2020 Planning Thread

Now that the midterms are finished aside from a few states that need to be thoroughly scrutinized, we should start to look towards 2020 and the potential candidates that will be running. If we get started looking for dirt on these people now they won't have time to scrub it from the web.
I think there is a good chance that Michelle Obama makes a run for the presidency. She is being shilled hard right now by jewtube and the media, she has a good approval rating with normies, and she hasn't been involved in too much controversy. Does she have a penis? Maybe.
Another likely candidate is ol groping Joe, former vice president Joe Biden. He has previously been very vocally anti-Trump but I haven't heard too much from him recently. Maybe he's waiting to be shipped to Gitmo. But he could also be preparing his 2020 campaign.
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado has also speculated about making a run for the presidency, admittedly I know very little about him. He does seem to have some media support and backing from others in government.
Oprah Winfrey has said she isn't planning on making a run in 2020 but I don't think it would hurt to gather dirt on her anyways if possible. It's confirmed she's friends with Harvey Weinstein and the boys.
Other celebrity candidates that have been speculated are Dwayne Johnson, Alec Baldwin, as well as Mark Zuckerberg.
I don't think Kamala Harris has a prayer. Cory Booker and Michael Avenatti should also largely be ignored. Joe Kennedy may run but I doubt he ever recovers from having cum all over his face on TV.

Hillary Clinton has also suggested she hasn't ruled out running in 2020 but even the normies are fed up with her. Bernie will die before 2020 so he won't run.

I'd like to also encourage you all to name people you think might be prepping to run in 2020. I would also like to open the floor to suggestions for anyone possibly better than Trump.

Attached: hickenlooper.jpg (256x314 1.45 MB, 221.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-brandy-dahl-s-nipple-378uhfy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger, incompetent, radicalizing.
If she defeated Trump in some sort of obviously fraudulent election, that would radicalize the fuck out of many Republicans and would knock a lot of these cowardly fense sitters off their fense.

Boring old White guy. We must prevent White men from getting a democratic nomination at all costs. Seeing White men represented by the democrats is confusing for the poor lemmings. The democrats must be clearly and visibly the party for non-Whites.

A nobody from nowhere that no one knows.

A walking corpse and everyone knows it.

Of these freaks and traitors, Michelle Obama I believe would be the best thing to happen to this debased country. The more odious and ridiculous the candidates, the less faith the authoritarian conservative types will have in the System.

The System is killing us. Nothing will ever get better until this disgusting thing is overthrown and destroyed. I'll be called a "paid kike" for pointing this out but it is true. The System must be destroyed.

Attached: Manchester Bombing .jpg (1023x681, 90.97K)

REPEAT AFTER ME:
The political solution is a real solution and not the circus
Repeat that three times then go read your Q.

I have a great idea. What about a kike (D) vs another kike (R)? The kikeaphon of more kikes needs some definite kike support from the kike sucking kike population of this beautiful kike nation. Theres never enough kike for my kike sucking needs.
The political solutions to the kike problem deserves the kikiest of support from /pol.

Im sure a kike like yourself will agree.

ITT: (((dailystormer))) shills the Right VS. Left hegelian dialectic

I'm gonna vote all D so this country will collapse faster.

Don't vote all D you fool.
Vote for outsiders with no political connections.

Naw, you're on your own

The left does not have anyone that can beat trump currently but I can guarantee that they will pull someone out of thin air.

This is the real question, I seriously hope someone more right than him shows up that can shift the Overton window further to the right. But this person also has to appeal to lemmings and be electable and not a sperg. Trump has mostly served his purpose as far as waking people up to the media and the immigration issue. Time for for someone else to take it a step further.

Throw the bums out. People need to be replaced, whether there's a better alternative waiting or not. if you don't throw the bums out you end up with institutional corruption and an even bigger disincentive to fulfill campaign promises. The new ZOGbot requires some time to fill positions, appoint members to his cabinet, etc. That's all time wasted on administrative things that cannot be used to screw us. Throw the bums out.

Attached: 7516130e2e879a2a6ce5f617b6a45508e1a2ebc3a6a202c596de348431dd72b9.gif (500x282, 1.81M)

You know the republicans are not going to nominate someone else, let alone someone better and the democrats will be just as bad, if not worse than Trump. Maybe there are a few 'accelerationist' candidates, but i wouldn't hold my breath for someone decent.

Vote Little win big

Thanks for posting this, user. I almost read siege instead. You saved me.

In the end conservatives, republicans, libertarians, Zig Forumsacks and everyone else on the right will likely return to the voting strategy they've been following for the last decade. When in doubt: Vote republican. (You don't want the democrats to gain control!?)

Attached: right_wing_voting_strategy.jpg (712x1560, 491K)

NO

NO

NO

NO MORE ELECTIONS

FUCK OFF!!!

Attached: DACA.webm (264x480, 6.96M)

Goreposting only works with newfags, newfag. Also feel free to present a better idea that actually will work and make sense you blackpill nigger.

Well I'm definitely not voting for Trumpberg

normally i'm pretty sensitive to gore but when funky towns started playing i lmaoed.

Posts grouped by user ID:

3 anons made 2 posts
12 anons made 1 posts

OP is (1) and done!

CUSSES IN THIS BREAD
kike: 12

Attached: 9df8788edd574bbdb5480c4e8b4b76af.png (1081x846, 127.81K)

whichever Dhimmicuck Swamp rat claws their competitors enough to come out on top and manages to miraculously avoid the usual Clinton Body Count wet works of shooting themselves 2x in the back of the head and then drowning and then being found dead in their ranch hotel room near the vine yard will still ultimately succumb to the good ol' Guccifer 3.0 treatment of being brutally hacked and doxed and reduced to a national laughing stock as hundreds of millions of us laugh at their emails. bring it on Bolshevik faggots. the other day when Trump warned Antifa about the RWDS kicking their asses, he meant on the cyber battlefield in addition to these means streets.

I’m not going to vote for Netenyahoo I mean Trump again

>Thinks that the solution is to continue playing (((their))) games.

Attached: Laughter - Goodfellas.jpg (960x720, 81.17K)

The only winning move is not to play. Then upending the board and putting your own on the table.

Good guesses on the dem nominees, but who would run for the repubs?

Oh look its this bot again

Country is going to shit and there's nothing we can do about it. Best play is to hide out in white trad communes and then rebuild a few of the rural areas to be more traditional. Then wait patiently until we get a real, actual leader.

A US equivalent of Macron.

Good idea, Just let the left go out and openly elect whatever communist filth they want to bury this place even further. Im not saying to blatantly support Trump but fucking think for a second.

Attached: cornchip.jpg (570x390, 50.92K)

Will vote for the most retarded democrat candidate they trot out there. No thanks to another four years of baste ass kissing while hwhites get all the blame. All for a shit economy and the opportunity to working minimum wage jobs.

you all are useless sacks of shit. i've already posted a thread like this twice, but you faggots didn't want to provide your input bcuz muh natsoc goons

the truth is that none of you give a shit about progress unless the movement has undercurrents of 1) white nationalism and 2) gassing of jews. you natsoc sacks of dicks are the reason why Zig Forums is useless to the anti-left movement

here are the posts i made that resulted in sperging

We still hold house and senate until January 3, 2019

While it's looking grim with losing the house (and, face it, we knew we would) and possibly losing our senate majority as these new bogus democratic votes creep in, Trump still has until January 3, 2019 to get some last-minute shit done provided he can talk some sense into the RINOs who haven't been ousted yet. And that's probably a long shot since his dumb ass called them out by name in a recent press conference.

Nevertheless, it is still possible to get some bills through the senate and house for:

- Immigration reform: Eliminate birthright citizenship and deny DACA recipients the right to vote in our elections until they go through the full citizenship process. Militarize the border. Capture and do not release
- Voter ID: Speaks for itself
- Social media reform: Social media services shall not – either by automated algorithm or manual administrative action – engage in the practice of banning, limiting, or promoting the viewability, discoverability, or interactability of any user account or user-provided content unless it is violation of any US law

These are key to ensuring that we have a chance in 2020. If we allow illegals to vote in our elections and social media monopolies to control the flow of information and create a false appearance of democratic majority, the damage done by 2020 will be irreparable and we can all just kill ourselves. Right now, things are still salvageable. We just need to find a way to get an urgent message to Trump and his administration. Hopefully, he's smart and already knows his days are numbered unless he utilizes this remaining time. In case he isn't, a contingency plan would be helpful.

And if you're a natsoc goon who wants to do nothing more than shit in this thread without contributing to a solution and instead run around calling everyone a shill and a jew and just be an general overall faggot defeatist, get out. We do not need you.

Attached: natsoc lol.png (1081x846, 127.79K)

We skated by this election with but the hair on our balls, and you can attribute the majority of the left's victories to the advantages they pull in tech, social media, and accademia:

* All levels of academia from K through college are indoctrinating our children to believe that republicans/conservatives are the scourge and excrement of the known universe. With each passing year, more and more of these indoctrinated snowflakes reach voting age while the oldest of our generation die. You can finish the math on that.
* Social media and tech are monopolized by leftists like Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg of Facebook, Jack Dorsey of Twitter, Sundar Pichai of Google, and Susan Wojcicki of YouTube, all of whom have cultivated leftist monocultures within their organizations. With unfathomable power to silence dissent and change our culture at their fingertips, they continue to suppress non-left-leaning speech all across the internet. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and you can be 100% certain that they are abusing their leverage to nefarious ends.

Because the house is now split, you can pretty much expect nothing to get done within the next two years as far as pulling the reins on tech and social media are concerned. The senate could propose a bill, but it would die instantly in the new democrat-controlled house. I don't even believe an executive order can be used to regulate social media. Therefore, I think Trump needs to either 1) endorse and provide funding for existing social media sites like Gab or 2) create his own. It rests on Trump because, any time one of us tries to create an alternative social media site, the big tech monopolies in place shoot it down. Just look at what's been happening to Gab. It doesn't help that it was infested by NatSoc goons, either, something else that will need to change if we want to move forward.

We also need to work on academia which Betsy DeVos could have a huge hand in. The radicalization of our youth by teachers and professors who use their position as political platforms must be stopped. If this continues, the next election will be overrun by a whole new wave of radicalized young voters who hate the republican party without even knowing why. This combined with social media's promotion of left-leaning voices and you have a recipe for defeat in 2020.

All that said, we need to begin mobilizing now and get our message out to those who have close or direct ties to Trump and his administration. He needs to know what's truly at stake. Now that the RINOs know they are no longer welcome, regaining the house in 2020 should be a top priority as we will finally able to inflict some necessary damage. I say we compile a list of the most important people in Trump's cabinet and political circles and hit them with non-stop emails about what needs to change if the party wishes to survive in 2020.

People I can think of:

- Brad Parscale, Trump's campaign manager
- Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education
- All GOP senators and house representives

Lastly, don't fucking tell me

It's working for SA

NOTICE HOW THOSE POSTS ACTUALLY BEGIN TO LOOK FOR A SOLUTION

doesn't matter to you natsoc faggots, though. you care NOTHING about any movement to combat the left. you're only interested in hunting down j00z. you voted for trump because you actually thought he was going to gas the kikes. instead, he put his hand on the great wall of kike and now you're all so butthurt that you hate the republican party more than the dems.

That's actually a natural and organic "building burp"
t. NIST

There can be only 3 viable candidates

-Jim Webb (JFK 2.0)
-Rand Paul
-Patrick Little

Everyone else including orange blumpf can fuckoff.

ur a blumpf

You forgot Eric "Duke Nukem" Swalwell.

this guy gets it.

Attached: 5d9fc2e3daa48f99d393f72103950c23dc90d8d79fde93bb112ee0850e7cbc2f.png (1176x775, 119.12K)

The traitorous republican ZOGbots do not, have never and will never support our agenda. Go back to /r/the_zognald, there are plenty of delusional, roleplaying featherheads like you.

Attached: (You).png (684x660, 761.74K)

top fucking kek the spambot is right

Attached: Untitled.png (898x365, 146.97K)

You're like fucking NPCs. End yourselves now

Attached: npc brainlet 02.png (635x700, 126.76K)

When a bot spams the board and you react with a bot-like response, it says everything that needs to be said about your dead movement. natsocs BTFO by a bot lmao

The levels of reddit are getting out of hand. Fuck off and kill yourselves.

Attached: born to jew.jpg (486x576, 57.39K)

how about you kill yourself instead? we would all be better off, you useless vestige

Lel, I'm glad for it. Underestimate it to your hearts content.

The cry of a retarded, defeatist trumpnigger who's never known anyone from fucking South Africa and gets all his news regarding SA from trumpnigger news aggregators.

I lived next to a family from SA, they were simultaneously the most redpilled and bluepilled people I've ever met - serpentza on youtube, the chinese government spy is probably the best representation of your average SA citizen you can find online.

These people never had the advantage, especially in a post-Rhodesia SA. Most whites left when the following things happened:

They maintained society with Apartheid, and then were guilted into giving it up. Most of the whites, especially military minded ones either left or joined mercenary groups(who don't give a fuck about race, only who pays them. which is usually oil companies defending pipelines, water companies defending purification plants, and the odd building owner who wants a form of repo only a bunch of /bigguys/ can deliver)

Whites were always a minority. The situation there could never ended in their favor. Rhodesia and the Apartheid state were merely band-aids for an eventual problem. It would have either ended with guilt, or by niggers violently rising up and taking back what they see as theirs(or in the case we're in now - both) \

In America there are three major differences:
>there's a lot more living space

In SA there's only so much space, and there's already too many niggers. How do you see that ever being a winning situation for whites short of the Boer somehow convincing the UN to go full exterminatus on the local flora and fauna. America is a much different story. Even if every city were thoroughly given the Johannesburg treatment there would still be undisturbed rural towns that niggers simply cannot get to due to distance and climate alone.

Shove that muh south africa shit up your ass, trumpnigger. The Boer need help, not your faggot ass using them as a republican bargaining chip.

How about Steve King

Face the reality, natsoc goony boi. Every one of your natsoc figureheads gets shoah'd from the public square. Tell me, what ever happened to Paul Nehlen, Patrick Little, and Art Jones? Do you still lock yourself in your closet and jerk yourself off to the idea that they might make a comeback? Do you?

where'd your republican jew figureheads get you?
several thousand more buh-ased DACApedes and red flag laws?

seems to be working well. someone already got killed when the government came for his guns.
And it's all BASED daddy Drumpfie's fault

Would dems be a better alternative? Trump did what he could with a congress packed with RINOs. Don't get me wrong: I am still pissed at Trump for dilly dallying around with pointless shit when he could have been pulling the reins on big tech and social media, but a dem-controlled congress would have us far worse off on all fronts. You're too stupid to realize this, natsoc faggot.

No, neither political party helps the cause. They all shill for israel and don't give a damn about White America.
Completely irrelevant. Even normalfag boomers aren't hooked on facebook anymore and more people are adopting the European and Asian model of forming groups within private chat apps like WhatsApp and Discord. These are harder to censor because they're simply harder to patrol. Even chinese government sponsored WeChat can't be effectively censored because too many people use it. Big Data is dying and neither party will have much of an effect on that

And you're too stupid to realize that by shilling for republikikes you're just prolonging the inevitable. Keeping everyone happy for too long just leads to stagnation and then before you know it you're a minority in your own country and the battle is lost before it even started.

As if your dying cause is the only cause. The… lmao. You're NPC'ing everything the user said here:

White nationalism is dead, idiot. Deal with it. Your kind get shoah'd every time you poke your stupid fucking heads up out of the sand. Why don't you just stay down where you belong so that the rest of us can make actual progress?

Nobody uses these. Nobody mobilizes on these apps in large numbers.

What is the inevitable?

Accelerationists get the rope too.

Don't argue with Aaron Lawson, it is a waste of time. We should instead be focused on tracking down and killing Aaron Lawson.

Imagine being this retarded. And you have the audacity to call others goons. You MAGAfags are the biggest spastics on this board bar none. What's going to be your next shill narrative when January rolls round and you've still passed nothing of note.

He'll blame in on the Democrat controlled House and ignore that Trump did fuck all for two years.

john mccain
jeff flake
alaska bitch

Shouldn't all effort be spent on redpilling the public on the Jews, rather than trying to elect a slightly less Kosher candidate?

Attached: oyvey6.jpg (1089x1440, 531.18K)

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-brandy-dahl-s-nipple-378uhfy

People support way too many candidates, it's almost impossible to avoid supporting crooks when you support dozens of candidates every election cycle. Support less candidates. The poorer you are and the less time you have, the less candidates you should support. We don't want the good guys to almost win, we want them to win.

1. Run for office yourself, you are the only person in the universe that you have full control over.
2. Support only a small number of fully vetted, dependable candidates with a long history of sharing your worldview.
3. One good guy in office is worth more than all corrupt, coin-operated politicians combined.
3.1. Once you made the decision to support someone, support him with all you've got to ensure his election.
4. Don't waste your energy on losers, turncoats, questionable characters and people you have not personally vetted.
5. Throw the bums out. Once a politicians has shown himself to be a turncoat he needs to get the boot.
6. Electoral politics is extremely inefficient. There are better ways to change the world.

Attached: eedf15690adbceb311efcedaf65a3a7c7231e30b8675a3660b267f492bc47140.png (1200x800, 229.71K)

If those 2 (one is dead) are the problem then what difference is it going to make from now till January? They're still Senators, so how is that MAGAfaggots plan of pushing through legislation in the remaining 2 months going to work? Spastic.
Also, 11 Republicans voted against the WH's most recent immigration bill. 6 Republicans voted against repealing Obamacare, of which Flake was not a apart of. You're a moron if you think it was just those 3 that were the problem, but you MAGAfags will still shill for voting Republican.

Would it not be easier to find the worlds shittiest candidate and shill them hard to Normalfags, you wont need to dig up dirt on them. Just wind em up, watch them self destruct then get reamed in the debates. It would be alot easier to win if Trump is running against a potato (social retard i.e Zuckerberg).

As far as I know, I'm not a Jew nor a Jewish supremacist.

Attached: nic.jpg (620x372, 40.18K)

Telling you guys, the main runners are going to be "democratic socialists" like sanders, not far left wing like the supporters he had, but his mindset will shift to become the mainstream of the liberals, it already has. Thats how their party has gone, further and further left over time.

The next group of nominees who are in serious contention will be those with mindsets like sanders, so look for those types. Not the shillarys or bidens, even the tranny obama is probably to "moderate" at this point to really inspire their base. Yes, he is liked by them, but he is also directly linked to the gay obama who is not well-liked by the vocal left because he was not "far left enough" he didnt go far enough, he was to soft. They want someone like sanders, but with a spine and a pair of nuts.

THAT, is the kind of person you need to be looking for as being the prime candidates for their nomination in 2020. Mark my wards, that is the kind of person they'll have up and be supporting hardcore

I don't think you need to bother with 2020 planning. Its almost certain that both parties will run good goyim that will put the boots to our throats. Trump has proven himself to be a fraud and that democratic voting is not an option for us now. The number of attacks that are aimed to turn the consensus against nationalism will increase and they will enforce stricter measures on hate speech and gun ownership, just to name a couple of examples. Many place their hope in Trump, many were suspicious but voted anyway and others knew it was all a show so didn't bother.

I'll probably be called a shill but I think the peaceful route for white Americans is over.

/thread

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

(((OUR))) CANDIDATE

This is an angle I haven't seen much of, civcucks cry about muh naghtsiz making their negro worshiping anti white leaders look bad when these idiots constantly get caught up in scandals and throw their supporters to the wolves to save their own hides.
Look and Gavin Mcanus and how he sold out his "proud boys" when they got into fights with antifa.

Attached: trumpcucks2.jpg (604x597, 225.5K)

Why are your democrat NPCs wearing MAGAhats?

HAHAHAHA
These fucking shills.

Who cares.

This is why I hate accelerationists as well, might as well become a defeatist and give the fuck up if you desire to make it living hell on Earth for your own kind. Every war won is always because one side never ever gives up the fight and keeps on pushing, postponing, delaying, subverting and stifling the other's chances to claim victories. Same here going on in America…. you anons think this 2nd Amendment issue is something new? Fuck NO. They've been trying to ban our guns forever, and we've been pushing back against it every single fucking time!

Spoken like a bluepilled faglord.

Accelerationism done wrong is giving your enemy what they want.
Accelerationism done correct is essentially burning the place down and forcing the System to enact policies that alienate itself from the masses and causes the System to lose support and collapse.

There's also this other option where you just don't vote and prepare for the next civil war.

Voting in national elections is virtually irrelevant except maybe in a swing state. Maybe.
However, that does not mean one should avoid politics and just stay home playing with your guns and counting food. Politics is unavoidable and being involved is the path to victory regardless of whether or not a civil war happens.
Also, this whole "Just wait for the civil war. It's coming any minute now…. aaaaaaanny minute now…… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany minute now. Don't worry. I have a strong feeling it's gonna happen any minute now" strategy is retarded.
Become involved in the political process not by voting but by actively taking part in government.
That way, you could actually help START the civil war or be in a position to capitalize on it if it happens.

Retarded plebian logic that keeps the bread and circus going. Do yourself a favor and read about the civil wars that ended the Roman Republic: the heads of politicians from both sides were put on the speaking platform and no legislation was able to be passed. War is itself politics by other means, ever heard that before? Hmm?

Attached: stop-quoting-laws-carry-weapons-quote-on-storemypic-7bdc1.png (600x600, 11.8K)

I would like to point out that you can influence an election without casting a vote with the banter and memes produced about whoever is running. This is difficult to do in advance because these memes are often topical and concern recent actions by an already established candidate, but my intention making this thread was more to brainstorm who might be the most likely contenders for the nominations. For example if we were to spam twitter and youtube comments with anecdotes of Joe Biden being a pedophile creep or Michelle Obama saying some ignorant bullshit we could swing people's opinions of these candidates before they ever start their campaign. Or if we could create media that diminishes the importance and respect of a person like the edits of Obama stuttering for 50 minutes. I more wanted to direct energy towards the future and brainstorm potential targets for that energy.

Plan on losing
Plan on losing everything
Plan on open borders and no one will do a single thing to stop it

I never said that. Argue the point, not your strawman

Why not wars that happened 100 years ago instead?
Also, the people who won the Roman civil war had taken my advice and were deeply involved in politics. That's why they won.

That's kind of my point.

lol what a sad life you must live

memes are just one of the forms of rhetoric of today, they're punctual and effective at making a point

Went door to door 2016. Swung multiple voters having conversations at their doorstep on Syria and the Iraq-Iran-Syria pipeline. Flipped my state red.

You'll have to repeat it because it sounds like "politics=voting". You also never refuted my counterpoint that war is itself politics by other means.
Caesar won through military generalship, you know nothing.
Then you don't even disagree with anything that I just fucking said.

Attached: download.jpg (421x540, 32.43K)

it's all so tiresome…
i hope drumpfy will keel over in 30 days or less.

"Memes" do nothing, period. What little effect you thought they has been subverted by the people you were trying to subvert. From pepe to the NPC meme.

You're the tool of kikes then, congrats.

Why would I refute what I believe?
If you reread my post, you'll learn that I said that voting is irrelevant. Instead, one should become INVOLVED in political action. Voting is about the least involved you can get other than staying at home.

Surely you are not actually this stupid.
The entire war was fought BECAUSE of politics you historically illiterate child. ALL civil wars are political in nature. In fact, the whole reason for the war (you probably don't even know so I'll tell you) was to secure Caesar's political future. You see, Caesar's entire plan was to run for council after his governorship in Gaul in order to ennact his reforms. However, the conservative bloc in the senate had thwarted this plan via some legal hokus pokus and thus Caesar was FORCED to engage in the civil war.
In fact, if you had actually studied that war instead of blindly bringing it up in your ignorance, you'd know that all throughout the war, Caesar kept returning to Rome to run in political elections. He eventually elected himself dictator just so that he could engage in a legal loophole that allowed him to run for council that made his war legal.
And after the war (and during it) Caesar went out of his way to make everything he did appear legal. He even forgave half of the senators who had fought against him just so that he could make his councilship appear legitimate.

So in short, you literally know nothing about the war you are attempting to use as an example. Shut your fucking mouth and READ about the things you ignorantly bring up you dumb nigger.

By the agreed-on understanding of what that entails, that could very well simply be civil war. So what the fuck do you mean by this phrase if not that?
The entire war was fought THROUGH war, I point out the how and then you try to shift the conversation to the why when we already established that fucking war is politics by other means. This is either a giant non-argument or you're just too much of a pussy to tell me what you specifically want me to do.

You're on serious drugs if you think there was any benefit from Hillary Clinton being elected. We dodged immediate genocide. This is a game of survival.

Actually good posts.

Attached: 1542162059157.jpg (1440x1080, 113.63K)

Civil wars are politics by other means. However, the victors of civil wars have laid the groundwork for their victory BEFORE the war begins.
What kind of idiot waltzes into a civil war before he has made sure that he will win?

What the fuck are you even trying to say here? "War is fought through war"
That's about as profound as saying that water is wet.
I am pointing out what you seem to not understand and that is that the war was fought in order to advance Caesar's political aims and was a part of a larger, far more important political conflict.

The "Radicalization" of our youth is ultimately self defeating, though. Children and teenagers are the biggest non-conformists ever who despise any kind of authority, and the left has poised themselves to be the biggest authoritarians on the market.
Isn't that problem self-correcting? Did you listen to any of the coked-up nonsense they pushed onto you when you were going through school or did you silently mock it with the rest of your classmates as being lame shit that only out-of-touch adults worried about?

Except that immigration levels never fucking changed you dumb fucking neocon shill.

If it's not war or voting then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-01-07-at-12.41.25-PM.png (775x432, 51.89K)

How on earth can I become more clear?
Become INVOLVED in the political process.
That means go to your local government and figure out how things work. Then become involved in this process.