Since the James Fields trial is less than 5 days away, dubs he's found guilty...

Since the James Fields trial is less than 5 days away, dubs he's found guilty, trips he'll be proven innocent and quads that he'll be not only found innocent, but the entire Charlottesville narrative will fall apart and antifa will riot in the street.

ROLL

Attached: IMG_9455.JPG (747x747, 126.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/
youtube.com/watch?v=tzvB87Xnbes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's going to be found guilty of second degree murder amplified by hate crime. He will be sentenced to more than the maximum the law allows. Nothing will be done to prevent this.
He'll get a trial like the silk road guy who wasn't allowed any of his rights.

Attached: 4529814477412.gif (2048x1365 449.96 KB, 655.18K)

If the brake lights are lit you must acquit.

Attached: 1516074807504.webm (480x270 921.28 KB, 3.78M)

What rolls death penalty?

Lets start rolling for acquittal. It will give the lefties something to riot about.

Roll.

If he’s acquitted, everybody needs to say VROOM VROOM

NOT GUILTY AT CHARLOTTESVILLE

Hes obviously guilty
inb4; shut up kike/shill

Theres no evidence to support he was under attack prior to running over people, hes fucked. And even then if he was he'd still be facing upto 5-10 years.

Except maybe that aerial footage they wont release to the public…

ouch

im gonna go with….

….. guilty of lesser charge somehow, little to no media attention, etc.

Take my upboats, baste conservative minority voter.

Attached: 1508014734870.png (850x439, 547.49K)

I hope so user

Singles above 0 and below 1.

Acquittal it is.

He WOULD be acquitted with a change of venue. But the same judge that has it in for you gets to decide whether you deserve a change of venue.

The more you learn about "due process" the more attractive miitary tribunals become.

what aerial footage? post if you have it. If it shows he had an alternative root of escape that'll only make things worse.

There is footage of his car being struck by an antifa with a pole shortly before he steps on the gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U

Hi Zig Forums

Acquitted

I posted a goddamn link to a video with some aerial footage people in a thread with people talking about aerial footage and you call me Zig Forums. Goddamn kill yourself nigger.

Manslaughter

Daily reminder that James Bloom-Fields is a kike

even so, why not drive backwards in that instance? the courts will look for anything to say he intentionally randown a group of protesters without being in danger.

His parents should have paid for a trainer and nutritionist instead of that toy car.

An ANITFA member publicly admitted to chasing him with a rifle before the attack you sub-human KIKE. thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/

To the rest of you, post your best Charlottesville and ramming memes for good luck.

Attached: battle of charlottesville.png (623x447 9.94 MB, 373.63K)

Not murder, but he'll get a lesser charge for causing a ham's heart to give out.

Attached: Sam_Hyde_shows_up_at_the_Unite_the_Right_rally_in_Charlottesville.webm (854x480, 8.59M)

1. It was estimated that he was only driving 21 mph. In fact, the collision wasn't even enough to set off the airbags.

2. His taillights were on, showing signs of hesitation.

3. His car was hit twice by two different counter-protesters.

4. Those counter-protesters came there armed with the intent on causing violence.

5. Dwayne Dixon admitted that he menaced Fields with his car on west market street. This is something that he admitted this on his FaceBook and is further corroborated by an alt-right attendee who went on record and said that he saw Dwayne Dixon point the gun at him in his car, and he even did it in a more threatening and demonstrative way that he claimed he did on his FaceBook post.

6. He speeds up and plans on going west on market street, but the street is blocked off by counter-protesters, He can't go straight and he can't turn right, because it's a one way street. He's got only one way to go and that's towards the antifa mob. This is proven by helicopter surveillance footage. So he turns south onto 4th street, he goes up to 4th and main, he sees another antifa mob, he backs up and at this point he's trying to find a way to get the hell out of there and is lost. We know he's lost because in the pre-trial hearing he admitted that he'd never been to Charlottesville before, the town is filled with these one way streets, these streets are barricaded off, etc.

7. Every video from 4th and market shows antifa there. The reason this is important is because the prosecution is saying that he could've made an illegal u-turn around this one way street. I think that's asking way too much for a lost driver to do that.

8. He then proceeds to drive down 4th and water street

Go back to cuckchan varg posting piece of shit. 100% white and proud of it.

9. He's surrounded and proceeds to honk his horn before his car is hit twice and then the collision happens.

You can see ANTIFA attacking his car with baseball bats at the beginning of this video. https:// www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=qFR-iHmTWVo

What's antifa?

Attached: Beep Beep Fucker.jpg (550x298, 41.21K)

As much as that makes sense to sane people, it'll still be argued he should've cucked himself out of his vehicle and given it to the gunman if it was an attempted robbery. Just like ifJamal robs your house and his back is already out the window you can't shoot him without being charged for murder during burglary in certain states.

Oh yeah I forgot

10. Shut uo kike shill

Roll for acquittal. He's definitely le 59% muttface but his heart was in the right place and now an All American Landwhale Roastie is sleeping soundly in her grave, god bless him.

Attached: 3784687563487534.jpg (3200x1680, 1.06M)

Tfw this info exists but you know it will literally never be addressed at the trial

If you had read the rules and lurked for two years or more before posting you would know, but in all likelihood you are just another kike shill.

4U.

Attached: Dodge Challenger Commercial But Charlottesville ( Offensive Meme ).webm (640x360, 3.24M)

The only fault I can find with him is that he didn't eliminate more of them.

One more meme.

Attached: Sam Hyde Charlottesville.mp4 (1280x720, 7.32M)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Attached: samir al hajeeb strikes again.mp4 (600x360, 3.8M)

He'll walk

what about the elephant in the room, he didn't even fucking hit Heather Heyer??? he got into a car accident and she died of a heart attack because she was a fat fuck that got scared by the noise. how can they charge him with murder and call it the "Charlottesville car attack"? it's a media spin and it can't possibly hold up in court unless they block the presentation of all the evidence in his favor, instead it's some rigged Nuremberg trials-type indictment where the prosecution just goes off about "blah blah far right extremist car attack blah blah"? Either that or the jury is all black women

I recommend anons check out the wikipedia article on it, it's one of the most jewish articles on there, and that's saying something. It's a completely false narrative.

This.

Also, that brings me to my 11th point

11. Tell me how this isn't malicious prosecution on their part? They're charging him with 1st degree murder and he faces the DEATH PENALTY for fucks sake. First degree murder implies premeditation. Is there any evidence that he came there with the sole intent on plowing his car through a crowd of counter-protesters? Not as far as I'm aware. At best, it would be second-degree murder, but even that is a dodgy proposal.

Or even worse, white women.

If the professor refuses to be interviewed you must acquit.

Who's his Lawyer? Can we please get him to comment on this video?

All we''ve got to do is have him play the video in the court room. Also, showing the jury that Dixon was also at the scene where they tore down a statue could help, but I feel that the video would be enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzvB87Xnbes

This is his attorney. Denise Lunsford. Cantbowl has said that she's excellent. Lets hope she'll get Fields acquitted.

Oh fuck, forgot picture.

Attached: 1542764876696.jpg (1000x1267, 128.58K)

ROLLING FOR ALL CHARGES DROPPED

Attached: 1502579399296.webm (640x480, 919.87K)

That face is familiar. . .

Attached: Popper_Nose_2.jpg (350x257, 14.72K)

FYI
that purple car was parked there for awhile blocking the street

This one right here is a page classic.

GOTT MIT UNS

He's getting the death penalty. He will become a martyr

does she have an email?

>ITT not knowing Fields (((glowed))).
Charlottesville was a setup.

Attached: sandyhookcharlottesvillemother.jpg (1920x1005 173.46 KB, 232.66K)

judge moore has already let all 5 antifa off the hook and given all of our guys maximum sentences. they refused a change of venue request, and they are openly anti-White anti-Southern far left terrorists

odds are he will not get a fair trial. the only real question is "will he get the death penalty or not?" they are going to use him as a way to send a message

take note, the daily stormer will use the verdict as a way to demonize street action, the same way jews do, because they are shills

Attached: skull masks oejvoiejbvfr.png (834x888, 1.06M)

Anglin's Thai loveshack

I never thought I'd regret those filters being removed.

he was paid to act like he had pointed a gun at im or was threatening him.. ?
thats why he ran so mcuh when he still walks the streets and was confronted about it. I cant find the video, but someone came to his place, what did he have to say about him being in his work? "hes not supposed to be in here"

also, remember they bitched about her having broke ribs. remember they said he broke her ribs. he didnt break her ribs, or did he?! think about that, he played the do this fake thing with her, shes supposed to die. but they
.. but that makes me wonder, they were supposed to fake shit on her. but they broke her ribs.

did they do this not knowing what the fuck or pretending.gif

Attached: whale-cpr.gif (480x256, 1.48M)

rolling for death penalty

lel

The whale died of being overweight, and having a heart attack due to stress, not getting hit, but obviously that's too boring for ((​(MSM)))

I wonder if the trial will get any national media coverage other than just a quick blurbage.
Anyone think it will get nightly coverage and analysis?

nice bullshit. the tv doesnt explain anything. just cause tv said so is idk a tv retard logical fallacy. your just fuckign aretard

you didnt answer my question go fucking away. he killed her was a story for them. why lie and say he broke her ribs and killed her. isnt news supposed to be accurate or why dont you just stfu. i dont care what anything it or you has to say since you are all news. bullshit
btw gokys faggot

Attached: gokys.png (850x6034, 589.26K)

lel!
This one is FRESH MEAT!

The evidence that he was chased by antifa with a gun and he was fleeing for his life will be presented at the trial. This will set off a chain reaction the likes of which only kek can truly grasp.

He would be if the charge wasn't for first degree
they fucked up when that's what they charged him for
He's got a really good case since its obviously 2nd degree

The one on the helicopter….
That blew up hours later

KANGaroo courts.