H3h3productions Hired Shill Firm to Frame Critics as Anti-Semites

archive.is/keKur
write .as/z38ckovuvqlt1.md
h3h3productions Hired Reputation Management Firm to Frame Critics as Anti-Semites
imagine my shock
The following week, Ethan got back into a call with Gary, myself and my co-worker, Trent and explained in an exasperated tone that he had the perfect plan and all he needed us to do was act on it. After shouting at me and my boss, Ethan railroaded anything we said and encouraged us to implement a plan to make it look like all of his critics were attacking him from a purely anti-semitic angle, and that the attack on his brand and character was an Alt-Right conspiracy from 4chan. When we objected to the racial angle, he insulted Gary personally and told us we were “hacks” and “losers” before apologizing, throwing a chargeback our way, and ending the contract.

Attached: h3h3.jpg (1140x700, 177.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=6AKPp0tZhjY
routingnumber.com/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop your idol worship goy

Attached: Schlome.jpg (225x225, 12.62K)

e-celebs are cancer and you should use this as propaganda so normies stop talking about them

Attached: eaeff7e0e6e396dc6ba44280daddc415c4d3ffd5808e8df9919a56201d228521-pol.png (1313x775, 1.07M)

Good angle

Why are these shitfucks so popular, anyway? The faggot on the right always looks like what would happen if Gandalf raped Frodo and Frodo decided to keep the rape-baby.

Not to defend Kikery, but what is the proof. The link is just to some text document and a blog site.

I gotta admit, his wife is smoking hot.

Nasim is my waifu

Why do this young jewish couple have so many popularity tokens on the jewish propaganda site that took over from the jewish propaganda programming on tv when people got bored to death of that?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (655x764, 13.88K)

Shit, these kikes look like ugly goyim. I don't see any obvious facial features, any pointers?

thankfully shilled antisemitism is a parody of real antisemitism, so at least they can't ruin actual antisemitism by saying "he he this is just a shill he he we aren't really this b ad hehe"

Get new eyes.
The jew lip on the faggot and his eyes and socket structure alone make him look like he's about to slurp your foreskin matzo.

The nose is on both, and the bitch has the lips and the eyes too.

Shame Ican't see her ears.
Anyway, just consult your A wyatt manns, he's got them down, and hone your jewdar.

Attached: 178db-awyattmann.jpg (500x584 14.55 KB, 173.01K)

not using the nasim board >>>/greenbreeze/

She's so beautiful

It also helps when they say they're jewish.
@3:20

That's literally all it takes to become a youtumor.

Riding on the coattails of more popular youtubers such as pewdiepie

where_do_you_think_you_are.webm

(checked hard)
I know, this was a visual question, though.
Even jewgle spits out plenty of jewry on them.

The dead, eery eyes and dark features.

Short, sloped foreheads are a good indicator.

This too

Stop glamorizing these people/supposed events.

The mouth is a dead giveaway. They've self-selected for the "deceitful smile" genetic trait. When you see someone who's "smiling" by default chances are it's a deformed kike.

I was thinking that he is only good jew on planet.

Typical.

The guy looks like a faggot but he obliterated Ethan and exposed him for the unoriginal yiddish rat he always was.

This is a gift tbh. Signal boost to show norms that these kikes are just like the rest.

asscanNAZI's are not semites though, research proved they're Iranian (Persian) in origin.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
in fact jews are the antisemites since they murder palestinians every day who are semites

Attached: Ashkenazi Jew DNA-origin.jpg (709x797, 112.24K)

This is laughably fake, you guys are really gullible lmao

There's no such thing as a shemite. As shem is a made up fairy tale, as are most things fabrications when it comes to judaism and other hebrew nonsense. Noah never existed.

I for one am absolutely scandalized when ever I hear some fellow Goy being accused of anti-Semitism.
a SHOCKING charge that rustles my jimmies every time.
Oy vey, da poor jews
/s

Attached: 5590074117895666534390-53.jpg (770x530, 57.52K)

Those are Kurdish areas. They are reportedly closest in dna to Kurds. Kurds have no nation, existing in Turkey, Iraq, and Iran, but really are one

Is this thread not part of their plan, you know since we are "the alt-right."

>>>/cow/641664

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x496, 23.51K)

Don't have a single fuck to give Ari.

Kill yourself trannyposting cunt.

Attached: 126324395723.jpg (261x170, 14.81K)

Didn't this faggot piss himself that one time because Sam Hyde was in the same room as him?

Attached: doggo54864326874.jpg (3456x4320, 703.29K)

literally who?

Attached: 2317839819.jpg (529x529, 249.71K)

Fucking faggot.

oy vey

Attached: pinknasim.jpg (347x400 662.88 KB, 89.33K)

Holy shit they are even uglier IRL than in Payday 2.

get into the oven.

Of what? I don't watch his shit, what did he do? Why is he trying to hire a "reputation management firm"?

Not exactly.
80% of jews are ashkeNAZIm
The other 20% are genetic Arabs, Africans, Asians, and the like.
50% of ashkeNAZIm are from one paternal "semetic" Arab (Haplogroup J1) lineage and four different maternal European (Haplogroup K) lineages. The rest of the paternal lineages are from converts from the Caucasus (Haplogroup G). However, these niggers are so inbred that they only exist in these haplogroups as a few subclades, all of the Arabs in the entire world are from one of two or three subclades (families) and half of all the jews stem from this same genetic family line.

F-A-C-T Fact.
Josephus made that shit up, what he didn't steal from Sumer or Persia.
I usually argue in this order:

Attached: 12658249365.jpg (1936x1936, 1.6M)

Attached: 9c128468aec6c9195a36f730d02a896ae7cc86d856549388506c2965d44adc2a.png (1104x635, 1013.44K)

f*Moid spotted boys

H3h3 productions
Imagine my surprise

I fucking loathe e-celeb waifuism plebbitors but I'd rail her so hard.

Attached: 1521399799967.jpg (830x468, 22.28K)

these people only exist to have critics and datamine

Jewish ritual sacrifice is just an anti-semetic canard goy.

Attached: H3H3 youtubers killed a child.jpg (529x529, 200.33K)

They met at a holocaust museum. It's been mentioned in a few of their videos.
Hila is from Israel and has a face like she's guilty of torturing and killing children.
Cold. Dead. Stare.
Occasional fake semitic smile to appease the goyim.
They don't hide that they're jews so it's not a secret.
Their show is mostly about promoting other jews even when they give some of them "bad press."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x332, 129.89K)

As filthy of kikes as they are, at least they aren't pretending to be something they aren't. Unlike Sam Hyde, who's done way worse than they have.

so fuck ecelebs

Attached: 1526731778343.jpeg (1622x4177, 1.26M)

And yet that's the person they decided to steal from. Says a lot about them.

Come on now.

Yep, they're pushing jew jewtubers for every topic, cars? Here's some jew jewtubers doing car stuff, food? here's jews in jewyork doing food, etc.

And you believe what OP posted which has even less credibility? (most of the stuff in that pic has been confirmed to be from someone that was close with Sam).

Looks like OP is trying some semitic tricks himself

they post this in every (((h3h3))) thread Ive ever seen on the chans.
fucking pathetic.

Attached: 566583.jpg (700x482, 38.49K)

sounds legit

Attached: 131464086637.jpg (675x534, 145.99K)

What do you want more? She posted a pic of herself in /mde/ and posted pics of the bounced checks she got.
Why are Sam's dick suckers so obtuse? No wonder the Jews are winning.

Attached: dd41f7fa798b0d9212ddff1ede32c371e59d35922d3bbf9f08d58afbd7d79316.jpg (720x1280 134.46 KB, 88.42K)

the LLC and check numbers are valid BTW in case you are that autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=6AKPp0tZhjY

hey HEY

< this right here
was what gave him his go. i think he paid off a stupid fuckign sellout gradeaundera to start all this shit. and the shit that started it to anyway, i dotn know cant even remember what happened in that. but it was either fake or blown up like anybody gave a fuck. this DRAMA bullshit always burns itself out.

BUT LOOK AT IT NOW

hello Ethan

Attached: dats_rite.png (342x600, 294.26K)

I don't give a flying fuck where they are from, all that matters is what they are now.

He's right, waifufagging a turko/mongol weirdo is gay.

Hyde is just a funny meme.
I'm sure he is into spirit cooking and other stuff like pretty much everyone else on TV does.
Doesn't change the fact that the soyboy in OP is a complete loser, and deserves to be mocked.

gr8 post kike

Well he used to be kinda funny 3 years ago before he discovered reddit, when he finally accepted he wasn't funny anymore he started making his podcast thing and has held on to it, but I really don't understand how he is still relevant these days, especially after he's been exposed time and time again as the jewish snake he is.

whats her opinion on south africa

How the fuck is this e-celeb bullshit still up

The LLC may be but I ran the check number and it's totally made up, fake, not real.

then you are a retard that probably put in the numbers wrong.

Another day, another cohencidence.

routingnumber.com/ the routing part 011900571 is valid at least.

A full year's worth of Q shit and you still dont know a fucking LARP when you see one.

Proof that it's a larp? Cause it's already been established that Channing is the one who made most of these claims.

I'm shocked

I provided the link to the study.
I am also aware that Palestinian Arabs were the jews of the Levant era but switched to Islam centuries later because Rome wasn't allowing messianic judasim to flourish throughout the empire but replaced it and pharisaical talmudic judaism with christianity. Only Arabs, Bedouins and Palestinians can claim to be Semitic in origin where as the ashkenazim jews are buy in large Iranian in origin as discovered by PCA analysis. Going further the mtDNA study shows mixing with Southern Italian, Greek and northern Slavic cultures which explains the origin of yiddish
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 315.83K)

Knowing they are not Semitic in origin is a powerful defense for you when the claim of antisemitism comes up when criticizing a jew

The girl posting this everywhere admitted she had a relationship with Sam 9 years ago and she is obviously still obsessed with him trying to make everyone hate him so she can have him for herself

Still more credibility than what op posted. Not to mention outside stuff verifying what she says (like the stuff with Marky)

The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic. At first they calculated on the stupidity of their adversary. Then, when they could find no other way out, they played stupid themselves. …Whenever you attacked one of the apostles, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the
next moment reconstituted itself. If you struck such an annihilating blow that, observed by the audience, he had no
choice but to agree with you, and thus you thought you had taken one step forward, the next day your amazement would
be great. The Jew knew nothing at all about yesterday and repeated his same old twaddle as though nothing had
happened; if you angrily challenged him on this, he could not remember a thing other than he had demonstrated the
correctness of his assertions on the previous day.
Many times I stood there astonished.
I didn’t know what to be more amazed at: their verbal agility or their art in lying.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Attached: 20181123_110811.jpg (260x375, 73.38K)

Have you ever seen a pro-ZOG/Bannon/Trump thread ever removed from here?

Checked.

Wait a minute
You got a dog in this fight, fag?

Attached: (you).mp4 (480x360, 89.83K)

Lmao you're defending that ratfaced kike like your life depends on it. Even if this thread's fake it's good to spread the message regardless; fuck these painfully unfunny idiots.

She's only 4% jewish. Half Iraqi and a mixture of Mediterranean DNA.

Knew he was a rat fuck after that shit he pulled with his old "friend" Jontron on his podcast. Used to think he had his head screwed on decently, but the jew reveals his true nature as he always does.

That, or it's just California. California destroys everyone.

He's one of the more human looking jews, like Harrison Ford.

Ethan literally pays people to shill for him on basket repair forums and cover up his jewish tricks.
Its even in the OP
>(((reputation management)))

Attached: 142572874162.jpg (480x376, 40.23K)

Oh, this I can answer: because the board is shit and has been for years now. I laugh because it's the best these Rottenchild kike fucks can do with SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS FUCKING LOSERS.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEMSTAAAAAAAAR

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1065866602455937025

Attached: IWKEMi46YthP1ODO.mp4 (720x720, 7.58M)

That's a shame.

Attached: v goes outside to exercise.webm (960x540, 7.79M)

What would you expect from such a jewess? Its "my fellow White people and I stole the black's land" now the White people need to pay for it, also "we" Whites are the 1% who own everything and must pay reparations for the pride of the oppressed.

Wow, Keem really is a retarded gnome