Χριστιανοί φιλόσοφοι

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

i wanted to talk about christian philosophers for a moment, who do you draw your own philosophy from?
i've read the book of John of Damascus on the divine images and iconoclasm, and I could honestly recommend it to anyone interested in christian philosophy and history. what are your favorite christian philosophers Zig Forums?
inb4 luther

Attached: 12-4-john-damascus4.jpg (14.09 KB, 200x223)

Other urls found in this thread:

njegos.org/petrovics/wreath.htm
archive.org/details/NaturesEternalReligion
phys.org/news/2017-05-classical-synchronization-persistent-entanglement-isolated.html
brusselsjournal.com/node/3995

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Fuck you, idiot. I don’t “have a philosophy” because philosophy is not subjective or mystical. Philosophy seeks objective truth and involves stating things accurately with care, getting definitions right, and the like. Logic is not “my philosophy”. Delete your Somali brain.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

what are your favorite Semites
How about none and instead I read Tacitus Germania, there's a reason jews have written multiple volumes of books as to why it should have rotted away.
"among the most dangerous books ever written" -(((Arnaldo Momigliano)))

It's no coincidence Adolf Hitler was after the original copy of the manuscript.

Attached: jew-author's-project.jpg (27.04 KB, 332x499)

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Fuck you, idiot.
t. butthurt atheist
please give me an accurate definition of "philosophy" upon which you've decided to say a bunch of horseshit, otherwise jump off a rooftop.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Redirected to : Jewish philosophers

Recommended action: Throwing to the lions

We need /lionpit/ for throwing Christians just like we have the /bog/ for throwing the degenerates and people who shame their tribe

That being said, if you want some dank stuff, read this

njegos.org/petrovics/wreath.htm

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

hurr durr christianity is jewish

Attached: SYNAGOGUE-OF-SATAN.jpg (260.04 KB, 1024x768)

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Wrong again, dolt. Scholasticism is fine, but it’s not “my philosophy” and it’s not mystical; it’s logos. Can you understand the difference? Absolute retard.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

NOT THE REAL JEWS
Lions are getting really hungry

Logos and Mythos become one at the highest point.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

wrong again
on what exactly? I asked for a simple definition. did you reply to the wrong post?

Blake Price
Blake Price

highest

Proof, please, and not a screencap of some writer’s diagram.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

lions are getting really hungry
lions belong in times of heathen religions. thankfully, Constantine and Theodosius made sure to end that shite.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

The definition is in the comment you replied to. The burden is on you to supply one you prefer since clearly you don’t accept philosophy as an objective pursuit, dumbest of dumb trolls.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

Started by a man claiming to be the Jewish god, with a documented and entirely Jewish pedigree and who was raised in the Jewish tradition in the center of Jewish influence in the near east
Spread by this same man's Jewish followers after his death
Completely reliant on Jewish religion, Jewish mythology and Jewish theology
Originally noted by historians as a schismatic Jewish sect
Thousands of years of rampant philosemitism

But hey, I'm sure you'll find some routine of mental gymnastics that will allow you to dodge this. Your kind always seem to.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

u r troll
neck yourself. philosophy is the academic study of reality and existence. the word "study" implying it can be whatever the fuck it wants. it doesn't need to prove something, and it doesn't necessarily associate itself with being objective.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

There has not been one society in the entire existence of Christianity that did not have jews within its power structure. If Christians had ever actually dealt with the jewish problem there wouldn't be a jewish problem but if you look into the real jewish lies you'll see that its was the peasants who had to live under the tyranny of jewish ministers and all the Deus Vult knights ever did was attack the peasants ultimately forcing the peasants to abandon the Catholic Church and then abandon their Kings. At any point over those centuries had the "Real Christians" showed up we wouldn't be facing White genocide.

It makes no sense actually, the jews are a physically weak force which doesn't believe in Christianity, that should equal pagan. There shouldn't be any theological hangup and yet there is a really big one. Christianity isn't jewish nor are most of its adherents jewish its only for the expansion of judaism.

Attached: anti-semitism-circa-early-1400s.PNG (425.58 KB, 1342x318)

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Started by a man claiming to be the Jewish god, with a documented and entirely Jewish pedigree and who was raised in the Jewish tradition in the center of Jewish influence in the near east
implying jews were always the powerheads of Jerusalem
gtfo kike.
Spread by this same man's Jewish followers after his death
jewish
proof please.
Completely reliant on Jewish religion, Jewish mythology and Jewish theology
again, proof.
Originally noted by historians as a schismatic Jewish sect
(((historians)))
Thousands of years of rampant philosemitism
only if you're a cathocuck.
there were four whole crusades, but it's true that the crusaders were terrorist savages. it's just false to say that attempts weren't made.

William Ross
William Ross

Reality and Existence are undefined terms. You literally looked this bullshit up in the six minutes since I posted. You’re pathetic. It is a meaningless definition that doesn’t even conflict with my own, loserfuck retardnigger.

it can be whatever it wants
doesn’t need to be objective

First of all, found the jew. Secondly, please give me an example of something that is real and exists but cannot be objectively defined. You can’t without resorting to postmodern pilpul, which is what your jew nigger brain is apparently full of.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Oh, and academic? Philosophy is only done at the academy? Who were the pre-Socratics?

Seriously, die in a fire, you pompous child.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Reality and Existence are undefined terms.
because philosophy is vague.
please give me an example of something that is real and exists but cannot be objectively defined
that's a great strawman. without objective definitions you nimrod.
being this butthurt
yes. academic. to disassociate retards like you from philosophers.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

He thinks I'll reveal those secrets just like that
Find the proofs yourself, or don't, your choice. You'd have to do a lot of mathematical extrapolations though.

Philosophy needs to be logically consistent, that's what differs it from a belief. Beliefs are entirely subjective and don't need to have anything to do with reality. Philosophy has to, or at least has to give a logically consistent account of reality. That makes it superior.

Constantine and Theodosius made sure to end that shite.
Fall of Rome full color.png

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

No, it is not vague. There are competing definitions for reality and existence coming from the domains of Epistemology and Metaphysics, and you could have produced a couple to demonstrate you know a single thing about the discipline. You do not. Filtered for being a waste of time. Fuck the rest of your moronic post.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

implying that didn't remove the worst
splitting up rome was the only way to save it.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

it is not vague
it most certainly is. wittgenstein would agree with me.
filtered for saying something i don't like
the absolute state of atheists.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Filtered for conflating mathematics with philosophy and suggesting I produce evidence to back his argument.

Stupid is as stupid does. You haven’t defended your position in the least, and you can fuck off.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Those are crusades against Islam, not judaism or jews. The jews were probably ecstatic getting all the gentiles to kill each other over their stories, just like in the Thirty Year's war.

Even when the crusaders accidentally killed a few jews they were denounced as criminals in their own time. As well as the so called "expulsions" of jews from countries was only a stop gap measure, they were almost always protected on their way out of the country as well upon reentering it a generation after and were given property back.

You need only look to St. Bernard, the Crusade’s official preacher, citing the Church's traditional view that the Jews must be preserved until the return of Yeshu, when the jews will serve as witnesses to their own crimes.

Attached: bernard2ndcrusade.jpg (185.56 KB, 473x649)

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

that probably has to do with the schism. the orthodox church has more or less always denounced judaism.

Grayson White
Grayson White

To be fair, philosophy and mathematics ARE intimately related, see Plato or the Pythagoreans.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

The jews have existed in places of power in all Christian societies, the Orthodox is no different, see Patriarch Metrophanes III encyclical of 1568. Also the Orthodox really won against judaism a century ago, it only needed many millions of White people to die in order to overcome the jewish system which just collapsed under its own weight. Still sadly though even with all that sacrifice of the past the Orthodox Church doesn't see the jew menace and neither overcame it as much as it saw it back then.

The Orthodox Church may be anti-gay and anti-Muslim but it isn't anti-jew, a most debilitating weakness to have, seen in the words of Patriarch Bartholomew:
It is not correct to speak about the Church on the one hand and Israel on the other… the Christian Church is not a Church of the Gentiles… Christ's mission in this respect was to destroy the wall of separation between Israel and Gentiles. According to Apostle Paul, Christ… "is our peace who has made us both one and has broken down the dividing wall of enmity"(Eph 2.14).
“This enmity on the part of the Gentiles was nothing else than what we now call anti-Semitism. Christ overcame it by bringing gentiles not into a newly created religion but into the “fulfillment of the Jewish faith” of the Patriarchs."
"They are still specially "beloved" by God (11: 29), "for the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable" (11:29). What is more, when the Jewish people eventually turn to Christ, this will prove an enrichment to the total Church which lies far beyond our present imagining. "If their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!" (11:12).
"In any case, the Church's teachings do not support anti-Semitism. Differences between Jews and non-Jews are overcome by unity within the church, and God’s promises have not been revoked even to Jews outside the Church, based on their common roots. The real cause of anti-Semitism is not one’s position on the Covenants, but intolerance toward individuals of different backgrounds, which Orthodox teaching opposes. The Church's rejection of anti-Semitism is reflected in Church declarations and martyrs who resisted the Holocaust."

The Orthodox Church has no problem in converting pagans but again like with all the other Christian groups has that theological hangup when it comes to jews.

Attached: Orthodox-Christians-Who-Saved-Jews-In-The-Holocaust.png (421.46 KB, 1024x338)

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

*maximum tipping

Attached: Christian-scientific-advancements.gif (819.92 KB, 3558x3364)

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Shitty meme my friend.
implying because Christian, the standard religion for the last 2000 years
not due to being white
Notice how your info. graph only contains dates after the year 489. I'm pretty sure whites made advances in science and mathematics before that (even if someone attempts to pull that Aristotle was wrong, I believe there were other philosphers during his era who claimed him to be wrong as well–therefore seeing the truth occurred during his era as well).
To better understand, imagine if I became emperor and created a new religion. It was pretty nice so everyone adopted it as the default religion. Would all our progress be a consequence of the religion?
Of course, should you wish to distinguish holding us back & pushing us forward, so be it.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Empiricist detected. Mongoloid.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Besides writing "Against the Christians", a book so incendiary that Christendom had to ban and hunt to burn down every copy, Porphyry also wrote Isagoge which is what all the Christian/Muslim writers of the Medieval era and before are reading and trying to duplicate the logic and philosophy of, in their time. Even to the point of Augustine of Hippo stating that Porphyry was a secret Christian, lol.

Porphyry in his "Against the Christians" wasn't actually after Christianity but instead after jews and tried to show how their religion especially the messiah part was concocted to …

And that's all anyone knows.

Attached: based-pagan.jpg (73.2 KB, 440x600)

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

in the words of patriarch bartholomew
well yeah. that's like taking pope francis as the example of the ordinary catholic. he is known to be a kike lover. everything white is getting jewed today, including the orthodox church.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Notice how your info. graph only contains dates after the year 489.
Backpeddaling much, Torkike?
You are the one who makes the claim that Christianity somehow inhibits philosophical progress and I am the one calling you on your shit.

not due to being white
implying I ever implied that Christianity was the only or even main reason for Whites' advancement
Though to be fair things did not look so good for Northern Europe pre-christianization.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

I'm sure the reason for scientific advances was due to christianity, not because they where white european inventors.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Come talk Bible at /christianity/index.html

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

You might find pic related interesting, assuming you haven't seen it already.

gtfo kike.
Wew. How informative. How about addressing what I wrote instead of attempting to dismiss it?

proof please.
Are you serious?
Jewish names
Followed Jewish religious law
Followed Jewish social customs
Other Jews complain about them interacting with gentiles
It took until 50 AD to agree that gentile converts weren't obliged to follow mosaic law
The list goes on and on.

again, proof.
Write off the OT and completely scrub the NT of any references to anything Jewish and what are you left with? Please note that I am referring to "Jewish" in a historical and secular sense as well as a religious one.

(((historians)))
So you're calling Tacitus, Pliny the Younger and Suetonius kikes?

only if you're a cathocuck.
Yeah, protestants are so notoriously anti-semetic that they form the largest pro-Jewish cheering section in the world. Fucking Martin Luther - the most notorious anti-semite in protestant history - advocated converting Jews and expelling them if they refused, just with the extra slap on the wrist of making life inconvenient for them as well. Saying that a Christian is an anti-semite is like saying that a t_d user is racist; the Christian will be happy to go into business with a Jew if the Jew starts going to church and eating bacon and the t_d user will be happy to let a nigger fuck his wife as long as the nigger puts on a MAGA hat and mugs for the camera with a glass of milk first - the former gestures are just as meaningful as the latter.

They gave Jews the same special treatment that the Catholics did; most significantly and unlike virtually everywhere else from Iceland to Asia Minor, not converting them at sword point.

Porphyry in his "Against the Christians" wasn't actually after Christianity
He dunked on them just as hard by cutting the legs out from the entire abrahamic tradition. As an aside, the fact that attacking Jewish prophecy caused so much [autistic screeching] from Christians should be noted by anyone still peddling the bullshit that Christianity and Judaism aren't tied at the hip.

I don't know that I'll ever truly understand the WE WUZN'T attitude of so many Christians, especially on this board.

Attached: straight-from-the-horse's-mouth.png (354.38 KB, 961x887)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

hurr durr christianity is jewish
Be Christian,
Be Jewish cult,
Add a few innovations,
After a few decades Old Testament and New Testament Jews don't get along anymore,
Proclaim your own religion and break with Judaism,
Somehow this mean you religion didn't come from Jews.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Few innovations
<Ban usury
<Ban polygamy
<Ban pedophilia
<Ban divorce
<Ban materialism
<Ban tithing
<Declare jews to be blood-cursed, thrice-damned children of satan and enemies of mankind until the end of time
Few innovations

Attached: 68614961.jpg (903.67 KB, 1600x1228)

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Wew. How informative. How about addressing what I wrote instead of attempting to dismiss it?
can't read
Jewish names
Followed Jewish religious law
Followed Jewish social customs
Other Jews complain about them interacting with gentiles
It took until 50 AD to agree that gentile converts weren't obliged to follow mosaic law
yes, you proved that the apostles lived somewhere where there were jews. prove they were jewish.
Write off the OT and completely scrub the NT of any references to anything Jewish and what are you left with? Please note that I am referring to "Jewish" in a historical and secular sense as well as a religious one.
you don't mean shit like (((genesis))) do you?
So you're calling Tacitus, Pliny the Younger and Suetonius kikes?
or good goyim.
Yeah, protestants are….
who said anything about protestants?
the Christian will be happy to go into business with a Jew if the Jew starts going to church and eating bacon
what is hitler
what is most non-neocon christians hating israel
They gave Jews the same special treatment that the Catholics did; most significantly and unlike virtually everywhere else from Iceland to Asia Minor, not converting them at sword point.
church doing shit at sword point
savage mudslime customs.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Be careful lions can eat without killing them. Its better to burn t he christcuc k alive.

Attached: M002506-Neros-Human-Torches[1].jpg (66.59 KB, 512x332)

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

backpedalling
Sorry faggot, that was my first post in the thread.
As for
no looking too well pre-Christianity
You mind expanding on that? Even the Chinese and Greeks were making advances in mathematics and the sciences prior to the birth of Christ. Since mysticism was tightly in-tune with the culture, there was some impeded progress in certain aspects, however, it did force advancement in certain areas–i.e. the movement of celestial bodies.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

yes, you proved that the apostles lived somewhere where there were jews. prove they were jewish.
<Okay, so you proved that these men with Jewish names who followed a Jewish religious leader lived in a Jewish region and were part of the Jewish community but you didn't prove that they were Jewish.
Are you shitposting? I feel like this is shitposting and I've been successfully baited.

you don't mean shit like (((genesis))) do you?
I mean discard the entire thing. (((YHWH))), Abraham, Moses, the prophecies, the flood, the wandering in the desert, the religious laws, all of it. I don't understand how to communicate this point more clearly. Now that I've clarified, I'll ask it again: what would you be left with?

or good goyim.
What basis could you possibly have for asserting that? Seriously, I want to know. Whip it out.

who said anything about protestants?
You specifically asserted that philosemitism was limited to Catholics.

what is hitler
A man whose inner circle was full of anti-Christians, who gave a prestigious literary prize to an explicitly anti-Christian book and who presided over a rapid, thorough and intentional process of de-Christianization and non-Abrahamic spiritual revival in a country where he held absolute political and military power.

what is most non-neocon christians hating israel
most non-neocon christians
I think you misspelled "true scotsmen".

savage mudslime customs.
How exactly do you think the church spread? Sunshine and rainbows? Did the saxon war and northern crusades not real? Are the centuries of gleeful boasting regarding Christian persecution of non-Christians all just fabrications?

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Those who got redpilled on the JQ (Templars) got mercilessly hunted down by the (((church))) later.

Christcucks like citing various Christian rulers who "persecuted" the kikes by forbidding them to do physical labor and "forcing" them to earn money through usury and various similar means. Those were the "alt-right" controlled opposition of the Middle Ages. You will notice the same pattern emerge over countless centuries and their propaganda hasn't changed one bit. The only true anti-Jew rulers were those who attempted to completely banish or exterminate them.

Orthodox church is as kiked as any other, plus it's ruled by ex-KGB pedophiles and mafia who use it as a population control tool. I've personally heard an Orthodox priest say "Jews, the god's chosen people" during an Easter liturgy that was broadcast on TV.

I guess I triggered some SJW by applying reason so he had to retreat to his safe space

All of those discoveries were made by
a) White people
b) People pretending to be Christian so they don't get banned from public or end up burnt on a stake
c) "Christians" whose ideas were so heretical that they were Christians only in name

And that's without considering that ancient (pre-Christian) civilizations were actually much more advanced than (((people of the book))) wish you to believe.

/lionpit/

Not if you have enough of them and they are hungry

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

AYY YO NIGGA DON'T U KNOW WE WUZ DA REAL ORIGINAL HEBREWZ IN SHIIIEET. JUDAISM IS WHITE. MODERN DAY KIKES ARE FALSE PRETENDERS N SHIIIET. WE WUZ MUTHAFUCKIN' CHRISTCUCK JUDAIC HEBREWS MUTHAFUCKA.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Okay, so you proved that these men with Jewish names who followed a Jewish religious leader lived in a Jewish region and were part of the Jewish community but you didn't prove that they were Jewish.
if you live in Japan you're Japanese
I mean discard the entire thing. (((YHWH))), Abraham, Moses, the prophecies, the flood, the wandering in the desert, the religious laws, all of it. I don't understand how to communicate this point more clearly. Now that I've clarified, I'll ask it again: what would you be left with?
Christ dying for our sins. which is the part that I believe.
What basis could you possibly have for asserting that? Seriously, I want to know. Whip it out.
their opposition to the white religion.
You specifically asserted that philosemitism was limited to Catholics.
when it comes to christians, yes. but protestants are heretics.
A man whose inner circle was full of anti-Christians, who gave a prestigious literary prize to an explicitly anti-Christian book and who presided over a rapid, thorough and intentional process of de-Christianization and non-Abrahamic spiritual revival in a country where he held absolute political and military power.
and who supported christianity in all public records, just not the church.
I think you misspelled "true scotsmen".
most people aren't amerimutts.
How exactly do you think the church spread?
by armies who believed in God, but mostly in their King. God was given as a political reason but the conquering wasn't specifically done by the church, unless we're talking about the crusades which I've specifically denounced.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Geometry. Geometry and Philosophy are related. What does Geometry describe? Physical objects, those that have shape and existence. But please explain to me how Geometry relates Logos to Mythos at a “high level”.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

What did I say about Scholasticism, stupid fuck?

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

This board is full of subnormal iq scum who fight tooth and nail to be wrong.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Philosophy means "love of wisdom" or "love of knowledge", something along those lines anyway
I am reminded of the Buddha supposedly saying that Buddhism was not a religion, but a guide to skillful living

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Aristotle, Plato. Pick one.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Origen is the only Christian philosopher worth two a read.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Philosophy was a religion, read anything by Algis Uzdavinys and thank me later.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Maximus the Confessor is objectively the best Christian theologian

William Lee
William Lee

"Jews, the god's chosen people"
I didn't realize that Orthodox Christian's believed there was more than one god. Interesting.
chosen people?
Chosen for what? ;)

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Wasn't Origen one of the church fathers who claimed it was "ok to lie to people, for their own good"? I am going to have to try and find that passage later today.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Origen taught a lot of stupid crap. Like cutting your dick off for Jesus.

Attached: 1513288493397.jpg (86.35 KB, 600x719)

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

This board fried it's brain a long time ago, it's a hotbed of soulless atheists from reddit who conveniently ignore certain historical truths to push a Jewish agenda. Go to
/christian/index.html for actual discussion of Christian theology/philosophy.

I can recommend G.K Chesterton and C.S Lewis, I hear Origen is good as well, he essentially synthesized Christian theology with Greek philosophy, there's also Kierkegaard who is known as the father of existentialism which is essentially the Christian philosophy, or rather his take on it. I believe it goes without saying you should read what Christ has said to understand His philosophy.

Good luck, user.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Correct me if I am wrong, I am not nearly at you guys level and I am just learning here…but Logos is the word for the dialectic and not the Lexi (or Word) if the Logos was 'with God and was God' (this is actually borrowed from Pliny(?); yikes I think and pasted onto the opening of the Book of John) it would literally mean that the dialectic was the 'passageway' to God. Wouldn't that mean that Geometry, Philosophy and Mythos comprised the triune system that is required to understand God. So the Logos is a sort of central systematized procedure for understanding God. Gemotrey paired with Logos. Philosophy paired with Logos. Mythos paired with Logos. It forms a balanced system for interpreting reality such as it is…a 'whole man' would focus his learning and understanding on balancing these three concepts. I suppose one could perceive it as Physical (Geometry), Spiritual (Philosophical) and Soul (Mythos). This seems pretty reasonable to me.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

/christian/ is too intolerant of 'real christianity' to be of use to anyone. The only thing they care for is Jew Paul's 're-interprtation' of Jesus…so communism and jewish pharisee principles, which Christ was adamantly opposed to in every way.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

He was a Templar, follower of Circe? Weird!! I have never made that connection. Thank you user.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

You fail to admit christianity is an abrahamic desert religion, and shift focus to things that christians banned. The more European it got the less jewish it got until reformation. That's why non jew denominations have less attendance problems than other pure denominations have. Catholicism has so much paganism masked under jewish veneer so that it is just appealing enough to actual huwhites to be christian without being outright genocided by the retards that actually sold out their past entirely. Thirty years war, a genocide. European crusades, a genocide. Christendom enlists low iq white trash to weaken and destroy Europe, your pathetic crusades in Jerusalem were pathetic, it was the Mongols invading the muslims that really saved Europe.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

That's bullshit, last I checked they had a stickied thread dedicated to discussing politics and the Jewish question. Regardless, creating these kinds of threads in a hostile environment serves no purpose other than spreading disinformation since nobody can have proper dialogue. It makes more sense to go to a more neutral or supportive board to learn more about the topic.
t. Historically illiterate mutt

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

You might follow a respectable form of Christianity, but those fags on /christian/ do not. They are admitted race-deniers, and hate Zig Forums for its "Race-Worship" (IE refusal to become colorblind like /christian/ and its 'godly' niggers)

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

It is not bullshit at all, user. /christian/ is a containment board that keeps any real thinking and exposure to ideas that are ACTUALLY christian from being discussed.

How many times did Jesus tell you BEWARE the leaven of the Pharisees? MANY, user, MANY TIMES. You are countermanding a DIRECT ORDER when you submit to kikes. And who does Paul say he is? A JEW/KIKE and a PHARISEE…Jesus wasn't even fucking cold in the grave before you all started looking to ride the jew cock carousel ONCE MORE.

This is probably not a good subject for me as I can see (internally) that I am starting to rage over it.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Correct you if you’re wrong? Ok, you’re wrong—wrong because this is copypasta and you’re making a fag attempt to refute my argument using someone else’s.

Logos is not the dialectic; it is divine reason and creative order. The dialectic is anti-logos, a sophistic veneer layered over the truth of God’s creation. It is mere discussion of opinion and it is polemical at heart. It is atheistic, secularized leveling of the knowledge of human history and moves, in this era, toward bastardization and reinterpretation of those portions of knowledge that serve the political order into domain-neutral language, ecumenizing all and doing away with source.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

And I wanted you to kill yourself.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Wow…can I get a source on that 'copypasta' I would really like to see the writing of someone who thinks like I do. Freakish. Pls source.

it is divine reason and creative order
Explain 9 Ba's, I want to understand your perspective so that I can grow. How is it that you are cogent of this 'divine reason' without internal or external dialog or some sort of self reflection (differentiation)? What do you test against?

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Don't change, kike.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

All you have to do is go to the board and the stickied thread is up there on the first page with many posters calling out the kikes. Sure, there could be some modernist cucks, but the vast majority are openly hostile towards Judaism, miscegenation, communism, degeneracy, etc.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

You’re a liar. No one’s buying your bullshit. Filtered.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

The majority of so called 'Christian's' (who are not FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST AT ALL) believe the teaching of a Pharisee Jew, while Christ is discarded as irrelevant. Christ came to fulfill the Law, yet you, his supposed children agreed to let so called 'kiked up grace' reign in order to maximize kike degeneracy on Earth, rather than uphold your obligation. It doesn't matter if you REVILE the kikes if you fucking follow everything they preach, how ignorant are you?

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Just because I asked you for a source for your claim? Whoa…wild. I mean I get angry at people but I don't usually implode quite that quickly. Supersonic.
LMAO

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

t. Historically illiterate mutt
In 1258 the Mongols sacked Baghdad, Iraq, crippling the islamic world and depopulating major areas. The near East attacks on Europe stopped at this time. The Christians piddling about dropping like flies to disentry in a jewish desert did nothing to cease all mudshits attacking, it was the mongol horde.
Look up the thirty years war and European crusades and then realise how wrong you are, Christendom enables European genocides and denies Europeans their ancestral rights to their past by destroying our ancients culture calling it 'idol worship'
tfw statues of famous, hard working, European men are idol worship
tfw revealing European past makes me a mutt
Denying the past, embracing the demographic browning and natural disaster that is Christendom makes you the huwhitest european man
You might try moving to Greece where the great race was replaced largely by pro christian pures like you. The same country that hasn't produced value since the pagan ancients. oyvey they had silver, blonde, brown and red hair. I hope you enjoy the brown christian paradise.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

brown christian paradise.
Technically that would be the 'brown kike paradise'…it wouldn't have anything to do with actual Christianity, Christ was a HUGE racist and he didn't give a shit about other poeples, he only cared for his own…in fact he called other races 'dogs'…etc. He understood that this was a bloodline issue first and foremost.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

You post like an emotional boomer who got here from some Trump reddit page.
I know you're an American, so I'll be easy on you. There are also a lot of newfag posting so I'll educate them instead of spreading misinformation.
The crusades weren't formed necessarily to "protect Europe" but to recover the holy lands desecrated by Muslims and to aid the Eastern Roman Empire. They did considerable damage and held on to city states for 300 years even though it was incredibly expensive to travel and maintain garrisons, not to mention being completely outnumbered in every engagement, yet still winning these engagements.
The 30 years war was essentially an international excuse to dogpile on Germany, it had more to do with politics than religion. Should I remind you of the many druids and Gauls massacred by Romans during ancient times? Was this "white genocide" or is it "white genocide" when it's only Christians that fight amongst each other?
Christian monastics were arguably the most intelligent class of Europeans and are responsible for preserving European culture/philosophy in the form of literature, not to mention all the great Christian artists and musicians who created by far the most unsurpassed masterpieces and hailed them as works inspired by God? These western men were Christian men, you are a modern man, and the modern man is an atheist who is unable to produce anything of quality or spiritual meaning, he is the antithesis to the culture that Christians built and preserved for thousands of years.
You have a warped vision of reality. I could call you a monkey who is conditioned by memes, who is unworthy of my time to even need to explain these things, but I'll do the right thing and help you free yourself from your own mental conditioning.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Since Christianity is a universalist religion (like communism or liberalism) there are no good Christian philosophers from a racialist perspective. There can be good racialists who happen to be Christian, but anyone who places an imaginary jewish tribal god ahead of his own race is not worthy of respect or admiration.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Geometry is separate from mathematics
Top wew
He meant it in the same manner as Protestant ziocucks do. Jews are very special people for christcucks. Lucifer was the original Aryan, that's why he got demonized in the same manner as Hitler was, different era, different order of magnitude, same story
Christians are the very definition of soulless people. And they steal other people's ideas and then appropriate them as their own, just like the kikes do. Christians are spiritual Jews. Go shill your idiotic board elsewhere philosemite.
Logos at it's highest form is pure mathematics. Geometry, Philosophy and Mythos are all different manifestations of mathematics.
All this mental gymnastics to go around the fact that you literally worship a rabbi
He was a Jewish supremacist

TL;DR , trying to employ reason when arguing with christcucks is the same as trying to reason with a dog, it will bite you anyway. Their entire religion is retarded and degenerate on so many levels that I couldn't even know where to begin. If you want to get a good analysis of their kike cult (put in the context of other kike cults), read this:

archive.org/details/NaturesEternalReligion

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Yes, user, why would anyone actually CARE that their own people, Europeans, are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
FUCK OFF

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Ignoring the ad hominems here.
Ignoring the insistance of your superiority over me and replying to the main points.
European crusades were genocide
I believe you mistook this to mean Christian Europeans crusading in the Levant, however what I am referring to was the Northern Crusades against Europeans. While European Christian countries were besieged, the deadliest crusades were enacted on the Pagan North and Baltics.
30 years war
It is recognized as the last slaughter of the reformation, the areas in Germany that reemerged as reformed were the areas that saw the greatest depopulation, where catholics were genocided. Yes Whites are capable of genociding eachother regardless of prevailing religious institutions at the time. However these institutions enable this type of conflict if they become detached from their past and place different ideals before racial blood. The Romans were detached, mixed over time, and sought greed and power of Empire, they didn't understand their Gaulish, Celtic and German cousins anymore, they didn't care about Europe, they became unfamiliar to Europe. Those like Tacitus and his friends talked about the degradation of Roman stock and reminisced about their ancients. As smart and Aryan as men like Aurelius were, the greater degradation had already set in.
smart European men created great works for Christianity
These men have existed before and will exist after, so long as their European purity persists with good breeeding.
I'm uncultured, spiritless athiest and American. Christians are keepers of history and culture.
Wrong on all fronts here, but I'm not going to make this about myself. I just want to say that those good Christian men were European first, not Christian and this ignores the malicious destruction of European pagan past. I also believe like Himmler, that it is likely that the Witch hunts were against suspected pagans. Churches built over pagan sacred sites and their trees cut down. Thankfully trees are resilliant as a species.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

The crusades were formed to aid the Eastern Roman Empire
By sacking Constantinople and raping everything that moved there? We are reaching Anglo doublespeak levels of "aid"

Do you have any accounts of (pre-Christian) Romans genociding pagans solely because they were pagans, and outside of context of territorial conquests? I don't think so.

All of the good things that survived, survived in spite of Christianity and not thanks to it.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Logos at it's highest form is pure mathematics. Geometry, Philosophy and Mythos are all different manifestations of mathematics.
So you are seeing it as more of a three dimensional paradigm.
All this mental gymnastics to go around the fact that you literally worship a rabbi
I don't 'worship' any human being user. I am interested in Law, Truth and Ethics, not in worshiping another person (you are falsely equating me to other people who call themselves 'christian' and are not). Christ himself taught people to only worship and maintain a relationship with God, meaning circumvent all of the kike gymnastics of 'religion' and hold onto a personal relationship with your creator.
To you Math is God, to me God is God (inclusive of Mathematics), we aren't really talking about something different, we are simply speaking of it at a different level of understanding. How is it your business what level of understanding I am capable of at this point? I am growing and learning too…sure maybe not as fast as, or perhaps in a different manner than you, but essentially that is not your business since you have your own relationship to iron out and your own understand is not capable of comprehending mine.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

I really wish we could just call it by its real name. Kikeianity or Paulianity as it has nothing to do with Christ. This 'mingling' of principles only causes confusion. Classic 'christianity' was an invention of kike pharisees with the aid of the ZOG controlled Roman state.

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Witch hunts were against suspected pagans
The witch hunts are part of Babylonia lore, and tradition. They are a ritual human sacrifice aspect of burning the high priestess in the 'dragon court' as punishment for her tryst with 'humans' 'in the garden/enclosure' which resulted in the 'death of the gods' (whom they believe themselves to be). Judaism is a thinly veiled rip off of this tradition…including the slaughter of Christ as the 'Spring Feast' and the slaughter of the Red Heifer/high priestess (I suppose that would be Satan 'the Whore of Babylon' to all of you) as part of the Fall Feasts. This is also reflected in the Flood and the purging of the Earth via Fire at the respective ends of each Age and the legends of Behemoth (land monster) and Leviathan (sea monster).

Interesting, isn't it that they reserve the burning at the stake for our people, Europeans, pretty exclusively? Well, interesting to me. Practice, practice, practice…

Attached: THE-LAMB-BEAST20copy.jpg (57.72 KB, 640x480)

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

the original jews were aryans, christianity is a white religion
Kys, christkikes

Attached: IMG-0536.JPG (138.09 KB, 900x1047)

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

God you kikes are stupid and limited in your thinking. It is almost like you can't wrap your minds around the fact that the Earth hasn't always been demographically populated exactly the same as it is today…it is that fucking BRILLIANT 84 IQ on display again, isn't it? I find you people almost too stupid to engage with on a meaningful level.

James Jones
James Jones

you kikes
Thats no way to talk to your god and his apostoles

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

user's right about shifting demographics across the world. I find it plausible that 'White Jesus' existed rather than the shitskin jesus. Or rather, they were a mixed peoples with Aryan influence before succumbing to the rising tide of colour.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

By sacking Constantinople and raping everything that moved there?
So what? Weren't Constantinopolites brown christcucks of zero value as your fellow fedora said here ?

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

They were against proto-feminists and their few beta orbiters. Cats being evidence of one being a witch should give you a hint.

Attached: crazy-cat-lady-.jpg (212.68 KB, 637x421)

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Idk, lol if true. Cats are a disaster on our lands.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Parts of this post are unabashedly relativistic. There’s a lot of what people call a reference frame implied in what you’re saying to the shithead I filtered. Keep in mind that in order to avoid the relativists trap you have to show that what you claim can at least be rendered logically consistent with what he’s saying or you’re essentially intimating that you are free to believe whatever you like provided it satisfies extraneous values like beauty of prose, elegance of description, etc. But the difference between that and philosophy proper is that the latter seeks to explain reality, not exercise creative license.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Do philosophers that were Christian count?

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

So you are seeing it as more of a three dimensional paradigm.
Angles of observation, multiple perspectives of the same essence, remember what I taught you
I am interested in Law, Truth and Ethics
What is this Law that you speak of? The only universal law is that of mathematics. Truth is unique, there are no different accounts of Truth. Different perception and perspectives yes, but one can easily make an error of confusing that with untruth so you should be careful when threading into that territory. Relativism is a kike's playground. Ethics? Define ethics. You don't strike me as a very ethical person. Not eating animals doesn't change that, it only makes it more hypocritical. Which extends to the rest of your 'morals'
to me God is God (inclusive of Mathematics)
You are implying there exists a value set that's greater than mathematics. Do you have any hypothesis for explaining that?
How is it your business what level of understanding I am capable of at this point?
Me me me, It's all about ME!
Protip: It's not. I'll poke at you for being ignorant as much as I'd poke at any other foolish user. You could say I'm just feminist like that :>) Princesses get no favorable treatments, only meritocracy. It entertains me, as much as I'm not supposed to address you in any way anymore after you've been such a cunt to me.
since you have your own relationship to iron out
Yes, iron as a tip of a spear or a sword. I'd have to use the component that can cut through reality itself though, ol' steel won't do much damage.
Kikeianity
True, as the original Kristos had almost nothing to do with mainstream Christianity
as punishment for her tryst with 'humans' 'in the garden/enclosure' which resulted in the 'death of the gods'
This was practically the original racemixing.
Jesus and his minions played great part in accelerating those "shifting demographics"
They were not brown, learn history.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

See also the revolution of mathematics at the end of the Age of Enlightenment and the subsequent development on non Euclidian geometry.

Brandon King
Brandon King

You have it backwards, user. We are the kikes gods. We are the ones who enable their existence because we follow their ideas.
It is time that this stopped completely and mankind was returned to an individual relationship with God as they understand God to the best of their own ability. It is ridiculous to think that someone else could 'interpret' God for you anyway. I honestly don't understand how they have gotten away with this fucking stupidity up to this point. I don't think we have much need for half nigger kike voodoo witch doctors anymore.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

I am the shithead you filtered user. My IP changes a lot because it is out of Switzerland.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

if you live in Japan you're Japanese
What evidence to the contrary can you present that they weren't Jewish? Everything known about them indicates that they were Jewish and your argument is basically "well, they could have not been Jewish" with nothing backing it up.

Christ dying for our sins. which is the part that I believe.
What sins? The ones from the OT that no longer exist? I'm not talking about "secularizing" the bible, I'm talking about completely removing anything Jewish - root and branch.

their opposition to the white religion.
Christianity has never been, is not and never will be a "white religion". Christians were out converting literal niggers from nigger Africa in the first century.

when it comes to christians, yes. but protestants are heretics.
Ah, there are those scotsmen I mentioned.

and who supported christianity in all public records, just not the church.
Talk is cheap. Whatever the official rhetoric might have been, the de-Christianization of NS Germany is undeniable.

most people aren't amerimutts.
Oh look, more scotsmen.

the conquering wasn't specifically done by the church, unless we're talking about the crusades which I've specifically denounced.
That's a cheap cop-out and you know it.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Let us be fair here, Abyssinians aren't really niggers. Now, West African Bantus like the one Christian missionaries love to convert definitely are straight up hoop ape jungle bunny niggers.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Let us be fair here, Abyssinians aren't really niggers.
Yes, they absolutely are.

William Cook
William Cook

IS THAT YOU, user?!! :) {Happy}
What is this Law that you speak of? The only universal law is that of mathematics.
I thought that the only true Lawful principle was Change (or more accurately the illusion of change), with Mathematics as a runner up. Math can only locate that universal instance in whatever dimension that you happen to be looking at in that moment. It is not God anymore than a drop of water is the sea…it is God and it isn't God at the same time. Math is good for locating in space/time/dimensions or pinpointing a specific point in the fabric (solid state for lack of a better word). A Mathematics which is descriptive of God is currently beyond the human condition.
Jesus and his minions played great part in accelerating those "shifting demographics"
Uh-oh, I am sensing some of that famous sarcasm ;) in here…more archetype repercussions of that original mistake, but this time from a 'man' instead of a 'woman'? Lel…you two have a very strange relationship, don't you. Look at all the psychic shit I see piled up behind that statement, a veritable mountain at this point.
there are no different accounts of Truth
Yeesss, ok…do you think humanity has the capacity to really understand Truth and parse it from the complexity at this point? I am not so sure…I am trying to think of how this would even be discerned at this point, somehow the perspectival aspect must be marginalized to the point where a unique judgment might be rendered no matter what angle one chooses to perceive it from. Interesting thought exercise.
I'm not supposed to address you in any way anymore after you've been such a cunt to me.
No user, I love you, but I want what is best for you…not what is best for me (this is what loving someone is all about). I am not selfish like that, I can still love you while you pursue what is right for you. {shrug} Cunt…? I made a decision that I could continue to distract you or let go and see you live a fulfilled life (because that is what I want for you more than I want something for myself). I am not upset with my decision because something less would be unjust and {shrug} just wrong.
Do you have any hypothesis for explaining that?
Nothing for certain yet, I actually hadn't given it a lot of thought until right now, literally while typing this out.
Me me me, It's all about ME!
Fair enough, it is not, that doesn't bother me. I never wanted special treatment, but you know, habit, right? In this environment I am not used to thinking of anyone else, because the internet is a solitary endeavor. IRL, its dif. I should learn or not just like everyone else. So, lemme have it.
Because in your world kikes live in one location and nowhere else (there are kikes in Israel; it must have always been so from the foundation of the Earth)…LMAO, I have a pict for you user. I have been absolutely reveling in this FOR A DAY OR SO (vindication!!) since I read the Strabo quote, someone actually typed this out on YT and he had some absolutely fascinating other things to say as well, I just haven't gotten all the JPEG's made. I also don't want to draw attention to him so that his channel is destroyed, similar to what is being done to mine, for obvious reasons, and I will not share who he is either, but voila…pretty much EVERYTHING you understand of history is INCORRECT.

What evidence to the contrary can you present that they weren't Jewish?

Attached: strabo-quote-copy.jpg (145.08 KB, 1259x550)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

John Chrisostom.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

I thought that the only true Lawful principle was Change (or more accurately the illusion of change), with Mathematics as a runner up.
Close enough. Your post made other implications though.
it is God and it isn't God at the same time
That's because you are observing it as something sterile and dead (intentional association caused by the kike-run educational system). God is living mathematics, mathematics observing itself. You could say it's the whole being greater than the sum of it's parts. Try structuring the reality without mathematics. It becomes impossible. God is indeed more than (perceivable) mathematics (regardless of mental fortitude, there are certain hard limits to it), but that extra quality comes from certain hidden variables.
A Mathematics which is descriptive of God is currently beyond the human condition.
Unfortunately yes. We should become more than human then. A man is something to be overcome.
more archetype repercussions of that original mistake, but this time from a 'man' instead of a 'woman'?
Who started it first?
do you think humanity has the capacity to really understand Truth
Never forget, there is no such thing as 'humanity' ;) You know my opinion about the inert mass (cattle, including the "chosen" breeds) as well.
somehow the perspectival aspect must be marginalized to the point where a unique judgment might be rendered no matter what angle one chooses to perceive it from
This is easily achievable by the regression to the mean (utilitarianism) and relying on the lowest common denominator. This is how laws such as "thy should not kill" came into place. But it is ultimately, the wrong approach that eventually leads to death spirals and involution. You can't make archetypes illegal, and some people are about to find that out the hard way.
I am not selfish like that
I like your deep cynicism
and see you live a fulfilled life
Do you really think my life is fulfilled in any way or form? You gave me hopes about a different, much more interesting life, only to abandon me in the cold like a puppy you got bored playing with. You cruel, cruel harlot. But that's only part of your charm and I actually like it, it makes you so … inhumane.
I made a decision that I could continue to distract you or let go
Do you really understand the implications of "letting me go" ?
I never wanted special treatment, but you know, habit, right?
Don't worry, most women think that the world revolves around them.
because the internet is a solitary endeavor
That depends on the perspective. At times I felt more connection with anonymous people on the internet than with people I shared a bed with. What's your MBTI type by the way?
So, lemme have it.
As you wish. *bows sarcastically

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Filtered again then. Niggerfaggot.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

I don’t need non-Euclidean Geometry or abstract, disembodied entities to understand Logos or God. God is everywhere in nature; it can be seen. Regularity is observable in the known universe. It makes me neither British Empiricist nor materialist to say so. Most of you simply don’t have the background. But if you did, I’d still be uninterested in a debate about your copypasta because this is the truth as I understand it from the work I’ve done. Your might impress me, but you won’t convert me to your sophistic take on my discipline of choice. It’s what I like to read. So come heavy or not at all.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

ANOTHER CHRISTCUNT THREAD FROM THE (((KABBALAH))) FAGGOT, YAY

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

It's a love/hate relationship with you, isn't it? I think I will go back to understand Lagrangian Mechanics and getting my mind blown by Euler…meh…filter me, I am just as impressed as I was before by your tantrum. ;) Filtering someone isn't a downvote…just so you know. I am not punished by your decision.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

I can’t see you!

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Cunts don’t understand bout my analytic-synthetic distinction.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

I am pondering angry elf 9 Ba's unhappiness with relativity. Proper philosophy doesn't exercise creative license…so its dead, or this is simply his own dead understanding. Lovely. Which just drags us back to expansionism IMO. Or maybe not dead, as you carefully pointed out, but rather static. So clearly this is the juxtaposition of creation force vs stasis, like I suspected as a function of maturation.
Do you really understand the implications of "letting me go" ?
I really don't TBH. No reason to beat around the bush with that one. I think it might be 'bad' (?) but also it will allow you to pursue a normal life like you had before…I am always reminded of your saying (paraphrase) "You never really understood me." Which might be sort of a classic understatement. But it also indicates that I tried understanding you before and failed…slightly depressing but who knows.
MBTI
INTJ
I like your deep cynicism
Wait, that was cynicism to you? Well THIS is going well, as usual, I am starting to wonder how I could have ever been unhappy initially.
Do you really think my life is fulfilled in any way or form?
I don't really have enough information to answer that at this point. I can only assume that you were very fulfilled and happy at one point (remember that you can have the physical, your goal, with anyone, at any time, like you told me before, so since that seemed important to you, I will let you get back to it, you can hardly blame me for giving you what you clearly indicated you desired) and could be so again in the future if left to pursue a normal life. And…how am I am fault for seeing that you needed something and getting out of your way, rather than impeding you?
I figured we were sort of going different directions you know, one of us was leaning to the physical aspect of the situation and the other was searching for something non-physical. I am really going out on a limb with that one…I just thought, "What are you doing? Let him go to pursue his destiny." And that is what I did. Besides, I woke upright, bolt the FUCK upright, one morning, thinking about you, with the acute awareness that WE AREN'T WHERE I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE TIMELINE AT ALL, AT ALL, user. We are well past that one…and there is nothing visible in front of me now. I swear, I thought we had more time. At this point I am not even sure how much 'time' that is, since I was always shit at 'time' anyway. I also have instructions about this specific moment, right now, which I didn't realize we were in until the other morning.
God is living mathematics, mathematics observing itself
You are implying there exists a value set that's greater than mathematics. Do you have any hypothesis for explaining that?
You answered the question already. No, I don't have a hypothesis yet. I was supposed to be reading more of GEB but I just got busy with too many fiddly little things and life problems to really continue delving into this, for a little while anyway.
Cunts don’t understand bout my analytic-synthetic distinction.
You cruel, cruel harlot.
it makes you so … inhumane.
I am not really 'down with this either' so I will catch you on another thread. Enjoy the shitshow with 9 Ba's. Maybe you to can form a club or something.
Who started it first?
I wouldn't know…I suppose it matters to you, but it doesn't really matter to me anymore, I have moved beyond that. Let me know when you want to talk, but don't think I signed up for knowledge so that I could be a punching bag for a couple anons. I have other things to do at this juncture since time really is very short. You are allowed to fill your time with ancient history and imagined slights if you like…I am not the boss of you.

Attached: BlackSunEclipse.jpg (31.25 KB, 884x440)

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Security by obscurity.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

What do I say to someone I live with who doesn't live with me?

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

I guess at this point I'm the one that needs a slap on the face to come back to my senses. My apologies for dragging you into my internal drama. The side effect of my interaction with you on a certain level made a certain imbalance in my frequencies which have exposed the old wounds, despite the whole experience being mostly positive and uplifting. It's me who is a mess right now, and I did not expect that.

Proper philosophy leads to Truth, and once you get to know the Truth, you can be creative in what to do with it. The more ignorant people are, the less power they have. Over their environment, and most importantly, over themselves. Freedom is a function of knowledge as much as it is of environmental conditions.

I figured we were sort of going different directions you know, one of us was leaning to the physical aspect of the situation and the other was searching for something non-physical
I'm trying to balance both. You know, synchronicity. It's what makes a difference between my creative and destructive aspects. And you've seen my capacity to Create. Don't think the inversion is any less potent.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

your argument is basically "well, they could have not been Jewish" with nothing backing it up.
I don't have to back anything up. prove that they were jewish, else they weren't.
What sins? The ones from the OT that no longer exist?
the sins of being mortal beings that naturally do wrongs. Christ tought this, and this isn't jewish in nature.
Christianity has never been, is not and never will be a "white religion". Christians were out converting literal niggers from nigger Africa in the first century.
so it's a white religion that colonized africa. like most white things. were the british not white by that logic?
Ah, there are those scotsmen I mentioned.
everything is a fallacy
most protestant groups are recognized as heretics by the catholic and orthodox churches. I'm only extending it to Lutherianism because its whole premise was built on liberal brainwashing.
Talk is cheap. Whatever the official rhetoric might have been, the de-Christianization of NS Germany is undeniable.
no it's not. I hate the catholic church but not Christianity or the Christian lifestyle, which Hitler very much liked.
Oh look, more scotsmen.
it's true though. the leftist/centre right mutt lifestyle is an american thing. most true christians hate israel.
muh scotsmen
it's a fact that the nature of christianity has been sullied by kikes ever since after WW2, just like everything white. therefore, the redpilled bunch hate israel. your namecalling on a "fallacy" would imply that most people of any mainstream group are redpilled on the jq, which is false. it is also a fact that kikes love to push around atheism to destroy the trad lifestyle, a natural consequence of christianity

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

I know nothing of the sort. my answer was fine.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

prove that they were jewish, else they weren't
This is pretty retarded. The whole idea is that false is the default therefore one must prove the affirmative. However, between white and jewish, what is the default? If the default is jewish, one must prove they're white. If the default is white, one must prove they are jewish. If the default is: I don't know, either must prove their claim.

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Proper philosophy leads to Truth, and once you get to know the Truth, you can be creative in what to do with it.
Yeah, I hear you. I just had a super fabulous brawl with a bunch of pagan/nigger/kikes who wanted to drag Aryan's down into stone age superstitious bullshit like ritual sacrifice. Who would have guessed that this was the achilles heel of Zig Forums…just when the fight got good, and I was about to point out the viability of logic and reasoning over nigger superstitious beliefs they killed the thread. It was a VERY good brawl though…I enjoyed every second of it. I guess the kikes will have Europeans returned to nigger superstitious and disregard their ability to think and reason if it is the last thing they do…certainly gives the Kalergi plan a new twist since it is focusing on the mental/spiritual 'niggerfication' of Aryans rather than just the physical.
Hmmm I might have to up that ante tonight with a thread on Logic vs Religious Superstition and the Engineered Decline of the Aryan People. See if I can save people from the general retardation of becoming 'niggerfied' stone age savages. I won't hold my breath LMAO.

Attached: ancient-computing-machines.jpg (998.83 KB, 1920x1080)

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

I told you, degeneration comes in all aspects. Spiritually strong people are hard to corrupt mentally, and mentally strong people are hard to corrupt physically. Aryan gods went around the world to teach primitives NOT TO SACRIFICE which angered other gods greatly.

It was very rude to just cut contact like that by the way, I didn't know did I say something wrong, did you just not have time at the moment, did you get bored of talking with me, or were you simply trying to 'get at me' in malicious manner. You need to learn some manners young lady. A simple "talk to you later" or "fuck you, I'm done with you" would do. I genuinely wanted us to be friends IRL, as foolish as it sounds. It's only natural. Also, the pic in your previous post was just -perfect- .

My task is operating under complete transparency, so it would only be fair if you saw my 'ugly' side too.

prove that they were jewish
This is typical of "people of faith" , they refuse to accept reality no matter how obvious it is
the sins of being mortal beings that naturally do wrongs
The idea of someone being born sinful is utterly retarded and degenerate
and this isn't jewish in nature
You are guilty no matter what you do, that's peak Jewish mentality

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

You didn't do anything wrong at all. Rest assured.

Look I have had so many problems in my life by being disobedient to what I was told that when I realized where we are in the timeline I had a major, 'OH SHIT!! I am not supposed to be talking to YOU AT ALL!" moment. I guess I just didn't realize who you are…and technically I am still not 100% certain, who you are I only know you by the way I feel about you and what I have seen in symbolic representation. I just had one of those, 'jeez, what the HELL; am I going to do ANYTHING right?', type of moments…so totally not 'your problem' at all…it was more like, lets just TRY not to fuck up yet another thing by doing what 'I want' instead of what I am told.

LMAO…and here I am talking to you again, SMH. No doubt I will pay for this one, since I was given explicit instructions NOT to talk to you. The differing directions thing just amplified the issues, along with other things we discussed.
You are the antithesis of boring BTW. When I saw you in the timeline I was 'hidden by God' and I begged to see you because I could hear you hunting me and when I saw you I thought you were so beautiful, so I told God, "He is so amazingly beautiful." And she said, "Shhhh, be QUIET, he will hear you." So I sat back and watched you hunting me (you were pretty angry btw; kind of an understatement to be honest), but back then I was obedient, unlike right now. See, blah, blah, blah…totally WRONG on every level…
What MBTI are you anyway? Maybe that will help me to be more careful of your feelings if I understand more of your emotional profile? It probably wouldn't hurt anyway.

Attached: kekai-kotaki-steel-dragon.jpg (408.33 KB, 864x543)

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

What am i reading?

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Rest assured
That takes some communication, but I'm glad anyway. That's why I insisted on getting to know you personally, it would clear so many potential misunderstandings and save both of us a lot of time and nerves. Because we've already passed that (getting personal) threshold and there is no going back. You are either anonymous (impartial), personal, or a non-contact. This is a choice that I have been asking you to make, but I think that at this point both you and I want the same. Now, I can be anonymous due to my great 'neuroflexibility' and mastery of the mind, I can practically become a mental shapeshifter, a ghost taking any persona I deem convenient at the moment. (In my higher manifestations that extends to physical aspect as well). This is why this experiment is so important, I want to be as truthful as I can, especially in a such an 'untrustworthy' place like Zig Forums and to someone who might not have the best intentions towards me. (Not necessarily, just to avoid misunderstanding).
by being disobedient to what I was told
Told by whom?
and technically I am still not 100% certain, who you are
Depends which part of 'me' are you looking at. I'm still trying to figure out some parts myself.
because I could hear you hunting me
I was never actually certain of what I'm going to encounter. I like being surprised, that's why I have given you a chance to tell me your side of the story. To show me your perspective, help me understand you. You will destroy me, get destroyed by me, or we will complete each other. This is a part where destiny can be challenged and changed in unexpected ways.
The differing directions thing just amplified the issues
They don't have to be differing. We can go in 'my' direction, but in a way that you are comfortable with. That's why I told you to disregard certain parts. I have enough willpower for that, I disregarded it so many times out of sheer arrogance if anything.
What MBTI are you anyway?
INT (Borderline P/J)
Maybe that will help me to be more careful of your feelings if I understand more of your emotional profile?
I am not very used to emotions and feelings (And I am experiencing them more than usual lately), which is why this is all so confusing to me. You being aloof about it is doing the same to me as I all too often do to the other, more emotional people and wonder "what's their problem?" Divine irony.

Two fags from /fringe/ having a love drama. Would you like some popcorn?

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

/fringe/ is alive? The board looks as dead as all the old gg boards. Pity what esoteric knowledge they might have gleaned was buried under mountains of schizophrenic psychoses.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

I can be anonymous due to my great 'neuroflexibility' and mastery of the mind, I can practically become a mental shapeshifter
A chameleon
< want to be as truthful as I can
<Two fags from /fringe/ having a love drama.
Let me help you live up to your standards and ask you again.

What am I reading?

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Told by whom?
The only 'High God' I have ever known. The person who charted the timeline for me from the very beginning (it has all been correct, in detail, even if it was a symbolic representation). I suppose I would think of her as 'Mother' but the highest form of that. My highest self, gentle beautiful and silent, is a cute little shadow of 'Mother'. If I was Io she would be Hera.
I can be anonymous due to my great 'neuroflexibility' and mastery of the mind
Was that you in QTDDTOT the other day? I was talking with someone who had your voice and syntax but not the same linguistic patterns (the Aryan Beast). I had an odd reaction to them.
I'm still trying to figure out some parts myself.
Welcome to my world. The 'range chatter' of the different selves is interesting as well, I have to parse the 'flesh you' from the higher you and I think sometimes I get signals crossed or I become too inclusive with a broader understanding than I think you might have intended.
You being aloof
I am not aloof user…I am wary of you…remember, from my perspective, I am all my people have in terms of bringing them back to life, something they deserve in order to progress and you know the agenda is for their complete extermination.
You will destroy me, get destroyed by me, or we will complete each other.
Actually they all worry me in equal measure. There are so many precedence for the situation we find ourselves in but none of the literature which I have read has anything helpful to say about this particular situation. Would it not be a lesser world if you were missing? It would. I keep wanting you to have babies because you are too precious to be lost to time.
This is why this experiment is so important
Which experiment? Truthfulness?
to someone who might not have the best intentions towards me
I don't actually have intentions toward anyone right now…I am oceanic, drifting…the whole thing is on hold while I consider and think about what is presented, its ramifications and potentials. I don't have a particular path right now (other than the fleshly agenda) as I weigh the options and the timeline in particular. I am still reeling a bit from the fact that I lost track of time so thoroughly and desperately trying to figure out how much is left. It seems like something between tonight and a few years (at the very most). I mean, I wanted to solo sail around the Earth when the dogs died and I am not going to get to do that either. So I have a lot of things that need reevaluating.
I have enough willpower
I don't believe it is an issue of willpower in this instance. It is more 'problematic' than this. I don't think we could be in physical proximity without our consciousness simply merging into something post human. Here, on the other sides of the planet from each other we are fine…any connection that grows out of my heart towards you (every time we are in contact), I gently brush off until I am more secure in my understanding of what is going on. If anything this might be yet another test for me to see if I can complete the destiny I was assigned or deviate from it OR you could literally BE THE END OF THE TIMELINE, something brand knew that I could have never dreamed. I have been tested before and came through with flying colors, but they seem to just keep getting more difficult so IDK. It is puzzling. All I can say at this point is that I trust you more than I did a few weeks ago because you have been consistent in your opinions, emotions and goals, even if they are as scattered as mine have been, there is still an underlying current of consistency that I can hold onto.

Attached: Post-Apocalyptic-1-2.jpg (441.85 KB, 1920x1084)

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Go back to leftypol or christian (but i repeat myself)

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

What am I reading?
I don't have an answer for you, for that I am sorry. The end or beginning of something. Possibly the tragedy of death or eternal joy. It is completely unknown to me at this juncture.

John Flores
John Flores

I died of boredom in a burgeoning realm. Life disgusted me so. Take the metaphor: does it conceal by impacting meaning or tie together the many threads of conscious awareness which are brought to bear upon something that can’t exist for anyone inasmuch as it is simultaneously past, present, and future whereas we are pygmies who grunt at the grate of the ineffable demanding escape from plainly being. I will never fashion a tool and neither did anyone else. It’s all for nothing.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

I never knew she was jewish until recently but always hated her music. It takes a lifetime to build good radar.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

It was that or Roberta Flack…I went with Celine Dion for my own particular amusement at the meaning of her name. I have to amuse myself somehow day to day since few others will.
'CHILD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH'
I just thought it was a humorous pun given the situation. But I figured she was a kike while I was previewing it…oh well…It really doesn't have that much bearing on Ewan MacColl's lyrics, which are perhaps some of the most endearing lyrics I have ever heard.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Job 28 Interlude: Where Wisdom Is Found

28 There is a mine for silver
and a place where gold is refined.
Iron is taken from the earth,
and copper is smelted from ore.
Mortals put an end to the darkness;
they search out the farthest recesses
for ore in the blackest darkness.
Far from human dwellings they cut a shaft,
in places untouched by human feet;
far from other people they dangle and sway.
The earth, from which food comes,
is transformed below as by fire;
lapis lazuli comes from its rocks,
and its dust contains nuggets of gold.
No bird of prey knows that hidden path,
no falcon’s eye has seen it.
Proud beasts do not set foot on it,
and no lion prowls there.
People assault the flinty rock with their hands
and lay bare the roots of the mountains.
They tunnel through the rock;
their eyes see all its treasures.
They search[a] the sources of the rivers
and bring hidden things to light.

But where can wisdom be found?
Where does understanding dwell?
No mortal comprehends its worth;
it cannot be found in the land of the living.
The deep says, “It is not in me”;
the sea says, “It is not with me.”
It cannot be bought with the finest gold,
nor can its price be weighed out in silver.
It cannot be bought with the gold of Ophir,
with precious onyx or lapis lazuli.
Neither gold nor crystal can compare with it,
nor can it be had for jewels of gold.
Coral and jasper are not worthy of mention;
the price of wisdom is beyond rubies.
The topaz of Cush cannot compare with it;
it cannot be bought with pure gold.

Where then does wisdom come from?
Where does understanding dwell?
It is hidden from the eyes of every living thing,
concealed even from the birds in the sky.
Destruction[b] and Death say,
“Only a rumor of it has reached our ears.”
God understands the way to it
and he alone knows where it dwells,
for he views the ends of the earth
and sees everything under the heavens.
When he established the force of the wind
and measured out the waters,
when he made a decree for the rain
and a path for the thunderstorm,
then he looked at wisdom and appraised it;
he confirmed it and tested it.
And he said to the human race,
“The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom,
and to shun evil is understanding.”

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

What the fuck does your kike on a stick comic book have to do with politics? Name one person who has ever built anything that uses the Bible system. They use the fucking reality system. Gandalf is real we have to worship him Wednesday! Worship me I mean worship Gandalf! Guys we need to discuss lord of the rings here. Everyone has to read lord of the rings! Kill your fucking selves Jesus is a comic book character

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Cringophenia the post

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

If only you were cognizant of how retarded you were. The NPC life must be rough.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

There are similar boards on other chans, not that I frequent them though. Too much entry tier garbage and mentally ill people

I can be, as in, potential. I want to, as in, intention. Comment about /fringe/ was a joke.

'Mother' IS probably your highest Self. You just have difficulty comprehending it due to your temporary limitations so it appears as someone else. I had an encounter with my highest Self once, and I was absolutely terrified of it. The type of dread that chills your bones in an instant. It had that 'voice of God' echo to it and it told me that I need to be the best possible 'copy' of myself if he is to deal with me.
Was that you in QTDDTOT the other day?
Not posting in that thread, you probably encountered someone else affected by the same archetype. I only post in a couple of threads at a time, the rare ones which I find interesting (my style might vary depending on how serious I get). Not confusing me with other people would help too.
I have to parse the 'flesh you' from the higher you
With, not from. I'm trying to parse you on entire spectrum. You'd find me surprisingly understanding for such a 'hateful' person. And some things which you told me made me awfully curious about your life, if you weren't lying about everything. That's why I'll keep insisting on meeting you IRL (without any further expectations)
I am all my people have in terms of bringing them back to life
You can't bring to life something that doesn't wish to live. Fix certain things, and they will spring to life on their own.
but none of the literature which I have read has anything helpful to say about this particular situation
It's up to you to write it. You are given such a rare opportunity, don't squander it because of fears and insecurities
I keep wanting you to have babies because you are too precious to be lost to time.
I have very deep concerns about having children (It might keep me trapped in this world), there is a very good reason why Cathars mostly choose not to. Even if I wanted to, I'd need to find a suitable partner first, and that's a whole other story. I think I'd make a good 'family man' , but I might be too used to solitary lifestyle at this point.
Which experiment? Truthfulness?
You could say so. But in a broader sense, hiding in plain sight.
I mean, I wanted to solo sail around the Earth
There are some places that I'd really like to see you know … (kidding)
I don't think we could be in physical proximity without our consciousness simply merging into something post human
This is actually a great concern to me as well. You made dents in my 'field' that I did not find possible at this point. When our connection was on it's height, I started seeing weird things happen, like crows making spins in spot and very weird movements, as if their geomagnetic sense went completely haywire. Weather was pretty crazy too. It looked like a glitch in software. But the mischievous (child) part of me thought, yay, finally something interesting is happening.
I have been tested before and came through with flying colors, but they seem to just keep getting more difficult
I could say the same

To achieve higher goals, you need higher motivation. Purely materialistic goals will make you an eternal slave of the kikes. Not that materialism should be disregarded, it would be disastrous. Religion needs to build on top of it, not replace it, to be useful in political context.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

u r degenerate jew!!!1

David Gray
David Gray

Attached: stirtalkingtoo.webm (1.31 MB, 360x360)

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Not confusing me with other people would help too.
Disturbing…another fragment.
if you weren't lying about everything.
I can't fathom why you think 'lying' would help me in any way. You are such a suspicious creature. LMAO. Yes, there are things that I don't have the answer to; there are times when I try to find the Truth by testing a thought or principle; there are times when I am actually incorrect and have to 'course correct'; but none of that is done with the 'intention to deceive' since that is premeditated. ←there is absolutely no benefit to that at all, not for me, not for you and certainly not for my own people. It would set up sort of a toxic cascade, as well as being sort of retarded 'linear thinking' that is indicative of this current faulty paradigm (and unfortunately this language, which I really can't say enough shit things about).
So, Beautiful, what has caught your attention that you think I am lying about? It is almost impossible to share the whole quality of the smallest of instances in the universe, so perhaps you are simply lacking some data. Sometimes I look at some of the shit that I have done when challenged and I just SMH…unless someone was there to witness that, there is no way that they would ever believe me.
Let me give you a example. When I started my first permaculture forest farm (I am working on my second right now) I was all alone and poor as dirt (this was the second time in my life that I was facing starvation)…I was living off $300 a month which isn't a lot for the USA because I don't believe in 'public assistance'. Anyway, I had to get these massive stones out of my garden because I wanted the trees spaced at a particular interval and they were in the way of planting.
So I went out and got myself a nice 6' L 'bully bar' (my 'rod of iron'…it was actually steel but whatever; it made quite the scepter; practical, undecorated, humble, useful [like me, LMAO, oh shit]) pict. and figured that I would just move them myself because there wasn't anyone else to help and it needed to get done. See that little [1" W x 2" L] paddle on the end of the bar? I would drive the opposite pointed end of the bar as deep under the stone as I could and then climb up the bar on the opposite paddle end like a little monkey. Once standing on the little paddle I would bounce up and down (because I wasn't heavy enough to even leverage the stone out with my own weight without added force of jumping; you should have seen that steel flex; impressive) until I got just enough lift on the stone to lean over like a baseball pitcher (all while balancing on that little paddle) and throw a smaller stone into the gap between the earth and the larger stone, incrementally lifting it, stone by stone, up out of the Earth. Depending on the size of the stone, this process would take all day, and was fraught with disappointment because sometimes the weight of the larger stone, literally pulverized the smaller ones resulting in a 'do over' for that session. But almost always by the end of that day I would have one of these massive stones resting on a huge bed of smaller stones waiting to be transported now that it was lifted up out of the Earth.
(cont)

Attached: bully-bar-steel.jpg (3.77 KB, 300x300)

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Usually day two was making a nice mud slime, pouring it in front of the massive stone and leveraging the stone inch by inch out of the garden until I got it to the 'hill' and had the great satisfaction of dumping it off the edge.
SO…if I hadn't actually done that MYSELF, I would say, that is close to impossible and that I was a liar…but IDK I just didn't know any better, so I did it. But I can see how someone would say, "Your lying" if I told them that story. I still own that bully bar and sometimes I look at it with puzzlement and think I balanced on THAT, jumped up and down to get leverage and baseball pitched rocks off the end of THAT? O K A Y. Mind blowing.
So, see what I mean, I do all kinds of stupid stuff just because I want to and it needs to get done. I wasn't kidding when we were talking about helping me 'not to do stupid stuff' and I laughed and said you have your work cut out for you. What would have happened if one of the stones I was lifting out had fallen on my arm or leg while I was trying to brace it? I would have been pinned, no escape and died in an open field under the stars, with no one the wiser, for however long it would have taken someone to come around.
I also managed to sink a sailboat once and melt the tread of a man's shoes off while they were still on his feet. I would imagine he is still angry over that. I seriously think Jackass was written by a studio exec who used to sit in his office window and watch the stupid stuff I, and a couple male friends, got up to while I was in college.
A veritable litany of stupid stuff, almost all of it with catastrophic potential (thank you God, thank you, that no one died)…but none of it 'lies'.
Amusing how much we trust each other. I was hoping that over time it would get better and be a natural progression. My last internet friend took a year to wear me down, but it was worth it for him because I tried my hardest to help him quit drinking (he did; of course this was on him; all I did was explain a few things to him) and encouraged him to save his marriage and hold on tight to his wife (he did; I am extremely happy for them both).

Austin White
Austin White

Oh last thing. When Rage found I I wasn't going to fuck you she either left or hid, not sure which…so you might need to start looking for someone who is grabbing their head and rocking back in forth in their bed while they try desperately to compensate for having their soul burned alive by livid fury without commiting suicide. LMAO. Either way, I have been modified since we last talked about it and I don't know if she will ever come back. I hope so, because I miss her (as odd as that sounds; she really isn't that bad when you figure out how to deal with her), but for right now, she is either pouting or gone and I can't tell which it is. So I might have been correct all along… ;) how do you like them apples? Like I said, I feel ambiguous about it because I really miss her and I want her to come back.

Attached: charmander1.jpg (32.36 KB, 500x601)

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

just admit you're a gay faggot

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Disturbing…another fragment.
I gave you means for resolving that. Use them. I'm still waiting for you to answer some of my messages.
I can't fathom why you think 'lying' would help me in any way.
That highly depends on your motives and goals. You seem genuine, but certain effects that you had on me … I had suspicions that someone very versed in (advanced) psychology was trying to break me mentally. But I will trust you, that's part of the experiment too.
You are such a suspicious creature
I've seen people at their worst, it's sort of instinctive. I used to be much more trusting, but I can't recall the last time someone didn't try to use that trust against me. Aryan values are quite self-destructive in the age of iron. Isn't suspicion of certain (((people's))) motives what brought us here in the first place?
there are times when I try to find the Truth by testing a thought or principle; there are times when I am actually incorrect and have to 'course correct'
We employ very similar reasoning. Which was, ironically, the cause of a lot of misunderstanding. Sine and cosine waves … But the more understand you, the more I see myself in you.
as well as being sort of retarded 'linear thinking' that is indicative of this current faulty paradigm
Indeed. High trust societies are the most successful ones.
what has caught your attention that you think I am lying about?
You've been pretty consistent so far (in your inconsistency if anything lol >women kidding). I had some issues with your behavior and doubted your motives, but it seems to be going in good 'direction' now. See link for an example:

phys.org/news/2017-05-classical-synchronization-persistent-entanglement-isolated.html

so perhaps you are simply lacking some data
Connecting to server… (maybe you should add some exceptions to your firewall)
I would drive the opposite pointed end of the bar as deep under the stone as I could and then climb up the bar on the opposite paddle end like a little monkey
I'm pretty certain that the whole situation was so damn adorable that even the devil himself went all "dawww" and decided to protect you from any harm. You have savant creativity, I used to do such things a lot as a kid. Another scenario where I see myself.
Usually day two was making a nice mud slime, pouring it in front of the massive stone and leveraging the stone inch by inch out of the garden until I got it to the 'hill'
This is how Pyramids got built. People still don't believe them, even to this day.
I also managed to sink a sailboat once
That's not too unbelievable actually, I bet you cause havoc while trying to park your car too
I was hoping that over time it would get better and be a natural progression
It is, it's just not a straight line, more like an oscillation with ups and downs where the overall trend is positive.
took a year to wear me down
What do you mean by this?

I wasn't going to fuck you
No need to keep rubbing that in my face lol. I'm trying to see you as a friend, as a sister now. No sinful thoughts, no desire, I'm Buddha now, ~OM~ . I said no sinful thoughts goddamn it
Rage
Is only one form of Passion.
how do you like them apples?
Very sour.
I want her to come back
I guess I should make you angry again

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

I actually don't draw my philosophical worldview from Christian thinkers, although I have begun to become more and more acquainted with and sympathetic to Christianity in particular Orthodoxy.
The most important writer that everyone on this board should read is Friedrich Nietzsche. He is to far right thought what Hegel is to the far left. Yes he is an Atheist but his thinking is not actually critical of Christianity itself persay but rather its impotence in the face of, at his time, the degredation of language from something relating to God (a sacral trascendant center above language) to something of use (eg. The Socratics where language is used by humans to exert their personal will over the world through argumentation) by different actors, Jews of course being the cause in this age.
Heidegger is the obvious follow up and while many wrongly say he is mutually exclusive with them, Evola and Guénon. Many people just see Postmodernism as being Marxist nosense but really it was a school of though started by a National Socialist (Heidegger). It is extremely important to understand the current metaphysical malaise of the occident. Thr traditionalists like Guénon and Evola mere offer the cure.
Eric L. Ganz's work on generative anthrogology is something that is obscure now but I guarentee every philosopher in 50 years will know about it. Learn about it and btfo Chomsky homosexuals that think language was evolutionary.
Futurism is a very important school of Fascist as it was the basis for the first ever fascist state- Italy. The Futurist manifesto is important reading. Neo-futurism for the modern age is what applies to the current state of things however. Yes call me a cuck faggot all day long but Neo-reactionaries are neo-futurists and are the new wave of fascist thought. Moldbug is pretty shitty but Nick Land is /ourguy/ whether he likes it or not. He shits on fascism but at the end of the day he is a fascist: he believes in a corporate state (an explicit one rather than an implicit one like in fascist Italy), speed of technological process and an end to modernity. He is also quoted as saying "war is God". Learn about accelerationism and become a big brain 300 IQ boi.

Attached: 1542383110790.png (46.77 KB, 200x300)

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

prove that they were jewish, else they weren't.
I gave an entire laundry list of evidence that they were. If we were talking about someone named Toshi Yamada who was born in, raised in and lived in Japan a thousand years ago and was a famous priest, would you be arguing that he's not Japanese because none of that reaches your criteria? Fucking hell. Even by internet standards your arguments are made in incredibly poor faith.

the sins of being mortal beings that naturally do wrongs.
Without original sin, what is the purpose of Christ? What authority did he have to redeem anyone? The OT is a necessity for any of the NT to make sense.

Christ tought this,
Christ did not originate original sin.

and this isn't jewish in nature.
What, the concept of sin? Of course not.

so it's a white religion that colonized africa. like most white things. were the british not white by that logic?
Christianity values literal niggers from nigger africa just as much as whites, and therein lies the problem. When Christianity reached out, it turned anyone it touched into the spiritual equal of the one doing the spreading - and everyone else, in fact.

most protestant groups are recognized as heretics by the catholic and orthodox churches. I'm only extending it to Lutherianism because its whole premise was built on liberal brainwashing.
Doctrinal squabbles don't concern me. Throw all the aspersions you like but those people are all just as Christian as you.

no it's not. I hate the catholic church but not Christianity or the Christian lifestyle, which Hitler very much liked.
I'm god and I'm ending world hunger and killing all of the Jews riiiiiight…. Now. Wait, nothing happened. Shit, I guess talk is cheap after all.

it's true though. the leftist/centre right mutt lifestyle is an american thing. most true christians hate israel.
Again: who are these "true christians"? Please put a name to them so I can research them and their beliefs more effectively.

it's a fact that the nature of christianity has been sullied by kikes ever since after WW2, just like everything white.
Christianity has been a dysgenic garbage fire for thousands of years. Or is it that after WWII all of the Jews in the world got together and rubbed their hands so hard that the history books were all changed?

therefore, the redpilled bunch hate israel.
That reasoning doesn't work.

your namecalling on a "fallacy" would imply that most people of any mainstream group are redpilled on the jq,
It does no such thing.

which is false. it is also a fact that kikes love to push around atheism to destroy the trad lifestyle, a natural consequence of christianity
Jews seem to be fine with leaving Christianity alone in Asia and Latin America and Africa and any number of other shitholes where the christians aren't white. Furthermore, are those people living the "trad lifestyle"? If so then you would seem to be endorsing how they live and if not then it seems like this "trad lifestyle" springs from Europeans and not Christianity.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

He is to far right thought what Hegel is to the far left.
Nietzsche was not far right, just like Hegel was not far left. You should actually read their works instead of taking your wisdom from Reddit and imageboards. Nietzsche and Hegel are actually very compatible, and I could easily use Hegelian dialectics to support right-wing views. It just works in a much more complex and subtle manner than a typical two-dimensional political "thinker" could comprehend. (This is a general statement, not directed at you specifically)
I have begun to become more and more acquainted with and sympathetic to Christianity in particular Orthodoxy
For what reason? Try arguing for it in it's entirety instead of hand-picking parts like "it's against homosexuals" or "it supports family" while ignoring all the degenerate aspects or shifting the goalposts until it's no longer Christianity that you are discussing. (Also a general statement)
Eric L. Ganz's work on generative anthrogology
Got some pdf's ?
but Neo-reactionaries are neo-futurists
Not out of realm of possibility if you believe in cyclical history
speed of technological process and an end to modernity
The two are usually taken as synonyms (in error), how would you define the difference?
Learn about accelerationism
Selective accelerationism

t. IQ 400 boi

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Come on lad those first two are not what I said at all. I'm saying he influenced many far right philospher much like Hegel did for far left philosophers.
With the Christianity thing I refer you to the traditionalists that I metioned. I'm looking for a transcendant center to society not something "based" like most people on 4pol.
As for GA you can find all of it on GAblog.com or an intro here too: brusselsjournal.com/node/3995
The Origin of Language pdf is buried in the internet somewhere but I haen't found it (I bought the book).
Modernism as I am describing it is what perhaps Guénon would have described it rather than as the philosophical epoch (lack of a metaphysic, notion of a trascendant subject, logical positivism, philosophy relegated to a niche study etc. etc.).

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Their influence on contemporary political philosophers should be observed within a context of an era and social circumstances (were they born in different times, we could as well witness the opposite trend). Many far left philosophers made a mistake of taking a certain (perceived) dialectical synthesis and proclaiming it to be "end of history" instead of realizing it was just a new thesis. Without taking into the account that (Platonic) dialectical optimum is not always matching the practical manifestation and that what they perceive could indeed be a synthesis, but far from the optimal one. Dialectics is not a binary, two dimensional process. It's a principle that can go in all directions. The one that should be applied in a proper holistic context in order to work as intended. Most of us here come from very 'liberal' backgrounds, and that's why I prefer to build a case for right wing politics as a dialectical synthesis (in the most optimal direction) rather than traditionalism. Nietzsche would disown 'believers' and people who were right wing just because their social context compelled them to be. That's why you will often see a clash between "old guard" anons who came to that position through conflict of Ideas and internal dialogues/personal growth, and the newcomers who got drawn to it because of their social conditioning (various Christian fundamentalists, assorted conservatives, etc.) or those who have simply picked up on it through mimesis (NPC's). This group can be particularly dangerous and counter-productive if not directed properly.

I'm looking for a transcendent center to society
The lowest common denominator?
As for GA you can find all of it on GAblog.com or an intro here too: brusselsjournal.com/node/3995
I read the article, but it's taking a too anthropological approach (observing Man outside of context of any higher principles, a limited subset observed externally, which is why I always had a distaste for it and preferred to find the answers for the human condition in information theory, theory of the mind etc. without ignoring the bio-cultural 'gradualism' but giving it a secondary, if not tertiary rank of significance).

What Gans proposed as an "origin event" can easily be observed with many animal species that are neither human, nor (self)-conscious. They use symbols, they defer, they even communicate with something that could be considered a language, but they are not conscious in any higher sense. But then again, same could be said for many humans.
Only the West, nourished on Biblical monotheism, developed the discipline of anthropology
False on so many levels.
GA is not only a theory of the human that validates religion for its codification of basic truths and insights; GA is not only a theory of language that sees a link between language and morality: GA is also a theory of the market. The market, for Gans, is, just like language, fundamentally ethical.
The market realizes “the Gospel idea of a centerless moral community, presided over by a God who has renounced any further intervention in human affairs.
[Freemasonry intensifies]
victimary thinking in comparison with classical liberalism represents a cultural atavism – it is not progressive, except in furthering groundless vengeance, but rather the opposite, regressive
Don't challenge the sacred status quo goy!
In his conference paper, Gans reminded his audience that what language most immediately “transcends” or “defers” is violence.
That "deferring" is the primary cause of most the ills of current societies. It's a blueprint for creating the Last Man.
The aborted gesture of appropriation that becomes the first sign defers violence by turning away from its appetitive aim, and thereby from potential conflict, to become a consciously self-contained act, an intentional rite that designates its focus, the deferred appetitive object, as not merely outside itself but outside its universe of possible action
God, the dream of a perfect government. A 'heaven' inhabited by self-denying cucks.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

the lowest common denominator?
Short answer: Yes :^)
Not-so-short answer: Irish paganism is dead and gone, however the golden age of Irish Christianity preserved (to some degree) their principles. This golden age occured before the schism and so for that reason amongst other (I am a perennialist) Orthodoxy specifically but Christianity excluding Protestantism in general seemed a better fit in terms of preserving and restoring a truly Irish communal, social and mythic dimension to my country.
Could you elabourate on why you think the far right as a synthesis is preferable to tradition itself?
As for the old guard vs the newfags- I get it 4pol is shitty that is why I have a greater interest in philosophy because I see them as intellectual lacking.
critique of GA
The point of GA is to account for meta representation itself. That is one of the main criticisms it has for gradual thoeries. Another much like what you are proposing is that a language cannot be both subconscious and gradual: that makes no sense. Even if it did you are not accounting for the fact that you are adding a layer of absraction onto language, and defering the real origin to another event.
In terms of your comment about the originary scene animals are different in that they simply cannot convey intentionality. 2nd order language is nothing more that mimicry and past experience. 3rd order language (humans) do, and what they are doing with representation is ostensive to the intentions they have. The originary scene that he describes is where a group conveys to each other their intentions for the first time as humans.
I was beginning to assume that you were a follower of Guénon until the freemasonry comment.
Yes the classical liberalism of Gans is pretty gay, his protogée Adam Katz is far more based and redpilled if you can't stomach it.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Irish heathenry isn't dead until every Irish person is dead also. It is carried in the blood of the people and will never wash out.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Which is why you subhuman anglos couldn't conquer Ireland totally for more than 300 years. I'm glad you "people" are still crying actually just to distract you from the fact that you are being outbred across your meme country. The job is already done in your capital, the next place to be lost is Belfast to us when we replace you.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

I'm not an Anglo, actually. Too much bad blood exists from the past - that's why we have to look forward to what we can make of the future.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Maximus the confessor gives the Christian understanding of race in his theology of "logoi." This is what is meant by "we are all one in Christ." It doesn't mean everyone is identical or equal in any way. It means all of the logoi are under the Logos, which is Christ. By this doctrine, Orthodox Christianity transcends the dialectic between unity and multiplicity (distinction).

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

And, similarly, orthodox theology answers and completes all of the problems of pagan philosophy (such as platonic problem of unity and multiplicity).

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

There are many good Anglo-Saxons and they are European men and women, real Whites. They probably have just as many Pagans as any other jew Christian reformed Euro nation does. Much Anglo dispora exist in South Africa, North America and Australia which are just as bad as France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Russia… while these may be further down the rabbit hole than others, the rest are quickly falling and not far behind either.
Anglo Saxon "people"
This sort of anti-White sentiment washes away with intelligence and understanding of this nation and its relevance to the world stage. Christianity genocided many Whites, the terror did not exist solely at the hand of the Englishman. Why should any of their descendants be punished, ridiculous nigger posting.
we will replace you

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Short answer: Yes :^)
I see them as intellectual lacking
You are looking for the highest common factor then, the very basis of Aryan nature. And it's anything but universalist, it's differential. (True) God is the highest common factor, not a lowest common denominator like (modern) Masons believe.
Irish paganism is dead and gone
Revive it. It should extend to all other Celtic nations as well. I exchanged messages with some Irish girl living in a small town and she told me how some communities there still live according to the old ways.
I am a perennialist
Don't drown in poison while trying to extract few valuable elements
Orthodox Celts
They should have memed responsibly.
Could you elabourate on why you think the far right as a synthesis is preferable to tradition itself?
I could write a book on it, but in short, for the same reason that NS (and to a great extent Fascism) was actually a revolutionary, and not a reactionary movement (That would be Monarchism). It's traditional elements that we need to embrace, not the concept of traditionalism itself. And we could never learn their qualities without being exposed to lack of them, or to their opposite.
The point of GA is to account for meta representation itself.
Meta-consciousness arises at a next level. Try reading about eight circuit model of consciousness (it draws many false assumptions but the core idea is worth considering)
animals are different in that they simply cannot convey intentionality
Then it was something inherent to humans, otherwise animals would develop it too
Guénon
Did you have any specific notions of his in mind? Disagreeing with the overall gist of a certain type of thinking does not necessarily mean disagreeing with some of it's particulars.
Katz
Interesting last name. But go on…
we are all one in Christ
Empty statement that can mean pretty much anything. It implies equality at some level anyway, which makes it non-compatible with NS.
And, similarly, orthodox theology answers and completes all of the problems of pagan philosophy
Mind providing some examples?
They should denounce British identity and the (((Crown)))

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

fuck off

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

I gave an entire laundry list of evidence that they were.
being born in a place where there are many jews doesn't make you a jew.
Without original sin, what is the purpose of Christ? What authority did he have to redeem anyone?
being the son of God.
I didn't say he did.
Christianity values literal niggers from nigger africa just as much as whites, and therein lies the problem.
all are children of God. some less gifted but all are children of God. spreading white religion is spreading white culture and creating a white controlled world.
Doctrinal squabbles don't concern me. Throw all the aspersions you like but those people are all just as Christian as you.
no argument
I'm god and I'm ending world hunger and killing all of the Jews riiiiiight…. Now. Wait, nothing happened. Shit, I guess talk is cheap after all.
He never said He would do these things.
Again: who are these "true christians"? Please put a name to them so I can research them and their beliefs more effectively.
christians on any other place in the world other than north america and western europe.
Christianity has been a dysgenic garbage fire for thousands of years. Or is it that after WWII all of the Jews in the world got together and rubbed their hands so hard that the history books were all changed?
implying the kikes didn't change history
try harder JIDF
That reasoning doesn't work.
yes it does.
It does no such thing.
yes it does.
Jews seem to be fine with leaving Christianity alone in Asia and Latin America and Africa and any number of other shitholes where the christians aren't white.
as they do every religion. what jews do to nigs isn't of interest to me.
Furthermore, are those people living the "trad lifestyle"?
clearly not, they are just as jewed though but on different ways.
If so then you would seem to be endorsing how they live and if not then it seems like this "trad lifestyle" springs from Europeans and not Christianity.
European technology and enlightenment came from Christianity.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

No, that was Adam's job. I see people are 'reading what they want ' as opposed to 'reading what is written '. Lovely. No wonder the Earth is such a shithole.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Rude
being born in a place where there are many jews doesn't make you a jew.
He was one according to pretty much every text documenting his existence
being the son of God.
Do you have any evidence to back that up? Even hypothetically, why would a God incarnate as a Jewish carpenter, on earth?
European technology and enlightenment came from Christianity.
It came in spite of Christianity, not from it.

You kikeians have zero rational arguments to back your sand-religion

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Honestly, christianity is what has kept the jew alive in the west this whole time.