Just how casually do Swedes treat Sex, if even a betacuck has sex with over 100 women?

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

This is from Stefan's call in show. I didn't listen to everything. I just skipped around a bit, but this is the quick rundown.
on an off relationship with a woman, who takes the cuck's money and doesn't touch him
swede cuck tried to cheat on her once, but had erectile dysfunction
he literally can't give a straight answer to anything and constantly contradicts himself, getting anything out of him is a pain
literally said that his gf's main complaint against him is that he talks too much
at 46:10 says that he had sex with over 100 women

Wtf? This is nigger-tier behavior. What happened to Swedes? I always knew that Sweden started much earlier with Feminism than other western countries. Is this the end result? That Europeans have sex like Africans? Is the trend of young people having much less sex reversed in Sweden?

How can a guy with such a nasal voice:
Who talks about gay shit like "I don't feel loved and like I matter to my gf" (dries up every puss immideatly). >Who beats about the bush constantly, never gives a straight answer to any question.
Makes these goofy "hyuck" sounds and laughs, when the topic of his gf potentially cucking him comes up, like it's funny to him.
Who literally doesn't have sex with his gf, but still calls her that, despite being broken up more often with her in the last 3 years than together.

How can such a guy have sex with over 100 women in his mid 20s?
It's different in Sweden *hyuck*

I never used the snownigger meme before, but did the Swedes literally revert to niggerdom, because of their feminist morality? Is it maybe the case, that Swedes might have lots of sex with different people, but overall don't have a lot of sex? Like the betacuck would just have sex a few times with a woman and then move on? Are Swedes really like this?
Someone please confirm this theory to me. I just thought of it, while writing this.

Attached: school-girl-uniform.JPG (310.76 KB, 1606x1204)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews&x=11&y=17&dateFilterType=yearRange&rows=20&searchType=basic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch#Last_interview,_1970s
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-23/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-29/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski#Reporting_Nazi_atrocities_to_the_Western_Allies
archive.fo/SJITw
archive.is/g6B5g
hurstwic.org/history/articles/society/text/women.htm
m.ranker.com/list/viking-sex-lives-facts/lyra-radford

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

He's probably really good looking. Absolutely retarded if you think women actually care about personality.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

ctrl+f
literally
4 matches

Attached: OP-kill-yourself.jpg (25.07 KB, 500x327)

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

What are lies?
You're a idiot, OP.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

But he acts like a cuck, acts like a cuck. Talks and walks like a cuck.

Maybe he is a femboy or something and swedish women like that, because birth control fucked up their hormones?

Instead of just outright dismissing it. I mean Swedish naturally sound a bit feminine, it might just be their swedish accent, when they talk English, I considered the possibility and want to talk to some Northern Germanics here, who can confirm it.

Especially my theory about Swedish people not having an unusual amount of sex, but just sex with a lot of different people.

Attached: trade-2.JPG (2.4 MB, 3024x4032)

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

maybe he's lying and he's a virgin with erectile dysfunction

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Hey guys, what's does liar mean?

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

As I said. Swedish males sound naturally quite feminine, so he might look alright. He just sounds weak.

But I can believe that the Swedes are just so fucked, because of feminism that they just fuck lots of different people, but at the same time don't get a lot of sex overall.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Ask a guy who banged 100,000,000,000 supermodel blondes anything.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Naving sex with a woman is no achievment.
It's like bragging that you sticked your genitalia in a trash can.
There is nothing even remotely good in them.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Having*

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Military (esp Navy, six month floats) have women (Wives, GF, Moms, etc.) of men in certain section/units join a Group. Multiply number of sections, so multiple groups.
Women plan. Women make bond with other Women (esp ones w kids) in Group to Cheat, go out in groups of four most likely, easy to spot, have no game.
Be a Marine, play it smart, find multiple Groups.
Hit 100 in six months…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (627.46 KB, 840x420)

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

pause

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Getting laid is no achievement when you pay for it or everybody involved is drunk enough.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

If europeans where having sex like africans they would be having children.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Europeans are "responsible" enough to use birth control. Places like Germany and Sweden had birthrates higher than modern African countries before the pill, cheap condoms and save abortions changed that.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Op why do you post Polish Karynas in this ITT if u tok bout Swedes?

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Are these Finnish gals?

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

So teach us what is good in achieving level of Africa?

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Swedes are about the most credulous people on the planet.
A few hundred years ago they were introduced to Christianity and they ate it up like children. Believing every word. Later they were given Lutheranism and they ate it up, believing every word. And later still, they were introduced to liberalism and they ate it up, believing every word.
Swedes like to preach at people. They crave that feeling the liberals, Christians, communists, and ther forms of Puritans get when they get to talk down to others for not adhering to the correct ideology. Based on the glazed eyes and the daft look on their faces when they pontificate, I would suspect that they are getting the same pleasures and dopamine released when a normal person takes a good long shit. Which makes sense because when a feminist starts to preach their gospel she is metaphorically spewing shit. Taking a huge dump upon the people she is preaching at.

500 years ago, the Swedes were buirning White women for "witchcraft"
Today, the Swedes want to burn White men for "sexism"

And before anyone gets offended, I am obviously not saying that 100% of Swedes are lemmings. Just the vast majority of them. And historically the Swedes have been very religious about whatever is a fashionable trend in Europe. It's astounding that they didn't become communist back in the 60s.

In any case, though they may like to preach and burn witches & racists today, someday they may make the most implacable Nationalists imagineable. If nationalism ever becomes trendy, then the Swedes will adopt it and pontificate with the same self righteous zealotry that they apply to every fashionable ideology they come into contact with.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

I have literally zero faith in white women tbh, we should abandon them and racemix with asians.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

over 100 women
has ED
Either lying or prostitute addict. Guys like these have a serial killer complex too.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

They are living in one of the most isolated parts of Europe, and were literally a shithole before XX century so nothing strange they are thirsty for every "new and fashionable in the wide world" and gulp it to the last drop.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Population growth is great if you can actually support your offspring. You can't settle and conquer without having plenty of settlers and warriors.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Pretty much this, most likely just lying, dont forget, cucks are pathological liars.
They will lie to make themselves look better or to get accepted in certain situations.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

So many MILFs.

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

IMHO the whole Scaninavia is "villagers gone rich too fast" therefore their tryhard aproach on being progresive. They are trying to prove in fron of each other they are no longer rednecks they were not so long ago

Connor King
Connor King

It's an unnatural state of affairs brought by denazification and Americanization of europe. The importation of american poison as part of completing the genocide of the entire European people.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Yes, but it at current point is counter human nature to has such level of population. Europe for last century is at the peak of population it ever reached .

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Your point is we would be better if nazis were the one who genocided us? t. slav here

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

And that's one more reason why we should resume conquering the world, instead of listening to jewish lies about peace and harmony.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

peace and harmony are cincepts known to indoeuropeans since at least vedic times, also philosophers of ancient greece, Egyptian pharohs like Ramzes II introduced his country to long decades of peace.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Amongst each other, not towards foreigners.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

not fully true also wars were a normal part of relationships for quiet a while. The whole reason why Romans were so succesfull in conquering western Europe was because at time literally every clan was at war with each other. Eastern Europe was more united at the time thats why they had hard time with tribes they called Scythians.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

What a waste of trips. Ugh.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

I have literally zero faith in white women tbh, we should abandon them and racemix with asians.

You would have to prove it 1st that it's not in white male genetic code that makes them that way

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Pretty sure your forefathers were too busy being shot in their back by their commisars, getting starved in the holodomor, sent to the gulags or outright genocided on the spot to worry about german liberators trying to stop the madness.
Having said all that, I do wish the best for the slavic peoples.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

r outright genocided on the spot to worry about german liberators trying to stop the madness.

well my families were busy hiding in the forest from Germans executing whole village because some partizan group happend to kill 2 soldier wehrmacht patrol near that village. Nazis were remembered as more civilised than soviets, yet we have many memories of mass murders on whole villages and families small children included.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

Nazis were also busy using us Slavs as forced labor in Reich. Many people remember German land owners as a fucking damn sadists beating them when they were working as teenagers on Reich farms or in fabrics

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Where I live the Germans were far more civilized, orderly and nice than the allies that came to 'liberate' us. My family's home town got carpet bombed by the allies and nearly killed my ancestor who was just working as a farmhand, whose farm also got bombed indiscriminately. His treatment on the farm by the Germans was very positive, good people lived there. He never told me what happened to them but i can only guess.
I guess it all depends on what you've experienced or heard about, but I've heard the partizans were a big problem for both sides on the eastern front.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Yes, many people would personally gladly execute any Wehrmacht officer who ordered mass execution of whole villages here in my region. We think we deserve that honor to avenge our people and murdered children.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

not to mention Luftwaffe using villagers as a traget practice, luckily they missed my great grandma with her infant at time daughter

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

We went from a neat, orderly, non-degenerate society where people were for the first time actually happy to a deeply unhappy dark time filled of consumerism, advertisements, American products and the loss of countless cultural symbols and fashions. The Sexual Revolution followed, destroying so much more and now we're about to get overloaded by foreign invaders.
It's hard to say what the east front truly was like, but at least on the western front the Germans were the best thing to happen to us and it was forcefully taken away with violence and cultural destruction.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

I not know who you mean by "we", but yes Germans were better than soviets in being civilized. When they executed someone it was known what for. When soviets did it not always if it was at all known that they did execute that person. They tended to disappear without a trace. I hardly remember Alied soldiers conducting mass executions on us, unlike Soviets and Germans.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Don't Norwegians hold that record for being the most promiscuous ones? I remember hearing how in the north of the country they have an explosion of SD infections. Pic related though still puts Swedes ahead, not sure how correct it is.

Attached: 1513996852955.jpg (154.34 KB, 1280x890)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Simply put, in the mind of the Swede he is always right and better than you. They can act civil and nice, but even if you represent their ideology 100% they will still think of you as children if you're not a swede. Most of them are not conscious of this since it would conflict with them being the best and most humble people. This is why they have such a hard time understanding right wingers and nationalists in their country, because they think of them as mentally ill for not being of the same mind as other swedes.

The whole "humanitarian superpower" thing is just them humblebragging and they're actually pretty racist thinking of the immigrants as poor children that just need papa sweden to show them the way. Subconsciously they all believe in the white man's burden but since they can't colonialize, they'll just do reverse colonialization by inviting the savages into their homes.

Attached: 'The-White-Man's-Burden'-Judge-1899.png (784.19 KB, 800x559)

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

execute any Wehrmacht officer
You'd have to get in line. The Wehrmacht itself executed war criminals.

On the other hand, have you considered that you might have had it coming for being in the Germans' way? And I say this as an eternal Anglo.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

That's not naivety it's this. If self-righteousness was a country it would be Sweden.
Swedes literally can do no wrong, go ask any Danes or Norwegians (that are the same people), it's the one trait they always have.
Even Swedish nationalists are like that, they will bore you to death about the "great kings of sweden" and "muh ancestor" bullshit while most of the shit that was done in Scandinavia was done by Norwegian and Danes noble (and could only do so because the rest of civilized Europe didn't give a fuck about the handful of people living on a desolated icicle, even today, after over 2 centuries of peace, the population of Scandinavia is ridiculously small, at the time "swedes were great" the Kingdom of Bavaria had more population than all of Scandinavia put together).

There is a reason why the Finns like them about as much the Russians despite not having recently fought bloody wars against them.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Same for my family.
My great-grandparents made breakfast for the soldiers stationed there and in return they ignored the rationing control of the entire village.

The only thing they were really strict with were the rules on using light after sunset.
There wasn't supposed to be a single visible light after dark because the british would bomb every light they saw even if it was a farm or just some kid using the dynamo of his bike.

TLDR. Nazis saved the people in my village from being murdered by the brits.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Absolutely retarded if you think women actually care about personality.
Lol they do though. I've seen wheelchair guys hook up with 10's.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

I really feel bad for Sweden. A nation totally misguided and cucked to the core. I wish they can turn back time.

Attached: 2n4eqx.jpg (43.79 KB, 480x480)

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

I don't, I hope they burn to the ground very soon as a alarm to the other cucked nations on their path.

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

with over 100 women
That's just a homosexual, like some fag that plays a video game for 300 hours and says he hates it. There's nothing special about being a human restroom.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

He's clearly just fucking lying, you retard. Also
still watching Molymeme

Attached: 86717cd90e1995288147876449a03f4f85c42dc505a8df193e3f4d8af05c049f.png (559.58 KB, 850x464)

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

This. I've never seen as much secretive racism as with Swedes, despite their manical virtue signaling on the outside.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

All of you race traitors will be killed when shtf.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Making nationalism fashionable is really the only thing we'd need to save the white race.

Unfortunately we don't (yet) control the organs of propaganda which make things fashionable.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Our treatment of sex as something sacred and our obsession as a people with purity comes largely from Christianity IMO. Any place that hasn't had very strong religious influences basically treats sex like a handshake and nothing more. Look around. In a totally liberal society if you believe liberalism to be true, there's no reason to not have sex with anything and everything. After all, it's just please-obsessed nihilism.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

oy vey goyim don't have sex and reproduce!

The issue is birth control and abortion, thats the only thing giving women the luxury of a carefree life.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

I'm a Swede, and you're spot on. Best summary of the Swedish problem. Imagine being Swedish, and noticed this behaviour when you were 10.

Swedish "debate" is even more infantile than in America. The only thing you forgot is that Swedes always were loyal to absolute power, if the King ordered you to be Protestant, you became Protestant. Also see the how Sweden switch to driving on the right side, Swedes literally voted against it in a referendum, but the Swedish state changed it anyway and no one complained. There are more things I could tell you, that the term "utfrusen" aka "frozen out", which is central in the Swedish culture. Utfrusen probably come from people who were different in the summer, literally became "frozen out" in the winter, and often died because no one would help them during winter. This culture of "frozen out" is what causes the Swedish behaviour you describe. Also "jantelagen" comes from this, it's basically agree with the group or get fucked

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

If you ever worked with Swede's you would know they are the most feminine, back stabbing, passive aggressive "men" the world has ever seen. They act no different in the office than the worst woman in their infantile attitudes. Let them all fucking die.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

I never used the snownigger meme before
Snownigger is shitskin kike language

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Our treatment of sex as something sacred and our obsession as a people with purity comes largely from Christianity IMO.
Then why is the most common insult you read in the poetic Edda or the sagas towards woman is that they are whores?

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

You just described everything I hated about Swedes after having worked with them. Thanks for enlightening me to "jantelagen" and "utfrusen". That is literally what your assfuck countrymen do in an office when they come here on H1-B visas. I hope all your countrymen (except you, friend) die a painful, horrific death. Hopefully TSHTF soon enough that at least a few will die by my own bare hands…

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

As a swede I can confirm this is true, swedish nationalists tend to be more radical then their peers too, confirming this pattern.

Also who cares about this guy? He is not representative and probably even a troll, who cares abput his stupid opinions. Blackpilled clickbait loving idiots the lot of you.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

As if you could kill anyone. Pussy.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Bavaria might have had more population but Sweden had more power. Sweden saved protestantism from catholics and northern europe from austrian dominance. Your jealousy is quite patethic.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Then you die too, faggot. But still, thanks for letting me in on why your people are such fucking faggots.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Lmao. You are the pussy talking shit online that you would never dare say IRL. Shittalking those guys like a bitch. Ironic.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

The Eternal Swede. A back stabbing, passive aggressive bitch who thinks everyone is as much of a fucking pussy as him and his countrymen. Sorry, fucktard, but some of us say what we want IRL because we're men. Jantefagen" (faggen, kek) is for "men" who are physically terrified of real life confrontation, which describes your country perfectly.

Stop projecting your lack of manhood onto the rest of the world. Only Swedes practice back stabbing feminine practices and then claim others are afraid of real life fights.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

You clearly demonstrated that you were a shittalking pussy. Stop desperately denying what is clear, you are a pussy and act female-like. Clearly the one projecting is you.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

If only your mouth is this big irl. Might actually help out Nordfront.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Sure th8ing faggot. Have a nice day and watch your girlfriend get raped by a nigger while you jerk off in the corner.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Germania

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

My grandparents came from Sweden, and adopted my father. I only knew my grandmother, and she seemed liberal.

Is there a legitimate DNA I can take to see what I am on his side. Other side is Norwegian and German mostly.

Attached: 17BE8330-98FF-46D3-A33A-6D72C8289E34.jpeg (28.28 KB, 960x308)

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

It is, I even received rewards for my rethorical ability. Not that it was needed in this case. Guy is clearly nuts.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

If only your mouth is this big irl. Might actually help out Nordfront.

You should direct your calls for action and joining kikefront to the Swede who is playing internet tough guy with me. I'm American, why would I join a Swedish organization? Why doesn't the Swede arguing with me about who is or isn't tough join? kek

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

So I'm nuts but not nuts enough to kill? Interdasting.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Are you stupid, mutt? I didn't quote you.

Yeah, the mutt is clearly retarded. The numales it complained about were probably more handsome and ended up as fucktoy for his office skank colleagues. Thus leaving our neckbeard muttfriend an incel as always.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

Are you stupid, mutt? I didn't quote you.
Yes you did.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.04 KB, 551x136)

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

I'm going to keep shitting up this thread for the fun of it…

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Honestly, this guy is right.

Attached: eha.png (1012.42 KB, 570x758)
Attached: makesmethink.jpg (207.44 KB, 1200x1033)
Attached: bb.jpg (522.16 KB, 1565x2349)

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

sweden ahead
It's probably correct. Our women are the worst on the planet. They're mannish, vulgar, extremely slutty and leftist. t. Swede

Colton Green
Colton Green

The ancient Greeks and Romans associated blonde women with being prostitutes. A common nickname for slaves in ancient Greece was "Xanthius" which means "Blondie."

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

The hapa is a mutant.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Interesting if true. Did shiksa also refer to blondes was it a general term for gentile/non-jewish women?

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

mormon
its always the fucking mormons

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

I've only heard "shiksa" as referring to a seductive gentile woman and "shaygitz" as referring to a seductive gentile man. I don't think jews have any slurs about hair color.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Its the behavioral sink. After three generations in an oil fueled socialist paradise where no one was ever hungry or cold or afraid their r/k balance is full r. They know in their bones that there will always be enough food for every one and that the lights will never go out. In the eternal summer that the hwite man built the only way for genes to compete it to reproduce faster and faster. Its epigenetic. If they can be made to suffer enough then their children may be capable of sanity.

John Rogers
John Rogers

Snownigger here. Moved to the states years ago.

Girls back home were 10x easier than they are here. There, you can walk up to a girl at a party and plainly ask her if she wants to fuck, with a simple yes/no to suffice before you proceed accordingly. Here in the states, cunts get all haughty like their vaginas are worth anything, with the audacity to act offended if you don't preface with some courting charade.

Culture clash is hell.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

that picture makes me wish that there was a DB of traditional clothes.

If women could see what they've lost..

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

cry baby

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

snownigger exporting degeneracy to muttland
Keep up the good work!

James Morales
James Morales

Did your bull help you with that post?
Nothing degenerate about two consenting adults having a fuck. You'd know that if any female would go near the unwashed yeasty bog you keep in your pants.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Swedes normally sound fucking retarded when they try to speak English its not without exception though. I thought this was common knowledge.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (207.27 KB, 1140x702)

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Gross. Nuke it off my fucking Planet

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Nothing degenerate about two consenting adults having a fuck. You'd know that if any female would go near the unwashed yeasty bog you keep in your pants.
Sure thing, butt. I hope you become a real CHAD in your newfound mutt community and make a name for yourself doing CHAD things, and marry a woman from your CHAD circle.
Wish you happy.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

Your daughter, when she grows up, should also go to party and clubs and have sex with all the strange men there too. No commiment, no frill. Just consensual sex. This is freedom. You are right, only smelly incels would have anything against women having sex with as many men as they please before marriage. This truly is the European way.

Attached: smug-whore.jpg (12.7 KB, 300x169)

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Thread presenting obvious TV bullshit as if it was real
TV bullshit made by the same (((people))) behind the media propaganda machine no less
Immediate followup claiming effeminacy of entire language based entirely on a minor regional accent in stockholm which consists primarily of media jews
Instant replies with comparisons to niggers and historically illiterate bullshit claims regarding mental state
Lol hey guys aren't those swedes fucking stupid cucks for totally doing this to themselves
I mean aren't they just fucking snowniggers lol like why would any snownigger be proud of their history lmao
Like don't you just wish they all went fucking extinct the filthy go-

Ironic how all of a sudden when it comes to Sweden in particular the effects of jewish influence go out the window and it's firmly and squarely the fault of Swedes and Swedes alone.

Attached: owners.png (233.86 KB, 724x486)
Attached: Big-Book-O'-Coincidence.png (2.41 MB, 1560x1832)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

So long as she's got the sense to stay away from niggers and shitskins, why would I care?

I swear faggots that cry about casual sex only do so because they fear competition; because they can't compete to begin with. You want people to get hitched to the first thing they see because that means that–eventually–a woman will have to choose you out of abject desperation, because that's the only way one ever will.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

If you read my post, I clearly wished you happy and wish that your wife and your daughters will live as freely as you do, and that they shall have the same lifestyle you enjoy and promote.

Attached: le-finnish-assburger-man.jpg (7.86 KB, 231x220)

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Sure thing buddy. Some day they will.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Swedes have always been Saami snowniggers, same as Finns and to a lesser extent Norwegians and Danes. Celt and Med genes are the true "White" genes, anything else is Uralic tier

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Simply put, in the mind of the Swede he is always right and better than you.

At least I know where I get my elitism from, but I am the farthest thing from a pusillanimous cuck like 90% of Scandies seem to be.

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Attached: 24f4dd06ba9b4e5bc65c5ed19fa38848ba573ff69811fbfcc8f006c8593468aa.jpg (46.97 KB, 762x1024)
Attached: 80844777.jpg (120.32 KB, 620x620)

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

When SHTF in your country, I'll bring lots of funs and ammo, and we can take all the blonde girls we want and kill all the cucks, and turn Swedenstan into a Aryan funland.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

I swear faggots that cry about casual sex only do so because they fear competition; because they can't compete to begin with.

No, I actually dislike it because it ruins them. I don't like broken women that I have to constantly berate or beat to keep them in line, not really my style, but it seems that that's all we're left with.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

The real issue is that they're thrown back into the pool of selectable candidates due to a) lying that they're pure b) our current world treating it as normal. Have all the sex you want, but having a world wherein those people have value even after being used, is disgusting. The ones who fuck them should keep them tbh.

Elijah James
Elijah James

life is about getting access to women's holes
I'm superior because I've banged so many sluts
muh dick
You're just a nigger with white skin, dude. Exactly the same mentality.

Attached: reah.jpg (365.98 KB, 1223x1541)

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Checked

I've been through a few damaged-goods women. One of them was even a virgin. Wanna know what went wrong with each and every one of them? Shitty wackaloon parents playing them against me. Wanna know what happened to each of them after we broke up? They got fat/addicted to drugs/slept with niggers/ etc. I would get the blame for this shit, except they were always on their best behavior with me.

After the last one (church girl at that…) I decided I'm going to go the mail-order bride route. One from somewhere around Pomerania.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

The first image is an effeminate guy. A trap.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Nazis were also busy using us Slavs as forced labor in Reich.

I hardly remember Alied soldiers conducting mass executions on us, unlike Soviets and Germans.

You slimy fuck, there were no "Allies" in Slavic territory other than the Soviets. But for that matter, lots of white Russians got sent back to Russia, where they suffered mass executions. And lots of British and American bombs fell on Slavic territory.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

I was passed out drunk throwing up outside McDonald’s in Sweden once, and a Swedish girl tried to pick ME up. Even after I threw up on her shoes she wanted to fuck. She even paid for my food. That’s how casually they treat it.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

muh consenting adults

can't compete
Funny how you talk about how people who have a problem with casual sex can't compete but you seem to have internalized American bullshit about how fucking a hot teenage girl is bad if you're over x number of years old but somehow okay if you're younger than that, which stems from feminist bitches not being able to compete with teenage girls. Looks like the Swedes really are a nation of virtue signalers.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

This. Those girls are obviously Slavic.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

I can't fault you there. A lot of cunts aren't worth the trouble. But if you think the reason they're shit is because of how much sex they have then it might be time to take a break from Zig Forums.
people that have more sex and aren't mentally developed enough to handle long-term relationships are more likely to have diseases and also be unhappy
Wow. How profound.
Also, I never said any of that. Do try to contain yourself.
Age is a barometer for mental maturity, notwithstanding outliers. You'd know that if you actually interacted with other human beings. Don't get pissy at me because you can't live out your loli fantasies without going to prison.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Age is a barometer for mental health-outliners not withstanding
It is because some of us have interacted with other human being that we know this isn't true. At least for the past 30 years it can be assured since mental maturity hasn't been a focus of a humans' development.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

You're not entirely wrong, but you're not right either. Just because a 10-year-old and a 30-year-old might behave equally immature doesn't mean it's alright to fuck both of them. They're immature for different reasons: one isn't even close to complete development and the other may not have gained enough life experience nor learned from it. Honestly if you're fucking anyone under the age of 24 and expecting a healthy, long-lasting relationship out of it, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

My claim was not about relationships, but merely the level of maturity. Of course, if we wish to speak about relationships:
under 24
Lol. I don't want to attack the person when doing argumentation, but as /r9k/ would put it: "you know how I can tell you're a roastie?" Honestly, who would want someone +2 years after the end of university (should she even got university, but it's just a means of defining "how old" 24 really is by comparing it to life events).
Technically, a relationship from any age has little chance of working out in the current system where the woman can fuck you. Although, the point those who promote younger girls presumably believe in is that the longer the person has influence in the girl's life, the less likely she will want to "literally fuck him over."

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

My claim was not about relationships, but merely the level of maturity.
The general consensus is that your brain continues to develop until you hit 25. After that, the person is likely set in their ways and expecting them to behave differently is foolish, though it can always happen.
Technically, a relationship from any age has little chance of working out
Speak for yourself. Decision-making is a learned skill. Can't blame society if one chooses to get into a relationship with bad news. Cradlerobbing is the same line of thinking parents get into when they get over-protective of their kids. As any parent might tell you, it never works.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

But if you think the reason they're shit is because of how much sex they have then it might be time to take a break from Zig Forums.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Yes, but only a small fraction of Whites should outbreed and only the betas.
Doing this has multiple benefits:
Avoids inbreeding problems like we see in Iceland
cucks non-Aryans from breeding with their own women
brings desirable traits from other races into the Aryan gene pool, i.e. African athletic abilities, Latino fecundity, Asian intelligence
the descendants of mixed offspring will lose their non-Aryan phenotype traits over x generations if they breed with Aryans thereafter
Before people screech about racial purity, keep in mind that a "race" is just a particular cluster of genetic code (not taking cultural factors into account at the moment) and no one "owns" the code. The whole reason sex evolved was to shuffle the genetic deck to say one step ahead of deadly pathogens. Populations need at least a little bit of racial mixing just to survive.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

African athletic abilities, Latino fecundity, Asian intelligence
LOL. There is only one trait I'd want from the other races, and in a sense, it isn't a good thing. What I'd want is their heartlessness. It's sad, empathy/sympathy was the whites' greatest strength, but also the greatest weakness in the presence of backstabbers/cucks. To lose it would be a shame, for would it make us no different than the savages? However, without it, cucks will continue to be bred into existence.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

<t. slav here
(((nazis))))
(((genocide)))

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

The only people who spread the inbreeding meme are leftists, the only people who think we need racemixing are leftist.

Every trait we need can be gotten though either selective breeding or genetic engineering, so I will call you out as either a Jew or a Leftist.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

They're mannish
someone needs to be the man in the relationship
they're just filling a void

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Every trait we need can be gotten though either selective breeding or genetic engineering.
True to a large degree, but the technology isn't there yet. I'm talking about how nature and reproduction works right now, not in your techno-artificial-womb-CRISPR future utopia.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Broder, du glömde något

To iterate about being "utfrusen".
That can be applied to the ones of weak self worth and constitution - and they crack like crusty ass coockies.
However, if you are of a strong mind you can litterally "not give a fuck", and still gain support and kinship with others.
Because since swedes respect authority, if you present yourself as a strong individual, you will gain a kind of authoritan respect.
Sure you will not be liked, but then again, who gives a fuck?
But a word of advice, you better NOT fuck with "jantelagen", because that is what really kills your credibility and any respect here in sweden.

Attached: Namnlös-2.jpg (57.66 KB, 648x499)

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

You slimy fuck,

You dry cuck

there were no "Allies" in Slavic territory other than the Soviets.

There were.

And lots of British and American bombs fell on Slavic territory.

Far less died from them than from hands of Wehrmacht and SS scumbags.

The Soviet Story video
The point being? If you think hat the fact that soviets were killing civilians denies that nazis did the same you are seriously cucked in the head.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Honestly if you're fucking anyone under the age of 24 and expecting a healthy, long-lasting relationship out of it, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
Charlie Chaplin was 54 when he married 17 year old Oona O'Neill. They were married for 30 years (his death) and had 8 children.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Yes, Nazis commited genocides. So did Soviets. Plenty of Slavs seen them on own eyes. Where is your Furher now?

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Nazi commited genocide
Nice try rabbi

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

So how would you call gassing Slavs in Aushwitz for example, Hans? Taking a shower? kek you are on the same level of delusion as guys believing Russians did not comit any genocide during 80 years of USSR's existence.

Attached: Maksymilian-Maria-Kolbe-e1344892397171.jpg (68.54 KB, 558x488)

James Williams
James Williams

The other day I met a jew that didn't try to get money out of me. Exceptions aren't rules, friend.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Explain me this Moishe
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

im so fucking tired of you niggers who come to this board and post shit like this. lurk 2 more years and get the right facts in you 83iq brain before posting

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Exactly!
Lurke here www.hiddenlol.com too

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Where is your Furher now?
He's dancing a little jig in heaven, well pleased that people are finally waking up again in Europe.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Is that the future chancellor of Sweden?

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

So how would you call gassing Slavs in Aushwitz
I call it Jewish lies. "Just believe the stories the jews tell even though there's absolutely no evidence!". Jews were the ones murdering slavs, they took over Russia, formed the USSR and starved 30 million slavs to death. Ukrainians celebrated the Germans as saviors and held parades and special church services to honor them.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

muh gas

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews&x=11&y=17&dateFilterType=yearRange&rows=20&searchType=basic

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

I asked Herman Goering one day, "What is this I am hearing that Germany is killing Jews?" Goering responded angrily, 'A totally outrageous lie made up by the British and American press. It will be used as a rope to hang us someday if we lose the war.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch#Last_interview,_1970s

John Bell
John Bell

Uncuck Swedistan:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-23/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-29/

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

lurk 2 more years and get the right facts

I get facts right ages ago, and these facts are you are deluded Hans

in you 83iq brain before posting

Yes because we Slavs were witnesses of numerous massacress commited by German soldiers we are low IQ. Wonderful logic, Hans. Your local MENSA club is so proud of you.

Suicide means no heaven, Hans.

Ukrainians celebrated the Germans as saviors and held parades and special church services to honor them.

Yes Hans, they celebrated them as saviors. After Soviets they would prise everyone who make them go away. And later they get shot by Germans and etc. So this much of saving was done by Germans. Also explain UPA attacking Wehrmacht and arrest of Bandera. The fact that someone was welcomed does not mean he was not enemy later. You are really bad at reasoning, Hans.

Zzzzzz that was debunked so many times it's really boring to do it again. Also Karski.

Even if you don't believe (because you are turded self delusioned fucks of the same level of idiocy as guys who don't believe in Holodomor) in gasing, there were also other methods of killing used by Germans. We have plenty of massgraves here with people killed in many ways.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

debunked
Where are the documents to support the holohoax besides (((eyewitness testimony)))?
The entire holohoax was a fabrication of pure Soviet propaganda to shame the Germans into submission and to justify keeping them militarily weak all the way to the present day.
No one believes it anymore, except Russian NPCs who believe everything the (((Kremlin))) controlled media feeds them.
How do you even access this site, Ivan, since Putin banned it long ago? Why does he ban archive.org and other places where information can be shared more freely? Why are they so afraid? What are they trying to hide from you?
Think, comrade.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

And later they get shot by Germans and etc
Just repeating jewish lies won't make them true Schlomo.
Also explain UPA attacking Wehrmacht
Huh?
arrest of Bandera
How is arresting one subversive evidence of killing slavs? You kikes sure are bad at this.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

The entire holohoax was a fabrication of pure Soviet propaganda to shame the Germans into submission and to justify keeping them militarily weak all the way to the present day

Karski was a Soviet? 1st hear that theory.

Just repeating jewish lies won't make them true Schlomo.

Seriously? Slavic goyims that seen these killings on own eyes are repeating "jewish lies"? Is my gentile familly lying to me? Fucking Luftwaffe plane was firing at my great grandma. Would you say that it was piloted by a Jew, or what? Also executions of few whole villages and burning few othe leaving people without shelter in a fucking winter time. People remembering these things were hypnotized by Jews after war in your opinion? And you are surprised I treat people that deny these mass murders as idiots.

Huh?
What up Hans? Too hard question?

How is arresting one subversive evidence of killing slavs? You kikes sure are bad at this.

Dunno. Who was using arrest of Bandera as evidence of killing Slavs? Not me. I was pointing out that Germans were in reality enemies sometimes treating Slavs as tools when was useful.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

This actually explains a lot. I didn't know about utfrusen. It's amazing what eugenics can do to a people over time.

We must take power so that we can shepherd these naive fools back onto the upward path.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Germany wasting aircraft to shoot at civilians
You're a lying piece of shit and probably a jew or serb.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Nah, I'm from Poland.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Slavic goyims that seen these killings on own eyes are repeating "jewish lies"?
They don't exist. Jews saying "I'm a slav" like you are doesn't make it so.
Fucking Luftwaffe plane was firing at my great grandma
How could you possibly think anyone is stupid enough to buy that shit Schlomo? Go back to JIDF training, you're terrible.
Too hard question?
Nonsense isn't difficulty Schlomo.
Who was using arrest of Bandera as evidence of killing Slavs? Not me.
So you were just spouting random irrelevant shit like a moron? Gotcha.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Starting in 1942, Karski reported to the Polish, British and U.S. governments on the situation in Poland, especially on the destruction of the Warsaw Ghetto and the (((Holocaust))) of Polish Jews. He had also carried out of Poland a microfilm with further information from the (((underground movement))) on the extermination of European Jews in German-occupied Poland. The Polish Foreign Minister Count Edward Raczyński provided the Allies on this basis one of the earliest and most accurate accounts of the (((Holocaust))). A note by Raczynski entitled The mass extermination of Jews in German occupied Poland, addressed to the governments of the United Nations on 10 December 1942, would later be published along with other documents in a widely distributed leaflet.

Karski met with Polish politicians in exile including the Prime Minister, as well as members of political parties such as the Socialist Party, National Party, Labor Party, People's Party, Jewish Bund and Poalei Zion. He also spoke to the British Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden, giving a detailed statement on what he had seen in Warsaw and Bełżec. In 1943 in London he met journalist Arthur Koestler, author of Darkness at Noon. He then traveled to the United States, and on 28 July 1943 Karski personally met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the Oval Office, telling him about the situation in Poland and becoming the first eyewitness to tell him about the Jewish (((Holocaust))). During their meeting, Roosevelt asked about the condition of horses in Poland. Roosevelt did not ask one question about the Jews. Karski went on to meet with many other government and civic leaders in the United States, including Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, Cordell Hull, William Joseph Donovan, and (((Rabbi Stephen Wise))). Frankfurter, skeptical of Karski's report, said later "I did not say that he was lying, I said that I could not believe him. There is a difference." Karski presented his report to media, bishops of various denominations (including Cardinal Samuel Stritch), (((members of the Hollywood film industry))) and artists, but without much result.
TL;DR NO ONE BELIEVED HIM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski#Reporting_Nazi_atrocities_to_the_Western_Allies

WOW, SUCH EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!111111111

you're not very good at this

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

HANS HANS HANS. would you stfu you useless piece of shit. what do you have to prove on anything ww2 related when you got steamrolled by the reich and soviets. your inferior countries gets walked over by anyone. youre the only one crying about being stepped on like the ant you are. im not upset about some ant colonies crushed.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

They don't exist.
I can assure you that my grandma exists and grandparents of my friends as well. Unless we were all drugged by Jews and thy are all hallucinations.

Nonsense isn't difficulty Schlomo.
What is nonsensical in that question?

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Calm down Hans.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

oh youre from poland the country that almost banned a national march of (((FREEDOM))) wow i bet that nazi education was lit fam cant wait for trannies to be all over warsaw fucking hans did this

Julian King
Julian King

submit yourself burgermensch

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

TL;DR NO ONE BELIEVED HIM

Yes, that's the whole tragedy of the history. It's often being highlighted here in Poland in the media. West never cared too much about what's going on in this region of Europe.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Poland? Then why say "nah"? Like I said… you're a jew, and you hate white people like all filthy Polish kikes do.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Hans, take your pills before posting. Your grammar is going even worse than mine.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

i dont take pills but you take butt plugs you faggot polak

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

I asked for documents supporting the Holohoax and you cite one pollack who no one believe that was spreading some pamphlet around funded by some (((underground group))).
That's your (((evidence))), a discredited person and a dubious pamphlet.
Well done.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

All Poles are Jews

Hans, get a grip on yourself please. I believe there is still some hope for you.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

before israel poland was the jews main base you fucks deserve a real holocaust you inbred kike

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

I asked for documents supporting the Holohoax
I guess you would just call them "Jewish fabrication" right? So why even bother?

i dont take pills but you take butt plugs you faggot polak

Hans, how dare you to reveal my hobby

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

So why even bother?
This is your admission that you have no evidence. What you offered is 100% not evidence. It wouldn't even be accepted as evidence in an Israeli court of law.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

Ayy vayy, Hans, ayy vayy, you got us. Judeo-Polonia stronk. And now gib us many Polish Zlotys of war retributions.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

I can assure you that you should learn to do math you braindead kike. Your 64 year old granny wasn't alive during WW2.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Stop it, you bully! Don't you know that's there's at least 6 million holocaust survivors on earth at any given time to share their testimonies with the goyim?

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Yes, yes, Jews hypnotized our grandparents into believing they were seeing Nazis killing people and firing at them for no reasons.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

My grandma is around 80 years young. Sorry, Hans but you are the one bad at maths.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

OP here. Sweden is filled with anders.

Attached: Anders.webm (1021.49 KB, 600x338)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Hans, seriously, take your pills.

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Nice strawmanning. Well, I guess we're done here unless you can post actual documentary evidence of the holohoax which you can't, because it doesn't exist

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

So she is sharing her memories from when she was a toddler. Sounds very reliable. I believe most courts also consider what someone claims they saw as a 2 year old to be the same as evidence.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Suicide means no heaven, Hans
subhuman pole still sucking up to kike on a stick

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

gassing Slavs in Aushwitz
Had you at least attempted to say "putting poles in camps for a hard time", it would have been believable.
But "gas chambers"? Muh "Zyklon"?

Go clean my toilet, subhuman.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

it wasnt for no reason you gayboi you brainlets killed germans which made uncle adolf come in and kill you with the soviets. stupid ants shouldnt of messed with the bee hive.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

for no reasons
Danzig
Immediate massacre of Germans after invasion
Mass killing civilians of a superior nation
When they are rightfully invading you for land you didn't earn
"WHY ARE MY ENEMIES TREATING ME BADLY!!"
Tbh, had you subhumans not swallowed anglo lies about "protection" and just let Germans ride through Danzig (you didn't even have to give it up), things would have had turned out much better.
But what do I know. Poles are retarded subhumans. Reminder that Euroweek kebab grooming camps for little girls are in muh based bolan. So are the us nigger soldiers.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

OP is obviously an amerimutt who cannot distinguish between different white ethnicities because they have been obliterated in the american melting pot.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Well she was. My great grandma however was around mid 20s at the time. Plus what my grandma age changes about German plane shooting at her and her mother? I don't get it Hans.

Hans, there is plenty of people in villages in my home region that were old enough to remember stuff. But you are basically claiming that they were all hypnotized by Jews and implanted with false memories. That's really funny, Hans.

Hans, please. My grandpas and great grandpas were not made out of straw. You are silly.

it wasnt for no reason you gayboi you brainlets killed germans which made uncle adolf come in and kill you with the soviets. stupid ants shouldnt of messed with the bee hive.

Yes, my great grandma, a typical village house wive of peasant familly was killing Germans en masse. She had a nickname "the Butcheress" because she was using a spoon instead of knife. And our toddlers were especially infamous for biting main arteries leaving whole SS divisions to die from loss of blood. Killing at least a whole platoon was a rite of passage for girls at the age of seven here.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Ahmed, why are you so butthurt?

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

dont forget the baste gay bolanbois like your grandaddy that fought those natzis and ZUCCED those throbbing soviet FOODSTAMPS

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

By granddady didn't fought them. It was women's job. Real men were having more important things to do - like playing cards and drinking Żołądkowa Gorzka. Fighting Germans was too femine thing to do.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

now thats a baste gay bolanboi as in history class god bless your grandaddy i bet you are just as gay as he was bless your holocaust you wouldnt be you without it

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

25ff3a
time to filter this troll

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

we can take all the blonde girls we want and kill all the cucks, and turn Swedenstan into a Aryan funland
race-mixing

nigger-tier idea. to quote

You're just a nigger with white skin, dude. Exactly the same mentality.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Said someone hidden behind TOR.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

I don't understand what my granny being too young to remember the war has to do with her telling me about the war
Yeah, that mongrel kike low IQ must make things difficult.
But you are basically claiming that they were all hypnotized by Jews and implanted with false memories.
No, I am stating the fact that they don't exist, they are just a lie kikes like you tell.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

But if you think the reason they're shit is because of how much sex they have then it might be time to take a break from Zig Forums.

Can't tell if stupid or trolling.

This.

Women are a void in many ways, waiting to be filled by a man.

So how would you call gassing Slavs in Aushwitz…

Thanks for outing yourself as a 43 IQ kike, now I know to hide your shit.

race-mixing
nigger-tier idea

You must have had a stroke user, do you smell toast?

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

No, I am stating the fact that they don't exist, they are just a lie kikes like you tell.

So whole generation of Poles is all "lying kikes"? Hans, I think you shall visit some mental health specialist . You sound kind of crazy.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

It's OK, because Swedish girls are pozzed, feminist sluts. Just use them as fuck meat, harvest their eggs for IVF with surrogates, then sell the used up sluts as sex slaves to the Saudis.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Thanks for outing yourself as a 43 IQ kike, now I know to hide your shit.

Attached: whydid-you-invade-poland-we-came-to-save-you-from-30578986.png (164.75 KB, 500x423)

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

literally advocating for white genocide

to quote

when it comes to Sweden in particular the effects of jewish influence go out the window and it's firmly and squarely the fault of Swedes and Swedes alone.

Attached: He-moved-rosa-parks-to-a-safer-more-expensive-part--50b619aaf994e5749732f1f62c7e7536[1].jpg (73.04 KB, 723x540)

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

Poles is all "lying kikes"
Indeed. Consider how you still spew the "gassing" myth. Should have said the krauts whipped you like the animals you are though. Because that part did happen.

Fighting Germans was too femine thing to do
I know. Your women open their diseased vaginas in Germany and England to work as whores, supporting poolish "men". They are indeed manlier.

Attached: Polish-whores-fuck-niggers-in-the-UK.jpg (296 KB, 2048x1600)

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Ok Ahmed.

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

It's ok if we harvest their Aryan eggs first, rabbi. The current generation of Swedish females are tainted and pozzed beyond repair. Squeeze what's left of their sexual value until their youth fades away, then sell them off to the mudshits they love so much.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Lol right, I've heard that one a million times. I have an autistic 5 foot tall cousin who has 6 girlfriends because of his mighty confidence!
Plus wheelchair doesn't mean your face has to be unattractive.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

stfu subhuman mongrel dog
lol @ 0:50 german subhumans lay down on the road in protest of expulsions and ridden over like the pest that they are

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
swedish women are evil!
that is why we should race-mix with their harvested eggs, rape them, and sell them as sex slaves to brown 3rd worlders after (((g-d's chosen people))) are finished with them!
"It's ok if we harvest their Aryan eggs first, rabbi."

:^)

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Jews behind everything I don't like

Attached: OSCAR.jpg (28.13 KB, 336x450)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

They're already giving up their pussies to muslims for free every day, rabbi. Why not give them what they want while making a profit? Remove the pozz from the country and use their eggs to raise a new generation of properly trained Swedish females.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Why not give them what they want

Attached: 1.jpg (159.02 KB, 1047x891)
Attached: 2.jpeg (163.47 KB, 984x550)

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Was this her actual account or an imitator? account suspended so I can't see shit.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

biggest mistake
Translation: I've selfishly fulfilled all my sluttiest fantasies while making a handsome profit, but now I'm burned out and just want to settle down with a "nice guy"

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

You race traitor pieces of shit are one of the main reason the collapse will be extremely bloody when it comes. You will share the gallows with the other enemies of the White race.

Attached: there-will-never-be-peace-between-the-races.png (302.51 KB, 1636x777)

William Morales
William Morales

calm down its probably andrew anglin

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

Stop fucking your sister, trailer trash.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Stop fucking your sister, trailer trash.
Fuck off back to /leftypol/ you commie tranny cunt.

Attached: commielardass.PNG (766.52 KB, 389x786)

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

70 years ago
Modern Reality:
polish whores fuck niggers for passport in the uk and are prostitutes in modern Berlin.
KEK!

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

whatever, Ahmed

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

So whole generation of Poles is all "lying kikes"?
No, you are a lying kike claiming this generation of poles exists when it does not. Only a tiny number of "poles" make such claims, and they are actually jews like you.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Hans, please, you are being ridiculous beyond the borders of a cheap fantasy novel.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Does this include shacking up with yidesses named Yael? :^)

Attached: f453d964bd76345819353342dd748ed7bc3efb79abe17c2f7c645b75d5ebb942.jpg (33.28 KB, 638x519)

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

quote: Doing porn was the biggest mistake of my life and I'm never going back. It's over.
jewish 'translation': jew & nigger dick are my sluttiest fantasies

:^)

Attached: 47f[1].jpg (27.25 KB, 640x392)

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

literally advocating for white genocide

I can't tell if you are just the dumbest person alive…

to quote

when it comes to Sweden in particular the effects of jewish influence go out the window and it's firmly and squarely the fault of Swedes and Swedes alone.

Oh now I see, it's you again Moishe.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

slide D&C thread has over 200 replies
The absolute state of Zig Forums

Attached: 200%-Demoralized.jpg (19.32 KB, 288x325)

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

advocates for scapegoating & exterminating swedes
when called out, calls others jews

Attached: hello-fellow-white-men[1].png (871.86 KB, 855x530)

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

she didn't enjoy it
archive.fo/SJITw

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

Sweden saved protestantism from catholics and northern europe from austrian dominance.
What a fucking joke. All Sweden did was capitalize on early DANISH achievements and be a bunch of mercenary for France.
In nearly all of the great "Swedish victory" HALF THE TROOPS WERE FRENCH and before that the french were the ones paying the Swedish MERCENARIES.
France, the biggest catholic kingdom in Europe saved protestantism.
No one else, Sweden without french backing would have been murder-raped 10 times by the Hapsburg.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

How can a guy have sex with 100 women in sweden
Because he lied to you and you're a fucking retard.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Except that's all a meme.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

Are you daft? If your grandparents adopted your father they are not your grandparents, they are your fathers feed hosts.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

For what it's worth, >>>>12455394 sound like the whiny jew from portnoy's complaint.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

about as casually as wifi

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

All you damn race traitors deserve to be hung.

Attached: waterfox-2018-11-23-18-59-30.png (32.39 KB, 541x93)

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Holy shit, you really are mentally handicapped. Nowhere did I advocate or say any of that. The strawman is strong with this one.

David Johnson
David Johnson

Trips confirm. Besides, white east-asian mixes are high IQ and good-looking most of the time.

Attached: hot.jpg (102.37 KB, 769x1149)

John Edwards
John Edwards

This guy gets it. Good post. Glad we're a global board now; thanks, /intl/!

Attached: This-Guy-Right-Here.jpg (100.2 KB, 580x376)

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Swedes weren't well renowned for morality ever in European history, sadly. Things really went downhill when Sweden decided to become USA Jr except trying to one up USA in degeneracy and a backwards definition of progress after reversing actually progressive eugenics by appealing to their inherent reactionary barbarianism by inviting foreign barbarians to reuncivilise and rebarbarianise their land.

Nice try you kalergi plan hapa subhuman but most are fugly autistic subhumans and there are literally zero halfbreeds of note in the sciences. You have the whole central asia as proof for thousands of years of the inferiority of race mixing, it only causes regression to the mean.

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Welcome Refugees!
archive.is/g6B5g

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

if this post ends in 3, the girl on the right will have my children.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

Attached: off-by-one.png (303.79 KB, 472x470)
Attached: bypass.jpg (436 B, 16x15)

Aaron James
Aaron James

You guys better go train at the gym instead of waistinh ur time online, you fat basement cucks.

Attached: Training-Day-02-640x427.jpg (50.22 KB, 640x427)

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Jantelagen
I remember reading about this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (30.21 KB, 1477x109)

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Please Satan, molest me.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Attached: ENB-and-half-breed-Jap-daughter.PNG (286.13 KB, 362x384)

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

no soul
no humanity
no nothing
fluoride spirals in their eyes
their hands continually in their pants
end of civilization grief councelling

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Nowhere did I advocate or say any of that. The strawman is strong with this one.

I'll bring lots of funs and ammo, and we can take all the blonde girls we want and kill all the cucks, and turn Swedenstan into a Aryan funland.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

The collapse is never coming

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

references recorded, freely available media
does not provide link to source
gives vague, half-assed, personal interpretation of the content
expects a response

other faggots ITT lapping that shit up

ISHYGDDT

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Believe it or not, there are still women out there that love traditional clothes. I should know, one lives with me.
You might be able to find one by frequenting folk festivals.

Attached: Polish-Men-and-Women-in-Polish-Clothes.jpg (199.99 KB, 600x375)

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Oh look, it's the eternal boomer bragging about his time when women were still women. Surprised you didn't explicitly insult your children's generation by saying to man up and get a pre divorce ceremony. Perhaps you want to brag about your time shares in Florida, too, faggot?

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Dostępne WIFI
The girls are Polish.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

damn, Mediterranean master race

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

This is from Stefan's call in show.
This is from Stefan's show.
This is Stefan.
Allow me to explain this with a single word: "staged"

Attached: 1438339717300-1.jpg (66.96 KB, 720x542)

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Italy 3 average
Can confirm.
ALmost every girl I know got married with the third.
I say 1 man every 5 years since their 18 is believable, else dont bother.
Only once I had sex with an immigrant, brazilian, she pratically raped me and it turns out she had been with 30+ men and she was 19.

Seriously treat this like with cars.
You wouldn't buy 4th-hand and probably not even 3nd-hand
I'm in my 30s so I guess I'll have to settle for a 25yro gf who definitely had at least 1-2 guys
Meh

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Millennial, it's going to be hilarious watching you guys turn into the equivalent of crazy cat ladies when you reach middle age after muh boomers really do die off.
Who will take care of you when you need to keep paying the property taxes on the house you inherited? And, oh, btw, the old, leaking roof needs to be replaced too, so that's another $30K. But you've never held a real job in your entire life beyond that 4 day stint you did at Starbucks that "didn't work out."
Zoomers will just laugh at you and point to the hard, unforgiving streets when you go to them, old, broke, in poor health, with your hand out, asking for gibs. They will show you no mercy, and I will smile and laugh as your whole generation finally and completely collapses in failure.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

All Sweden did was capitalize on early DANISH achievements
No, Denmark never did anything, Sweden had to BTFO Denmark in like 30 wars, and had to go save civilized Europe from Catholic mongrels, which we did, Danes didn't do shit, and we didn't take anything from them.

a bunch of mercenary for France
Firstly, LEARN ENGLISH.
Secondly, the Swedish forces were actually no more reliant on mercenaries than the Austrians or anyone else during the 30 years war, everyone made extensive use of mercenaries, the really amazing part of Sweden's accomplishment was the fact that we beat a military opposition that had access to 500k troops with a mere 50k, that is quite humiliating to your side, isn't it?

France, the biggest catholic kingdom in Europe saved protestantism.
No, Sweden actually organized the entire war effort, and payed for the mercenaries too, the fact is that your pathetic impudent rage makes you appear like a 12 year old child throwing a hissy fit, it's quite amusing really.

No one else, Sweden without french backing would have been murder-raped 10 times by the Hapsburg.
Kek, how does it feel that your shithole country got beat by a military 1/10th the size of your military?

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

God fucking damn it I forgot to sage.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

I hardly remember Alied soldiers conducting mass executions on us, unlike Soviets and Germans.
The Soviets were Allied. Never forget that every Soviet crime is an Allied crime.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

every Soviet crime is an Allied crime
harsh, but true

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Nothing degenerate about two consenting adults having a fuck.
kys you r-selected nigger animal.
"jantelagen"
If you're a nigger who rapes children you're cool though. Lol.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

FUCK OFF ANGLIN

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Checked

Attached: 1542084502379.jpg (1.48 MB, 3100x2104)

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Nordic women fucked around on their spouses while they were away at war consistently. This is historical fact. They were always sexually liberal and promiscuous. Literally they founded feminism. Read Eaters of the Dead or the writings of Ahmad ibn Fadlan.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

Don't get pissy at me because you can't live out your loli fantasies without going to prison.

Lmao

Attached: raughing.jpg (28.14 KB, 680x364)

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Friendly reminder that race traitors get the rope first

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Literally they founded feminism

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: jewsfem.jpg (440.88 KB, 1600x2812)

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

what did kek mean by this?

Jose White
Jose White

(Happy Hanukkah! HH &#=1488)
Kek means that East Asian women are our true and natural allies in the coming struggle, and that we will have either high-IQ super-hot daughters to improve our morale or supreme gentlemen enforcer-assassins in dark chaotic times ahead.

Attached: Georgina-Wilson-GSM-Lifeguard-GSM-red-1024x683.jpg (118.34 KB, 1024x683)
Attached: olivia-munn-04.jpg (119.89 KB, 656x963)
Attached: misa-campo-14.jpg (55.56 KB, 622x822)

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Shitposting aside that shit is weak. Ricemixers deserve the rope just like every other mixer. What's the point of fighting for your race when you make the ultimate betrayal and fall for the asian vaginal jew.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

neck yourself

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Moly railroads people through a certain thought process that he has, but they're not staged. I know the furfag guy who called in and he said that the conclusion about his parents was way hyperbolic, but a lot of it was true, straight up.

Attached: furfags-leave-2.png (559.2 KB, 700x998)

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

miscegenation is the answer!
doing exactly what the kike wants you to do is the way to beat the kike!
The products of miscegenation are fucking digusting, For example these not-particularly-attractive hapa cunts you've posted here, is that supposed to convince anyone? There is no elegance in their features, for that requires the smoothness of purity, not the repulsive texture of poorly stirred rice pudding.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Found the mycenaean

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Roasties never die

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

maybe he used to have balls before his current dominatrix cucked him to pieces, maybe he used to be a drug dealer, or maybe he's just lying. in any case there is absolutely no use in speculation based on one (1) data point.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

<Hey Goyim!
<The real problem isn't Jewish control or Zog or uncontrolled immigration from the third world flooding your country,
<it's the handful of high-IQ White-East Asian mixes that you need to worry about.
<That's the real problem!
Stupid (((faggots)))

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

all people except people with your mentality (minority of white people) are now niggers
You should declare yourself a different species

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Find a wholesome girl in the age of 16-19. Likelier that you'll find more virgins in that age range, you can also mold their minds in that age. A girl with the age of 25 lost half of her fertility and probably had God knows how many "partners", especially if you live in one of the Anlgo-Saxon or Germanic countries.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

a lot of people on 4chan seem to overestimate the functionality of the sexual marketplace. There's literally no standards now though. at least not in my experience.

I literally know numerous guys who begged women for sex over tinder and got it. Also know two who lost their virginity by offering girls free weed in exchange for sex. people are just hooking up for absolutely NO reason other than the fuck of it currently, though I'm not a swede, I'm sure it's everywhere.

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Nothing degenerate about two consenting adults having a fuck
implying girls have any accountability at any age
Scandinavians should be nuked with the rest of the Anglo-Saxon high culture.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

and you paid it back by being the 2nd most cruel after the russians. Congratulations, your ancestors were a shame to humanity.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

we should abandon white women and mix with mongols
<a handful of """"high-IQ"""" citation needed White-East Asian mixes

Impeccable logic, (((friend)))
There is no excuse for degeneracy anyway.

/suicide/index.html

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

must be a jew because what he's claiming makes me angry.

hurstwic.org/history/articles/society/text/women.htm

Viking women could divorce their husbands, remarry, head the household and religious processions, and fight in war. Nords are the epitomy of egalitarianism and equality of the sexes.

John Morgan
John Morgan

m.ranker.com/list/viking-sex-lives-facts/lyra-radford

women divorce their husbands for shite performance in bed, husband faggotry or transvestite, or micropenis.

affairs were common.

Fuck Yourself

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

I really hope I live to see the day that there is some kind of mass report on the IQ of every single person on the planet. I'm becoming convinced 99% of this species is legally retarded.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Please stop talking about increasing your offspring's IQ.

Sincerely,
a worried jew

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Fuck off TRSodomite

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Exactly right. (((They))) want stupid goyim. That's why they're pushing for immigration from Africa and Third World shitholes. High IQ Whites and East Asians pose a threat to them. They're terrified about stuff like the Harvard lawsuit because it wrecks their narrative. White countries are not going to disappear because of some guy getting a QT Asian girlfriend, and it's not a threat to East Asian countries either. You know who is threatened by it? Jews!

Attached: do-jews-control-america-chinese.png (406.75 KB, 599x800)
Attached: Jews---Jewish-Privilege.jpg (4.35 MB, 2968x5376)
Attached: harvard-comparisons-race-jewssmall-for-internesmt1.jpg (114.41 KB, 580x810)

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Yes, because those specific women had been kidnapped and trafficked for that specific purpose. Your point?

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

literally zero game

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Snownigger here.
muh dik

Nothing degenerate about two consenting adults having a fuck.

this creature is about as "swedish" as barbara specter

Attached: i-think-there-is-a-resurgence-of-anti-semitism-because-at-17444336[1].png (119.99 KB, 500x515)

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Could be worse

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

balls on the ass,

David Foster
David Foster

They open their legs for fucking mud people. You shouldn't be surprised. Like 15 years ago I had some Swedish guys in my warez release group and they told me all about it. By 16, a Swedish girl would have had 50 different guys nut in her. It's 1984 type shit. You just go off with a bitch and fuck and that's it. No real relationships just, animalistic degeneracy.