Trump to Let All the Cunts Out of Jail Too

Sony only white males will be thrown in prison.

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1064619079561109508

Attached: 3.JPG (503x552 40.49 KB, 66.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eNEad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-jared-kusher-birdbrain-of-alcatraz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*soon

Archive: archive.is/eNEad

Can somebody wring this stupid bitch's neck? Or at least use her example to explain why the 19th Amendment has got to fucking go?

Attached: Women_Are_Stupid.jpg (640x920, 70.31K)

rip America

Attached: 0c26d779550eb1d0d884a4c50f33a64be4f9b5e3790e90e3695833f6e4903374.jpg (900x1200, 430.78K)

sure if they become sterilized.

Attached: 2.JPG (949x367, 44.22K)

More demoralization threads thanks kike.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-11-16T02-36-59.837Z.png (301x379, 280.43K)

You gain nothing from closing your eyes and ignoring reality Tumblr

Attached: asdfg.png (497x485, 387.91K)

Need cheering up? Look at all the replies to her tweet telling her she belongs in jail.

Beneath the publicity lies, what does the bill essentially entail?

You are a paid jewish shill.

how many whites will be let out of prison because of this bill????????

its a good bill , and yes percentage relative to their population minorities are the main contributors to crime (I guess, I havent really looked in a while).

But volume wise whites make up a heavy percentage of the prison pop because we are still the main population base. Many are just drug criminals and alcoholics.

Let them come home , do some construction, some bartending. If you see them on the streets. Give them $14.88 and tell them to put in work.

You faggots are fucking retarded. literally suck a kikes dick just to be called pure white.

Theres a bunch of nogs in prison that would make the world better if they were out.

Drug war is a kike war like all wars. Stop being faggots

this is like a demoralizing meme post right here… you must be 10secs away from commiting suicide ….

call a hotline , stop it , get some help

And you're polvol2. Fuck off already.

Attached: Welcome to pol lets meet the mods..jpg (875x9211, 2.13M)

Holy shit. I didn't think Trump could get more fucking goodgoy than he already was.
This is obnoxious as fuck. He's freeing blacks.
He's making pussy pass into law in multiple ways.
He gives israel $39 billion dollars.
He's not fixing the opiod (((epidemic))).
He's not doing shit with the border.

In all seriousness, this is great. You just have to understand the 8d biblical 12th dimensional chess and pay attention to Q. If you did that you would see why allowing women and based coloreds commit crimes and not go to prison, or get reduced sentences, or a special 11th chance policy, are great things. Simply pay attention to the extremely thoughout and wise moves and make the connections with the tweets. Furthermore, sharing your wife with a based black man would enlighten you further. Instead you guys will just continue to complain about hebrews and the white genocide conspiracy instead of realizing that the top level enemy is an unemployed feminist on twitter, who will agree with this right move for all of the wrong reasons. MAGA, and to MAGA you must blindly follow these moves or else people may get violent, and if that happens they will take our guns even faster and then we will never be able to fight off the government if it gets out of control.

You missed the memo. We won. You lost. Zig Forums is a natsoc board, and always has been. We have a global vol on our side now.
THE TRUTH HURTS YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A PAID JEWISH SHILL. EVERY WORD I SAID IS TRUE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REPLY. IT’S OVER. YOUR ZOG EMPEROR IS DESTROYED NOW.

reported.

get out

Attached: hjklg.jpg (400x225, 12.54K)

Trump is the worst thing to happen to this board and it will unironically be good when (D) wins literally everything except SCOTUS in 2020 because then Zig Forums will be able to function again. 4 years completely wasted thanks to Trumptards calling everybody a "shill"

Zig Forums is a free speech board

This is a good thing, the war on drugs is bullshit.

enable them to vote.

So shitskins dont have an excuse to not go out and vote

well it's a good thing she isnt president, right kike?

Ivanka is the fucking worst out of the Trump deal. She will push it and he will cuck out because daddy's little girl

Attached: Capture 2.JPG (1339x749 110.99 KB, 109.77K)

Truer words have never been spoken

What exactly are we trying to save again?

Attached: tyrone.png (652x665, 321.08K)

ek

What about "It's the jews"?

The mixing is a minor problem tbh. It's the riding the cock carousel and the stacked laws that have fucked everything.

Ironic memeing that turned into truth when patterns started emerging and too many (((coincidences))) digging and finding that Zig Forums is always right

I'm tired of everyone here, of all places, actually believing the BBC meme. Most white women are not attracted to black guys, the ones who are usually fall for the BBC meme themselves! Geez, most incels are ethnic af.

Very good.

True. Even if there is nigger in the DNA, there is supreme DNA too. We simply need to repeal the 19th amendment.

Attached: 1519505606244.jpg (536x640, 341.91K)

Fuck clown world.

He should just let everyone out of prison. The country is a lawless dystopia anyway so nothing would change.

Attached: disgust.jpg (690x460, 28.2K)

This is a problem why?

Attached: Suicide.gif (589x358, 9.43M)

And this shows why the white women's vote ends up being useless. It comes with all kinds of strings attached. The type that fucked up our society in the first place.

If youre in prison youre a pretty shit mother, that should warrant CPS replacement.

Udderly disgusting

Attached: 1f045bbd55271b045c77e0c7c575d4a8.jpg (920x518 14.15 KB, 65.94K)

CLOWN WORLD

< sony

< SONY

>>>/v/

Seriously someone kill that fucking bitch.
We would've been with a seven miles high wall made out of titanium if this cunt didn't get in the way.
They fucking know Ivanka is Trump's weak spot, they are using her.

Nopes. Ivanka rules. Stop worrying.

She's a kike and an nigger lover.
Trumpkikes never learn.

She is mommy milkie tier. Cute too.

Good grief, let’s get this bitch as far away from a the whitehouse as possible.

This is both based and, dare I say, redpilled.

Attached: maga.jpg (924x156, 86.43K)

When will Man realize he can simply stop all of this anytime he wants by taking his toys and going home?
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: focus your energy.png (1232x902, 569.59K)

Who decides who a criminal is these days? Think about the answer, and figure where that puts you.

He's building what little of a rainbow coalition he can.

He doesn't care about whites, the 2016 campaign or his promises he just wants to win again in 2020 so the media won't humiliate him.

Attached: C-GeJBpXcAAYZYK.jpg large.jpg (2048x1918, 486.22K)

who's this Ivanka, I thought her name was Yael kushner.

Attached: af1802adea89262c3f5ac9058d39bb45b0b6e117a607150f37229851e1cba496.jpg (210x420, 32.06K)

Zig Forums is a natsoc board. You have no power here, leftist.

op said
< sony
look at it.
< Sony
< sony

jews are inbred

Attached: 6e032bd559426d70d37720a24d65b9e58989ada0b2710c5782f22352019f0c36.png (962x989, 1.05M)

Use uglier babies.

stupid bitch, put her in prison with hillary. And trump jr. quit being an idiot.

"She converted to Orthodox Judaism in July 2009,[128][129] after studying with Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School.[130] Trump took the Hebrew name "Yael"."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

Spanish media is now making fun of a man a man who was slaughtered and cooked by his girlfriend because he abandoned her to marry another woman.
Once again, the crimes commited by women are judged less harshly.

Attached: t5.jpg (508x466, 100.93K)

just more gynocentric legislation to further undermine the value of a man's life and prop up useless women.

Attached: digits_signify.jpg (420x400, 50.33K)

The problem is not women, it's men we don't like. Real whites would rather die fighting against another man, than to take women's voting rights away (only Israel's enemies do that).

Being a white male is a lot like having a daughter… it is your OBLIGATION BY BLOOD AND SOIL to sustain a woman so that she is ready to jump to another man's cock.

You're going to have to go through about 100 million zognald supporters first if you want any chance of getting through to muh based princess

I see the sarcasm, but why not do both at the same time?

This adds nothing to the thread. Gas yourself redditor.

lul

Four out of five men behind bars are fathers.

When you incarcerate him you incarcerate his entire family.

Stand with us in calling on Congress to pass the #FirstStepAct and help restore dignity for incarcerated men.
#DignityforIncareratedMen

What's up with this retarded grammatical error that's suddenly popping up all over the place? Is it phone spell checking? Or just literal retardation?

Iron Ann says it best:

vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-jared-kusher-birdbrain-of-alcatraz

I realize I should be this person's enemy on paper. I don't have any trust in what's happening. I feel that our entire governmental structure is irrevocably damaged and illegitimate. I also don't personally like this person. However, her players card is in good standing and she's got more ice in her veins than most. The future is still unwritten, so maybe we overdosed on Chaos but that remains to be seen. The fact that we're still in a fluid state proves that my working hypothesis is currently valid, so I'll allow this. In the final analysis I'm technically neutral on the issue, so let's see a good fight.

DO NAZI STUFF

Attached: 8e37a87bfc1ce1e374398195368c5227b2f05994ce6f9bf6cc7f230b5b6836ad.jpg (736x890, 416.15K)

Makes the back of my hand itchy, fam

Attached: explainMyFeelings.jpg (867x1000 33.32 KB, 326.41K)

rather, it has no strings attached, and actively seeks to cut the remaining ones that are keeping society from crashing to floor.