Chipotle manager gets fired for preventing niggers from stealing food

twitter.com/i/moments/1063699674484432896

Attached: Minnesota circa CY 3.jpg (958x987 321.19 KB, 674.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/rvYZ1
archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a
archive.is/PMSGL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1video.mp4 (360x640, 13.48M)

Attached: 2video.mp4 (360x640, 14.05M)

Attached: 3video.mp4 (360x640, 13.6M)

Attached: 4video.mp4 (720x1280, 5.06M)

Attached: 5video.mp4 (720x1280, 6.93M)

Even the black guy behind the counter doesn't want to pur up with their bullshit.

I do not like niggers

I hope you archived those in the 4th pic before he nuked it

Attached: deleted.png (720x384, 137.67K)

If all they want if food that has been borrowed for a couple hours I can go into the bathroom and produce enough to feed the whole crew. I am good like that.

ahahaha
dumb nigger
save this and send it to any newsite reporting this

NOT watching more than 15 seconds of these absolute monkeys blabbering.

Fuck globohomo corporatocracy
Fuck niggers
And fuck all of you

The height of nigger advancement. Stealing fast food.

(checked)
God I hate niggers. They are like a pack of squalling chimps.

Attached: Capture.jpg (837x810, 162.87K)

This is where the West is right now.

Attached: 30_70.jpg (212x255, 17.58K)

Doesn't ETHNO-GLOBE seem more palatable (kek) now? Imagine a world without niggers. Paradise.

It's a great time to be a nigger; no?

I hope they keep doing this. They wouldn't have the balls to try this at a Chick-fil-A in say Montana.

No time is a great time to be a nigger. It still gives me cold chills to think about what a horrific accursed event it might be to get reincarnated as an even PART nigger kike a kike, shitskin or spic. For that reason alone, just the potential that anyone might get reincarnated into a nigger skin suit we should wipe them off the planet.

Attached: Capture.jpg (839x430, 96.95K)

Attached: oVLwJDp.gif (299x258, 1.22M)

Do you think they can be prosecuted for theft? If Chipotle does correct this I don't want to eat there anymore (I eat there once every six months or so). First off, WHY DO I HAVE TO SUBSUDIZE SOMALI NIGGERS STOLEN FOOD? And secondly, there might be lice, worms, that flesh eating dick bacteria or hepitis in the food now that niggers are going to flock there for gibs. Anyone think niggers wash their hands after they shit? They are disease laden and they will be touching all the surfaces as well…it is a lot harder to tell if a nigger has hepatitis than a White person.

Isn't it great to have loud, unruly niggers to fuck it up for everyone else?

Attached: let-that-sink-in.jpg (625x624, 95.93K)

>(((Chiptole)))) fires White manager because niggers were stopped from stealing food
Lel. Well, surely people should make it clear to all niggers that (((Chiptole))) has endorsed itself as the place to go for free food.

Ohhh that explains a lot, that is where all those Somali transplants got sent too. I can't wait for thimblewinter to set in. We need to make sure that we hit all the power plants and services to that as many niggers freeze to death as possible when that time comes.

This is why I never take them seriously

This country is a joke.

there are two strategies here and both work:
- encourage every nigger to take their nigger ass nigger behavior to the nearest anchor restaurant chain to make a scene and get free gibz
- goycott any restaurant chain that caves to nigger pressure because you have no desire to share a space with loud, unruly niggers that get their way like spoiled children
win/win

Niggers gonna nog like big golliwogs

Everything is archived.

archive.li/rvYZ1
archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a
archive.is/PMSGL

Attached: Capture.jpg (473x134, 20.78K)

we are soooo close to watching it all go kinetic

Send the 4th image archive link to chipotle, post response.

this is when that burner twitter account comes in handy

No. We're not.

Who want's to eat in a restaurant with those animals?

Quite

Attached: soytits2.jpg (940x1924 48.97 KB, 177.84K)

Good job, dude. Finally, someone can archive.

reminder that these are the people the live in your America.

let them lie in the country they own.
once I get some income going imma goin innawoods and opting out of the system.

Attached: DsPCv25U4AAnhj8.jpg large.jpg (616x608, 28.59K)

Niggers are famous for having the reverse Midas touch; everything they touch, even gold turns to shit.

Same. Fuck them. Hope they get raped by a pack of niggers.

Nigas touch.

ty. Apparently some folks out there are calling them on their BS. The chief nigger that brought this upon himself, has a habit of doing low-IQ nigger tier crap. May he receive a redneck christmas gift

I wish a baste innocent nigger stabbed two of those morons defending literal thieving niggers

PNW?

The shitskin shit touch

Attached: kek.jpg (907x257 48.78 KB, 44.44K)

Big chink healtcare worker I know at the gym;

"I just don't see what these people (niggers) bring to the table".

In this case they just take from the table and leave nothing but grief.

It's time to fire up the ovens like we did for StarCucks and gas these fucking niggerloving cucks.

No, just solo out in the woods, road, or land.
investing in a Diesel truck and a Silver Streak trailer is good.
though I gotta figure out how to get good solar energy and clean water.
for food, livestock is a must, so is gardening (potatoes I heard are great), and maybe game.

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.53M)

Do they want the race war to start between the nigs and spics?

Attached: 0.JPG (936x1172 53.46 KB, 120.12K)

Let them have cake.

Get a dairy cow. Dairy is a solid part of the White man's diet.

DEY GOOD KIDS, GOIN TO CHURCH EVRY SUNDAY, JUS HUNGRY IS ALL, WHY WHITEY GOTS TO BE SO RACIS

Attached: f4f33f8cd79fef897eb213ef640a0f77449a42a5e9ca4a963b3a74f5cda70301.jpeg (675x1200, 93.63K)

This was a good comment, but I didn't enjoy reading it at all.

So can the staff sue the corporation?

tfw I really wanna say something constructive without being b&'d by mawdz or accused of derailing a perfectly good nate higgers thread tho

Attached: znza808th4fc.jpg (480x480, 45.84K)

HOLY CHRIST
I fucking hate niggers.

I feel bad for the poor white folks that have to deal with this on a daily basis.

Attached: CNN.jpg (1280x720, 69.58K)

Maybe a little bit of music will make you feel better?

I had a black friend in college that worked at an applebees type restaurant that refused to wait on niggers. He said they are the worst customers, and i can agree having worked in the food industry, they're always trying to get free food and magically not have enough money when the bill comes despite prices being on the fucking menu's….it's always the waiting staff that take the harder hit than the restaurant, because the restaurant has to comp a few meals, but the waiter gets $0 after the restaurant gets theirs.

Lynette the Threat

etc…

this isn't reddit, just post.

Attached: 9goacnjtyxy11.png (637x284, 25.37K)

4th pic reminds me of another innocent couple

Attached: kust two good kids.jpg (474x355, 21.49K)

Attached: 578c4cdbe6e1eee3bfd0ca41e9ab20938e167fac6af99b306efe2f146fbaeb06.png (1080x1327, 280.54K)

No, you can afford that, but you'll take a 50 dollar meal on that 7 dollar tab, nigger.

Honestly, had a glimmer of hope that this would be the Chipotle I frequented until I noticed this behavior.

One cashier, Melissa (50-year-old black lady) would give black people free food almost 100% of the time. A group of us would go together and complained to the manager.

Went all the way to corporate, though to be fair we just said a particular cashier was "giving away free food".

Corporate actually said restaurant staff reserve the right to discount/comp food for customers. Tried to spin it like we were complaining that we didn't want to pay for our food.

We all stopped going to Chipotle. But every so often I'll drive up and park in the parking lot and look inside.

Melissa is still the cashier, 5 years later. Interesting that low-lifes really will work an entry-level job for life if you pay them $12/hour.
A woman so foul, she is uses race to mete out social justice, effectively stealing from her employer.
Found it interesting that Chipotle corporate are so afraid of their wage-slaves, they let them steal from them and punish/reward their customers based on race.

there is a great op to be had with getting a mega cheap trailer solely as a temp solution, then paying cash-as-u-go to dry-in a structure, wire it, plumb it, and slowly build everything to order. Spend the money on land near a water source running down a hill/mountain

Attached: Dine n Dash repeat off.jpg (575x1024 52.88 KB, 51.76K)

Attached: wewazwakanda.png (522x577 571.51 KB, 87.15K)

It's better if you don't eat there anyways.

Attached: 6098f7b1c24821ad6652b9c4a6b9acd0d0092db1618ff160951413a651183852.png (1080x1920 321.95 KB, 279.17K)

fucking niggers

this made me angry but in the end it's a good thing
1: chipotle is shit and has always been shit, this just reinforces it for non-niggers
2: niggers will be emboldened to steal more shit from chipotle
3: people will hate niggers more
4: chipotle will loose money when their stores are filled with no-money niggers

both of these individuals need to meet that sunset not peacefully

We could make a meme to spread: Black people eat for free at chiplotels every day. just go in order. and walk off with your food.

If it is actually policy the policy may change. I'm sure franchise owners are going to be against this "promotion"

this, i heard they have issued apology coupons for free food for niggers as a result of this incident.

I 100% agree, just like we did with Starkikes before.

good fuck them starbucks and any other cuck companies that these monkeys steal shit from and act like the filthy niglets they are. whites stay away

pure pottery

And this kids is why you don't interact with niggers, obviously nothing will happen either to the niggers and the poor fag lost his job for nothing while thieves run free

welcome to the current year this contry is in ruins.

Attached: 80e3d138eba80a492a68b60c72be9aec47c5e649ab4932dda796c53bae425712.jpg (187x255, 12.34K)

Attached: shitty attempt.jpg (474x474, 68.39K)

Attached: OP_Likes_Niggers.jpg (600x327, 62.15K)

maybe its for the best i only hope i'm still a fighting age male when it happens taking some of our commom enemies with me.

I hope chipotle bankrupts.

can't match the font but did match the color af000a thinking of chaning the small text to ali saying "I'm not going to seal the food just borrow it." as a quote or maybe "take it from me, the food is always free at chipotle" or something like that. need a little cutout of this face to put on there.
"Hi, I'm Ali. I'm like Jared Foegle except I was never fat."'.

Attached: potental not yet reached.jpg (510x261 42.39 KB, 40.67K)

Insert joke about niggers being children

if we get a decent meme we can push it before they notice and get many many free meals handed out. I'm sure the Chipotle board will be happy with all the free publicity. also employees are hard to find these days…

NIGGERS BTFO!
ARCHIVING FOR THE WIN

user, christ.

So with Trumps coming emptying of the prisons I'm calling the US will be in full anarchy in under a year

Attached: 95b8314d7935be797f805277af675afe422d5893b6b48f74b09ad403188b5a2a.jpg (500x520, 38.98K)

No, Chipotle was good for the first few years because Mexicans worked there. Then 5-6 years ago they became trendsetters by paying $10/hour, then $12/hour… with health insurance.

In mere months, the staff transformed into an all-black shit show, everyone except the cook… ex-cons and hood rats. A formerly solid restaurant became a hug box for thugs and homeless black dudes. Who doesn't want a free burrito? Let the white man subsidize it.

They even scared away most of the local white Catholic school kids. I was initially glad to be rid of those snot-nosed punks. I have no fear of black people. I came to the realization that rowdy kids were better than career criminals.

The white kids didn't hit me up for money in the parking lot.

Ultimately, the free food thing was the straw that broke the camel's back. It's like voting.

Whites making fools of themselves promoting racial equality and fairness… while blacks hook each other up and vote as a bloc.

Voted for the D - 91% in the midterms. Whites did the usual 50/39/11 split.

Why are we being told that racism is bad when minorities think it is so good? Fun and profitable for them.

Social justice is not the moral high ground, outside of academia.

No.
Eating establishments operate under different laws than typical businesses.
It's something like a kitchen contract. The diner enters into an informal contract with the business to have the business make them a meal.
Not paying is a breach of contract, not theft.
Embed related, he was famous for dining and dashing.

The fired employees can easily sue everyone involved for damages. They can sue the niggers for slander and libel, as well as emotional distress.
They can sue chipotle for creating a racially abusive environment.

WE