Pajeet fired from newspaper for not following instructions, screams rayciss

WAH, MY EDITOR IS A FAGGOT

web.archive.org/web/20181102045621/https://medium.com/s/story/journalism-while-brown-and-when-to-walk-away-9333ef61de9a

Attached: .jpg (400x255, 20.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muckrack.com/wendy-cox
globalnews.ca/news/4658156/fentanyl-making-a-killing-introduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And not because you didn't write what you were assigned. Sure.

He might've just drank too much of the kool-aid

somehow they look filthier than sub-saharans

They do, which isn’t much of a shame since I prefer negresses over other types of women. There’s a reason why many slave owners (and no they were not all kikes like Patrick “Poopdick Shittle” Little would have you believe) fucked their farm tools.

Maybe now he'll have time to do some important investigative reporting on the disturbing lack of diversity in Indian journalism.

Now I understand Mr. "tell me how to get sexy girlfriend."

Pajeets are the worst here in Vancouver. The Chinks are just annoying background characters that own everything. The pajeets are the filthy Dravidian niggers that leave public transport smelling like a sewer just by standing around. Zig Forums is not joking about the smell, it's putrid and horrifying. A nose full of diesel or Axe Body Spray is orders of magnitude more pleasant. When big groups of them wander by their stench lingers on the street (along with the smell of piss if you're downtown).

And they're fuckin' everywhere. Every job both low and high level, they're there. And damn are they incompetent. The shitty company I work for employs mostly pajeets, and here at my workplace it's the minority of whites that keep everything running. The pajeet building owners in charge of maintenance are fucking absent, lazy and stupid so there's handrails that have been missing for years and the place is crumbling like all of Vancouver (despite being a major infrastructure point). Anywhere pajeets are assigned, incompetence follows. Even when you forcibly walk them through the steps of the most basic tasks, then immediately tell them "now do it again for me" they just look at you with a dumb empty eyed expectant look and then begin fumbling the first step for 10 minutes. I once watched a pajeet coworker trying to unlock a door with a set of keys for 5 minutes after I had shown him which key to use. Eventually you just do the job for them because it's clear you're going to be standing around all day before they finally give up and ask for help. And that's how they skate by in all these jobs.

You know what they're like? Non-violent Niggers. But 1000x more putrid and foul smelling.

Attached: 47eb0b1801233248859b9d7b32a01e55941a1426fd03150522966ee87011fc04.png (659x609, 145.57K)

Only outside of Pooland.

Word has it he's going to break the Surrey street-shitting crisis wide open.

True. To whites like me that appear respectable and look like we might be able to do their job for them, pajeets are as gentle as shit stained lambs. I hear it isn't the same for women, or rival gangs down in Surrey or the downtown east side. But at least they're not about chest beating like actual niggers and thus won't fly off the handle if you look at them for a second too long (niggers do that to signal strength, basic ape chest beating behaviour). So a little better than regular violent niggers, but not much. And I don't dare set foot into the heart of Surrey, better known as Browntown.

Attached: a6082252630c7073ba9fe4cef42f75f8e62f392ca841d1b267062df34037729d.jpg (1208x620 121.33 KB, 139.34K)

I know what you mean, in the UK we have a problem with rich but incompetent pajeets paying for PhDs and competing with bachelor students for jobs. Although they have the certificates they lack the imagination and even integrity to do these jobs, things which aren't measured by academic qualifications and worst of all, if companies don't hire these people then dey be raciss an sheeit

I use the term 'people' loosely when referring to pajeets and when I said that they pay, I mean their rich parents who own sweatshops in toiletstan.

jews aren't white though

This will push whites into starting their own businesses. Preferably ones that dont deal with the public.

Would love to know who his bosses were that rejected his articles. Will bet $1000 they're kikes.

The issue in my country is that we have a 'zombie economy' basically, interest rates and rents are so high that new businesses find it difficult to start up so when existing businesses go bust, nothing comes to replace them. The highstreets of our town are becoming boarded up shitholes and people regularly joke that the town I live in has no shops. I've also seen Pajeets bring businesses down, the businesses don't go out with a bang they go out with a whimper. Typically the white staff who are expensive and occasionally tell the managers things they don't want to hear are gradually replaced by pajeets until you learn that the business has gone into administration, ceased trading, or has been sold and then gone into administration with accountants going through the books and despairing.

More things about pajeets, they do about half the work a white person does and they always claim overtime, which when white people aren't around they spend doing weird ethnic shit. They also have constant issues with immigration and trying to stay in the country for some arbitrary length of time (5 years resident in UK) so they can get citizenship. Really, it's our government and status quo loving white people that are the problem.

The rate for winning such a bet is 0.01% of your bet.

Moarpheus go back to your blog and do research on your pet mullatoe's IQ.

In the 1970s, a relative knew that an Indian PhD is essentially a high school diploma and hired accordingly. Things haven't improved.

B2B stands for sanity.

It has to be something with low overhead and sold online. Something to keep the lights on, food on the table, living the good life in rural areas. The entire approach has to be completely changed. A 15-20 acre plot can easily support 100 people. Pool resources and tell these kikes to fuck off.

muckrack.com/wendy-cox

Attached: wendy cox.jpg (400x267, 19.68K)

THIS

To playing the race card is to admit one has no skill.
To blame White people for jewish perfidy is to admit one is unobservant.
To claim Vancouver is too White in any way is to admit one is an imbecile.

Attached: Pajeet my son.gif (500x300, 736.21K)

MUH SHEKEL PROFITS

See, that's a problem jews created for themselves. Shitskins think of kikes as being just as much a part of ebil Whitey as the other European races. Jews trying to have their cake ("Hello fellow White people!") and eat it too ("Hello fellow oppressed minorities!"), turning both parties against them in the end.

When I went to Vancouver's John Oliver HS back in the 60's back before it was overrun by spice monkeys, a certain raghead got kicked to death one night a few blocks away in South Memorial Park, down by the pond with the overhanging willow trees.

This gave rise to a joke that went the rounds, in oh 67, 68; What do you call a raghead with the shit kicked out of him?

Transparent.

WoAH, OP IS A not FAGGOT today
(but where does it say he's fired?)

You just described all of Silicon Valley. They also love censoring speech, since they have no loyalty to the Constitution. Really great people. Glad our government has a massive H1B program along with chain migration to import them.

(checked)
Eventually muds will figure out attached pic. And that will be the day that minorities wake up to the fact that they aren't really minorities, they never were, but are rather part of a 99% being lied to by a 1%.
Hilarity ensues.

Attached: 1g5v5c.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

They have just seen an insane transformation into a place with high vacancies and insane real estate prices. But it's a convenient talking point they use to cover up their ineptitude.

Attached: otter.jpg (640x434, 62.51K)

Fired because they are the worst, degenerate people from a degenerate culture, and nobody wants anything to do with them. They also multiply like rats in the workplace, one day there are four of them hovering in the hallways and the next day it's five. I have no idea why the bosses keep hiring them. They are fucking useless. I can only imagine it is because the bosses hate their white employees and want them to quit.

This contrasts with the Chinese - especially the Cantonese who are better than the Mandarins - who are intelligent and agreeable.

It is time to form whites-only unions and create our own companies.

You are why things are going to shit. Do you understand that, idiot?

This is one of those things that drives me insane, the absolute disregard to the possibility that their "read of the room" isn't right. These diveristy hires are not only so culturally distant from the white populations in countries like Canada, even if they're a 3rd generation (but still pure blooded) Indian immigrant, they are psychologically distinct enough biologically that they will never be able to obtain the innate understanding of what a white person is thinking. It's the same for those of European descent trying to interpret every subtle social signal two Indians will instantly interpret in an interaction with each other.

That doesn't even get into the obvious reality of the situation where whites are forced to fake signals when interacting with minorities lest they be crucified upon the modern cross of political correctness. Even if wveryone was to suddenly agree to a new set of social rules whereby everyone could act like a total racist sperg with no consequences, rhese shitskins would still fail to thrive in white society because there are fundamental biological barriers preventing individuals from different races from deceloping a full understanding of another race's psychology.

Alittle off topic but what ever happened to the pajeet poster that would shitpost here and ask for a gf?

Eh, every so often he'll come back and post a bunch of threads about how he has declared war on Zig Forums for not helping him get tall sexy gf. I just insta-filter his threads because it stopped being amusing a long time ago. If he spent as much time talking to women as he did spamming Zig Forums, he probably would have met a tall sexy gf by now. He reminds me of why India is a country for which I have a particularly specific disdain.

Attached: india_truth.png (1366x1372, 753.17K)

Somehow we need to encourage this.

I love how you can just tell its an indian by the way they type. Their accent bleeds off every letter.

You learn something every day.

These streetshitters are some of the most racist people on earth. They have no leg to stand on when it comes to advocating diveristy and representation.

Fun fact: Indians are the most unfit race on Earth.
Their average measured grip strenght of their men is on par with North Euro females(!) and build up the most fat at increasing BMI.

Attached: akshually.jpg (700x700, 45.35K)

Fuck off kike

Attached: AA62885D-DCF9-4A5A-8DA4-09EA84910C0D.jpeg (602x430 96.29 KB, 138.45K)

does not have enough of us?
So it’s important to be racially represented except if you are white.
This is the level of madness

Attached: 80F0B89B-6C77-44A1-B84A-EEFB3CD59C7B.png (1280x1810 3.38 MB, 3.16M)

And there it is. What this is really all about naked and clear as day - what all shit skins want. Power over whites.

You got more pictures like these?

Poo in the loo entitlement shines through.

I hate how some people are so impressionable that stating one's preference is a shill tactic for promoting something else.

This is why.
globalnews.ca/news/4658156/fentanyl-making-a-killing-introduction/

I unironically have less of a problem with mlpfags fucking their horses, because at least that type of farm equipment won't give birth to a retarded mud baby