WANT A GUN? COUPLE OD YEARS OF YOUR ONLINE POSTING WILL BE REVIEWED FOR EXTREMISM

Welcome to the future.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-23/gun-bill-require-buyers-hand-over-social-media-passwords-search-history

Kill yourself jew.

did you have to derail the thread with the picture, OP?

Wew. Thats full tyranny.

Glad I had the foresight.

lol sorry if this bill passes normalniggers

Attached: e52fa00d1a8bedc187d03cebfe41645df959114dc8b5748e422c0fb8ef895fba.gif (350x263, 38.32K)

always plan b.

Attached: 2n8psx.jpg (836x500, 79.25K)

There is no law in the U.S saying "homophobes" or "racists" can't guns, this will be struck down the supreme court if passed.

Looks like one of my neighbors ain't getting a gun anytime soon.

Attached: falconer.PNG (582x365, 605.42K)

Thats assuming they have any integrity left. This bill's purpose is to disarm the masses by deterring them from practicing their right to bear arm. Nobody wants to have their entire private life combed through.

Ah yes pringles cans and cheese graters
Bouncing signals off mountaintops and microwaves dang those neighbors

We are one second away from civil war mark ii user. Doesn't matter. All that matters is what you are prepared for, and willing to do in service to your volk.

Nothing else matters.

Control your spacebar you faggot nigger

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 74.35K)

Makes me want to cry, even Europe will have better laws soon. We'll end up with searches of your entire internet, phone, and written histories for any bad words or thoughts, and even if you can get past that, you'll be stuck with buying garbage from the 3 American companies still producing anything, because anything foreign was banned because muh US jaabs

It's about fucking time.

the greatest loss to the left would be mayors, judges and teachers

Now, the only way to avoid getting screwed over by this, is to simply redpill as many people as you can, so this gun ban would become to large to enforce; it it were 1% of the population it would be enforceable, but not if it's 10%.

Violates 4th amendment and will not be passed, next shitpost thread faggot.

Other than using services linked to an account that record history there is no way to enforce this in a multi person household.

The only people worried are those who have said "nigger", "kike", or "faggot" using their clear IP. I am not worried as I have never done this. I always use a proxy, VPN, or TOR. I feel bad for the rest of you kike nigger faggots, though.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (561x752, 216.21K)

It's called boomer spacing.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47.16K)

thoughtcrime is real

With goys like that who needs enemas?