Remember ElsaGate?

People have been commenting about how odd this beaner’s shirt seems and I’d have to agree, looks pretty conspicuous. I’m not autistic enough to really dig in to this but I thought anons might find it interesting. Are these kids being sex trafficked?

Attached: 3C8A2E51-73AB-486E-B48D-B5E803829A52.jpeg (390x506 826.59 KB, 78.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/adolfoflores/mother-photo-fleeing-tear-gas-border?__twitter_impression=true
archive.is/K3PYd
web.archive.org/web/20181127003405/https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/adolfoflores/mother-photo-fleeing-tear-gas-border
archive.is/glGi1
stream.me/hardnewsnetwork
archive.fo/2LGYA
nytimes.com/2018/11/26/world/americas/tear-gas-migrant-children-photo.html
archive.fo/qYkTB
washingtonpost.com/world/2018/11/26/how-photographer-captured-image-migrant-mother-her-children-fleeing-tear-gas/?utm_term=.02e3e4b3e190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those girls are probably being trafficked but I haven't been able to find anything more about the woman in this pic.

Just lol, you must have never left the US in your life you overprivilged mutt, here in the Balkans we always see gypsy women wearing these types of shirts in the summer, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to do with sex trafficking you oversensitive clown, such a stupid thing to make a thread on sage

Nope, sure don't.

Yeah… I have a hunch that not only is the photo “staged” but the psyop is part of something bigger and more nefarious. We know this is going on. This might be what it looks like.

Cultural superiority acknowledged. My humblest apologies, faggot.

I see the history being repeated after one dead kid on a beach in Europe opened the floodgates for thousands of shitskins.

In my mind WITH OUT ANY FUCKING DOUBT THEY ARE BEING TRAFFICKED

Attached: 1449837896546.gif (500x375 303.79 KB, 299.17K)

It was mentioned in the other thread that the fact that kids that old are still in diapers was weird, but then again they're Mexcrement so it's decently likely the retard spiclets still haven't managed to learn to shit in a toilet.

I have seen burger families with kids that old in diapers too, they don't lose custody because of people like in OP's pic, there are just too many of them, immigrants or not.

Diapers, one of them has no shoes, crying hysterically, and they bear no physical resemblance to the beaner goblina grabbing their arms.

Yes, they are most likely being sex trafficked.

Here's a little secret, user.
Kids being trafficked are kept in diapers because they can't stop. And the places that they do stop at, don't have restrooms. You feeling me?
Second of all: look at their hair. Then look at the "mother".
Then look again at their age, and tell me that woman just had two kids one right after the other.
Those are sisters, and they're her kids.

Third tip should be the undersized and unconfortable shirt with kiddie shit. It's done in an attempt to keep the kids docile/trust you.

Final tip: she's travelling with two kids… and an handbag. Now, I don't claim to be a great parent, and I don't know a lot of parents either, but even the most scatterbrained and forgetfull parent will bring along a much bigger bag with crap the kids might need. Especially when they're this young, there's a crapton of shit you need around to keep them healthy.

We should pay attention to futher images from the boarder and try to spot the Bean Runner again, see if she still has the same kids or diferent one's.
5 dollars says it's triplet next time.

The diapers (no stopping to pee) and lack of shoes (hard to run away) and grabbing their arms are all massive red flags for child trafficking, yes. Elsagate, for its part, is the mk ultra derived color brainwashing programming that they make kids watch in their underground holding centers and in the temporary above ground holding centers that they get sold out of. It's integrated with pop culture so that predators will have built in manipulation tools to further groom children they "purchase" from the deep state kikes, and so that they can store these kinds of videos somewhat publicly in a manner that allows their groomers easy access to controlled media.

The characters they choose for these operations are always symbolic archetypes or straight up kike mythology. Elsa the white winter goddess, Spider-Man the lost boy of Wiemar vs Venom the black seed of Saturn, Joker and Harley Quinn until recently when the Archmage of Thule fucked over the Jesters and gave those two archetypes to the Juggalos. Suddenly there needs to be a Venom movie. Hmm. :^)

It's also possible this is a double bluff, and these specific kids actually are related to the person hauling them around half naked for a deep state photo-op, and the plot is to get her accused of sex trafficking so she can say "no I dragged my children across the world shoeless and in diapers because I love them and want a better life for them in America and the mean orange man wants to lie about all immigrants and call us sex traffickers? That filthy racist white man needs to be burned alive with his kin oy vey! Now let us all in because this staged emotional propaganda is more important than investigating child traffickers or securing the border!"

I'll raise you 10 and say she'll have an infant next.

the lowest order pimps, medieval flesh mongers

it's a sad sight, sadder even that you can show this picture to the majority of americans and they won't even notice anything wrong except for how brown and suffering they are.

It was the shoes I noticed first, especially compared to everyone else in the photo.

Attached: The shoes damnit.PNG (937x311, 751.52K)

These kids are being trafficked. I've been saying that on every thread bout this on cuckchan

Cool to see Zig Forums isn’t totally dead.

What about the fucking whiffle ball? Remember hearing about innocuous items used to inflict a small but constant sensation of pain to keep the dissociated psyche in a certain state.

It seems like the best of us come in and out rather than homeboarding like in days past

Do those children look like her biological offspring?

Spics wear a lot of shit like that, especially the really spicky ones. Kind of like how niggers wear long white shirts that go down to their knees bought from liquor stores. Every human being fits into a certain mold, sometimes its an extension of race, but sometimes its age or subculture. Ever wonder why old people always dress a certain way? Ever wonder why art thots all look the same? Ever wonder why all maga-chuds look the same?

Either border patrol is a bunch of overly sensitive vaginas or maybe their just taking a cut of the profits when young goyim are delivered to (((adoption agencies)))

True, I don’t have time for shills shilling shills but I pop in every so often.

Buzzfeed has article up (phonepoasting and archive not working sorry in advance please rape my faggot face)

buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/adolfoflores/mother-photo-fleeing-tear-gas-border?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: AB3A13B5-C0A4-4649-9CDB-A7FCD5FFD2EB.jpeg (990x950, 180.76K)

Thanks for being here user. The skin color doesn't add up and there are other signs as pointed out. If it turns out to be true or not for this specific woman and children doesn't matter, it's true for many who will never get an interview ever again. I've begun spinning the fact that so many are hellbent on all immigration going through combined with the faggot explosion of the last decade as connected and it's opening up minds and getting people to ask horrific questions that need asking

Gypsies are only a very small minority here, good thing they're going to France and other Westerner countries to beg because we know of their tricks, enjoy being invaded by 3rd world shit skins while we'll stay a pure white christian ethnostate you amerimutt

does the young boy appear to be uncomfortable with the woman grappling his ballz in this photo? The girls seem to be in shock or just scared/in fear

well, I'll say this, if those kids are actually related to her I'll fuck an open fire hydrant.

works for me
archive.is/K3PYd
web.archive.org/web/20181127003405/https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/adolfoflores/mother-photo-fleeing-tear-gas-border
archive.is/glGi1

Attached: a39d6a086c0b6b03e6d7e3824c7a89f9ce1f589fe334c4afc56544953cecae79.png (268x401, 146.68K)

Is this the same girl? What do you guys think?

Let me post, fuck

Attached: download9587e31d__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fDs8TwfXV4AALN4a_2.png (1132x572 509.82 KB, 711.86K)

Hitler dubs confirm

Thanks user. You know the kikes and their fucking demonic chutzpah shit want to plaster child slaves all over the media and tout them as refugees to doubly fuck over our people, the final solution draws near

Communist media is protecting not only the traffickers but the (((buyers))). After all, (((the buyers))) own the NPC media talking heads.

They buyers are the talking heads user

There's no fucking way that ogre birthed a blonde child, so yes, they are being trafficked.

Finally, something remotely useful for a thread. This was brought up in the border invasion thread too, and it was pointed out a lot of things in the photos suggested trafficking operations.

WHY ISN'T THERE A GODDAMN STICKY ON BORDER INVASION?

SHIT'S LITERALLY GETTING REAL.

How can we adopt girls if we're single? Or do I have to say I'm gay and married to a Zig Forumsack, just so I can adopt 2 lolis?

One for me and one for the other Zig Forumsacks.

Attached: 0a6c58c6b6bffb87ae4b8693a2e17f1d2e012cc27ae932f0021306a77a5c3260.png (156x300, 71.03K)

Don't you know, goy? Making sure the IRS gets more shekels for ZOG from white women is way more important.

I'm literally diamonds

In your dream, we need BOTH threads.

No. Kill yourself you fucking agent nigger. The border crossing alone is more important than your quest to give the anti-white government more money.

The "ElsaGate" video themes correlated oddly with children's accounts of trauma-based conditioning.
Personal theory: it's an attempt to get ahead and discredit abuse victims who suffered these very tortures.

Nope, fuck off nigger, BOTH THREADS NEED TO BE STICKIED.

Border invasion is EXTERNAL threat.
Thot is INTERNAL threat.

What happened to the man and the boy? Does anyone see them in the OP picture? What is the discoloration all over the boys arms, is it just bug bites?

Kill yourself.

stream.me/hardnewsnetwork

Thot is a sign of MORAL DEGENERACY, idiot.

lmao

wut? what does that mean tho?

Nigger they own the federal reserve. If you knew anything about what that actually meant you wouldn't be making posts this stupid.

Thank you for further confirming your stupidity for us all.

It's just a shirt, you fucking troglodyte. They probably are being trafficked, though.

Attached: IMG_0344.PNG (1018x702, 78.95K)

As expected, you agentniggers have the effectiveness of a twitter roastie calling someone racist. Kill yourself.

I know paranoia is the in thing on Zig Forums and it's part of it's charm, but you are a complete fucking dope.

The invasion and human trafficking issues are far more important than your zog income, agent.

Could somebody explain why they are wearing diapers?

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (600x450, 380.57K)

No piss stops for them.
Makes it hard to run away from the ancient spic dragging them to market.
just guesses though you have any ideas?

Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

The fat chick is a jungle nigger but the kids look more like white South Americans. Probably kidnapped in Argentina.

Attached: 5dsd3e5hsoy11.jpg (402x413, 52.75K)

probably smuggling drugs/camera OP

why does that beanorc have pox on its hands? why does that baby beanorc look terrified of the adult beanorc?

Two potential reasons:
They're fleeing and obviously wont have good places to go to the bathroom–although, considering pajeets do it anywhere, I trouble to see why these sub-humans would mind going anywhere. It's sort of like why some of those gamers in Korea might wear one.
The other reason could be one of those stated by anons above or, if you believe they're being sexually abused, to keep any potential hemorraging from not getting everywhere–anal or otherwise.
Now, both of these have their own probabilities. The reason anons would lean towards something in the realm of the latter with a bit of the prior as just an added benefit is the fact that the children truly don't look like their parents. In addition, as other anons have said, it has that feeling–i.e. that circumstantial evidence. The shirt as stated to seem "child friendly." the seeming dragging everywhere and the small handbag. Indeed, one wouldn't be able to carry much. However, if the idea is to come to a new land for the sake of your family and a better place, wouldn't you painstakingly bring things to keep your child reasonably taken care of despite the arduous journey?
Alas, the normalfag can never understand. He will always denounce things as conspiracy theories or claim things to be merely circumstantial evidence. However, they fail to realize that with things on the level of human trafficking, all you can really have is circumstantial evidence in the case of children. After all, if there is evidence you'd have to be involved in the trafficking–which is already illegal–but you're also have to parake in CP in particular to know about child sex trafficking.
In the end, if one isn't willing to play it safe and embrace large quantities of circumstantial evidence and red flags, then one is just waiting for a disaster. In particular when the upper levels of society tend to be involved in these wicked actions and wouldn't seek out the truth their self–funny considering they'd be the ones with the man power and the juristiction (in the form of being allowed to partake in these rings to form a sting operation and aggregating relevant material which is illegal for others to own) to even investigate these horrors.
In the end, the suffering will continue, and the normalfag will let it all be swept away into the memory-hole along with everything else.

You realize that here in the US we have multiple states that are larger than France? You realize that we have entire regions of French cultural influence dating back to our Louisiana Purchase? Why would leave the New World? So you gypsy jews and swarthykin invaders have more room in our land? If I wanted to experience French culture I can visit New Orleans. If I want to experience insert_eastern_bloc_shithole_here or Asia I can visit Commiefornia.

What kind of shitty fucking world you live in where driving for 1hr in any direction takes you to a completely foreign land where everyone hates your language and eats garbage "food"? Oh yeah… the "balkans".
dob jej

This.
These photos are almost always staged and have been proven to be.
Psyop inside is also likely because they love putting plain sight clues in to taunt. It is their way of enjoying their work, to flaunt their untouchability.

note the feet are spotless.
try running around in the desert, your feet will be cut, scuffed and bruised, not to mention covered with dirt, dust, mud and semen.

i would love to see this brought up to kikes on air

Good catch.

I asked someone related with (((journalism))) some months ago about inconsistencies and staged photos.
their reply was "does it matter if photos are staged if the events are really happening, and the cause is important?"
Even if you had absolute proof, they would use that kind of escape clause.
Ever see a homeless person with bare feet? It looks like a zombie's foot. That's why we've been wearing shoes for tens of thousands of years.

Who is the kike responsible for the photos of this bitch?

Here in the Balkans we also have gypsies trafficking White children.

Attached: bent-taco.jpg (550x412, 22.82K)

also note the adult female tacogre has some sort of club or theme-park entry wrist band

Rather good post.

they usually have id at false flags/staged ops, might be that.
the way she is holding the arms of the children is odd too.
gripping by elbow etc, forcing them, not holding by hands and children complying to their protective mother.

honestly stuff like that I chalk up to swarthykin being 99% animal brain. i've seen niggers and chinks beating their children to the point of maiming and killing them. i just sort of assume that abusing your own offspring is the swarthykin norm.

Twitter @aflores w/ (((Buzzfeed)))

Check out mom's hands, pic related. Scabies or meth?

The FBI papers on The Finders cult (worth reading) reference the use of diapers for both containing hemorrhages and also the added psychological torture of keeping victims covered in their own excrement. Pretty grim.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 7.50.46 PM.png (758x446, 501.11K)

Yeah. This image has been going around up to the level of Daily Wire:

Attached: Ds8TwfXV4AALN4a.jpg-large.jpeg (1125x825, 208.23K)

you mean you don't take your tripod and expensive filmography equipment with you when fleeing your 3rd world shithole to invade a sovereign nation with a zionist occupied government?

Heiled

Yes I lived in NYC for ten years and have seen junkie foot many times, it's disgusting. Scabby gorilla feet.

SAHM here. This bugged me too til I figured it out. She's not displaying the natural muscle memory acquired from carrying your child UP for so long. When you grab your kid in a hurry, you use an overhanded grip. You don't think about it, you just do it. She's grabbing with an underhanded grip. It's not going to hold the child up so they can get their feet under back under them. Also, these kids look old enough to understand verbal direction. Her mouth doesn't look like she's doing that. As if she's not used to verbally herding them around all day. The most efficient way is to use both verbal and physical direction.

If the kikes can afford fleets of chartered busses, why not documentary photogs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

in this case the kikes aren't the only ones to benefit. i keep thinking if i were a cartel leader that many cities and villages feared to death… it might be cheaper / more efficient to force thousands of peasants to zerg-rush the US with as much drugs and abducted children as possible.

i mean yeah jews… but we have more than one enemy. also not all our enemies are friends with each other.

Looks like there is something in the diapers, but not a dirty diaper, like smuggling a bag of dope. The diaper doesn't have the right look for a dirty diaper. More like a clean diaper with something hidden inside.

Does that look right to the parents on here? If the diaper were dirty it usually looks darker… looks wrong to me.

Attached: smugglers diaper.png (905x760, 600.3K)

If the diaper is dirty they would go empty it out, or wear something else. It looks like there is something the size of a VHS cassette or a book stuffed in the boy's diaper.

Attached: more smuggling.png (1139x858 1.04 MB, 1.04M)

Look how clean the feet and toenails are for running around shoeless in the dirt. Not too realistic.

More background from (((NYT)))
archive.fo/2LGYA
nytimes.com/2018/11/26/world/americas/tear-gas-migrant-children-photo.html

In the photograph, a woman clutches two children in diapers, one of them barefoot, as they run from a smoking tear gas canister fired by American border officials.

That arresting image, taken in Tijuana, Mexico, by the photojournalist Kim Kyung-Hoon of Reuters, spread rapidly online. It prompted outrage after a peaceful march by Central American migrants in Mexico veered out of control on Sunday afternoon, as hundreds of people tried to evade a Mexican police blockade and ran toward a border crossing into San Diego. In response to the chaos, which the Homeland Security secretary said included some migrants throwing projectiles at Customs and Border workers, American border officials temporarily shut down the crossing in both directions and fired tear gas to push back migrants from the border fence.

Attached: stage photo pretty clean feet.jpg (1561x1560, 344.77K)

So she had money for IVF? Had them when she was late 30's… stupid story doesn't hold up.

Seem to be OK wearing clothes in this pic…

Attached: more stage photos.jpg (480x270 74.72 KB, 55.57K)

Most disposable diapers that I've seen have a logo on the front that disappears when wet to indicate they peed. The girl's diaper looks to me like it's puffy empty. That doesn't mean there isn't anything in there, though. Just that it doesn't look to the eye that she used it. The boy on her lap though is a different story. It looks pretty damn piss loaded. Hubby just walked by and said it looks full. I don't see a pee logo, and it looks weighted down like it's overfull. Tbh, in my experience, judging by eye can be deceiving sometimes and the only way to know for sure is to open it up.

So loaded with bags of cocaine to smuggle through.

I think that a good angle to play is to try and Meme for the Mexicans to get it across that those little girls most likely were raped by non-mexican latino parasites.

Mexico has a Macho population.

Mexico just needs a little push and they would be interrogating the males to find the rapist, and to find out which women were raped.

Once the rapist are found the Cartels would stuff them in Nacho sauce cans. The cartels would go to their women, and explain what they did to kiddie rapist & produce many goblins.

archive.fo/qYkTB
washingtonpost.com/world/2018/11/26/how-photographer-captured-image-migrant-mother-her-children-fleeing-tear-gas/?utm_term=.02e3e4b3e190

Washington post has more info/disinfo on the photographer and family

“I think my picture tells the story of what’s happening now,” he said.
Kim has been following the migrants since he arrived in Mexico City on Nov. 14. He captured images of migrant children sitting inside a bus as they waited for some food in Culiacan, Mexico. He followed migrants at a gas station in Navojoa, Mexico, where they bathed and waited in line for food. And in Mexicali, Mexico, migrants piled like sardines on top of trucks as they traveled east to Tijuana.
The migrants arrived in Tijuana several days ago and had been camped out at a sports complex not far from the U.S. border.
On Sunday morning, some of them began to march toward the San Ysidro border crossing. They carried flags from their country, and banners that said “TRUMP WE HATE YOU NOT” and “MR TRUMP HELP US PLEASE.” Kim followed the group, spotting several children and people carrying strollers.
A majority of the group gathered near the border peacefully, while thousands of others did not march and stayed at the sports complex. But a scuffle broke out between Mexican police in riot gear and a couple of dozen protesters, with some running across a dry canal and others trying to cross through different entry points.
[Why tear gas, lobbed at migrants on the southern border, is banned in warfare]
Kim recalled seeing two men try to dismantle the wire fence. U.S. officials say some threw rocks and bottles at border officers, who then fired tear gas to disperse the crowd.
Then Kim saw the woman as she started running from the smoke, holding her 5-year-old twin daughters with both hands. Her teenage son was running next to her, Kim said. A Reuters spokeswoman confirmed that the woman had traveled from Honduras to Mexico with all of her five children.
Kim followed the family as they rushed back toward Tijuana, crossing a river and climbing up a concrete barrier. When they got to the top, one of the twins began crying, her tiny face full of anguish as she held on to what looks like a small plastic ball. Kim said the girl was pointing toward her bare feet. She had just lost her slippers.

A migrant girl from Honduras, part of a caravan of thousands traveling from Central America to the United States, cries after fleeing tear gas thrown by U.S. authorities near the border in Tijuana, Mexico, on Nov. 25. (Kim Kyung-Hoon/Reuters)
Kim, who is Korean, does not speak Spanish and said he was able to ask the woman only where they were from. Later, a colleague was able to find the family, which had returned to the sports complex. Reuters learned that the woman had left Honduras to reunite with her children’s father, who is in the United States, Kim said.
In an interview with Buzzfeed News, the woman, 39-year-old Maria Meza, said she and her five children were standing near the fence when border agents fired tear gas at them. She said she didn’t try to cross and was only looking across the border.
“I was scared. I wanted to cry. That’s when I grabbed my daughters and ran,” Meza said. “I thought my kids were going to die with me because of the gas we inhaled.”

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough in what I said? Allow me to try again. It's possible that it's both. It's clearly weighed down, so there's something inside. But I don't see a design on the front of the boy's diaper, which means very likely he did pee into it, and design faded if there was one to begin with. However, it's very possible too that something has been sealed up to be water tight for protection, such as a bag of drugs. As a mother, I honestly can't see how she's ignoring the big lump he's sitting on, as well as his squirming. If it was all pee, it would soak through to her leg.

Supposedly her son is 13… so I'm not sure who this boy with the diaper is supposed to be. Other stories are saying her husband is already in the USA. Lots of clearly staged/posed photos from Reuters holding a teargas cannister etc, so it seems like they're at least in some place where there is time to apply makeup and change diapers, but these kids seem way to old for diapers imho.

I'm guessing it's all just staged and props, with the photographers suggesting why don't you have the kids just run out wearing only diapers, since we can clearly see that they do have other clothes to change into.

The whole thing stinks to me. Propaganda.

Attached: space invaders.jpg (728x517 38.67 KB, 49.36K)

An illegal with "her" children related to another illegal already here. If he was here legally she wouldn't have to jump the border.
I hate these subhumans so fucking much. The legal ones too, they all need to be deported. They do nothing to benefit us what-so-ever.

Attached: 5196e2a79947fcfe645d419df898a2efaeccc0b2ce81e0884da3c8b95c0f32bc.jpg (1588x1056, 611.95K)