I wanted to talk about christian philosophers for a moment, who do you draw your own philosophy from?

i wanted to talk about christian philosophers for a moment, who do you draw your own philosophy from?
i've read the book of John of Damascus on the divine images and iconoclasm, and I could honestly recommend it to anyone interested in christian philosophy and history. what are your favorite christian philosophers Zig Forums?

Attached: 12_4_john_damascus4.jpg (200x223, 14.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njegos.org/petrovics/wreath.htm
archive.org/details/NaturesEternalReligion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, idiot. I don’t “have a philosophy” because philosophy is not subjective or mystical. Philosophy seeks objective truth and involves stating things accurately with care, getting definitions right, and the like. Logic is not “my philosophy”. Delete your Somali brain.

How about none and instead I read Tacitus Germania, there's a reason jews have written multiple volumes of books as to why it should have rotted away.
>>"among the most dangerous books ever written" -(((Arnaldo Momigliano)))

It's no coincidence Adolf Hitler was after the original copy of the manuscript.

Attached: jew author's project.jpg (332x499, 27.04K)

please give me an accurate definition of "philosophy" upon which you've decided to say a bunch of horseshit, otherwise jump off a rooftop.

Redirected to : Jewish philosophers

Recommended action: Throwing to the lions

We need /lionpit/ for throwing Christians just like we have the /bog/ for throwing the degenerates and people who shame their tribe

That being said, if you want some dank stuff, read this

njegos.org/petrovics/wreath.htm

Attached: SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg (1024x768, 260.04K)

Wrong again, dolt. Scholasticism is fine, but it’s not “my philosophy” and it’s not mystical; it’s logos. Can you understand the difference? Absolute retard.

Lions are getting really hungry

Logos and Mythos become one at the highest point.

on what exactly? I asked for a simple definition. did you reply to the wrong post?

Proof, please, and not a screencap of some writer’s diagram.

lions belong in times of heathen religions. thankfully, Constantine and Theodosius made sure to end that shite.

The definition is in the comment you replied to. The burden is on you to supply one you prefer since clearly you don’t accept philosophy as an objective pursuit, dumbest of dumb trolls.

But hey, I'm sure you'll find some routine of mental gymnastics that will allow you to dodge this. Your kind always seem to.

neck yourself. philosophy is the academic study of reality and existence. the word "study" implying it can be whatever the fuck it wants. it doesn't need to prove something, and it doesn't necessarily associate itself with being objective.

There has not been one society in the entire existence of Christianity that did not have jews within its power structure. If Christians had ever actually dealt with the jewish problem there wouldn't be a jewish problem but if you look into the real jewish lies you'll see that its was the peasants who had to live under the tyranny of jewish ministers and all the Deus Vult knights ever did was attack the peasants ultimately forcing the peasants to abandon the Catholic Church and then abandon their Kings. At any point over those centuries had the "Real Christians" showed up we wouldn't be facing White genocide.

It makes no sense actually, the jews are a physically weak force which doesn't believe in Christianity, that should equal pagan. There shouldn't be any theological hangup and yet there is a really big one. Christianity isn't jewish nor are most of its adherents jewish its only for the expansion of judaism.

Attached: anti semitism circa early 1400s.PNG (1342x318, 425.58K)

gtfo kike.
proof please.
again, proof.
(((historians)))
only if you're a cathocuck.

there were four whole crusades, but it's true that the crusaders were terrorist savages. it's just false to say that attempts weren't made.

Reality and Existence are undefined terms. You literally looked this bullshit up in the six minutes since I posted. You’re pathetic. It is a meaningless definition that doesn’t even conflict with my own, loserfuck retardnigger.

First of all, found the jew. Secondly, please give me an example of something that is real and exists but cannot be objectively defined. You can’t without resorting to postmodern pilpul, which is what your jew nigger brain is apparently full of.

Oh, and academic? Philosophy is only done at the academy? Who were the pre-Socratics?

Seriously, die in a fire, you pompous child.

because philosophy is vague.
that's a great strawman. without objective definitions you nimrod.

yes. academic. to disassociate retards like you from philosophers.

Find the proofs yourself, or don't, your choice. You'd have to do a lot of mathematical extrapolations though.

Philosophy needs to be logically consistent, that's what differs it from a belief. Beliefs are entirely subjective and don't need to have anything to do with reality. Philosophy has to, or at least has to give a logically consistent account of reality. That makes it superior.

No, it is not vague. There are competing definitions for reality and existence coming from the domains of Epistemology and Metaphysics, and you could have produced a couple to demonstrate you know a single thing about the discipline. You do not. Filtered for being a waste of time. Fuck the rest of your moronic post.

splitting up rome was the only way to save it.

it most certainly is. wittgenstein would agree with me.
the absolute state of atheists.

Filtered for conflating mathematics with philosophy and suggesting I produce evidence to back his argument.

Stupid is as stupid does. You haven’t defended your position in the least, and you can fuck off.

Those are crusades against Islam, not judaism or jews. The jews were probably ecstatic getting all the gentiles to kill each other over their stories, just like in the Thirty Year's war.

Even when the crusaders accidentally killed a few jews they were denounced as criminals in their own time. As well as the so called "expulsions" of jews from countries was only a stop gap measure, they were almost always protected on their way out of the country as well upon reentering it a generation after and were given property back.

You need only look to St. Bernard, the Crusade’s official preacher, citing the Church's traditional view that the Jews must be preserved until the return of Yeshu, when the jews will serve as witnesses to their own crimes.

Attached: bernard2ndcrusade.jpg (473x649, 185.56K)

that probably has to do with the schism. the orthodox church has more or less always denounced judaism.

To be fair, philosophy and mathematics ARE intimately related, see Plato or the Pythagoreans.

The jews have existed in places of power in all Christian societies, the Orthodox is no different, see Patriarch Metrophanes III encyclical of 1568. Also the Orthodox really won against judaism a century ago, it only needed many millions of White people to die in order to overcome the jewish system which just collapsed under its own weight. Still sadly though even with all that sacrifice of the past the Orthodox Church doesn't see the jew menace and neither overcame it as much as it saw it back then.

The Orthodox Church may be anti-gay and anti-Muslim but it isn't anti-jew, a most debilitating weakness to have, seen in the words of Patriarch Bartholomew:
>>"They are still specially "beloved" by God (11: 29), "for the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable" (11:29). What is more, when the Jewish people eventually turn to Christ, this will prove an enrichment to the total Church which lies far beyond our present imagining. "If their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!" (11:12).

The Orthodox Church has no problem in converting pagans but again like with all the other Christian groups has that theological hangup when it comes to jews.

Attached: Orthodox Christians Who Saved Jews In The Holocaust.png (1024x338, 421.46K)

*maximum tipping

Attached: Christian scientific advancements.gif (3558x3364, 819.92K)

Shitty meme my friend.
Notice how your info. graph only contains dates after the year 489. I'm pretty sure whites made advances in science and mathematics before that (even if someone attempts to pull that Aristotle was wrong, I believe there were other philosphers during his era who claimed him to be wrong as well–therefore seeing the truth occurred during his era as well).
To better understand, imagine if I became emperor and created a new religion. It was pretty nice so everyone adopted it as the default religion. Would all our progress be a consequence of the religion?
Of course, should you wish to distinguish holding us back & pushing us forward, so be it.

Empiricist detected. Mongoloid.

Besides writing "Against the Christians", a book so incendiary that Christendom had to ban and hunt to burn down every copy, Porphyry also wrote Isagoge which is what all the Christian/Muslim writers of the Medieval era and before are reading and trying to duplicate the logic and philosophy of, in their time. Even to the point of Augustine of Hippo stating that Porphyry was a secret Christian, lol.

Porphyry in his "Against the Christians" wasn't actually after Christianity but instead after jews and tried to show how their religion especially the messiah part was concocted to …

And that's all anyone knows.

Attached: based pagan.jpg (440x600, 73.2K)

well yeah. that's like taking pope francis as the example of the ordinary catholic. he is known to be a kike lover. everything white is getting jewed today, including the orthodox church.

Backpeddaling much, Torkike?
You are the one who makes the claim that Christianity somehow inhibits philosophical progress and I am the one calling you on your shit.

Though to be fair things did not look so good for Northern Europe pre-christianization.

I'm sure the reason for scientific advances was due to christianity, not because they where white european inventors.

Come talk Bible at >>>/christianity/

You might find pic related interesting, assuming you haven't seen it already.

Wew. How informative. How about addressing what I wrote instead of attempting to dismiss it?

Are you serious?
The list goes on and on.

Write off the OT and completely scrub the NT of any references to anything Jewish and what are you left with? Please note that I am referring to "Jewish" in a historical and secular sense as well as a religious one.

>(((historians)))
So you're calling Tacitus, Pliny the Younger and Suetonius kikes?

Yeah, protestants are so notoriously anti-semetic that they form the largest pro-Jewish cheering section in the world. Fucking Martin Luther - the most notorious anti-semite in protestant history - advocated converting Jews and expelling them if they refused, just with the extra slap on the wrist of making life inconvenient for them as well. Saying that a Christian is an anti-semite is like saying that a t_d user is racist; the Christian will be happy to go into business with a Jew if the Jew starts going to church and eating bacon and the t_d user will be happy to let a nigger fuck his wife as long as the nigger puts on a MAGA hat and mugs for the camera with a glass of milk first - the former gestures are just as meaningful as the latter.

They gave Jews the same special treatment that the Catholics did; most significantly and unlike virtually everywhere else from Iceland to Asia Minor, not converting them at sword point.

He dunked on them just as hard by cutting the legs out from the entire abrahamic tradition. As an aside, the fact that attacking Jewish prophecy caused so much [autistic screeching] from Christians should be noted by anyone still peddling the bullshit that Christianity and Judaism aren't tied at the hip.

I don't know that I'll ever truly understand the WE WUZN'T attitude of so many Christians, especially on this board.

Attached: straight from the horse's mouth.png (961x887, 354.38K)

Be Christian,
Be Jewish cult,
Add a few innovations,
After a few decades Old Testament and New Testament Jews don't get along anymore,
Proclaim your own religion and break with Judaism,
Somehow this mean you religion didn't come from Jews.

Attached: 68614961.jpg (1600x1228, 903.67K)

yes, you proved that the apostles lived somewhere where there were jews. prove they were jewish.
you don't mean shit like (((genesis))) do you?
or good goyim.
who said anything about protestants?
savage mudslime customs.

Be careful lions can eat without killing them. Its better to burn t he christcuc k alive.

Attached: M002506_Neros-Human-Torches[1].jpg (512x332, 66.59K)

Sorry faggot, that was my first post in the thread.
As for
You mind expanding on that? Even the Chinese and Greeks were making advances in mathematics and the sciences prior to the birth of Christ. Since mysticism was tightly in-tune with the culture, there was some impeded progress in certain aspects, however, it did force advancement in certain areas–i.e. the movement of celestial bodies.

you don't mean shit like (((genesis))) do you?
I mean discard the entire thing. (((YHWH))), Abraham, Moses, the prophecies, the flood, the wandering in the desert, the religious laws, all of it. I don't understand how to communicate this point more clearly. Now that I've clarified, I'll ask it again: what would you be left with?

What basis could you possibly have for asserting that? Seriously, I want to know. Whip it out.

You specifically asserted that philosemitism was limited to Catholics.

A man whose inner circle was full of anti-Christians, who gave a prestigious literary prize to an explicitly anti-Christian book and who presided over a rapid, thorough and intentional process of de-Christianization and non-Abrahamic spiritual revival in a country where he held absolute political and military power.

I think you misspelled "true scotsmen".

How exactly do you think the church spread? Sunshine and rainbows? Did the saxon war and northern crusades not real? Are the centuries of gleeful boasting regarding Christian persecution of non-Christians all just fabrications?

Those who got redpilled on the JQ (Templars) got mercilessly hunted down by the (((church))) later.

Christcucks like citing various Christian rulers who "persecuted" the kikes by forbidding them to do physical labor and "forcing" them to earn money through usury and various similar means. Those were the "alt-right" controlled opposition of the Middle Ages. You will notice the same pattern emerge over countless centuries and their propaganda hasn't changed one bit. The only true anti-Jew rulers were those who attempted to completely banish or exterminate them.

Orthodox church is as kiked as any other, plus it's ruled by ex-KGB pedophiles and mafia who use it as a population control tool. I've personally heard an Orthodox priest say "Jews, the god's chosen people" during an Easter liturgy that was broadcast on TV.

I guess I triggered some SJW by applying reason so he had to retreat to his safe space

All of those discoveries were made by
a) White people
b) People pretending to be Christian so they don't get banned from public or end up burnt on a stake
c) "Christians" whose ideas were so heretical that they were Christians only in name

And that's without considering that ancient (pre-Christian) civilizations were actually much more advanced than (((people of the book))) wish you to believe.

Not if you have enough of them and they are hungry

AYY YO NIGGA DON'T U KNOW WE WUZ DA REAL ORIGINAL HEBREWZ IN SHIIIEET. JUDAISM IS WHITE. MODERN DAY KIKES ARE FALSE PRETENDERS N SHIIIET. WE WUZ MUTHAFUCKIN' CHRISTCUCK JUDAIC HEBREWS MUTHAFUCKA.

>I mean discard the entire thing. (((YHWH))), Abraham, Moses, the prophecies, the flood, the wandering in the desert, the religious laws, all of it. I don't understand how to communicate this point more clearly. Now that I've clarified, I'll ask it again: what would you be left with?
Christ dying for our sins. which is the part that I believe.
their opposition to the white religion.
when it comes to christians, yes. but protestants are heretics.
and who supported christianity in all public records, just not the church.
most people aren't amerimutts.
by armies who believed in God, but mostly in their King. God was given as a political reason but the conquering wasn't specifically done by the church, unless we're talking about the crusades which I've specifically denounced.

Geometry. Geometry and Philosophy are related. What does Geometry describe? Physical objects, those that have shape and existence. But please explain to me how Geometry relates Logos to Mythos at a “high level”.

What did I say about Scholasticism, stupid fuck?

This board is full of subnormal iq scum who fight tooth and nail to be wrong.

Philosophy means "love of wisdom" or "love of knowledge", something along those lines anyway
I am reminded of the Buddha supposedly saying that Buddhism was not a religion, but a guide to skillful living

Aristotle, Plato. Pick one.

Origen is the only Christian philosopher worth two a read.

Philosophy was a religion, read anything by Algis Uzdavinys and thank me later.

Maximus the Confessor is objectively the best Christian theologian

I didn't realize that Orthodox Christian's believed there was more than one god. Interesting.
Chosen for what? ;)

Wasn't Origen one of the church fathers who claimed it was "ok to lie to people, for their own good"? I am going to have to try and find that passage later today.

Origen taught a lot of stupid crap. Like cutting your dick off for Jesus.

Attached: 1513288493397.jpg (600x719, 86.35K)

This board fried it's brain a long time ago, it's a hotbed of soulless atheists from reddit who conveniently ignore certain historical truths to push a Jewish agenda. Go to
>>>Zig Forums for actual discussion of Christian theology/philosophy.

I can recommend G.K Chesterton and C.S Lewis, I hear Origen is good as well, he essentially synthesized Christian theology with Greek philosophy, there's also Kierkegaard who is known as the father of existentialism which is essentially the Christian philosophy, or rather his take on it. I believe it goes without saying you should read what Christ has said to understand His philosophy.

Good luck, user.

Correct me if I am wrong, I am not nearly at you guys level and I am just learning here…but Logos is the word for the dialectic and not the Lexi (or Word) if the Logos was 'with God and was God' (this is actually borrowed from Pliny(?); yikes I think and pasted onto the opening of the Book of John) it would literally mean that the dialectic was the 'passageway' to God. Wouldn't that mean that Geometry, Philosophy and Mythos comprised the triune system that is required to understand God. So the Logos is a sort of central systematized procedure for understanding God. Gemotrey paired with Logos. Philosophy paired with Logos. Mythos paired with Logos. It forms a balanced system for interpreting reality such as it is…a 'whole man' would focus his learning and understanding on balancing these three concepts. I suppose one could perceive it as Physical (Geometry), Spiritual (Philosophical) and Soul (Mythos). This seems pretty reasonable to me.

Zig Forums is too intolerant of 'real christianity' to be of use to anyone. The only thing they care for is Jew Paul's 're-interprtation' of Jesus…so communism and jewish pharisee principles, which Christ was adamantly opposed to in every way.

He was a Templar, follower of Circe? Weird!! I have never made that connection. Thank you user.

You fail to admit christianity is an abrahamic desert religion, and shift focus to things that christians banned. The more European it got the less jewish it got until reformation. That's why non jew denominations have less attendance problems than other pure denominations have. Catholicism has so much paganism masked under jewish veneer so that it is just appealing enough to actual huwhites to be christian without being outright genocided by the retards that actually sold out their past entirely. Thirty years war, a genocide. European crusades, a genocide. Christendom enlists low iq white trash to weaken and destroy Europe, your pathetic crusades in Jerusalem were pathetic, it was the Mongols invading the muslims that really saved Europe.

That's bullshit, last I checked they had a stickied thread dedicated to discussing politics and the Jewish question. Regardless, creating these kinds of threads in a hostile environment serves no purpose other than spreading disinformation since nobody can have proper dialogue. It makes more sense to go to a more neutral or supportive board to learn more about the topic.

t. Historically illiterate mutt

You might follow a respectable form of Christianity, but those fags on Zig Forums do not. They are admitted race-deniers, and hate Zig Forums for its "Race-Worship" (IE refusal to become colorblind like Zig Forums and its 'godly' niggers)

It is not bullshit at all, user. Zig Forums is a containment board that keeps any real thinking and exposure to ideas that are ACTUALLY christian from being discussed.

How many times did Jesus tell you BEWARE the leaven of the Pharisees? MANY, user, MANY TIMES. You are countermanding a DIRECT ORDER when you submit to kikes. And who does Paul say he is? A JEW/KIKE and a PHARISEE…Jesus wasn't even fucking cold in the grave before you all started looking to ride the jew cock carousel ONCE MORE.

This is probably not a good subject for me as I can see (internally) that I am starting to rage over it.

Correct you if you’re wrong? Ok, you’re wrong—wrong because this is copypasta and you’re making a fag attempt to refute my argument using someone else’s.

Logos is not the dialectic; it is divine reason and creative order. The dialectic is anti-logos, a sophistic veneer layered over the truth of God’s creation. It is mere discussion of opinion and it is polemical at heart. It is atheistic, secularized leveling of the knowledge of human history and moves, in this era, toward bastardization and reinterpretation of those portions of knowledge that serve the political order into domain-neutral language, ecumenizing all and doing away with source.

And I wanted you to kill yourself.

Wow…can I get a source on that 'copypasta' I would really like to see the writing of someone who thinks like I do. Freakish. Pls source.

Explain 9 Ba's, I want to understand your perspective so that I can grow. How is it that you are cogent of this 'divine reason' without internal or external dialog or some sort of self reflection (differentiation)? What do you test against?

Don't change, kike.

All you have to do is go to the board and the stickied thread is up there on the first page with many posters calling out the kikes. Sure, there could be some modernist cucks, but the vast majority are openly hostile towards Judaism, miscegenation, communism, degeneracy, etc.

You’re a liar. No one’s buying your bullshit. Filtered.

The majority of so called 'Christian's' (who are not FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST AT ALL) believe the teaching of a Pharisee Jew, while Christ is discarded as irrelevant. Christ came to fulfill the Law, yet you, his supposed children agreed to let so called 'kiked up grace' reign in order to maximize kike degeneracy on Earth, rather than uphold your obligation. It doesn't matter if you REVILE the kikes if you fucking follow everything they preach, how ignorant are you?

Just because I asked you for a source for your claim? Whoa…wild. I mean I get angry at people but I don't usually implode quite that quickly. Supersonic.
LMAO

In 1258 the Mongols sacked Baghdad, Iraq, crippling the islamic world and depopulating major areas. The near East attacks on Europe stopped at this time. The Christians piddling about dropping like flies to disentry in a jewish desert did nothing to cease all mudshits attacking, it was the mongol horde.
Look up the thirty years war and European crusades and then realise how wrong you are, Christendom enables European genocides and denies Europeans their ancestral rights to their past by destroying our ancients culture calling it 'idol worship'
You might try moving to Greece where the great race was replaced largely by pro christian pures like you. The same country that hasn't produced value since the pagan ancients. oyvey they had silver, blonde, brown and red hair. I hope you enjoy the brown christian paradise.

Technically that would be the 'brown kike paradise'…it wouldn't have anything to do with actual Christianity, Christ was a HUGE racist and he didn't give a shit about other poeples, he only cared for his own…in fact he called other races 'dogs'…etc. He understood that this was a bloodline issue first and foremost.

You post like an emotional boomer who got here from some Trump reddit page.

I know you're an American, so I'll be easy on you. There are also a lot of newfag posting so I'll educate them instead of spreading misinformation.
The crusades weren't formed necessarily to "protect Europe" but to recover the holy lands desecrated by Muslims and to aid the Eastern Roman Empire. They did considerable damage and held on to city states for 300 years even though it was incredibly expensive to travel and maintain garrisons, not to mention being completely outnumbered in every engagement, yet still winning these engagements.
The 30 years war was essentially an international excuse to dogpile on Germany, it had more to do with politics than religion. Should I remind you of the many druids and Gauls massacred by Romans during ancient times? Was this "white genocide" or is it "white genocide" when it's only Christians that fight amongst each other?
Christian monastics were arguably the most intelligent class of Europeans and are responsible for preserving European culture/philosophy in the form of literature, not to mention all the great Christian artists and musicians who created by far the most unsurpassed masterpieces and hailed them as works inspired by God? These western men were Christian men, you are a modern man, and the modern man is an atheist who is unable to produce anything of quality or spiritual meaning, he is the antithesis to the culture that Christians built and preserved for thousands of years.
You have a warped vision of reality. I could call you a monkey who is conditioned by memes, who is unworthy of my time to even need to explain these things, but I'll do the right thing and help you free yourself from your own mental conditioning.

Since Christianity is a universalist religion (like communism or liberalism) there are no good Christian philosophers from a racialist perspective. There can be good racialists who happen to be Christian, but anyone who places an imaginary jewish tribal god ahead of his own race is not worthy of respect or admiration.

Top wew

He meant it in the same manner as Protestant ziocucks do. Jews are very special people for christcucks. Lucifer was the original Aryan, that's why he got demonized in the same manner as Hitler was, different era, different order of magnitude, same story

Christians are the very definition of soulless people. And they steal other people's ideas and then appropriate them as their own, just like the kikes do. Christians are spiritual Jews. Go shill your idiotic board elsewhere philosemite.

Logos at it's highest form is pure mathematics. Geometry, Philosophy and Mythos are all different manifestations of mathematics.

He was a Jewish supremacist

TL;DR , trying to employ reason when arguing with christcucks is the same as trying to reason with a dog, it will bite you anyway. Their entire religion is retarded and degenerate on so many levels that I couldn't even know where to begin. If you want to get a good analysis of their kike cult (put in the context of other kike cults), read this:

archive.org/details/NaturesEternalReligion

Yes, user, why would anyone actually CARE that their own people, Europeans, are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
FUCK OFF

Ignoring the ad hominems here.
Ignoring the insistance of your superiority over me and replying to the main points.
I believe you mistook this to mean Christian Europeans crusading in the Levant, however what I am referring to was the Northern Crusades against Europeans. While European Christian countries were besieged, the deadliest crusades were enacted on the Pagan North and Baltics.
It is recognized as the last slaughter of the reformation, the areas in Germany that reemerged as reformed were the areas that saw the greatest depopulation, where catholics were genocided. Yes Whites are capable of genociding eachother regardless of prevailing religious institutions at the time. However these institutions enable this type of conflict if they become detached from their past and place different ideals before racial blood. The Romans were detached, mixed over time, and sought greed and power of Empire, they didn't understand their Gaulish, Celtic and German cousins anymore, they didn't care about Europe, they became unfamiliar to Europe. Those like Tacitus and his friends talked about the degradation of Roman stock and reminisced about their ancients. As smart and Aryan as men like Aurelius were, the greater degradation had already set in.
These men have existed before and will exist after, so long as their European purity persists with good breeeding.
Wrong on all fronts here, but I'm not going to make this about myself. I just want to say that those good Christian men were European first, not Christian and this ignores the malicious destruction of European pagan past. I also believe like Himmler, that it is likely that the Witch hunts were against suspected pagans. Churches built over pagan sacred sites and their trees cut down. Thankfully trees are resilliant as a species.

By sacking Constantinople and raping everything that moved there? We are reaching Anglo doublespeak levels of "aid"

Do you have any accounts of (pre-Christian) Romans genociding pagans solely because they were pagans, and outside of context of territorial conquests? I don't think so.

All of the good things that survived, survived in spite of Christianity and not thanks to it.

So you are seeing it as more of a three dimensional paradigm.
I don't 'worship' any human being user. I am interested in Law, Truth and Ethics, not in worshiping another person (you are falsely equating me to other people who call themselves 'christian' and are not). Christ himself taught people to only worship and maintain a relationship with God, meaning circumvent all of the kike gymnastics of 'religion' and hold onto a personal relationship with your creator.
To you Math is God, to me God is God (inclusive of Mathematics), we aren't really talking about something different, we are simply speaking of it at a different level of understanding. How is it your business what level of understanding I am capable of at this point? I am growing and learning too…sure maybe not as fast as, or perhaps in a different manner than you, but essentially that is not your business since you have your own relationship to iron out and your own understand is not capable of comprehending mine.

I really wish we could just call it by its real name. Kikeianity or Paulianity as it has nothing to do with Christ. This 'mingling' of principles only causes confusion. Classic 'christianity' was an invention of kike pharisees with the aid of the ZOG controlled Roman state.

The witch hunts are part of Babylonia lore, and tradition. They are a ritual human sacrifice aspect of burning the high priestess in the 'dragon court' as punishment for her tryst with 'humans' 'in the garden/enclosure' which resulted in the 'death of the gods' (whom they believe themselves to be). Judaism is a thinly veiled rip off of this tradition…including the slaughter of Christ as the 'Spring Feast' and the slaughter of the Red Heifer/high priestess (I suppose that would be Satan 'the Whore of Babylon' to all of you) as part of the Fall Feasts. This is also reflected in the Flood and the purging of the Earth via Fire at the respective ends of each Age and the legends of Behemoth (land monster) and Leviathan (sea monster).

Interesting, isn't it that they reserve the burning at the stake for our people, Europeans, pretty exclusively? Well, interesting to me. Practice, practice, practice…

Attached: THE_LAMB_BEAST20copy.jpg (640x480, 57.72K)

Kys, christkikes

Attached: IMG_0536.JPG (900x1047, 138.09K)

God you kikes are stupid and limited in your thinking. It is almost like you can't wrap your minds around the fact that the Earth hasn't always been demographically populated exactly the same as it is today…it is that fucking BRILLIANT 84 IQ on display again, isn't it? I find you people almost too stupid to engage with on a meaningful level.

Thats no way to talk to your god and his apostoles

user's right about shifting demographics across the world. I find it plausible that 'White Jesus' existed rather than the shitskin jesus. Or rather, they were a mixed peoples with Aryan influence before succumbing to the rising tide of colour.

So what? Weren't Constantinopolites brown christcucks of zero value as your fellow fedora said here
?

They were against proto-feminists and their few beta orbiters. Cats being evidence of one being a witch should give you a hint.

Attached: crazy-cat-lady-.jpg (637x421, 212.68K)

Idk, lol if true. Cats are a disaster on our lands.

Parts of this post are unabashedly relativistic. There’s a lot of what people call a reference frame implied in what you’re saying to the shithead I filtered. Keep in mind that in order to avoid the relativists trap you have to show that what you claim can at least be rendered logically consistent with what he’s saying or you’re essentially intimating that you are free to believe whatever you like provided it satisfies extraneous values like beauty of prose, elegance of description, etc. But the difference between that and philosophy proper is that the latter seeks to explain reality, not exercise creative license.

Do philosophers that were Christian count?

Angles of observation, multiple perspectives of the same essence, remember what I taught you
What is this Law that you speak of? The only universal law is that of mathematics. Truth is unique, there are no different accounts of Truth. Different perception and perspectives yes, but one can easily make an error of confusing that with untruth so you should be careful when threading into that territory. Relativism is a kike's playground. Ethics? Define ethics. You don't strike me as a very ethical person. Not eating animals doesn't change that, it only makes it more hypocritical. Which extends to the rest of your 'morals'
You are implying there exists a value set that's greater than mathematics. Do you have any hypothesis for explaining that?
Protip: It's not. I'll poke at you for being ignorant as much as I'd poke at any other foolish user. You could say I'm just feminist like that :>) Princesses get no favorable treatments, only meritocracy. It entertains me, as much as I'm not supposed to address you in any way anymore after you've been such a cunt to me.
Yes, iron as a tip of a spear or a sword. I'd have to use the component that can cut through reality itself though, ol' steel won't do much damage.

True, as the original Kristos had almost nothing to do with mainstream Christianity

This was practically the original racemixing.

Jesus and his minions played great part in accelerating those "shifting demographics"

They were not brown, learn history.

See also the revolution of mathematics at the end of the Age of Enlightenment and the subsequent development on non Euclidian geometry.

You have it backwards, user. We are the kikes gods. We are the ones who enable their existence because we follow their ideas.

It is time that this stopped completely and mankind was returned to an individual relationship with God as they understand God to the best of their own ability. It is ridiculous to think that someone else could 'interpret' God for you anyway. I honestly don't understand how they have gotten away with this fucking stupidity up to this point. I don't think we have much need for half nigger kike voodoo witch doctors anymore.

I am the shithead you filtered user. My IP changes a lot because it is out of Switzerland.

What evidence to the contrary can you present that they weren't Jewish? Everything known about them indicates that they were Jewish and your argument is basically "well, they could have not been Jewish" with nothing backing it up.

What sins? The ones from the OT that no longer exist? I'm not talking about "secularizing" the bible, I'm talking about completely removing anything Jewish - root and branch.

Christianity has never been, is not and never will be a "white religion". Christians were out converting literal niggers from nigger Africa in the first century.

Ah, there are those scotsmen I mentioned.

Talk is cheap. Whatever the official rhetoric might have been, the de-Christianization of NS Germany is undeniable.

Oh look, more scotsmen.

That's a cheap cop-out and you know it.

Let us be fair here, Abyssinians aren't really niggers. Now, West African Bantus like the one Christian missionaries love to convert definitely are straight up hoop ape jungle bunny niggers.

Yes, they absolutely are.