Taiwanese vote to reject fag "marriage" in referendum

>Three referendums initiated by anti-LGBT groups also passed, while two put forward by gay marriage advocates failed.

archive.fo/nG2g4

Attached: Taiwan_referendum.jpg (640x1250, 173.57K)

Good.

this

When they say "marriage is only between a man and woman" does that include transgendered men and women?

EU or trump will stop in and stop the vote

This. I always thought Thailand was the degenerate mecca where those freaks would all go for their ops. Did they not create he whole "Lady Boy" concept?

That's not Thailand at all. There's a small part of the country that is pretty much "Asian Amsterdam" where all that fucked up shit like kiddy-fucking and cheap whores are located.
You know about it because a lot of westerns that visit go to that place and nowhere else.
But it would be like looking at San Francisco and declaring the USA the World Capital of Faggotry. The countryside is beautiful and they have half a dozen cities on par with modern western cities. You can actually live quite comfortably there with the bonus of living among people that hate the Chinese and their crappy ways of living.

Thailand? Nigger that vote was in Taiwan

Who the fuck cares about some irrelevant gooks

This. They need some human-rights experts to teach them how to do democracy right. Nothing a little diversity can't solve.

You're literally a noncountry you worthless subhumanigger gook.

mods delete this garbage thread and b& these gooks it's sliding the real news

Most Thai ladyboys are just that, boys pretending to be ladies, most still have a penis, they are androgenous rather than trans. Why it started who knows.
And as says it's a tiny proportion in a few places and you know about it because it has been (((advertised))) heavily.

tl;dr
low threshold for referendum questions (10 questions this election)
referendum passed only if backing voters exceed opposing voters
and if backing voters exceed 1/4 eligible voters
result is legally binding
DEMOCRACY GOALS

Surely this is a violation of some UN declared human right, like abortion.

(samefag)
moar envy
Vote to overturn law, it is overturned.

Attached: saad_maan.jpg (255x224, 13.24K)

This is actually amazing. In this decade, where leftism and (((social justice))), it's nice to see a country which holds on to decency. Godspeed, Taiwan.

Attached: IMG_0356.PNG (519x492, 33.49K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is a violation of all UN recognized human rights.

Oy Vey

Holy fuck man, get it together.

Attached: 1433400304864-1.gif (498x336, 45.48K)

I want to tell you guys to fuck off back to 4/pol/ but I know it's dead.

Seriously, just stop posting until you learn how to fucking read.

Lol nope.

When China will take over Taiwan, it will swiftly remove that degeneracacy.

Chinese here. Don't say bad things about Taiwan. They may be a renegade state, but they are our renegade state.

Thanks from China.

"Oy vey my son is gay." Actual Jewish movie.

and more

Are you one of those Chinese Christian loons?

I suspect majority of them has shabby backgrounds. I also do not understand their issue with the party. TBH, Catholicism should be booted from China. They worship poop and are not loyal to the state. Rest of them should either convert to Westboro type "God hates fag" or Andersonite Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Church (based heavily on Chinese culture and patriotism of course) and be under the control of the state.

I disagree. Even Sodomite-hating Andersonites are Christian, and that means they follow an expansionist Jewish death cult. If China doesn't eradicate the Christian infestation, the Christians will destroy whatever is left of China.

And that goes for the Jews too. Get rid of 'em both and make China an ethnonationalist state where native Chinese religion and tradition is upheld and enshrined in law, or die by globalism.

This must be why the shills are going overdrive on pushing commie china being good, because its antithesis is actually doing the right stuff.

You guys are right. For now they are tolerating it. Can't say for future.

This post shows how little anti-China shills actually know about Taiwan's politics.

Doesn't their countryside have like a million bajillion banana trees?

Attached: nang tani butter-t.jpg (700x1073, 443.08K)

Taiwan will be invaded by China within the next 6 years and forced to come to heel.

What are the conditions that cause this? Why were traditionally Christian countries like Ireland and Romania voting for it instead of disapproving?

I thought it was because the (((dual-loyalties))) love selling state secrets to china.

user-kun, the USA really IS the world capital of globohomo.

Good job Taiwan

All LARPagans will be hunted down, flayed, salted, and then burned to ashes.

Attached: fire.png (863x600, 169.5K)

only if they had a supreme court rule that such a thing is unconstitutional

All Christian will get the BOG.

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

Calling out larping whilst larping themselves. These fucking kike niggers, every fucking time.

Attached: cc632fb55548e429ab7903a05eaf0dc5890de49a925d8bdfde51a5fc49b687e3.gif (500x281, 993.49K)