So what's the end goal of Putin? It seems people either hate him or love him...

So what's the end goal of Putin? It seems people either hate him or love him. And this goes for both the left and the right. He seems to be popular in the Orthodox circles that are around occasionally. Yet in some circles I hear he's a globalist that floods Russia with non-whites.
Hell, what's the deal with Russia? They have a large Muslim population, but a growing Christian population, and less tolerance to Muslims.

How does Zig Forums generally stand about Putin?

Attached: Putis Spencer here - Copy.jpg (1280x853, 90.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/russia-more-russian/
youtu.be/amah3KJFYGk
katehon.com/article/what-symphonia-powers
katehon.com/news/president-vladimir-putin-arrives-karyes-athos
katehon.com/article/moscow-third-rome
katehon.com/article/moscow-third-rome-or-fourth-jerusalem
fr.sputniknews.com/russie/201811221039001688-gazprom-turkish-stream-trace/
biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We all love him. You're jews are doing good job. Keep up the good work. Xinpig is listening too, I'm sure.

He seems like he's trying to foster a good population of soldiers to radicalize when needed.

Read the rules or don't post here.

Russia will be Islamic country by 2045, it's better if they breakup and let go of the nonwhite states like Dagestan, Chechnya, tatarstan,Sakha Republic, Tuva, Buryatia, Bashkortostan.Chuvashia, Amur and other minor
We have to save the remaining russian whites from jewtin, foreigners must support Navalny.

Attached: navalny family.jpg (644x453 164.68 KB, 389.54K)

No. And your facts are wrong. Russia is becoming more (ethnic) Russian.

unz.com/akarlin/russia-more-russian/

Authoritarian Zionist. Gay.

Attached: Putin Communism 2.JPG (1144x651 535.22 KB, 71.22K)

He’s a Jew owned Politician that gets praised for his “Based” anti-gay policies because the Russian Public is where America was in the 80’s in terms of gay issues and Putin understands this because he’s a smart politician that wants to stay in power. His mid-east foreign policy stuff is just a continuation of the jewed USSR Arab alliance. He’s hand picked by the jews for thier multi-polar world order where Jerusalem is the hub and capitol.

Google: Putin Promotes White Guilt For Americans and Canadians.

youtu.be/amah3KJFYGk

good video. shared on cuckchan.

Putin is a Russian. Russians only care about themselves. He does what is best for himself.

So embarrassing. He should kill himself right away.

Attached: y2mate.com - putin_promotes_white_guilt_for_americans_amah3KJFYGk_360p.mp4 (640x360, 4.16M)

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:
Cambodian Decoupage Chat Rooms Promote Hate Crimes, Study Shows

Step 4:

Step 5: {grinning jew.gif}

Attached: Least_Rare_Pepe.jpg (656x465, 23.97K)

Nice

Something about this thread seems off to me. The way the OP is asking for this opinion reminds me of a volleyball player setting up his team for a spike.

That video is what set off my BS detector. My gut is telling me that's not what he's saying. Something about the tone of his voice just seems off for those to be the words coming out, and the whole train of thought just seems… something is off.

I agree

Here comes the anglinarmy, putinbots and rusboos shill this thread into the dirt

The russian federation is a corrupt oligarchy and putin is their puppet scareman. That faggot manlet doesn't care for his people and all the legitimate nationalist movements hate him, anons screech about Europe being Islamized but in Russia its x10 worse, 25%(!) of "Russians" are mudslimes and have been seeing steady terrorist attacks for two decades but (((RT))) doesn't report it.

As for what putin does globally, the russians are the opposite side of the globalist coin pretending to oppose "oppressive ebil american imperialists" while slaughtering their neighboring countries and ultimately funding more terrorist regimes than the CIA could ever dream to. Hes nothing but a chink money laundering anti-white globalist piece of shit who'll be hung on the day of the rope.

Attached: 1481894604218.jpg (553x1024, 119.67K)

Putin's end goal is to save what remains of the last 2,000 years of the Roman Empire. Putin's sin(x^64/x^n)-dimensional chess end game is to save The West from total annihilation by the Saracen and the Nigger and the Chink. a heavy burden undoubtedly. only a Great Man of History such as Putin would be capable of performing such a Herculean feat against all odds. the CIA's annual budget is over $14 billion, and you can bet after Langley spends 10% of it on funding and arming ISIS, that a solid 50% is spent on covert wars and vast armies of propagandists and think tank "Fellows" and Fake News scribes and industrial espionage and sabotage and blackmail and framing any and all Russians, all in a desperate attempt to bring down Putin–to even assassinate Putin.

but Putin has so far been invincible to every deception and every pathetic attempt by Langley to destroy him. by sheer longevity, Putin has now out lasted and lead for longer than nearly every Soviet leader, nearly every Russian Tsar, every Romanov Tsar except Peter the Great who ruled for 42 years, ever Prince of Moscow except Ivan the Terrible who ruled for 37 years, every Prince of Vladimir and Prince of Kiev and Novogorod, including Rurik I who founded Russia in the year 862AD.

Trump boasts about his stunning electoral victory against Crooked Hillary. but look at what Putin has won even against the biggest and richest and most evil Central Intelligence Agency breathing fire down his neck from all sides, as well as the continuance of the past century of blood thirsty (((kikes))) who are still as rabid as the Bolsheviks in their blood lust to destroy Russia.

Putin remains untouchable. some people were saying Trump was the Biblical prophecy from Ezekiel as the re-incarnation of King Cyrus. well what does Putin's astonishing longevity and success say about him?

I'll tell you what it says.

Putin is the Last Prelate of Byzantium. Putin is literally the last Roman Emperor. Putin is Gog, from Gog and Magog infamy from the prophecies about the Apocalypse in the book of Revelation. Putin is God's representative on Earth who is preventing and holding back the New World Order One World Government,
which will be the sign of the coming of the Antichrist.

katehon.com/article/what-symphonia-powers

katehon.com/news/president-vladimir-putin-arrives-karyes-athos

This makes Moscow the "Third Rome" or "Fourth Jerusalem." the comparisons of over a thousand years of signs and evidence are quite convincing, as you can read here:

katehon.com/article/moscow-third-rome

katehon.com/article/moscow-third-rome-or-fourth-jerusalem

if you are on the side of the Righteous in this world, then you are naturally a supporter of Vladimir Putin, because you recognize who he really is and what forces he really represents and what his grand mission is to protect all of earth from the dark forces of Satan and the Antichrist and the False Prophet as part of THE LORD's plan for the coming Day of Judgement and the Ascension.

so which side are you on? the looming invasion of barbarian mongrels and mud bloods from the camp of the CIA's Satanic-Pedovore-Pizza-Cannibal-(((Rothschild))) elites? or are you with the ancient Glory of Rome and the perpetuity of the crown of Byzantium?

Attached: putin_peacemaker.jpg (893x584 89.68 KB, 740.24K)

i would also add, that in just 3 years, Putin will have lead Russia for longer than Stalin. and if Putin can hang on until 2041, when he will be 89 years old, he will then have lead Russia for longer than Peter the Great. which kind of makes Putin the new Peter the Great. and which also means Putin will have been the greatest leader of Russia in history. perhaps new longevity Fountain of Youth drugs which will be discovered in the next 10-20 years will assist Putin in achieving this goal. when history is in the making, and when a Great Man is having a hot streak of success like this, why would you want to stop him? all you ought to be doing is getting the fuck out of his way.

He's the enemy of the enemy (U.S ZOG), but I sure wouldn't turn my back on him

I'm aware of the third-Rome and Saint Paisios prophecies. I have to say I don't believe that Putin is any saint leader, at most i'd say a predecessor if anything. I'm Orthodox myself so I'm aware of the whole Third-Rome prophecies.

The enemy is world Jewry. World Jewry has complete control of Russia. World Jewry via the UN and IMF wants to transfer wealth and power from the USA to China and Russia. Israel has repeatedly been caught giving USA secrets and tech to Russia and China. What don’t you understand about this?

Meant to post this but that video is educational.

If America collapsed like the USSR Putin's sides would reach escape velocity. I think that's his angle, getting revenge on the USA for ruining the best days of his life in the KGB.

Attached: 678baf7cebcfe31f69a3e3b2b9f81aef5d124081.jpg (500x416, 95.75K)

W8 a niggerloving second
This shit is weird, it reminds me of a video that blackpilled put out recently in regards to how info warfare is waged, and how it's intended to cause collapse, so that the collapsers can take advantage of collapsees need for leadership.

Attached: what have you doings strelok.jpg (440x398, 26.49K)

Nice try, Navalny.

Attached: russia-tfr-1946-2016.png (900x600 89.67 KB, 46.28K)

Putin on the shades

Now for the first time photos reveal how he doe it -

Attached: 4043828216.jpg (800x583 44.21 KB, 44.72K)

Proof that recovery is possible if there is a will to achieve it

I don't know and I would be very suspicious of anybody who claim to know for sure. But I have two eyes and I can see.

This week Russia and Turkey just finish a gas pipeline turkish stream. New alliance between Turkey + Iran is in the work. Putin is also pushing for more gas and oil to the EU. China is also very happy to buy oil from Russia.

fr.sputniknews.com/russie/201811221039001688-gazprom-turkish-stream-trace/

The only thing I can say for sure is that Putin is doing what ever he can to keep Russia truly independent.

Attached: IranTurkeyRussia.jpg (900x707, 139.06K)

I didn't know you owned Zig Forums. fuck off.

remember communist russia? better to be careful. I wont trust anyone.

shit comic made by a butthurt estonian brony.

keep in mind with putin:

he opened the door to 10k south africans if they had at least $150,000

if you're slow you're saying "yay he's a hero to white people!" if you're smart you realize he just snatched 1.5 billions dollars away from the south african whites, sealing the fate of the remaining millions still in south africa

if they ever had a chance to fight, it's gone now. the ones that fled are cowards that will just breed more cowards. it was a very powerful dysgenic act

Holy shit, the madman

Why wouldn't he say these things? amerimutts supported and fought along millions of boshelviks to achieve a world full of freedumbz and no fascism. Mutts should complete the jobs of their ancestors and breed with niggers to end the cycle of hatred.

Attached: Cuckservatism WW2 payback.jpg (512x345 307.45 KB, 782.25K)

To establish a new Khazarian Turkic Federation.

Attached: putinandbibi.jpg (638x687 125.03 KB, 130.97K)

muttmerica getting cucked out of resources deal, again. Top kek. Can't wait for the subhuman mutt state to implode.

I always found it interesting how many statues and monuments in the United States are "pagan" in nature yet in Russia there are many angels, saints and general orthodox Christian ones.

Pretty much this

Only the file name is mutt. The pictures aren't. Are you so insecure and butthurt about the truth that a tiny line of text with half of it omitted can send you into a muttrage?

Attached: Real greatest generation not subhuman zog mutts.webm (320x240, 14.36M)

I'm okay with this.

Go defend BASED stalin some more, national Bolshevik subhuman.

And here is a bump, MUTT.

Attached: Hitler lächt.jpg (373x500 61.27 KB, 36.95K)

I can bump too, my man.
Let the whole board see your faggotry.

The MSM makes it clear - - Putin's end goal is to take over every country on Earth that holds elections for its leader by hacking into their computer systems - and especially by placing obscure ads for rival candidates on Facebook.

They say Putin is the master of our minds..

Attached: 948575673823628.jpg (400x524, 40.04K)

This is 4D chess. Putin is sowing discord and division in his enemies. Soviets did the same thing and essentially gaslit westerners into becoming anti-racist (while maintaining strict travel limitations and ethnic divisions within the USSR).

excerpt from
life of an american jew in racist marxist israel
>biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm
Short book but accurate.

Attached: ussr.PNG (1348x1017, 1.53M)

Here we are forty years later bogged down in their wars that cost $6 trillion and counting,

Read the book

Attached: $6 tril.PNG (1498x1008, 1.57M)

Still not convinced that book isn't accurate, here's one more, from the 80's

Attached: onthemoney.PNG (1370x352, 548.81K)

*is

Let the whole board know who saved communism?
Yeah sure.

Attached: kek 2.png (512x345 80.61 KB, 782.25K)

Yeah, global report.

Balance giving neither side kikes or iran/syria the upper hand. Kikes got greedy and tried to cut him out of the oil market, Jewtin then fucked these kikes in the ass permanently.

I guarantee you look like those amerimutt memes you love so much.

The “alt” kosher controlled media sucks Putin’s balls so it’s just a false kosher sandwich paradigm.

t.mutt

oooh, so scared. Why don't ban this too, mutt?

Attached: Le murca hates and kill muslims am I right - delusion of the mutts.jpg (500x500 247.33 KB, 305.75K)

Note how the second poster depicts all the "enemy" as specifically old white men. The message here is Marxist progressivism.

No, i'm serious, why do you love joseph stalin, but hate the people who helped him?

Correctly regconizing that the bank robbing turned supreme leader of a huge military force that had saner racial policies than muttmerica is not "loving".
But of course, your tiny brain can't understand objective analysis.

Hitler should have won. And that packet includes killing even more commies than they did. And more than you mutts could ever dream of.

You want an honest answer? I have no idea.

No, it is not.
It is based on the hatred of muh mutts.
The ussr had no racial policy, retard.
And you were literally riding his dick in that thread.

Is that why Russia is still "whiter" than you are, despite fucking communism? Sure, it is not as good as the average 85-95% like in Europe proper, but they are definitely not 56%.
You can start quoting what I said right now, mutt. stalin is better than any amerimutt if one is to talk about preserving traditionalism and not causing miscegenation.
Not as good as Hitler, but better any mutt can ever hope for. Which is sad.
Communist bank robber tyrant was objectively better than any of your shit leader.

Dubs confirm PUTIN IS KING

Attached: 5320e110389191.jpg (640x359 57.19 KB, 128.42K)

Attached: lavrov-putin-and-bibi-meet.jpg (960x540, 41.45K)

This is why people suspect you are a kike.

Benjamin Netanyahu looks like a fucking gangster in every photo taken. Disgusting criminal.

christkikery is not white, pedro

Correct friend
Ritual canibalism and literal spirit cooking is not good for anyone
Praise Kek

Rustle jimmies

Fucking based Bibi ammirite fellow MAGApede? :^)

$150k per family, so hundreds of millions of dollars, but yes, otherwise correct.

He's a guy trying to hold Russia together after it nearly collapsed into a broken-up secessionist mob state under Vodka Yeltsin.

Russia has stabilized and might survive under his leadership but most of Russia is still a dirt poor clusterfuck.

His influence in global affairs is highly exaggerated because he's the only useful scapegoat the neo-cons and neo-libs have left, and they refuse to admit their own people are turning against them because their policies and worldview are shit.

Zig Forums likes him because he's one of the few leaders left who isn't openly homosexual and seems to deeply care about his country, which is a rarity. Because of how bad things are, this incredibly low bar is enough to satisfy Zig Forums despite the many troubling aspects of his government.

Attached: democracy_ezrapound.jpg (850x400, 72.89K)

He just wants to watch the western world burn.

is a retard lolbergtarian fag that loves gay rights and helping refugees, putin is no ally either but at least he won't accelerate things

Putin may not have much animosity for the western world itself, but for its leaders… especially the powerful families that orchestrated the communist revolution and world wars. I doubt he has forgiven. His family suffered and he's smart enough to know that it was all Jews orchestrating the ultimate cause.

He's probably from a bastard line branching out of Tver nobility. Aristocratic roots are the opposite of Jewish influence and may count for something in his psyche.

He also has had to endure assassination attempts, so obviously he has enemies within the serious players in this world. Isn't anyone interested in knowing who they are? Knowing whose interests Putin is against would be useful in deriving what Putin stands for.

No one really knows what Putin is about.

He's a corrupt power hungry manlet fucking over Russian people and the west yet paradoxically it shows at the same time he still cares about Russia and Russians in a way we wish our leaders did. He's a strange man, a product of his unorthodox life story but worthy of more respect than any western world leader today.

What's your end goal, moshe?

Orthodox Christian here.

I like Putin simply because he's not genociding the Church.

That's it. That's all I care about. This world is dead to me anyway.

Is he friendly with the Church for political expediency? There's a good chance. Doesn't matter.

He's not a Soviet. At least not towards the Church.

Attached: Communists are jerks.jpg (460x307, 33.75K)

Western church?

Attached: h102.jpg (595x396, 113.73K)

Considering the fact that Christianity has never actually been able to prevent the Jews from taking power and subverting society, I consider Christian politicians and speakers to be worse than worthless.

Christianity has revealed itself as a cult, and those who believe will cause harm in the end.

Part one of Christianity's book, the Bible, is the Jewish Torah, and the rest is about a Jewish man who calls himself a god. Europeans are told to worship this Jewish man as a god. It should not be this way. Worship is not our way. Worship is not what men do. We respect our elders and we seek out valued wisdom, but we do not kneel.

When our leader comes before us, we do not kneel or get on our belly. We raise our right hand, and say, "Heil!"

That is our way. If there is a man, or men, we ought to respect, let us find them our self. We do not need to be converted. We ought to know wisdom by its fruits, and know knowledge by its proofs. We are not dogs. We are men, and we are smart, we are wise, and we are strong. When the truth is before us, we will know, and when a lie is before us, we will know. We do not need masters, we need elders and leaders whom we can either agree with, or say no to, because we are men. Not slaves, and not goyim.

The cattle are in the fields. I am in my home that I have built, and that is where you shall be as well. We are not goyim, and we will not kneel before a Jewish man who calls himself a god.

You don't say.

But you don't oppose Führerprinzip, do you?

I'm not the political type, to be honest.

I'm a man of the village, a simple one, who does not need to be deeply engaged in national politics. Of course, in these times, I do, we all do, but once the State is established, and there is peace and prosperity, I will not care much of politics. My right hand will be used for crafting more than it will be used for salutes to authority. I will be having a fun time in the village, organizing festivals, feasts, playing chess with my rivals in the beer halls, dancing in the evenings with the maidens and men, and at night, I will be with my wife, safe and secure inside my house, knowing that the Fuhrer is protecting us.

I do not wish to worship him, nor would I even be very engaged with national politics. I wish more to work at a village level, with the assumption that the Fuhrer is actually one of us, and not working to oppress, enslave, plunder, or genocide us.

And in the perfect world, that assumption would be true.

"MOTHERFUCKER" !!!

true aryan master race, huh?! just like jesus was a fuckin arab nomad & non-white, the so-called aryan race originated in INDIA!!!

but U…my little bitch….r white, like the rest of these whore-sons on 8ch!!!

so fuck_off & do something worthwhile in life worth ur real-biological-daddy's smut!!!

He’s just a Jew Jewing other Jews. He isn’t a nationalist. And it’s a shame because if he was he could actually lead a NWO run by him self. But he is too much of a Jew to do this.

A pointless war against NATO, apparently.

>against (((NATO)))
Pick one.

There is no such thing as a nationalist leading a (((NWO))), because it's inherently anti-nationalist. A nationalist would support self-governance of other white people.

Basically to restore Russia's relevancy on the world stage after the USSR fell Russia was in deep shit than it is now where (((Oligarchs))) with loyalties to US, EU, and Israel pretty much controlled Russian politics and economy.
Later on Putin comes in and jails, executes, and forces said (((Oligarchs))) to leave or bend the will too the Russian State.
Putin and by extension you can say the Russian government is neither /OurGuy/ nor /TheirGuy/. He might do some things pol thinks are good such as helping Assad fight against Israel and US from achieving the Oden Yinon and cuck the EU and the US in trade and geopolitics. However their are also some genuine concerns seeing as how he outlawed holocaust revisionism and jails Russian nationalists who probably some might be CIAniggers trying to destabilize the Russian state. I have no knowledge weather or not Putin supports Dugin's Eurasianist ideology which is basically a globalist NatBol movement that is very popular amongst the alt-kike such as Spencer in particular. Basically Putin is in for Russia's interests just like many leaders outside of the west(if you count Russia as outside of the west I personally don't). The world isn't like Disney movie where there are bad guys and good guys they're varying shades of gray all doing what they ideologically think is best for their interests, although Israel is the exception to this rule considering they pretty much are the bad guys.

Attached: Russia investigates if tsar was killed in a jewish ritual.png (602x565, 302.54K)