Three heroes beat nigger while yelling racial slurs

WHITES ARE WAKING UP TO THE NIGGER PROBLEM AND TAKING ACTION

nola.com/crime/2018/11/3-accused-of-marigny-beating-involving-racial-slurs-brass-knuckles-turn-themselves-in.html#incart_river_index

This is my neck of the woods so I thought I would share a heartwarming story of giving one back to the nigger menace for the many blows we receive from them. Maybe we can start a gofundme and cover the cost of bail for these heroes? I'll put in twenty dollars if someone reliable and honest can start one.

Attached: our hero.jpg (960x708 60.96 KB, 47.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gpGIt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdemeanor_murder#Louisiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

three whites get thrown in jail while accomplishing absolutely nothing

Exactly. The only group whose elderly should be targeted are the jews, because they are the only elderly who pose a threat to whites.

That's some nice fake news ya got there, op.

This is New Orleans nigger, top 3 worst cities, I believe it happened.

Hmmmm.

Attached: whiteraceallegedly.jpg (960x715 1011.45 KB, 766.72K)

They need to wake up to the Jew. The nigger is just the lap dog of the kike.

One white is worth five younger niggers, this is fucking pathetic.

/thread

archive.is wasnt working so I decided to just post the nola link. I don't have time to worry about your autistic formatting standards

Whites are waking up!!!

This. I bet they dont know who's behind, Hollywood, news media, neocon politics, and flooding the border.

I actually know him, it took me a second to recognize him. Texted his wife and asked her about it and she said the nigger got out with a bat and swung at them first.

That's not what this is at all.

I just shot him a message on facebook asking if he needs help covering the cost of bail

Sounds like they exercised their right to self defense of their life. Case closed move on to the next nigger on nigger killing

I think it was like 2k said and done.
Exactly, Nola niggers are terrible, but ebil whitey isn’t allowed to defend himself against animals.

So you're saying the still-painful legacy of slavery has caused these young skinheads to enact white supremacist violence against an African-American with a documented history of either PTSD or fetal alcohol syndrome, whichever works better? Oy vey! 6 million years at hard labor, goyim!

Attached: Morris_Dees.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

Stopped reading there. This thread is obviously bait for a buzzfeed article trying to get a headline like
Sorry for ruining your shekels

Attached: 1461675477828.png (532x557, 44.74K)

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY think about the optics!

So a nigger getting a well deserved beat down is "absolutely nothing" to you? Why don't you take a visit to the black on white crime thread and if the reality of our situation still doesn't sink in then just leave this board altogether

If the description is true, the three guys standing in the road refusing to move, then it's not a well deserved beat down of an old nigger rather than the fresh niggers found on a black on white crime thread. 0/10

That's not what this story is about at all.

As if we needed more evidence that Faceberg is utter fucking cancer…

What do you suppose the odds are that any mention of brass knuckles doesn't make it to trial?
And who goes out armed with knuckle dusters, anyway?

user, please be patient, it takes time to edit out anything that might exonerate or excuse the accused.

It helps to learn how to sanitize URL's before running them through archive.is.
archive.fo/gpGIt

A bat in the hands of a 64 year-old nigger who's allowed an opening can still paint the sidewalk with your brains just as easily as if wielded by a 24 year-old buck.

Speaking of fresh…

this. fuck you op you dumb fucktard. get a job that doesn't involve fellating kikes.

sounds like self defense. those look like good boys. they dindu nuffin.

Attached: segregation forever.jpeg (398x248, 21.9K)

So much for a kike-free first post.

so you're saying they should let the nigger beat them with a stick? because if you read carefully you will see that the nigger came at them with a stick BEFORE they were forced to respond in self defense.

go back to orbiting nick fuentes faggot

Years of whites being pussies has given niggers and spics this unbelievably arrogant attitude like this nigger thinking he can win a 3 v 1. Too bad they didn't finish the job on this nigger.

Im not sure they are heros, assaulting someone and acting like niggers…3 on 1, and an elder

fucking disgusting

Based mystery meat

fucking all of this

Do the police think people don't know what brass knuckles do to someone?
It's pretty obvious the DA who brought the charges is kike tier retarded.
Using brass knuckles is enough for attempted murder charges. The damage done by brass knuckles is horrifying.

2 white men and a mutt couldn't manage to feed an old crippled nigger to the alligators? C'mon now Thibodaux.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdemeanor_murder#Louisiana

Attached: 8b1.png (680x510, 1.34M)

When's the last time you heard of someone who's unconscious driving themselves to the hospital?? Obviously he wasn't that bad off

Attached: niggers.jpg (158x179, 5.73K)

Only the first one looks white, and they're all dressed like niggers.

user the victim is black so you cant really tell whats a bruise and what's not.

why did they beat up a 64 year old black guy instead of a much younger black guy who is far, far more prone to violence because he isn't old?

wtf the meme is real, ella criatura

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (987x571, 144.08K)

3 wiggers vs 1 crippled nigger… doesn't really scream "white power" to me.

You sound like someone fortunate enough to never have grown up around or live amongst spics. That's a standard appearance for them. They're all over the spectrum in terms of how hideous mixed-race genetics can afford beauty.

When you're done seeing how varied they are in disgusting appearances, be sure to take this to heart. They think to look like that is normal. When a "sexy latina woman" appears, they just think nothing of it and assume that some spics are born that way. The reality is that incidentally that woman possesses an assortment of genes that includes just enough white beauty amongst them to stand out.

Then the jew comes by to tell you to breed that because muh dick when the reality once again comes in to remind you that that mutt is only like that because of white genetics. Never downgrade. Always remind others that mutts will be mutts and "attractive" mutts are still shitskins, and there's no guarantee that the upside to their mixture will pass on. Read: Regression toward the mean.

You either breed pure, or your bloodline has no direction. It will teeter towards shit or purity. Such is the fate of all shitskins. Wiping them out would be mercy for both us and them.

I'm not opposed to beating niggers, but three on one beating a 64-year-old nigger is cowardly. This is shameful.

Stopped reading there. It's fairytale bullshit from a groid looking to cash in.

Read the name; she's a pajeet

Attached: 647c75f3899741799d403db8b1e5b4f6ac8f423fddcbf58db2b71f2cb4fa63b2.jpg (640x360, 80.96K)

kill yourself leftist scum.

That actually falls in line with what I said. There's tons of spics that look like pajeets. They're on the same level in so many ways.

this. pointless violence accomplishes nothing; this is football-hooligan tier nonsense.

Right, normally they drive themselves to the next bar.

The nigger got out of his car with a weapon. Typical nigger arrogance.

I bet if the guy was their age they would have shit their pants and gone home to eat it from each other's asses. The driver shouldn't have slowed down.

What do you suggest they do to a nigger that gets out of the car and threatens them? Be honest now Ari.

Get some reading glasses, woman.

Reminder that if any less that two witnesses exist New Orleans cannot hold you in jail for more than sixty days and cannot convict you.
Reminder this applies to murderers
Reminder murderers regularly get off the hook in New Orleans due to this very fact

One of them looks like he just got off the caravan

Three niggers beat up a harmless old nigger and make all whites look bad and give all nigger criminals some get out of jail free cards.

Great job.

This nigger looked like he was gonna pull out a gun or knife in a road rage incident because he thought I could drive through cars in rush hour , I didn't provoke the situation . I also wasn't standing in the middle of the road like a retarded nigger, and if I was and somebody asked me to move and said move asshole I'd say fuck you and move, but the moment it because life or death shit and not pissing contest you back the fuck up unless you wanna play Russian roulette. So this nigger was screaming shit, "you fucked with the wrong nigga today!" After he parks his car and starts searching for something. At that point I could read the body language and was like ok if I make one move at him in any way I'm getting shot so I just drove away. Read the news a few weeks later and he stabbed two of his managers because they fired him for stealing. Didn't bother reporting him for his incident against me becuse I wasnt going to get his fucking id and black male forties isnt going to do much. A literal fucking rabid nigger, I played chess, and I wasnt stabbed. If you get in situations lile this you are a fucking IDIOT and a LOSER!

Pajeet-spic detected.

Don't judge people by race, only I can do that when I write articles meant to generate outrage! Some people like you cant make judgements about people though. You need anger management. I need money though so I don't need anger management.

Funny how the media literally summons all crime yet nobody, not one of these expert prosecutors investigators inteligence analysts psychologist or victims ever look there. You can actually put your brain into a state where none of this retarded cavemen nonsense exists. That's why they summon more chaos. Religion is gay and debunked but if it were real I think its pretty clear who the demons would be, every fucking blood sucking kike nigger faggot cunt on the glowing screen.

Do you know how much crime niggers commit though?

This is a VERY important point that is all too often overlooked.
In the vast majority of cases where there is a decent looking mudperson, that is their white genes you are seeing,
Imagine how much better they would have looked if fully white and realize that a good looking white person threw away their genetic heritage for nothing.
Never do that, and don't let anyone you know do the same.

Of course they are. They realize if they don't do it then it will mean the end of the species.

Trading the freedom of 3 young whites for a single 64-year-old nigger is not worth it. This hurt us more than it hurt them.

Dressed like niggers
Acted like niggers
Standing in the street (jaywalking, loitering)
3 prime of life v 1 very much on the downward curve.

No commonality, no association, no sympathy.

Pic 1 -> Jason Genova

Oh come now, people!
These three exuberant youths were simply playing the knock-out game!
It was all a bit of mischievous fun, black children do this all the time with white elderly people, the little scamps!

No need to bother the police…

Attached: JesusIsPissed.jpg (300x297, 23.96K)

Beating up a 64 year old is gay.

Speaking of piss, I imagine you'll be scrubbing it out of your pants after some dindu jumps on you.

/thread

Interesting.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: #MG_6091.JPG (640x525, 147.35K)

Whatever. Black people aren't the problem. They're victims being weaponized against you. It would be easier to break the programming than it would be to wage an actual war against them. And amazingly , between Farrakhan and the rest of the "Unmentionable Blacks" ; Black people are surprisingly Nationalist and shout the same stuff you find on this board.

If you're merely talking about being nationalistic, guess what, the jews do that too. I don't think you know how this nationalism thing works. The idea is that one would put one's nation, their people, first. As a consequence each group would put everyone else second.
Obviously, but go look at the white victims of black crimes thread. You tell me if the golem doesn't desire to suffer for its actions (e.g. brutally killed a 2 year old kid in one, if not the, of the latest ones).
tl;dr the golem must perish along with its master.

This old guy didnt deserve this honestly.
Fucking three idiots more like.

How I see it?
>You remove (((them))) and two undesirable groups have no funding and can be easily removed by a show of force.

I only say this because look at how the media handles Black Nationalists. They're more afraid of them than White Nationalists simply because and I quote " Black people aren't supposed to fight the system." any group of black people that actively resist the programing of Left vs Right and focus on bettering of themselves, fellow Americans and stopping the endless kikery of Black Communities is an absolute threat that has to be silenced.

Ever single time Farrakhan opens his mouth, the media shit self and goes out of the way to to find some stupid White kids doing something and blow it completely out of proportion. Really look at the news. Every "major" pointless media slide? The man said something that would awaken the brainwashed Niggers to stop niggering around and do something.

Attached: ohi vey.jpg (800x600, 156.06K)

Could of possibly of been a based black man who would of voted for Trump, ammirite fellow MAGApede? :^)