Controversial South Africa land reform looms after key hurdle is cleared

Controversial South Africa land reform looms after key hurdle is cleared
edition.cnn.com/2018/11/15/africa/south-africa-land-reform-intl/index.html
archive.is/oZdv5

Now, after months of contentious public hearings across South Africa and scores of parliamentary debates, a parliamentary review committee took the next step in the controversial policy of expropriation of land without compensation by recommending that a constitutional change be enacted.
"South Africans have spoken loud and clear, and we listened to their cry," said Lewis Nzimande, the co-chair of the committee.

The ruling African National Congress, pushed by an insurgent opposition party on the left in the run-up to a general election next year, adopted the policy late last year to help accelerate land reform. The parliamentary committee has accepted the report recommending a change in the constitution.
But opposition parties immediately slammed the move, calling the committee's work "a complete farce."
"The vote on expropriation without compensation allows government the perfect cover to avoid having to explain their rank failure over the past two decades to take land reform seriously," the joint opposition statement read.

->"The opposition does not oppose land reform, we oppose the amendment of the Constitution."

Attached: south-africa-land-expropriation-DailyStormer Headline.jpg (307x173 6.81 KB, 10.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOsI70FssH0
bitchute.com/video/2d0tv1mxAdqW/
bitchute.com/video/TvfsWLWUO5pd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless Bump, at least pretend to care about the plight of whites. God damn.

This is nothing new, we all knew that this will just be delayed when it first happened in August and they just want things to calm down before they try it again.
Trump won't do jack shit this time since the outcry will be small and since nothing was done then, nothing will be done now.

I only hope the SA farmers can band together or make vigilante groups to defend themselves even more against any forceful land steal or nigger murders. I know the faggots in Coontown are Kikeberg cities won't, since I have talked with a few people in the past who used to live there that "It's not that bad, it's all fake news" etc. which is a load of shit. The liberals of SA WILL let this happen.

Where do liberals in the cities get their food from?

The jew media will not report on it and the lemmings will not care for it, so the land reform policy will eventually pass. The Europeans in SA need to start seriously getting ready for a what's coming, because it is coming one way or another. If they do not fight, they may die, and if they do not die, then they will struggle to get asylum in the (((West))).
We know also need to be wary of what the chinks are doing in the African continent.

bump. these bantu niggers need some racial jihad on their darkie asses. dubs and the race war starts in S africa

Watch as no one does anything.

HURR DURR ORANGE MAN BAD
This is a natsoc board, not a leftist shill board. Kindly fuck off into an oven

I think it's entirely possible that if a small-scale conflict escalates in SA, it could result in things kicking off in the ME between Russia and the US. Saudi Arabia will effectively be blockaded since no sea shipments will be able to reach it, then Yemen will be able to push back harder, and Israel will need to get involved directly, and then the US armaments in Eastern European countries will be destroyed by the Russian military, etc. Sooner or later, Muslims in Europe will be blowing up banks and govt buildings, blacks will be chimping out over the events in SA, and there will be chaos everywhere.

Inland. But they'd be just as happy if it came from south america.

The worst part about this is not only will no one do anything to stop it, including South Africans but once this experiment inevitably fails again and we have a bunch more ads about "muh starving apes" - no one will be allowed to point out that this failed.

I beg your pardon? The Ashkenazi Jewish leader of the free world didn't actually save white people in South Africa? Color me shocked. Negroes ought to be overjoyed at the thought of getting their land back. Finally they will be able to farm the land, build Wakanda-themed cities and come up with exciting new technology that benefits all of mankind. Buckle up because this ride might make your jaw drop a plethora of times. The future is black and you know it.

Whelp alright everyone pack up and go home, these dubs confirm it. The future is black, we wuz kangs.

It's a comeback story that writes itself. Blacks were on the brink of extinction just over a century ago but then they invented medicine, antibiotics and vaccines which helped them ward off life-threatening disease and contain viral outbreaks. Racists say they had outside help but I see no reason to take their word for it.

It's the whites fault, they brought things that they knew blacks would be tempted to steal

We're pointing it out right now. Keep the attention on South Africa, keep spreading redpills, and at the same time keep building up your personal connections and financial power.

Tips: When talking about south africa and boers online, try to make your comments dual-natured or cross reference/tag into other issues that cross between normie political topics. Hit at the hypocrisy of how Europe won't take in Boer refugees but they take in terrorists. Blame various heads of state who are in the media. Blame Merkel in Germany for this. Blame communist professors. Blame the Dutch government. Blame fucking Erdogan somehow, hell even blame Trump and the Pope and fucking Kanye West. The point is to make this pop up in places it wouldn't otherwise be shared.
And remember. PRAISE KEK!

Attached: 8520feda1ecc32603adfbd50dd5d968761e8589715a25f55340d000e7b1977d5.jpg (889x889 127.02 KB, 174.69K)

How about instead of trying to get pity for these people like a toddler you simply explain to people that this can happen to them or their relatives next.

Because if we follow this trend whites will get kicked out of America, Australia and New Zealand. And after that there is no way of telling what will happen to whites in Europe.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL?
also
FILTERED

playing on normies emotions is how you get thru to them
and most npcs are too dumb/shortsighted for this to work

And now to post in non-redtext
inb4 the faggot bots start crying about muh redtext

The "normies" don't care about other whites. If they did they would not go out of their way to throw them under the bus whenever they could.

The only way you can get them to care is if their own future is in danger.
Say you have a guy who is for racial quotas of nonwhites in schools and he has a young white child of his own. Well ask him how he will feel if his child is one day not accepted in school because of such nonsense.

I don't get wy SA farmers don't suddenly start sitting on their production. There is a chance that their lands are actually taken for mining by the Chinese, as was suggested here a few times, so there might be a plan for an alternate source of food for SA already. But at least make it a surprise so it hurts, without escalating directly to violence.

If the whites don't arm up and just accept it, then blacks are superior confirmed.

user their families are white. These are the kind of cucked whites that agree with the "ONCE ALL DA WHITES ARE GONE WE WILL HAVE PEACE"

The ones that can be reached are like women and only respond to emotional manipulation

More like brainwashing is superior
TV is a helluva drug

FTFY

they are fucked. you know that nobody is coming to help. matter of fact somebody might come to make things worse.
making sure that as many niggers starve as possible is probably the best thing to do.
but that's not my call to make.
if anything can't we arrange fake marriages to get them citizenship in europe or something like that?
leftists do that to bring niggers in…

no because (((gov))) prevent it except niggers, the only hope they can get is to kill niggers and expect civil wars. I read somewhere Russia or Aussie plan to take SA whites as refugees but there is no progress up till now just like Trump tweets

I have been NatSoc for 7 fucking years faggot. I got my own homestead with a partner willing to have white babies soon once we have a few things in order for almost complete self-sustaining lifestyle. Since I am in Europe, guns are hard to come by but I almost got my gun license so I can get some basic firearms ( pistols, hunting rifles )

Go fuck off faggot, I have seen Trumps failure to fulfill any of the promises and about SA, he was supposed to let others "look into it" and nothing has been done. It's the same like Brexit and what other politicians do, delay delay delay until they can pass laws when people forget about the bullshit.

You massive faggot get back into the circus since you don't belong here.

Hi faggot.

Attached: cointelpro.png (1498x947, 102.84K)

Memes only end up getting appropriated by politicians.

These stupid niggers are already choosing to be chink slaves. Doesn't mean anything.

It means everything to the whites who live there.

That's the fucking objective. When they spread OUR memes, we win.

Attached: f03f622dbb8b530d2107df6265bd0dbd5ff6f196314161667261cd80dd28bea5.jpg (960x540, 44.62K)

Cling to your sinking ship that is the trump admin you civcuck shill.
WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ZOG EMPEROR

No, they win and you look like a tool.

How does politicians spreading memes about white disenfranchisement in south Africa make us look like tools?

I console myself with the natural fascism of the universe. If the whites of SA have the will to fight, they will win and our ranks will be stronger with the survivors. If they lose, even against 50-to-1 odds, then it can only be evidence that they lost their mettle a generation ago and we're better off knowing it right away.

It's hard, but I'm not a liberal. Sink or swim; as long as Boers are true to their heritage I have confidence it will work out well either way.

Attached: South_African_Truck_of_Peace.png (692x672, 581.52K)

These "memes" make you look like a tool.

Attached: 3cf.png (968x681 49.66 KB, 37.08K)

So, memes that almost no real Zig Forumsack uses anymore?
Good to know.

Why do you think they fell out of disuse in the first place you retard?

LOL GAY

I don't even care what happens to whites in south africa anymore. To Anyone with a iq above zero it's super obvious all whites in africa are about to be murdered by savage nigger beast and it's well past time to flee the country no matter how long your ancestors lived there. Trump bought them time anyone that stays and gets killed ,it's on them.

Attached: 2865d40e51e21157c71ce90f6d15837ea0d7aff788396afdd5153f9c90611696.jpg (768x580, 93.51K)

Go the fuck back to reddit, you insufferably retarded faggot.

oh I should have also said America and just about every white country is on the exact same path. We only have our self to blame. If the men of our nations are too weak and cowardly to stand up to women and faggots and the mentally ill and allow them to give away the soil our ancestors bleed to acquire than we as a people don't deserve to exist. That is the law of nature.

Sorry I've been pretty depressed lately.

Attached: 1510918240988.jpg (2550x2970, 1.71M)

kys cock sucker

you sound like a npc orange man bad

No one cares if you care faggot.

Kill yourself neocon tool.

You haven't been on this board have you, moshe?

It's called acting and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. He's a typical neocon and he's shown himself to be as much to anyone who isn't mentally deficient, go back to reddit.

Attached: bcc76aed44529838fccd5770605d70474816078bbf0a004936865c5f343b30e2.jpg (480x960, 89.83K)

jews jewing the language to cover it's stealing land from Whites.

Retards

get on with it, drop the other shoe already.

Go back to reddit. Now.

It literally doesn't matter. Rhodesia and South Africa prove that no reduction in demographics is great enough to get whites to actually fight back. They will all be slaughtered and South Africa will turn into another Haiti.

Yeah i don’t get it either. Why not sell to neighboring nigger countries or export globally even at a loss….cucking to the high and mighty dollar is a disgrace. They should be banding together as farmers and not selling it to their country to show them what it’ll be like when they’re no longer there.

There is truth to that but that is why the USA needs to open the doors to them ASAP

that's why enacted executive orders to undo obama's damage, renegotiated NAFTA and abundantly refused to acknowledge with anything wrong with saying 'nationalist'. You made yourself so obvious. Also, it's impossible to go full-blown 14/88 without having your life ruined.

shouldnt have colonized black mans land … stay in europe retard

If you were speaking of West Africa you may have a point, but since it's SA, your point is moot.
Alternatively, since I don't really care for arguments that rely on "This is white peoples' land/etc." lets say this: those with the ability to conquer a land can have it (yes. Even the somalians/niggers/mexicans who are invading the U.S. and arabs/indians/etc. who are invading Europe). However, since it is conquest both sides should be allowed to slaughter the other. That is my only real complaint. Whites are castrated from fighting back.

The area of South Africa was.
1. sparsely populated
2. not the native land of the 'black' bantu.

about to post what you said, but i'll post anyway. thanks for contributing. Zig Forums is being raided continuously. The shills are typing away and attempting to fit in and claim that people from as far back as 2014-5 are the redditors. We need to be strong, and get new mods.

"a new dawn" haha these commie niggers are literal larping to old soviet bullshit.

and they'll be taken care of so long as the boers have people to help them. Just have faith and politically rally.

Nobody is falling for your kike bullshit.

Nigger. They are not men of the descent of Mannaz. Besides, the niggers didn't even live there yet. The britts and kikes imported the niggers as migrant workers, and then gave them citizenship and voting rights when they bailed out on south africa, leaving the whites out-voted from the very start.

It's because the shills finally figured out what we knew all along. Just spam the global report until the owners step in to stop it. Sad thing is, it was already in decline and a lot of other faggots joined in with the shills, like /mlpol/.

where ever you came from, fuck off

Zig Forums can be rebuilt not unlike south africa, but there will be work to be done.

And the Africans only showed up after whites did something with the land. Before that they lived elsewhere.

the bantu lived further north. There were also several hundreds possibly thousands of refugees fleeing Zimbabwe, Angola and Mozambique to Apartheid South Africa. Why would they want to leave their liberated black countries for such a "racist" state?

Usa is supposed to be he greatest country on earth, we never expected comminwealth or euroshits to lift a finger. Of course the zionist loving trump should be criticized.

Stay focused and objective. What matters is that we reach our desired outcomes, not what mouthpiece/politician is attached to achieving these goals. There is much to be done.

>I got my own homestead with a partner kek faggot
>we communist
Oh, we already know that (((you))) shills only have horny raging microboners for Muh Drumpf. It doesn't matter to you that
every citizen and every leader of every white nation has completely ignored South Apeland, because your JDIF and Shareblue missions don't earn shekels for bashing the Prime Minister of Homosexual Leafs or the Grand Cucklord of Pozzed France. You hooknose niggerwits might have been believable if you showed a tiny hint of anger toward the Netherlands doing fuckall for them, you know, THE FUCKING PLACE WHERE THE FUCKING BOERS ARE FUCKING FROM YOU FUCKING AIDS FACTORIES

Attached: watching-stupid-people-335.jpg (290x350, 15.3K)

Kill yourself nigger shill.

Damn, I guess that means I should suck Zionist cock now.

No shit?
How the fuck could Trump do that?

OP is a fucking retard.

Trump didn't do anything in SA because he cannot do anything about SA.
Stop being fucking retarded.

whites are leaving the country in droves now.
gentry already started pulling out 3 years ago.
businesses moving out, more paper shredding vans than you'd expect.
then, the chinks will take the reigns from white business owners and simply enslave the niggers, forcing them to pick cotton for Chinese profit.
also, mup wup po mo bix nood chang dup.

Attached: 5w645e7r7ty8u.gif (400x212, 1.89M)

or you should actively subvert the system legally through legal means instead of acting like a retard and ruining your life and the movement itself. You're not trying very hard.

it brought attention to the issue. If Trump didn't do it, the ANC gov't would be free to go with their plans, until the spotlight shone on them.

It's called a foreign shill that you are responding to. Any native Zig Forumsack would know the value of a meme is in it's repetition. If a politician repeats your memes, the politician is your tool to spread the memes.

The Absolute State of South Africa. Check this shit out. It's far worse then you think it is.

youtu.be/QOsI70FssH0

bitchute.com/video/2d0tv1mxAdqW/

Censored V2 with extra footage and articles:
bitchute.com/video/TvfsWLWUO5pd/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31_011854.jpg (2160x1080, 504.06K)

Neither of those states ever had a European majority, jamalvol2.
The situation is a bit different.