HOLY FUCK! GET THE FUCK IN HERE RIGHT NOW. THE WALL IS FINALLY BEING BUILT!!

THE GOD EMPEROR DELIVERS

archive.is/ohpEx
newsweek.com/why-israel-spending-800-million-wall-hidden-gaza-649736

"b…but he'll never build the w..wall, user."
MIGA

Attached: BUILD WALL.png (599x810, 342.36K)

based dog emprah

kek

IT’S ALL 4D CHESS FELLOW GOYIM, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU’RE A SHILL

Attached: E0BF58A9-725B-4124-94B8-EF7DA27DF638.png (300x300, 12.25K)

in other news you're a faggot

Attached: 3902.gif (256x188, 1.97M)

(1) Oppression Point for OP!

"Fah..fah….fa..ke Nuh…nuh…n..news!" yelled the magatard.

Attached: 2bd5f83c-0d7a-4608-b9c1-8265e0d0e7c1.jpg (480x497, 42.01K)

anybody that mentions Bl*mpf should be immediately permabanned

A failure to listen to the Irish Resistance = Enslavement to Jewish power. A story older than time itself. You were warned by the Irish… you ignored them. Now you suffer in pain.
Oh, by the way… your "based" Nigel Farage is back in the political game. His number one enemy? the evil "Europeans" of course. Particularly those nasty evil Germans. It's almost as if.. the Irish were right, all along. Good job Zig Forums… you're one smart cookie. Nothing like repeating the allied victory in World War 1 and 2 to show global jewry who's boss, aint that right Zig Forums? Imagine being an American Patriot allowing yourself to be duped by British snakes, over… and over.

Hey, you boys deserve what you're getting. Have a great time…

Based and redpilled.

Attached: concerned dyke.png (571x626, 290.05K)

Could you Elab on this Irish stuff?

It has been, nigger.

Also, you are never gaining control pf Zig Forums

DHS already flies several Predator drones along the border with Narcostan. as shown here, as far back as 2006 the military studied using drones to detect tunnels. it works, using multiple kinds of sensors that i didn't even know existed until reading a few military papers. Gradiometets, Gravitometers, EM Induction, radar, infrared, seismic–pretty much any tunnel can be revealed by drones.

so we don't even need an underground wall. we already have the drone tech to cripple tunnels. Trump should STFU and focus on building his above ground wall before he tacks on even more bullshit to make the Wall Hopelessly umbuildable.

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-232743_1.png (720x835 239.78 KB, 142.27K)

a thread died for this

You know what? I hope Trump builds Israel all the walls, I hope he lets in every single fucking Mexican in Mexico. We fucking deserve this fate. You motherfuckers are the most miserable, most blackpilled, most whiny, self-pitying, self-loathing group of keyboard warriors on the fucking planet. This board has done more damage to the white race in the past 5 years than the Kikes have in all of their history, that's impressive. You retards don't really think all is lost, if you did you would probably humble the fuck up and maybe start working to fixing shit. There are whites out there doing a real cause to saving the white race, you know where you won't find them? On this shit heap of a board.

Attached: rage.png (473x295 69.98 KB, 69.64K)

this was also an eye opening weak spot in our defense. the spics build tunnels connecting to the munincipal drainage systems under neath border cities and then pour the illegals and the drugs through. this military paper says drainage tunnels are very hard to defend without retrofitting all of them with motion sensors and other sensors.

a second underground wall is retarded when you're not even trying to secure existing holes in your defense.

all this Wall stall debacle circus is making me impatient and angry. Democrat shitlibs who are aghast at The Wall who do everything to stymie it better be careful because the more they refuse to give us what we want, the worse we're going to escalate to something so extreme, the libcucks will regret not bending the knee and giving us our Wall.

i no longer want a stupid fucking wall. i want the Nacrostan border closed. permanently. nobody in, nobody out. put Reaper drones to patrol and arm them to blow the shit out of anyone who crosses in either direction.

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-233011_1.png (720x884 182.32 KB, 306.26K)

Ok, this is epic!

Attached: 9E89D608-31BA-4527-9961-2734D4551AE4.jpeg (400x400, 27.21K)

Fuck off, NPC

It's nice to have the chance to use this every once in a while.

Attached: TheWall.png (412x400, 368.33K)

Attached: zog-hat.jpeg (2549x2288, 935.15K)

Nigger you're not getting an underground wall. You're not getting an above ground wall either. Actually read the OP before you start posting your autism.

Sup joan. We going to arby's? Let's see them beef curtains.

Attached: gib milkers.jpg (1000x866, 70.11K)

Yes we are you lying sack of pigshit.

Attached: Denial_River.png (600x550, 400.83K)

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: 324980465050189824.png (128x128, 19.52K)

I think I caught secondhand crippling depression from all those blackpills on this board alone.

Attached: 1400590201134.gif (389x259, 992.12K)

Attached: le israel merchant 5.png (1280x800 41.49 KB, 488.62K)

This is what happens when you equate the White Race with your own self. You start to equate being forcefully reminded of just how bad things really are, to the whole race being hurt.

The only wall we'll be allowed to witness is probably one that's keeping us in rather than invaders out.

I can't even basedpost right now. It's like I expected nothing at all and still ended up disappointed.

Same

Well, he's the lesser of two evils still. Shillary wouldn't have even promised you guys a wall.

< Trump has a choice about what the kikes do

lad, you have no fucking clue. The kikes control the media, all of it. Fox News, the lot. And they control the boomers. And the boomers control what happens, for now, because they vote.

So fuck yourself, we already know that both parties are kikes.

But you are offering support for Hillary by suppressing the pro-white vote, which is the Republican vote. Now, can you prove your loyalty and screw your optics, or are you gonna just mossad post all your nigger life?

Look at this ADL-Mossad crap:

< you guys

Oh yes, it's a literal actual bonafide genuine mossad agent. And dumb as hell.

No, retard. I'm just not American. Holy fuck, are you stupid?

< bumping this clusterfuck

Bump. Fuck Trump.

(1)

Yep, it's an ADL-Mossad raid thread :^) We are watching. Meanwhile, we are learning your language.

Go away Trumpnigger.

So, here's the problem, you're supporting Hillary.

I am open to intellectual dialog, but the thread has an obvious literal kike line "holy fuck!"

Injecting false energy. it's the spittling kike hustle, so transparent. You yids are all the same disgusting asswipe garbage.

Bumping.

You can stop pretending to be retarded now.

Attached: piston launch.JPG (731x719, 74.07K)

< u r retarded
no u etc.

Unironically beat yourself to death with a sledge hammer.

It's almost like they're afraid of someone wanting to get to them.

In how far is the Republican vote pro-white?
Tell me one thing Trump has done that's pro-white, and not pro-Israel or pro-Civnat. Can't do it? That's because Trump was always a civnat tickling some pro-white balls to get their vote.

W..where can we find you?

:^) They've had a stabbing, recently. They're on edge.

They're against trannies in schools, bringing jobs to America. Also, generally, dragging their feet in complying with the continuous march toward communism.

It's not perfect, it's inadequate, we need radical change. But it's the precisely correct vote, and all those who refuse to vote straight ticket Republican (all the while, of course, being permitted to hope for a destruction of their careers and agendas) are those who are opposed to my people, the white people, and you are therefore my enemy, and I hate you, and you must be destroyed - lawfully, of course. Oh my yes, lawfully, yes.

t. Mossad

Now that the kike is filtered we can have a nice thread.

Nice to meet another internet tough guy. I'll have you know that, if we were ever to meet, I would make full use of my right to self defense and skullfuck you with my ten years of MMA experience. If you draw a gun, I'm afraid you'd lose as well, since I've been training wild west style standoffs for twenty years, and I will pull the trigger long before you even got your gun out of the holster. You'd never even know what hit you, kiddo. Better kill yourself right now before I do.

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (480x360, 19.78K)

Has anyone here tried talking to MAGApedes about America paying for the walls of other countries? I think this can be used as a redpill opportunity.

I can't believe it. We did it. We fucking DID IT, BROS! WE JUST KEEP WINNING!

MAGApedes are clearly incapable of rational and logical thought at this point. If you're still a Trumpfag its because you're still too bluepilled.

Blumpf

This thread is funny because from the catalog, it seems you're talking about the actual USA/Mexico wall, and I see you managed to lure some mutts with it only to trigger them in the first 2 paragraphs.

Also:
Pathetic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x483, 360.3K)

ita catholic jesuits thats all you need really, turns out gaelic peoples have semetic backrounds.

We gave them $38bn over ten years. That's our wall money going to build their wall. I hope the DNC skewers his family and then he's left to watch as kikes strip everything he has from him.

You know what's the best part about those 38 billion? They gave it the imprimatur of Congress, which would keep any future president from reneging.
Even if Hitler came back from the dead and was elected, he'd still be forced to pay under the US own law.
Not sure what the ramifications of not paying would be, but pretty sure it wouldn't be pleasant. Or a bullet to the head before the idea even comes up to vote.

He has support. support he's been losing bit by bit every day. Not because of the moronic shit the left spouts, but because he turned his back on his own voter base. I'm not sure if realizes that his voter base aren't Republicans, it's right-wingers. There's a serious difference, and he has until 2020 to realize it.
Too soon, he's still useful. The DNC still has to cook up a worthwhile candidate for 2020.
As soon as they get someone charismatic (and complicit) enough, they'll run Trump into the ground.

patrick little is running as a democrat so gfy

lad, you have no fucking clue.
election results are predetermined.

Congress would no longer exist if Hitler came back to be our leader. He was a dictator

Attached: 9p0ueaf9u.png (628x286, 36.62K)

(checked)
Anyone who thinks change can be made to this country through the GOP is either lying or retarded. It's impossible. They're only interested in preserving their comfortable life.

And that's what people don't understand. Trump's base was the swing voter NOT evangelicals the other assorted christian zionists. Within the swing voter is Zig Forums that is either hiding who they are or hasn't realized who they are yet, but Trump either misread the situation or thought he could negotiate and unite everyone (including spics and niggers) which explains the constant pandering. Trump 100% thinks he's going to turn the GOP into a powerhouse of diversity by rustling the human cattle from the GOP and the DNC, and it's backfiring so hard right now. They don't see the problem because they're passing some of the standard GOP policy and have two SCOTUS appointments. 2020 is going to be savage.

This. Exactly. I don't think he can recover at this point though.

Good.

i fucking knew i shouldnt have clicked on this thread.

Attached: OP IS A FAGGOT.png (363x563, 8.21K)

trump never said WHERE he would build it, promises made, promises kept

This.

He got me too. user, I am ashamed.

Attached: OPisaFaggot.jpg (590x775, 87.24K)

Desperation

I wouldn't even want to guess how many billionaire kikes there are out there to whom 200 million is a pittance. Are they sponsoring their beloved Isarel? Nope you're paying for it whitey. Even that nigger who had a job a Zippys for a week and a half is paying for it.

Attached: DRh6RuTWsAAro81.jpg large.jpg (1899x1266, 300.11K)

I don't think I will ever get tired of winning

Attached: pokemizu Medicine Melancholy Croatia kit.jpg (600x650, 184.79K)

Yep. Nobody with a even a single IQ point believes you can share a land with these crawling vermin. Oh, and regular, random flooding of the drainage system with waste CO2 would rid those tunnels of every kind of pest.

Nothing I can post better summarizes my feeling than what you wrote.

Attached: despair.gif (240x180, 1.34M)

Trump has probably already cut a deal with the Zionist kikes to get them out of America in return for fortifying Israel while he's in power. That's why they're getting money and walls because once the US pulls support they're on their own.

The final solution is literally happening and you niggers are too stupid to see it.

Attached: 9f07919cdc2589fa6a02b74a1bf04c1f26576ccc89543b93d928c1dbd16ffd6f.png (255x255, 15.59K)

now this is epic

Attached: 62b5c4263eb9d52040e317d2c3f9413ea145b51b6ef11f6c9d5b7924ddcc43d7.jpg (217x236, 23.51K)

The right wing never protests anything, uh. When you get cucked, it's always rage and then back to work like good goys.

4D Chess
kys trumpnigger

And that's is how all the draft in muttmerica after the civil war happened. And pic related.
Land of the free indeed, lel.

Attached: Mutts forced to further breed with niggers.jpeg (500x500 53.78 KB, 305.75K)

We don't need the military. We have enough men armed with ar-15s who would be willing to enter Mexico when future groups come our way.

Haha take that SHARIAblue!
#promiseskept

If that thread was so great, why didn't you bump it?

Bump.

Drumph. Blumpf. Reddit. Go back now.

Zig Forums is and has always been a natsoc board.

All of your threads will die, reddit.

Yeah cause lip service is worth so fucking much, aint it? The best case scenario was honestly her winning and going nuts (though, that wouldn't have happened, read on). I told you guys this back during the primaries, that trump was the lulz candidate and it would be funny to watch him win, but frankly it was just more left right left right back and forth bullshit and if we wanted to really wreck this shit, we should have been working to put her in office so she could damn this nation as fast as possible so it could be destroyed and rebuilt

But no, she wouldn't have done anything insane to be quite honest. We wouldnt be in ww3, we wouldnt be fighting russia openly, we wouldn't be getting thrown in fema camps.. in all reality the EXACT SAME THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WOULD HAVE HAPPENED UNDER HILLARY. I can think of MAYBE a handful of exceptions, probably no tax cut, probably no neocon scotus appointments (based kavajew right? Ya know, with his entirely female staff because "MUH WYMMINZ EMPOWURMINTZ!"), obviously no initial travelban (not that it did anything).. but thats realistically been all trump has even "tried" to do, we have no wall, no deportations, no voter ids, hes shit on gun rights, hes ignored antifa, hes gone after "muh white supremacists," and so on

The ONLY difference is that people on the right wouldnt be stuck in mind-games with themselves and each other, trying to rationalize the presidents actions, trying to draw hope from any little thing, being mislead by his going after right wing groups or him trying to suck off the subhumans and leftists and convince our side its a good thing, wouldn't have distracting shit shows paying lip service and then trying to quietly fuck everyone over. Its funny when you think about it, the "right" won the battle, the leftists won the actual presidency.

Hell, at best, at ABSOLUTE BEST, all Trump did was push the overton window in our favor for awhile. But in the last two years he's pushed it right the fuck back where it was. Yes he calls out "fake news" but does he cut them off? Does he starve the beast? Why did he even NEED to kick the cnn guy out? Why was he answering his questions at all in the first place? He gets to pick who to call on to ask questions, why does he EVER call on them if they're liars and faggots? Because, he is still owned by the same kikes that own those outlets. Meanwhile he distracts people from actual issues like caravans hoping the border, doesnt even talk about how even mexicans dont want those people in their country and shitting up their towns, doesnt talk about them wrecking the border cities they go through, or leaving trash and filth everywhere, or about throwing away perfectly good things given to them because "its not GOOD ENOUGH" even though its literally free.. no no, talks about soros and ngos which are players of course, but are easily dismissed as "conspiracy theory" by moderates, rather than pointing out the actual behavior of these invaders, the burning of our flags, the calling of the overthrow of our government, and so on.

Nope, instead we get some rape-ape-on-the-streets bill, some sheboon-free-to-pop-out-80-keedz-and-mug-people bill, incidentally WHY are the republicans doing this? They already lost the house.. why do this now? OH RIGHT, BECAUSE THE KIKES WANT THIS TRAVESTY ON THE RIGHTS HANDS BECAUSE THE LIBERALS KNOW HOW UNPOPULAR THIS SHIT REALLY IS AND DONT WANT TO LOSE VOTERS ON THE LEFT BECAUSE OF IT, GOTTA SETUP THAT ELECTION SCENARIO FOR 2020 BY MAKING THE RIGHT AS UNPOPULAR AS THEY CAN! And naturally they play along like the good little goyim they are, stabbing us and themselves in the throat so we can continue the march into the leftist abyss while demoralizing the absolute shit out of the right wing so they dont want to vote for any of these clowns in 2020

Ya know, at this point, I'm not convinced Trump is actually going to run in 2020 either. I think he intends on doing all his damage to the right wing in 4 years, pretend hes going to make a reelection bid in 2020 so hardly any steps up or makes a show to be ready to compete then, and then bows out at the last second, leaving a giant void there with no one to fill it, so we end up with a right wing version of john kerry or some shit that no one wants so the left wins easily.

Regardless, if hillary had won, we'd be in the same political/social positions we are now, but at least the right would actually still be pissed off and ready to fight for their country, rather than being lulled to sleep by trumps siren song

Pretty much.

Imagine actually thinking Trump wasn't ZOG and simply just the best of both cancers.
Imagine actually falling for dumb memes made to elect the less cancerous candidate.
Imagine coming to Zig Forums and try to push the rhetoric that Trump will actually go full 1488

Attached: Absolutely Slim.JPG (631x431, 37.25K)

Kill yourself shill

Attached: Anon moonman.jpg (700x408, 28.33K)

Still better than Hillary. Not that I support him any more. But he's still better than anyone else who had a chance at being elected.

You were already proven wrong.

>>>/reddit/
Commit suicide, paid jewish shill. We already know your false dichotomy doesn't exist.

Trump election was worth it just for the liberal asspain just like everyone here intended before all the normalniggers flooded in.
Go D&C somewhere else fucker

Attached: meh.PNG (705x592, 986.21K)

The only thing of value he did was his contribution to discrediting the media, and he managed that before even being elected.

I don't care who you support or if you vote. We don't have to discuss it, you're here to learn and formulate your own opinion and worldview based off of things we see here. Just like every other genuine user. And you can call me names or whatever, but I don't see you proving me wrong.

Trump cucks in full shut it down mode, as always

Fuck Trump. But he's still a better outcome than anyone else. Every other candidate would've tried taking the guns by now.

Which would actually bring closure to the question of muh uprising, good or bad.

your tirade is confusing and irrational
you are false
one minute you say "we" next you say "you"
There is no "we" that includes you
You do not belong
Leave this place and kill yourself