But muh culture, muh nation, muh white race, muh joooos

Attached: oupou.png (925x533, 207.23K)

In the five years I've been on 8/pol/, not once have I ever given anything purported to be supportive of my cause money, especially not through online means.

Now fuck off, communist scumbag.

marxist faggots cant help themselves

Are you mad, Nazi-cunt?

Attached: oup.jpg (532x528, 105.39K)

Reported for low IQ. The plan for global domination transcends capitalism. Marxism and communism rely on capitalism to create the infrastructure needed for their systems being sustainable long-term. Even Marx admitted this. Meanwhile the right can exist without it because we are reactionary. Thus, capitalism is more fundamental to the left than to the right. In fact, you morons actually require it but you don't even know that because you're illiterates.

Classcuck-Nazis like porkies cock in their throat.

Attached: ouop.jpg (300x175 6.18 KB, 9.32K)

I’m a proud Nazi cunt, and when I see group of commie scum when I’m walking the footpaths alone, you will all feel the anger of my rage after I’ve dropped every last one of you cunts

Gas

Good thing we have mods to rid the board of such faggotry………..

what elite is paying lipservice to the white race? I suppose you could say Trump two and a half years ago but that's clearly over.

Yes, of course, communism, which wants to abolish capitalism and kill the capitalists, does rely on capitalism … you are so incredibly stupid that it almost hurts.

Attached: iziu.jpeg (339x400, 53.63K)

Mhh sure… xD

Attached: buo.png (720x480 73.16 KB, 93.66K)

Said the cocksucking Nazi-faggot.

Wew lad

he's confusing social marxism with economic marxism
It's a common thing that even, especially lefties do

Couldn’t even knocked them out , that’s how week you limp wristed soy inhaling commies are.

give me (You)s holy shit

thanks

You know, when lefties are trying this hard to deflect attention from the jews(which basically ARE the "porkies"), it really makes me think. What are they trying to hide?

Attached: zizo.jpg (1533x1545, 180.05K)