I'm a white nationalist but just finished fucking a black tranny. AMA

I'm a white nationalist but just finished fucking a black tranny. AMA

Attached: 19c41986841610244c10e0b16096f569.jpg (682x1024, 72.6K)

Global Report

OP = Based

Attached: jv0rfjzzrvv11.jpg (510x488, 43.84K)

Your not a white nationalist your a degenerate faggot go kys

Traitor Glenn Miller pls go

faggggggggggggggggg

All you had to say was "I'm a white nationalist" and I would infer the rest.

how does it feel to have aids?

Wore a condom

Implying anally dominating a black isn't 1488 approved

Pozzed Zig Forums thread.
Reported.
Sage.

jews aren't white.

nice d/c you got there. jews are white

Based and redpilled, upvote

I'm a white nationalist and date black girls
AMA

Attached: tumblr_pge502cCwW1s8cqol_540.jpg (540x662, 147.16K)

Posting in a /tv/ slide thread

Attached: 1452919283531.jpg (570x381, 66.61K)

Chris Cantwell is perma-banned from Zig Forums

Attached: Damnit tyrone a gif i editedoriginal video httpyoutube5mtih7yug2moriginal gif_94dd4c_5035299.gif (280x236, 520.96K)

Were you top or bottom? Did you enjoy it?

Top yes I did I came 2wice

What are your opinions on gun laws in the United States?

Attached: V@yungballin_.jpg (640x640, 110.67K)

Why do you support genital mutilation?

FUCKIN' BASTE

Srimad-Bhagavatam Canto 3, 20.26, Translation and Purport: Lord Brahmā, approaching the Lord, addressed Him thus: My Lord, please protect me from these sinful demons, who were created by me under Your order. They are infuriated by an appetite for sex and have come to attack me.
It appears here that the homosexual appetite of males for each other is created in this episode of the creation of the demons by Brahmā. In other words, the homosexual appetite of a man for another man is demoniac and is not for any sane male in the ordinary course of life.

Talk with Bob Cohen – February 27-29, 1972, Mayapura:
Prabhupāda: In the Kali-yuga there will be no marriage performances, but the boy and the girl, they'll simply agree to live together. Dāmpatye 'bhirucir hetuḥ. And their relationship will exist on sexual power. If the man or the woman is deficient in sex life, then there is divorce. So on this philosophy… There are many western philosophers like Freud and others. They have written so many books. But according to Vedic culture, we are not interested. We are interested only for begetting children. That's all. Not to study the psychology of sex life. There is already psychology, pravṛtti, natural. Even if one does not read any philosophy, he'll be sexually inclined. There is no need of philosophizing sex life. Nobody is taught sex life in the school and the colleges, but everyone knows it, how to do it. (laughs) So pravṛttir eṣā bhūtānāṁ nivṛttis tu mahā-phalam. That is the general tendency. But education should be given to stop it. That is real education. (pause)
Bob: That, for today, is a radical concept, for nowadays.

Prabhupāda: Hmm?

Bob: Presently, in America that's a radical concept.

Prabhupāda: Well, in America there are so many things which requires thorough reformation. And this Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement is that. When I went to your country, so I saw these boys and girls, they're living like friends. I said that "You cannot live as friends; you must get yourself married."

Bob: Many people see that even marriage is not sacred. So they find no desire to… Because people get married, and if things are not proper they get divorced so very easy…

Prabhupāda: Yes, that also.

Bob: …that some people feel to get married is not meaningful.

Prabhupāda: No, the idea is that marriage is not sacred. They think marriage is a legalized prostitution. They think like that, but marriage is not that. Even that Christian paper, what is that, "Watch…?"

Śyāmasundara: Christian…"Watchtower?"

Prabhupāda: "Watchtower." It has criticized, one priest has allowed the marriage between man to man, homosex. So these things are going on. They take it purely for prostitution. That's all. So therefore people are thinking, "What is the use of keeping a regular prostitution at a cost of heavy expenditure? Better not to have this."

Śyāmasundara: You use that example of the cow and the market?

Prabhupāda: Yes, when the milk is available in the market, what is the use of keeping a cow? (laughter) It is a very abominable condition. In the western countries I have seen. Here also, in India, gradually it is coming to be so.

Pro gun fewer laws the better

Dont she had her cock

I'm a nigger spic kike. Heil Hitler. AMA

Kike confirmed

As long as you didn't get her pregnant, it's perfectly fine… I mean, other than the GRIDS you're definitely getting.

Speaking of black trannys..

Attached: eight_col_serena_cat_suit.jpg (425x566 64.38 KB, 42.89K)

fucking off leftypol no one cares

kill yourself degenerate

I just finished fucking an automatic tranny. Send clutch packs.

Attached: at.jpg (640x426, 78.61K)