Trump calls for Hillary to be tried for treason! Get in here!

William Lewis
William Lewis

President Trump on Wednesday morning shared an image calling for his opponents to face trial for "treason," with many of them behind bars.

The image, which the president retweeted from a pro-Trump Twitter account, depicts a host of figures Trump has criticized, including former President Obama, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, special counsel Robert Mueller, former FBI Director James Comey and former President Bill Clinton.

"Now that Russia collusion is a proven lie, when do the trials for treason begin?" the caption on the photo reads.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/418630-trump-shares-image-calling-for-his-opponents-to-face-trials-for

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.me/spcc
thechive.com/2018/08/06/its-not-a-mirage-its-flbp-60-photos/
twitter.com/migrantplotters
archive.fo/zbNRq
jpost.com/Israel-News/Convicted-kosher-slaughterhouse-CEO-freed-by-Trump-arrives-in-Israel-565189

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

His words are worthless.

Attached: Unzipped-goth-selfie.jpg (121.09 KB, 1080x1350)

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

Who is that?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

/thread

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

Spam reported

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Trump calls for

Attached: really.png (134.49 KB, 372x334)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

HOLY FUCK

IS THIS TRUMP?

stream.me/spcc

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Melania's sister

She streams here

stream.me/spcc

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

why did you do this?

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

oy vey!

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

stop bumping shit threads with your mediocre stream faggot.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

President Obama
Hillary Clinton
Robert Mueller
James Comey
Bill Clinton

Anyone want to take a wild guess at what I notice about those named?

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

They all belong in jail?

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

suck my dick, I rape your whole family

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

you piece of shit

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

you cocksucker

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

if this fucker had any fucking balls he would DO SOMETHING instead of tweeting and retweeting shit to blue ball all of his loyal fans. I've been waiting since before the 2016 election for somebody to get locked the fuck up and it just never happens. Book signings, giggling through interviews, making speeches calling Trump supporters racists, and nobody ever faces any actual consequences. Fuck all the treasonous cunts. Fuck Trump for not doing anything. And fuck the Jews.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

it's so boring too. complete waste of bandwidth

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

SUCK MY DICK

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

stream.me/spcc

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Behold, the shill who wants to condition goyim to stop giving Trump attention by proclaiming "he's all talk and no walk."

(((They))) are afraid of his influence, among other things.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

All were Federal government employees?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Shills are trying to get Tor banned.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

what's there to be afraid of? he literally did nothing but help Israel build a fucking wall you kike lover

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

I RAPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

I PISS ON YOUR GRAVE

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

no it's an attention whoring faggot trying to build an audience for his boring stream. I already reported it to [email protected]

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

I made OP. I did not make the stream spam. That's someone trying to shut down Tor.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

What has he actually done then, even ignoring greatest hits such as,
take the guns first, due process second

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

muh hillary

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay.png (2.25 MB, 2000x1384)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

THIS IS ME

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

HEIL TRUMP

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Not one jew in the bunch!

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

TITTIES

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

(((They))) are afraid of his influence
Trump is literally (((They))) you tard!

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

wah, wah
t. Shill

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

You are (((they))), actually.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

ttttttttttttttttttttttthis

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

half the posts are a tor faggot shit posting and sperging out

Hmmmmmm

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Obama's mom was a jew. Also are you really trying to argue against these people being sent to prison? I wonder who you work for? You fit in so well.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Two different tor faggots. Myself and someone that is trying to get me banned for making this OP.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

goth chicks.. my one weakness.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

I've said from the beginning of Trumplestiltskins presidency that he was going to wait until the timing was right, just before the re-election comes up, and throw Hillary to the wolves.
She's fodder at this point. The media builds her up to make it appear like she's some super-player when in actuality she's an errand-girl. She's nothing.
Kissinger had everyone around her killed. She is a mind-controlled MK-Ultra puppet. Nothing more and she will be going down, but not for another year+

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

His tweets cease to entertain. Do something.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Why is Donald Trump calling for treason trials when he can direct the DOJ and FBI to investigate RIGHT NOW?

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

same
found this while image searching her

goth girl is here thechive.com/2018/08/06/its-not-a-mirage-its-flbp-60-photos/

Attached: cyber-girl.jpg (304.05 KB, 1364x2048)

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

Trying to build public support for it so we don't literally have a civil war when the arrests come.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

At least the shill had the common decency to post milkers.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

So Hillary is a traitor but none of the Israeli kikes he fills his cabinet with? Smh

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Behold, the shill who wants to condition goyim to stop giving Trump attention by proclaiming "he's all talk and no walk."

In 2 years donald trump has granted his followers, supporters and 90% white voting base the following:
-No wall
-No lock her up
-No muslim ban(the judges stopped it so why even try again ever)
-no deportations(but he builds illegals a tent city while americans whos homes and towns burned get??????(yes, I get it, communist california, but wouldn't it make him look better in the eyes of votecucks if there where faggots who rejected the help?)
-No drain the swamp
-sheldon adelson, whos wife received the presidential medal of freedom(the highest civilian honor in the country), the kochs and tom mercer got a tax cut
-bombed syria twice and allowed the construction of 8-12 bases in syria(live.uamap shows only 1)
And the most important thing trump gave his 88% white voter base?
The lowest black unemployment rate in the history of the country

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

How are the blacks going to rob us when they're busy working for the first time in their lives?

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Trying to build public support
His campaign ran on chants to "LOCK HER UP" and suggested she should be in jail on live tv during a presidential debate against hillary, to say that trump NOW needs to "build support" for a campaign promise is disingenuous or asinine, which is it?

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Prove black violence has gone down durinog the last 2 years
Go ahead, I'll wait for you to post evidence.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

You can't, because there are no national crime statistics by race anymore thanks to Obama.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

This video is Q larp bullshit. The boomers are really activated after this treason retweet by Trump. No tribunals are coming. Trump talks big on Twitter but actually does very little. Sad!

Attached: 1543289774255.jpg (115.98 KB, 768x1024)

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Give up hope, goyim!

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

muh hillary
muh
Why would it be "his" Hillary?
Why are shills unable to comprehend even simple memes?
You out yourself immediately.
mfw I'm broke from paying hush settlements to underage boys and have to outsource my shilling to Pajeets

Q larp
boomer
You forgot Trumpnigger

Why are TorPedos allowed to make OPs now?

muh dick

Attached: db.jpeg (52.46 KB, 788x460)

William Edwards
William Edwards

OP is a faggot. This should be posted in the trump general thread. You kikes aren't changing anyone's opinion here. Go spam 4cuck if you desire trump support.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

The DNC will rape him worse than they did Bernie next election. The only way he can save himself is by gassing all the kikes in the name of Jesus.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Checkin those trips!

Attached: armageddon-digits.PNG (762.96 KB, 563x596)

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Hillary helped Trump win.
It is the lie of Zionism that unites the opposites.

Attached: hillary-israel-3.JPG (71.1 KB, 677x679)
Attached: dems-zionist-6.JPG (74.51 KB, 1326x847)

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Trumplestiltskins
Clearly not from around here. This is /leftypol/ or reddit tier shit right here. This is John Oliver tier shit.
the media and trump are working together
Yeah, I'm sure. Makes so much sense. So much sense… Oh man, how did I miss it!? The media is also secretly against mass population replacement, that's why they're so avidly for it at face value!

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

muh democrats are our true allies, look how much they dislike jews guys!
Filtered.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

calling for his opponents to face trial

Fuck off you Jewish dick. They aren't Trump's opponents. If anything, Hillary is a huge part of the reason Trump won the presidency. No, the should be facing trial for crimes against humanity, for being an insufferable Rotschild-licking incarnate demon. So many war crimes, murders, dirty deals around the Clintons that they attract flies in a crowd of people, probably from eating Haitian babies barbecued in human shit. It's not Trump's opponents that are facing prison, its evil that's had free-rein thanks to the dumbass-as-rocks tools like you.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

I didnt say democrats our our allies but both dems and republicans our enemies. You filthy kike can do nothing but twist and turn words. Filtered.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

No muslim ban
There was never even claimed to be a muslim ban you CNN watching low IQ monkey. There is however a ban on several muslim countries.
no deportations
There are deportations though.
No drain the swamp
No lock her up
Trump doesn't actually have the power as President to do either of these things, only to elect certain people to positions of leadership over organizations that do. That's also a person separate from him, who could be manipulating him. That's also a person in a single position who could have information kept from them.
bombed syria
Oh no!!! How many new wars are we in? Oh, zero.
the kochs and tom mercer got a tax cut
Everyone got a tax cut, retard. The ultra rich and large corporations though no longer have a limitless ability to make write-offs and lower their taxes to practically nothing.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

unarchived direct link to (((the hill)))
torpedo
call to action with no action

Good. Stop using shill programs created by the US government, retard.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

replies to pic of hot goth sloot
posts pic of chinky horseface

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

PAY YOUR TAXES WHORE

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Also, time to disable tor for a while again.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

I dunno, he seems like the kind of person who enjoys being right when everyone else is wrong. I highly doubt he is tossing treason memes out there if it wasn't something that would be looked upon as foreshadowing. Most of his tweets seem to follow this pattern, either foreshadowing thru baiting the msm and their seething faux outrage to change their narrative. He is a shitpost master, no one will likely every cause as much butthurt by 9am as he does. I say all this as a non-burger, but most impressed and out of respect.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

Go away.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

There was never even claimed to be a muslim ban
Reported for paid jewish shilling.
doesn't have the power
oh no
everyone got

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

doesn't have an argument
very emotionally sensitive
begs for his opposition to be censored while slinging buzzwords and repeating himself over and over
I can pretty much guess your entire political position, comrade.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

If you're defending Trump then you're the only one who doesn't belong here bucko.

David Lewis
David Lewis

tornigger
TRUMP SAID SOMETHING!
Call us when he DOES something.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

bucko
Go back to /leftypol/, faggot.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

If you defend Trump you need to get the fuck out, period.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

muh buzzwords!
eat a flamingo while you dance with a faggot on a stool

Asher Young
Asher Young

Attached: 2.jpg (111.87 KB, 514x672)

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Oh, yeah? Well, I'll have you know that Trump's treason ignores the most fundamental truth of civilization itself: "The immigrant who mows the lawn of the nuclear physicist indirectly helps to unlock the secrets of the universe."

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

period
Oh man, are you stomping your little estrogenic feet?
u betta get! PEWOID!
those insults
Reddit wants their user back.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Don't use Tor, goy! Just let us spy on you! Have you tried the new google microphone machine? There's one for every room of your house!

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

HRT running out, faggot?

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

USG created a program that would totally not ever track them

John Edwards
John Edwards

Reddit
I am challenging you to say something that has never been said before.
Go for it. See if your mind can comprehend something that you haven't been conditioned to already say or do.

If you can't pull this off, you're literally a program. A fucking bot. I don't even care if you're living and breathing, you're mind is owned property.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

you are mind, bb

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Trust the plan

Leo Young
Leo Young

go back to your discord server

James Moore
James Moore

it's compromised even though it's open source and the code is the most scrutinized code in the history of computers

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

you are mind
as are you!

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

What ever happened to surgical theater, before and during the time of Joseph Lister? Public executions? Matters of life and death as entertainment, not simply bits and bytes of hypernormalisation?

Jayden James
Jayden James

reddit spacing
See

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.

Attached: What-Plan.gif (989.64 KB, 500x206)
Attached: 1.gif (35 B, 1x1)

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

announcing that you reported someone makes me 100% certain you are a worthless faggot.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

^^^ THIS IS YOUR GOD!

Take note, Juden! You will NEVER create a real AI. You will always be subordinate to the creator.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Cool. Now go back to reddit.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Attached: Double-Reddit-No-Fight-Left.png (332.62 KB, 556x854)

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Why 2 Tanks? Wouldn't one small one be enough?

Attached: baffled-dicks.jpg (170.4 KB, 828x796)

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

I know you have no way of comprehending this, but a person can't be insulted by an intellectually inferior subject. Not only are you low on the totem pole, but you are fooled into thinking you have some first person knowledge of some great orchestration of events that is taking place under the ebb of civilization.
You aren't even a piece in the great con. A spectator that sings with the crowd is all you are.
Seems like a good time!

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

He probably didn't want to leave his asshole son the extra 50 bucks.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of 4-dimensional chess most of the politics will go over a typical voter’s head. There’s also Trump's winning outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from The Art of the Deal, for instance. The supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these chess moves, to realise that they’re not just controversial- they say something deep about AMERICA. As a consequence people who dislike Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the effectiveness in Trump’s existential catchphrase “Make America Great Again,” which itself is a cryptic reference to President Reagan's successful presidency. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their twitter feed. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Sometimes niggers are too stupid to realize they're already dead?

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

can't be insulted
You know this much but you keep trying. Hysterical woman, not a nigger.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Why is it people just can’t wait a minute? Obama fucked things up for eight years, and you want it fixed in two. Shut the fuck up, sit down and wait. It will get done. Sheesh!

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Attached: daddy-trumpkins.jpg (85.93 KB, 677x648)

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

The niggers were screeching for the changes the next day.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Some of us have been waiting since 2000 and earlier.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

trump isn't a complete kike puppet
kys nupol.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Old post. Helium doesn't work anymore, they put oxygen in there now. Buy nitrogen tanks and be sure to breathe out all available oxygen before putting them on. Unless that's too hard for who you're replying to, in which case I have methods not even retards can fuck up

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

ask how I know you're underage

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

anyone who doesn't suck Trump's zionist cock is from /leftypol/.
fuck off

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

it probably doesn't even know what it means

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Still works, you will use it up and the helium will continue to replace the carbon dioxide until you're out. One of the reasons when diving a heliox mix you have to be damn careful to watch your tanks and carry a spare bail-out if you feel sleepy.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

people who don't agree with things I shout at them are newfags

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

no just kike enablers are newfags, newfag

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

That's absolutely fantastic. I'll sing here, you sing on reddit where you belong.

David Scott
David Scott

No, but the people doing their best to emulate John Oliver clearly are lefty rats.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Aside from shilling in favor of democrats on Zig Forums, what are you doing for white people?

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

link a post where a favored a democrat, kike lover.

what are you doing for white people?
sharing facts about kikes and niggers with friends and family, like how stupid it is to support Israel and politicians who shill for them. Your turn kike lover.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Obama fucked things up for eight years
The problem didn't remotely begin with Obama. This is how you can tell trumpniggers are just impossibly jewed out. There is really no sense of the 70+ year subversion or recognition of this entire postwar order as a caustic and antithetical occupation against Western civilization and its true traditions. It's all hyper focused on some mid-level nigger who didn't get along with Satanyahu.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I don't know about the other poster, but I'm helping by bankrupting it through student loans and expensive medical bills.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

^this

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

More empty threats from impotent President

This nazi YouTuber called Black Pilled thinks there may be something here actually.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Pinned by Black Pilled
One possibility is that this is a "negotiation" tactic. Trump making a threat publicly to get something he wants behind the scenes. This would be unacceptable because we can't bargain with traitors but the ruling class treats their own differently, they just do. Or, could be "boomer posting" to rally a demoralized base as some people have suggested - which is obviously a bad move. The higher you raise the hopes of the people, the harder they fall when you fail to follow through. Something I learned a long time ago is to under-promise and over-deliver. I'm not sure if Trump will follow through but I know what will inevitably happen if he doesn't.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

nazi

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (33.85 KB, 474x554)

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

I mean Nazi as someone who is trustworthy so people don't think he's some Q Larp Boomer MAGApede

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

it's not "4d chess" it's typical rabble rousing to counter all the bitching he's receiving while he focuses on other shit, like sucking Saudi dick. He didn't get an AG to put a single one of those fucks in jail and he had 2 years to do so. Not to mention we had a blatantly stolen midterm election with bullshit ballot boxes flipping districts from red to blue.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

came here to post this. more hollow words.
even if Trump wanted to throw these kike enablers in prison, mass deport beaners, block shitskins from getting visas, etc he couldnt because he has no power with the entire system chimping against him. If Trump actually wanted to do something, he would go fucking nuclear on the doj, the military, and the fucking border.

Nolan James
Nolan James

fuck off, faggot. hes not BASTE.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

promoting your own channel on Zig Forums
Good luck with that.
I'm already subscribed.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

ok, but know this:

Nazi – an insult in use long before the rise of Adolf Hitler's party. It was a derogatory term for a backwards peasant – being a shortened version of Ignatius, a common name in Bavaria, the area from which the Nazis emerged. Opponents seized on this and shortened the party's title Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, to the dismissive "Nazi"

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

I know but I don't care. JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS!

If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

So you're not doing anything on Zig Forums aside for shilling for democrats. Interesting.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

I see she has some time before she hits
THE WALL

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

no preeminently visible padlock on the collar
not even a "Property of" tag

So close.

Attached: 1537550408803.png (584.48 KB, 1063x1500)

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

nice dodge, troll harder. this isn't 4chan kike lover.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Good new Twitter account naming the Jew
twitter.com/migrantplotters
archive.fo/zbNRq

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

November 2018
I give it 3 days max

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Stop posting degenerate garbage.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Ihre handlungen gegen die natur werden zu Ihrem eigenen untergang führen, faggot

Ayden James
Ayden James

downsage for yet another (((trump))) thread

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Trump is your only hope! Nothing else could possibly work! Giving up on Trump is bad!
<Also posting from Tor
Come on now. At least try, for fuck's sake.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

He gonna win again and all you can and will do is cry about it … IT Will Be so Comfy ,,, DeusVult you nay saying commieNiggers
MAGA

He is not a king he is an elected official no one Has all the power Trump said Something They don't Listen they don't do it's trumps fault ….. I recommend new led bulbs at work they had a meeting and came back and said no my fault. Ask Not what your country can ,,,,,,bla bla …. He will win ……the news says that Educated whites didn't vote for him and by that Everyone who voted is a Retard so …… Fuck it ,,,he gonna win again….

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Boomer manlet, get fucked.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

say kike

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

Then fucking do it already.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Is this trumps newest anal evacuated shitfest? Why do people still support this loser, he'll never fulfill any of his promises. Anyone still supporting this talmud worshiping kike should go back the nu/pol/

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Attached: monkey-maga.jpg.png (86.58 KB, 183x276)

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

There was never even claimed to be a muslim ban
There is however a ban on several muslim countries. There is however a ban on several muslim countries.
We aren't as stupid as you

Really, of the millions of illegals in the USA how many have been deported to date? At best there's 10 million illegals,a t worst 30 million+, can you cite any numbers in total deportations that have made a dent?

Trump doesn't actually have the power as President to do either of these things, only to elect certain people to positions of leadership over organizations that do. That's also a person separate from him, who could be manipulating him. That's also a person in a single position who could have information kept from them.
Donald trump right now can order the DOJ and FBI to commence investigations and proceedings against hillary, nothing happened in 2 years

Oh no!!! How many new wars are we in? Oh, zero.
What happened to getting out of afghanistan?
Why are you merely content with "not being in any new wars" as opposed to being pissed off at the fact WE ARE STILL IN USELESS WARS FOR ISRAEL?

Everyone got a tax cut, retard. The ultra rich and large corporations though no longer have a limitless ability to make write-offs and lower their taxes to practically nothing.
Gee thanks I got a tax cut so I won't feel so bad as I become an endangered species in my own country, thanks trump, white genocide doesn't feel so bad any more!

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Attached: Waiting-for-Liars.jpg (195.24 KB, 600x817)

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

We need a anti-trump meme thread going, these fucking trumpkins keep derailing any good thread. We need to make this place unwelcoming to them

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Trump is a neutered faggot. Nobody fears the man because he's all talk. Not even the leftist pussies are afraid of him. They were terrified at first when he won but now they just laugh at him. No wall, no executive order stopping anchor babies, the man is a fraud.

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

But user, it's all 4D chess. Follow the plan go.. guy, It'll all follow through. The absolute state of MAGA, and you know they'll continue to suck his cock. All the while BILLIONS still gets funneled to Israel to continue the non-white shilling you see on this very board

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

so we don't literally have a civil war
stopping the one thing that is needed the most
Let's just get on with it and get it over with.

Attached: ZeroFucksGiven.gif (2.19 MB, 202x360)

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

They 'trust me'.
Dumb fucks.

Attached: dolan.jpg (20.24 KB, 255x255)

Chase White
Chase White

Attached: dumbfucks.png (362.38 KB, 618x685)

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

This, also if you filter the shills by ID+ you'll see how shilled out this thread is.

They're scared.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

157 replies
literally 20 left after you filter the shills
They're literally shilling for their lives and they know it.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

They're all Jesuits.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

The past few days they have been at it again. Really shouldn't trust the .onion servers tbh. Exit through the clearnet and no js you good fam, presuming you use system tor, change your entrance node every task, and run an amnesic os on a machine with no personal information on it.
being anonymous on the internet
oy vey
i mean
what a faggot
tor
pedo
Only feds and jews are pedos.
Paul Syverson ordered pizza as proof of Onion Routing concept to military suits.
Tor works to seperate ip from routing.
It is up to anons to seperate identity from ip.
Fuck off jew.

Attached: orly.png (458.07 KB, 620x444)

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Nothing is going to happen and Trump will be one term because he failed his supporters by being a disgusting traitor for ZOG.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

And using internet access point with no cameras or connection to your identity.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

MILK

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

What could he realistically do?

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Yeah, he's pretty gay now and I doubt he will be getting revenge for what jews did on 9/11. His speeches are still good, though, when they aren't about praising isnotreal.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Trump jewing his supporters and being an absolute imbecile? I never would have thunk it

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Doesn't changing entrance nodes every task make correlation easier?

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Then why did he keep all his promises to Israel? Checkmate, Shariahblue.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

I doubt he will be getting revenge for what jews did on 9/11
What makes you think he'd want revenge? Lucky Larry was one of his friends, and his lawyer is the 9/11 conspirator Rudy Jewliani? "Punished Trump" is a more deranged LARP than Q.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

They're all CIA?

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

fuckin lol'd

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

which will spectacularly backfire in every way possible
That faggot still doesn't understand Trumpniggers, they'll stick by him no matter what he does or doesn't do.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

these salty assmad shills

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Looks at the kikes in panic ITT
Russian collusion is kill
Hillary for jail, she's done more than treason

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

It's a salt mine.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

The Russia narrative is just a distraction to hide the fact that Trump was installed by Israel, but of course the Demokikes don't have a problem with that.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

There really will be a wall and Trump will lock up Hillary for realzy

Pro-tip
Trump really is an orange kike, which is all good in the hood of Breibart and Fox news, but you're on Zig Forums a board that's supposed to be above of that retarded shit

Attached: enhanced-12734-1457213060-1[1].png (870.63 KB, 625x450)

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Talk is cheap. Repost when he actually does it.

I'll hold my breath until then.

Also…..WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING WALL AND MASS DEPORTATIONS YOU COCKSUCKING NEW YORK LEFTIST JERKOFF!

You know how fucking sad it is to have people tell me online that Obama has more deportations under his belt than the fucking that ran on deportations as his platform.

Well, at least I got Trumpcare.

Gavin White
Gavin White

Nice D&C. Every single president post WW1 had jewish interests in mind.
The wall is being built and reinforced in places.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Forgot that his first pardon was for some evil kike jew who ran a kosher slaughterhouse in Iowa.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Convicted-kosher-slaughterhouse-CEO-freed-by-Trump-arrives-in-Israel-565189

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

The wall is being ——— reinforced in places.
fixed that for you

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

being built
No new wall is built
reinforced
Yes, existing wall is being replaced. There is no new wall. There are no deportations. There are no arrests.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

<Obama fucked things up for eight years, and you want it fixed in two
Giving $38,000,000,000 to the state of israel is a strange way to start fixing things in the US.

Colton James
Colton James

Whoops looks like the Jews aren't getting that 38 billion after all, don't you read the news?

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

You stupid kike. they'll get there shekels, if trumpstein has anything to say about it

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Bump.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

thechive.com/2018/08/06/its-not-a-mirage-its-flbp-60-photos/

I not

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

Nice distraction Trump. Get back to "building" that fuckin wall and gassing spics at the border. Otherwise STFU!

William King
William King

(1)
Lame, he's built like 500 miles of wall. It's tall enough that the spics who climb it end up falling off and impaling themselves on rebar.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

And you call it a wall? you're buying into the trumpnigger rhetoric. IT'S A FUCKING FENCE

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Sage.
Provide pictures of new construction, paid shill.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

REMINDER THAT THE ORANGE NIGGER IS BANNING OUR GUNS

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Sorry, moishe, they got it all. You’re clearly paid to post here.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

no wall, but you will get

Dreamers, Based Niggers, Based and Redpilled Gun Control

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

JUST BUILD THE WALL. KEEP THAT CAMPAIGN PROMISE AND EVERYONE WILL BELIEVE IN YOU AGAIN.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

TRUMP IS BANNING BUMPSTOCKS

HE WILL NEVER LOCK HER UP, THIS IS A DISTRACTION

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

He'll never build that fence, you trumpniggers will never learn. He was controlled opposition all along, how people still buy into his shit puzzles me