nature.com/news/2005/050307/full/news050307-15.html
jnetics.org/jewish_genetic_disorders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7858177
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15516841
the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/
bitchute.com/video/o2ND3_clSPM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Risky slope. If the technology will go out of control we might end up in GATTAX

Risky slope. If the technology will go out of control we might end up in GATTACA in a few year. This with the real risk of artificially reducing the human genetic diversity pool and finally cause our extinction

A bunch of non Whites start having White looking babies in 3.. 2..

Given that chinks can't reverse engineer jet engines even from Russian ones they bought and American ones they stole I'm not holding by breath for a success.

Given how resistant most whites are to HIV infection I really makes you wonder how much buttfucking must be happening for 33% of white faggots to get HIV in America especially when their mean life expectancy is 47.

appleseed soon?

Are whites really more HIV resistant than other races?

Some research says so, but it's not 100%. HIV is a virus native to Africa, so naturally, Whites are not its preferred hosts and carriers.

Sweet, I'm going to genetically modify my Aryan babies to have an IQ of 200

More like whites in consumer hell western countries start following fads when picking their babies and ZOG makes you get the subservience gene leading to us being even better cattle than our mixed race counterparts.

Anyone else feel really weird about the Chinese stealing our DNA to improve their own children?

It's one thing to always steal our intellectual property and mass produce inferior versions of things that we put time/money into researching - but this is stealing our genetic legacy.

Like the Jews intermixing with whites to leech off us better, this seems despicable.

Attached: Red Army soldier! You are going to be liberating nations. First, liberate yourself from your own oppressors, 1941.jpg (510x403, 51.45K)

It also has to do with the Black Plague, as I've watched a show about a village in England being almost 100% resistant to HIV due to the mutation. However, after reading the link below, smallpox does seem like a more likely candidate.
nature.com/news/2005/050307/full/news050307-15.html

The Chinese are like the Borg, stealing the best parts of each races biology in order to improve their own.

>BASTE bugpeople developing kiketech that will surely benefit (((us))) fellow aryan h'whiteo piggus, right gwei-guys?
Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

There is nowhere good this can go. Well-meaning leftists will support the tech to cure genetic illness. Meanwhile the Jews and Chinks will be using it to create seven foot tall, 200 IQ, physically perfect specimens. Not only will we be dominated financially by them, but now we will not be able to even approach them on a physical and mental level. Your true born white man will be outcompeted in every field. We will be subjugated even more so. Buy guns now; they can't genetically engineer them bulletproof.

I fucking knew this was going to happen, now it's too late. It'll be some kind of newtype dystopia and all because we strayed from God and the Angels. Everything at this rate might as well be orange goo.

JF streaming on this right now, his book will be about this exact subject

The chink and the jew are the lowest forms of life. They'd steal our very souls if they could.

Whites will be banned, only non-Europeans will be able to have gene edited babies, we can't risk creating Hitlers idea of an Übermensch can we goy? Why do you think we're trying to dilute your bloodline?

Literally the end of the world / apocalypse.
Genetically engineered babies = Human bio-weapons

Four hundred and fifty thousand years and Enlil is still a pussy ass bitch nigger. Nothing they try to do to us can ever change that truth.

Haha, you think for a second these chinks would let niggers have any editing? They'll wipe out all nonchinks then create some kikelike hivemind monstrosity. It's over. Humanity is finished. Let's thank both the fundies and liberals are fucking up everything and dooming us all with their moralfaggotry.

Key word: looking
Yeah we certainly want non-whites with blue eyes and blonde hair, how based will that be? :^)
Its a cosmetic appearance, no different than bleaching their hair and wearing blue contacts.

Just great now the degenerates and faggots will bumfuck each other with no consequences.

The beginning of the end

News: CHinese Bugman creates Race of Literally HIV resistent Bugmen who will now POZ up everything. Fuck Him.

It's an existential sort of absolute disgust that I'm feeling. As if my blood heritage, that most sacred and personal gift from my ancestors, has just been seized without consent or concern by a covetous thief.
I pray that the collapse comes before the Chinese government can get any farther with this plot and before Israel steals the tech and makes use of it too. This planet dearly needs a reset.

Attached: a0e0351d426283ac0cb6c2822706f8b81525e0ec218e977a0f2041643afa620a.jpg (495x495, 44.08K)

If the Chinese are just figuring it out then it's a guarantee the Israelis did it a decade ago.

Thought the same, lol.

Attached: IMG_0375.PNG (366x703, 51.22K)

A way to stop this is through targeted viruses. If it takes off there will almost certainly be specific genes which will always be used (resistance towards different diseases). If it isn't stopped early enough we're fucked anyhow.

7-footers almost always have problems with their knees and a lot of them die in their 40s from years of cumulative stress on their hearts.

Murphy’s Law

‘Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.’

I.e. humans, when they have the possibility, will always try that possibility, regardless of the consequences. It is, in my opinion, closely tied with the adage:

‘Intelligence without morality is the greatest danger.’

Of course, morality and the term ‘wrong’ are both subjective, but both remain important concepts, I think.

Please that was one of the very first things they did.

But are these going to be Quantum babies made with Quantum DNA?

We'll look back on this as the most important announcement of the century. RIP Luddites and poorfags.

There's no need to turn humans into bioweapons when bacteria and viruses could be more easily created and modified for that purpose, and would be much harder to stop.
The more sane worry is sneaking changes into the process that make the baby more prone to herd mentality and/or the ideologies getting pushed onto the populace to control them.

Sh-shut up!

Attached: Marxianity.png (500x500, 65.98K)

Hopefully they continue to develop and perfect this technology. The sad thing is that white countries will fall because they are so cucked that they will ban technological progress of this sorts because of muh morals.

Relevant video discussing the consequences of editing the human germline

Yeah, all those olympic gold medal heebs recently just like the chinks, right? The kikes can't do shit because kike genes are literally cursed.

jnetics.org/jewish_genetic_disorders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7858177
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15516841

They may both be genestealers but the kikes are inbred subhumans just like the rest of their semitic cousins.

Thanks to modern contingency policies, the whole idea of bioarmageddon only exists in science fiction otherwise all those bird and whatever else flus would have killed them all by now. We'll never get something like smallpox or the Spanish flu pandemic ever again and even if you somehow could you'll never get Madagascar.

And your second concern is the correct one, the same concern Orwell had.

US did this in the 90s

Prediction: the babies will all come out with some random defects and in a worst-case scenario will come out full on downs syndrome and the project will get blasted by international media and human rights groups and even in Chinkland they'll feel the pressure, especially after creating defective children they can't just kill now, to quietly cancel the project and it'll fizzle out like the Soviets space program in the late 1970s to early 1980s

Attached: 2da0e64cd72c29f561a6b4c6631d4207afd20e0751ec75c30b6e7e80999247bd.png (692x687, 191.96K)

200 iq africans after sitting and doing nothing for centuries:

"blacksmugface.jpg"

FIRST REVOLUTIONARY PHENOTYPE SPAWNS IN CHINA | TPS #231

So how long before you can do this at home?

Now non-retarded question what exactly is the limit here? can you make someone half plant? half "new" material/race?

No, existed since time immemorial for all we know. Nothing of the "development" claim is proven.

They are already born and healthy, no?

Attached: 1539084426837.jpg (431x605, 40.71K)

This was always coming and anyone with a brain has known that for ages. The arms race of evolution has never stopped, Europe was just mislead into slowing or stopping participation in it to allow the most disastrous outcome of them all, which is the technology not being in our hands alone. Now instead of being a path to the ubermensch it will be a roundabout way for subhumans to elevate themselves to what we achieved naturally and beyond, and in absence of our superior morality they will destroy everything beautiful it could have been used to create before it even existed. Fuck this gay Earth.

Found the jew.

You described jews. They are the largest traffickers of illegal organs in the world. Literally falling apart from inbreeding and need to Frankenstein themselves to stay alive.

Yet another reason to end them.

The bugs are not restricted by any law or ethics or morality or fuck off that a white man holds sacred. They do not give a single fuck. They need to be eradicated along with the jews.

The problem is that they're born too healthy, giving them major evolutionary advantages. This means the descendants of the genetically modified will outbreed ours until they kill we're a planet of 8ft tall gigachads who let a machine choose which genes will be present in the next generation.

Now are they going to have a nigger fuck them to test out if they are in fact immune?

Is this their african invasion plan?

These fucking bugmen steal everything from the west, including white genes. Fucking pathetic. After the niggers and jews are gone chinese will be next on the list. Pathetic, shit race that will suck the planet dry if left uncheck.

I don't think the mass population is going be gene edited. The tech is way too expensive to waste on the common cattlefolk. What I do think will happen is we will get two classes of humans. The mass population of naturals who will have no genetic alterations and will be sampled for beneficial mutations. Then the minority of designer babies who will have genetic advantages over the mass population that they become the warlords and dictators who rule the planet. It will be the end of meritocracy and therefore the age of republics as the superior genetically advantaged will be treated as a different species and therefore be above the law of the common folk.

Sounds like Brave New World

Be prepared to go to nuclear war with China then.

How much Jewish influence do you think is in China? Dosen't seem like much on the surface. If jews want to exterminate whites they will most likely have to get rid of china too, which would probably mean nuclear war like you said. Sounds like a win win for jews

Jesus christ nigga you can buy a CRISPR kit right now and do that shit yourself the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/
This isn't some new or groundbreaking thing, it's just super unreliable from a medical standards perspective. I read some Chinese comments on the original youtube video, that said state media had announced that on of the twins had an off target operation (wrong gene got fucked with). This technique is good enough for plants and animal experiments or studies. Doesn't matter if some of your lab rats turn into cancerous abominations, it's a bit different when its done on humans.

Nice!
Horrifying!

Attached: o fug me.png (1652x260, 14.58K)

sounds fine by me

Attached: 1484109919337.jpg (640x638, 76.58K)

And if you want to know exactly how easy this is. Some dude on youtube cured his lactose intolerance with viral vector that added the lactase enzyme to his own cells genetic code. Now, I'm not saying that he won't get cancer (often the end result of studies like this), but it's not some super complex and highly expensive operation to edit genes.

The tech itself may be available but the genetic samples used will be expensive to buy. See Jews will find a way to jack up the price of the genes themselves whether it's through copyright or insurance bullshit. And the Jews will push laws and regulations that will make gene surgery expensive to get into due to licensing costs, exams, inspections and so fourth. These unnecessary expenses will add to the cost of the procedure and genetic code in the end. Also if each genetic code is copyrighted then you will need to pay license to reproduce that code, whether through genetic sampling or natural birth, or settle for a sterilized offspring that can never reproduce. Also the fines for illegal genetic modding will be nothing less than a felony charge and prison time for 10 years since your fucking with life without state certification.

holy shit doh

what's the limit or editing your own genes? ill volunteer to fuck around with myself

Oh absolutely. Kikes will definitely try to keep this from the goyim through (((financial incentives))). My was was just that currently, the technology is easy to get into.

You will get cancer, I can almost guarantee it. Pretty much no testing has been done on humans since most viral vector based gene editing is cancer galore. It's just too unpredictable, even with a very well known virus like the one used in the video. You can also consider the side effect of all cells in your throat, stomach and intestines suddenly producing a enzyme normally restricted to your lower digestive system. But from a "can it be done" standpoint, many things can be done. Hell, you could make your skin secrete poison.

No doubt this will be used to create GMO slaves and all this HIV resistant bullshit is just the cover.

However, getting rid of STD's and other bugs is a worthy goal, I can't imagine sex without repercussions doing anything good for society.

Attached: Tall-White-Group-2015.jpg (350x402, 83.53K)

so why is noone funding this? can't you stop aging with this too?

Anyone have that video where some cuck asks some chink scientists whether new advancements in genetics could make niggers smarter and the scientists basically laughed and said it would be easier to make intelligent elephants than africans? Say what you want about chinks but they really give no fucks and that's why they'll be the only space race ever.

Meanwhile the cuck luddites on left and right will ruin everything for us.

Great, now we can have even more niggers and faggots. Gene editing is the kind of dystopian hellscape the Chinese would have no problem diving into. Nuke everything.

First Revolutionary Phenotype Spawns in China | TPS #231 bitchute.com/video/o2ND3_clSPM/ #BitChute

Ayyla Mao

You would need to increase the length of the telomere which is ends of your DNA to stop aging. The way DNA splits causes the end of it to be shortened with each division and eventually the loss of that extra space causes defects and cancer. Gene editing can theoretically be used to increase the length of telomeres however it could increase or decrease the likelihood of cancer.
The reason that this is such a big deal is because CRISPR is a tool that we know how to use, but don't know the exact effects of using it yet. IIRC some scientists have pointed out that the resistance that the girls have could also decrease their resistance to west nile virus. were these girls to have a shitload of kids, or just have their edit be present in a large number of the population in several hundred years, there could be a mass die off of people due to a new disease that they have less resistance to becoming spread into humans.

Gene edited future humans are returning to our timeline to unfuck humanity. That’s why aliens all look the same and they probe your junk.

Attached: 73F85779-7C14-4DBD-ACE6-52333CD19309.jpeg (618x410, 62.52K)

forgot to mention that elephants have very long telomeres which is a factor in their longevity.

but they only live to like 70

But face dicks are worth it.

Why is that a problem? I mean yeah, it'll suck being part of the last few unmodded generations, but they'll eventually die off and that stops being a issue, while the rest of the modern world gets to be healthier, and live longer.

Attached: 64d55e2adc10cad6692a0690259040ad50b86c817f8eee158801b0567176b53e.png (680x256, 71.23K)

Because then sexual reproduction becomes frowned upon for being "unhealthy" and "outdated". Babies are all born through genetic modification, and humans are sterilised.

Jews and Chinese(Jews of the East) are literal vampires, the memes weren't wrong. I feel you fam.

Attached: maxresdefaultabb.jpg (1280x720, 108.19K)

You wouldn't have forgotten that if you were an elephant.

I wish I was stupid enough to be so optimistic as to think any technology like this could be used to positively better the lives of anyone but the kikes and bug people that only have eyes on it for the purposes of exclusivity (muh old money, muh new tech, obsolete all reasons I'm at the top and kick down the ladder) and subjugating everyone to intense regulation of all behavior and creation of even more industrialized suffering and murder because muh kike handbook says the kikes are right to be malicious and sadistic shits. Maybe if Hitler had done what needed to be done and killed all of them before we were born so that this tech would have arisen in the hands of those who can positively employ it.

You'd be wrong. Melanin is directly linked to adrenaline - the fight or flight hormone, and tameness, playfulness, social intelligence…

I would also associate Ebonics with this.

China is going to end up permanently fucking their own germ line if they keep this up. In the past no matter how many chinks died due to famines or whatever they were still fine because their genetic fundamental were stable. Now they're going to wreck even that.

Finally, an actual oldfag. The only problem with chinks is that we hadn't done so first because kikes.

Are there any mouse studies of activating lifelong telomerase production?

GENETICALLY ENGINEERED ARYAN WEREWOLVES WHEN???

Attached: 25541F70-F563-48F1-866F-5B53C319A3D3.jpeg (900x900, 184.85K)

fuck off

Much easier to create a slave race of docile retards than create a working AI. Though, when the deed is done, and the flesh golems perpetually jew themselves for eternity, what the fuck are the Jews going to do then?