The Synagogue of Satan subverted our European City of God – the perfect civilization – with their worldly...

The Synagogue of Satan subverted our European City of God – the perfect civilization – with their worldly, power-hungry cabals.

Do you think the wrath of God will reappear IN THE FLESH to wage war and fix the damage they caused?

Attached: mount.jpg (1200x654, 138.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion.sh/nano/pol/
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/nano/pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Sage.

Attached: Carroll-Dunham-Art4.jpg (358x347, 43.72K)

Interesting opinion. What led you to this conclusion?

Reminder.

Attached: isitheathen.mp4 (1252x626 10.49 MB, 299.97K)

Hitler was just Jesus coming back again, change my mind.

Attached: Hitler was Jesus.jpg (283x700, 46.48K)

I like that video. But I don't understand the point it's making. Also Cromwell probably did accelerate the Second Coming because it will only happen when the world reaches a sufficient level of degeneracy

He failed, God doesn't fail

That would mean the end of Revelations.

Lol also if Jesus wants revenge, why would he have intentionally allowed himself to be crucified?

God is God, he is perfectly content in Who he is and what he has created and done, He doesn't need revenge.

He won't be back to exact revenge but to inherit what's his, which is everything. And even those who betrayed him will be allowed inside his Kingdom as long as they abide HIS rules.

Kill your own children so Jesus can return faster. Sounds legit.

Attached: 1525220155479.gif (620x465 588.92 KB, 451.82K)

Not what I'm saying chief

Romans 6
Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid.

So tired of leddit.

Take a nap

How new are you?

Attached: quote-it-is-necessary-that-i-should-die-for-my-people-but-my-spirit-will-rise-from-the-grave-adolf-hitler-133-84-81.jpg (850x400, 60.68K)

Fair enough… point taken

Except that poster was saying Hitler = Second Coming. Second Coming doesn't fail

Generic gibberish your mind uses to get out of having to deal with the fact the icons used to make up your fake-identity are all compromised traitors and scum. Now continue dancing around with your low iq performance here. You were immediately put in your place. No way to snake your way around it.

You realize we have Id's on this board right?

If you think degeneracy will not bring wrath then it's not me who was "put in my place"

Hahahahahahahah

Attached: I Am Lucifer The Devil In The Flesh.jpg (2560x1600, 160.64K)

Keep role-playing on Zig Forums like you're some victorian era aristocrat high on talmudic-doctrine. When you're really just a lonely mormon virgin trying to justify his non-existent identity for the sake of preventing his own madness.

You are a british faggot…. from a long line of other british faggots.

That will be all.

Attached: im an intellectual hurrrr.jpg (404x456, 25.88K)

Should I stop preventing my own madness?

Attached: Lucifer 2.jpg (2560x1600, 177.57K)

Attached: orgazmo-backdrop[1].jpg (704x396, 45.75K)

I bet you scare all the children.

Thanks

No, I think you should act on your madness this weekend. Show the universe how powerful you are.

How?

By shooting yourself in the head. Let us see if you can defy the laws of physics.

Attached: 1525415053626.jpg (811x688, 158.03K)

Cool… I'll try. I don't feel powerful though. Just here to talk politics. And that pic is gross

We were all convinced otherwise. heh

Attached: 1526335562225.jpg (760x500, 47.44K)

How powerful can a lonely virgin ever really be. That is the question

Your time is better spent investigating why your father abandoned you.

Probably because I'm the spawn of Satan and he didn't want SHIT to do with me

Satan thinks you're a joke.

Everyone does

Climb a mountain and find some sort of an identity beyond hollywood faggotry. It really isn't complicated.

Do you actually have any practical advice?

Other than fake-conversion to Islam that is?

Yeah, find a mountain that wheelchair friendly.

Oh ok so you want to roll with. I'm down

Inside your head there are many Islams and Hitlers after you.

That's why I'm noided

blah blah blah blah

Go start an anti-Israel ministry and get off the chans, christcucks

Attached: satan god pol escapism.png (1337x1160 55.4 KB, 1.17M)

You may be arrested by three black police officers soon.

Nothing new

Tell them your jewish family did not own any slave ships. Explain the other jews were responsible.

Attached: Rise of the Black Serial Killer by Justin Cottrell.jpg (1280x720 455.21 KB, 6.06M)

I'm not sure if my family is Jewish. That's another lie

It won't matter. They think you are.

Finally some encouraging words

fuck off back to Zig Forums

It's codemonkey or another mod. Take note of the deleted post in this response.

He probably hired moot to mod.

Getting very creative with your ACCUSATIONS

Satan doesn't exist just like Jesus never existed. it's all a bunch of 2000-year-old Jewish comic books and you're a dumb nigger for believing any of it.

I'm not going to disagree with that

He was pointing out how the church was attacking the party because they wouldn't bend the knee to them. None of what the party did mattered, because they didn't bend the knee to the church.

Somethings stay the same. Who is on their knees?

Attached: charlemagne-crowned-king-of-italy-in-774.jpg (473x355, 30.59K)

REMINDER: Zig Forums is not Pro-Trump - He allowed this
Clearnet: nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion.sh/nano/pol/
Tor: nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/nano/pol

"Satan" is a much more primordial and powerful entity than you can possibly imagine, little kikelet, featuring prominently in the myths of all peoples. You have no idea what you're dealing with.

Yes, Satan is real, he lives inside my head.

In my opinion, the Church is more effective at vanquishing the Synagogue of Satan than political parties alone. Because these are supernatural forces at work, Hitler stood no chance. And what was the cost of failure? WW2 brought us the consolidation of world Jewry and the modern state of Israel.

Yes, Satan is real, he lives inside our head.

In my opinion, the Church is more effective at vanquishing the Synagogue of Satan than political parties alone. Because these are supernatural forces at work, Hitler stood no chance. And what was the cost of failure? WW2 brought us the consolidation of world Jewry and the modern state of Israel.