Listen, all vidya today is shit, simply the presence of leftist politics is...

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Listen, all vidya today is shit, simply the presence of leftist politics is enough to make people unsatisfied by them, so the plan is this:

1. Zig Forums will find a way to collaborate on the creation of video games.

2. Zig Forums will not make a game that contains any politics whatsoever, instead they will simply focus on making a game that is good enough to become very popular, Zig Forums will continue making games.

3. In small increments, Zig Forumsitics will be inserted into the games, the increases in dosage will be small and gradual, just like the increasing prevalence of leftists politics into media had been since the Jews first took over, we have to start at the beginning and move at the same pace, but the sooner we start, the sooner we can grow - we are borrowing their tactics for our own cause because those are the techniques that have been shown to be most effective.

4. we must camouflage ourselves as much as possible, this means covering up the political orientations and beliefs of our public personas, so as to not taint the company making the games, a company which should also not be seen to have any clear political element to it, and is instead apolitical and focused on making fun games in a landscape devoid of them. Most of us already have experience with living double lives, so I hope it won't be too much to ask.

5. when politics is being placed into a work, the best refuge is to hide within fiction, set it in a fictional world, make no statements, but simply make it possible for the reader to interpret political meaning from non-literal speech (allusions, allegories, etc.) this should be simple for the more learned and traditional among you, as that is the same way mythology and folklore spreads it's message, this includes the bible, and cautionary tales told to the children of the Hitler's Germany.

6. an overdose on redpills produces a violent reaction, tolerance must be built, the analogy of frogs in water might be relevant here.

Attached: pol-approved-gaming.jpg (3.59 MB, 2641x2372)
Attached: header.jpg (46.51 KB, 460x215)
Attached: Katawa-shoujo-act-1-05.jpg (342.69 KB, 800x600)
Attached: Vivian-James.jpg (22.19 KB, 202x303)

Other urls found in this thread:

zagforums.com/thread/15743354/video-games
codisec.com/veles/
zigforums.com/thread/12399705/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=5X1gC3BLq2w
zagforums.com/thread/15761258/video-games
youtube.com/watch?v=UvCri1tqIxQ
behindthename.com/names/usage/ancient-germanic
spacecommune.com/10-insights-on-gamers-political-views-according-to-facebook-data/

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Any guy who plays serious video games past age 21— 22 has issues. Have some moderation in life.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

What do you do for fun?

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Drink a lot and make death threats on Zig Forums

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

I run a business, which is pretty much a live action game with real consequences for missing the mark.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

Why are you posting degenerate weebshit.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

So technically OP is looking for a personal army to make video games that do exactly what the opposition does. The outrage will give limp wristed journos clicks, companies will get protests and advertisers will bow out. Gamers will not play the game unless it is good. Games are not easy to make, let alone good. Injecting identity politics to combat other identity politics to somehow convince the fat autist wearing sweat pants to EB games and buying the scratch protection for his disks that the boogeyman is coming him. Good plan.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

all those shit games
Seriously gas yourself.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

I agree. Fuck you OP and your OELshit.
t. man who will carry weebshit to his grave

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Democracy 3 is shit. You can completely. remove ethnic minorities but then you suffer from race riots, ghettos, and all other race related issues for some reason. Everything else is shit too and fuck you.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Not old enough for me.

Attached: Disc999-ColossalAdventureSTD8271.jpg (35.27 KB, 640x512)

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

The idea is to redpill the normies by making games.
1. we can advertise by word of mouth, it has been shown that this can be a very effective means of gaining attention, this is one of the reasons why games have been most commonly chosen as our battleground in the mediawars we so desperately need to start.

2. normies will not be scared off, because we will not be maing angry goy games, our first gamers wont have redpills at all, it will simply be a normal game of very good quality that is completely lacking in political content, when this gets popular the next game will have a fraction of a redpill, by making it in such small and almost unnoticeable quantities, we can avoid detection and rejection, the idea is building tolerance in the audience, each game we make, we increase the political commentary by a slight amount, slowly and steadily. this is what the kikes did in all forms of media since they came to the united states, and they got their stuff out right under the noses of a public that was actively looking out for it (during what was labelled as the "red scare"), this is what we will do.
3. these games aren't for us, we can enjoy playing them, but they are made for the normies, whether or not you think games are faggy is irrelevant, this is war, we don't get to choose our weapons or our tactics, we use whatever will be useful, we play the board as it was set.

be as undetectable and unpredictable as the storm clouds, when you strike, strike as sudden and as powerful as lightning, and retreat just as swiftly.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

approved games
no S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
You should be ashamed, user.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

This. OP is a faggot.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Listen, go back to reddit.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

I did not make the "Zig Forums approved gaming" image, nor do I agree with what it says, but it's currently the only one of it's kind out there. If you want a better one, make it yourself! I only posted it because it was related to the thread subject matter.
That, and I hoped you would be inspired by it's awfulness to make a better version, so that I could download it and check those games out for myself.

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

I like to play 90's video games to remind myself how relaxed and laid-back people were back in the 90's.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

No good games have been made after the year 2000.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

*sips*

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Skyrim
Not Morrowind
Either add it to the chart or add yourself to the oven, you stupid faggot.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Video games are for children. There is much work to do.

Wanna hangout?

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Attached: games.jpg (131.88 KB, 748x419)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Acquire RPG maker engine
Create "quirky" earthbound clone that all the tumblr kids love
Pack it to the brim with hatefacts
This wouldn't be a hard thing to do. You'd need three people tops, and that's only assuming you can't make your own sprites or compose your own music.

Attached: hackers-on-steroids.png (209.85 KB, 640x480)
Attached: go-to-school-they-said.png (210.09 KB, 640x480)

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

What do you guys think about vr? I really enjoy it and it's actually pretty legitimate this time. I think it would be really cool to make some Zig Forums vr games.

I played Angry Goy in Bigscreen the other night and people were pretty receptive and laughing.

I'd really like to meet up with others in vr from here.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

Zig Forums approved gaming
Skyrim
Holy fuck, this just proves Zig Forums is just a bunch of newfags.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Skyrim is for de nords!

Attached: Ulfric-Jarl.png (1.03 MB, 600x1000)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Meanwhile, he works for the Thalmor.

BASED AND REDPILLED.

Skyrim is a shit game.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

ulfric was actually a controlled op for the empire to destabilize skyrim and the nords so they can walk in a claim territory
empire is the real Zig Forums side, beth made them seem evil in skyrim
thalmor are jews.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

The nords…They will be defeated in 10 years.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

You know Bethesda wrote the Thalmor to be Jews. Not only Jews, but Kabbalistic tikkun ulom or whatever that phrase was, Jews. The Thalmor want to destroy the Towers of Tamriel, destroying reality in the process, so they can be like their Et'Ada forebears

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

me to budy

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

you know, simply making a game that is does not contain a trace of SJW politics is enough to get quite an audience these days, if we consistently make games like that, it would be enough to create a loyal fanbase.
Then, once we have the following and resources, we can start the gradual insertion of small, but (incrementally increasing) doses of Zig Forumsitical content, while officially maintaining that the production team has no political alignment at all, and that all interpretations made about the games are simply fan-theories that cannot be confirmed nor denied without potentially limiting profits or artistic freedom.
We (the production crew) can even pretend to be left wingers of the so-far-left-it-is-way-out of the overton window sort, by going further than the Jews are planning on taking things at the current point in time, and shunning those who fall short of it, we can excuse the team for being very selective in their hiring and firing practices, we can even pretend to be all sorts of oppressed groups when they call us out on diversity (such as saying we are some other group commonly lumped in with whites, like jewish, arab, spic, gypsy, etc. along with a whole other rainbow of fetishes and psychotic disorders (LGBTPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456+)) <- remember, there are no underhanded tactics in war, deception is a key component in any battle.
But if the other idea is too faggy and stupid then just ignore it, pretend I never wrote it, I saw it in another Zig Forums thread and thought it might be useful to pretend to be jews commies and faggots in order to troll jews, commies, and faggots, and by going further than what the jews have prepared the public to accept, we can put them in a bad place by making them fight against their own eventual goals, look at how that retarded commie spic chick is pissing off the liberals, despite being a proponent of their ideal society, you gotta admit that's kinda funny.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

Why not just make a good game with no politics and show everyone how much fun it is to play a game with no bullshit?

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Battlefield 5 (just released) isn't bad. It takes place in WWII but they fucked the real flag during that time (will be fixed with mods soon enough).

Lucas King
Lucas King

Ever joining a side
not just murdering all race traitors
You know you can pretty much do anything right?

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

As a great lover of Video games, I can tell you right now that such an endeavor is a complete waste of time. The amount of redpilling you can do directly in real life is so much more than through that in some indie game that nobody will play.

Besides, the golden age of Video games has long since past. There's no point going againt the flow of the ages (check out the 5 stages of an empire if you want to know what I mean). Now is the time for political turmoil.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

True.

Attached: dude-video-game.jpg (119.34 KB, 1024x576)

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Yeah that's been High Elves forever, long before that shit game existed or you ever heard 'The Elder Scrolls'.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Nope, you can't.

Essential NPCs is a thing in Skyrim. Skyrim is shit.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

Battlefield 5 (just released) isn't bad
The absolute state of Zig Forums.

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

it's another worthless ideaguy telling other people to make a game thread

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Despite whatever demotivational shill responses you'll get, I agree with you 100%. Points 3-6 are great. However I see issue with this:
2. Zig Forums will not make a game that contains any politics whatsoever, instead they will simply focus on making a game that is good enough to become very popular, Zig Forums will continue making games.
This makes tons of sense if you're making a game with buddies. But any game with a Zig Forums sticker on it will invariably devolve into something like Angry Goy (minus the e-celeb shit, unless half is involved, which it would).

We should become independent gamedevs, who should make games with small increments of what points 3-6 lay out. But you can't have a game that Zig Forums made without something as hamfisted as hitler mowing down gay niggers with a minigun. Which can be tons of fun, but won't redpill anyone.

What we need instead is groups that, while friendly to Zig Forums, are not Zig Forums themselves. Groups with namefags whose reputation and direction remains across more than one game. Think of Gex, or how the guys behind Katawa Shoujo weren't themselves /b/ or how the guy who made Unteralterbach wasn't himself krautchan.

I didn't play any of the games I mentioned, but they were influential.

In the same way, we need to form groups, with names/pseudonyms, with people that have a direction in mind and the drive to push through mid-development hell.

We need to network with like-minded folk in small groups, small enough that no bad apples will ruin it, but just barely big enough that a game can be made. e.g., one or two guys for art and one or two for code is already enough. More is fine, but more than 20 would absolutely be a bad idea.

Networking is the hardest step. We need to find a way around this, because the work itself would be fun/rewarding.

Attached: MoonMan-3D.png (59.96 KB, 732x787)

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Meanwhile, he works for the Thalmor.

They don't control him. It's stated explicitly in the letter that he turned against them.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

If you want to make it more captivating, either give it a real story with depth like LISA, or cutesy half-animal critters.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Building mods is the way to go, not building entire games.

And there's lots of good mods out there.

Anyway games with stories in them like HL2 suck shit; going through a passage with bots posed along the way is an annoying bore.

Here's some good unpolluted games for you to play;

Digital Combat Simulator in one of its many permutations.

Total War. Go to the Total War Center for all the amazing variants and their mods. Nothing to fear there from commies.

Arma 3. Zillions of mods. Go to Armaholic for all the mods. ISIS mod is great mod

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Zig Forums will find a way to collaborate on the creation of video games
even /v/ can barelly do this and they have more drawfags, music fags and codefags than Zig Forums, there was a dev who was making a VN and he got tired of listening to /v/ beocs of how retarded it was, now they are currently working on a RPG maker game called user's Bizarre Adventure and it looks amateurish as fuck

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

you're delusional if you think Zig Forums could ever get past step 1. Zig Forums can't even make good threads anymore

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Call of Doody: World at War
The game where you play as da brave gommies fightin da evil nahtzees to save da world!!!
Redpilled
Kys

Attached: 0825d84a04104c3c3e76c06e7d5415196c917957-hq.gif (992.08 KB, 500x281)

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

there was a dev who was making a VN and he got tired of listening to /v/ beocs of how retarded it was
I hope you aren't talking about the lolcow I think you are.
There are some people that deserve bullying and no about of OC will change that.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

are you autistic

Attached: get-out-of-here.png (9.26 MB, 2641x2372)

William Stewart
William Stewart

A fantasy retelling of Hellstorm with cutesy animal characters and all the names/locations/details changed just enough so people didn't realize what story they were being told until it was to late could actually work extremely well. Like Watership Down but with nazi doggos.

Attached: 7e3b7c57d7d388ff8cada53d4f77ccaadedb308b11104f72bd004fe16f32b954.jpg (61.81 KB, 852x640)

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

In fact I like this idea so much just may do this myself, because as another user said, imageboard creative collaborations are usually impossible and gay, especially with something that demands as much focus as vidya dev.
Except I probably wont do the animal thing, because furshit is disgusting and I don't want to give those deviant art faggots any ideas.
Polite sage for doublepostan.

Attached: wolf.jpg (136.89 KB, 950x646)

William Wilson
William Wilson

Yeah the German Campaign in CoD2 is far superior.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

democracy 3
a game which makes you fail 100% of the time unless you choose communist policies
a game which makes you fail 50% of the time if you try to only take contemporary neoconservative policies
A GAME CALLED ✡DEMOCRACY✡
<Zig Forums approved
Papers, Please
a game about a communist regime
<Zig Forums approved
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Skyrim
Okay, this is just a paid shill.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Skyrim
No NWN 1

Kill yourself bethdrone kike.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Read

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

original STALKER was based.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Agree completely.
You can tell that it will work by the sheer number of demotivational shills already trying to dismiss it.
Insert OUR politics everywhere, starting from games. And purge leftist politics away from all media.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Skyrim, despite having lots of turd-tier writing and idiotic goings-on; was fundamentally about a war between Nationalism and Globalism that was spurred on because of a disagreement about the identity of the divine; the Elves said it was just for them, the Men said that a Man was God.

It is VERY unsubtly portrays Nationalism in a positive light, far more positive than the Imperial/Multicultural alternative which is seen as appeasing or serving a (((another race))). A million normalfags were shouting 'Skyrim for the Nords!'. Regardless of reservations for it as an actual gameplay experience; the message it sent and gave to the world was undeniably Zig Forumsack to the core.

There's actually a disturbing amount of 'far-right' glorification that takes place in many of the seemingly most pozzed video-games. Bloody Blizzard of all companies makes myriad allusions to the fact that characters like Garrosh and Daelin were right (who are essentially ultra-nationalists who espoused genocide for the lesser races). The game has a lot of 'no they evil bad guys' but then in various cutscenes and simple logical observations of what actually happens in the game; they are proven right. You would think they would show how Nationalism and genocide actually weaken the world, especially as they easily could by just making up some ridiculous magical enemy that feeds off of it; but no, they show how the fractured 'alliances' breed endless hatred, war and civil strife and the allowance of other races brings only ruin for each sides civilians.

James Thomas
James Thomas

OP, as you can tell by the fact that the only decent posts in this thread have been you and
video games are a religious matter for Zig Forums, or at least that is how many see them. Very few will have the presence of mind to see video games not as an art, but as a tool. With that being said, I can offer my services. I am well adept at coding and have made a few simple games in Unity in 2D and am also a CS major. I also have experience with trying to get a group to program a game unpaid and I can tell you that it is nearly impossible. The only way you can get people to build a game without early compensation is if they REALLY want to make to game WITH OTHERS. Otherwise, they will build games themselves or drop out. I could go on, but what are your skills OP and anyone else in this thread, how could you contribute?
inb4 idea guy
no. In a group of 3-4 people (ASSUMING they REALLY are interested in making a game with others) you will have plenty of ideas to pick from.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Let's assume Zig Forums can actually organize and find the ability and willpower to go along with this plan, which is never going to happen when /v/ can barely put together an RPG maker game.
As soon as you get to point 3, you'll be morally equivalent to leftists, and you won't have the control of the (gaming-related or not) media the leftists currently have.
That means, as soon as you reach point 3 the media will use what you are doing to justify lefitist political shoehorning, while condemining you as everything-ists.
Points 4 to 6 will be completely ineffective as defense, as the left-controlled media is already attacking apolitical games for not having tons of blacks in medieval poland and similar idiocy.
At best, your game will be irrelevant.
At worst, it will be counterproductive.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Also, another idea would be to make non-political games as an outspoken far-right company. This may be a better alternative than being deceptive. If anyone found out about the original idea, people would be hurt that their favorite game developer was trying to deceive them. On the other hand, if we said we were far-right from the start and yet made games that were non-political we could boast the moral high ground over the leftists which would garner more support from those that care that the game industry is under seige by (((them))).

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

As soon as you get to point 3, you'll be morally equivalent to leftists
WEW

Attached: Thou-art-a-saracen.png (164.91 KB, 1147x311)

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

mocking a nonsensical strawman instead of considering the errors of your adversaries.
Look at how much the general public loathes preachy games now.
Maybe they're fed up with it, maybe they've had enough of being lied to and mocked and pressured into deaking with low quality propaganda dressed up as a game.
And that is with a very large and powerful propaganda machine against them, a machine with a far enough reach to exert some control over 4chan and lead to the creation of this site.
And after seeing the impending downfall of such a corrupt organization, you want to retrace their steps, sweeping all criticism away with one /r/atheism tier meme.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

very vain way to judge someone … i really dont care if you dont like my hobby.

Get your own life loser. Im not socializing with you about sports ball because you thinks its "manly" … enjoy kneeling for the flag faggot.

I have a job and eat decent… I have my areas of interest and one of them happens to be video games. The peak of modern media. I really dont care about your social club. Your time is over and your kind are becoming less and less necessary. I hope you enjoy your life, im enjoying mine.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

For networking, people should act like Jews. Where they trade industry-level techniques/innovations/resources and provide discounts on their services for those who align with them.

Don't make it obvious that you're a 1488 group because it'll ensure deplatforming, distrust, and discord. A common theme that I see with a lot of right wing groups is that they first get ostracized by the left through labels like "racist" and "homophobe", later getting ostracized by the right through labels like "jewish shill" and "fbi informant". The same (((actors))) are prevalent in both to disrupt organization. To prevent this scenario from playing out, you have to identify as a different group that has an ideal antithetical to the left (pro free speech, pro-natalism, etc), force each of your members to be communicate with each other (prohibit dms and enable public discussion), and publish your logs so that your own members would police their own speech (your logs would redpill normalfags if you don't sound like a white antagonist from a Tarantino film).

This goes without saying, but kick anyone out who is retarded enough to remove your group by advocating violence or criminal activity after questioning them for people who gave them that idea. They're usually the leakers as well since they're broken toys who are incapable of remaining temporarily quiet to permanently save their country and culture, you don't need unrealistic thinkers like Bowers who make it tremendously difficult for right wing activism to occur through their stupidity.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

What do you mean by 'serious video games' ?
Is a comedy game OK? Like that doom mod where you can fug the aliens.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

A lot of great devs came from modding (counter strike, Natural Selection 2, Pubg) since it comes with several limitations and a specialized toolset. It's decades behind the current industry though. People only modded because most free engines weren't available at the time and there were limited documentation for game dev.
That's a good thing since people are marketing it for you. They might be redpilled and do a 180.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

video games are the one medium still opposing the poz
"let's abandon video games goy"

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

oy fucking vey goyim
if I say they’re opposing jews you will believe me
lol ignore literally the entire last decade in the video game industry
and ignore the reason this website exists
Reported.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

I don’t agree but i posted it
THIS IS STILL YOUR FAULT AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. REAL Zig ForumsACKS DON’T PERPETUATE LIES, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN.

James Richardson
James Richardson

That's a good thing since people are marketing it for you. They might be redpilled and do a 180.
Yeah but it would turn all the rape scenes from from tragic and visceral into pic related.
Also I wouldn't want the firebombing of totally-not-Dresden to come across as unintentionally hilarious. What with all the burning furries.

Attached: Furfags-get-the-oven.jpg (46.76 KB, 254x247)

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Witcher 3
I "played" that a couple of months ago. It's a hundred hour movie with the most infuriating non-interactivity gameplay, I've ever witnessed in a game of this size. You simply cannot play it without constant hand holding, there is nothing to explore because there are no dungeons just pretty looking foliage. The missions are as repetitive as it gets, going for better loot is nothing but a waste of time, there is no inventory management, it's all just bare bones filler content in between all those cutscenes. I mean I like good stories, but suffering for 200 hours to watch a movie already stretched to a hundred hours is just insane. Gwent has literally more real fulfilling gameplay than all of the main game.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

ulfric was actually a controlled op
That's not true and a common misconception.
The Thalmor decribes Ulfric as a useful tool, which they could possibly make use of. He is not actually working with them.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Yeah but it would turn all the rape scenes from from tragic and visceral into pic related.
and that's a good thing ;)

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Sorry man, Torfags aren't my target demographic. But if I ever make a game about drug addicted pedophile /leftypol/ troons starving to death while waiting in line for their state funded hormone pills, I promise that you'll be the first to know.

Attached: 23f4ebab18d54f84df880f13d1236feafe3ed313.png (189.41 KB, 704x528)

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

shots fired … dont try to understand these people. Just argue and dismiss their idiocy

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

The absolute state of your argument.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

What is there to argue in favor of WWII revisionism that includes niggers, gimps and pink haired women on the frontlines?

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

1. Zig Forums will find a way to collaborate on the creation of video games
Start and stop right there. The key to good goal creation is to become as concrete as possible with your goal. Otherwise your brain categorizes it in the abstract and indeterminate future, which will never get done. You want to do Zig Forums-derived amateur video game development, which means you're going to need interested Zig Forumsacks capable and willing to contribute towards the following roles:
Programmer(s)
Artist(s)
Sound Designer(s)
Writer(s)
Tester(s)
To find these people, you will likely need to look towards /v/ or towards previous Zig Forums-tier games and approach those who worked on them. You then have to get a discrete communication line open to collaborate with your team, assign roles and obligations, then set up deadlines and expectations for the project. Forget about quibbling about the particulars of the game and is messaging until you have a team to work with. The opinion of those actually willing to do the work are worth infinitely more than random anons online.

The only purpose to make a thread here would be to see if you can get any interested Zig Forumsacks who want to collaborate, and then send them over to the AGDG Thread on /v/ zagforums.com/thread/15743354/video-games to look for a particular post where you advertise your project idea and the link to a communication platform to figure out whether you want to invite them to the team or not. Make proton email addresses for email communication just for game development purposes, and then assess what resources you have, what you'll need, and what kinds of projects you could do.

As for the kinds of games you can make with low budget and low knowledge, the easiest of all would be idle or clicker games. VN's are also fairly straightforward if you've got a writer and a platform like Ren'py or TyranoBuilder. Another option is to look at a site like Kongregate and get some inspiration from some of the games there.

You're not going to make a triple-A game from collecting Zig Forumsacks. The best case scenario is that you'll find a handful of good men to communicate with and make a manageable project that you'll maybe put onto Steam or Kongregate. I'd recommend making a free project first since money complicates things and then see if you and your team would be interested in any for-profit operations later.

There you go, a partial roadmap of where you should be heading. Approach every element of your ambitions in concrete terms and you'll be more successful than you expect.

Attached: AGDG.png (7.58 KB, 500x500)

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Forgot to mention text-based games are also some of the easiest to create. With good writing they can be extremely engaging without needing much or any artwork.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

I still play vidya, I know I probably shouldn't, at least not as much as I do. I have a good job though that I work very hard at, and play after work just to distract myself from spending all my time on here tbh. I know this is a weakness, but honestly I still play vidya so I don't drive myself crazy with all this redpill shit and end up killing myself, or driving people I love away.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

lol If I was autistic I probably would have noticed it.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

I just want a game thats basically halo reach clan raids but more polished, rules enforced by the game and not by honor, better forge, and teams of 16

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

muh biz
I've probably done more biz than you have in your life and I can still on rare occasions find time to sit down and chill with some old school vidya.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

a few narrow styles of gaming are Zig Forums
not including HL1, metro, doom, Abes oddysee/exoddus/NNT remake, early CnC, Total Annihilation, bf1942, black mesa
not knowing xenogears and other jap shit
Come on bruder
there are even hitler salute easter eggs in FF8, kek. Old jap shit is based asf.

John Young
John Young

kikestar
The Scrolls of Elder Zion
Zig Forums-approved
Go back to making one of your 10+ daily RDR2 circlejerk threads on /v/, you jewish negroid.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

Can everyone just shut the hell up about the Zig Forums recommended games image? I told you, I didn't make it, I don't agree with it, and I only posted it because it was one of the few images I had relevant to this thread.

It's the only Zig Forumsgaming chart/image out there, if you don't like it, make a better one, show me how you'd fix it if that's your number one concern here.

Grow up, and stop derailing.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

thread about the virtual jew
g-grow up guize!
ur a fukkkin faget, kid

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

holy fuck this has to be the best bait ever made

Attached: 14e7376d4d197b237808dea35befd183dc5b70aa796c88c1ede09b1a689eb3fd.gif (275.09 KB, 239x277)

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Put more effort into your OP then you lazy nigger. Fucks sake.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Nothing you make will be of any value if you are approaching the project with the intent to create a socio-political control tool. All of the greatest works of art are a result of love and devotion to the craft itself, specifically. This is why SJW art is such garbage, because it's clear that there is no interest or personal investment on the part of the creator in their own themes, ideas, or narratives.

That doesn't mean art can't be redpilled, in fact, there will be redpilled art, inevitably, as it's going to be a result of the fact there are redpilled people and some of them undoubtedly have a desire to express themselves. In my own experience, there is a lot of angst and frustration at the modern world, and I have no trouble channeling this into creative, productive endeavors.

However, the redpill art is going to be a legitimately new perspective. This is not going to come from people who are tolerant and accepting of the mainstream narratives about what is and is not cool. Redpill art is going to be made fun of a lot, and for a long time. In fact, most people on this board will go back to being blue pilled once the lines are drawn culturally, because most people on this board enjoy and prefer modern degenerate culture to a new, untested alternative. Fashwave is an example of what I am talking about. Fashwave is directly born of the "wave" trend, specifically vaporwave, and is entirely, aesthetically and spiritually bluepilled. There is a redpilled message etched onto the surface, but is superficial. The problem is as I said before: many people prefer this bluepilled stuff to what's to come. At the same time, this will separate the wheat from the chaff.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

If you play video games you’re a loser

Stop wasting your male vitality on the digital jew.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

get out of here stalker

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

anonymous posters on an anonymous board are not my target demographic
big_think.psd
Anyways it would be a decetnt idea for one of those survival war games a la "this war of mine"

This is why SJW art is such garbage
It's nice to see someone else that recognizes the issue.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

says some internet shit posting retard
why should I listen to you … prove your worth, wisdom and leadership

Im a software engineer that can pay their bills and live out of my parents house. So play video games kids it keeps your mind limber while also being better than going to parties that are infested with whores, nogs and drugs.

But play good games and some competitive games. You always want to exercise your fighting spirit

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Pics related.

Attached: this-is-the-police.png (18.37 KB, 1283x735)
Attached: policefaggot.jpg (30.72 KB, 900x506)
Attached: police-feminist-protest.JPG (56.08 KB, 1117x683)

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Im a software engineer
and I use MS Windows
Must be a shit engineer to even bear that creaking pile of shit. Anyway, anyone on Zig Forums knowingly using a product from the PRISM front known a MS is just a weak hedonist.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

is it, really?

Attached: polapproved.png (4.23 MB, 1920x1080)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

anyone using the only functional OS is a weak hedonist
Enjoy your 15 year old security vulns in Gentoo

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

A minority demographic of anonymous posters using a service known to cater to pedophiles, thread derailers and glow in the dark niggerfaggots
My fellow anonymous
Nigger, just stop.

Attached: not-my-fucking-business.jpg (97.38 KB, 680x888)

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Here's my pitch:
A game that is a combination of 4X strategy, and management sim.
A hybrid of civilization and democracy, except.

All the effects of your decisions are 100% based upon their IRL effects throughout (uncensored) history, and what (good) science says about their effects IRL.
There is also the aspect that instead of managing civilizations, you manage races, and the game starts during the pre-civilization ages when (physically) modern humans first came into existence and populated all landmasses except ant arctica, but the first civilization has yet to develop.

This level of actual realism will be maintained even at the cost of balance, if you play as the low IQ races, like the abos or niggers, and there's nothing you can achieve on your own except primitive savage warring tribes unless you first focus on improving your people (eugenics).
We can improve this by assigning difficulty to each race.

When defining "white" we must take care to place the non-whits commonly lumped in with us, the Jews, Gypsies, Arabs, Indians, Native Americans, and Hispanics, into their own racial categories.

Also, you need to ensure the race stays functional and doesn't turn on itself, the Whites and East Asians, for example, need to be well managed to prevent conflict between France and England, or China and Japan, conflicts which, while productive in a eugenic sense, are counter-productive in racial cohesion, lives and resources lost, land being destroyed or borders redrawn, and increased susceptibility to subversion by other races that specialize in subversion, like Jews and Gypsies.

How did the Jews get Israel built? How did the Gypsies undermine the definitions of what it means to be X? both happened due to vulnerability brought on by brother wars.

One of the goals is to create a race that dominates all others, the usual avenues of domination exist, with more options than simple domination via supremacy of force.
Other goals include colonizing the most area, including by going to space and claiming territory on other planets, having all other remaining races as stable allies, etc.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Just take apart the OS, the source code for most of Windows is already leaked because of pajeets. Windows is much more easy to rearrange pieces in then Tux or Nix, at least for me, coming from the DOS days.

Visual reverse engineering techniques are going to change programming forever by allowing new strategies for reusing and building sections of code. Such as with this free program called Veles, named after that Slavic deity.

codisec.com/veles/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (648.09 KB, 991x717)

William Miller
William Miller

No different from card and board games and things like golf.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

You should also go against CIV 5 logic that high amounts of population and cities are better than low amounts of cities. How about, those with more meager starts, or harsher conditions develop better eugenically and have far better lategame success in terms of tech, warfare, tactics and cohesion, while more abundant starts suffer later from total lack of trust, high corruption, high levels of crime, and a crappy disorganized military full of officers that will lie to you and tell you what they think you want to hear instead of the truth because they're really in it for themselves and at most their personal families and they all want to be the last guy alive because that means they can have all the women to themselves= like nigger and arab countries.
Nigger countries and other garden of Eden starts like this one should be prone to population overruns and cannibalism that results from it.

Attached: Amazing-civ-start.jpg (297.49 KB, 1440x900)

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Where's Killer7, OP?

Attached: garcian.PNG (122.97 KB, 306x335)

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Great idea, also true to science and history, basically anything that keeps as accurate as possible is what we want, so keep the ideas coming, im counting on you guys to come up with the research im missing.
We know more as a group than we do as individuals.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

using a service known to cater to pedophiles, thread derailers and glow in the dark niggerfaggots
If that's your idea of TOR you should work on reducing your ignorance rather than acting smug.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

The biggest problem even with modded civ, is the meta that liberty (Mass cities) is always better than tradition (Few cities, larger growth) Liberty has more population, more production, more science, more everything. Tradition has free aqueducts in the first four cities as a finisher and some production bonus to wonders. That's it, really in importance. And the pantheons are stupid, simple bonuses and half are never used because getting a religion is super important and half never give any faith at all.
Change that paradigm with reactions to events and storms and battle results and emergent heroes (First king was a lucky soldier) and you can actually have organic religions pop up with organic legends and organic benefits and detriments. Stuff like if they work with a certain staple crop long enough they find other benefits from it like making wine or beer from it, or a new means of storing it, or growing it, and when asked, say that the plant itself told them how to do it.
Read this, man, it'll be very enlightening on how this sort of thing comes about!

Attached: Czloqa1WIAAJY1j.jpg (351.92 KB, 900x1200)

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

Video games are degenerate. Grow up you bing bing wahoo soyboy faggot.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Video games are degenerate. Grow up you bing bing wahoo soyboy faggot.
So how many white children have you created, Jew? None, I take it, because Jews aren't white.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Kill yourself, /v/eddit. You are a useful idiot for kikes by supporting the electric jew. All video games should be banned, they are unproductive and lower white birth rates.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

based Redguard will never allow that

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

How do I know you're a kike? Easy, you didn't offer alternatives to the thing you want to ban. It's damn easy for a slimy, greasy, smelly grubby jew like you to tear everything to shreds then shred the pieces to nothing with critical theory, but hard as fuck for you to actually construct anything. That's why you must feed upon us rather than get your own food.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

alternatives
What the fuck was humanity doing for thousands of years before your soy fused bing bing wahoos existed? Degenerates like you supporting distraction tools that do nothing but lower white birthrates will die first on DOTR.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Angry Goy II is based and Red pilled
zigforums.com/thread/12399705/politics

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Making a good game and having it be full of red-pulled knowledge aren't exactly mutually exclusive. Look at the original Deus Ex. Perhaps the key is that if you were a drooling NPC you could just ignore what the terrorists try to warn you about and just keep murdering for UNATCO. But then everyone else who played the game shames you for ignoring the real ending and you are forced to play again.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

For fuck sakes mate, its about creating pure images to fill minds with, and taking control of the youth so they knock each other up and are inoculated against the kike imagery. If we can get there first with strong, instinctual resonating imagery we can own the youth. Leftist thought requires bindings, high maintenance and careful selfcensorship even in the face of overriding truth.
Should we cease to breathe, because kikes breathe too? Should we cease to walk, because Jews have legs? A medium can convey a powerful message that after awakening provides the patches to create a powerful quilt. Take this one, by the way, based on The Island of Dr. Moreau

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Hedonists will hang on DOTR. You can't name a single way bing bing wahoo has ever positively contributed to white birthrates.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

We list how a good game can counter jewish programming in an entire generation.
How it can spread a better understanding of who we are and what we believe, in a way that makes it difficult to not take our ideas seriously.
How it could bring us much-needed money and popularity.

And all you can do is ask how it will boost white birthrates, as if that has any relavance to fixing the problems facing us at all. "Forget about the money, forget about the tyranny, forget about the brainwashing, forget about the lies,, forget about the invaders, forget about the war, forget about everything but having more kids"
"Why don't you just have more kids goy?"
"Bing bing wahoo bing bing wahoo bing bing wahoo"
Can someone please ban this jewish POS?

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Rockstar rewriting history to appease "muh noble savages"

Attached: 1543004412662.jpg (154.21 KB, 1185x725)

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

can we include metal gear solid series here as well?

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

I think we should

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

We list how a good game can counter jewish programming in an entire generation.
This can't happen.
How it can spread a better understanding of who we are and what we believe, in a way that makes it difficult to not take our ideas seriously.
It's a fucking video game. This won't happen.
How it could bring us much-needed money and popularity.
Show me a publisher not owned by jews.
And all you can do is ask how it will boost white birthrates, as if that has any relavance to fixing the problems facing us at all.
==PAID JEWISH SHILL CONFIRMED.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Katawa Shoujo is good, and is war thunder Zig Forums approved?

Attached: L44.jpg (1.41 MB, 2560x1440)

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Listen asshole: if you remove the liberals from the white population, you'd find that white conservatives are already having children well above replacement level, having kids is all and good, but we could breed like wild african negroes on complete aid subsidies, and it won't do anything to stop the coming storm brought on by the jews in charge of our government, and the third world shitskins they are shoveling into our nations.

Our ideology is in the niche minority, it's the only thing to save the race, it's actively being suppressed, and it needs to grow.

If we are to win the race war, we will need as much support as possible, we need soldiers and those sympathetic to our cause.

The game is a recruiting tool, just like flyers, posters, memes, and the like, the only thing you are doing by opposing this is kneecapping our ability to reach out to the soldiers we so desperately need.

Media is effective at spreading ideas, and video games are no exception here, it is also the only artform that is not completely closed off to ourselves, I get you don't like them, but you can take your opinions and get the fuck out this thread then, your personal pet peeves are not worth handicapping our cause for.

Also, you can be a gamer and do other things as well, there are game addicts, yes, but these are usually fat and useless pieces of shit that biologically predisposed to left wing ideologies, and likely could never be converted to our side, nor be made valuable to the side they naturally support, we don't need them.

We play games, there is a reason that the only board more popular than Zig Forums is /v/, a lot of Zig Forumsacks post there, they also do other things, they are politically active, they are physically active, they are intellectually developed, they are the guys who go to the gym, and come home to play games with their sons, before spending the afternoon Zig Forumsacking and the night making your beloved white babies with their wives.

so yes, either you are a jewish agent, or an aggressively dumb motherfucker that is incapable of thinking pragmatically, but believes they are a genius, or a king that all must obey. Either way, get out of this thread, and possibly off this board.

No one cares what you think, no one here will ever care about it, get the fuck out of here and never post your cancerous "bing bing woohoo" again.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Pol is a joke, no one is going to take us seriously when you post a thread about gaming and anime pics, fucking man children that will never reach anything in life, we need real fucking national socialists not this crap, start a paramilitary group if you're in the US do fucking something you Mongoloid bastards!! Here in the UK we're fucked and you bastards in the US have access to guns yet you rather choose to stick your fingers up your butts!!! Absolute disgrace!!! We're fucked!!! The jews are going to kill us all you useless morons!!! Take example from Robert Bowers you pussies and save your land while you still have the weapons to do so!!! If The fucking Taliban with ak 47s and dressed in rags and sandals can fight a war for more than a decade then I don't see what you morons in the US are waiting for!!!!!!

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Pol

Attached: 86e24eb4f0f11254115e38fdb9b525d870e3c0ca7b80f5c6ecdc6645e020ca5f.jpg (18.24 KB, 587x628)

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

All you have to do is stop buying it and they'll stop making it. I can't even.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

russian bullshit game that is is hostile towards every nation except russia. Everything non-russian is hit with a ridiculous nerf stick espeically the Germans and the Japanese side.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

"yeah! just go do some terrorism!"
Fuck off CIA Nigger, we can see you glowing!

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

I drink a lot (homebrew) and make death threats on Zig Forums. I also play 5+ year old vidyas on my ancient win 7 pc.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

From jewtube gameplay videos it looks like fallout set in russia, post apocalyptic, zombies, radiated animals, etc.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

no survival
A lot of these are a poor attempt to rewrite history for the new youth.

Attached: 2345678954.jpg (295.41 KB, 1920x1080)

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Hey, I was wondering about the possibility of making a horror game, where we take the world as Zig Forums sees it, and transform it into a world of horror.

We can easily take inspiration from what actually exists and use it to create monsters to fight or hide from, and nightmare-scapes to explore and survive in.

By removing things, people, events, and places from reality for the sole purposes of morphing them to be as horrific as possible, it would probably just enough distance for the creators to plausibly deny the political nature of the content (and make the critics look more insane then they presently do), while still making it possible for the player to be able to draw associations between the content of the game, and the shit they see IRL on occasion.

Horror games are big, even complete shit still gets put on video, so it should be a good route to go down, I need good writefags to be able to do this though, any /v/irgins with amateur gamedev experience here?

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

How many TelAvivisions do you own? Why do you watch TelAvivision at all?

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

ultima was online
youtube.com/watch?v=5X1gC3BLq2w

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

theres something new in the works…
I have to admit, I like the aesthetics.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

There needs to be an update Zig Forums-approved games.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

It portraits the nord nationalist being a thalmor side plot, you retard.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Factorio is one. Crashland on an alien planet, and mine, build factories and genocide the natives to get the resources to build a rocket and get home.

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

Nah,That is just people misunderstanding a (((Thalmor))) spy-report on the civil war mentioning that they like the goyim fighting among themselves as a sign that they started the civil war.
Not gonna defend the master of Sweet Lies but the parts of the setting that come from that night he and Kirkbride consumed the entirety of Micheal's stash are pretty good.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (217.61 KB, 371x335)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

day one hotfix
GOTY Edition users now actually get dubs

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Zig Forums is gonna make video games today. Let's run these "PC" games into the grind.

Attached: Venture-Realm-game.jpg (43.61 KB, 929x294)

David Turner
David Turner

Any advice for an user who started a business less than a year ago alongside uni? How did you overcome the impulsive laziness of the average Zig Forums poster?

Attached: boom.jpg (174.81 KB, 622x464)

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

women

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Company Of Heroes (German Campaign epic evil nazi holocaust)
Alpha Centauri (Multicultural is good goy)
Red Orchestra 2 (Betrays the Germans as evil and incompetent)
Sytem Shock 2 and Bioshock (Written and head designer is a literal fucking kike who destroyed the original System Shock design and made it into kike dick sucking)
Civ V (More multicultural strong women kike bullshit)
Papers Please (Commie shit fag devs)
Darkest Hour (More Germans were evil nazi much holocaust)
Call Of Duty (Fuck off faggot)
Where the fuck is Starcraft? Command & Conquer? Let alone any fucking Japanese game? besides fucking Metal Gear which is pseudo commie ancap garbage.
What kinda shit bait is this.

Attached: c090cadf2888de095887c79b1ee2aad243f46152e6c9b4bfb53b573f37b6508b.png (284.5 KB, 540x720)

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

what game did you like?

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

/thread
All of these games have some form of kike-fuckery

Attached: 1fc301fd36bd36a0a119c96c2d2dbd0ed03d96f8a890f4a6f5820ba8987b9a47.png (65.98 KB, 495x833)

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Not all of them no, but the real Zig Forums approach to finding a good game to invest in like any hobby is do some fucking basic research about the Developers, Writers, Designers and all that shit.
Stalker, Warband and Age Of Empires II out of that list.
Fucking hell I didn even notice the Witcher is on there too.
Fallout New Vegas is also questionable, some of the side quest imply that "the white man is evil when put in any survival situation"

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

From jewtube gameplay videos it looks like fallout set in russia, post apocalyptic, zombies, radiated animals, etc.
It's set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone after a second mysterious disaster has populated it with mutants and deadly anomalies. You even go through Pripyat and inside the CNPP. It's loosely based on the old scifi novel Roadside Picnic and its film adaptation Stalker.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

OP is a faggot
but here are some good games. Jak and Daxter series on PS2, Deus Ex series, Allods Online (f2p russian WoW), WWII Online (another f2p online game) to name a couple I can think of. Vidya is kind of pointless anyway, but if you're gonna play games, they should be really good.

Attached: jak-highspeed-chase.jpg (223.89 KB, 1920x1080)

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

that looks pretty fuckin wild, i must say

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Factorio is pretty based, anything with this kind of obsessive attention to detail and rewarding planning has to be. i mean look at this factory this Autist made. Look at it, must have taken weeks to plan it all out. Imagine some leftist trying to play this?

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

it would turn all the rape scenes from from tragic and visceral into pic related
which would cause it to sell

I wouldn't want the firebombing of totally-not-Dresden to come across as unintentionally hilarious
which would also sell it

you could also make the animals semi-realistic like in Lugaru/Overgrowth and immediately make it as dark as any german folktale.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Aw man, you're right aren't you. great.
mfw I wake up one day and have one of those fanbases appear in my life overnight.
It's kind of a scary thought, and a realistic one at that. It's not like the quality of the game itself is a factor in this happening, as history has shown.

At least I'll make beaucoup bucks and will be able to afford the extra comfy nylon rope and a really fancy webcam to show off for you guys when I hang myself from the shame of it all.

Anyway, I'm actually taking the idea kinda seriously. I'm still in the middle of rereading hellstorm since it was a a few years ago since I read it and I want the events to be fresh in my mind before I start mapping out my admittedly very modest project goals. This might actually turn out to be fun.

And if we're gonna do the animal thing, I was gonna make each nationality a different animal.

Germany = Dogs (German Shepards)
Italy = Eagles
Japan = Cats
America = Dogs (Pitbulls) with one or two nigger monkeys thrown in for lulz
Russia = Bears
England = Pigs
France = Rabbits
Poland = ???
Kikes = Rats
Etc. Etc.

That's just off the top of my head though and I'm open to suggestions.

Attached: 1446773890885.jpg (18.71 KB, 282x300)

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

I kind of feel like some of your choices are a bit strange.

I would associate Italy with a wolf as opposed to an eagle. You do have the Imperial Eagle, but the the story of Romulus and Remus and the wolf is just as Roman and far more fitting in my view.

The French should be associated with the wild boar (or pig) as it was a common Gallic motif, or else a cockerel which has been the symbol of France proper.

The English should be associated with the bulldog in my view, or else a marine animal to highlight their nautical heritage.

America should be an Eagle and in its talons it could carry a monkey. Would be more expressive of the idea that the blacks were being carried forward into civilisation by the hard work of the whites there.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

I kind of feel like some of your choices are a bit strange.

They half reflect my opinions of said countries and are half arbitrarily aesthetic choices made on the fly, as opposed to their classical animal symbolism symbolism. That and I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm telling a WWII story, at least at first. If i'm going to bamboozle normalfaggots with furry drivel, I want them to stick with it long enough to get the full effect. But that being said the historyfag is pleased by your recommendations.

Attached: c5fc0dbf72b34b7904629dac8ddb62ff6b4bee1ac965f3ee3aa275f491d95a19.jpg (34.99 KB, 960x531)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

I also promise to proofread my in game dialogue more thoroughly than my shitposting.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Hey, I was wondering about the possibility of making a horror game, where we take the world as Zig Forums sees it, and transform it into a world of horror.
We can easily take inspiration from what actually exists and use it to create monsters to fight or hide from, and nightmare-scapes to explore and survive in.
By removing things, people, events, and places from reality for the sole purposes of morphing them to be as horrific as possible, it would probably just enough distance for the creators to plausibly deny the political nature of the content (and make the critics look more insane then they presently do), while still making it possible for the player to be able to draw associations between the content of the game, and the shit they see IRL on occasion.
Horror games are big, even complete shit still gets put on video, so it should be a good route to go down, I need good writefags to be able to do this though, any /v/irgins with amateur gamedev experience here?
Let's start by listing all the different issues Zig Forums cares about, and how to represent them with horror creatures and elements of the horror world, make sure they are symbolic, and not direct representations.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Here is another idea to be mentioned again: Just focus on making one good game to get our foot in the door, completely devoid of politics, and increase the amount of political content by a small amount with each game we make.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Or make games that are political, but only take place in fictional settings with fictional characters, so as to allow a shield of plausible deniability, while also putting enough distance between the setting and the real world to allow the players to consider the ideas presented by the events in the game outside of the biases and indoctrination that have been planted inside them.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

I wouldn't take any advice from no one here when making videogames. I would only make something that I enjoy.
Classic action games that promote Good winning over evil are fun and can promote positive values, little story because it's a game not a fucking movie and games are supposed to be fun.
I see that list of "Zig Forums approved" titles has a lot of faggot shit like MGS2, RDR and Papers, Please (which barely qualifies as a game) and what not.
Also fuck /v/, one of the most unapologetic degenerate boards on this site, run by a fat kike and filled with weeb pedo faggots.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Can anyone here code in C++ or Rust, or work in Unreal engine 4?

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

I can code in C++, but have no experience with Rust and very little experience in Unreal

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Give up op, you keep posting this thread but finding a programmer who isnt a lazy nigger or greedy jew is literally impossible.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

"Yes, goyim. Surrender the Video Gaming front of the Culture war."
You're not going to fool anyone here, schlomo.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Like I said, all we need to do is make games that AREN'T LEFTIST, it needs no right wing content at all to become wildly successful, as it would provide a haven for gamers who are sick of the SJW infiltration of every gaming franchise, by simply providing an alternative, we royally screw the echo chamber required for their narrative's propagation.

Make it a good alternative, then make another, and another, once our studio has money and a following, we begin introducing our brand of politics into the games we make, remember that redpill overdose producers rejection, the exact opposite result that we desire, it also allows the system to detect us easily and shut us down, simpl,y by making it taboo and attaching a stigma to playing our games, start with only trace amounts in the first game, and increase it by adding another trace amount in the second, increase it once again by another trace amount, let the fanbase build a tolerance, while maintaining a cover of plausible deniability by sticking to completely fictional settings, characters, and scenarios, we can even make members of our team pretend to be leftists themselves, in order to ourselves beneath suspicion, eventually, the trace amounts accumulate to the point of full-on redpilling but, sine it is along the lines of what fans expect by that point, since it occurs in something that is 100% fictional, and since we might have also passed ourselves off as a typical group of SJW indie vidya devs, we can continue to gradually up the dose of each successive game we make without any credible suspicion on the part of the (((gaming press))).

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

i wish there was a game about ww2 alternative history that is fun, challenging, singleplayer (maybe multiplayer too) that is historically accurate on the details of the theme (weaponry, technology, etc) that had an unique part : the storyline would be about NSDAP germany, and the player would be a german soldier. the game will portray 3rd reich germany at its best and make it look "good" (it WAS good, but nowadays games always make them look like evil monsters), and show how every other nation was cruel to it.
the fantasy part would be about the game not following the actual history of germany losing the war. another possibility is having germany lose the war, and focus on demonstrating the cruelty of the allies against 3rd reich (killing civilians, dresden bombings, rheinlander bastards by french nigger soldiers during post ww1 occupation).
just a thought, i don't wish there was a game like that because muh nazi larp, no instead i believe a game like this could actually change the normans view of nsdap germany and make them receptive to all the redpills.

if there is ever a Zig Forums effort on creating a game (any kind of game not what i have suggested), we could have an anonymous development group on a matrix room or any other platform, even a board /polgames/ or something, and i will contribute (so will many other devanons i reckon), i am an experienced game engine programmer with many years of experience in the field (but can do other tasks) so it doesn't have to rely on kike technologies that will try to (((shut the projects down))).

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

yeah, lets focus on making a game that will actually be successful in the public market.

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

ATS is redpilled

Attached: ATS-1488.jpg (263.72 KB, 1920x1080)

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

What if it was an "alternate history" game in which the NSDAP is the good guy, and then proceed to just have everything actually happen according to what really happened? Also please include a segment based on the Finn who overdosed on speed.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

Here are my ideas:
1. Our game should not have any Nazis, and should not have anything else that would turn off ordinary people, we need to make games that people will play, no one who isn't a Zig Forumsack will play something like "angry goy" or "the moonman mod for doom".
If your idea has Nazis in it, throw it out immediately, this is gently moving minds towards your ideas by avoiding whatever would cause them to reject even considering your ideas, not yelling your opinions at them at the top of your lungs, which would only drive them away from you, and give them the impression that you and your ideas are insane.

2. Create a game without any political content whatsoever, just doing that, and focusing on making a fun game, will automatically set us above the rest of the current gaming market, then we introduce redpill material in a way that is invisible at the surface, as I suggested, one way is by sticking to created worlds, created situations, and created characters, and making a plot that has our ideas as the Aesop, while not being explicit that this game even has lessons in it. People are very good at drawing meaning from the meaningless, and also from fictional narratives that are only intended for entertainment, "your overthinking this" is a great cover.

3. The idea of a game where you run a population of humans from their dawn on the Earth to the heat death of the universe, only instead, everything is portrayed as realistically as possible, both from a scientific (including forbidden science), historical (including forbidden history), and Zig Forumsitical perspective, you get to create your own political ideology from scratch by mixing and matching from the many different political policies that exist out there, however, they will all have the exact same effects as they would in real life, meaning only Zig Forums's NatSoc society (top-right) has the best results, followed by some combination of Zig Forums' National Socialism and /liberty/'s Anarcho-Capitalism (top-right to bottom-right), with /liberty/'s AnCap (bottom-right) following after, while Anarcho-Communism (Bottom-Left) produces the worst result, with some combination of AnCom and Socialism (Bottom-left to Top-Left) as the second worst, and Socialism (Top-Left) as the third worst.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

NatSoc creates a Utopia, here defined as "as close to a perfect society as you can possibly get", An-Cap creates Feudalism, with no state to enforce the NAP, private militaries fill the void, the NAP becomes whatever the guy with the most power or money says it is, that person becoming a king, you lose most of your people as they go off and create their own feudal societies, but if you remain on peaceful terms with them, things are still pretty damn dandy, combining NatSoc Nationalism with AnCap Capitalism gives you National-Capitalism, or Nat-Cap, it's still one stable society as there is a state to keep everything together, but the only laws are those derived from the NAP, an age limit on sexual consent is added with some excuse about "meaningful consent" being required by the NAP, but Intellectual property is removed since it does not derive from the NAP no matter how you cut it, forcing most artists to rely on patronage and other measures that existed before the concept of IP was invented, things are pretty ok otherwise, but nowhere near as good as they could be under NatSoc, with it's enforcement of values and morals, it's provision of meaning, and it's state-provided excision of the harmful elements to society.

AnCom creates "the purge", Anarcho-Communism is another word for Direct Communism, which is the idea of skipping the "Socialist" steps of the "Natural Progression of Society", and going right to the Stateless, Propertyless, Moneyless, Classless, Societyless society, though there are rules, no one knows them, or cares to know them, there's no incentive to shares one's labor, so no one works except for themselves, people start starving, but everyone owns everything, so people start stealing, but there isn't enough to go around so people start killing, since no one can be hired or commanded to keep order, absolute chaos ensues, once everyone is a murder-hobo, they begin to establish a new pecking order, with someone else at the top, someone who rules by violence, and establishes a totalitarian rule of psychopathy.

Socialism creates the perfect combination of the dystopias seen in "a brave new world" and "1984", it is a totalitarian society that owns everything and everyone within it, the official line is communal ownership, but everyone knows that everything is really the property of the state, the state also owns everyone, they are all slaves of the state, and the state does as it wishes with them, everything is horribly inefficient because being of too high or too low a rank gets you more likely to be killed by the state or your duties, everyone is stupid because the state doesn't trust it's slaves, everything is a lie and everyone knows it, laws are arbitrarily made, enforced, and repealed, and so insanity rules the minds of everyone, as no one knows what the hell is going on, or what would or would not get them arrested, at the same time, everyone is constantly bombarded with distractions and degeneracy, this is a means to keep the people satisfied enough to avoid rebelling, whatever is available is encouraged to be indulged in to excess, sex, drugs, violence, etc. on the last note, bloodsports become required to distract the masses, criminals convicted for frivolous crimes forced to become gladiators to appease the crowd as they dine on human flesh to quell their ever-starving stomachs (because there is nothing left to eat but each other). If you have Nukes, you could possibly get aid from other countries, as the soviets did, but then only the lucky chosen few get to eat, oh, but you and your closest friends and allies get to eat and drink like kings, you live in absolute luxury, and hate the people you rule.

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

This is Zig Forums, there is no way we can make a game without nazis shooting niggers, there's no way we can make a game that normal people would play, we don't do non-literal expression (be it metaphor, allegory, parable, etc.) and therefore we can't do art beyond making memes with an explicit meaning to ourselves.
This is a lost cause, it will never fly, Zig Forums is too autistic, we cannot conceive of a world that isn't this one, and we are completely unable to understand what, in a game, would cause normal people to refuse to play it, and we cannot conceive of why simply saying "hey, the nazis are the good guys all along, you can play as them and see" is not going to persuade anyone, but instead drive them away.
We'll make a game crammed full of nazis-as-heroes and explicit statements of badthink, we'll make it as offensive as possible, and no one will play it but the people that already agree with the lessons it was made to pass on, despite it failing at it's purpose, we will declare it a success if it's fun to play, because we'd lose sight of the fact that the game was intended for people who aren't us.
We are retarded, we are defective, Hilter would have sent us to the camps, specially given how he liked how works of fiction in media (like Disney) could be used to pass on lessons, in this area, we failed him.
Goddammit Zig Forums, all we had to do was not put anything in there that would make people turn from the game like a vampire from a cross, but we have to put jew-hunting nazis in it.
& yes, I know about "NatSoc", normal people use "nazis", and that's what they will see, they aren't us, the goal is to make them us over time, not simply piss them off and send them running.
Jews never make a game where you have to go out and kill all whites, or where you fight to establish communism, or establish the jewish NWO, instead they can grasp the perspective of their target demographic, and insert the moral foundations of their ideology into the game without making it obvious that they are there, this is how they have used media to change the minds of an entire country, gentle, consistent force with small increases in the pressure, followed by a period of holding that new level of pressure to allow them to adapt to the new "norms", before repeating the cycle with the introduction of another small increase in pressure.
Keep the message simple yet deliver it with subtlety, use fiction as cover for the message and trust the audience to make the connection to reality on their own, make the audience think that this is their own interpretation of the game, and maintain plausible deniability that the game has any meaning at all besides harmless entertainment.
Nazi-style propaganda tactics were designed to be used with the support of the state, Jew-style propaganda tactics were designed to be used in a state that is hostile to your ideas, we must use Jew-style, that means looking at the media they have made, finding out the techniques they have used, and making our own media using those same techniques.
One of our strengths was the ability to learn from our enemies, and apply those lessons to defeating them, this is one of those situations, we must become Kirby.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

/polmedia/index.html

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

A few things here:
A) Zig Forums will never be able to form any kind of company until they get over their fear of honeypots.
B) I strongly suspect Zig Forums propaganda has a tendency to flatline in popularity, as it usually doesn't appeal to normies. Proof is in this thread, a lot of people wanting to make historical games. You guys might be into that, most just want to bing bing wahoo. Get a concept of fun.
C) We need a headcount of programmers and artists (the two hardest to find skills) on here to figure out what kinds of resources we've got. Until we know, this talk is useless.
D) Don't knock people who use Game Maker and the like. It may be the best we'll get and if they can make a competent game with it, that's fine.
E) Games sell on good graphics, if you haven't accepted that reality you're not ready for the industry yet.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

minecraft didn't need good graphics
undertale didn't either
also
look at "Dust:an Elysian tale", it was made by one guy and a couple hired voice actors on a VERY tight budget (his own pocket + whatever he could get from donations), and it still looks fucking gorgeous (it's furshit, but the graphical quality is still amazing)
we have more people, more money, and more motivation than he had, if we want skill, i'm sure there are boards on this very site that we can draw talent from, and even if we have to become hypocrites and dupe degenerates into helping us to do it, the result will be worthwhile.
we are capable of good graphics, we are also capable of designing a system of game mechanics, designing a setting, designing characters, and writing an immersive story.

besides your comment on graphics, all of your points are completely on point, Zig Forums needs to be willing to organize without being scared off by the possibility of honeypots, especially when organizing for completely legal activity.
Zig Forums needs to understand the target playerbase, fun must come first, and we need to avoid triggering the fear of racism in the average joe, we could remove politics entirely, focus completely on making a fun game, and even that would be a blow to the leftist domination of the media.
it doesn't matter how the game gets made, making a shitty game is always better than making no game, if you cant do better, and you don't have any alternatives to suggest, it's not fair for you to criticize.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Jak and Daxter
The first ps2 game I ever played. Fond memories user, I'll never forget it.

Attached: 6d741ddd90104613c397d33647eac8cba02365be2520848514ec9fd868ef9643.jpg (18.43 KB, 285x242)

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

<a game about ruining a nation with degeneracy
anything happening with that?

Attached: DtQzu7BVsAA5wLb.jpg (86.54 KB, 720x702)

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

nice touch with the fish face

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

To be fair Zig Forumsacks were describing games they or other Zig Forumsacks would enjoy, not thinking about making propaganda for the masses

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Alpha Centauri (Multicultural is good goy)
brother lol
nobody took that faggot seriously

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

What about Dwarf Fortress? There's no real "politics" involved in the game except for the one's you make. We can redpill the masses on the evils of the shifty eyed, dagger eared, tree hugging elves.

Attached: dorf.gif (9.1 KB, 640x300)

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

around elves, watch yourselves

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

It's very interesting that you suggest this. My two Zig Forums buddies and I have been working on an RPG in Gamemaker that is essentially a cross between Fallout: New Vegas and Mother 3. It is New Vegas in most of its design philosophies (character roleplaying, decision-making, free exploration, factions) and Mother 3 in gameplay (turn-based RPG), aesthetics and heart.

The plot, as we have so far hashed out, is relatively straightforward. You are a faceless everyman who has fatefully obtained the power to alter the destiny of a small country experiencing a great crisis. Civil war is brewing; the populace, fret with tension due to declining quality of life, are rapidly beginning to factionalize and extremize. Meanwhile, a threat looms on the horizon in the form of interdimensional eldritch hellspawn who have abruptly manifested into our realm of existence and are wreaking havoc upon the already unstable nation. You, the Player, are tasked to use your strength, wits, magic powers, or simple good charisma to set the country back on a trajectory that you desire–or you can do nothing, and just hang out with your chosen party members and go on fun adventures.

A few notable features we'd like to include:
full 2D character customization
death is not Game Over–you are instead sent to a hell dimension where the game continues
at least 50 unique characters available as party members
free open world exploration
versatile disposition system that alters the way NPCs interact with you

Does this sound of interest to anyone?

Attached: faith-sample-1.png (9.9 KB, 404x86)
Attached: faith-sample-2.png (924.04 KB, 1920x1014)
Attached: faith-sample-3.png (10.81 KB, 960x540)
Attached: faith-sample-4.png (11.74 KB, 960x540)
Attached: faith-sample-5.png (22.33 KB, 960x540)

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

If you are to make a game that visually resembles Earthbound/Mother muh dick, I might add you'll want to pack it with a ton of content. The best type of side content is something that evolves alongside, but is largely independent of, the main story. Even better if you can pull off multiple instances of this. Given that your world is a seemingly choice-driven thing, this may be harder to pull off.
Collectibles are fun if they yield either frequent or significant rewards. Take the collectible egg-things in Jak 2 and Jak 3. These egg-things would unlock various little upgrades, and eventually just some downright game-breaking stuff like immortality.
Another thing to keep in mind is to make sure spendable/tradeable resources stay relevant even if the player were to roid everything up. Dark Souls did a pretty decent job of this, having everything draw from the same pool of souls.
With a roster of ~50 or so characters, you'll want to keep them all at least SOMEWHAT unique and also keep them viable overall. The directly controllable character should definitely have the most variety and potential, however.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Would play.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Looks neat as fuck. You better not be a faggot and actually finish it.

Attached: andre.png (120.2 KB, 286x355)

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

side content
To me, the precedent for side content is even greater in choice-based games. We are working under the design principle that the main quest is entirely optional, and if you want to fuck off and go on a complete quest tangent for a faction, or if you want to do some mercenary work on the side, or help out a party member with a completely unrelated personal matter, you can and have just as much of a good time. I think the most autistic idea we have for fun side-content nonsense would be a fully functioning poker engine where you can play against your party members.

collectibles
An interesting concept, but seems a bit out of our genre. Presently, the closest thing we have to "collectibles" would be our in-game journal, where the game keeps track of the NPCs you meet. See pic related for an old concept of the interface. I have the idea that it could sort of be a "meet 'em all" kind of thing, like Pokemon but with people. It will have some in-game utility, like knowing one NPC affecting your dialogue with another, but it's more wankery for completionists to enjoy as opposed to collectibles in the traditional platforming sense.

Attached: poker.png (15.55 KB, 480x270)
Attached: profile-data.png (11.19 KB, 480x270)

Levi White
Levi White

Collectibles need not actually be something you keep. For instance, in Final Fantasy 9 you could hunt down friendly monsters. If you gave the friendly monsters what they wanted, eventually it'd cause your physical attacks to hit the super secret super-boss that was itself locked behind an entirely separate minigame that stretched over the course of the entire main game.
In the old PS1 game, Brave Fencer Musashi, you could hunt down these little white dog-shaped things and beat them up, they'd run off and drop an item that increased your maximum health. Once you tracked down and beat up all of them, they'd call for mama, a really big version of the little ones, becoming a secret boss fight.
In the Megaman Zero games, you could collect these Cyber-Elves, they were very much part of the gameplay, being passive bonuses, active abilities, or game-altering effects, but they also functioned as the gatekeeper for unlocking ultimate mode, essentially new game plus.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Thank god that gif is small because the lack of animation is killing me

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Has anyone tried to reverse engineer an existing proprietary game engine?

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Has anyone tried to reverse engineer an existing proprietary game engine?
Yes, but usually for purposes of writing your own.
Like the open source version of morrowind.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Better also include indirect storytelling and throw in secrets as well - content like that strongly adds to it.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

nuDOOM is redpilled as fuck. The game is an allegory for mass third world immigration. Olivia Pierce, a demented white and or Jewish woman lets in masses of demons because they promised her nice things. It's up to Samuel Hayden and the Doom Slayer (both white) along with their A.I. buddy to save the day. Doom Eternal looks to be even more redpilled.

Attached: doom-eternal.jpg (457.12 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan James
Ryan James

This. I pretty much mostly stopped playing after the sixth generation of consoles, it costs too many shekels, and the quality was going downhill even before the SJW cancer went into full gear.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

This. This focus on graphics instead of gameplay is soulless and unfun as well. They can hype garbo like gay tracing all they want but it doesn't mean anything if they still can't make a fun game.

Blake White
Blake White

These are good, but imo for anyone over 20, we should stop encouraging gaming. We should also stop encouraging movies, TV, and any other form of entertainment. And most of all, we need to kill social media.

The way we do it is simple: we don't use it.

This benefits us in two ways:

One, we can easily identify our brothers via lack of social media use (aka they aren't phone zombies on the bus).

Two, we can move the culture towards us. If someone tries to shame us, remind them of the known negative effects of social media. Better yet, challenge them to a social media fast. Make them realize just how weak they are.

The good thing about degeneracy is that it destroys itself. We just need to make sure there's something left that's worth saving. Keep improving yourselves my brothers!

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

no

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Why not ask the azns for help? I'm sure our honorary brothers would be more than willing to oblige!

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

lets make a game
Lmao you fucking retards won't make shit, it will end up in 1 of 4 ways. Pick one of the below options.

1) Concepts are made and agreed on, but no one actually bothers to make anything because everyone are lazy niggers
2) Random teenage tier drama happens, so development is dropped
3) Everyone gets bored halfway through and it's never finished
4) The game comes out, its absolute shit and probably infested with low tier reddit memes

Good luck!

Attached: 1408599135428.jpg (31.54 KB, 500x333)

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

lies

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

You might consider working with Koreans if you want a red-pilled vidya

Attached: 46714319-1343148465826010-1381969288709013504-o.jpg (84.15 KB, 1080x932)

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Lol that chart is bullshit. Gooks literally have their own kike approved talmud.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Do you think your the first group of retards who tried to make a chan game? I'll tell you right now the only one that ever worked out was Katawa shoujo. 1 """""decent game"""""" in probably hundreds of attempts.

So good luck lads, you will need a whole fucking lot of it.

Attached: 1451976162694.jpg (136.79 KB, 500x661)

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

How am I wrong?

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

But wait a minute user…
The nsdap are the good guys in this reality.

Attached: 1473081974423.png (1.59 MB, 990x2100)
Attached: 1528344550443.jpg (17.18 KB, 184x184)

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Already are*

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

The engine (NetImmerse/Gamebryo) is already outdated by today's standards. I was thinking CreationEngine, but then its physics are extremely bugged (like the ones found in FO4 and FO76

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

You're wrong because you do not accurately portray the plot and because it's a Bethesda game, it's made trash, it's fanboy trash it is trash

Original doom is more redpilled.

William Robinson
William Robinson

/v/ and by extension Zig Forums is the worst thing to happen to gaming. you moron's are unreasonably retarded.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

(((Bethesda)))
(((Robbert Altman)))
(((Les Moonves)))

/poltards/ confirmed jewish faggots
come over to /v/ and learn how to not be so full of your own shit next time.

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

Oh yeah and the OP mentioned Shogun 2 which is the SJW Creative Assembly that produces (((Historically Authentic))) games.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

I didn't mention shit, I had no involvement with the creation of the image used, I used it because it was the ONLY "Zig Forums's recommended games" image on the "official /v/'s recommended games wiki", I never even looked at what was on it.
Don't blame it on me, blame it on 4chan's shitty /v/ board.
Yeah, I agree the chart is shit, but it's without any competitors, which means right now it's winning by default, so hey, why not try creating a better recommended gaming chart instead of just trashing the (admittedly retarded) one I posted?
I'm tired of explaining this over and over again.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

I'm tired of cunt SJWs ruining everything i love. The next mother fucker to start a mass shooting better kill some of these SJW mother fuckers for us. Don't waste a god damn mother fucking golden opportunity. We all know mass shootings are scheduled and destiny at this point. Many of you are on edge. The best fucking thing to do is don't let it go to waste. Waste not.

Attached: 0-m5pp--IFBdyq5aNd.jpg (111.32 KB, 1200x628)

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

make non-white characters playable but their stats are only 3/5ths as much as whites.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Any guy who plays serious video games past age 21— 22 has issues. Have some moderation in life.
Probably age 18, I would say. Time to be a man, faggots.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

There's also no politics in most old games of early 90's and prior, unless you count simulations like pic. The problem with typical "modern" games is they focus on stuff other than raw gameplay, and that's where politics gets shoehorned in. It's fucking disgusting. Actually so are modern computers, operating systems, and software in general. The old stuff was a lot more peaceful and actually fun. Now everything is bloated, buggy shit full of bugs, security holes, and needing constant updates.

Attached: Balance-of-Power---The-1990-Edition-2.png (6.62 KB, 640x512)

James Rogers
James Rogers

What are you doing here of all places Todd? i believe /v/index.html might get angry for this.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Anything not explicitly leftist will be taken over by leftists.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

not 14
:^)

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

See, a leftist would disagree, because the Overton window has been shoved so violently in such a short amount of time that what was neutral or liberal in the past is now seen as unacceptably heretical. If you simply fail to include "diverse" characters (because real life doesn't look like the Burger King Kid's Club) you're being revanchist, even though that makes your story more accurate.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

They made Tesla a jew in red dead 2

Attached: nff3802n2ww11.jpg (91.26 KB, 1280x720)

David Lee
David Lee

cod ghosts
not in
the game literally starts with israel getting glassed and the main villain is bane. no really, even the plane scene is in there

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Paystation
Zig Forums approved
Yeah, No.

Attached: polapprovedgaming.jpg (126.78 KB, 2641x2372)

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

You can throw in their sense of (((fashion))) as well (e.g. side cut hairdo, hipster glasses and beard, short hair dyke cut, etc.), everytime i see any one of those (((modern fashion))) styles, i instantly avoid the game in question like the black plague

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

thinks he can shitpost by posting a blank pic
lmao

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

He looks like Jack Dorsey.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

(((they))) even gave him the signature hipster beard and wrinkles, make his hair look generic as fuck in accordance to jewish hairdo, essentially defiling his very image as a healthy flawless young man of European descent with cool looking hair

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

thanks for giving us the template for making a better chart.

I really appreciate it user.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Alright you faggots, I'll take on the mental strain of telling you all how this is going to go down and why it needs to go down this way. Here are some things to remember:
1) Zig Forums is a loosely organized group of people with no personal connection to each other and low trust of the outside world.
This means that a discord setting or organizational approach will never work, it is not in our nature. Our nature is to be decentralized; we must remember this and incorporate into our development process. We are also not a group of secrets, we share everything with each other and pour our souls out here, so we will be unable to make a project that requires someone not releasing all of the code and assets. With this we can come to the conclusion of the matter: our game must be an open source git-styled project where anyone can contribute and it is up to the project owner to decide what is kept and what is discarded. There is no other way with the premises we started with. The problem lies with the project owner, he could direct the game down a terrible path and force contributing anons out, but this isn't really a problem because other anons will start their own projects. In the worst case, every user is working on their own individual project, but at least they are working on something. In the best case, the project owner is awesome, includes all good contributions, and consistently works on the project alone if necessary. We just need to decide on a few things.
FIRST: What is the genre of the game?
SECOND: What do we wish to teach our audience?
THIRD: What language will we write in?
These are the main things we need, with this we can begin to build our glorious creation. So don't delay anons let's answer these questions together and let one among us (the most dedicated) start a git project to host it. From there we will fork it and go from there. Sorry for the word vomit, but if I didn't write like this I would write at all.

Attached: [email protected] (3.69 KB, 220x92)

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=UvCri1tqIxQ
All game development anons should watch this as well to avoid many of the mistakes I made when starting in game development

Mason Long
Mason Long

1. Single player Action RPGs are the best nowadays IMO.
2. I'm a software developer so I would leave this to the writers.
3. Better question would be: Which engine would be used? C++/Unreal is ideal right now, Rust is a much better alternative to C++ but there's no Rust supported engine that can compete with UE yet.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

1. A strategic game, similar to Total War or Ultimate General.
2. Teach our audience:
a) History of the period.
b) Good role models to follow.
c) Battle-winning tactics that should be widespread and common sense.
d) How to do logistics i.e. supply line and what equipment to equip troop with.
3) Engine should be Unreal 4/C++, or Unity if you are talented enough. Contrary to popular belief, good games can be made via Unity.

Attached: ultimate-general-civil-war-1116-01.jpg (291.96 KB, 1600x900)

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

You just missed the intended target audience altogether. The only people who want to play that particular genre at likely as red-pilled as they will ever be already.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

pol tells actually worthwhile and productive people to make a game, based on pushing an agenda instead of fun gameplay

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Skyrimjobs
Fag-Life

Attached: hitler-of-discomfort.jpg (57.51 KB, 481x593)

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Fixed.

Attached: polapprovedgaming.jpg (251.89 KB, 2641x2372)

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Fuck off, I just tell them what games to make.
More wargames cannot hurt.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Yid.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

I agree, having no Zig Forums approved games is a travesty, we must work to fill out that atrocious empty black space.
What do you reccomend?

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Thank you both for your replies.
1. What would you consider to be a an ideal Action RPG and what would you estimate the time to MVP?
2. Perhaps, it would still be nice to know beforehand in case gameplay plays a role.
3. There are a few things we need to consider when choosing either an engine or just a language with some libraries. The first being obviously the resources needed for the project. If it's a 3d game, making a game with just code would be a nightmare so we would want to stick to an engine. If it's 2d, we could get away with code. We also need to weigh how accessable the tools we use are to other anons. Using some obscure language or engine may be good for us individually but for someone without a breadth of knowledge might have a but of a learning curve. Next is our situation, we don't want to have to purchase anything as an entry fee since most anons will likely only use their time with this with maybe a few anons buying an asset or two to spice up the game (should not be assumed). Last, the difficulty of the engine or language. Obviously, the higher-level the language, the easier it will be to program for (holding libraries and engines to be equal which of course they are not). With these rules in mind we come to a few options. Unity, UE4, and just a bare language with a library (maybe like Slick2D or something). The bare language (even with external libraries) will obviously take the least amount of setup time due to generally small size, however, it is not very robust and doing anything even moderately complex with be a chore. The plus of a bare language would be no one could shut us down without some sort of legal action from a library. This leaves us with Unity and UE4. I don't know either of those engines policies so I won't weigh them on that. Instead, I'll focus on price, difficulty, and power. In terms of cost, UE4 is the clear winner. It is free to start in development and since this game will be open source (and therefore free) money will never be an issue. Difficulty is somewhat of a tie between Unity and Unreal and will somewhat depend on your preference. Unity code in C# which is a lot like Java and generally easier to code in then C++ which is what UE4 uses. However, UE4 does have the blueprint system which is a bit of a wild card. It is easy to work with for someone who does want to write code, but it's performance is pretty bad (useable for many things though). Last is power, honestly they seem like they are both pretty capable in terms of graphics. By default, UE4 beats Unity in terms of looks but Unity can look just as good with plugins (which usually cost money which we don't have). Also, Unity seems to be a bit more flexible in terms of what you can do just because of it's choice of language and overall design, but UE4 can be bent the same way with just a bit more pressure. Overall, UE4 would be a good choice I would think.
I would honestly love to make a game like this, BUT it has two many drawbacks. The time till MVP would be insane for a game like this with way too much going on, we should definitely stick to making a simpler game the first time around. Another thing is the difficulty of the game, with strategy games we are vastly limiting ourselves in terms of player base which isn't so good if we want to build organization exposure. In conclusion, while it's a good idea now is not the time to embark on that big of a project. I do like what you could teach the audience, but we should also consider whether we would want everyone playing our game to receive these skills. It might be best to try for a moral that would be good for all of our audience to integrate into themselves.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Whether you make a profit, or a non-profit organization, if it starts making money or even just becoming popular then Jewish globalists will take interest in subverting it.

You'll not be able to pussyfoot about your agendas or slink about in the dark over it. You'll have to be very upfront about, write your anti-liberalism bylaws very clearly into the organization documents, and locate your official country somewhere that supports your anti-Jewish, anti-American agendas.

And even then you will still be attacked on ever front to shut it down OP, so you better prepare for a decades-long defeat as well.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

/thread

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Are.. are you actually defending the security aspects of Windows?

[insert Darwin laugh here]

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

bump

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

I like the idea of using their own tactics against them.

But what you proposed doesn't seem too well thought out. If people today reject games because there are leftist politics in them, they'll do the same when rightist politics are in them.

We need something faster too. Creating a well-put-together game takes a lot of time. And gradually ramping up the politics in successive games could take as long as decades.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Has anyone here tried using Cinema 4D for 3D modelling instead of 3dsmax or Maya?

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

This user is right. I'm involved in a project with some Zig Forums spins and I feel like it's more important to give the player an experience that's both fun and wholesome, a key part of our movement, rather than just blatantly making it anti-Jewish. Let there be subtle messages about nationalism and the love of your folk rather than in your face stuff, and it would be much more appreciated than the shit SJWs put out.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Make a turn-based, tactical rpg, because old school mechanics are patriarchal. All the poz crept in through marketing and sales niggers, with their affirmative action bullshit and useless degrees, so stay away from them and do this for a hobby. If your game mechanics are old school, you don't even need aesthetic or themes that much, because your only base are white males who can use a kbm.

recent examples:
Expeditions: Vikings (and Conquistador)
Underrail
ATOM rpg
Battle Brothers
Grimoire v2

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Considering jewish rates of depression, you could also make israel orange/red.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

atom rpg … fist time ive heard about it in like 1 year

I guess its utter shit

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

1. Zig Forums will find a way to collaborate on the creation of video games.
no it wont

Zig Forums will not make a game that contains any politics whatsoever,
This is /pol ???? why would it not contain politics? Damn you are retarded

4. we must camouflage ourselves as much as possible,
I dont think it gets any more camouflaged than just being anons on an image board

5. when politics is being placed into a work, the best refuge is to hide within fiction, set it in a fictional world

this is such a fag post

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

God this is a shitty fucking low quality, Reddit-spaced post.
Zig Forums can't work together on anything lol, just never try to do anything but post anonymously
Loser

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

sure bro , make a great video game. If anything Im just challenging.

Prove me wrong, Im not stopping anyone.

Look at this thread, its not going to happen. Your retort is a sign that there isnt enough intelligence here to make it happen. Its not like you added anything to the conversation

Loser Face Mcgee … lolzy

John Bennett
John Bennett

I was working on a game a few years ago but I lost my harddrive and back up in a fire.
It was a first person shooter about resistance fighters in an alternate history soviet union, like wolfenstien but instead of nazi caricatures you're fighting more grounded communists.
I've been working on a few other projects since then, nothing serious, but I wanted to start working on it again.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Holy shit, you must be retarded.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Work 56 hours a week sometimes more
Workout for almost 1hr a day heavy lifting with 1.5 mile runs
Prep food 2 hours a week
Weekly shopping probably takes 2 hours.
1.5hr twice a week running drills and shooting

Still leaves me over 3.5 hours a day average of time I don't have anything at all to do.

What do you expect me to do? My job involves a lot of sitting and free time so Im constantly studying and learning a wide variety of things.

Maybe you should stop projecting.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

You can start by not having characters (whether they be men or women) that look similar to pics related
Also by not having to use (((their))) words/phrases/dialect/sentencing (i.e. -rac/sex/-isms,problematic,elitist,hate speech,using generic words like male/female instead of men/women, etc.)

Attached: soy-joy.jpg (177.54 KB, 994x745)
Attached: a-fucking-soy-male.png (229.64 KB, 400x745)

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Research every single word in your lore/text/etc.
Avoid ALL hebrew names and hebrew mythology, and things that are similar.

So no "Elf names" that end in "el" or other jew shit. Like Aleriel, or Vantariel, et cetera, that's all jew shit.

Real Elves have Germanic names, because it's Germanic for "white".

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Don't forget about the fact that what ones tries to reseacrch may or may not be a (((credible source))), so the dev needs to be sure what he's looking up is not secretly pozzed, not only do characters have to be not influenced by leftists but also the way characters talk as well (i.e. semantical warfare)

Attached: --mauko-girls-und-panzer-drawn-by-mityubi--eb5863af7dbcb1ed0c6f38568c2c1b15.png (614.25 KB, 787x965)

John Campbell
John Campbell

Real Elves have Germanic names, because it's Germanic for "white".
Just did a little search, this listing seems cuck and jew free.
Some latinized versions, but otherwise it's all good.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

(((credible sources)))
Yeah, gotta be careful. I found a "Levin" in a "German names for boys" list before.

And you're also right about the semantical warfare.
These things are powerful, so powerful that names and such have always been connected to control and influence over the person, as well as their destiny.

And how to express this is incredibly important, too.
Language is the foundation of verbal communication, (I know, duh) after all.
It should be treated with at least a smidgen of thought.
Especially in "language evolves ;^)" times like today.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Can you give an examples of Germanic elf names?

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Can you give an examples of Germanic elf names?
I posted a link

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

I just thought of this. A game where you are Jesus Christ, and you cast sinners to hell.
This basic concept can be expanded upon almost endlessly. Unlock different outfits for Jesus, have boss fights where Jesus fights other Gods. Multiple campaign story-lines: Christ Converts the NPC's, Jesus vs Poseidon, Jesus sets fire to faggots, ect ect. Just think it out, could be the ultimate vidya.

Attached: couldhappen.jpg (123.88 KB, 585x534)

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Globalist/Jew Simulator. Similar to Pandemic, but you goal is to destroy all nations (except Israel) by spreading Jewish ideologies (Globalism, Communism, Liberalism, Feminism, etc.)

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

today
Go further back, I watched some gameplay video of a 2000 game and it was multicult central in a European setting, they've been doing what they're doing for at least two decades.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

This conversation is still needed, but should be moved to /polmedia/index.html

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Yeah factorio is great. it also has parallels in functional programming if you know what that is.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

an overdose on redpills produces a violent reaction
In our favor. What applies to leftist politics doesn't applies to ours.
Leftist politics are hated for being leftist politics, not for being presented all the time.
Ours can be all "overdosed" and still be accepted, as they are the politics for natural human behavior.
Being slow, gradual and hidden won't do any good. Exposing everything in the face is more effective, simply for being the truth.
Only lies are rejected when forced "in your face".

David Butler
David Butler

HL2
Where you play as (((Gordon Freeman))), savior of the human race teamed up with the mutt Alyx as well a diverse collection of resistance fighters for what was Eastern Europe, against the evil White male who has sold out humanity to the Imperialist aliens and doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (57.65 KB, 164x200)

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

One of the main and earliest plots points of HL2 is that humans are periodically forcibly relocated to alienate themselves from each other and lessen the chance of a rebellion. Another point is that everyone is sterlized by the same suppression field that keeps the Antlions at bay, supposedly to prevent overpopulation. Breen is not the archetype of the evil white man but the white shabbos goy who acts as a figurehead, betrays his own kind, and sells them out to (((his masters))), as all mainstream Western politicians do.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Nogame is more important than nofap. You are rotting your brains with this Skinner box soma gaming. Anything more interesting than the jumping dinosaur game ought be banned.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

whats your high score user?

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

On the writing part.

What about the settings?
- Should the in-game world be based RL? or a fictional one?
- What should be the conflicting factions?

For a fictional world, I was thinking a fictionalized Europe-like continent divided to many nations each controlled by pagan tribes based on real-ones (Celtic, Nordic, Germanic, Slavic, Baltic, Roman) as well as Christian state.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

bump

Attached: 23473093-372778933144189-1136135118142986562-n.jpg (21.42 KB, 619x238)

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Tell me more about how games requiring tactics, strategy, reflexes and memorization cause brain rot.

Levi King
Levi King

Bump

Attached: muh-police-brutality-2.jpg (612.45 KB, 807x454)

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Here is the pitch: We make a turn-based strategy game called "Blood-Right", it's set on a fictional planet with different fictional countries and leaders of different sexes and races, the races also being fictional (maybe fantasy? maybe sci fi? maybe both? they aren't niggers and jews, they are X and Y).

It's got different elements to it, you have to manage the resources, military decisions, etc. but you also have to manage the political policies of your country, which have all of the effects they have in real life, including their effects on the genetics and demographics of your people.

And this is where it diverges from the rest, population genetics, demographics, etc. and a depiction of the effects of political decisions that are actually honest and realistic to real life.

Factions determine your staring area on one of the many pre-built maps, as well as the starting population you have under you, and If you choose the races with the worst genetics, you get to begin on the land with the best resources, but with a population that has little in the way of using them.

In addition to the diplomacy with other factions, you also have to avoid or quell uprisings from your own people, who could turn against you (especially if they are no longer the people you started out with - ie. immigrants)

further more, (((one faction))) specializes in taking influence within other countries, then using it for their own ends before turning the host country against itself and setting the place to enacting self-destructive policies, and has all sorts of (((realistic tactics))) for doing so.

finally, we will include an encyclopedia of real-world data on each policy and each genetic trait, presented in a neutral fashion (pure research data written in pure academic style) and providing the least offensive (moist mainstream) of sources that back the claims up.

if anyone wants to suggest some changes, removals, or additions, they are more than welcome to do so.

also, visit /polmedia/index.html and /meadhall/index.html.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

spacecommune.com/10-insights-on-gamers-political-views-according-to-facebook-data/

Attached: hmmm.jpg (436.11 KB, 1520x1096)

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

the tile matching community is way more hard core than I ever imagined

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Akshually Ulfric is DRUMPF and thalmor are russia!!!1

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Fallout New Vegas is also questionable, some of the side quest imply that "the white man is evil when put in any survival situation"

The White Legs are a tribe operating mainly in the area surrounding Salt Lake City and parts of Nevada under the order of the Caesar's Legion. They are hostile to all who are not White Legs or Caesar's Legion, and are also known for scalping their enemies. They are a nomadic tribe, having never developed self-sufficiency, and survive only by raiding caravans, settlements and other tribes for food, medicine, and technology.

The White Legs are composed overwhelmingly of very light-skinned individuals of Caucasian descent, tribe members cover their bodies in a chalk-like white and red powder as war paint and have a unique dreadlocked hair style. The dreadlock style of hair originates from the White Legs' worship of Ulysses, who taught them most of their combat skills, amongst other things.

whitey stole our technology and medicine and sheeeit
worshiping a nigger who taught them everything

Attached: SuspiciousMerchant.jpg (19.6 KB, 662x86)

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

How about a vidya about the Roman-Jewish wars? (With the player being always in the Roman faction)

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

anyone else play Jagged Alliance 2?

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

I'd buy it

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

there was once a great and prosperous kingdom, one that lived in a position of superiority over a long era of peace.
But the peace was not to last, first, people they had saved from the wrath of an evil enemy kingdom were, in fact, the true source of the evil in the conflict, and were now the dominant class within the good lands.
They were not only the wealthy elites, but they had overtaken everything, and not a word could be spoken against them, not an action taken against them, without the "offender" being arrested and made an outcast for being one of the evil kingdom's disciples.
Now the new elites were in outright control over the kingdom, they brought over peoples from other lands, peoples who envied the kingdom for it's prosperity, but were unable or unwilling to do the work that it took to emulate tat in their own lands, they also were told by the elites to hate the kingdom's people, as they were only wealthy because they stole that wealth from them, they drove these people to all manner of evil against the native inhabitants of the kingdom that once welcomed them, but now resented their presence, and protected them and their crimes from public notice, finally the "new peoples" had enough numbers to begin a campaign of conquest against the kingdom, seeking to take it over, kill the natives, and take their stuff in order to take back what was (not) stolen from them.
At the same time, the elites manufactured and amplified as many internal divisions among the kingdom's people as they could, one such method being by using lies and half-truths to promote an ideology of evil among the people, not the kind the elites fled from, one that was far, far, worse, one that the "evil kingdom" was trying to fight against.
The other division was between the women and the men, first they made the women desire to take the place of men in all things, and to hate men for making them take the position and duties of women, forgetting that it was the women who decided things would be the way they were in the first place, then the elites told the men to simply avoid women altogether, to make do without women, and sex in general, even swearing off masturbation was encouraged. (We are talking MGTOW here, not homosexuality, that comes next).
They arranged for the mentally ill to be declassified as being such, and to rally around their illness like it was something to be proud about, in fact, to a number, they did become proud of it, and saw themselves as being superior to everyone else because of it.
finally, a second dark religion was brought into the lands by the elites, one that was also dead-set on conquering the prosperous kingdom, but this one was different from the first, in that it did not seek to build another more prosperous kingdom (at least communism has it's goals on making a better place on earth), but on burning the kingdom to the ground, to that a prosperous kingdom in another world will replace it (Islam wants to conquer the world and reduce it all to rubble so that their sky daddy will bring about a world of paradise), the added problem is that the kingdom had come to depend upon a valuable resource that the followers of this religion could provide, and they had become the primary source of it due to the elites destroying or sabotaging their competitors (ok, we know it was actually the Jews that turned Venezuela into a shithole by making it socialist, and that they did that so we'd still rely upon the mudslimes for Oil, the CIA/NSA are actually owned by the Jews).
No one could dare question any of this without being made into a pariah, and so you come in.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

You are a master of stealth, infiltration, theft, assassination, and espionage, your job is to carry out a bunch of missions where you combat the elites and the different groups that serve them, at one point, you discover that other prosperous kingdoms had been seized by the elites that they had taken in as refugees, and that they needed to be liberated as well, but with the added difficulty of organizations spanning multiple kingdoms being run by the elites as well.
The elites are heavily inbred and so often sickly, but this is because of a large degree of interest in maintaining their purity, they also believe themselves to be superior to everyone who is not of their number, they also like to concoct and spread rumors of false conspiracies as a means of creating hostility among the lesser peoples, and to forward their own plans of conquest and domination, interestingly, this is exactly what they accuse their detractors of being like, as they have found out that the best way to hide their misdeeds is to accuse others of it first, and use the accusation to transfer the responsibility for their action onto the target of their ire.
It's a stealth game, similar to the "Thief" series, there are no IRL races, religions, nationalities, or political ideologies mentioned, instead we use creatures from fantasy if sci fi, or both, but the similarities will be so close that the resemblance is obvious, if you are actively looking for a political message.
you will need to listen in on conversations to advance, you can walk about the mission area in plainclothes and talk or interact with the place and the people within it, but once you enter a restricted area, the game begins, if you get back into the open area, you go back to plainclothes, and it's an effective way of getting out if things get to heavy, and so that you can attempt approaching the mission from another entry point.
you will need access to tools and the like to do certain things, and you will need to improve your skills in every area to meet the requirements for certain abilities.
you can also hack into their systems, either technologically or magically, and use that to make things easier before you go in, or provide you with access to additional stuff and info, often you will find passwords in one area that are to be used in another.
sometimes you get optional challenges, which differ depending upon who issues them:
One guy is the epic trollmaster (/b/, 4chan), and he wants you to perform various pranks while you are there, which, while genuinely funny, are also highly offensive and subversive, and also dangerous, this guy believes that humor and laughter is the best weapon against them, the more offensive and funny, the better, his time as a master prankster has given him a variety of abilities, and he will train you in exchange for his favors, you need to meet the requirements, however.
another one is a paranoid leet haxor nerd (/x/) and wants you to basically hack everything, the more access he gets, the better, he's into all sorts of conspiracies, including the more outlandish ones, he believes in nothing without evidence, however, and thinks that the degree of brainwashing the elites have carried out means that the best thing to do is doubt everything, even reality itself, in exchange for helping him, he will give you gear and upgrade gear that you already have, you need to bring him the materials, however.
The last is a flat-chested gurl gamer (/v/) in her teens with long and wavy red hair, pale skin covered in freckles, emerald green eyes, and a permanent scowl on her face as she plays games all day while at the base (every game is shit now), and says she just "wanted to be in another game" if you ask her why she joined up with the movement, in order to address her boredom and help you at the same time, she assigns you various game-related tasks, you need to fulfill her "achievements" to get her rewards, when asked about how she knows you've done them if she never leaves her "battle-station", she simply knows because she sees the "notification icon", which is something that appears in your game's GUI, but is something your character can't see, in exchange for helping her, she shows you her "cheats", reality-breaking spell equivalents that do things like slow time, teleport, hack remotely, etc. your character believes her to be a witch, to which she shrugs and says she's ok with that, but if she was a witch, she'd likely have bigger boobs (dragon's crown reference) (and yes, she's Vivian, in them original game she was in, she was a flatty, so I thought it appropriate to revive the original design for the purpose of mocking the Dragon's Crown controversy).

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Stop trying to justify your loot crate regret. None of those "skills" mean shit in real life you delusional soymilk chugging fuck.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Yes.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Nothing wrong with playing vidya occasionally as an adult if you're crushing it in the rest of your life. The issue is for those who fall into the consumer aspect of it (buying more shit than they'll even play) or if they're using it as a substitute for ambition.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

But you can't have a game that Zig Forums made without something as hamfisted as hitler mowing down gay niggers with a minigun. Which can be tons of fun, but won't redpill anyone.
Highly disagree. Funny Hitler memes are what warmed me up to seriously considering hatefacts. You don't necessarily need a wordsoup RPG like some kind of leftypol meme. I want to play a Moonman version of Smash TV. I want to play a racewar RTS. I want even just a normal game where they're not afraid to call a nigger a nigger when they see one.

Attached: leftypolmemes.jpg (78.62 KB, 1196x616)

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Sounds like you're self-aware about it and for that reason it will probably just be a phase, especially if you've got other /sig/ going on in your life.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

I would like to also throw Blizzard's entire portrayal of the Scarlet Crusade to your assessment.

A group of people shown to be an enemy of everyone by wanting to reclaim their homeland from the undead or invaders. Tries to ask for help from their human brothers, only to be declared zealots and madmen for wanting purity and dedication to the Light or Blizzard's version of Jesus. (paladin icons have crosses, if not a total giveaway.)

The Scarlet Crusade is simply human (white) nationalism to its core, and blizzard makes sure to make them appear to everyone as evil as vile to the core as possible.