The Utter State of Canada

Africans and Indians sword fighting in jewelry stores.

Three employees at a Toronto jewelry store fended off robbers with swords. Wednesday's incident took place at Ashok Jewellers, Mississauga. The men fought back despite at least one of the four assailants having a gun.

Would-be robbers had broken the window of the store to climb in. It gave the men fighting back time to return to the window brandishing swords. No one was hurt in the incident and police are asking witnesses to come forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.citynews.ca/2018/03/21/edmonton-police-lay-460-charges-against-34-teens-after-violent-crime-wave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Three_men_fend_off_jewelry_store_daylight_robbers_with_SWORDS_despite_one_robber_having_a_gun_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-11-23_06.59.57.png (825x6079, 6.24M)

Funnily enough, I've been noticing more and more niggers on the streets of Vancouver. It used to be a background of chinks and shoulder to shoulder pajeets (it smells fucking awful, public transit is vomit inducing and the streets smell like piss and shit in some parts of downtown). But lately I've been seeing more and more niggers, mostly of the coal-black African variant than the brown American breed.
This place is hell

In unrelated news, more and more Canadians question whether we really need knives in a free and safe country.

If the store owners were white they would have been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. I mean one of those socioeconomic impaired persons of color could have cut themselves on the glass while breaking in.

Canada should ban hammers and swords.

I swear to fucking Christ vigilantism will rise again if they stop being such fucking cucks about self defense.

Attached: picard_facepalm.gif (541x406, 5.45M)

they keep** being

it's called youtube-dl you lazy nigger

Attached: Ashok Jewellers robbery in Mississauga posted by Rupinder Sahota-XXWGQJ-PCWk.webm (636x360, 4.12M)

Canada 🍁 2018 Poo in the loos armed with swords fend off Dindo rape ape trying to rob a jewelry store in the Chinese district of once productive White Canadian City kek Diversity is Strength döntchaKnôw

Seriously though
It would have been cool to see the curry niggers actually slice and dice that criminal. And they Should (((legally))) be able to defend themselves a baseball bat woulda been muh choice considering they didn't have a fire arm ..They probably didn't need a gun the Royal Canadian police would protect them and the business was probably (((insured))) and the criminal would go to (((jail))) to make ((($))) for that town and the ((($))) that comes from housing the criminal 3hots and a cot comes from the goys it's a win win for the people Letting in bad guys they run a game on you under a false sense of security..autistic rant Bla bla bla ….Any who Diversity

This is exactly the government's position. Simple handbag tazers, batons and pepper spray are straight up ILLEGAL over here. Fortunately - despite being the same chemical - Bear Spray is perfectly legal (as long as you fill out all your information in the store you buy it from after they unlock it from the heavy duty glass case, no I'm not joking) however there was an article about police detaining and arresting people in Vancouver for carrying bear spray. At least in America the cops have to pretend to adhere to due process, and a lawyer can weasel into the cracks to help you escape. Here if you piss off the cops they can arrest you, laws or not. Pepper spray is perfectly legal to carry, but if a cop catches you with one of those keychain bottles their position is "Why do you need to have this? I don't like it, you're coming down to the station with me."
For fucking pepper spray, the most non-lethal self defense option!
And our self defense laws are even more of a joke. If you kill somebody while defending yourself, that's a murder charge.
And on the laws of self defense, there's a tiered threat level thing where if a crazy old Asian guy picks a fight with you and you punch him out, you're going to jail because he was shorter and older than you and thus not a threat. Never mind that people can be wiry and dangerous on their own, if the person is shorter than you and you defend yourself you're screwed. And the police response time is 10mins on a good day (for non-threats like junkies sleeping in front of doors the police take an average of 45 minutes. Once a couple female cops came after 55mins and gave a self-admitted heroin junkie a warm blanket and a ride to wherever he wanted to go).

This place is hell.

Attached: 1515510157367.jpg (800x965, 188.93K)

*Bear spray, my bad.

A lot of sand niggers and poos have cheap floppy rusted iron swords hanging in their backroom offices and above their TV's. They think it hearkens back to their warrior ancestors. They do pull them out in riots and shit, but they don't know how to use them. It looks ridiculous.

Even the Sikhs don't know how to use them and they should know better. They have no military discipline, they just form a disorganized angry mob and swing them like you would a stick.

I want to see a fascy nationalist Japanese sword maker being robbed.

Pepper spray is better for fending off bipedal monkeys, especially indoors.

Bear spray gets everywhere.

Where are you supposed to carry it? Carrying pepper spray can hurts my quads if I put it in my front pocket and my ass if I put it in my back pocket

Stick it up your ass?

This is why if you kill a nigger during a home invasion you bury his body in the woods. In a redskin reservation preferrebly. The cops will never find it and the chugs wont give a shit if they find a dead nigger in a ditch.

He is gonna be caught 100%. With personal spying devices called smartphones investigation work is too easy today. People wearing them have no opsec protection in case of spontaneous crime (case of self defense).

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 7.56K)

You canuks would be better of just killing people. You are going to pay the same penalty anyway.

It's not like there's a choice here. I bought a small keychain "dog and bear spray" bottle from Canadian Amazon (if it passes the US-Canada border there's a 50/50 chance they would just confiscate it) and I carry it around. If a cop catches me I'll have to put on my best act and tell them I have a crippling fear of dogs.

And for all the Anons saying "Just use a baseball bat lol" I reiterate again:
ANY action that harms another person physically, defense or attack, lands you in jail. Sometimes it doesn't, especially if you are a shitskinned durkadurka that "just didn't know any better." Whites defending themselves with anything from fists to rocks they find on the ground is full assault, regardless of circumstances. Your only hope is that the police are too overworked to care and that they've met their arrest quota already.

KEK

tfw the Dot heads pretended to not hit the nig… er, um Quantum Physicists that hate things made out of glass because windows izz rayyciss

Attached: zxk8cds55c233.jpg (780x450, 211K)

Don't fuck it up user! If a LEO is questioning you about your "protection", do not say "Nogs" when you mean "Dogs".

Somalis are taking over the street drug trade from the beanders and the pakis. Everything is in flux.

The proper multicultural form of defense is the cricket bat. A hit with the edge guarantees a broken bone, much better than a baseball bat.

Attached: images22.jpg (259x194, 3.31K)

I live too close to this phenomenon, near a place sometimes called the 'Pirate Bay' in Surrey, where a bunch of Somalis have settled in.

The Indians have started to complain about the liberal immigration policies in Canada, especially the muslims coming in.

Talk about a canary in the coal mine situation. Definitely feeling like clown world when the Indians start to turn on the Trudeau family.

These anti-self-defense laws are put in place to always keep us in a state of harm. We're disarmed, we're censored, and they took away our legal right to save ourselves. Sometimes, if you want to survive, just know that the law isn't going to protect you. You may have to do it yourself

Attached: db071fa4f7c7c3662e2a12ba0ee38fb8[1].png (1366x768, 572.11K)

Try being less of a niggerfaggot.

Attached: 510Tnm6YEPL[1].jpg (500x500, 46.3K)

Or you could carry diabetes syringes full of a burning deadly chemical. When asked just say you diabetes. But if someone attacks you, jab them right in the neck with it…not much chance they are going to keep attacking (unless there are extenuating circumnstances like PCP) when their veins are burning with Dran-o or equivalent that is working its way to their heart.

nigger would have had better luck holding up the store through the normal entryway

LMAO. I thought the nigger solution was typical of their whole thought process, or lack thereof.

This is nothing new; 25 years ago it was well known that Sikh gangs were having huge brawls in Vancouver East End back alleys (floor sitters vs table sitters, rival drug dealers, Sikhs vs flips etc etc…and BTW Sikhs are in the HA now you know) with swords and grasshockey sticks and crowbars and machetes. They'd carry their wounded off to the VGH or St. Paul's emergency wards at 2 in the morning and often the rival gang they'd just be battling would do the very same thing and then the brawl would erupt again in the emergency ward with 20-30 bloody savage lunatics going at it right in the treatment area. The entire night shift of the VPD would have to rush in and save the nurses and doctors from those dirtballs. Imagine you're sitting there with your sick little 4 year old girl waiting your turn in the dreary waiting area and this kind of madness erupts around you.

Now throw in niggers, to be exact two kinds of niggers;

Jamaican vs Somali "skinnies"

The Jamaican's are all HUGE and naturally like they're on steroids or something. The Somalis are literally skinnies and short. But they terrorize the Jamaicans in Toronto…they'll chase them down the street in broad daylight waving pangas like ferocious lunatics.

A story about a Vancouver Jamaican coke dealer. They brought him into triage at VGH with two broken legs. He was a big 6'4" fucker built like an NFL linebacker. The SWAT squad suddenly busted into his 3rd floor apartment to arrest him on a warrant. No knock, just bash in the door and run in. The nigger took off like a jackrabbit, did the high hurdle over his balcony railing and fell 3 floors, hit the ground running. haha. Broke both left and right tib/fib, massive fractures, he's 3 or 4 inches shorter than he was but that doesn't stop him from sprinting like the wind for 3 blocks before they caught him. He must have been wasted out of his tiny mind on cocaine to not feel the massive pain of it. For the next week his multiracial stable of bitches were lurking around the hospital complex looking to break him out.

Hey there Dark. How's it going? Damn this place is dead lately, what happened?

nigs are terrified of swords

kek lanklets btfo, manlets rise up!

I knew that jig was up when they put a mosque on the same block as the Sikh temple. Now that's not just random; there's a deliberate strategy there to create chaos.

The International Jew Banker cartel of the City of London deserves to be strung up from lamposts with piano wire and bonfires lit under their kicking heels.

niggers cease chimping and will flee if they encounter unexpected stong opposition. they act like muh dick hardasses until someone goes nuclear on them, happens all the fucking time. the reason there arent hilarious DVD volumes of this footage compiled over the years is because the kikes want you to fear their foot soldiers instead of feeling confident to stand up to them, so we are stuck looking at these videos and stories one at a time. hell, just a big dog will scare them away even if they are armed.

What part of the country are you in?
Im a westcoast bro and all of that shit is legal. Does this only effect Hongcouver? Outside of Vic and Van its all white people, though they have a crackhead problem most of the time. City rats get what city rats deserve.

Why is it still that every Canadian thread that comes up on Zig Forums since after the Trump election is straight up black pill shit.
Why is that when I drive across country (Trucker) that the only place I experience this multicultural shit is Vancouver, Edmonton, Victoria, and Toronto. The rest is always all white people?
Get out of the city then.

Attached: 62023d7c6dca454327e2655f553967db496970c1ae0a7e995834ee5c5f57e15d.webm (640x360, 887.29K)

They're incompetent at everything they do. It's unreal.

The eternal Cucknadian who never gained independence, eternally striving to be just like Europeans.

How badly do you wish you were some slant-eyed monkey?

Oy vey.

Attached: e3080fe324e256cf94f0b862b42747832917214670043533ecc1e9eeb63d06f0.jpg (808x1024, 147.19K)

pretty bad tbh

Europeans are superior to slant-eyes.

*unsheathes katana*
I don't think so, kiddo.

Attached: 16 - 1.png (530x896, 516.96K)

Shall we go look at a list of inventions, civilizational accomplishments, literature etc.?

*teleports behind you and presses my blade against your neck*
I'd rethink your words if I were you, kid. You have no idea what power I have over you.

Attached: 1498010521521.jpg (450x532, 70.06K)

People like you should honestly be executed. You're worse than niggers. Filtered.

*Swings katana at the speed of sound and slices your jugular vein*
Heh, such poor reflexes, your blood will nourish the soil to grow my bamboo.

Im glad I didnt fuck with this guy

As a student of the blade, I must constantly be aware of the power I have over life and death and always be tempering my resolve.

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpeg (367x500, 26.28K)

Compared to so many other countries I’m really grateful full I was born here but rn I would do anything to leave here for somewhere in Europe. Just anything to get away

swords are a real gentleman's weapon, they defended their store rightly.

Is this real life? Guess pajeets aren't so bad after all, they're the new roof koreans.

tbh those Sikhs do look like they fight with some level of training if you look at how they return to a guard after each strike, after all they have a martial art unique to their religion called Gatka. It's been around since British rule. Fascinating stuff.

I imagine one small group of men with spears and phalanx and shield training would win the day. The spear is a superior weapon and there is no compensation for strategy and cooperation, not even bravery.

Attached: main-qimg-aee69ea7e5bd320c61effd9d19c35782.png (602x339, 461.37K)

Attached: 413AmIUWo0L.jpg (357x500, 71.62K)

Uh…that is basically all of Canada.

kek they got rekt by romans with gladiuses

In Americas south we use 2x4s with rusty nails or a boat paddle i have seen what you red coats charge for a cricket bat online the cock on the UK sporting goods industry

Imagine all of those Sikhs fighting, and then Monty Python style a bunch of whites dressed as Roman soldiers in phalanx burst in? KEK imagine their faces.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11.99K)

Used in Germany for 400,000 years.
Muh Greeks in the Illiad
Muh Romans

Depends on the ==context==. In the world where the tulwar became a popular saber in Hindustan, the bayoneted rifle had replaced the pike. Likewise it was very common for Hindus to use their sabers with bucklers as well. So it's not like these arms didn't exist, but when ranged weapons are more widely used, and you're fighting in the jungle, formation fighting isn't as practical.

The spear has been the most useful weapon throughout history, and it's still used today in the form of bayoneted rifles- which only exist today as a combination of both pike and musket formation fighting in the end of the 17th century.

Halberds are superior in every way.

context
Would a halberd defeat a knight in full harness armed with a poleaxe? Almost certainly not.

Neither would a nigger stick, so you aren't making much sense.

enough of this video game logic when talking about historical weapons

No, a spear isn't good against armored opponents either, but it's still one of the most widely effective weapons used throughout history. Halberds were effective too, but to say one weapon is just better is video game logic.

My cousin is working in a jewelry story (not in Ontario) but he already heard news about all those somalis robbing jewelry store since June or so.
There was some link with a mafia like group from England (I think), and they started changing their operation location to Canada.

He's has been wondering if they'll come here, but I didn't heard about robbery so far.

Dumb nigger, halberds are literally upgraded nigger spears for civilized combatants. They have the same pointy end to poke people with and an added axehead as a bonus.

But they're also heavier, less maneuverable, and a glaive also fills the role of a spear but it can also cut as well. Halberds are cool, but they were part of a wide range of different weapons designed for lightly armored pole arm combat.

Ranseur > glaive

Sihks have never been a problem.

Partisans and ransuers were also very effective too. I think the bat wing varieties are the most stylish.

for me it was when they closed the local 'play centre' for kids, after school/during holidays
it was awesome, had a PS1 and tennis courts and it was good, even though it was multicultural
and they closed it.
if you want multicultural areas to succeed you surely want these things for building community among local youth?
but nope
mussies burnt their school down. let them have that land aswell
close it down, no replacement

lol youre a fucking faggot

really…. come on

Attached: ZKZJ09ZM8814.jpg (400x363, 36.58K)

Canada should ban whites for alienating subs causing them to act out in a public sword fight.

Public sword fights were a European pass time too for much of it's history.

Attached: shutterstock_714806110-554x414.jpg (554x414, 78.86K)

Wait, wrong picture, shit. Here we go.

Attached: talhoffer.png (267x188, 56.68K)

Remember when the evil white Nazis warned about importing Somalis during Obamas term and they were shouted down as racists?

Attached: Somali-Pirate-Sue-Sony-Pictures-For-Cut-Of-Profits-From-‘Captain-Phillips%u2019.jpg (667x406, 115.79K)

WHAT IS INVIDIO.US?

We haven't even reached Clowns;Gate yet.

Meh. I support the right for pajeets to cut up niggers that try to rob them. That's not the real issue here.

Fuck that nigger for pushing the guy who got in front of him to save him from getting his ass beat. Ungrateful motherfucker.

Robbery is the least of our worries in Canada now. Enrichment is maximum.

toronto.citynews.ca/2018/03/21/edmonton-police-lay-460-charges-against-34-teens-after-violent-crime-wave/

Even though they're both dirt, I would probably say that in terms of culture and attractiveness that Africans have an edge over Indians.

In a way that might make Indians more dangerous to whites because they are less monkey-like than niggers and so more of us would be tricked into racemixing with them.

Hell, when I was lurking r9k last week there was a bunch of Hindu memes as if they were embracing the religion. It's probably a step up from any of the 3 Abrahamic faiths and polytheistic paganism like Hindu might be a stepping stone to something more acceptable caucasian-based like Odin/Zeus.

How about "swordfeinting"? It is possible to fight without trying your best to injure your opponent. Poos probably realize that when it comes to Dindus v Hindus the liberal SJWs in power will side with the darkest skin, so they couldn't go full power limb-hacking.

One disadvantage halbers have relative to spears is that someone can hook the head of your weapon with a weapon and pull it away from you using their own weapon. Either pull it our of your hands, pull you with it, or make it hard to retract for a 2nd stab. You can't hook a lance/spear that way so you avoid those problems

Of course an inverse advantage of this is that halberds can do such hooking themselves whereas spears can't.

The Chinese don't consider them human and despise them; so do the Pahjeets. In fact, everyone despises them. And 5-years from now you'll have about 500,000 africans (at the very least) in the lower mainland, all living in shithole no-go neighborhoods. Diversity!

bayonet fencing really is an underrated martial art tbh.

You know almost every trucker in western Canada is east indian, right? They utterly dominate trucking.

Attached: U1tGmhi.jpg (1198x1265 122.87 KB, 555.77K)

meanwhile in america

Attached: walmartblackfriday.mp4 (960x1706, 5.88M)

They shouldn't have used a chopping action and used a piercing move. Could have skewered at least the nigger that kept trying to jump in the window.

Some jewelry stores keep the door locked and you have to be let in.