TRUMP HAS CLOSED THE ENTIRE BORDER THREAD THEME SONG It was Almost Heaven,...

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

TRUMP HAS CLOSED THE ENTIRE BORDER
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-22/trump-signs-order-closing-border-mexico-authorizing-lethal-force
Yesterday we reported that president Trump had authorized troops stationed at the border to act in a law enforcement capacity to “perform those military protective activities that the Secretary of Defense determines are reasonably necessary” to protect border agents, including “a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention. and cursory search.”
That wasn't all: speaking to reporters at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the president said on Thursday that he also signed an order to close the U.S. border with Mexico, adding that he’s authorized troops to use lethal force against migrants who attempt to enter the U.S.
"The whole border,” he clarified. "I mean the whole border. And Mexico will not be able to sell their cars into the United States where they make so many cars at great benefit to them, not at great benefit to us."
THREAD THEME SONG
It was Almost Heaven, California
Pacific Ocean, Sacramento River
Life was good there, to raise a family
Then the flood gates opened, multicultural disease

Borders Closed, Send Them Home
To The Place They Belong
Sinaloa or Chihuahua
Send Them Home. Borders Closed

Manifest Destiny, Stands Before Us
Holy Birthright, for our sons and for our daughters
We must move quickly, losing ground too fast
Make America Great Again, before our time is past

To The Place They Belong
Sinaloa or Chihuahua

I hear a voice, in our darkest hour he calls us,
Donald Trump reminds me of our home in better days
Browsing Alt Right sites I get a feeling that we’ve gotta save the USA
U S A

To The Place They Belong
Sinaloa or Chihuahua

Other urls found in this thread:

myappalachianlife.blogspot.com/2011/07/patriotism-appalachian-value.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
45thdivisionmuseum.com/History/SwastikaToThunderbird.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qN7woD0rlAE
archive.is.FMcYm
youtube.com/watch?v=0oIMSvHmNCA
stream.me/npcanon88

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Best thing Trump has done so far?

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Only thing.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Attached: gondola-nuke.webm (3.28 MB, 800x600)

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Stop spamming this kike, make a fucking general mutt.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Try again.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Fantastic!

David Evans
David Evans

Unironically posting posting this TRSodomite shit while only providing half of the information in the article.

According to Bloomberg, Trump signed the order two days ago and that "I’ve already shutdown parts of the border" warning that the entire border may be closed if conflict with migrants escalates.
Still, details were missing as the White House hasn’t released the order and Trump wasn’t clear about his directive.

Typical tricks, Trumpnigger.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

I'll be even more impressed if he starts doing something about "legal" migration, but I won't hold my breath.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

I can almost here the leftist screeching already. Trump sure has his moments.

Attached: trump-dance.webm (2.92 MB, 720x720)

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Holy shit, Trump actually did something good. I didn't think he'd ever do it.

Attached: f7216475d895a45f0a704bd31a4dc711.jpg (324.15 KB, 1313x582)

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

hoping it wasn't malicious but definitely was misleading

Attached: border.jpg (382.43 KB, 621x2573)

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

inb4 nothing happens

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Yeah. Until the executive order is released there's nothing to celebrate.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Don't worry, some faggot from the 9th circuit will block it and Trump will go back to tweeting and sucking Jewish cock.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

kikebush yids continue to play both sides

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

CLOSE THE BORDER: STEP ONE
MOVE THE BORDER TO THE SOUTHERN MOST TIP OF SOUTH AMERICA: THE FINAL STEP

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Why are you allowing so-called News sources to define and describe the world? Citizen journalism half a mile or so from the border with live-streaming cameras are probably 100% legal and shouldn't be in the way of any activities. Where are the independent photographers and investigators?
Unless in the Land of the Free you need a loicense for that, but surely that's not impossible to get.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

It's always too good to be true, the entire border is not closed as of yet
FTA:
warning that the entire border may be closed if conflict with migrants escalates.
"If we find that its uncontrollable,” he said, “if we find that it gets to a level where we are going to lose control or people are going to start getting hurt, we will close entry into the country for a period of time until we can get it under control."

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

hummm,

Attached: 2n8qjy.jpg (74.89 KB, 750x500)

John Powell
John Powell

Hey Intel-niggers and alphabet-niggers
Look around
Notice what's not there?
Niggers
Know why?
Because they're stupid

Attached: blacksuicide.jpg (26.85 KB, 450x337)

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

too late. nothing already happened

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

I'll believe it when I see it.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

you, gab you gun and bible
follow me, shit about to get real
The grammar is atrocious.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

I seriously thought that was a meme I didn't recognize.

Carter King
Carter King

One thing's for sure: yids are pissed

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

TRUMP HAS CLOSED THE ENTIRE BORDER
Thank you Jesus.

Attached: 300-.jpg (653.3 KB, 1920x1200)

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Got pictures of the salt mountain yet?

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

deez nuts

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

If this is not just an act and he really means it this time, I am prepared to forgive him for all his earlier weakness and inaction.
And if/when a treasonous judge blocks this, he needs to get rid of this traitor by any means. Opening our borders to a foreign nation is
an act of treason
And treason is punishable by death. There are MILLIONS of Americans who would volunteer for the opportunity to execute these treasonous judges.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

The US already tried step 2 around the end of the 19th century.
They ended up making a collection of unstable shitholes.
Thanks again.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

Millions who would volunteer to build for nothing even.

I want to see what happens now that he's blocked by the 9th circus.

Camden Green
Camden Green

they tried annexing the entirety of the Americas by doing the exact opposite of that
Okay, go away.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

I agree.
These treasonous bastards need to be arrested and shot. If Trump really wants to Make America Great Again, he needs to overthrow the tyranny of the judge.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

maybe gov moonbeam is right for once in his goddamn life when he says the wall is going to be built to keep amerisharts in?

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

We are in all likelihood still looking at an inevitable civil war with global implications.
Don't ignore the lessons of John Titor. It is an inevitable crux, tolerance exploited by demons versus those led by the Holy Spirit. Even if your not religious, you still understand the value of free helicopter rides to preserve what is right.
Now is not the time for celebration but preparation.

Attached: jesus-icon.png (243.7 KB, 291x404)

William Walker
William Walker

AMEN.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

We are in all likelihood still looking at an inevitable civil war with global implications.
user. Rhodesia and South Africa prove that no amount of demographic reduction will get whites to fight back.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Rhodesia and South Africa whites were NEVER above 20% demographically

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

I disagree.
myappalachianlife.blogspot.com/2011/07/patriotism-appalachian-value.html

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Is this the day we start winning?

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

WHERE IS THE WALL DONALD?
NOT THE ONE IN ISRAEL
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A WALL

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

I'm certainly ready for one.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

As long as there's a White elite on top, even 80% nog countries can flourish. But with democracy…

Attached: muhrainbow.jpg (13.99 KB, 245x138)

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

John Titor
Don’t ignore a Failed demoralization psyop

FSB, please go.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Yes, and?
Sorry, what does that have to do with the topic? We're talking about "what percentage of the population to whites have to be before they fight back as a racial group?" and the answer is "there is no minimum percentage to cause this to happen."

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

A basic set of deuce gear/2 canteens on a belt with suspenders with an ass pack at least.
One pump action shotgun.
Preferably a reloading kit w/powder, primers, shot and slugs.
Topographical maps of your aoo laminated and kept in your deuce gear.

Attached: 12slug.jpg (26.19 KB, 480x360)

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

80% is probaly a bit high.

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

who said that? No one said that.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Your asking what percentage of the white population will engage in an outright race war?
Very few.
What percentage will engage in an outright full on guerilla war to preserve the original constitution and the rights it gauntness?
A whole fucking lot, including minorities who don't give a fuck about your racial preferences, but who are likely to support segregation under a constitutional government.

Attached: 1200px-Marine-Raiders-insignia.svg.png (216.97 KB, 1200x1488)

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

gauntness?
Guarantees

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

yes and?
If whites were never a majority in said country, then you can't use said country as (((proof))) that accelerationism doesn't work or that whites will never fight back.
Otherwise you sound like a demoralization faggot

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

What percentage will engage in an outright full on guerilla war to preserve the original constitution and the rights it gauntness? A whole fucking lot.
user. What evidence do you have of this? SEVENTY YEARS we've gone without anyone doing a goddamn thing, anywhere in the world. OVER A HUNDRED YEARS in the US. I want to believe you guys so much. I want to believe that the economy WILL collapse so bad that we can start to physically take our country back. There's just no evidence of it. My life has been ruined by memory loss, so I turned to the truth. I only have truth to guide me, and you put truth through the same ringer every single time, so you know it's real. I just don't have any evidence of these claims, so I reject them off-hand because they make me feel good.
If whites were never a majority in said country, then you can't use said country as (((proof))) that accelerationism doesn't work
I see your point now, thanks. I'll have to think a bit more, but I'm leaning toward agreeing with your premise.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Its good to hear that you're probably not a shill.
Please be aware when I say "If whites were never a majority in said country" I am referring to how whites were not even 20% at most in Rhoedesia/SA.

I feel your frustration user. White people are incredibly brainwashed and the majority will never wake.

But if you need evidence of guerilla tactics in recent years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

They even do damage control in the article saying "little to no impact" yet AT&T issued a $250K reward for info and that doesn't even include what the cops offered.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

OY
VEY

He already possibly is. There is an EO that he's openly discussed to "redefine" birthright citizenship to the original intent. This will end up at the Supreme Court hopefully after the goblin dies. If the 14th amendment is interpreted from an originalist standpoint- the man actually just solved the demographic problem of the US and at least a quarter of the shitskins that meandered over here looking for a hand out get to go back. and the Civil War will start that evening

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

Nobody should be thinking about this from a nation-wide perspective at this point. The United States is fake. It's never been a legitimate country and it will soon begin to split up like it was always meant to be in the first place. The founders never intended for federal power to manifest the way it does in the modern United States.

What will happen is people who are pro-active will form groups, which will forms collectives, which will conglomerate in an area where they can perpetuate their way of life without disturbance. If/when federal centralization ends, they can then defend their community with lethal force and establish a nation. There will probably be more than one of these, for both the left and the right.

James Williams
James Williams

American Whites got pretty ornery in the 60’s and 70’s fighting the civil rights/forced integration stuff.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

borders closed
Hmm I remain skeptical.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

There is an EO that he's openly discussed to "redefine" birthright citizenship to the original intent. This will end up at the Supreme Court
The problem is that the intent is already publicly known. The authors of the amendment explicitly stated that it doesn't apply to illegals. Every single human being in this country, including Harry Reid himself, knew this up to 1993. It magically changed after that. No EO is needed. All Trump LEGALLY has to do is to tell all government facilities, "You will no longer be issuing SSNs or domestic birth certificates to children of illegals." In essence, nothing, legally. He can't be punished for this, and he can't be stopped from doing it. We know why he isn't doing it, though.
Sure, but look how that turned out. They eventually just accepted it.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

The authors of the amendment explicitly stated that it doesn't apply to illegals.
I forgot to mention that this is in the public record and was stated on the floor of Congress. So was Harry Reid's comment that reiterated it.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

I understand. I believe I was one of the first to put forth that Trump might just be a relief valve to put off the inevitable.
I've been lied to my whole fucking life. I don't trust any motherfucker, especially any motherfucker that says anything close to what I want to hear.
But unfortunately, I had a religious experience back in the late 80's that made it clear to me that "something" is paying attention. And that faith is real. We don't know how it works, we don't get to win the fucking lottery, but we have faith we don't have to worry about what to eat or drink or what to wear.
Now translate into all fucking sick shit we know about globalists using children for currency. All the fucking shit about the fucking finders, the fucking McMartin trials, the banned documentary, and on and on it fucking goes.
Deep fucking waters of faith, when even all religion looks like pure fucking bullshit.
All I can honestly tell you is have faith, like a drunk, in something higher, and make sure your fucking prepared. Get your deuce gear ready, keep your fucking shotgun oiled. Even if its for someone else.
Fuck. You.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

FSB, please go.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Have we all missed that the Troops left the border?

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Did they or was that fake news?

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

life in boston seemed it was pretty /comfy/ back then for the average working class potato nigger

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Well Europe + North America make around 19% of the Earth population and yet it's still not the Planet of the Apes. (Reminder Mexico is part of North America)

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

this whole thread of shills.

BACK TO TOPIC:

The president said on Thursday that he also signed an order to close the U.S. border with Mexico, adding that he’s authorized troops to use lethal force against migrants who attempt to enter the U.S.

"The whole border,” he clarified. "I mean the whole border. And Mexico will not be able to sell their cars into the United States where they make so many cars at great benefit to them, not at great benefit to us."

Sound good so far.

Attached: trump-double-dragon-style.png (654.59 KB, 639x632)

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Yeah. Then they integrated the schools and you had to pay 5k a year for catholic school or move to the suburbs.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

all this talk about beaners is making me hungry for some nachos

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Did an illiterate nigger make this?

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Did an illiterate nigger make this?

probably some vodka nigger, I suspect most the MAGApedes here are either vodka niggers or israelis

Attached: 07f2b0b13051496f78d3fb925a5c8baf6cc4c4b069e5a782b5f6a7a04b60bd09.jpg (2.24 MB, 4032x3024)

John Murphy
John Murphy

one step forward one step back two forward three back four forward four back I don't know what to think of the motherfucker anymore, I'm just watching the cluster and laughing.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Yeah. Then they integrated the schools and you had to pay 5k a year for catholic school or move to the suburbs.

now the paddys are dying off from abusing opiates, they should of just stuck to abusing alcohol and their women like the good ol days

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

muh cars
tbh 90s Nissans were much more kuwaii and reliable when they were built in Japan and Tennesse. It all went down when Pedro started to build them in Aguascalientes, Mex.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

vodka nigger
Please define what the fuck is a 'vodka nigger'.
If it involves v8 and vodka, I'm sure I could work as an ambassador.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

i'd probably beat the fuck outta my woman too if she looked like kellyanne conway awooooo!!

Attached: afp-ke9pr.jpg (32.89 KB, 526x350)

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Yeah, there’s a big opioid abuse problem among the Irish in the Boston area.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

vodka nigger

Attached: kдk.jpg (36.02 KB, 590x518)

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Please define what the fuck is a 'vodka nigger'.

russians, slavs or wtfever you call em

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

BOARDER CLOSED 2 Days Ago

Lethal Force authorized

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

I prefer to call them the Mongol hordes.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

filtered, nobody cares you maganigger

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

oh fuck, trump did something good for once, good job blumpf

Attached: 38632114618fc8f6cb21a816111c94a3fc381db0f86432323ded49e67383521c.gif (800.27 KB, 500x500)

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

the fuck trigger you babies about my post? civicism will not work, period. Neither will a HURRRwite ethnostate, because "white" is not a thing outside the new world. You stupid, stupid fucks deny the original Americans who fought the revolutionary war their actual heritage. 99% of the people in America have no connection to the original colonists or the fighters in the revolutionary war, regardless of whether they're white or not. You do not belong here, plain and simple, and because God rules the universe, the truth will prevail. The United States is a lie, it was never meant to be, just like the EU. It will break up eventually because of the fact it is based on a lie. Whether it breaks up peacefully or with tens of millions of dead depends on whether people want to accept harsh reality or not.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

we're talking about vodka niggers right now, go fuck yourself

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

again. Fuck. You.
And your fucking bullshit.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

ah fuck you lefty man

Attached: 38b470c0a7dd56f15771b935e7046f5a791da03ba0281c5d755097d2eb34efcd.jpg (26.38 KB, 576x432)

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

the fuck trigger you babies about my post?

keep making threads about the somali bitch who just got elected lol a few nonwhites name the jew and the magakikes go apeshit lol

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

filtered and global reported for posting loli porn, enjoy your ban

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

you morons have absolutely no clue what is going on in the world, this thread, or even my post. Why are you even talking? Is it because every time you try to talk to someone IRL you are told to fuck off?

Here's a tip, just engage in constructive conversation instead of pissing your pants and crying.

Christian Green
Christian Green

God bless John Denver.

Attached: Meme-1399833297.jpg (37.54 KB, 374x400)
Attached: Meme-783785496.jpg (7.2 KB, 420x236)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

I like this thread.
Jamalberg appoves.
Fuck all you faggots. Happy fucking Thanksgiving you patriots.
Gear up and be ready. If nothing happens, expect it the next day.

Attached: 300-fight-scene-workout.jpg (730.01 KB, 1920x800)

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Gear up and be ready. If nothing happens, expect it the next day.

nothing is gonna happen except for when I save up to buy some land super cheap innawoods with mah waifu while the civnats get eaten alive by their based black conservatives

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Sounds temporary at best.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

Nobody cares who you filter, kike pol larper.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

1 post by this id

changing proxies again rabbi?

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

cep't for when…
Then it's already too late.
Nobody gives a fuck about your "plans". Shit changes in a heartbeat. You need to be plugged in, connected to the Holy Spirit, humble enough to understand what it's saying in real time, and with enough enough faith to respond when seconds count.
Stop playing.

Attached: 7e9.jpg (27.44 KB, 500x481)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

You seem butthurt

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

Nobody gives a fuck about your "plans". Shit changes in a heartbeat. You need to be plugged in, connected to the Holy Spirit, humble enough to understand what it's saying in real time, and with enough enough faith to respond when seconds count.

indeed, for all I know tomorrow some drunk beaner could plow right into me as i'm goin for a walk

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Attached: allowed-residence-illegally-settled-jewish-lawyers-government-positions.jpg (604.95 KB, 1920x405)

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Yet you ip-hopped just to tell him that

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

100% for realsies this time!!!

Until I see it, I'm chalking it up as his usual all bark and no bite. How many times did he say something would WOULD happen against immigration and it never happens?

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Well, if your some fucking commie degenerate liberal I'm sure you have a plan to ensure that no human being is allowed to operate a vehicle within a hundred miles of you. That only an a.i. is allowed to plow snow or clean streets in your vicinity.
Congrats, your mixed race, donor provided child will grow up knowing you did everything possible to ensure that it has the best opportunity for being a completely submissive npc according to your will.
For however short of a period that lasts.

Attached: shield.jpg (26.27 KB, 480x360)

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

he didn't actually close the whole border. just parts.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Yeah, no.

Camden Green
Camden Green

being a completely submissive npc according to your will
Not trying to start a religious argument but you just described christians living "god's will"

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

But Eric Swalwell will nuke you!

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Well, if your some fucking commie degenerate liberal I'm sure you have a plan to ensure that no human being is allowed to operate a vehicle within a hundred miles of you. That only an a.i. is allowed to plow snow or clean streets in your vicinity.

fortunately my neck of the woods hasn't devolved into a complete commie shithole, just yet…..

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

why do you kick against the goads you fucking faggot?
Bringing Order out of Chaos

Nationalize the banking system
End banking usury for U.S. citizens

Nationalize the media
Ban international firms.

Promote national firms.
The firms exist as competition and to provide jobs for the people, not to feed the internationalists.

Make pornography illegal

Guaranteed minimum income with guaranteed employment [job creation through basic labor jobs like community gardens, street sweeping, etc. Would replace all forms of welfare]

End forced desegregation
[Recongnition of the reality that different races have different racial characteristics]
Create a "Domestic Dependent Sovereign Nation" within the U.S. for Black people, similar in status to Native American Tribes.
Desegregation simply doesn't work. Forcing blacks and whites into a pretend homogeneity has failed dramatically and both races would be better served by giving blacks their own sovereign state within the U.S., where they can elect their own leaders and not feel pressured to conform to unrealistic white standards.

Openly promote Jewish immigration to Israel
Part of bringing to an end U.S. financial support to Israel

Create "every citizen armed" civil militia

Create a "Judge Dredd" State sanctioned position, authorized to carry out extrajudicial punishments, for every State within the United States.

Penalize childbirth out of wedlock while promoting birth control

Create Nationalized adoption program to phase out abortion
Part of penalizing single motherhood would be mandatory adoption of single parent children into functioning 2 parent families.

[Needs a stance on outsourcing, tobacco, alcohol and any business that harms the country (aka all sorts of swindlers and charlatans, GMO/hormone food growers, etc.)]
Make all alcohol and tobacco advertising illegal.

Focus on creating healthy family environments including benefits of alcohol and tobacco abstinence.

[Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: Constitutional Convention

Prohibit congress from regulating activity that occurs wholly within one state.
Require Congress to balance its budget.
Prohibit administrative agencies from creating federal law.
Prohibit administrative agencies from pre-empting state law.
Allow a two-thirds majority of the states to override a U.S. Supreme Court decision.
Require a seven-justice super-majority vote for U.S. Supreme Court decisions that invalidate a democratically enacted law
Restore the balance of power between the federal and state governments by limiting the former to the powers expressly delegated to it in the Constitution.
Give state officials the power to sue in federal court when federal officials overstep their bounds.
Allow a two-thirds majority of the states to override a federal law or regulation.]

Nationalism, love of ones Nation, must have an almost religious zeal to it.

Unrevised:
Order out of Chaos

Bringing order out of chaos

Nationalize the banking system

End banking usury for U.S. citizens

Nationalize the media

Ban international firms.

Promote national firms.

The firms exist as competition and to provide jobs for the people, not to feed the internationalists.

Make pornography illegal

Guaranteed minimum income with guaranteed employment [job creation through basic labor jobs like community gardens, street sweeping, etc. Would replace all forms of welfare]

End forced desegregation

[Recongnition of the reality that different races have different racial characteristics]

Create a "Domestic Dependent Sovereign Nation" within the U.S. for Black people, similar in status to Native American Tribes.

Openly promote Jewish immigration to Israel

Part of bringing to an end U.S. financial support to Israel

Create "every citizen armed" civil militia

Penalize childbirth out of wedlock while promoting birth control

Create Nationalized adoption program to phase out abortion

Part of penalizing single motherhood would be mandatory adoption of single parent children into functioning 2 parent families.

No gay adoptions

No promotion of any gay or any other degenerate lifestyle as being "normal"

[Needs a stance on outsourcing, tobacco, alcohol and any business that harms the country (aka all sorts of swindlers and charlatans, GMO/hormone food growers, etc.)]

Make all alcohol and tobacco advertising illegal.

Focus on creating healthy family environments including benefits of alcohol and tobacco abstinence.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

The trucks are made in TN again now. Now if only they could find a way to bring the D23 to America.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

rehashing the same lolbergian autism decades old

how about chaos out from the jew world order you absolute retard, even kekistani faggots somewhat get this

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

99% of the people in America have no connection to the original colonists or the fighters in the revolutionary war
1. Objectively false, simply by pure mathematics.
2. I happen to be a certified Son of the Revolution, in fact. My ancestors fought in the continental army. There aren't many who keep certification up to date, no, but there are plenty of originals left.
The United States is a lie, it was never meant to be, just like the EU.
Diametrically opposite concepts.

Jacob White
Jacob White

"lolbergian"
While I will undoubtedly masturbate to that distinction at a latter and more comfortable time, it will be with the realization that who ever thought of it needs dotr.
I'm here for you. [even though it will just be to capture you involuntarily shitting your self during execution.]

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

So you're a christian, a lolberg, and a psycho.
Or just a larper.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Technically I'm not a Christian, because I don't abdicate any of my beliefs to any kind of generalized religious belief. I believe specifically in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for my sins, and don't rely on anyone else to interpret what that means to me on a personal, individual, or moment to moment basis.
I was coined the name "Jamalberg" while advocating for a "Black Nation" within the United States, similar to what already exists for Native Americans.
Since the precedence was already established for Native Americans it seemed simple to forward that privileged status to those whose descendants where brought here against their wills. Allowing them to create a domestic dependent Nation under the United States, similar to the Indian Nations already existing under the Commerce Clause of the Constitution.
I've never been tested, but yeah, I'm probably a psycho.Tell me specifically what it is about a psycho that alarms you?

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

This is codemonkey.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Tell me specifically why I should care about ANY of the bullshit you just typed?
niggers on reservations
FUCKING LOL
Maybe back following the civil war when their population was low. Good luck getting those bastards moved out to middle-of-nowhere now.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

That's delusional.
I'm capable of windows 7 and tor. Expand your thinking.
"Ermergerd, flipflops."
That's your post.
Make a fucking argument.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

You retarded. Your programmer should be fired, bot.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

ib4 trump_touching_wall.jpg

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

So you're a christian, a lolberg, and a psycho.

Or just a larper.

<pic related

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (159.94 KB, 1057x947)

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

.>>12456992
a.i. shutdown
I don't know what that means.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Natives in the US are subsidized. Tax free and welfare. Shit like that. Face it, we're already paying all that shit to niggers already, so none of that would change much. I'd use propaganda to get them to move. "Time to get out of the hood that the white man created for you. Now you can move to some Wakanda-esque place (that we've quarantined) inside the US. A nation of blacks for blacks. Lots of gibs." Throw a couple of smiling nogs doing successful things into your advert and they'll relocate themselves. Once they've rounded themselves up, we let evolution run it's course with them. Just like the Native Americans, they'll eventually go extinct.

Brandon James
Brandon James

While I will undoubtedly masturbate to that distinction at a latter and more comfortable time, it will be with the realization that who ever thought of it needs dotr.

I'm here for you. [even though it will just be to capture you involuntarily shitting your self during execution.]

top le edge posting right here, do your parents know that you're up past your bedtime?

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

It means these are the actual edgy faggots posting on Zig Forums IRL.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Plop 'em in a designated area in the black belt. Minimize the amount of population displacement. Offer gibs for those outside the boundary to move to their new ethnostate.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Good move. Just remember that wars cannot be won from a purely defensive disposition. Good luck to him.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Yeah, this is good

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Lol look at this bot calling me a bot

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

he actually did something
I'm genuinely surprised. Now let's see if it sticks.

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (79.29 KB, 1948x1096)

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Implying the (((democrats))) would allow their largest and most loyal voting block to decrease.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

They're just gonna keep popping out babbies

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

It would all change. One thing about Blacks, they are binary. A better deal, even if it outweighs free shit, is still a better deal.
Niggers will become [good] dads if they are fucking rewarded for it.
Natives operate specific Sovereign Nations under the Untited States. They may have gotten away with shit in the past, but that is changing.
Under Jamalberg that shit would change permanently, because we would have Dredd style justices. Judgement, nqa. Judge Roy Bean would be proud of ol' Jamalberg.
My parents are dead. I'm two years into Gen X faggot.
Yes.
Yes. Whatever faggot.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

implying the (((democrats))) would still hold power in our hypothetical fantasy land scenario
They'd be on their way back to Israel at this point.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

My parents are dead.

but yet they're alive in some alternate timeline

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

It means these are the actual edgy faggots posting on Zig Forums IRL
Are you purposely being obtuse, that was cuckchan minus one chink from /v/. No one from full/pol/ showed up

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Jesus, what the fuck would that even be like? My dad was the commander of the 45th, my mom was schizophrenic.
45thdivisionmuseum.com/History/SwastikaToThunderbird.html
I'd call it inevitable.
Either way, fuck you and your bullshit. With all due respect.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Make pornography illegal
Love the idea, but it'll make all the porn addicts and that dopamine rush from masturbation does become addictive, almost as addictive as cocaine. go ape shit. Save it for phase 2 or 3.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

This is usually the first thing people lose their shit about.
Nope, dotr.
Shit fucks people up.
It's always compromise. Give a little slack here, a little slack there.
The only slack Jamalberg gives is with free helicopter rides.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

No one from full/pol/ showed up

sure thing buddy lol

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

sorry fren

*bro hug*

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

Rolling for Trump pulling this off.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

There's nothing to be sorry about. Mourn something that matters.
Life.
Fuck the dumb shit.

Attached: 62606-excalibur-1.jpg (670.75 KB, 1280x720)

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

yeah it sounds too good to be true and would mark a significant departure from Trump's actions thus far

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

(((Holy Spirit)))
/christian/index.html

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

This is a video from today showing US Border Patrol agents (probably spics) opening a gate to let the migrants in:

Oliver King
Oliver King

Some things you must experience on your own. No one can hold your hand.
To understand the difference between dogma and faith requires an individual investment that can only be measured by the fruit one bears.
No one else can tell you if you have it, but you can easily recognize it in others.

Attached: Eugène-Delacroix---St-Michael-defeats-the-Devil---WGA06220.jpg (128.7 KB, 1176x900)
Attached: excalibur-1981-14-g.jpg (161.85 KB, 1200x793)
Attached: hesse.jpg (20.75 KB, 200x298)

James White
James White

He probably shut down the crossings where the jewcaravan is trying to grease in. The entire border with Mexico is not shut down. If the EO does that and it’s true, and Trump actually goes “shut it down hombres” then I’ll give him credit. Just this once.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

When your mom finally closes her legs, will you make a thread about that too?

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

He probably shut down the crossings where the jewcaravan is trying to grease in.

Not sure about that. This video is from today. Border Patrol agents are opening a gate to let the migrants in:

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Scared, moishe?

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

I honestly can't understand how there's any debate about believing anything Trump says. Dude is nothing but hot air.

Attached: MAGA-in-2018-Expanded.jpg (218.99 KB, 1224x688)

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Dude is nothing but hot air.

hes the great white hope for every single boomer out there

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Dude
Biggest fucking sellouts.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

To understand the difference between dogma and faith requires an individual investment that can only be measured by the fruit one bears.
IOW: It's impossible to know when you've lost your mind until you've done it AND admitted it to yourself.

make porn addicts upset
Good.
multiple 'phases'
Nigger, what demographics are you looking at? We are less than a decade before it's full-on civil conflict or die scenario, assuming we aren't there right now.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Triggered by the word 'dude'
Fucks sake user.
Checked for civic nationalism is poison.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

IOW: It's impossible to know when you've lost your mind until you've done it AND admitted it to yourself.
I don't speak fucking "Oprah" please interpret.
Triggered by the word 'dude'
Yes.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Everyone please spread this video which shows US Customs and Border Patrol traitors opening a gate to allow migrants in. This happened today, Nov. 22.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

If you have faith in that, then you're religious. Come to Christ.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Do they still have jobs?

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

I don't speak fucking "Oprah" please interpret.
Oh, you know how to speak, you're just retarded; and yes, you do require translation to functional human language, and you are quite welcome. No charge this time.

Yes
See? Dude, you're fucking retarded.

Anyway, good job making no argument whatsoever. I repeat: Trump is all talk. Just another ziocuck, but a good faker. The comparisons are quite appropriate really.

Attached: Clown-World---Trump-Study-Session.jpg (344.09 KB, 1376x1100)
Attached: Jews---Jewish-Privilege.jpg (4.35 MB, 2968x5376)

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

*good faker like Reagan.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Break it down faggot. Make an actual argument.
Put that intellect to use.
Peirce the veil. Tear asunder those wall of ignorance you perceive.
Trump is bad because [why]?
Because he isn't gargling globalist cock like Hillary? Because he's appointed actual conservative judges? Because your too much of a fucking pussy to prepare for the inevitable civil insurrection and dotr?
Extrapolate your faggotry and see how it stands.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

wall
Walls of ignorance

William Cook
William Cook

You sound like a homosexual, so I assume that the aids medication is affecting your mental capabilities beyond even the initial psychological problems you have from being sodomised by your uncles from an early age.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Another bait and switch by magatards sage

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

t.schizo kike

I can trace my ancestry to the first settlers themselves including my Greats gramps fighting in the Revolutionary War and 1812 . So can many other Whites because we are the only race who keeps extensive records of our ancestors.

Attached: payback-for-the-civil-war.png (1.47 MB, 1505x1001)

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Overly dramatic faggot.
"treason" doesn't exist in the US, you have no regent, you have no fealty, only greed and arrogance.
He represents you perfectly, saying one thing, doing anothet. Two-faced fat statesian.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Make an actual argument.
Trump is all talk. Just another ziocuck, but a good faker. The comparisons are quite appropriate really.
*good faker like Reagan.

Moving on.
Because he isn't gargling globalist cock like Hillary
Holy shit this is him NOT gargling je- er, excuse me, *reddit filter on* "globalist" *reddit filter off* cock?! Fucking hell man, he must have a jaw like a boa constrictor if this is him not sucking globalist cock!
Because he's appointed actual conservative judges?
More like cuckservative.
Because your too much of a fucking pussy to prepare for the inevitable civil insurrection and dotr?
If it's inevitable, why are you so aggressively carrying water for a zionist cumrag? Explain yourself.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

If it's inevitable, why are you so aggressively carrying water for a zionist cumrag? Explain yourself it's inevitable, why are you so aggressively carrying water for a zionist cumrag? Explain yourself
Why are you not making an actual argument?
I presented an actual stepped plan to a nationalized U.S. without zionist influence. You've said "Dude".

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

I can trace my ancestors back to the dinosaurs, in fact, as a general of the republic, my great grandfather was riding chariot races against spartacus, and beat him too, winning the circus that month.
My grandfather was on the boat that sailed from Denmark and discovered the americas in 800AD, then decided it was too much of a third world shithole to bother with, and went home again, leaving it for a spic copy-cat 600 years later who had no taste.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Faggot.
Faggot
Really, both of you just say where you've just come from.
Count backwards from three and post, there's no shame in admitting it.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Why
Why do you keep dodging the argument? Or are you doing some mega-autistic semantics faggotry?

I presented an actual stepped plan to a nationalized U.S. without zionist influence
Which by requisite does not involve Trump, now answer the water-carrying question, oh ye retarded faggot of inevitability motivating support of a zionist cumrag.
Didn't you already admit schizophrenia runs in your family?

Niggers will become [good] dads if they are fucking rewarded for it.
lel

HOLY SHIT ITS JAMAL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU MUDNIGGER FAGGOT AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJA!

Attached: Matrilineal-Belt.jpg (3.63 MB, 7392x4448)
Attached: niggers.PNG (1.83 MB, 1328x1025)
Attached: sheiiiit-whitey.png (4.24 MB, 1524x3176)

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

where you've just come from
Dinner and enjoying time with my family. It's fucking thanksgiving.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Be careful what you wish for.
Make an argument faggot. I need something to chew on.

Attached: XCA.jpg (745.7 KB, 900x1391)

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Nah man I can't handle a Jamalberg thread tonight. God damn nigger I'm amazed you're still alive.
Besides, we've done this before.
archive.is.FMcYm

Attached: Jamal-Post.PNG (745.42 KB, 1771x1031)

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

cowardice runs strong and deep
It isn't thanksgiving, that term is only relevant in less than 5% of the world population.
95% of people don't give a char-grilled turd for your nigger-fest of the week.
Where did you come from, cowards? Are you really that ashamed to say it.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Fire it up faggots, I'm here for your benefit. My adaptive i.q. is low on tolerance and running short on patience.
You got about 50 min. at best unless someone shits an actual argument and proves this to be an actual natsoc board, or I'm going to fucking shit on you faggots until the fucking sun burns cold.
Archives don't mean shit to me, other than proof of failure of compromise. Argue or die faggot.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

HAY - ZOOS luvs 'murica best.

Attached: bddd52c5eb3b1994bf89cf3766c1422ebd41d6af601a6fd2e820aa885862a4da.jpg (14.41 KB, 255x254)
Attached: 37ec1754079a3f58c0db361cb0389c6d831c66f8d0de3d8f4513e7f29d2df806.jpg (9.75 KB, 220x229)

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

cowardice runs strong and deep
tl;dr
Fuck off. Make a fucking argument.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Having trouble reading a line of text I see.
Perhaps your little spectacles slipped off your hook nose.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

OMG! Are those acutal LEFT MEMES?
Fuck off fail army.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

goth faggot detected

Xavier White
Xavier White

Fuck off.
And that's a fucking courtesy fuck off. So your fucking grand children at least have something to put on your pathetic tomb concrete pour-and-mold's.
Failed, see above.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

It isn't thanksgiving, that term is only relevant in less than 5% of the world population.
Yeah but they, ie you, don't matter.
I told you, dinner. It's thanksgiving.

That's nice J.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Are goth niggers a thing?

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

I can read Spanish, in the comments people speculate that the guards were bribed by very (((wealthy benefactors))). Meh, I just assume it must've been a cuck-CBP agent.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Smelly curls dangling from the side of your bloodless face, the paper disc on the back of your sloping head stuck there by grease, infant foreskin fresh on your lips.

Julian Long
Julian Long

The left can't meme, These are too funny.
The dead kike on a stick who never existed would just LOVE Zognald if he did.

Attached: 697d237e32392c4c1a3e116ab3caa52394d73054aa1b54d19cc36bad4cf5028d.jpg (21.1 KB, 255x242)

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Columbus was Italian, though.

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Apparently, because this thread has two of them -

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Learn to IDs nigger, fucks sake.

James Morris
James Morris

That's what the mafia want you to believe, nigger-jew.

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

samefag

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Yeah but they, ie you, don't matter.

>I told you, dinner. It's thanksgiving.
Wut?
6df9b7 That's my fucking id faggot. Argue some mentative fucking shit you fucking faggot.
Also Jesus loves you, though I might be doing a Huna Death Chant on your behalf. If your adverse to this let Jesus know. He'll tell me to cut that shit out.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

when irony hits the newfag hard

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

the whole world knows our various feasts and holidays
we don't know any of theirs

Attached: cf1f0199b848bbdd12239128ce892c7bea56e73afd1a4f67fa594b29bfe156ea.jpg (84.89 KB, 500x500)

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

hi guys I'm just in from reddit for the day because my boss has blocked reddit on the work network so i have to find super secret hacking circles which even HE doesn't know about *smirk*
looks like I'll be here a while, *mwuhaha!* so you peeps better keep your eyes open coz I'm about to hack the mainframe with my firewall dudes!!
p.s. excuse my use of the hatespeech word label "dude", I am using it ironically
Also did any of you guys see venom??? I checked pitchfork media but they weren't 100% sure about it thanks!!!!!!!!!

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

I was born and raised Catholic you fucking miscreant.
You fucking degenerate, go fucking fuck yourself.
Seriously though, you think Hillary was the fucking answer? Honestly.
I've fucking shit some fucking horrible shit, but I can't even imagine what kind of psychotic fucking what the fuck would you even call it? These people traffic in kids, to drink their fucking blood. The sick shit.
Fuck you, and that's a fucking blessing because those fucks are pure fucking evil. Like horrible fucking never recover fucking straight fucking evil.
No fucking return, evil.
Not even trolling.
Just fucking, nuke this fucking planet so they don't escape, evil.
Seriously.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

you know you can reply directly to a post by typing "[reply:###]", without the quotes, and type in the last three numbers of the post number.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

fuck em.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

God damn you're an idiot Jamal.
You too.
Why would we? They don't matter unless we want them to.

Attached: take-my-hand-mitsubishi.JPG (51.31 KB, 459x668)

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

12457249 (You)

God damn you're an idiot Jamal.
Okay, so, how specifically am I an idiot, just to get this fucking ball rolling:

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Yeah, by your wig-wearing mother and your silversmith father.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

they probably won't see your post unless you use the reply function
Just a heads up :-)

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

These are not attributable facts. My fathers silverwork was never publically recorded. And they both shared a love of wigs, especially of the Bob Marley kind.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

what the fuck are you doing
don't the JDF train you anymore

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

roflmao, is that a quote from montie python? I love those guys lol
so random!

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

I sure hope not, user.

David Walker
David Walker

mrw

Attached: 1465591800565.gif (1.37 MB, 320x240)
Attached: 7a5c4d11f62b712f3476c46320b6fb349934e99d7ecf2d0d9c6b6415a89dc59a.jpg (73.29 KB, 594x561)
Attached: 5803d3e866598552d5331264e687a8011ad6e2d14b6a62c833ab0b6dc971415a.jpg (31.79 KB, 576x432)
Attached: e29496909ecdbb051f6d0d10e651f63acea972f5eeef0b8a3204714964c3c13b.jpg (14.04 KB, 297x297)
Attached: mfw-latinum.png (25.63 KB, 120x107)

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

judging by the incompetent posting style, I'd say these are both samefags
nice try concealing it, prove otherwise

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

You insult the blood of America.
Step it up faggot.
Thanks for attributing an ass beating to Monty Pythons, but those faggots can't help you here. This is Jamalberg's world. Pure spite and unrestrained intelligence.

Attached: nacl.jpg (157.53 KB, 1088x500)

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Don't attribute my incompetence to any planned system.
I'm pure hate and love, gelled into a responsorial psalm of sarcasm and disgust, awaiting rebuke from a power higher than you can conceive.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

are you posting from your synagogue, do you have a special workaround to be able to do that

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Yeah, It's called the Synagogue of United States fuck you and your fucking preprogrammed intellect, you fucking failed faggot of shit.
Hope that helps, good luck bro.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

reddit seeps from every pore.
Are you typing with that little golden pointing hand on a stick, is that the modern use of those things :-)

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

sweetie, calm down and remember your breathing exercises. remember what your rabbi said to you last week.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

You know, I've been shitting up Zig Forums from before luggage lad sold it down the river. And I still don't use fucking reddit except for bootleg movies.
Eat a dick you cross dressing "it puts the lotion in the basket" faggot. I hope that came across politely, I understand your particular cabal likes to shit in normies tacos.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

kool beanz r u using the random word generator on newjewontheblock.com
You're almost as funny as family guy roflmao!!

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

note this one stopped samefagging when called out

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

kool beanz r u using the random word generator on newjewontheblock.com
You're almost as funny as family guy roflmao!!
OMG I literally shit myself reading that! its like YOUR ME!!! XD!!!
No, but serously, wtf is any of that shit supposed to mean?
Just stop. Please. For humanity.
I mean fuck man, we'll set up a fucking go fund me. Jesus. I feel bad even using punctuation responding to this shit.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Where's the proof, asshat. I don't believe anyone has the balls to stop immigration.

Attached: 546uye5.png (17.82 KB, 512x512)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

lol another winner
how do u organise ur tumblr bank, mine is a mess tbh and I'm not brave enuf 2 dl the app ~<_<~

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

the proof is in the times of israel, where →6df9b7← is a cartoon illustrator

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

On a side note, maybe your quantum ai picked up on that I accidentally used the "spoon" side of my 90,0000 btu fucking cayenne, instead of the "sprinkle" side and pretty much turned a can of otherwise nice "Fuck you, its thanksgiving…beans" into "Fuck you, here's some pretty much intolerable fucking beans that you can't justify throwing out because fuck you it's thanksgiving and you need at least one consenting adult to absolve you from any action being suicidal" fuck what did I fucking do? I just wanted some fucking beans. Jesus, cover me, these fucks are going to be all over my shit about these beans!
Something.
I forgot. Anyway, fuck everyone but those who accept Jamalberg as their political asparagus. Or something.
Either way, fuck the lot of you.
Jamalberg stands. Make a fucking argument.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

wut?
the proof is in the times of israel, where →6df9b7← is a cartoon illustrator
Not really, more just shit on /fringe/

Attached: Austin-Osman-Spare.jpg (50.52 KB, 462x663)

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

smelly jew overcompensating after it has been found out

Julian James
Julian James

Mostly I just like to argue.
For the record I actually believe that the Holy Spirit guides me in my arguments and hence I have no problem in apologizing for a failed argument.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

make an argument, faggot.
Seriously. Please.

Caleb James
Caleb James

I miss the days of my naivete, trying to argue logically about how to bring about a sustainable ethnostate.
No argument comes because they have no argument.
All they want is societal collapse and global governance to step in, so they can be the dogs ruling over the sheep.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Jamalberg meets shills

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

G_d bless John Wilkes Booth ,he was a good kike.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

unfortunately
I had a religious experience
unfortunately
"something" is paying attention.
unfortunately
faith is real.
If Hell were real, you'd be going, user

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Here's to hoping that Trump will "now" actually go through with defending the white race from replacement and weeding out the vile jews from the US government.
Though in all likelihood he'll probably going to go back on this or capitulate to one of (((their))) agendas after

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Who the fuck are you fooling?

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Wew, looks like hardly anything on normalfag media, which means this is being buried hard to avoid generating consensus and support for the move around the world.
Thus,
most likely is real and habbening.

SALT STORM INCOMING
PREPARE SALT MINING OPS
MAN THE MEME CANNONS

Attached: SALT-STORM.jpg (278.54 KB, 900x446)
Attached: salt-train.jpg (106.79 KB, 737x415)
Attached: salt-train2.jpg (100.24 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: salt-piles.jpg (693.45 KB, 1600x1201)
Attached: mountainous-salt.jpg (83.35 KB, 800x533)

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

SALT
SALT
SALT
SALT
SALT
SALT
SALT
SALT

Attached: salt-dune.png (331.06 KB, 710x412)
Attached: salt-extravaganza.png (418.55 KB, 628x397)
Attached: saltmountians.png (832.24 KB, 785x519)
Attached: saltpyramids.png (564.3 KB, 925x515)
Attached: 300-tons-of-salt.webm (1.46 MB, 960x540)

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAST

Brody James
Brody James

Myself because I'm still holding on a glimmer of hope because it means I have room to be disappointed again. But I genuinely hope to god that now in the next two years of his presidency Trump will kick the kikes' shit in all the way back to Madagascar. Yet as it stands, given all the things he's gone back on or contradicted, I have my skepticism. I'm hoping that I'm wrong, but I am mostly prepared for the worst.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

TFW the border is actually closed with lethal force

Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-2.jpg (6.1 KB, 104x95)

Jace King
Jace King

Everything I see says he only made threats and hasn't actually done anything ,as usual all talk no action.

Attached: 1508057615581.jpg (56.47 KB, 980x612)

Jose James
Jose James

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Attached: Stanze-Vaticane---Raffaello---Apparizione-della-croce.jpg (119.81 KB, 615x600)

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

The authors of the amendment explicitly stated that it doesn't apply to illegals

Also doesn't apply to legal immigrants or anyone who is not wholly subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, which means there is no such thing as Amerian-anything dual citizenship. All the jews must be stripped of American citizenship and all those masquerading in any government capacity removed.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

More likely you're a shill because a human being can only deny so much that has been provided on this site before you come off as paid and bought for, the GOP smelled the votes on halfchan and here and we all know 2020 is around the corner.

Attached: 58d.jpg (2.26 MB, 4000x3964)

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

Rolling for missile strikes on Mexican border towns inb4 El Chapo uses chemical weapons on the refugees.

Worked in Syria. Twice. Just Do It.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

inb4 El Chapo uses chemical weapons on the refugees.
WEW.
Chemanons and chemfags need to work some magic. Now would be perfect!

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Literal Kampfybot thinks that college kids who vote Republican are the last defenders of the West

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Posting the thead theme, in case some user has to deal with jewtube censorship.

Attached: usa0.proxysite.com-80457a4b68c07367c581156c7e.mp4 (3.09 MB, 640x360)

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

deifying the kike who shot the golem who intended to send the nigger back
leave.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

literal hasbarafag being salty that he can't D&C the board over shitty burger politics like usual

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Not one single user wants you here

Considering you are a self-admitted jew who spent the last 3 years gaslighting, harassing and banning anons from here, you really have some front continuing to post on here, while the management have never deleted a single post you or any of the other isreali hasbara kikes post here.
It sort of undermines the pretence that the board is in non-jew hands

At least you haven't started with your smug anime girl JPG spam yet

PS - How does one D&C between Zig Forums and NeoConservatives?

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Factually wrong.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Just now went trough the whole thread and agency-bronies are hysterical as fuck, and that's what matters.

Attached: everyone-above-this-line-is-butthurt.jpg (75.57 KB, 512x512)

Tyler James
Tyler James

Judge overruling the president in 3…2…1…

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

because "white" is not a thing outside the new world
Euro here. Of course we are split in several people, since Europe is made of different countries.

But when we face niggers and chinks, we recognize ourselves as one under Christ.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

until the ((globalists))) give you the Rhodesia treatment

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Hasbarafag is trying his hardest tonight, anons. Don't take teh bait, don't feed it (((you's)))
implying things
assuming things
speaking for Zig Forums
You don't learn do you?
Who is this, you egregious kike? You don't know shit. You're just assuming as usual. I thought I was kampfy or kushner or some shit last time? Now I'm some other faggot? You have claimed at least four different anons are one person, you are schizo, have anons live rent free in your head and have a major problem. You are autistic as fuck about your never ending spamming and D&C. I don't post anime smugs, nor bingo - I'm not that user either, learn to read posting and linguistic styles you fucking mud brain.
hasbarafag shills against white collectivism and nationalism
pic related
You even had the gall to shill against the baraboo lads in a whitepill thread with your magadrumpf kike cancer, anons ignored it and you hate being ignored because you don't get paid then, just admit it.
Now kindly fuck off back to /r/politics and stay there where you can debate all night long your cancerous, circular drumpf is x vs maga cancer instead of OT.

Meanwhile back OT
Has anyone seen other kike media carrying this yet? Surely the eurocuck news will be furious now about muh rapefugees oppreshuns?

Can they overrule though?

Attached: Quotes-by-Srimad-Bhagavatam-on-Perfect-Knowledge.jpg (59.99 KB, 755x534)
Attached: The-mad-lads-of-baraboo-5.jpg (22.72 KB, 162x249)
Attached: hasbarafag-shilling-against-whitepills-this-time.png (922.66 KB, 2541x1176)

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

opening the border to invasions = treason
I'd take that judge before a military court.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

CiC could declare a national emergency and lock it down. He should've done it immediately following midterms. Now It's getting late. They're massing 500ft from the border in places.

The "optics" of illegal masses rushing the border past feckless ZOGbots (or worse, nobody at all) will mark the de facto end of his presidency.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Judge will block it. Then he'll bitch on twitter about it.

John Thomas
John Thomas

opening the border to invasions = treason
That's a fucking great, simple and normalfag digestible take on it, user..
I feel that's memeworthy TBH.
inb4 both of us are accused of being kampfy or a kike etc

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

It's too bad that Trump hasn't brought the IC to heel. If he had some loyal spooks he could intercept some damning communications between all these activists and their (hostile) foreign counterparts.

Then it's secret court orders, flashbang wakeup calls, and a cargo plane ride to Gitmo for the embedded traitors.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Finally, a President that's taking action.
Now we sit back and make a list of those who speak out against this, both libtarded and neocohen.

Threadly reminder: if you came into this country illegally, you can no longer apply for asylum, you will be immediately shipped out.

Soros prematurely spinning in his grave, right now

Attached: JewsHateTrump2.jpg (23.79 KB, 525x343)
Attached: T3.jpg (116.41 KB, 646x720)

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

My ancestors have been here since the colonial days what is this certification you speak of?

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Kikebush is not a reliable source. They post made up bullshit all the time. Let's take a look at what the rest of the media is saying:
Trump _threatens_ to close the border
So he hasn't done shit. Again. Sad!

Attached: no-evidence.webm (888.92 KB, 320x240)

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

It's always too good to be true, the entire border is not closed as of yet
Mexico is being told that if they do not stop illegals from crossing their country to invade the U.S. across their northern border, the U.S. will shut the entire border down. And parts of the border have already been shut down.
This means exactly what he says it means, that commerce between the U.S. and Mexico would cease. Mexico does not want that to happen, believe me.
He has just conscripted the Mexican military to do what our military would catch hell for…forcibly stop illegals.

In the meantime, his recent EO has just insured that no illegal already in the U.S. can apply for any kind of legal standing, and as ICE catches them, they will be deported, and can never apply for asylum again.

Asylum was always the end-run around legal immigration, and it put the power to give illegals that bypass around our laws into the hands of the pozzed judiciary.
Trump is hitting them from both ends, taking that power away, and slowly replacing the traitor-judges as the opportunity arises.

He's doing his job, and doing it well, with intelligence and impressive cunning.
This also creates the opportunity for traitors in our government to out themselves, trying to stop him, and speaking out against him…and many of them are stupid enough to take that opportunity.
Get ready to list them, do not let their names be memory-holed.

Attached: T6.jpg (49.81 KB, 728x450)

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

muh optics
That will only matter if someone is there to catch it on camera. 50/50 chance that the judenpresse will show any footage of them crashing the border. I think that is the real reason they were pissed the militias were mobilizing: video record of ZOGnalds complete failure to protect our nation.

Levi King
Levi King

You are either:
A kike
A beaner
A nigger
A traitor

Pick one.
Oh, and getting paid by Soros and friends to turn traitor on the U.S. is no excuse. The old "we were only following orders" excuse has not held up in court, ever, and the "I needed the job, honest!" excuse won't, either.

William Morgan
William Morgan

I post like Kampfy and his isreali minions do and spent the last 3 years gaslighting and mass reporting anyone against the ZOG Emperor, I call anons against hasbara isreali jews 'hasbarafag'and post smug snime loli girl JPGs all day long
Why do anons call me a Kampfy bot?

You aren't wanted here, you are greatly disliked in fact
That you get accused of being Imkampfy who did the exact same astroturfing and NeoCon promotion here that you do is pretty much all anyone needs to know

Attached: BasedGenocidaljewsOfBothTheLeftAndRight.JPG (111.94 KB, 763x758)
Attached: Spasticatedisrealihasbarakikes-.jpg (213.55 KB, 1797x550)

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Needed to Martial law the Border
to protect troops and law enforcement from prosecution.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (905.44 KB, 822x529)

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Nice argument faggot. Proofs or get the fuck out.

John Cooper
John Cooper

Stay on the ZOG train fellow pedes
We'll vote our way out of this mess
Just trust the fashy based NeoRepublikike plan fellow goyim
Anyone against us jewish NeoCon cheerleaders is against whites
Smug anime girl JPG spam being halted until I've got enough of my isreali chums to join in and pretend its totally organic to post loli pedo graphics on Zig Forums

Attached: 73FF9EFC-D88C-418D-B2AB-09AFF8F2677D.png (526.26 KB, 764x647)

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

bot response
Pathetic.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

implying again
more template images recycled again
Show me where I supported ANY politician in this thread you faggot. Go on.
You drumpf is x faggots are just as much board cancer as maga faggots.
Both of you shit brains derailers can fuck off.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

shill posts pics of his office and fellow employees
thinks he's being "smart."

William Lewis
William Lewis

RE:3rd pic
You isreali kikes are really going overboard with that story about college kids giving an 'edgy' wave as being some kind of justification for your endless promotion of ZOG on Zig Forums

Rather funny how the very best of America offers nothing but continuation of the jew world order by voting for NeoRepublikike jews

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Kek it posted a kike passport (wonder where it got that) in the other thread too, I think MAGA fixation rotted the dirty yids brain.
Don't feed the derailing though. Keep it OT

Attached: 3.jpg (23.85 KB, 601x500)

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

You're the cancer we've been infected with.
You seriously think we haven't noticed when your kind showed up?
You seriously think we can't recognize shills, especially when they bloat the board as much as you guys have?
You think we can't spot the Jew?
Filtered, I don't need to "convince" any user of who you are, they all already know.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

How does this help the jews?

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Remember how over the last 3 years you and a team of organised hasbarat isreali jews would swarm on here harassing any user not down with ZOG and got them all banned for criticising your orange kike?

Not a single user here has forgotten you

Attached: KampfysLittleisrealiHasbaraHelpers-.jpg (273.74 KB, 1894x1070)

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Nice capitalisation + speaking for Zig Forums newfag shill. First assignment after reddigg?
You're in here to shill maga.
The other one is in here to shill drumpf is x
start a circular argument to derail the thread
You both are thread cancer. Discuss the topic or fuck off.

The topic is border closure with lethal force.

Attached: want-pol-but-get-maga-vs-drumpfisx.jpg (69.74 KB, 264x409)
Attached: 1.4.png (247 B, 19x17)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

If you have faith in that, then you're religious. Come to Christ.

What does believing in the possibility of multiple dimensions (ie string theory) have to do with worshipping a dead kike on a stick and asking him to "come into you" so that you may "become one with him". You Christcucks worship a kike and talk about him like he's your secret faggot lover.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Neither will a HURRRwite ethnostate, because "white" is not a thing outside the new world
That's a pretty pathetic "point" considering the only place we're talking about implementing this IS the new world.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

I think "has" should be changed to "may" close the border. This thread is gay.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

had his foreskin removed in a ritualistic sacrifice

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

It was and is all so tiresome.

Landon King
Landon King

The Metcalf sniper attack
Ah yes. 50 dollars worth of bullets. 15 million dollars worth of damages.
I'll just leave this here. It's a list of minecraft servers in the silicon valley area.
37.934300, -122.404521
37.950370, -122.397925 **
37.942617, -122.391103 **
37.945678, -122.381290
37.966727, -122.378495 **
37.756330, -122.381990
37.757313, -122.386652
37.703845, -122.409256
37.657302, -122.398811
37.656792, -122.398216
37.657218, -122.402487
37.656564, -122.402199
37.653827, -122.403205
37.635131, -122.406468
37.626303, -122.403501 A
37.605909, -122.391634 A
37.582832, -122.318911
37.493134, -122.137564
37.473712, -122.127853
37.500911, -121.986648
37.698531, -121.610757 W
37.712083, -121.564769 **
37.789631, -121.601929 **
37.798749, -121.620271
37.797910, -121.580418 **
37.797314, -121.603112
37.220949, -121.746505
37.226143, -121.745955
37.425303, -121.932235
37.420691, -121.960367
37.595366, -122.017745
On an unrelated topic, molotov cocktails can be made more potent by melting styrofoam in gasoline in a barrel. This turns simple gasoline into napalm that burns hotter for longer.
Back to minecraft, if two or more of these servers were griefed on the same day during a period of heavy use, the entire minecraft system would shut down in that region. Or at least, so I hear. Servers are marked based on importance.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Trying desperately to trick the Goyim into fighting each other
No luck today, kike. I'm not interested in your (((brother wars)))

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

ty user.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

not a real country
(((balkanize))) now goy
Kill yourself.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Trump says what we want to hear but doesn't deliver. I'm sick and tired of this. We are jerked around all the time. He's just another politician in the end…

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

How can he have "6 years of posting" on a 4 year old board?????????????????????????
Not my minecraft servers!

Attached: yuri.png (364.39 KB, 458x458)

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Border isn't closed just yet, but they're conducting tests right now to see how the migrants react.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oIMSvHmNCA

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

They'll probably try to zerg rush the border and tear down any fencing in their way, which is what the Afriniggers do when they try to get into Spain. It's just knowing that they outnumber the border agents and they can't possible capture everyone when they do that. They're really not too much different from zombie hordes when you think about it.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

trump has closed the entire border and authorized lethal force
meanwhile in another thread border patrol opens gates, illegals enter US unimpeded
So which one is actually happening?

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

A thread so important to Kampfy and his kike patrol that Kushner deemed it most worthy of continuous spam and bumping all day
Trump is legit gonna do something he based his entire election campaign on, if were ignore the 'lock her up' mantras he started
What doing?

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Keeps the hope that the rumors of Mein Kampf in his condo safe are true and he truly is /ourguy/ fighting against innumerable odds.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Kek. We need to shitpost more specifically to trigger the shills. It's over 90% newfags and shills at this point.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Both can happen. The Border can be closed down while spic traitors let through other spics

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

stream.me/npcanon88

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Not a single user here has forgotten you

You're not down with the orange nigger my fellow MAGApede? :^)

Attached: 0b3c33644caeee40710e7f378526701b-imagejpeg.jpg (226.23 KB, 1918x1076)

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

what is over 600 miles of new wall
what are 2 supreme justices
what are tax cuts and deregulation
what are tariffs
he stopped federal grants to SPLC and delisted a bunch of innocuous white groups from the hate group registry
Keep saying it shill, nobody's listening…

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

600 miles of new wall
This is a laughable claim especially with 0 proof, during the last 2 years we could not even account for 92, so where did the extra 498+ miles come from?

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Cucks like to call the Enhanced Barrier a "fence" but it's The Wall. Trump always said that The Wall would consist of multiple designs each appropriate for their sections.

So call it a fence, I don't care, it's a 30' tall steel wall which keeps the beaners out.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

border can be closed while simultaneously being open
what?

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Spic traitors opening the gates when they think they are not being watched, while they are told to close it
Officially closing while traitors open it, like how jews let in muslim invaders under the cover of night during the muslim invasions of North Africa and Spain.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

being this new
you have the right to return to cuckchan

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

The Wall is encrusted with sensors and I happen to know that there's a domestic Gorgon Stare program, there's no chance of "spic traitors" opening the gates especially when the spics working Border Patrol hate illegal aliens so much.

I mean maybe Jews are doing it but not the Hispanic Border Patrol agents.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

the shills disappear as soon as one mentions Gorgon Stare
Fucking cowards.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

gorgon stare + patriot act = no caravan

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Gorgon Stare
I'm very disappointed that this isn't a basilisk generating weapon of some sort.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

both of you need your heads caved in

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

What a nice Thanksgiving.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Still, details were missing as the White House hasn’t released the order and Trump wasn’t clear about his directive.
Another /r/The_Donald cheer-leading thread about fucking nothing.

Attached: cnn-wi.jpg (25.5 KB, 297x400)

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Attached: gondola-sunshine2.mp4 (8.89 MB, 640x360)

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

the spics working Border Patrol hate illegal aliens so much
I highly doubt they all do. It would be a perfect job to get some cartel in. Before any arguments about how well they do background tests and etc on them: criminals and spics get into the military too, and when they leave they go back to teach their fellow criminals what they learned.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

What is truly amazing, is that there is ZERO discussion of these people unfucking their own nations. If they're incapable or unwilling to tackle the issues within their own nations; they only bring their problems and their failed cultures, repeating the same mistakes. They've been unsuccessful at creating stable, sustainable societies for 1000's of years

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Trump closes the border
Rand ends aid to Israel
Gonna be a comfy Christmas lads

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

You're see through. Trump 2020 you kike

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

All these things are great, but any jew in office can change the economy to suit their agenda. We've had so many elections about economy. I think we all agree that nobody's even that passionate about "should we have tax cuts or tax increases?", "Should we change regulations or not?". There are bigger problems on everyone's minds, like the genocide of the white race. Although, the Supreme Court justices, the wall and the hate groups are a good step, it's still just baby steps. Objectively Trump has done some good things for our cause, and he has done some bad things too. I feel as if there is too much attention on Trump and "bread and circuses" and not enough local political work and changing our peoples priorities. We need to make them think about the future of our race, not only the future of their bank account.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

YOUR FAKE NEWS

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Be gone foul nigglet.
There are thousands who will need to be put to death for treason, but the law is rarely enforced.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

not without carpet bombing with neutron bomb atmospheric blasts first

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Treason is literally mentioned in the constitution, dumbass.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Let's do politics like this guy! Let's kill all non-whites in one fell sweep! Retard.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

Amerigo Vespucci for whom America was named was Florentine.

Columbus is a bit of a mystery man. Many have surmised he was actually a refugee from the collapse of Byzantium to the Turks.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

does this apply to citizens? as in can i go camp out near the border with nvgs?

Lucas White
Lucas White

thanking a kike instead of The God Emperor