledge will be gone. Within 2-3 years those dudes will be out. Same deal at cable companies, phone companies, car companies, etc. The Beast is going to grind to a halt soon under weight of a trillion H1B poos and millenials who's college education entailed 0 technical training. The true gifted ones content to slave away will be very well compensated but they'll burn out. They'll fill really burnt out and unfulfilled right as the power goes out longer and longer each day…

See where I'm going with this?

(checked)
I'm already there user. I'm doing what I can to be actionable and prepared with the awareness I've obtained. The truly gifted of the new age must work on our side or else they will prop up the system's corpse however. I believe that the focus should be on the unification of those who are aware but there isn't a fast way to do it with proper vetting

The Roman empire ended in 180?

based threadstats poster

A truck, 5000rds of ammo and a bolt action+carbine combo with a handgun puts you light years ahead. 4 other guys with the same and you can "restore order" to an entire town once you rally the whites.

Yep. You guys would be surprised how willing people are to fall in line when you're the only source of law and order in town. And if you can manage to feed them as well, you've got their loyalty as well.

Just dont vote period because as anyone everyone can see it doens't make one iota of a difference. Both sides are bought and paid for kike mouthpieces.

fuck it
lets do it
it's all going to hell anyway

Why do so many people think this is going to happen? Just because you want it to, doesn't mean it will. I think the most predictable outcome is that the US (and every country) will continue to get less white, while whites are dragged down in socioeconomic status, and non-whites are uplifted in socioeconomic status to replace whites in every societal function- politics, law enforcement, careers, etc. "Collapse" implies a situation where mobs raid supermarket shelves clean, where the electricity goes out, where the rule of law goes out the window and people need to fend for themselves. What would cause this to happen, all of a sudden? It's inevitable that living standards and violent crime will increase as America becomes less white. It's not inevitable that everything is just going to "collapse" overnight. Just because this is the only scenario where you can envision whites coming out on top, doesn't mean that it's actually going to happen.

Attached: ctf.jpg (600x600, 28.92K)

living standards will decrease*

isn't she under 35?

Are you a volunteer?

They didn't care one whit about the requests to see Obama's birth certificate, they aren't going to care about "just a number".
Note: I have no idea if any of the birther stuff was legit or not, just that the left didn't even slightly care about the laws in that regard.

see

Essential services are at risk of deteriorating at an insanely accelerated rate. Roads, Power, Food, and Communication will becomes precious commodities in the not too distant future. Rolling blackouts, power rationing, food rationing, destroyed roads, etc. The logistics of the country hang by a thread now. A one day interruption in power per year would destroy the country. Imagine months without power, no commercial power for manufacturing or fuel refinement.

Post counts by user ID:

e3d1dc: 7 (17.95%)

Check these repeating digits!

DUBS
> 22's (2 total; 25.00%)

> 33's (2 total; 25.00%)

> 66's (2 total; 25.00%)

> 11's (1 total; 12.50%)
> 44's (1 total; 12.50%)

Attached: 932f8495566347c5ae593a51afeb4a8a.jpg (602x481, 42.23K)

Attached: 6b6b585eb68f47819e301771b3a8ebf5.png (1081x846, 127.82K)

It’s when they come for the guns. That’s when it will happen. 2020-2024 under the next liberal beta cuck they are gearing up to put in office next. They’re coming for them all right. Did everyone in here forget that was happening?

Oink oink.

Whoever is in power when the first noticeable collapse happens, that's who will be blamed for the next 200 years.

That's the norm for third world countries which is what the US has become

If we’re even around for another 200 years. There must of been previous civilizations before us. I’m convinced civilization is cyclical. We just happen to be in the last stages of our cycle before the world once again resets itself. It will happen soon. Probably with an epic market crash. People will tell themselves that any pliable circumstance is a conspiracy theory. I guess it’s a coping method. We don’t have to worry about things like peak oil happening or how fucked up the weather has been or how we’re in a race war…..

Yes. Our best bet is something like the northwest front. We need a small area where all racially aware whites gather. We don't have large numbers, so being spread out over the entire country makes us weak. Consolidation in one or two states is a prerequisite for us to survive. Like how Mormons dominate Utah.

One way or another, the USA will fall apart and balkanize into different ethno-states. Depending on how quickly this happens, Israel might be fucked. If it happens quickly, and before Israel can ingratiate with China / Asia, then Israel will lose it's only means of support and it will fall soon after America.

Seriously guys, you have no idea how vulnerable the USA is…

I am in Europe, and it is a nightmare here. Just one failed harvest, and we will need to deal with a lot of frozen corpses. I'm sure you have genetic memories of cannibalism. If genetic memories exist, at least.

Even so, we are bone-white for many reasons, and also very brutal. Ever been "hangry" before? Let the hunger build, and it will be Europeans or whites who rage first. The dark mudpeople seem always a bit aggressive, in a violent sense, just a passive mindset of violence, but with Europeans, it's different.

We're abnormally peaceful when we have food, and most certainly abnormally savage without. If there is a serious event, a true food shortage that lasts more than three months, it is time to come together and release the winter's wrath.

And it's the same as the womb war. If women play their sex liberation feminism game, but don't choose on their own to have families, things will become incredibly dark. I kid you not.

You just had 8 years of Obama you retarded shill, nobody's buying this shit

When will that happen though? What if you have nobody to protect you?

I am not a Christian, but I still believe in redemption. When the world falls, it's time to come together to form communities that protect each other.

There could be many leaders. Some will shun gays, leftists, feminists, and others will not. I'm of the belief that when world politics shatters, those labels will be meaningless. The brutal, smart, and strong will survive. But so must the kind, the wise, and the unique. The traits that are physically weaker, but more mentally agile, are what make European culture the ultimate. We have both the strongest, and the smartest.

It is the task of the strong to protect the weak and the meek.

The weak could refer to elders, women, and children. The meek could refer to intellectuals, artists, and dreamers, some of whom are probably gay leftists. The fags and leftists are my enemy as long as the world is whole and we can still fight each other from the comfort of our computers. But when the world falls, and chaos reigns, that is when we must find unity in our European heritage and genetic code.

I meant to reference my "I am not a Christian, but" comment to you.

Wrong. Fags will be exterminated.

Then you are a fool, and severely misguided. You have no idea whatthe disastrous consequences of that would be. Let me enlighten you. My brother is a fag. Of course I tease him.

But if you were to kill him, what would I do? I have allegiance to my blood, and that is why I am on Zig Forums discussing this with you. We are both European or white, so we are allies for that reason.

My brother is closer. I will protect my family first, my local clan second, and my surrounding community third. You are in the third group.

I recommend we stay as allies, and you do not attack Europeans. Otherwise, I will have to slay you in response. It would be simple justice, I'm afraid.

The user above my other post said: "What if you have nobody to protect you?"

I smile bravely. I am not the one who is protected. I am the protector. I am large, I am strong, and I am sturdy. With gun, with sword, with club, with fist, I am hardy and able. My brother is not. He does computer stuff, because he is clever. I do not understand it, because I am not clever. I am like a rock through air, he is a feather.

I hit hard, but he can achieve flight.

I recommend you know your enemy, or you will begin to make more enemies. You do not want me as your enemy. You want me as your ally, and I would rather have you as my ally. Let's keep things that way.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

if a new bank run forced the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates to just 3%, America would be dissolved within weeks. 3% on $21 TRILLION is more money than circulates at any given moment. and if the Fed defaulted and devalued instead of raising rates, it would be even worse because all of the Foreign Central Banks would be forced to dump our currency swaps, which would crash the USD even further.

economic collapse being the trigger for the start of the collapse of the whole empire is what i am betting on as the proper catalyst to split America apart into at least 5 ethnostates.

I disagree.

An economic failing will be severe, but not enough to serious make the world fall. I think it will take another, more real world event to make things turn black. Not just numbers.

actually the daily stormer has been riding her tits

good topic, lets discuss strategies. i too believe this empire is falling.

Posts counts grouped by user ID:

e3d1dc: 7 (12.07%)

Check these repeating digits!

DUBS
> 33's (4 total; 30.77%)

> 00's (2 total; 15.38%)

> 22's (2 total; 15.38%)

> 66's (2 total; 15.38%)

> 11's (1 total; 7.69%)
> 44's (1 total; 7.69%)
> 55's (1 total; 7.69%)

Attached: 3d10b20f5623407e87c0a8e2f97a08a5.jpg (602x481, 42.24K)

Attached: ad92c8419f094d9ab31c6c0b276d9313.png (1081x846, 127.81K)

Gas yourself. We dont need "le diversity of ideas" to survive a famine. Tell your ass fetishist brother to pull his weight.

Curing your brother of degeneracy is protecting him. Right now the biggest threat to your brother is himself.

I don't know that much about economics, but I imagine if the country were about to collapse, we'd just use the military to tell the banks to fuck off. Sure, you can try to ruin our economy, but if it comes to it, we'll ruin you.

If that doesn't make sense, explain it to me.

Yeah. And just 8 years took the country from status quo to on the brink of race war.
Obama was unironically good for White people because he made things racial at every opportunity and did immense harm to the economy while race baiting.
Without Obama, there would be no White backlash.

This. US would just follow Brazil's path. Did Brazil collapse? No. Did it turn into brown shit? Yep.

At least Brazil 100% Christians, this is the saving grace.

Imagine that.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
40.727363, -73.974384
40.757946, -73.946972
40.757987, -73.947238
40.756218, -73.938305
40.787731, -73.909261
40.787378, -73.912752
40.783734, -73.903551
40.781897, -73.906470
40.781583, -73.896981
40.860348, -73.920092
40.860969, -73.919575
40.957318, -73.856470
40.940047, -73.857276
41.077146, -73.831990
41.192766, -73.800226
40.705003, -73.984948
40.703832, -73.981964
40.659280, -73.993864
40.661939, -74.002759
40.699267, -73.813961

41.269838, -73.952437 **

41.043739, -73.965273
41.022975, -73.968059
40.981497, -73.959269

WWWWWWWWWWWW
37.934300, -122.404521
37.950370, -122.397925 **
37.942617, -122.391103 **
37.945678, -122.381290
37.966727, -122.378495 **
37.756330, -122.381990
37.757313, -122.386652
37.703845, -122.409256
37.657302, -122.398811
37.656792, -122.398216
37.657218, -122.402487
37.656564, -122.402199
37.653827, -122.403205
37.635131, -122.406468
37.626303, -122.403501 A
37.605909, -122.391634 A
37.582832, -122.318911
37.493134, -122.137564
37.473712, -122.127853
37.500911, -121.986648
37.698531, -121.610757 W
37.712083, -121.564769 **
37.789631, -121.601929 **
37.798749, -121.620271
37.797910, -121.580418 **
37.797314, -121.603112

You have nothing to lose but your chains.

Exactly what Uncle Adolf did.

It didn't make sense to the jews either.

Those dual citizenship judas that betrayed America deserve the rope. That's all that matters.

Attached: [laugher stops].jpg (585x464, 66.6K)

????
Ottoman empire didn't even reach its peak until the 17th century, and survived until the 20th.

The military would be sent to the streets to patrol the population. Zogbots will protect the people with money not the serfs without it.

Civnat faggotry at its finest.

Exactly and now Trumps admin lit the fuse to for these kikes to show their true colors. His benefit to anyone other than kikes is now over.

OP is a jew and or commie faggot type. You get a dem prez and it's gun stealing time. Or a quicker death and war with Russia which China will back.

If you have no family, are healthy physically but fucked in the head and have nothing to show for your life, you want a big happening. Otherwise, you're a larping fool with no idea what you're talking about.
On medication of some sort? What happens when you stop taking it? Got family to look after? Samething there. When have you ever gone even three days without your fucking phone? Three days and no food? You ain't ready boy. Other republicucks who clean and jerk off their guns and will be the first ones to turn that shit in when big daddy government tells them to… these are assholes with a basement full of mre's and never tried one. You want the Venezuelan experience of no toilet paper? Try it and vote for someone other than Trump. Fucking idiot.

Fuckers can't remember what they heard or saw, three days ago.

When that happens, it will because it already is, a third world shithole.

Stop being a fag and watching the electric jew. Get healthy. Make money. Read.

Lurk moar.

Gun stealing means Civil War. Which is what we want. An all blue Congress would be a huge boon for accelerationism.

The war in Iraq showed that mortars were useless when the enemy had artillery radar. The iraqis eventually switched to artillery rockets wholesale which were launched from primitive ramps by delayed fuze.

Based on the recent bumpstock ban. If Trump is the one doing the grabbing enough cucks will go along with it to take the wind out of the sails

How do you think bans are implemented? Do you think people go door-to-door looking for bump stocks? lol The black market works just as well for drugs as it does for guns.

Look. Smarter people than that other poster would decide that the government should just stop handing out subsided HIV medication and let things fix themselves. Your brother would at best be able to afford crude pallative care and die within less than ten years from contracting the virus. The gay community would literally extinguish itself if it was not for government intervention.

The way things are going yes, that doesn't really seem that unreasonable
Good thing the US is about to dismantle its prison system then.

not robot police