Rep. Eric Swalwell states he will nuke Americans if they start war instead of turning over guns

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1063527635114852352

And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.

This Congressman is currently proposing total confiscation of "assault weapons." If you don't turn over your gun, Congressman Swalwell will nuke you.

Attached: Swallwell.jpg (512.11 KB, 1096x1194)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NrSif
archive.fo/dneGf
archive.is/TKGcT
archive.fo/oU67s
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/750427/unoda.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181116232018/https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/750427/unoda.pdf
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/representative-eric-swalwell-needs-be-censured-and-removed-congress
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/california-democrat-threatens-nukes-if-americans-dont-hand-over-their-guns
judas.watch/
earthshipglobal.com/
politico.com/story/2018/11/08/eric-swalwell-president-2020-975846
archive.fo/j1Dfy
archive.fo/n3NuH
archive.fo/OSgIn
archive.fo/WaTNe
archive.fo/VSaIS
archive.fo/yCTpg
archive.fo/sN8c5
archive.fo/FCNpL
babblecase.com/2IO0
pewforum.org/2015/01/05/members-of-congress-religious-affiliations/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HoTdulbXKo
youtube.com/watch?v=f782hMNuob4
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7115/text
archive.is/392Pw
archive.org/details/CivilWarTwoAudiobook/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1V22Pk8Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=u8SooMQBFVE
youtube.com/watch?v=jo7Ytg9ckC0
youtu.be/cRYp6Xos79k

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Turn your guns and cease all resistance, or else we will glass the world, goy.
Republikikes and demokikes, both parties serve the same (((master)))

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

archive.fo/NrSif

Democratic congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.

A Democratic congressman has proposed outlawing “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons” and forcing existing owners to sell their weapons or face prosecution, a major departure from prior gun control proposals that typically exempt existing firearms.

In a USA Today op-ed entitled “Ban assault weapons, buy them back, go after resisters,” Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., argued Thursday that prior proposals to ban assault weapons “would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come.”

Swalwell proposes that the government should offer up to $1,000 for every weapon covered by a new ban, estimating that it would take $15 billion to buy back roughly 15 million weapons — and “criminally prosecute any who choose to defy [the buyback] by keeping their weapons.”

In the past, Democrats and gun safety groups have carefully resisted proposals that could be interpreted as “gun confiscation,” a concept gun rights groups have often invoked as part of a slippery slope argument against more modest proposals like universal background checks.

Swalwell addressed these arguments directly, saying he and other Democrats had been too deferential to Second Amendment activists and should follow the lead of teenage survivors of the Parkland shooting who have been more strident.

“There's something new and different about the surviving Parkland high schoolers’ demands,” he wrote. “They dismiss the moral equivalence we’ve made for far too long regarding the Second Amendment. I've been guilty of it myself, telling constituents and reporters that 'we can protect the Second Amendment and protect lives.’”

Instead, he writes, “the right to live is supreme over any other.”
According to Swalwell, his policy is modeled on Australia’s mandatory gun buyback laws, which were instituted under a conservative government after a gunman killed 35 people at a popular tourist site in 1996. Supporters credit the campaign with a broad reduction in gun violence and the country hasn’t suffered a similar mass shooting in the years since.

“Australia got it right,” Swalwell wrote. While politicians and activists, including President Barack Obama, have cited Australia’s success in curbing gun violence as an inspiration, almost no prominent figures have proposed instituting similar laws up to this point.

Some gun safety groups, such as the Giffords Law Center, have suggested tougher background checks and reporting requirements on existing assault weapons after a new manufacturing ban — but they have not called for owners to sell or destroy them. Many policy experts supportive of stricter gun laws have warned a mass gun confiscation policy would be difficult to enforce given limited federal resources and the widespread popularity of the affected rifles.

"I think it's pretty clear from the program we do support that it's about keeping guns out of dangerous hands and not about confiscating guns," Kris Brown, co-president of the Brady Campaign, which advocates against gun violence, told NBC News in March.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

GOPcucks will be outraged.
Nothing will happen.
They will think that they've won.
Florida will be lost while they're distracted.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

he's right, we could ban niggers and reduce gun homicides by 80%

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Meant to include archive of Swalwell's tweet:
archive.fo/dneGf

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

We had nukes during Vietnam and Afghanistan, and the illiterate farmers with rusty soviet hand-me-downs still kicked the asses of the American army.

Daily reminder that when the day comes and kike puppets like Swalwell are threatening you with violence, call the bluff and escalate the violence.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Considering America is going permanently blue due to demographics in Florida and Texas, does it even matter that they're openly cheating at this point? America will be permanently and irreversibly blue just as a matter of time, so that means gun confiscation and repeal of the 2nd are inevitable. And anybody who doesn't turn over their guns will be nuked by our Congressmen, since guns are so dangerous, we must all be vaporized to take them away.

This country is totally, completely fucked.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

call the bluff and escalate the violence.
If you don't have every politicians house mapped out for DOTR, you haven't been a Zig Forumsack long enough.

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

protect the community from guns
by vaporizing the community with a nuke
I'd like to see the nigger try.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

That is why there is no political answer. The sooner people realize this the better. There is no legitimate elections no legitimate government only raw totalitarianism with the Jew behind the mask.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Do what I say goy or nukes!
Do it.
Fucking do it pussy, you won't.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

They will never realize it. Rhodesia and South Africa prove this.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

the government is DISTINCT from your family/community
Statist faggot

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Good point. Look at how those white refuges were treated by the USA. It is almost impossible to sponsor anyone from there to get them into the USA. All the while the people here clutch their pearls every time a nigger criminal gets shot to death.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

The audacity of this faggot is appalling. I yearn for the day of his demise.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Our overlords threatening to nuke us qualifies as a whole new ballgame of insanity.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

You like to bring those up all the time, but the comparison is apples and oranges.
Neither of those states ever had a European majority.
most white countries were homogenous back then, and had not been exposed to diversity yet
no instant communication, only mainstream press is relevant
strong economy
people there actually trusted their governmnents
Today's circumstances are different.
We will have to see how things develop in the near future.
clutch their pearls whenever a nigger gets shot.
The chimpouts in Baltimore and fergusen pretty much put an end to that, at least where I am.
I'm sure in the cities they still do cry though.
More and more, the turner diaries comes true.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Well that's an odd thing to say.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Our overlords threatening to nuke us qualifies as a whole new ballgame of insanity.
this timeline

Attached: ParklandsValentinesDaySchoolShootingTimeline.jpg (91.73 KB, 940x960)

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

serves as the U.S. Representative from California's 15th congressional district.
Commiefornia
I'd rather nuke that state.

Attached: cuck.jpg (103.88 KB, 1280x853)

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

I have my evil assault weapons caches in NYC Los Angeles San Francisco and Boca Raton. Come at me faggot I dare you!

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

They were obviously in on Parkland. Now they're citing it over and over and will use it to seize all weapons. Then nuke anyone who resists. Kek.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

the government has nukes so you can't fight them
And if the government wanted to rule over a blasted radioactive wasteland, that would matter. Absurd that someone this dumb can be elected to national office without being a nigger, a kike, or a woman.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

That's not an entirely fair comparison. Rhodesia and South Africa were colonies, and the white their had/have a colonial mindset. Their ancestors never fought for independence, nor did they do much in the way of pioneering hostile lands. America has mythos of rebellion and earning independence through war, but the balls of the boomer generation were severely slashed after WWII and Vietnam.
Considering that most of the first American revolutionaries were in their late 20s/early 30s, Generation Zyklon just might revive that spirit when they come to age, and maybe some grizzled Xs and Ys would join too

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

Enemies of the state get Kashoogi'd
"FinishHim.jpg"

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

They get the whitest, most respectable-looking guy they can find because they're targeting white male conservatives. Same reason they shoot up white conservative country concerts.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Keep your guns and we'll nuke you goyim
Remember that these people are trying to oust Assad because they claim he used Sarin gas against some rebels.

Attached: chad's-approval.gif (1.95 MB, 480x320)

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

The only people who believe that are spoon fed Americans who suck kike cock to go to asleep. The only people who used "Sarin" were agents of the US and Israel.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

No shit, notice how I said claim and not believe.
At least with Sarin, you would still have infrastructure left.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

my friend
This in your face "I want to kill you but I'm being friendly about it" rhetoric really gets my blood boiling.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

You blabbed about everything! Except our secret stockpiles in Chicago, thank god

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

The democratic party just threatened the lives of every man woman and child of the united states.
It begs the question, how far do your self defense laws take you?

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Jesus Christ what an unhinged faggot.
A congressman threatening Americans with nukes in the year of our lord 2018.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

An elected official with a family (according to wikipedia) making a veiled threat about the US government using nukes against US citizens because they refuse to disarm.
It seems these politicians are beginning to believe they are invincible and/or immortal. Reminder to Eric "We will nuke you if you do not hand over your guns" Swalwell and the rest of the political class that you and those around you are not invincible and/or immortal and threats to nuke will not be received well by the population.

Attached: 5812732266678.png (304.06 KB, 2000x1751)

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

I'd rather be dead than a kike slave, bring on the nukes.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

They were obviously in on Parkland. Now they're citing it over and over and will use it to seize all weapons.
Yes user.

Attached: ParklandMultipleShooters.mp4 (11.9 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: ParklandValentinesDayShootingTheyToldUsTheyWereShootingBlanks.mp4 (1.39 MB, 640x360)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Love your spirit but your already a kike slave. What you need is FREEDOM.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

It was just a night or two after the Orlando night club shooting that Obama tweeted, "give us your guns and we'll stop attacking you".

Attached: e35bbebad14149e7427bd94e1159de695ad6dd686d41765c763390046ccc0ee1.jpg (16.71 KB, 255x255)

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

"I'm sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

Translation: I am literally willing to deploy nuclear weapons to vaporize your "families and communities" if you don't turn over your AR-15.

Still kek'ing at the insanity of a US Congressman saying this.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Makes me rethink about the existence of nukes, honestly.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

The absurdity of Parkland was just forgotten somehow. It's really amazing. There was a girl who was walking a week later who allegedly took couple AR-15 rounds to her legs. The entire thing was insane. And here we are coming full circle–they cite it again and again and again to confiscate all weapons (or they'll nuke us!). We live in a Kafka story.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Don't start that bullshit here you fucking jerkoff.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Archive in case

archive.is/TKGcT

Attached: images(6).jpg (8.24 KB, 248x203)
Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-16-15-24-01-1.png (412.84 KB, 858x1733)

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

They built those underground installations to hide from you while they commence with war against the American people if you haven't figured this out on your own yet. Throughout history Nephilim have always hid in the earth.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Today it finally began! After all these years of talking-and nothing but talking-we have finally taken our first action. We are at war with the System, and it is no longer a war of words.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Obama's tie knot is nigger tier

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Right, and the Aurora shooting was another hoax. Here are pic's from the DA's file and you can clearly see no blood existed there.

Attached: 3cb3eb67ad8c089af3c48399915c93b95d707c89944b6472c6e1d3166846ce6d.jpg (97.5 KB, 640x425)
Attached: 81658869c331cc9931e443004702f6cde78dd06af6d8b92f9a7e990b4908682d.jpg (107.32 KB, 640x425)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Congressman threatens nuclear war against citizens who do not comply with unconstitutional laws
then claims that no one needs a gun to protect themselves from the government
Ahahahahahahaha, what a fucking retard.

Mason Long
Mason Long

Also, there was a blood trail out side of the batman shooting.

There was a trail, but zero blood at sandy hook.

Compare those shootings to the blood such as that club/theater shooting in france.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

And to add to that list here in Colorado they are false flagging people at their homes now for 10 years that I know of.

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

It just might be worth letting myself get cooked knowing the legendary shitstorm that would folllow. that's legitimately one of nuttiest things i've ever heard from a politician.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

protect families and communities in a nuked zone, interdasting.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

he can't tweet if someone nukes his brain with lead

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

It is the will of our world government.

Attached: 28167673-2134427283510142-7837422377089852851-n.jpg (71.9 KB, 596x768)

Austin Green
Austin Green

And this is why you kill your enemies and learn from the past. Germans had the gloves on the entire time against a force that deserves to be crucified alive and die a slow painful death. We shall not repeat history and no mercy can be shown. Those who show mercy deserve an equal death to our enemies.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Maybe China or Russia sees Zogwell nuking his fellow citizens and launches nukes to stop America from destroying itself completely so some resources remain intact and can be extracted. Many hilarious permutations possible.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

And so it begins!

Attached: d5cab00252cd9caad0aeeb459a7d92cef9329f208d8b5b920fa5e26dfd0135dc.png (343.6 KB, 612x415)

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

yes user

Attached: ParklandValentinesDayShootingStudentAlsoatCNN.png (1.06 MB, 1098x733)

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Yes indeed, learn from past mistakes!

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

implying the only nukes are megaton H-bombs
look up N bombs and realize this is probably what they will deploy when the time is ripe

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Nigger?

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

There is no bluff to call, if the US government threatens to bomb their own cities, that is the absolute best case scenario. Every single citizen not on our side already would immediately see that their government is willing to nuke them to defeat us, and turn on their government. This isn't really a new topic, gun owners have known this for ages.

What is really newsworthy is that we have a representative that is stupid enough to think the government would ever even THINK of using nuclear weapons in a civil war.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

They deployed plenty of niggers to my community already.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Spread this story to everyone you know who might be redpill-able.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

Backstep of the century right there. Let's also not forget this moron Congressman thinks he or states have the power to nuke.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

He's running for president.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

My fired Colorado Attorney worked with gun control laws derived from the Aurora Theater shooting and when we talked about it I learned he was full of shit and when I presented credible evidence contrary to his narrative he was shut down and fired so remember that when the shooting starts.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Reading through the Twitter threads I'm really disappointed that no one is pointing ouut that nuclear weapons on their own population would never be an option. I only saw one mention of Afghanistan. The rest seem to be saying "this is why we need the 2nd amendment" instead of pointing out how absolutely brain dead he is to think that would work.

Fuck yeah I will. And the literal gun confiscation in Connecticut I believe. It could be another state. That is was more of a threat.

David Davis
David Davis

The best lakes have attorney's at the bottom.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

If he's running he has no chance of winning, even with knowing what type of people the liberals are.

Did you really get him fired by calling him out? That's impressive.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

And the literal gun confiscation in Connecticut I believe. It could be another state.
You mean Maryland? I know some guy got shot for cops for not giving up his guns after his ex-wife called the police and got a court order for them to be confiscated under the new laws.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Anyone tuned into state run media such as fakebook and Alex Jones needs to hear such things. They all say they're independent though it is not so.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

I fired him after proving him a liar. He can fuck off, like all the other Attorney's.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Yes, Maryland. That's is the real threat because smart liberals won't outright take guns away, they chip away at weak points like taking away guns from "threats to society or themselves" without having to even prove they are a threat, and do not have anything process in place to review the cases. They keep the guns indefinitely. On the surface many normies would agree with this because it's "taking guns from bad guys" withouuut understanding that this law will be expanded to anyone they want without any reason or proof required.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Not all attorneys are stupid faggot leftists. Guns would be far more restricted now if NRA/Judicial Watch etc. didn't have teams of lawyers on the right. It makes it difficult fighting back against the left as a lawyer when the legal establishment is overwhelmingly leftist, but there are lawyers who do.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

You know what I agree with Eric's tweet, clearly the citizens need nukes too.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Good, let's get this going.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Attached: 8888888.png (129.83 KB, 1794x251)

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Commiefornia? Commiefornian jew puppet? Nukes?

Attached: nukeit.webm (642.1 KB, 854x464)

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

he thinks nukes would work against a dispersed primarily rural force
Wew

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Is that an implicit threat of violence, doesn't that break twitters Terms of Service

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

WEW
COME AND FUCKING TAKE IT KIKE

Attached: bhp.PNG (170.5 KB, 661x515)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Eric Swalwell
commiefornian democuck congressman
proposing total confiscation of "assault weapons"
threatening to nuke americans if they refuse to give their guns away
So there's already a proposal of the Cohen Act, huh? While threatening to nuke american citizens? (((They've))) got another thing coming if they dare. DOTR is arriving soon once that happens.

Attached: 35048586186538201.gif (486.08 KB, 500x400)

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Since OP is a nigger faggot and forgot to archive.
archive.fo/oU67s

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

==Threadly reminder that the western states are majority spic (unofficially). There will be no republikike elected again except in the Midwest and NE.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Over/Under on how long before that disappears and when Snopes comes out with their "fact check"?

Attached: Screenshot-(5921).png (43.47 KB, 1140x227)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

fuck 2A we're taking your funs
<wtf? Like fuck you are.
<run weaponized autism.exe
I found the source, it seems no one bothered to archive it. The UN disarmament group actually does exist and is very active.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/750427/unoda.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181116232018/https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/750427/unoda.pdf
The one page PDF is included, as well as an image conversion

Attached: UnitedNationsDisarmamentAgendaguncontrolunoda.png (832.06 KB, 1275x1651)

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

There's an attorney that was elected that aggressively used the law to fight illegal immigration. We shouldn't be so apprehensive against using the system to fight however we can.

Not even the fact that they are dispersed and rural and nuclear bombs would be extremely ineffective, it's not going to be like the first civil war where lines were drawn and there was a clear enemy. We would be among many government supporters in huge cities and rural areas running guerilla attacks. Nuclear bombs would take out more of their own supporters than they would affect us, and after hundreds of thousands of neutrals die in the first bomb 99 percent of all people would be on our side because they would be next either way.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

I hope this guy knows what he is doing. He just served himself on a silver platter to 150,000 people who love to troll for fun.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

hurr let's troll him
How do you not recognize bait?

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Yep. Confiscation and 2nd Amendment repeal are 100%, definitely coming as a result.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Fuck the NRA! And that scumbag cowboy that says you have to be in his "asset column" to have guns. The 2nd amendment doesn't state a type of individual that the right applies to. In a word "inalienable", look it up.

David Green
David Green

Better to let the guy talk. Good to keep track of it.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Let's the shit snowball, their golem will eat them alive

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

The issue isn't funs it's non-Americans* in America that are the problem.

*anyone who doesn't understand by 2A is essential, and uphold it.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

when the day comes
Shit I had plans for this evening, but okay.

Attached: wlp-rope.jpg (96.62 KB, 347x638)

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

The NRA has gone to shit, because it's too bloated and has been taking non-stop extreme leftist pressure for years. It's just weak at this point. GOA isn't cucked.

John Davis
John Davis

user, I think he means neutron bombs.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Day of the rope !

Brody Long
Brody Long

Lol we've already been bombed with nigger bombs for decades.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

fission bombs

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

The main thing is that this gets spread everywhere on the web and hits foxnews.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Good post.

Robert White
Robert White

Joke, user. They've been deploying niggers to my town for years.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

This is a bot.
I'm not giving it a (you) alarm

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Going to watch that page.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

The fuck are you hoping for fox news does and fox news viewers do? bitch about it?
Or are you secretly hoping someone shoots that bastard?

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

Anything that radicalizes boomers is OK with me sweetie.

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

sweetie
Reported.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

They should have worded it differently, because this will get removed. He didn't exactly threaten us, just like if I told a woman that if she wears too revealing clothing she might get raped I'm not actually threatening her with rape. They should have said "Swalwell threatened that American Citizens will be thrust into nuclear war if…"

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

we're not advocating a gun ban goys
we're just advocating a gun ban

wew

Attached: (((rubinstein))).png (97 KB, 636x796)

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Are you against a boomer snapping and taking him out? I'd be fine with it, it's the boomer committing the crime.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

So is that y'all's line in the Sand? When they come for your guns you'll suddenly lift a finger? I call bullshit. Whites will NEVER fight back.

Colton Long
Colton Long

you forgot to underline his last name

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

those sneaky fucking kikes
COME. AND. FUCKING. TAKE. IT!

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

y'all's
Get out.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Glows here suddenly

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Y'all

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

ya'll are some fucking dbl niggers

Attached: 1433267087543.png (199.62 KB, 516x629)

David Reed
David Reed

and if you mention columbine happened during the assault weapons ban they move the goal posts while shrieking. it is fun.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

you forgot to point out a jewish name on pol, the one place that can smell jews through the internet

Attached: seriously.gif (1.83 MB, 320x240)

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

ya'll
Out.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

This is literally the only scenario where boomers fight back. As for Zig Forumsacks there's a different threshold but I won't let you know what exactly that is Chaim.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

High-ranking ex nuclear military dude finds this disturbing

Attached: maness.jpg (497.18 KB, 1088x1048)

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

y'all

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

What about it?

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Swalwell deleted all this tweets. He's nervous.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

What are you up to there, glownigger? Larping as a negro won't hide your identity. Go ahead, delete your fuckup.

John Carter
John Carter

Strike that. He's keeping up his reply where he made the nuke statement, but he deleted his other tweets justifying it.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

I'm glad we are getting around to final straw type talk, Moshie. It's a little late, but it's good to hear. NONE OF THIS STOPS UNTIL WE MAKE IT STOP.

Attached: DgsdbxkUEAEym14.jpeg (183.83 KB, 1074x1148)

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Or maybe he just realized what a dumbass he is. He should be removed from office simply for being so low IQ to think the US would use a nuke on their own soil.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Only niggers live in the south

What is this, a Yankee board only now?

David Wright
David Wright

The JewSA would definitely nuke it's own soil if whites formed an ethnostate or took majority control of a midwestern state.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

Heil'd. But if they really wanted to wipe out whites and replace with obedient, 80 IQ, beige slave labor for good, maybe they'd like to strategically nuke certain enclaves of whites. Not all. Just saying the (((elites))) likely have bunkers and foreign escape plans, so they probably don't give a shit if *some* (not all) of the US gets nuked.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

No. Nice D&C, though.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

He would be based if he said that he owned some of the AWB type of guns that rep wants nuke America over, and that if he's not careful he would dox him.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

It would be real neat if people could goad more representatives into doubling down like this. Bait more of them into this sort of shitfest and pin them against eachother, see if you can generate some issues for ZOG.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/representative-eric-swalwell-needs-be-censured-and-removed-congress
lol

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

It's an implicit traitorous statement. There should be demands for his resignation.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Should work out well for him…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.4 MB, 1371x806)

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

You will never be white

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

resignation from this world

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Attached: nukem.png (397.36 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

That barcode tho
Has user realized the image has a barcode in it??
Anyone brave enough to?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (28.72 KB, 821x307)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (56.6 KB, 283x282)

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

flying nukes around
Does he mean the thing during the cold war where nuclear bombers were constantly flying 24/7?

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Swalwell is not at all well.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Gas yourself mamzer.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Someone post that screencap about the guy explaining how fucked an occupation force would be in the US. It is one thing to secure a town against a standing army and another to occupy it against a very well armed insurgency.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Now trumptards are seeing the usefulness of accelerationism.

Attached: black-worker-justice.PNG (1.29 MB, 761x778)

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Reddit spacing.
a whole epic written about an angry twitter exchange by two kikes.
A: Fuck your guns goyim
<B: WTF, I love guns. Let's nuke ourselves if people revolt for/against guns. :^)

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Can a kind user spoonfeed a dummie on the first webm? The bitch definitely sounds like she's making a bunch of shit up.

Attached: Green-haired-Lex-Luthor-without-his-binoculars.gif (492.17 KB, 460x345)

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

You sound rather nervous, kike.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

OP is a shill. Filter his ID and all replies and this thread becomes 100% more tolerable.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

OP is a shill. lol

Eat shit

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

no, it does not glow, you're just a retard, if Im a glownigger, so where the founding fathers who shot the british, are they wignats too?
no i'd be fine with that, bowers did nothing wrong.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Try again, sweetie.

Attached: lsimonsen.PNG (493.23 KB, 555x537)

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

You kikes are getting nervous. Maybe your good goy Congressman shouldn't have told the truth about what you intend. Reported and filtered.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

she repeatedly mentions "the other shooter" in a shooting with officially one shooter.

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

that's a dude

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

No, that's Lauren Southern pre-plastic surgery

Attached: soyim-please.PNG (2.08 MB, 1065x1053)

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

no that's a jew
That's worse.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Attached: DsKiR4AWsAAmFiw.jpg (45.56 KB, 590x394)

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

I printed Trumps text off his Presidential White House web site once he got in office for this day and here are his words. You might make note that these words have long since been removed and to be precise it was not long after he took office that these words disappeared from his site.

Attached: IMG-1069.JPG (107.68 KB, 810x1080)

Evan King
Evan King

Swalwell proposes that the government should offer up to $1,000 for every weapon covered by a new ban
I have more than that in hardware in some cases. No thanks.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

from back in May

Attached: Ban-assault-weapons-and-buy-them-back-to-preserve-the-right-to-live.png (1.53 MB, 901x4421)
Attached: Rep.-Swalwell--Ban-assault-weapons,-buy-them-back-(360p-30fps-H264-128kbit-AAC).mp4 (14.06 MB, 640x360)

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

The nigger in New York is also calling for the end of private property per UN Agenda 21, 2030 and 2050.
Once you surrender you will go to the FEMA camp.
Go ahead and keep voting to be governed. Go ahead I double dare you!
Any vote that is a vote to continue to be governed leads to the same destiny.

Attached: .jpg (42.68 KB, 480x360)

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

He can have the ammo.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

He's the "blue forever" shill who posts the same shit in every thread. Look at his first reply to this thread and then filter him.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

observe how the kike attempts to derail every thread encouraging everyone to be depressed and just give up.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Every single current politician is a traitor.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

where have I heard that before?
confistcates all your gold
<the U.S. now has no gold reserves
we're slaves to the Federal Reserve

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

I own gold too. Come take it.

David Williams
David Williams

Buy AR15s out of state for $300 apiece.
Take dozens of them to his district and sell them off for $1000 each.
??????
profit.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Swallowell sounds like an epic pussy. This guy swims in cum & soy.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Though it is Trump who long ago invoked martial law with the "Patriot Act" therefore Swalwell is not alone when it comes to wellness. Q cult that thinks martial law is a good thing are ignorant to what it is and has brought to us thus far but they continue to (((trust the plan))) due to an IQ below 15 points.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

hurr we will blow up the planet if you fuck with us
I'm not saying they aren't retarded enough to do that, especially given their penchant for murdering people for their non-existent sand demon. What I am saying is that at least it would be better than letting the kikes have the world.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

cucker carlson: What do you think should happen?
Wrong question. It should be, Why do you think you're an American?

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Correct!
Go ahead and vote to continue to be governed and see where you end up.

Attached: -(2).jpg (68.33 KB, 540x510)

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

And you thought you avoided Obama's 3rd term?
Bahahaha
Suckers!

Attached: 499632560.jpg (54.31 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Mural at Denver International Airport, home of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION when they evacuate Washington DC. That is you in the line.

Attached: -(3).jpg (40.76 KB, 564x423)

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Attached: 1252173579-funny-quotes-06.jpg (50.82 KB, 500x500)

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

is a 12 year old handling his twitter?
no man u cant fight with guns lol the gov has nukes dood theyll just nuke you lol
braindead as fuck

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Eagle rising!

Attached: Right-to-Bear-Arms-Karen-Bleier-AFPGetty-Images-420x315.jpg (25.52 KB, 420x315)

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Yes indeed!

Attached: 57a0bd0424b8f2bd88c8db732a705659f6e67ca79a1f750a92bdbb16235521b0.jpg (17.25 KB, 255x255)

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

He's just running his mouth, the US is stupid but not stupid enough to nuke itself.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Stupid people don't conquer the world.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

accelerationism is our only hope at this point.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Absolute /boomer/core. Nice.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

There are other options, like organized revolt. The Second amendment was written for that very reason.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

really nigger?

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Make no bones about it, you will be regulated to death!
Per UN Agenda 21, 2030 & 2050. Go look it up for yourselves there is a plethora of info on the web. Shit, at my house those jets that are spraying can be easily seen and they are UN jets which are part of the depopulation agenda. What does it have to do crash on your house before you notice?

Attached: untitled.png (76.42 KB, 200x288)

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Really punk!

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Eric Swalwell
<Give up your guns
<Our words are backed by nuclear weapons
Vid related theme of Eric Swalwell

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Still, can you imagine it? California nukes its own soil, immediately triggering the next revolution?

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

has there ever been an interview with the Batman shooter or any of these obvious schizos they frame for the attacks? Its so creepy these kids just vanish into the justice system and are forgotten by the public while they just repeat bullshit they heard about the shooting on CNN and go back to clapping at the TV watching niggerball.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

That's why America is done and it's time to decide how to carve her up.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Fuck man, the feels. Moving inches closer to the 2nd amer revolution everyday. I cant wait. The world is so gay for the last 100 years. A random nuke from a statesman especially from cali would only improve things 200%. I could just drive to California and execute despots as a hobby then go to sleep satisfied, or die satisfied either way… you know the kikes realize this, they have to be planning on funding the first revolutionary split so they own them then use them to destroy and split power so they can rake in whats left. Dudes, you got to be careful if you join a militia after it starts. Anything the media covers is 99% sure to be a controlled op.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

It's true the US gov't has perfected nukes, they haven't perfected bulletproof politicians though.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Exactly, shit we already forgot VEGAS.
The mindset is and I hear it all the time, "well their not shooting at me" and therein lies the rub.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Bahahaha, right!

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

It won't happen. You need to focus on yourself. Prepare yourself and move with others who are like minded. When the war begins, we'll at least be near eachother and won't have to deal with traitors first like everyone else will.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Attached: Rep.-Eric-Swalwell-on-Twitter-America’s-gun-debate-in-one-thread.-1)-I-propose-a-buy-back-of-assault-weapons-2)-Gun-owner-says-he’ll-go-to-war-with-USA-if-that-happens.png (89.9 KB, 657x1235)

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

I know nothing will happen but is there a law-fag with enough knowledge to explain what laws he did or did not break and what the penalties would be? I just can't summon the mental fortitude right now to explore the depths of the jewdicial system.
He has already crossed the line of my personal morality and declared himself a mortal enemy, deserving of a swift hanging from the nearest convenient lamppost. Unfortunately the law protects the criminals and prosecutes justice now.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Now that's some weak ass pilpul

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

(((That can't happen in America!)))

Say it and everything will be fine.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

I just can't summon the mental fortitude to explore the depths of the jewdicial system
Unfortunately the law protects the criminals and prosecutes justice
Nah seems like you figured it all out to me. It's just not the answer anyone has ever hoped for.

John Baker
John Baker

If you think anything but pure anger and hatred are going to motive others to action you're wrong. Sometimes being blackpilled into that anger and hate is what's necessary.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

I was hoping someone would come along and spoon feed me some US code numbers and whatnot, but I now fear my gross oversimplification hit the nail much too squarely on the head for anyone to bother.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

He's just an idiot. You can't help him. Anyone who thinks the argument "nuke vs ar15" is valid during a gun control debate is an absolute imbecile.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

What a fucking retard.
These are the people in charge.

Attached: clinically-retarded.jpg (27.84 KB, 300x393)

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Comically villainous people are elected to rule over us.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

When you really think about it understanding that, is actually the most important thing for any of us here to understand. The system does not play by it's own rules and it is absolutely not going to for any of us.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

filename
Not a single drawfag came up with a Duke Nukem meme for this faggot yet.

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Im looking at fbi ucr expanded homicide tables right now. In 2016, in the entire US, there were 357 homicides by rifle, including all rifle types, not just semi-autos. In 2015, 258 rifle homicides 2014 258 rifle homicides. Compare that with people who are beaten to death by hands and feet which is 650 deaths for 2016.
Gun-control, It's a completely non-existent issue. More people die being punched than by rifles. They want your guns so they can murder the men and have your women raped. Defend the republic get ready now, we are beyond the point of no return. Traitors will meet a wicked end of justice. The media wants you to think that people who care about rights are few. There are millions of us. Beware of a false flag war with china or iran or russia. they'll false flag if they realize military aged male population is getting restless. Dont get caught up in it. The only patriotic duty from now on is to remove these foreign subversions from government with extreme prejudice and defend your own rights and the rights of citizens if you so choose.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Has accelerationism helped South Africa? Accelerationism is awfully similar to inaction in the face of the enemy encroaching.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

About the best you could hope for is that the House censures him for his comments, which would be a symbolic hand slap. Congressmen get a lot of latitude to talk and are answerable only to their "constituents."

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Similar to inaction
It's actually worse, it's voluntarily helping the enemy. Scorched earth would be a far more successful tactic but anyone suggesting "accelerationism" in the sense of voting in "Anti-Whites" to wake up more Whites to race realism - it really boils down to just more cowardice, it's another way of just trying to vote the problem away.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

The United Nations has already carved it up and that is why we are going to war.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Winning is the true accelerationism.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

doubled down to boot

Attached: listenheregoys.png (67.85 KB, 592x550)

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

As someone else already said, the Turner Diaries are becoming reality slowly. When they come for your guns, just follow the plot of the book to victory.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

go after registrars
go after law abiding citizens
really makes me think…

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Based Eric Swalwell. Nuke those mutts.

Attached: B82Aag0CYAE3vW7.png (84.68 KB, 400x308)

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Ok now THIS is epic

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-17-at-02.12.47.png (86.26 KB, 651x443)

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Da guvment could beat the militia!
This isn't even remotely true in the US. Considering at least 15-25% of the rank and file are going to defect to the Revolution immediately. Considering the Militia doesn't rely on supply lines, doesn't have to fight battles, doesn't have to hold territory, doesn't have to refuel their war machines, doesn't have to pay their soldiers, doesn't have to fight by any rules of war etc. and all of the problems they come with.

Pretty much every military mind that has approached this question and THIS question is the foremost military question of the 21st century - so secretly any student of the history of war has an opinion on this. Mine is that the militia would fight a long successful war of attrition against the establishment and eventually the horror of war would prove too harsh for anyone supporting the status quo. But that's just my opinion - yet he acts like it's a settled deal. He acts like the government is going to just go full super Saiyan on every civilian - and maybe they will but if that's the price we have to make them pay, then the "Revolutions"(Most likely multiple simultaneously.) grave stone will have at least cost them a heavy price.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Lol! That’s a threat? Give up your gun or we nuke you? Bring it on.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

you would never rise up if we took your guns goy
saying you would stop us only inflames the gun debate
I want this guy to have a larger platform to spew his shit thoughts, it might actually wake up a few cuckservatives to what the establishment actually fears and the need to rise up at some point

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Idiotic argument. If every citizen had guns and were fighting against the army of 1/20th of the population… the army would have a long battle ahead of them.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

American breaks out into civil war against the state
nukes dropped on shitskin population centers like Jew York and Los Angeles, ushering an even bigger backlash against the state and their total collapse
Literally best possible timeline

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Why does he act like the Government is some monolithic thing that can never be destroyed? The government is run by people. People that can be hunted down and killed. Their families kidnapped and tortured.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Or, we could just take them out before they take us out?

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Why does he project a hollow strength?
Because that's his family you're talking about. Because he's trying to take your rights.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

That sounds like a very clear and open declaration of war to me.

Attached: 1464865285938.png (538.17 KB, 632x738)

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Threatens us with death then says we did it.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Eric Swalwell

Attached: 1.png (1.05 MB, 1200x800)

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Nothing could be clearer. A declaration of war is exactly what it is and it is why we are currently in martial law by executive order.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

he keeps going

Attached: swallowswell-t.faggot.png (63.27 KB, 617x649)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Jesus those trips

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

we could ban niggers and reduce gun homicides by 80%
Which wouldn't stop gun grabbers one bit. Disarming a population has nothing to do with reducing crime.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

And is why the FBISIS has infiltrated the militias and biker gangs.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

That's pilpul for you.

World war three will start on twitter
Feels gay man

I'm allergic to social media, so someone here fighting on the normalfag front with a twitter account please call this man a gutless faggot on my behalf, please and thank you.

Attached: 820fc19d4577d45b15b8ce2118f8946b0952bd0d8b374c4b602241c58d88fe3d.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Hitler trips.
Checked by dubs.

This makes it clear that his original tweet was an esoteric metaphor for 'nuking' traditional USA in the sense of returning to the nuclear family and 'disarming' the anti-White system by 'buying back' our freedom with hard work and solidarity. He's actually /ourguy/.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

another eric nukem with some context

Attached: context.png (994.77 KB, 1200x800)

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

For now. But when it's time - drastic measures can be implemented to see to that. And it's nothing that hasn't been done before - perhaps just not on this scale.
Is there anyway we could meme him in relation with the Turner Diaries? Isn't that what happens in the end - they panic and nuke the US?

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

I don't have a twitter or any other social media shit. You can still access the shit though without an account though.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Related

Attached: 274274aaeba8217f33a7a779c4b67786305fc13cbc3148191b0b5821efb10bb7.png (515.56 KB, 1446x1437)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

saw this posted on twitter, apparently the jews thought they could scratch their way through concrete, or, this is total fabricated bullshit.

Attached: jewsvsconcrete.jpg (81.46 KB, 591x576)

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

oh I'd bet someone dropped a shekel on the other side of the wall next to a jew party

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Fabricated. They use that fake pic a lot.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

oy vey you can't use the shoah to your advantage!

Attached: kike.PNG (77.14 KB, 303x366)

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

it's fabricated but the pic itself isn't fake, those are the reconstructed gas chamber walls at the auschwitz museum.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

That doesn't even look like hand prints or scratches. And why would the wall of an oven be wood.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

And the 2nd is for every American not just those who Ted Nugent says are in his "asset column".
FUCK YOU TED! Get off the crack you piece of filth.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

There is a particular screen cap I cannot seem to find in my fuck-huge shitpost folder, as I habitually neglect to rename the shit I save with useful filenames, but it's a vet user explaining in great articulate detail exactly how fucked the federa government would be if it ever tried to pull this faggotry on i's own citizens. I remember him specifically mentioning that if they had the audacity to nuke its own civilian population, the surviving insurgency would suddeny find itself with a massive international support network from every single motherfucker who held an interest in knocking the zog/israel/saudi/clintonista/illuminati buttfuck club down a peg or two. Interesting read. I really should keep my folder in better order.

Attached: 05e46c7e0b6804f719f56bc4ee036f26faf7ddc6de3e4185aadf1926ae5c1e71.png (36.22 KB, 375x360)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Being armed is what would guarantee, without any doubt and with little bloodshed, Americans to win the potential war against its Government.
The Military would instantly change sides and support their people or try their best to keep peace. If one nuke were to be launched, the governors would be executed or imprisoned instantly by deserters. And the Military already have their own preferences to who to support in such war. The Government has no chances. Democrats or whoever goes against the American Constitution are bound to lose.

But if there's no threat from the (unarmed) people to their government, there will be no potential bloodshed, then there would be just massive strikes and, since US Military don't see themselves as a moderator force, then they wouldn't do shit about tyranny. As civil disobedience becomes the norm, the US debts would become huge and then the economy would go to shit.

So the only way for Americans to lose is if they get disarmed and don't resist. The more aggressive Americans are against threats to their 2nd amendment, the better. That congressman definitively doesn't know what's he's talking about if he thinks he has any chances WITH NUKES against armed Americans. He wouldn't be murdering his countrymen, but instead he'd be committing suicide - and getting his allies killed or imprisoned as well -, and in a quick, automatic, defeat.

Charles Green
Charles Green

Is there anyway we could meme him in relation with the Turner Diaries?
Yes, your dubs suggest that there is a way. Maybe he can be the hero who flies the nuke into the walled-off kike stronghold.
The wooden doors would've been easier to claw through or kick down tbh. Stupid kikes.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

He could be Turner driving the rigged nuke into the Pentagon
PLEASE SOME DRAW FAG MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE!!!!

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

OI VEY MY OPA HERSCHEL CLAWED HIS FINGERNAILS OFF WHEN HE ESCAPED FROM THE SWIMMING POOL RABBIT PEN ORCHESTRA PIT SOCCER FIELD
GASCHAMBERS
AT AUSCHWITZ
OY
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Attached: How-to-Build-a-Concentration-Camp.webm (536.68 KB, 960x720)

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

what a FUCKING CHILD if not a tyrant.

You don't joke about nukes, nor about using it on your own citizens. Get that fucker out of office.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

They're just fringe

Trust the plan.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Noice
Fellow NW Imperative user
Feel like the idea isn't promoted enough around here

Attached: 1459974327645-0.jpg (304.08 KB, 1280x1024)

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

of course ben shapiro would make light of it, and of course a newfag would call it 'epic'

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

zerohedge picked it up

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/california-democrat-threatens-nukes-if-americans-dont-hand-over-their-guns

David Brown
David Brown

Just imagine if every gun store refused to comply with laws, and were to kill any police or fed member who tried to enforce the unconstitutional law.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

hey look at this distraction on twitter! bet something will happen at the circus this time! and this bread is great!

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Yes just imagine if they went by the text contained in the 2nd then they would really be Americana instead of communists.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

No profile yet here?
judas.watch/

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

When are the training camps going to come out I'm getting bored?

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Some gun safety groups, such as the Giffords Law Center, have suggested tougher background checks and reporting requirements on existing assault weapons after a new manufacturing ban — but they have not called for owners to sell or destroy them. Many policy experts supportive of stricter gun laws have warned a mass gun confiscation policy would be difficult to enforce given limited federal resources and the widespread popularity of the affected rifles.
Let me put it bluntly, in Nova scotia, with currently a population jut under 1 million, if I understand right less than 1/300th of america, was not able to pull off a gun confiscation what makes these jackasses think they will be able to confiscate more than 300 times that, especially in non cities? And I have not even began to factor in the gun smuggling from spicland. the politicians and loyal dogs would die in that event, wether it would be american gun owners or their "allies" the spics who have openly stated they want conquest.
Thats the largest bluff I ever heard, whats he holding a hand made up of a rules card, a mtg advert, a joker, a crayoned 14 of purple and his hookers business card?

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

You might have skipped some posts before requesting. Perhaps this?

Asher Green
Asher Green

Just for everyone's safety, we need to make sure this list of home addresses of politicians doesn't get expanded upon. Make sure to post up the home address information of all congressman and senators so that we know who to protect in case gun confiscation happens.

We need to look out for those that are so bravely protecting our freedoms! Post up their addresses so we know WHO TO PROTECT!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-16-Home-Addresses-of-Traitorous-Pro-Immigration-Senators-(1).png (716.1 KB, 1586x6239)
Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-16-Home-Addresses-of-Traitorous-Pro-Immigration-Senators-(2).png (1.28 MB, 1586x11509)

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Here's another added list of politicians that may need citizen protection in case of gun confiscation. Be sure to add any that I may miss, as we need to make sure they stay safe!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-16-Patriot-Activist-Makes-His-Own-List-The-Home-Addresses-of-CT-Legislators-Who-Voted-in-Favor-of-Gun-Co[...].png (724.52 KB, 738x6900)

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

they laughed at recreational mcnukes
you'll never need them they said
they aren't laughing anymore

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

oy vey delete this public information at once!

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

earthshipglobal.com/

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

Why would we protect the people who put us here?
A 'no' vote to confiscation doesn't mean they aren't just as at fault for gun confiscation if it were to pass.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

he's a literal CIA nigger

Attached: e61a12512601f9fa7d4b40b1f97d02be[1].png (94.44 KB, 1213x690)

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

A 'no' vote to confiscation doesn't mean they aren't just as at fault for gun confiscation if it were to pass.
We must protect the 6 million politicians, user! It's our duty!

Christian Young
Christian Young

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (21.71 KB, 480x360)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Looks like this board just got in a new batch of Friday night crack.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Ouch. He got ratio'd pretty harshly

Attached: 16400a18aead825fa6c42cc69e294030[1].jpg (25.58 KB, 293x348)

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Friday nights are always special on imageboards. Just ask those queers on /v/.

Attached: 5615d6d4192adfd2b1f221f212dac9b0028d8f28f26be879c52f8b06e163bb18.mp4 (11.32 MB, 1280x720)

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

How old is that? It's got Arlen Specter on there, he's been a good jew since around 2012 if I remember correctly.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Nah. I know what anons referring to, i think. Basically they wouldn't nuke because itd fuck all their dependent infrastructure bottom up.

Ryan King
Ryan King

trathening civilians with nukes
in their own fucking country
please please let this happen
i want to see the fire rise
i want to see the Zog nuke an entire state just becos one redneck refused to give away his gun
i want to see the massive angry mobs marching to get the head of everyone involved in making that decition
even the army will join the mob if that happnes
sriusly what was he expecting to achive with that tweet?
he won't scare anyone with such an empty threat, he will, at best make an idiot out of himself or at worst get in trouble for domestic terrorism for making such claims

Elijah James
Elijah James

a good jew
Did you take a right when you meant to take a left, user?

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Ben Shapiro is a based nationalist Jew.
The "browning of America" was always an esoteric metaphor for the slow simmering of White racial awareness as it builds to a tasty, caramelized glaze, or armor, in preparation for the race war and rise of the Fourth Reich. And he gives quite a damn about it.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

WTF?
Who's letting these newfags in here?

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

What kind of jew is a good jew?
Is Arlen Spector dead?
Answer these questions and you will become enlightened.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Are you fucking serious?

William Turner
William Turner

he's a literal CIA nigger
It's worse than that. He's in this very thread.
Are you fucking serious?
Absolutely. The esoteric metaphor meme is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

OI VEY MY OPA HERSCHEL CLAWED HIS FINGERNAILS OFF WHEN HE ESCAPED FROM THE SWIMMING POOL RABBIT PEN ORCHESTRA PIT SOCCER FIELD

GASCHAMBERS

But they were gas chambers disguised as shower rooms right?
Or was it actual shower rooms that doubled as gas chambers?

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

jew
good
Fuck off. Sadly the mods are kikes and that isn't permabannable anymore.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Oh.
dead
Pass go.
sage for nigger double post reeeeeeeeeeee

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

FUCKING TRIGGERED RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

are you some kind of retard or something? You should read some torah and talmud so you dont seem like such a lying faggot when you patronize jews on 8 chan of all places

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

based nationalist Jew.
…and for what nation is he for? Not for you and I but for him and his tribe. You can't possibly be serious with you lack of knowledge.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

recreational mcnukes
The only thing the lolbergs ever got right tbh.

Attached: l-22299-you-can-take-my-hentai-from-my-cold-dead-hans-618x613.jpg (43.71 KB, 618x613)

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

cry moar faggot

Attached: c4d585767151d0a1f69493d163b22928e3a216287093e12e485cbd3a3cdb6f6d.jpg (184.75 KB, 960x960)

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

I'll be sunsetting myself now due to autism. Anyone you'll want me to take with me?

Attached: 8242dedc2c1879bea2ccfbcae206342a0fef030b0bb9a2a70b33120bf7c834aa.jpg (13.51 KB, 237x255)

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

As someone else already said, the Turner Diaries are becoming reality slowly
Too bad the heroes are missing from this story. Only cucks and traitors on the stage.

William Bailey
William Bailey

Repellant.

Attached: 91179510e1242162443b9ed25d09385c1d636110ed006b2646298f467d3cf2b1.jpg (11.33 KB, 220x229)
Attached: 6d17253cd09a91ab3afb643b713febfd42ec1add3f2380ce705208225de3535f.png (316.2 KB, 990x593)
Attached: pig-in-shit.jpg (37.01 KB, 400x377)
Attached: killed-by-girl-1.jpg (53.49 KB, 580x419)
Attached: shit-in-the-shitter.jpg (65.53 KB, 350x350)

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

lol

Attached: Vlad-the-imapler-heroic.jpg (88.42 KB, 600x875)
Attached: Vlad-the-Impaler.jpg (29.1 KB, 600x440)
Attached: Vlad-The-Impaler-Tepes-imapled-2.jpg (233.92 KB, 640x350)
Attached: shitarab.png (253.69 KB, 481x274)
Attached: the-virgin-arab-vs-the-chad-Aryan.jpg (40.35 KB, 300x255)

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

That is Haram infidel.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Bringing a little clarity to this topic:
1. The Jews regard every race outside of their own as being of negative worth. Genocide that leaves the world 99-percent depopulated isn't even noteworthy in their worldview.
2. The mask is slipping, and both the Jews and their puppets have lost much of their former discipline. This is nothing but good for us.
3. A U.S. congressman has just A) joked about using nuclear weapons against his own constituents, and B) revealed that he has no idea how nukes work, or how a weapon that's really useful for purging kike filth and their nigger pets in dense cities can only be of limited value against farm communities in Idaho.
4. Accelerationism is a Leninist meme, but there's really no downside to this banter. We name the Jew and threaten war if our guns are touched. The (((traditional enemy))) then has three options, all good for us:
A) Ignore us. We keep talking and our message – grounded in truth – spreads.
B) Argue with us. They lose the argument because their worldview is insane to anyone who hasn't memorized the entire Talmud in the original Hebrew.
C) Attack us. Best yet. We get to kill them in a way the lemmings can understand and forgive, and then the debate moves into cleanup mode with colored and race-mixed populations being marched out into the desert.

Tl;dr: We need more of this.

Attached: Smug-Wish.jpg (238.56 KB, 1330x748)

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Fuck off.

Attached: beta-arab.jpg (27.27 KB, 368x276)
Attached: 34fd00109e322d6ce094f1a8cd286d0feb3acc14aed4a4ed54b17e83574d6aea.jpg (10.79 KB, 255x195)
Attached: 17.jpg (133.88 KB, 640x518)
Attached: 7eb40b6bd19df4f0d7368415c25a74e33583e5b673bda40a73f9172d3b983db8.jpg (521.87 KB, 1350x1688)
Attached: 0b4d10fc172899c8119218a4c8e1eb0894ed963e3d17cadb414881f5dcf3aab4.jpg (12.6 KB, 255x182)

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Like a matador waving a red flag in front of a bull this scumbag Swellmouth, Rambo Biggs and Alex Jones want to lure you out and provoke you into retaliation/violence so you can be exterminated. They want you to radicalize because there is no profit for them with peace. Know a set-up when you're looking down the barrel of one if you want to survive.
Goodnight and enjoy the crack.

Attached: fir.jpg (36.91 KB, 474x316)

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Dude it was a joke I love the meme's fuck that pedo

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Damn I never thought of that, but you can tell something is off about him. that quote though 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS. He says to a britfag who can't take our firearms good Theatrics

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Cries out in pain as he strikes you, etc., etc.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Attached: sketch-1533784263825.png (2.53 MB, 1611x1200)

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Sauce?

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

OK THAT DOES IT
722 G St NE
Washington, DC 20002-3606
(925) 487-8277 - Wireless
(925) 240-4461 - Landline
(925) 828-8603 - Landline
(202) 262-6491 - Wireless
(925) 339-5777 - Wireless
(410) 350-9746 - Wireless
(301) 828-5094 - Wireless
(925) 596-1551 - Wireless
(240) 305-3898 - Wireless
(559) 355-5693 - Wireless
(510) 828-5094 - Wireless
(925) 828-5094 - Landline
(925) 248-2133 - Landline
(925) 828-2139 - Landline
(925) 828-5021 - Landline
(925) 425-5235 - Landline
(925) 361-8409 - Landline
(804) 746-8032 - Landline
(301) 226-4669 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
PO Box 2847
Dublin, CA 94568-0847
(202) 262-6491 - Wireless
1301 Trinidad Ave NE
Washington, DC 20002
2189 Firwood Ct
Discovery Bay, CA 94505

Attached: Fuck-This-Government.jpg (55.26 KB, 750x738)

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

What rifle should I buy? I've never shot a gun before and I'd like something low maintenance. I'm in Ohio, btw.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

((They))) are all clowns in America. Go fuck with em and e mail em tell you're pissed and you stand with Biggs and crazy shit like that so they think we bought it. Then, laugh your ass off like me. Those guys wet themselves thinking were going to flip out and go do something. Alex Jones can't even find the safety on a gun if you haven't noticed him at the range on his videos. He's such a fucktard pos. glow nigger. So is that fake patriot Ted Nugent. They can only play that game so long before the veil slips because they're insane and desperation takes hold. Always be sure to send the guy proposing conflict into battle first, always..

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Attached: 1468.jpg (23.9 KB, 255x236)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

NWF is dumb, it should be northern New England, just look at the map of whiteness (it's actually much worse than on the map). Washington is under 70% white, and AFAIK that's mostly spics that breed like.. well, spics. PNW would doubtlessly be in a strong position if it actually happened (at least if it had control of Amazon corporation), but it won't. Neither would northern New England, but at least it makes sense as a white flight destination because it's actually fucking white. Plus it's smaller and lower population so it'd be more realistic to make a difference.
formatting got fugged, maybe make an image?

Attached: fixedWA.png (3.79 MB, 5400x3586)
Attached: bypass.png (68 B, 1x1)

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

This?

Attached: Guns,-USA,-military-anon-screencap-civilians-DC.png (219.82 KB, 872x886)

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

build an ar-15 with a 16" 1:7 twist barrel. BCM is a good brand for affordable high-end parts

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Then buy bulk ammo. Nothing less than a 1000 rounds at a time.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

(checked)

Attached: AR-15-kit.jpg (1.05 MB, 2640x3504)

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

16"
20"

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Or

Attached: Guns-6,-USA,-military-anon-screencap-civilians-DC.png (202.78 KB, 1802x905)
Attached: Guns-5,-USA,-military-anon-screencap-civilians-DC.png (141.9 KB, 1263x768)
Attached: Guns-4,-USA,-military-anon-screencap-civilians-DC.png (48.02 KB, 1112x530)
Attached: Guns-3,-USA,-military-anon-screencap-civilians-DC.png (199.17 KB, 1158x1393)

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Confirmed knowing nothing about New England. NE is a progressive shithole rivaling the likes of California. Vermont and Massachusetts are literally, literally the gayest states in America.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Check that ~ 20"

Ethan White
Ethan White

Check, Palmetto is sweet!

Carter Young
Carter Young

Also used smoke grenades and gas mask like Cruz supposedly did.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

there's pros and cons, 16" is as short as you can go without SBR/pin&weld legal bullshit. shorter is lighter and more maneuverable in close quarters, there's a reason why the military uses even shorter than 16"
their QC is dubious and their customer support is abysmal. one of the best options if you're a poorfag, but I think it's worth paying more to get better
keyword, "northern New England". there are too many non-whites in southern New England
NE is a progressive shithole
and PNW isn't?

either way, no state will ever be allowed to secede, it's complete LARP. there will be no "collapse", or "balkanization", or "race war". nothing will ever happen, we'll just get buried in muds while all our freedumbs and muhney get taken away

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

And still,,, no blood.

And where were the pools of blood at VEGAS? Bodies shot up leave huge pools of blood and there was none. It doesn't evaporate. Those actors on the stretchers did not get blood on those sheets because there was no blood. They're even so obvious about it that they use the same actors at different false flags but you're not supposed to notice. Hollywood = CIA/FBISIS false flags to scare us and take our rights though sometimes people do get killed. A close study of these events and they begin to unravel right before our eyes.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Ruger 10/22 is the best SHTF survival rifle.

Ruger Mini-14 if you want the exact same shit as an AR without the looks. I like the model 5802 (with an extended mag).

Parker King
Parker King

BCM

Attached: e962adb1303810cb006cbef6bbcad205af3db619aecb0c12792396b100d1b702.jpg (192.23 KB, 1200x1335)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

keyword, "northern New England".
That's three words. And Quebecistani rejects are no better than the rest of NE.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

I dont want 1776, I want something better that wont lead to this situation again.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

I suppose if you go direct to the manufacture it can be a pain but I don't have that problem and I have never had a problem in close quarters with a 20" which provides much better velocity than a 16". My 9 with 147 grain flat heads leaves a hole equivalent to a 45. It's fucking nasty and goes through everything I have tried em on. Hole is big enough to stick my thumb through in car doors, refrigerators, stoves and anything someone might attempt to hide behind. Totally fucking ruthless.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Then go back to the Constitution and abolish the gov and begin again it's what they fear most and why they are trying to distract us from that idea. Just abolish them all, every single one of them.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Posts grouped by user ID:

62c795: 44 (13.13%) <= TOP FAGET
f3618e: 30 (8.96%) 44b44f: 12 (3.58%) ce6380: 11 (3.28%) 54a775: 10 (2.99%) 4ab1e0: 9 (2.69%) 9b1fd4: 9 (2.69%) 652cbd: 8 (2.39%) 000000: 7 (2.09%) 5feaeb: 6 (1.79%) 0aff9e: 6 (1.79%) 058fad: 6 (1.79%) 7d8dad: 6 (1.79%) 06a2cb: 5 (1.49%) e74b30: 5 (1.49%) 2a7a0f: 5 (1.49%) bee095: 4 (1.19%) ac0478: 4 (1.19%) 1cd940: 4 (1.19%) 374e87: 3 (0.9%) 0393ba: 3 (0.9%) 3614cf: 3 (0.9%) add705: 3 (0.9%) c00e45: 3 (0.9%) 3ba915: 3 (0.9%) ac42b5: 3 (0.9%)

27 anons made 2 posts
69 anons made 1 posts

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
shit: 17 <= TOP CUSS
nigger: 16
kike: 15
faggot: 10
fuck: 7
ass: 3
pussy: 2
bitch: 2
bastard: 1
fag: 1
motherfucker: 1
damn: 1

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Thou shalt be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 66's (4 total; 23.53%)
> 44's (3 total; 17.65%)
> 99's (3 total; 17.65%)
> 00's (2 total; 11.76%)
> 77's (2 total; 11.76%)
> 11's (1 total; 5.88%)
> 22's (1 total; 5.88%)
> 88's (1 total; 5.88%)

TRIPS
> 111's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 444's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 888's (1 total; 33.33%)

Attached: 96a86a40c7bb44fb8ac8b2bcb59f8d6e.jpg (42.22 KB, 602x481)

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Attached: b9560976fd6a4dcba92049b3dc2f3271.png (127.81 KB, 1081x846)

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

Attached: 6520b1809d1041578e2055353f637d72.png (127.8 KB, 1081x846)

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

And keep a bucket of water handy for when the AR heats up. When it does then retain the bolt and flood it with water, drain and continue firing.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

I denounce everybody that does not like freedom and I take no orders.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

I'm going to go bug Alex Jones now so goodnight crack heads and don't hurt yourselves or us.

Attached: e3c876bf9aaa89191e795aa2c3b3eaf3898e12937e6a6ada28c279c6d8ce85d5.png (57.6 KB, 610x531)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

the hopelessness and despair being spread here is not a path to pure anger and hatred. it's a stage that you should have already gotten through by now and returning to it is pure regression, practically unconditional surrender. it's one thing to get bummed out yourself but actively trying to bring everyone else down with you is kikery of the highest fucking degree. If this was a literal battleline the faggot would be taken back and gotten rid of before his bullshit infected the rest of the ranks.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Good thread

Attached: ar15.jpg (307.11 KB, 1067x1897)
Attached: (((hospitals))).jpg (238.09 KB, 600x881)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Attached: giphy-facebook-s.jpg (53.14 KB, 480x270)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

what a strange bot

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

here you go

Attached: eric-swalwell-dox.PNG (175.6 KB, 630x636)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Checking Hitler trips

Eric Swolewell, bitches

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

hey everyone i am definitely NOT the spambot. let me just give the bot some (you)'s while i express my concerns

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Really needs to be a map showing county by county, because New York, for example, is super misleading. It's a giant region of whites upstate and basically all shitskins in the city

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

The media is keeping the war silenced and muffled, with ever-decreasing efficiency.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

hey everyone I am definitely NOT the spambot. let me just give the other user who is also NOT the spambot a (you) while I express my concerns

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

BAZINGA

Attached: BAZINGA-(2).webm (31.04 KB, 147x272)

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

I'm going to peel your face off, Aaron Lawson.

Attached: typical-mexicans.webm (8.26 MB, 264x480)

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

At this point, a town/city being its own country and nation could work better for us than a large country, and be harder to control for (((them)))

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

^ (GLOBAL) REPORT IT

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Yeah I'm sure the country is going to nuke its self. What a clown.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

"Don't vote goy! Let the democrats win!"

William Wilson
William Wilson

Reported for off topic shitpost spam derailment attempt.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Reported for supporting democrats that want to nuke white Americans for wanting to keep their rights

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Rip yourself out of that idiotic and destructive left-right politics paradigm already.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Collapsing the current order is predicated upon an out of touch ruling class attempting to suppress dissent against it. In is hubris they'll wiggle their bare foot around next to the rattlesnake. I wish every Congressman and Senator was exactly like him so we could get it done in the next 6 months. What said. You're a mental slave to the left-right dichotomy, as if either of the jewish funded sides would ever advocate for your rights. If you do not self-advocate you are the mercy of the rulers.

In short, sit down and shut the fuck up or take some pride in your life's worth and get advocating.

Attached: 1520222976648.jpg (92.48 KB, 680x931)

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Nah, I'm going to keep pointing out the obvious kikes that were telling people for months to let these psychos win.
<STOP FUCKING VOTING GOY! JUST LET THE DEMS WIN STOP BUYING INTO THE DICHOTOMY
But they openly want to start nuking us for refusing to give up our rights.
<REPORTED!!!!!!!!

We should let dems win so they get more backing behind their "nuke white people" idea.
You should be silenced for disagreeing
You are explicitly advocating for the nuking of white people. You do realize that, right?

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

I'm advocating for an out of touch political class advocating for absurd measures the military will never be able to enforce. If you don't see the gamesmanship in you are a brainlet unfit to give your opinions to others to follow.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

politico.com/story/2018/11/08/eric-swalwell-president-2020-975846

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

We should let dems win so they get more backing behind their "nuke white people" idea.
You still haven't learned that the official agenda is the same no matter which side of the coin is "in power"?

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

There isn't even anything to vote on right now, and this has nothing to do with voting. Thanks for pointing out there was clear deradicalization shilling, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm cleaning my guns

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Wasn't Eric Swalwell found in the Liddlekidz photo archive?

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

Since you forgot a fucking archive.
archive.fo/j1Dfy

Some cringe replies of his: archive.fo/n3NuH

His arguments where he flip flops like the jew that he is.
archive.fo/OSgIn
archive.fo/WaTNe
archive.fo/VSaIS
archive.fo/yCTpg - Part 1 with Olly
archive.fo/yCTpg - Part 2 with Olly
archive.fo/sN8c5
archive.fo/FCNpL

Attached: the-jews-who-want-your-guns.jpg (244.1 KB, 650x1249)

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Good grief. She looks the way Chloe Grace Moretz was supposed to when she grew up.

James Parker
James Parker

Attached: 5375c78db3f3c528b463400482e4d51c59fe057822052bf7f2f127ea3a199b11.png (247.68 KB, 696x605)

William Anderson
William Anderson

I chuckled a bit here

Attached: Ika-musume-laughing-shinryaku-kek.webm (482.35 KB, 640x360)

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Reported for off topic shitpost spam derailment attempt.
Uber fag reports others, but serial posts in wrong thread
all look like they were meant for

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Muslims repellant belongs in every thread. Now scram, cockroach.

Attached: burning-trash.jpg (14.77 KB, 340x170)
Attached: Burning-Trash-(2).jpg (9.95 KB, 256x184)
Attached: Empalement.jpg (1.65 MB, 1262x1832)

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

This guy is a fucking janitor. Cuck for jews who place him there and give him an allowance for saying stupid shit like this.

The bunker kikes will emerge to find their money has zero value. Thus, no one will do anything for them and they're dependent on others to do the actual work for them. No internet after the happening. ALL buildings burned out and or bombed etc,etc. They will still be alive, but they won't run shit. It will be the stoneage again.

jew recognizing jew ja? Surprised you fags aren't on torpedo.

Nah, your off to watch tranny porn. Don't give yourself a hernia fiddling yourself now.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

You know that MEME should be upgraded considering the chief kike in charge of the deep state is now Trump who is permitting all those false flags to get your guns… you know those guns you always talk about and grandstand about how no government official will ever pry them from your hands while you allow your country to be overrun with muds and ruled by kikes

Based 2nd amendment retarded Republikikes who will never use their guns for anything more valuable than shooting cans in a forest

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Bowers did it. So you can't say we never tried.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Kike.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Humor spreads ideas faster than having a stick up your ass.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Ben is a kike who belongs in the oven.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Dems won't take your guns away. That's stupid as fuck to think. The NRA pays and will end up paying a ton of them. This is just propaganda. The only thing Dems are diametrically opposed to Republicans on is abortion.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

I don't know if this faggot realizes that other people can make nukes, or that he has a name and address. He doesn't sound very smart to me.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

the elites are now openly threatening the people with nuclear death if they don't give up the weapons they have to oppose oppressive elites
Dude, I hope these faggots win big in 2020.
Civil War 2.0 by 2022.

Attached: molotov-smugtease.JPG (74.38 KB, 658x919)

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Oy vey to reinforce the image I try and present to being a legit based fashy goy, I call for the death of kikes, while empowering said kikes with my votes every two years.
MAGA Republican zionist jews FTW!

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

attacking someone for attacking someone shilling for (((ben "typical badger" shapiro)))
<thinks he's on r_thedonald
your autism is showing

Attached: Answers.JPG (160.16 KB, 1528x1437)

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

The US was testing Sarin after having taken some out of Iraq. They were testing it in rural Arkansas. It is quite likely that some of it never left the Middle East and could have been used in the Syria false flag, if any was actually used at all.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

There isn't anything to vote on right now
Implying this has stopped the kikes from shilling against voting for the last 2 years with results visible as of the midterm elections
Wew

Ethan White
Ethan White

I was replying to the retarded MAGApede spastic who answered me with abuse

You retarded NeoCon kike championing MAPApedes are just as detrimental to Western civilisation's future as any Bernie bro or Hillary drone

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

fuck off back to kikechan, rabbi

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

c8d966
What and leave you low-IQ isreali jews spamming pro-ZOG material on here unopposed?

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

No really, why do you stay here hasbarafag? If 99% of this site is jews like you always claim, why sit in the cesspit? Countering jewish spam on a jewish website is waste of your time

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

If it's true us isreali jews have spent years working to disrupt the board, why don't you leave us based fashy kikes alone and go somewhere else so us invading kikes can be left in peace, free from all goyim interference on /our/ board

Does that even make sense to a retarded smug anime loli girl JPG spamming kike like you?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Sorry, you're totally correct 100%. One truthful statement Trump said long ago that the government can't take a right that it did not give is the most truthful statement from him to date. The Bill of Rights only prohibits the government from taking said rights, it does not grant these rights as they are derived from life. They can take the 2nd away but it wouldn't remove our right to life or guns used to protect our life as both are derived from nature or GOD if you will. Gun control is a scam to make us think they have this power of which they do not. Senator swellmouth, Alex Jones and Bigshot Bubba (((all CIA))) are running a scam to piss us off and their hoping we do something so they can kill us off. Those entrusted to assist with protecting our rights will always be the one's trying to take them and yes indeed that does include Trump as he is (((them))). Use the Constitution to abolish the government peacefully (((and leave the violence to them))) to create the change that we need. Don't be lured into a shooting game that we can't win when peaceful options are available.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Yeah it does. This site is for jews, you might as well go somewhere else that jews promote degeneracy and there are non-jews to win over

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Haha those Vietnamese will not stand a chance against us. We have nukes.
Haha those Afghans will not stand a chance against us. We have nukes.
Haha those Murricans will not stand a chance against us. We have nukes.

If Britain didnt nuke Buenos Aires during the Falklands war then nobody is gonna be nuking anyone.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

This. The US didn't have the GUTS to nuke the North Korean or Chinese (when they were weak), and wouldn't nuke Vietnam.
What they're going to nuke their own people during a Natsoc revolution?

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

You say "wanting to keep" and I say (((inalienable))) which is defined as can't be taken, given away, traded, forfeited or transferred. Time for you to buckle down and understand this.

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Looks like this empty threat has blown up in senator swellmouths face. Trumps too because he's in on it all.
Pun intended!

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Blew up in Alex Jones & Biggsmouth faces too all of which are clowns.

NEXT!

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

I was replying to the retarded MAGApede spastic who answered me with abuse
<called you a kike for acting like a kike
Kvetch harder.
still thinks everyone who calls him a faggot is a trumpsupporter
Be less new, fagkike.

Attached: CivNat-TrumpShill-BTFO.png (4.45 MB, 1976x3720)
Attached: The-Trump-Gambit.JPG (103.14 KB, 2487x276)

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

I call it the Swellmouth/Biggsmouth scam!
I bet their brudders.
lol

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

As long as Alex Jones gets a whitehouse press pass Ill be happy.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Gotta give Biggsmouth, Swellmouth and Alex Jones peace because it's what they hate. Little profit for them with peace.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

it's real

I haven't laughed this hard in years. Dems sure know how to pick em!

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

Should be funny watching the clown show.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Boy I sure am glad I listened to those (((anons))) who told me not to vote and let the Democrats win. The best thing for white people is to let them get nuked by angry leftist kikes! Remember, not wanting white people to be genocided means you're a jew puppet! Don't vote goy!

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Indeed. I can just Imagine the look on Acostas face.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Maybe the clowns can have a little WWE to keep it spicy though jones is a pussy in real life. My money would be on Acosta.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Acosta v Sara = my money on Sara.

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

Tag team
Acosta/Jones v Sara = my money on Sara.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

And I really hate to bring this up without the picture but I can't find it to posts now but I saw a picture of Michael Robinsons face next to the new first lady and they both equally looked like men to me so I think we got scammed again folks. Does it ever end?

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Nah the current first lady has an hourglass shape that only women have.
Unlike the old first lady who was built like a scrum half (thats a rugby position. Rugyby is like a manly version of hand egg)

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

going to look into this a bit more when I get back from work. Thanks for the emails.

Charles White
Charles White

The tweet doesn’t say it. Unless you’re saying Swalwell is “the government,” this is pennyplain character assasination and scarcely worthy of a thread, you mong.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

This so-called movement needs more honorable people who post things that I like. Why can’t you be more like the idea in my head?

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

I agree fellow MAGApede. We're sure to win eventually if we just let them continue the slow boil like they've been doing for the last 70 years.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

(checked)
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Attached: Pepe-witnesses-it-end.jpg (22.01 KB, 500x326)

Christian Young
Christian Young

babblecase.com/2IO0

John Wilson
John Wilson

yes, on both sides, same with nuclear submarines, it's the nuclear triad

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Seriously, how the fuck do people like this exist?
<Here's some meme fodder.

Attached: scumfuck.jpg (349.23 KB, 1329x996)

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

they won't have time to take out the power grid because we'll nuke the power grid first

Attached: jew-retard.png (16.24 KB, 518x137)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

LOL a Jew said this no real surprise that a Jew would get wet at the idea of nuking a city of Goy because they wouldn't do what the Jew says. These people can't get in the oven soon enough.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Gun owners could never overthrow the government
We need to take all your guns and we will nuke you if you refuse

🤔

Attached: 0tizjrkipvy11.jpg (168.34 KB, 675x1200)

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

They exist because he is an affluent liberal that lives in a bubble and he blurted out an honest opinion, which is disdain for the poor working class america that he sees as nothing but backwards, racist, inbred hicks.
Diversity and gun confiscation are a punishment for the rural folks it has been like this since always, since before the french revolution(which was the biggest display of jew hatred for the rural white folk of europe), this "christian" is just a liberal infected with judaic thought and spirituality, deserves to be left in a ditch twitching.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Styx talking about it.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Every time I watch one of that libcucks videos he gets more and more annoying.
the sheriffs of America wouldn't support gun confiscation
meanwhile in reality the sheriffs are perfectly okay with red-flag states and the police murdering law abiding citizens

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Daily reminder to remind all lemmings that they have their opinions formed for them.

Attached: lemmings.jpg (1.15 MB, 1468x7317)

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

OY VEY MY VOTE IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD
Haha you fucking faggot ass retards all sound the same.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

all this blackpilled faggotry right out of the gate
Figures.
It is very telling how they spent the last couple years pretending they wanted "common-sense gun reform" and as soon as they get a whiff of power their true colors come shining through.
I do believe this dummy tipped his hand early against the interests of his party though.

Attached: Not-Kosher.jpg (92.72 KB, 1280x1809)

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Daily reminder that no one who has this image saved on their computer will ever actually do anything except to repost said image when adults are talking.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

daily reminder to filter and report blackpill derad shills

Attached: jidf2.jpg (11.46 KB, 251x201)

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

There's something about his face that suggests to me some form of mental handicap or genetic defect.
I just can't place it, but, the eyes seem dull – vacant, even, and that dopey, slack-jawed grin doesn't bode well, plus the expression akin to that of a retard whose thoughts are in a state of suspension while his mental faculties are fully-engaged in the act of processing new input.
Also, notice how much his shoulders droop?
And he tries to hide it with pads, too.
Everything about his appearance seems… well, 'off'.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Come fucking get them, kikes. I spend every second of every day hoping that today will be the day I get to start killing you scheming yids.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

That's the vaccines. Here in Colorado it is spreading like wild fire.
Jerry's kids come to power!

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

On less than 80 IQ points it must be tough!

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Daily reminder that the lemming meme is a Disney hoax.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Now they're trying Hickenlooper to see if we'll accept him but he's just another gun grabbing false flagging communist so the show goes on in search of that 2020 candidate that we'll let suck the last dying breath out of our country.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Dropping a nuke on your own head, nigger? Two birds, one stone. DO IT FAGGIT.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

He looks like a stroke victim, the left side of his face doesn't sit as high as his right and that smile droops on the left.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Horseshit, it's a real game. Came out before you were born.

Attached: Untitled-design-5[1].jpg (193.61 KB, 650x500)

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

(((Common sense))) is non-applicable to government employees. In fact any sense at all is obviously not even a requirement.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

He's gotta be a jew.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Guys like him are bagging groceries at Safeway here in Colorado.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Rhodesia never fought for independence
They had the entire weight of ZOG pressing down on them for telling the British to fuck off

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Now you know why they are (((clowns))) in America.

Attached: clown.jpg (7.68 KB, 147x95)

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

I got em right here on my street and they're all the same. If you want to rid government of them make them take a written test to work for the gov and that will fix this.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

I don't know if you're just joking, but even if you are this is worth posting

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Man,,, we can really beat assholes down hard here and it doesn't even take guns to do it. This is great!

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

They just need a little incentive
t. (((white))) wilderness

Attached: giphy[1].gif (3.75 MB, 800x600)

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

One retard just took down the entire gov and they though they were going to pull off mass confiscation?

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Dare I say the dubs have spoken?
Anyway, his wiki says he was born and raised in Iowa, which means there's tons of shit he could have been exposed to (farm chemicals and lead come to mind).

Man, that takes me back.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

And inbreeding, don't leave out the inbreeding. He is an example of inbreeding and vaccines.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

So he IS jewish.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Yanks, kill your government. Kill your lawyers, bankers, media.
Do it now and don't wait for them to pick your bones clean.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

This board exemplifies that the 1st amendment is far more dangerous than the 2nd. Use the 2nd only after the 1st to put them out of their miserable suffering created by the 1st.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

Seriously though, the guy quotes rabbis.
“The entire world is a very narrow bridge; the main thing is to vanquish fear.”

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

And (((they are all the same))) as Hillary would say.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

For those interested in the published datas
pewforum.org/2015/01/05/members-of-congress-religious-affiliations/
Needs updating and of course you need to account for cryptos but it's pretty telling.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Slow down (((clown))) were enjoying this moment.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

new Ben Garrison incoming

Attached: beng.jpg (118.53 KB, 960x670)

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Well you sir, are fucking based.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Oddly enough he even refers to himself as a tyrant in his postings while blaming us so yeah I guess he is a Jew.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Damn,,, is he Russian?

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Brings new meaning to (((target rich environment))). Bahahaha.

Ryder King
Ryder King

If you want to take down the gov just put more like him in it.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Even the clowns gotta be rolling on the floor with laughter reading this board.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

So now we have admitted terrorists on the C_A subcommittee for threat assessment? Bahahaha, oh boy.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Were wearing this character down now so maybe were going to have to drag Alex Jones into this farther but it won't be by the hair. hahaha, this is fun.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

found the original I think

Attached: original-beng.png (819.54 KB, 960x670)

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

There is no difference from the first one you posted.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Now I know why Q bags on Zig Forums it all makes perfect sense.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Warning from Australia, once you give up your guns you will never get them back but at least we don't get fired for not giving niggers free food.

Easton Green
Easton Green

Okay but how is it that you're even still alive there?

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

It takes you just as far as you are willing to realize the moment you act in any way you have to immediately engage any police you ever see again. And that is the best case situation until you win utterly no matter the cost.

Most people think this will be some mass rise up of fighters and be some open warfare shit. Most haven't realized that this war is going to be so savage and brutal nobody sane will want to live on the same continent as any surviving americans. Think less using your nifty AR to shoot liberals and more using your knife to cull your enemies families in their own home so you can eat their food and live another day.

Most have no clue what the hell is coming. I am just happy it hasn't happened yet, every day my kids grow older and stronger, more likely to survive even if I fall. That is the only hope I have left.

Thomas James
Thomas James

I'm not seeing much in the way of dox or floor plans.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

I'll bet this is the same kind of asswipe that claims using the military to stop non-Americans from invading the country is illegal.

It doesn't matter, I'd rather see the U.S. nuked than to see it enslaved to the likes of him.
So do it, pussy…I fucking dare you.
Go ahead, Salwell…let those nukes fly.

You're too much of a cunt to do it, aren't you?
You got no fucking balls, pussy.

Attached: GetALoadOfThisJew.jpg (41.58 KB, 513x506)

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Truth!

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Now I know why Q bags on Zig Forums
(81)
making multiple arguments that contradict each other
not realizing we have IDs here
So when exactly did the Qult declare war on Zig Forums? The boomers are not going to like it when anons fight back

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

It was about a few months back that Q openly expressed dislike for Zig Forums as a rival but I had never been on Zig Forums so I didn't know why and up until a few minutes ago I still never understood until I looked up the term ZOG. Then lot's of shit I didn't really understand became crystal clear. All the Zionist stuff and anti-Semite stuff I have never known anything about and that has now changed. I had been putting this shit together in reverse now I'm going forward.
Thanks!

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Lurk for 2 moar years

Attached: a9d51ffc39a3bb28df2613e0ccc845c5dd11f953c42a9381105e652684588937.jpg (851.27 KB, 1360x6412)

Joseph King
Joseph King

doubled down to boot
No, Eric "empty sack" Salwell is simply walking his threat back, backing down like the true cunt he really is.

Attached: Hilarious.jpg (12.4 KB, 200x200)

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

That is actually why this war is going to be far worse than anyone can really imagine. No organization what so fucking ever = no fucking rules of any kind. Only the most savage and ruthless can survive in such an environment and such men once given utter freedom in action by no longer feeling beholden to anything or anyone are not going to give it up.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

Ah,,, now this is becoming much clearer. My research into this situation was sparked a few years ago due to visitors that I didn't understand only their agenda was understood but not their motive of which now thanks to you I fully understand. They have been at my door heavily for 10 years 24/7 casing/stalking. Now I know why.
Thank you!

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

My autism demanded that I fix this.

Attached: 1542496997.png (193.06 KB, 513x506)

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

There is no anonymity here so don't be fooled into thinking there is but I think you probably for sure know that. When I post anywhere on the web they show up in person. You guys are fucking brave like me. Perhaps we'll meet on the battlefield that is life and that would be nice.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

This is a bot, or really weak bait

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

criminally underrated post

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

One look at me and you would know that you're accusation is not true because I'm the real deal. More than most can handle. No bots here brother, none! I fucking eat bot's and LARP's for dinner and they always leave a bad taste in my mouth. Fucking bot my ass!

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Swalwell's only job is to push the demoralization narrative leading to gun confiscation further, so it doesn't matter if he backs down or not. His job is just to introduce the idea that gun confiscation is inevitable because any war is futile because nukes. Just systematically softening resistance.

Justin Long
Justin Long

I eat live ammo and shit machine gun fire so don't fucking label me up, I don't like fucking labels.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

I usually am the first to disavow lone wolf bullshit, but you'd have a hard time making a bad guy or a scapegoat someone who went out of their way to put a bullet in Swalwell's head. He is threatening nuclear apocalypse on Americans. Even CNN would have a hard time spinning that murder, not that they wouldn't try.

Attached: ddd2f413b0d74e4a0aa1a4269017dc414db751dc47c273b8be6289d83bd069bc.jpg (159.4 KB, 640x1136)

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Hey I have a Kabar identical to that one. Right one!
Mount it horizontal though for faster draw.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

youtube.com/watch?v=2HoTdulbXKo Taken from Las Vegas Massacre Video Archive
It's at 10:45 or so in the video and when you slow it down and watch it several times with the volume up you can clearly hear and see the yellow security vest shooter is indeed shooting an automatic rifle into the crowd and killing people. Clearly proving cops committed the shooting and i'm sure the cops committed the Parkland shooting and Sutherland Springs shooting too. + the Bar & Grill CA shooting and Synagogue shooting and many more mass shootings our cops are killing us. This video if you watch it at the 10:40 - 10:45 mark finally shows it is indeed a muzzle flash and gun fire and sounds form and automatic weapon. That Stephen Paddock wasn't alone in killing those people. And that indeed the LVPD and FBI are covering up for cops committing the mass shooting. Sheriff Lombardo and Aaron Rouse are now wanted for murder and every cop should be viewed as an enemy and terrorists. We now have proof that cops are killing Americans and us and we can never surrender our guns. We need to march on the FBI and police stations around the country armed to the teeth now that i have clearly proven cops have turned against us and are killing us but that's not all. We need to march on the news stations who have been covering it up and lying to us. And we need to march on the government who told Las Vegas cops and FBI and ATF to commit the worse police brutality and government tyranny in American history. Our government has turned against us and is tyrannical and i now have finally shown you all proof. Cops committing mass shootings, politicians threatening to nuke us if we don't turn our guns in, i think it's time we overthrow the US government and law enforcement. Watch the video i am showing you. You can clearly see a security cop during the Las Vegas massacre shooting an automatic rifle into the people and killing them. You can even hear the fire and gun shots coming from the security guard cop in yellow turn up your volume and watch this piece of shit cop killing people at the Las Vegas massacre. Do not trust Lombardo or Rouse. Well now after this bit of footage i think the investigation needs to be reopened. Look at the 10:45 mark it's clearly a cop in yellow shooting into the crowd just needed a lighting trick and technique to prove and show it at last. Do you see the cop committing the murders? I see the cop committing the murders. Just paste the link to youtube in your tool bars and watch and make sure you download the video and upload this video somewhere safe.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

I bet he already has things in his head because he definitely doesn't have any brain matter in there. Probably Windows 10 based on what I'm seeing.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

I wish there were more like Swalwell around. No amount of exposure, leaks and reveals will shed as much light on how twisted and power-hungry these creatures are as giving them a platform and letting them speak their minds.

Attached: d3bc9a3c9b16742d14e6ed408a09f0f2bd1b6e11dce4e39b46cf2caba76fb92b.jpg (282.82 KB, 1032x962)

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Saying "Ok, now this is epic!" is a literal meme about Shaprio. What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus fuck, lighten up.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

Attached: 0e72ce7085f48f9fa564d2f662eb23e8d7c1663ef868a4fac7b9d7573bc2dbec.png (369.14 KB, 556x630)

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

I spent many hours of time watching congressional hearings that tried to put me to sleep where they reveal themselves big time but you gotta be strong to stay with it because it's terribly twisted to the point it's super hard to continue watching and perhaps that's why most people don't watch.

John Foster
John Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=2HoTdulbXKo Politicians threatening to nuke us, police shooting us with automatic weapons in mass shootings and covering it up and lying about it, fuck our cops and politicians fuck our government. Watch the video at the 10:45 mark with the volume on you can clearly see automatic rifle fire and hear it and see a muzzle flash from a automatic rifle. Politicians threatening to nuke us, video of a security cop murdering American civilians, Our government is tyrannical and killing us. March on the LVPD and FBI now or die if i get sniped tonight you'll all will know why. This video proves multiple shooters and confirms at the same time the testimony from other mass shooting cases with reports of multiple shooters this means the Broward cops did in fact shoot up Majorly Stoneman Douglas and kill all those kids.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

I watched it and I don't see what you're talking about though when the event took place I did see a cop with a reflective vest step out from around a corner with his pistol drawn and firing into the crowd as they ran toward him trying to escape but I didn't see a single person go down so I'm wondering did he use blanks. The recoil was that of live ammo. Been going on right here at my location for many years. The shit is wicked!

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

I can tell you this much by looking out my window that they're there waiting for you so keep that in mind.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

(((They))) want nothing more than to provoke a conflict, go ahead and make their day. It's why these things are in your face to piss you off. Don't be lured into a set-up.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

It responds to every post twice. Bot.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Here bot breath, Merry Christmas!

youtube.com/watch?v=f782hMNuob4

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

no anonymity here
Bullshit. That's what Tor is for. Want to prove me wrong glowniggers? Post what city I'm actually in. Protip: You can't.

Liam King
Liam King

9/10

Attached: Drop-your-weapon.jpg (216.61 KB, 960x670)

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

The government is run by people. People that can be hunted down and killed. Their families kidnapped and tortured.
Without people to run it, the state is merely a collection of uniforms, books and ceremonial relics.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Sorry dude, I couldn't tell ya. I'm not them. You have the wrong number but that paranoia will destroy ya unless you get out of mom's basement once in a while. What's wrong you running out of Cheetos? Your moms home and needs help with the groceries so run along. Quit trying to fuck people over you fucking dirtbag. Are you a Q follower, they fucking hate me I bet you are. Go wait for Q's next post and fuck off punk. Find your own location shit man if you don't know where you are how am I supposed to know you fucking little lying punk. Fuck this shithole and you name calling cock suckers who needs ya. Rot in your own paranoia!!!
I'm a go bust some fucking caps and get some real entertainment boy.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Only someone who is guilty of an unspecified crime that will be imaged onto a hard drive that will be presented as evidence for your show trial would use tor. Truth is you could use encrypted drives and perfect cybersecurity and other methods and the goverment could fabricate evidence and claim the illegal .jpg was yours and the judge and jury will find you guilty even if you never actually owned the hard drive in question.

I also vaguely remember a huge number of tor nodes being glowniggers.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

Reminder that this is a real, government backed, climate change ad (propaganda). They're total psychopaths!

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Like rats under a metal bucket being heated. They will try to dig and chew their way out of danger.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

The Americans are being disarmed, already. Unless White American men react differently than the Eurocucks did, then Britain, France, Germany, and Sweden will be America’s destiny. The criminals, the non-whites, and the state will be armed, and butchering the whites, while they sit back, morally outraged. The blueprint for white genocide is being perfected by the kikes, but it only accounts for sane, well-fed whites, who have “panet et circensus.” The kikes have not prepared, and can’t handle insane, threatened, whites, starved of “bread and circuses.” Be different.

“Read. Lift. Organize.” Join your local white men. Box, hit the gym, drink, and prep, with your local whites.

Submission is suffering. Resistance is possible suffering, possible liberation.

Attached: 41D5AB43-F00D-4668-902F-99085E46931F.jpeg (400.48 KB, 750x938)
Attached: 6E8F7E92-2545-4224-A6D3-E8E68B6DF282.jpeg (290.01 KB, 750x746)
Attached: A8D76174-8D39-4360-8444-3F0E578D5478.jpeg (195.11 KB, 750x1096)
Attached: C25C2B2F-F081-4AB2-B3DA-77A7275FBF3A.jpeg (422.2 KB, 750x982)
Attached: EB36A0F9-34EE-48B5-8D28-48B63821C213.jpeg (339.81 KB, 750x863)

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

That is why there is no political answer
war is politics by other means sweetie.

John Murphy
John Murphy

you might say he's been a bit two-faced representing the american public.

Attached: Harvey-Dent-DK-02.jpg (26.19 KB, 364x600)

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

circumcise the jew nuke

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

The only people who want a race war are the kikes…

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

2nd pic related
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7115/text
archive.is/392Pw
H.R.7115 - 3D Firearms Prohibitions Act
To prohibit the sale, acquisition, distribution in commerce, or import into the United States of certain firearm receiver castings or blanks, assault weapon parts kits, and machinegun parts kits and the marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications, to require homemade firearms to have serial numbers, and for other purposes.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

deescalation
(1)

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

No, that's not necessarily true. I'm not Jewish, nor am I a mongrel and I for one welcome a race war. It'll be fun!

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Reminders

Attached: 1538401794527.jpg (120.46 KB, 773x428)
Attached: ipcj8nu6qvq01.png (202.78 KB, 1802x905)

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Tom? Is that you?

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Yup. I feel like I wrote this post in my sleep and forgot about it until I woke up and read it just now. This is the painful truth.

Robert Long
Robert Long

Worse yet, if someone emptied out prisons (There are a FUCKTON of prisoners in the us, about the size of oh- I dunno THE ENTIRE CHINESE ARMY) you would have more crime than the police could ever handle.

Is Trump sending a message? ===>

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

SNIP SNIP

Attached: Kosherfied-Version.jpg (204.43 KB, 960x670)

Asher Long
Asher Long

inb4 leftards and shitskins claim (((anti-gun))) narratives are being "suppressed" by the (((media))) and (((congress)))
They only want to away funs because they hate the idea of White people being armed, and yet think ZOG doesn't have their backs. "Leftism" and "progressivism" is so blatantly inconsistent I don't even think they are even real in politics. As for the commies, as blatantly retarded as they are, know well for sure supporting (((gun control))) would mean Tyrone and Ahmed can't defend themselves from "violent and racist" Whitey.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

knowing memes about shapiro beyond him being a kike

count me totally bluepilled

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

good enough idk what i expected

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

I've been watching this guy for a while; he's quite the piece of work.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Can't fucking wait. Someone post some Moonman tracks for the thread theme.

Attached: OMaskettaManFatherofAye.webm (5.51 MB, 640x360)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

TWEET HIM THIS:

ERIC M. SWALWELL JR
D.O.B. 11/16/1980 (Age 38)
2189 FIRWOOD CT
DISCOVERY BAY, CA 94505
Confirmed through sale history it's still his, hasnt been sold since his original purchase in May 2016
political Party: Democrat
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Religion: Christian

HIS OFFICES

Washington D.C. Office
129 Cannon House Office Building
Washington D.C. 20515
Phone: 202 225 5065
Fax: 202 226 3805

Pleasanton Office
5075 Hopyard Road, Suite 220
Pleasanton, CA
Phone: 925 460 5100

Hayward Office
1260 B Street, Suite 150
Hayward, CA 94541
Phone: 510 370 3322

previous/associated address
1570 Riverlake Rd
Discovery Bay, CA 94505

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Checked.

Attached: 76502835103004.jpg (168.45 KB, 600x849)

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

archive.org/details/CivilWarTwoAudiobook/

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

she said there were three shooters

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

I've got it.

Stalwell is a hedgehog.

"a fox knows many things, but a hedgehog one important thing"

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

That was a CIA agent. They are really shitty at their job. They are engaging in treason when they do that, btw. It's a treasonous org that we must vote abolished.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

I was bored.

Attached: Drop-your-weapon.png (1.03 MB, 960x670)

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

government nukes population because they refuse to give up guns
government realizes it no longer has a population to exploit
government flaps about blaming each other for no food
government eat each other after raping each other to death
I am totally ok with this scenario that this faggot obviously has not thought through

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Agreed, he’s an excellent candidate to get sniped. Send a message
inb4 glow
No they’re here, fuck em, kill them too.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Fucking perfect. Somebody tweet this at him and call him a kike.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

For the record, additional things are needed as well. Not everyone will need to be a grunt in this fight, standing on the front line shooting at people or doing hit and runs or supply raids and so on, and obviously not everyone can be some lead commander/strategist coming up with plans (to many cooks in the kitchen just makes a giant mess).

Many will need to be experienced in medical care, in electrical engineering and repair to keep higher tech devices working, mechanics to keep vehicles operational, civil engineers to know how to take out/down infrastructure as needed, or repair it and use it if possible.

So, I agree, read lift organize. But also learn whatever useful skills you can in the mean time. If all you can manage to learn is how to clean and stitch a wound, thats great, you'll save lives. If you can learn enough about engines to be able to assess problems and have at least a decent grasp on how to repair them, awesome you'll keep things moving. EVEN IF all you can do is learn how to prepare a decent meal using simple items, THAT IS STILL FANTASTIC AS A GOOD MEAL KEEPS UP MORALE! (do learn how to use "excess" items though, the shit most people toss, waste not want not, learn how to make your own meat broths and so on)

Don't undervalue any of these kinds of skills, learn them while you have time, and bring as many as you can to the table, and teach them to everyone you possibly can, and learn from everyone you possibly can. Even if all you can learn/teach are the basics, thats still more capable than 99.9999% of the liberal base (that will be supporting our enemies) that cant even change their own fucking tires, cook their own meals, hell I'd be surprised if most of them could tie their own shoes at this point.

Learn not just theory of politics and such for afterward, learn skills and abilities that will be useful. Dont count on us just drawing in thousands of engineers or doctors or mechanics or chefs or w/e else, learn how to do as much of the basic stuff they do as possible, become those roles as much as you are able. Dont count on others to do it, be prepared to do it yourself

David Harris
David Harris

Nuclear weapons don't exist.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

what a fucking redneck peasant!

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

IT is no coincidence that "nukes" were invented by the same people who run Hollywood.
Special effects techniques perfected for the jewish motion picture industry were what made the "nuke" hoax possible.
b…but I've see the footage
IT IS A FACT that the military shipped in thousands of tons of TNT to the "test site" and set it off, allegedly for "comparison".
In reality the "live" firing of the "nuke" was itself just a pile of TNT. You can even see that conventional chemical explosives are what created the explosions, when you notice the billowing smoke and orange flames. You think nuclear fission creates an orange flame and black smoke? LOL.
b…but the witnesses
You mean the ones wearing black goggles and ORDERED to turn their backs and close their eyes for 5 seconds after the blast? They were a crucial part of the hoax. Thousands of servicemen were shipped in to witness these "atom bomb tests", in the knowledge that they would go and spread the word, everyone would have a father, an uncle, a son or a cousin who "has seen it in person".
b…but Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Firebombed.

And here again, the hoax is being used for its intended purpose - to terrify the populace into submission.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

cont:
but the footage is so realistic, you SEE the bright flash, it MUST be real!
Go and watch that footage again. Now understand how cameras worked before digital and automatic ISO adjustment.
The camera operator has DIRECT CONTROL of the aperture setting by a twist ring on the lens.
To simulate the flash, all he needed to do was OPEN THE APERTURE THEN CLOSE IT JUST BEFORE THE SERVICEMEN TURN AROUND.
This simulates the "nuclear flash".
In reality, the "flash" is just sunlight and an open aperture.
Want to know how it's not a point-source flash? IT DOESN'T CAST A SHADOW.
b…but the buildings and lines of trees, they smoke before the shockwave arrives. How could they smoke? That's impossible to simulate!
Ever heard of a model and a fresnel lens?
They hit the models with a large fresnel lens, in sunlught, for a couple of seconds, then hit with the air blast.
Check out the trees in the infamous video where lines of trees are knocked around. They're in PERFECT lines. They're MODELS.
All Atomic Bomb Footage is Fake | Nuclear Weapons are a Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu1V22Pk8Hc

1 million pounds of TNT
youtube.com/watch?v=u8SooMQBFVE

This is all "nukes" are.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Explain trace nuclear isotopes in all metal made after the invention of nuclear weapons retard.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

NUKES ARE JUST ANOTHER JEW LIE
NUCLEAR WEAPONS DO NOT EXIST The Documentary By Edmund Matthews
youtube.com/watch?v=jo7Ytg9ckC0

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

The fuck is this? Some kind of ripoff of the npc meme? Cuckchan get out!

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Shut the fuck up weev

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Unironically accusing Tucker of being a Russian foreign agent
Can't answer questions without jewing around
Where the hell does the left get its elected officials from and how are they able to win anything on their own?

Attached: 4247c260929c4445f28f84755849b96c3de21743cbdb56eca44c4ddadc1f4c55.png (16.01 KB, 321x322)

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Right!
Now go look at what's going on in Haiti at the moment if you want more info then once you soak that data up look at what is not being reported at our southern/Cali border here and combine that with the 600+ LGBTQ's that just got elected due to election theft and get a view of what's headed straight at us but really it's already here.
And because I'm pointing out these facts please don't call me names or place ridiculous labels on me as they like to do on this board when they run low on Cheetos and mom isn't around to go get more.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Correct!
And thank you for your honestly presented opinion. I bring them out wherever I go.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Nice ID glownigger, you're busted!

Attached: th.jpg (2.28 KB, 178x173)

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Just systematically softening resistance.
Yes because telling people that you are willing to nuke them is sure going to make them feel safe enough to give up the firearms they purchased because they felt that the government wasn't keeping them safe.

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

(do learn how to use "excess" items though, the shit most people toss, waste not want not, learn how to make your own meat broths and so on)

As an aside related to this, bone broths, cracking open the bones so the marrow can cook into the water (along with a bit of meat and fat you might have on hand too) ends up making a great base for a soup, especially after you sieve out the bones and then start simmering vegetables and spices into it. You can do a really cheap, filling meal like that (athough it is good to splurge a bit on the mushrooms).

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

So how do you explain the cold war? And why did the South Africans build nukes if nukes are fake? Why did IsraHell make 800 illegal nukes if the jews know they're fake? And why did India and Pakistan stop fighting immediately after they armed themselves with nukes?

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Holy fucking shit.
You have just outed yourself as the greenest newfaggot on this thread.
Never heard of William Pierce
Doesn't know that lemmings predates "NPC" by two decades.
The first time he has seen this jpg that gets spammed in almost every thread
pretending to be from 8/pol/
You literally just walked into this board without even lurking for a single week.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NIGGER

Attached: William-Pierce.jpg (58.05 KB, 600x529)

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

There's a viewer and a downloadable .doc file behind the link. Who dares to open it?
(I converted to pdf so I could attach)

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

The use of the word lemmings in regards to people is a lot older than two decades. It was possibly first used in the 50s as White Wilderness was made in 1958. I know the term was definitely being used in the early 80s as it was used when I was at school.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

How about no more wars for rat jews and turn on them, think rhink snow niggers.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Observe fellow anons. A wild lemming out of it's natural habit is introduced to the idea of itself and lemmings in general. The Lemming continues lemming about.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

misusing esoteric beliefs to equate it to a shit-tier euphemism

Attached: old-and-disgusted.JPG (1.34 MB, 1698x1131)

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Joke's on you kike

Rick Scott got in

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

here

Attached: 1520309333180.png (219.82 KB, 872x886)
Attached: 1531235621649.jpg (625.48 KB, 2048x1536)
Attached: 1528379934215.jpg (123.03 KB, 854x590)
Attached: ConcernIntensifies.jpg (1.21 MB, 2085x2339)

Noah King
Noah King

sure brought out some (((shills)))

>12437207 says "no u" and calls me paranoid for practicing basic OPSEC

>12437217 seems to think that the government could get away with planting evidence on a large scale

You can't tell Tor users apart from each other, that's the fucking point. They'd have to frame everyone.

>12439245 is another "no u"

itsallsotiresome.jpg

Hey JIDF, try sending better shills with less blatantly obvious lies.

It's pretty amazing how butt-blasted the shills get when Tor is mentioned. Almost like (((they))) have access to KikeFlare's logs, but Tor makes that (((access))) useless…

And yes, I've intentionally reddit-spaced this post. Let's see how many shillbots answer "reddit-spacing" shall we? I love this game.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Attached: Lauren-Southern---Ethnonationalism.jpg (396.43 KB, 1640x1083)

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Totally fabricated bullshit.

Attached: Death-Camps.png (9.44 MB, 4376x2616)

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Gerber
what a way to add insult to injury

Christian Price
Christian Price

Your images are correct, of course. However, you miss the point completely.
THE OCCUPYING ARMY IS ALREADY HERE, HAS BEEN FOR DECADES, AND ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL EVER FIGHT BACK AGAINST IT.
It doesn’t matter if you keep your guns if you never use them. It doesn’t even matter if you’re willing to use them IF YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO USE THEM, OR ON WHOM TO USE THEM.

Jews learned this at the start of the 20th century. Total Information Control through propaganda such that everything everyone believes is a complete lie. It self-perpetuates after a certain pervasiveness, meaning they don’t even have to maintain (time, money, effort–things which could be cut, therefore weakened, therefore exploited) a system to tell the lies. All they have to do is make truth unpalatable and the act of SEEKING truth anathema. And they’ve done that.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

I want to believe but we didn't nuke Vietnam since the war was purposefully dragged out. The government wanted to keep all of the white men in the middle of the jungle while the kikes forced racial integration/free love shit on the American populace undisturbed. We even knowingly allowed slant spies into our bases and completely fucked our chances of pulling a victory. Vietnam was dragged on long enough just to the point where the kikes got their way legislatively back home.
If we were actually there to make legitimate change, it would have been a clean sweep.

As for Afghanistan, again, kike interest is involved. Have to balance israel's safety with the goyim accepting shitskins as equals.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

You dumb fuck, you think the kikes care about money in the long run? If it means a disarmed white population swamped with violent browns, they will bleed money out the ass. They already bleed money out the ass just to force push their propaganda.
Reminder that money is not a goal in itself, the goal was always to have control over us and to force their will upon us until we die quietly. Money just helps that along.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Notice Lauren never says she doesn't want an ethnostate, she just doesn't think it's possible, at least not 100%, in the USA or Canada.

Leo White
Leo White

You call this living?

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Calling anything a manlet kike says epic. There are no good kikes period.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

It came out about the same time as Leisure Suit Larry the ultimate kike. It’s been so long but I remember they were easy to kill. Sage for off topic.

Attached: 0D2AF7E0-4B3C-45EB-B344-E0715D05C989.jpeg (46.79 KB, 220x272)

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

More and more the sick fucks take off their masks. If anyone needs any more convincing, they are a lost cause. This was straight cliche’ mob villian extortion stule implied threatening: “That’s a nice business you have there…it would be a shame if anything were to happen to it…”. There’s nothing else to say.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

style*

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Remember how nuts the MSM went over Trump just saying "my button works" while dealing with North Korea? Yet they let this slide like it's nothing.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

It's kinda cute the way he's got his scimtar up the ass of the dove of peace

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

The Lemming movie came out as a documentary short the preceded Nikki Wild Dog of the North.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

For gods sake dont anyone tell this chowderhead about H.A.R.P.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Part of normalizing the idea of confiscation is stoking fear of the consequences for the non-compliant. Most people wouldn't have thought that the government would willingly use its nukes on its own population before, but now maybe some more do. You'll have gun owners who are older whites with nagging fear for the future of their grandkids, etc. Just stoking fear to force compliance with the coming gun confiscation.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

You stupid fucks don’t get it. They already used nukes during a NatSoc revolution.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Trump is a kike. It’s all part of the show.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

CHECKED
MAY IT HAPPEN

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

A line will be crossed some day. Nobody knows what that line will be. Maybe it will be a wikileaks dump, maybe it will be waco 2, maybe it will be escalated antifa with police protection, maybe it will be them coming for our guns maybe maybe maybe…

Until 10-15% of the population actively feels the need to resist there is no reasonable way to successfully try to preserve this country and its founding values. I know voting won't fix it. I still will vote for the least fucked up candidate I can though. All I know is I go to work, I try to make good decisions, and I am trying to move out of the city and get a farm somewhere so I can just be left alone. Then if SHTF at least I can be in a spot where neighbors know each other and strangers aren't welcome. Anyone who thinks "the time is now, come do something violent" is delusional. Seeking violence is a sure way to fuck up. Preparing for the future and escaping urban life is the best thing anyone can do for themselves, their families and, eventually, their country. Just give no quarter when the hordes of urbanites are fleeing when shit comes falling down.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

The problem with resisting ZOG tyranny isn’t the numbers, it’s logistics. We easily have 10% of the US population that would revolt at any given time, but organically organizing a group under one cause will be extremely difficult in modern times. It’s truly fascinating, however seeing this unraveling of the never ending lie the kikes have got us in. At some point though racially aware white people must stand up and assemble otherwise face being replaced. It’s that simple.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

No, it won’t. We’ve proven this. 70 years of brainwashing has completely destroyed white society. 30 years of Total Information Control have made it impossible for anyone to coordinate to fight back. Rhodesia and South Africa prove that there is NO amount of demographic reduction which will cause whites to fight back. Yuri Bezmenov proved this in the 1980s, for fuck’s sake.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Whites in America have two things that they didn't:

a) Force projection. Rhodesia and South Africa couldn't go total war on niggers without drawing the Eye of Sauron. By contrast, the United States is more powerful today than Germany ever was. If pro-whites successfully sabotage and neutralize influential American institutions, no one else on the planet can stand in our way.

a) Raw numbers. Whites were never more than 8% of Rhodesia and 22.7% of South Africa. Talk to me again when we hit 50% and there haven't been a thousand Oklahoma Cities.

Attached: the-fat-controller.jpg (32.54 KB, 600x600)

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Accelerationism is such a stupid meme it must have come from a tent in Israel filled with trestle tables and cheap HP desktops staffed by IDF soldiers with talking points handed to them.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

The US govt has used nukes on the US population for many years until there was a test ban. The entire US SW has been poisoned irretrievably.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Next election, bro.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

disarm your nation
nation says no
nuke nation
become king in a dead nucleur wasteland

Ya i dont see how any of that is a bad idea. If he wants my guns hes welcome to join me in a firefight

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

thank you

I agree.

I seem to remember guys in HS like this and in university too; they were allmost clones of that face. They were all impervious religious fanatics with a very shallow knowledge of theology and the bible itself. Usually they were Lutherans or Mormon missionaries.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

don't vote goy let the democrats win

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

You know, Americans are always fed a false history about themselves. Take Bonnie and Clyde for instance. It wasn't some romantic love story. It was a Depression era dustbowl story of bitterness and hatred for authorities, for banks, for the prison system. Clyde had been in prison and had a huge chip on his shoulder for some reason. But he wasn't a victim. He was a man of genius. His idea was a simple one made up of three nodal ideas.

1. The Ford V8 was new, powerful the fastest car on the road and easy to steal. It was the ultimate mobility for the era. You could outrun law enforcement because they were poorly equipped, many with old Model Ts ..

2. The BAR. Clyde knew the original military BAR was the baddest badass gun you could have. It gave the bearer the ultimate in firefight superiority, both in accuracy, range and ability to put lead downrange.

3. There was an army waiting to be raised; prisoners, thousands of them were rotting in prison stewing with the same rage and bitterness that marinated Clyde's soul.

Put 1+2+3 together and you get an army of dangerous men with nothing to lose, cruising the country en masse in Ford Willys raiding US govt armories for BARs. Now you've got an embryonic revolutionary force that Trotsky would envy.

youtu.be/cRYp6Xos79k

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Post counts by user ID:

62c795: 98 (16.78%) <= CHECK OUT THE TOPPEST FAGGOT
f3618e: 35 (5.99%) 000000: 16 (2.74%) 54a775: 14 (2.4%) 44b44f: 12 (2.05%) 0aff9e: 12 (2.05%) ce6380: 12 (2.05%) 652cbd: 9 (1.54%) 4ab1e0: 9 (1.54%) 9b1fd4: 9 (1.54%) 1cd940: 8 (1.37%) f9bd47: 8 (1.37%) c00b8c: 8 (1.37%) 5feaeb: 7 (1.2%) 06a2cb: 7 (1.2%) 058fad: 7 (1.2%) 2f7849: 6 (1.03%) 7d8dad: 6 (1.03%) e74b30: 5 (0.86%) 4eb0a5: 5 (0.86%) 786e89: 5 (0.86%) c91d8f: 5 (0.86%) bee095: 4 (0.68%) 075994: 4 (0.68%) 4c2fdd: 4 (0.68%) ac0478: 4 (0.68%) c00e45: 4 (0.68%) e85696: 4 (0.68%) a3033f: 4 (0.68%) f7ee1e: 4 (0.68%) 85effb: 3 (0.51%) 374e87: 3 (0.51%) b0f071: 3 (0.51%) 0393ba: 3 (0.51%) 6c8285: 3 (0.51%) 3614cf: 3 (0.51%) add705: 3 (0.51%) 69c652: 3 (0.51%) 3ba915: 3 (0.51%) ac42b5: 3 (0.51%) 9269cc: 3 (0.51%) 4b2e2b: 3 (0.51%) a036dc: 3 (0.51%) d34905: 3 (0.51%)

38 anons made 2 posts
131 anons made 1 posts

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
kike: 38 <= TOP CUSS
shit: 31
fuck: 26
nigger: 20
faggot: 15
ass: 9
pussy: 5
fag: 3
hell: 3
bitch: 2
cunt: 2
bastard: 1
motherfucker: 1
damn: 1
asshole: 1
butt: 1

Oliver White
Oliver White

How can one hold all these repeating digits?

DUBS
> 44's (7 total; 15.91%)
> 66's (7 total; 15.91%)
> 77's (6 total; 13.64%)
> 99's (6 total; 13.64%)
> 88's (5 total; 11.36%)
> 00's (3 total; 6.82%)
> 11's (3 total; 6.82%)
> 22's (3 total; 6.82%)
> 55's (3 total; 6.82%)
> 33's (1 total; 2.27%)

TRIPS
> 111's (1 total; 50.00%)
> 444's (1 total; 50.00%)

Attached: 1add9ca5a646401ab9d14cbd4b90d04b.jpg (42.22 KB, 602x481)

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Attached: 33079b8ecbc64fd6a0cf48c38bd848b8.png (127.8 KB, 1081x846)

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Attached: d7fa5d6148ce482986065ad7905b0084.png (127.8 KB, 1081x846)

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

PEPE!!!! :DDDDD

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

"Some reason" He was raped user. That prison was notorious for it.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

It's meth. I'm from the same place he represents in Congress, and I've known a million high-functioning tweakers.

See how his skin seems to have been removed, tumbled in the clothes dryer for 10 minutes, and then put back on him? How his ears are growing weird and he's got the slobbery lips? Look around his lower face – those pockmarks are pick sites covered with foundation.

He's rich and well connected, so it's probably some prescription for Ritalin or Adderall, but he's on the shit, no doubt in my mind.

He might also be a fag; pic related.

Attached: Pastor-Ted.jpg (30.38 KB, 450x337)

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

"I fucking dare you peasants to murder me and my entire family"
- Rep. Eric Swalwell

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

buy them back
GEE they couldnt of came up with THAT IDEA when they bitched abou8t fucking NIGGERS

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

when Cruz thing happened I googled "Nick Cruz gun in court" "Nick Cruz gun with evidence tags", nothing .After spending time on Zig Forums you just learn to trust that gut feeling when "something isn't right"

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

5.0 progress ,Yeah that's exactly what it's about ,Fuck off and leave people alone,someone who doesn't get it will never get it some people just want you to fuck off,It's like (((they))) didn't learn anything from making gamers their enemies

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit