Vertigo Politix Archive

Hello Goys

As per request from another user, here are all 200 Vertigo Politix videos in HD720P.

Many of the videos have been re-edited and (((censored))) from (((YouTube))). I believe the current youtube channel is the third, with the other two channels being long since (((terminated))).

I managed to rip the entirety of both the first & second channels, plus all current videos, totally 200.

Please download, share, make torrents, archive offline, etc. With a compendium of videos like this a backup bitchute or youtube mirror channel is also an option, (if you have the time).

I will keep the mega link active for as long as there is sufficient interest in the thread.

mega.nz/#F!jbgXRQjK!o_SpVRLDFjk2gnj-LVo7pg

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 99.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCP-rwC3mqNH1cVYYVZHziKw/featured?disable_polymer=1
mega.nz/#F!HzpX0IyK!lTFHm35xUIFxJa-r5yrdoA
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z11jdHNAIw
mega.nz/#F!iXRyAKCB!YOq6U4hrT2SkiBXo3hL1Pg
cheekyvideos.net
mega.nz/#F!zGYShAzB!MNwuBGYDIOfJt_HCBkIpnQ
mega.nz/#F!b3gU3KyK!LbSIxtkQ1iFFivfZFMvAGg
mega.nz/#F!KqZm1SaQ!5Q3VeuVa5wOGkdrgW5QX8Q
mega.nz/#F!D2pUXYib!2reCBLvDXFQS5EZq_ppJXw
mega.nz/#F!3yAVyAbI!ZWu2fpaDuPx6aRtD5OsajA
mega.nz/#F!CmIB0IJa!4X8T51Qk4mnDIiHe4YMO7g
spreaker.com/show/kulturkampfs-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who made these videos?

its a heavily censored youtube channel filled with red pilling material. here is the link to the youtube account. as you can see there are 37 existing videos. Why is this you ask? it is because all of the other videos have been jewed by the censors. Thats why i made this archive.

youtube.com/channel/UCP-rwC3mqNH1cVYYVZHziKw/featured?disable_polymer=1

PLEASE UPLOAD THEM SOME WHERE ELSE BESIDES MEGA, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED OP

yeah I saw some videos before. I thought you made them

why? Mega is free, plus I don't intend on keeping the link active for longer than a few weeks? The purpose is simply to get these videos to a few interested parties & more specifically to archive offline. what other cloud recommendations do you suggest?

Attached: 1509293909463.png (726x1165 151.39 KB, 760.52K)

VP is based and redpilled. Good work, OP.

Fuck off back to reddit.

To the bog with you

Attached: turboGOYrefiner.png (1024x683 781.52 KB, 1.26M)

no problem. I've been in the habit of archiving red pilled youtube channels offline. It seemed to be a good idea because VP has had at least 3 channels deleted. They also have had to rework, re-edit and change videos to make them more YT friendly. I actually put duplicate videos into the DL link because they may in fact be slightly different versions.

A noble effort. I salute you. VP is great for white conscious people who are still on the fence with jews for whatever subconscious reason. VP calls them out really effectively for these people.

yeah i agree. If u seperate the videos by file size I believe some of the larger files are the ones that have both been actively censored, and contain larger amounts of red pilling material.

Since OP is a fag: mega.nz/#F!HzpX0IyK!lTFHm35xUIFxJa-r5yrdoA

Remember, always archive channels. It's easy as shit with youtube-dl.

mega accounts are more difficult to get to the 50gb these days. It's capped at 15gb & the download speed is throttled after a certain amount of time. That's why I'm only keeping it up for only so long.

the issue is archiving certain videos before they get (((censored))). its becoming a whack a mole situation on YouTube where as soon as a decent video goes up, it can be immediately censored. Like handsome truth 13, (now 14)

Downloading now; thanks.

Did you have a non-screen-recording alternative for this? I asked in the johnny gat thread.

yes, but i'm fearful that google will get wind of it then do another way of locking their videos down, so I tend not to share it. I will give u a hint, it is possible using VLC media player

Bump

Nice, this is what I was hoping for. I'm guessing they implemented the necessary code while making this work for live streams.

All they do is provide a direct buffer via the Youtube interface, if you can bypass that, (by finding the different url, which is the url from googles servers), then you can do it. The censorship does not occur within googles servers. However some new videos are being censored at the server level.

How about reading the title?

Bump

OP here, surprised at the lack of interest so far. These videos are intelligent, well edited, very based and somewhat normie friendly.

Bump

have you checked for duplicate videos? The videos he currently reuploads have different titles than their original ones.

Thank you OP.

Attached: 7d0be6bb1051bce64df3531752d8f1c3.png (814x598, 239.99K)

Yeah this channel has some good videos. Nice.

You better keep it there for a few weeks indeed, all my mega shit has expired so it'll take a week to dl that shit.

yes, duplicate titles do not matter as he has had to re-edit specific videos to bypass (((youtube))) censorship. I downloaded both versions of duplicates with differing file sizes in the hope that there would be larger or uncensored versions of the same video.

I will keep it up for as long as whoever needs it, needs it. Months if need be just let me know.

i have 40gb transfer on my mega account so just log out of your mega account and download it directly as a zip through your browser, it should come down to your hard drive at full speed.

oh no my pleasure indeed. I have cataloged some fairly significant material & it is my hope to upload a few compendiums of archived material for /POL users in the near future.

bumping for any noobs that haven't seen these excellent videos yet

op here i really want these videos to gain a bit of traction they are worthy..

Checked.
Quads confirm.

Attached: 1422622847855.jpg (300x320 139.52 KB, 147.62K)

I have them all.
Thanks.

Attached: 1417707032761.gif (1366x727 290.04 KB, 294.12K)

Good shit, didn't know about the channel. Shows how worthless this board has become, I suppose. Thanks for this gem in the shitpile.

OP: thanks. I was following the initial channel and noticed how quickly the videos were getting censored. I think the current incarnation is the third youtube channel.. It is actually a great educational archive to get normies who are on the fence about European identity to cement their positions more firmly.. Now, if anyone wants to make a torrent?

no problem man, i'm actually scheduling a lot of archive uploads to /POL over the coming weeks/months. i'm currently doing an E Michael Jones MP3 archive, with 123 podcasts all ripped from video into 128kps. Great stuff & well worth listening to, even if you aren't religious per se.

Dubs of thruth OP.

Negative, torrents implies to show your IP, and this is a NO-NO to ask at any chan.

Attached: nazi_pony-4118466.png (4410x3014, 527.67K)

tell that to the user on the Johnny Gat thread who made a torrent, (i think a magnet thread, actually)

there are ways around directly showing your IP though..

thank you for this, some very good videos that was almost lost and forgotten

Attached: 1407977280711.gif (141x141, 480.51K)

Thanks, downloading in progress with jDownloader

Excellent work user, thank you.

no problem, hopefully the thread will stay alive for long enough that some people who aren't familiar with these videos will take the time to download/study them. The historical/cultural analysis, Frankfurt school takedowns are all excellent.

can Jdownloader be used to bypass the throttling that mega does to your IP? provided you don't want to close your browser and switch IP?

No. I'm just switching IP.

New video from VertigoPolitix just showed up today.
It warns us about to change tactics.
By the way, at 8:41 /ourpony/ shows up.
- The Alt-Right Reformation Against Liberal Theocracy
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z11jdHNAIw

OP here, video linked is already in the archive. Many of VP's videos were originally posted on his other two channels, (that have since been, (((terminated))). I checked for doubles, as far as I can see absolutely all of VP's archives are in the mega link I posted. So get it while you can cause my mega bandwidth is getting throttled in two weeks.

Attached: 1eb56ff9e475f76ccd88fcbea46ba22721ac3035ae07d3bf91535d339f5c0810.jpg (900x1273, 265.11K)

Darwin Digest full Mp3 archive

mega.nz/#F!iXRyAKCB!YOq6U4hrT2SkiBXo3hL1Pg

Attached: dd 2.png (966x961, 292.27K)

They should be uploaded to cheekyvideos.net also for good measure.

wait did he get shoah'd?

Is there a way to download videos placed into (((limited state)))? You were able to do that at first, but (((YouTube))) seems to have corrected that "problem." I guess you have to use some sort of screen recording software to copy the videos now?

Wait, I thought people were passed the whole alt-kike thing?

its a very broad name ultimately to be used in correct context

That sounds like a good idea both for Johnny Gat & vertigo politix.. Can you do it? It's just a matter of having the time..

Attached: 020cfbc8387bea73d2c20806b50ce6b4d724b7d34cb6fa7e46a196c94221d0b6.jpg (474x557, 32.69K)

no there are several workarounds to do it, one is through VLC media player.. just google it.

I'm not associated with them, but I'm sure they would take OP's archive no problem. There's a chat room link on the front page.

They have an email too: [email protected]

thanks I emailed them..

bump

oy vey VP's channel is about to get (((Terminated))) again..

OP here, added NEW video #94
"The sociology of western political genocide", to the archive

bump

adding a few more mega links to this from other threads that have been locked

E Michael Jones mp3 archive

mega.nz/#F!zGYShAzB!MNwuBGYDIOfJt_HCBkIpnQ

Attached: download.jpg (900x1353 9.6 KB, 137.74K)

Johnny Gat Archive, (just in case anyone missed the thread)

mega.nz/#F!b3gU3KyK!LbSIxtkQ1iFFivfZFMvAGg

Attached: these-they-live-socks-are-something-special-social.jpg (1920x1080, 129.2K)

Activist News Bolshevik documentary

mega.nz/#F!KqZm1SaQ!5Q3VeuVa5wOGkdrgW5QX8Q

Attached: russian-revolution-october-1917-vladimir-ilyich-lenin-ulyanov-1870-htmgef.jpg (1300x963, 258.01K)

ALL Zig Forums POL ebook archives, (including the latest pack, plus condensed into a single downloadable mega link), with about 100/150 extra hard to find pdf's. Highly recommended

mega.nz/#F!D2pUXYib!2reCBLvDXFQS5EZq_ppJXw

Attached: 6f80a85e30527ee2884f8e7d47c7c032711085494683c143fe11c8b2a085c921.jpg (1095x1115, 487.96K)

Colin Flaherty HD mega pack Vol 1 & 2. Despite what anyone says this is enormously red pilling material on the differences between races, especially for whites living outside the US, that are essentially babied by their extremely safe societies, (that have not yet started to crumble under the satanic force that is leftism)..

Colin Flaherty HD pack Vol 1

mega.nz/#F!3yAVyAbI!ZWu2fpaDuPx6aRtD5OsajA

Colin Flaherty HD pack Vol 2

mega.nz/#F!CmIB0IJa!4X8T51Qk4mnDIiHe4YMO7g

Attached: WhiteGirlPodcast_1400x1400.jpg (1400x1400, 1.08M)

OP here: added, "95. Diversity & Corporate Marxism" to VP archive

New Johnny Gat channel, (if you didn't know already.) Vigilante intelligence

thanks, wasn't aware. very good

Attached: xqtvvl.mp4 (320x240, 4.93M)

if you look at the comment thread in the video, its all these jew aware YouTubers celebrating his return like he is some sort of Godfather.

Attached: 20481962_244083912768118_1761471551011553280_n.jpg (750x750, 108.22K)

Bump.

OP here, new video up by VP that is NOT in the included archive, "Liberalism versus History: The demise of Western Destiny"

Hail Victory

Bump

Attached: 5B55E68F-9CEE-4FC7-BB7B-CD633FE1B808.gif (916x557 560.87 KB, 363.27K)

VP added a new video, (not in archive)

The Emasculation of white male identity. Jan, 9, 19

Keep 'em coming, OP. You're doing a great job.

OP here, looks like VP is winding up their red pilling videos due to lack of support. Hopefully they will return to their high quality productions in the near future, because they are obviously not falling on deaf ears.

Is anyone able to upload the existing archive of all videos to archive.org, as a single downloadable source for normies in the future?

Attached: firefox_2019-01-14_11-55-19.png (625x581, 71.75K)

Thanks I was wondering what channel it was the other day when I came across that video. Really well done and to the point.

did you DL the archive?

You wouldn't happen to have BongoBongo Book Club and KulturKampf, would you?

tl;dr
have you tried cheeky videos?

i've got KulturKampf and Darwin Digest

yeah i gave them the Johnny Gat archive but they didn't seem too interested cause they only have limited room on their servers

hello faggots, a NEW VP video, not included in the archive is now up!

on another note, I've had some issues downloading from YouTube, however the ClipConverter firefox addon, that can be added via a script on tampermonkey, allows you to get full 1080P youtube downloads, which I thought up until this point was impossible, due to the fact that YT's default is a 720p x 1280 MP4

I’m all for white pride world wide but this video looks look like the Merovingian retarded brother from the matrix made it.

Could you upload the KulturKampf one please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

yeah if u read the thread they are still full European, but for some reason, due to (((youtube))) censorship, they are focusing on "arthouse" videos, until it blows over..

i've got 41 eps, which were the ones the creators chose to keep and share..

the vast majority of them are on this spreaker file here, or you could tweet the creators and ask them to do an archive.org upload, much in the same way the Darwin Digest creators did

spreaker.com/show/kulturkampfs-show

Thank you.

Did you ever get a response from them?

I'd gladly donate to them so they can get more disk space.

Check out LBRY
Thanks for the upload

New VP video, looks pretty based

Bumping for interest