LITTLE ADAM SCHITT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064216956679716864

archive.is/QvSWP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Trump-tweet-little-Adam-Schitt.png (640x438, 50.5K)

Funny but not worthy of a thread. Call me when Trump does something about it. And gas yourself for making this slide thread.

Should be an auto-prune at this point.

You half-chan MAGApede faggots need to stop sucking so much Zionist cock and stick to your own board

You kikes all work in teams now? Or are you just a fast little IP hopper?

Sage because retarded thread. Funny, but retarded.

Exactly. We need to start a thread that tracks Trump’s tweets and shows whether he actually followed through. I can think of a couple of recent ones he failed to follow through on:
1) South Africa farm murders
2) birthright citizenship

I love how anything Trump-related always triggers the fuck out of you. For anons that say so much about how voting doesn't matter and how both parties are kiked, I notice you never say a negative thing about any individual Dems. You give blanket responses, then continue the narrative of how kiked Trump is and how he's apparently the only one controlled while the rest of them are just doing his bidding.

Attached: IMG_2467.PNG (1194x1437 285.8 KB, 954.35K)

Ot's not a slide thread. What Am I sliding? Pro-commie Corbyn thread? I just like Trump trolling and the salt mine it creates. We need to "normalise" world leaders trolling the left and being blunt on things like Twitter.

WHAT!?!?!?!
Trump posted on Twitters?!?!!
GROUNDBREAKING

Couldn't agree more. The shitposting twatter crap was funny for awhile but if he's going to keep doing it he needs to show something for it otherwise it's just gay

So, where's the wall?
Where's our pure White ethnostate?

That's nice trump tweeted and is giving them shit, but its distracting from the fact that there is no wall and population growth of Mexicans far exceed whites in Texas.

NICE TWEET, BUT IN A COUPLE YEARS TEXAS WILL TURN BLUE.

Where did anyone say he was actually Hitler?

You don't seem to understand influence. SJWs are sort of right when they say Trump ys "radicalising" and "making people racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc." except we don't acknowledge those ridiculous words. Trump is just making people speak politically incorrect, or in other words normally, again.

imkamphy is just doing his job

Go back to reddit.

Fuck Trump.
Go back to reddit.

Global report.

Nobody pretends that any individual dem is secretly Hitler.

Still waiting for that ban from the first global report you kikes made weeks ago.

Attached: IMG_2368.JPG (704x400, 80.16K)

If Trump was literally Hitler then he'd cause the USA to go to war, lose and leave a lot of the country destroyed and millions of people killed in the process. Then afterwards have the country cut in half for 40 years with half of it under Communist control.

Can you jewish fucks ever stop talking about Bad Orange Man? Thousands of American politicians and hundreds of thousands of bureaucrats, and you hooknose niggers want to drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf hurr durr did ya hear about drumpf?!
you're pedantic, shallow, simple, and tediously boring, and that's just some of the reasons why your shitty tribe of ugly desert criminals belongs in ovens

Shills certainly do in regards to Trump so they can pretend that Zig Forums heiled him as the next coming Hitler to further their own sad attempts at blackpilling. These are the same niggers that pretend anyone took the God Emperor meme seriously thinking it somehow leverages their position more.

Attached: IMG_2422.PNG (780x720, 162.15K)

I dunno man, I haven't seen people gutsy enough to even use "Tranny" on Youtube since like 2006.

Trump curse is real Tread lightly Fags insult the savior of western civilization at your own pearl

The Golden Don has spoken and his word is his bond his integrity is beyond that of basement dweller you haven't the slightest clue how much sacrifice this brave soul has done to protect your rights to jew bash via the internet super highway you all disgust me and you should all be ashamed have you no shame Shame i say You dogs have no shame to have shame you must first have Honor your distain for Making America great again sickens ME my god you will all reap what you sow Donald Trump is a Hero and heros deserve better

Seriously though
What happened to the wall ?

No, Zig Forums most certainly didn't. The RenTech/Parscale/Kushner moderation and shill brigades did that while mass banning every serious poster who provided OVERWHELMING evidence over decades that Trump was an owned, bottom-feeding kike plant. Then we get smug posts from trash like you retconning the whole thing like nobody remembers. Filtered.

You ask that question like you're unaware of the corrupted fucks in the other branches defying him at the behest of their kike masters at every turn. Why do you think everyone is pissed off? They're seeing this shit, and it's only making Dems look worse by the day, and the average normie take a closer look at those hooknoses behind the curtain.

Attached: IMG_2686.JPG (413x395, 26.59K)

this is team imkamphy's life

this is what they do

Filtered

WHAT THE FUCK!?
I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION NOW, BOT.

Maybe not monetised people. Although I'm sure I've heard Pewdiepie say it and I've only watched a few of his videos. But I've heard other people say it. Owen Benjamin says it all the time. I think Steven Crowder does too. I'm sure RamZPaul does.

Shills paid by the Clinton Foundation hyped the idea retard. And pretending that Kushner was never viewed as the slimy little kike he is makes you more obvious in your own bullshit. I am going to act smug because here you name those orgs, but not CTR/SHAREBLUE and the likes who shilled like mad on here to try and make Hillary less shit than she is. On top of derailing the pizzagate dig threads, and anything revolving around tavistock. You kikes still whine about the filters despite people knowing that the reason those were in place was to fuck with the FBI's own algorithms so those topics could be discussed with minimal shilling. Oh, and let's also not forget the college kids who were made to shill for Hillary for extra credit as part of their social activism courses.

Attached: IMG_2018.PNG (698x658, 86.64K)

Oh look it's the easily recognizable trumpshill.

Global report.

I wish I got paid for this nigger. But I do this for free. The fact you have to be paid for posting speaks of your own lack of convictions quite plainly.

It's imkikey. Global report every post it makes in every thread.

Is that why Dems won the midterms and Trump's agenda is now paralyzed? At least those Billionaire kikes got their fucking tax cuts while Trump's party controlled both houses.

Still waiting for that ban.

Attached: IMG_2643.JPG (492x341, 39.03K)

I wasn't implying that you were trying to hide, only that you're easy to spot.

sage

And yet you and your goons still fail to see the amount of pro zog emperor shilling that has occurred here for THREE YEARS. You had a free pass to destroy this board and run its quality to the ground for three years. Stop being duplicitous. You, the redzogs, the bluezogs and the kikes ruined this place.

That's imkikey. He is the sole cause of said three years of shilling. Remember to report it.

That would insinuate that I make any effort in threads to hide myself.

Negated nigger. You're Schitt like Schiff.

Attached: giggle smug.gif (277x400, 113.29K)

get help imkamphy

I know he is, and if he isn't, then I pity him even more, for trying to impersonate a pathetic roach like kikey, who doesn't care about his sad attempts at shitposting and shilling his zog emperor.

Truly sad.

No, you being easily recognizable does not insinuate you're trying to hide.

No, just you.

I ask the question not for any correct answer but to end muh autistic (((schpeel ? eal?))) on a note of Humorous levitation of spirits to keep the Bread alive and constructive on point What did big boss say not big boss says alot of crap and in Cahoots with the Jews we all have heard the Zions point of views and everyones on the fence hopeless and lost the truths are being subverted before your very eyes and it's Weird you all are letting them win arguments before they begin you don't parlay if you are winning you don't leave because you are to lazy to bantz
Step your game up Niggers

Lets start over TrUmp tweeted some thing Next post better be good or im lurking Blacked 😊

Attached: bump Shrek ON A LAPTOP negates sage_000000.jpeg (511x305, 58.6K)

The free world is doomed

Ayy lmao.

Attached: 4a3de493a35369f9f116594805010c260ded02510ddbd985f047f1a5bf2fddf1.gif (383x475, 6.48M)

Also a great way to placate Q tier magapedes while nothing gets fucking done. Ahaha, he said Shit instead of Shiff, hahaha way to own the libs Trump.

Could you be any more obvious.
Anything that could be perceived as positive toward Trump you kikes kvetch and try to sink.

Yeah, I know, nobody is rallying the militias. Nobody is gathering in their millions to march against cultural marxism. They're just sitting on their lazy asses typing kike and nigger over and over and expecting the government to do everything for them.

NICE! WHITES ARE FINALLY WINNING WITH THAT BASTE TWEET.

Trigger the libs
Own in the libs

Pay lip-service to whites
Own the whites

With a tweet? Really Ruben? Try a bit harder. The firm you work for is based out of Tel Aviv and can barely keep up it's water bill payments.

>>>/reddit/

You are the only one who has ever said this phrase, because it has only ever been claimed of you. Because you are imkikey.

Oh look the bots are arguing with each other again. I wonder what they're sliding?

says the shill actively sliding other threads

Little shitty shifty Shift.

Why is this worthless shit a thread? It's not even funny in the least. Trump is a worthless faggot.

SAVAGE TWEETS MY DUDE

How the fuck would you know?

This board isn't the r/the_donald safe space anymore.

Why so triggered?

Attached: images.png (290x174, 9.6K)

The JQ is also being openly discussed.

What other threads? The ones that have been up for 5 months?

I know! It's pretty cool they're making a Jonny Quest movie! I'm worried they'll fuck it up with cultural marxism though. Like cast a black lesbian as Jonny or something like that.

sage

This has nothing to do with Trump, if anything he caused it to lose steam and along with the shills paid to promote him redirected it to globalist and other obfuscated jargon. I've been around long before the elections and if anything the right wing has become a lot more neutered since this obvious controlled op piece of shabbos shit came around. He's the worst thing that has happened to Whites in decades.

Attached: 1517450313197.png (686x651, 384.12K)

Then what exactly is your point? Because I fail to see what you're trying to imply by pointing out how I don't make it a secret of who I am.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHILLS

Attached: the absolute state of things.png (412x528, 217.3K)

Only as in censored by tech companies. Lots more people are standing up to cultural marxism. Still not enough unfortunately, or at least not strongly enough.

My point was straightforward: you're easy to spot out. You're such a sperg lol.

How many of you are in the Imkamfy hate-boner fan club? I hope you start posting him because you hate him so much kinda like how Ted Haggard used to go 'I have never gay' despite having fifty dicks in his ass like the tail of a peacock every weekend
Also, sage isn't a downvote you fuckin' nerd lol

Attached: dos.jpg (506x543, 62.16K)

even 4cucks don't like their board anymore
too much jewish cock in their mouths i'd imagine

I was hoping you folks would stick around after the mid-terms. Have you seen the 'thank you for admitting _' poster lately? Tell him I send regards.

What a perfectly normal and organic post.

Attached: two.png (463x293, 203.71K)

Are you a volunteer?

Are you paid per post or per hour?

Attached: tres.jpg (346x304, 25.01K)

(((you're))) a dumb kike.
The US is not able to be invaded.
The US is not able to be destroyed by trade sanctions/bans etc. due to it being able to be 100% fully sustained internally.
Additionally the kikes like yourself gave the US a shiny present as seen in pic related.
Tell me again how the US would lose in a WW style situation?
Tell me again how a battle of Normandy style situation would go?

jews can't - are incapable - of thinking about the future. Causal relationships are foreign heresy to jews. They couldn't see that the arming of the US to be israel's toy weapon gives the US an indomitable position in such a case.

Attached: US aircraft Carriers vs the world.jpg (850x1076, 164.78K)

Are you a volunteer?

They're right though. Trump is all talk no action.

Go change your diaper and remember: sage isn't a downvote.

If you fixed your shift key, people will be more inclined to take your low-energy posts more seriously. Relax, TORpedo.

Attached: tres.png (728x623, 273.97K)

agreed. I come here to get away from social media bullshit and faggots like OP seem to flood Zig Forums with screenshots of bitcher-in-chief regardless.

Attached: 4-u.png (469x639, 134.05K)

And bumping a slide thread doesn't count as an upvote.

Shoo, shoo. You'll never get your ten bucks back.

Attached: cuatro.png (654x702, 414.17K)

Its actually the vols who typically fuck these kinds of threads up.

Attached: On topic and not spam.jpg (875x9211, 2.13M)

Could have fooled me, but I just live here.

Faggot.

don't bother saging because they'll just spam it anyway with inane responses, pivoting the conversation away from the fact this kike lover is all talk. Just filter the thread like everyone else does.