1/3 Euros think Holohoax is a racket

1/3 Euros think Holohoax is a racket
ONE-THIRD OF EUROPEANS SAY JEWS USE THE HOLOCAUST TO ADVANCE THEIR POSITIONS AND GOALS, POLL FINDS

A recent survey about sentiments in Europe toward people who are Jewish identified some troubling feelings, including the belief that Jewish people use the Holocaust to advance their own agendas.

More than 70 years after six million Jewish people were killed during the Holocaust, more than 7,000 people across Europe were surveyed for a poll conducted on behalf of CNN. Respondents were surveyed from seven countries, including Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Poland and Sweden.

Moshe Kantor, president of the European Jewish Congress, told CNN that the results showed that anti-Semitic attacks are a result of hate turning into violence and took issue with people engaging in victim blaming.

Naftali Bennett, Israel's Minister of Education and Minister of Diaspora Affairs, also assessed the findings of the poll. He said that it’s not only important that people learn about the events of the Holocaust but that they learn the lessons of the Holocaust.

“The same deeply anti-Semitic stereotypes and accusations we hear today were the same fuel which powered the death camps,” Bennett told CNN.

TL;DR SUMMARY

10% of people are unfavorable toward jews
20% of people blamed anti-semitism on jewish behavior
20% of 18-34 year olds claim to have never heard of it (a bullshit excuse so they dont have to talk to whiny kikes about the holohoax)
20% of French, Germans and Austrians said they have too much media influence
25% of French, Germans and Austrians said that they have too much influence on wars and conflict
30% of people blamed anti-semitism on Israel. (Pretty bad because whites are inevitably going to have to do what Israel is doing currently)
30% think that the holohoax is a racket used to further jewish agenda
30% think that jews have too much global political influence
30% (of austrians?) have too much influence in finance
40% of Polish and Hungarians think jews have too much global business and finance influence

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (737x491, 442.25K)

I dont even

There was an opinion poll about hungarians and what conspiracy theories they believe in recently. Here's a shitty translation.

tl;dr - hungarians believe:

Attached: hungarian opinions.jpg (1500x6750, 4.82M)

turned it into this infographic

Attached: newsweek antisemitism poll results europe.png (1102x680, 236.9K)

They need to wise up to chemtrails and vaccines.

It's like Moshe Kantor & Naftali Bennett are saying with those statements : "Jesus how come 66% of the non jews are so retarded that even when we put it in their face they still don't believe we use the holocaust to further our own political agendas"

improved

Attached: newsweek antisemitism poll results europe.png (1092x886, 268.85K)

>A recent survey about sentiments in Europe toward people who are Jewish identified some troubling feelings, including the belief that Jewish people use the Holocaust to advance their own agendas
>“The same deeply anti-Semitic stereotypes and accusations we hear today were the same fuel which powered the death camps” - (((Naftali Bennett)))
pottery

honestly, its most likely that they counted mudslimes as "europeans" in their polls

Wow, Hungarians are great. Even from the "left-wing opposition supporters," ~50% are "anti-semitic."

Jews claim to have 3 million jews in occupied Eorope before war. Jews claim 6 million jews died during war and pre war. 9 million people claim to be jewish ‘caust survivors. What’s to question?

It's almost like a census for how many Muslims are in Europe now.

And? If you don’t do anything, it doesn’t matter.

I have to wonder how you goyim live with being outplayed so consistently.

Attached: 44693B7C-99DF-4487-BCF1-C8CB0C564E73.jpeg (630x743, 120.55K)

nice

Reported for being a jew.

it’s important that people learn the lessons of the Holocaust.

seems like that's exactly what's happening

That number will grow as long as they use a vilify tactic and continue to hold positions of power. The Jews first mistake here was forgetting that they can only thrive as shadow rulers, like the leech vampires they are.

I am both grossed out and fascinated by that pic.

Kek, outplayed? Is that your mind on rat genes? Kikes have failed over millenia and got kicked out or genocided every single time by host nations and the west still stands, it's only a question of time but it always happens to you. Luck and misplaced mercy is the only reason your tribe is still alive. However this time it's going to happen in an internationally connected era you where won't be able to find shelter in another unsuspecting nation. There is no new host to run anymore.

Attached: 93a246d2e01318e04eb2de5c37ca5ae967bbb842d3f110f81aac2e4a86855e63.png (294x258, 82.7K)

the other 2/3rds are all me

Just like a coward who always retreats eventually runs out of room to retreat to, a parasite eventually runs out of hosts.

And those were probably called Achmed, Mahmoud and Ali.

What I'm trying to say is: This is just another thinly veiled attempt at creating a narrative. In this case, the narrative of the "evil Euro Nazi" to have a reason for more "programs against right wing extremism".

This, right here, is why you are destined to lose in the long run, jew. You can't help yourself.

We own this board, goy. Have you not noticed that four of your niggersoc mods have been removed for annoying us?

Well it's a start.

Attached: It Is Time.jpg (898x628, 57.79K)

Those were yids poisoning the well. You killed your own agents, moshe.

Ding ding ding. They can't rely on uninformed goyim to take advantage of anymore.

It's this, but also it's because the catholic church/evangelicals are losing social significance. Throughout history the church has been the shield of judaism, whenever angry mobs were ready to tar and feather their local crime bosses it was always the church that stepped in to stop them and make them turn the other cheek. Internet giving people the ability to communicate directly and the old systems of propaganda and social control decaying. These are the two biggest threats to judaism.

In other news, Jews never learn.

The biggest threat to judaism is judaism. The jews are responsible for jew hatred.
If the jews were not jews, there wouldn't be any jew hatred.
Thus the only course of action to rectify this issue is to stop being jews, by stepping into an oven.
Checkmate, yids.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attached: 1370792758504.jpg (476x356, 36.41K)

Isn't it funny that jews are the biggest actors in bringing down christianity? When historically, it was their biggest shield.

THREADLY REMINDER:
jews are not semites by being jews. They're Pharisees and they're from western Asia.

And we'll own the gas chambers, so who wins, Herschel? >>>/tranny/

who cares what they actually are, they're demons

Yes. They are the children of Satan.
The use of antisemite is one of their power positions. It along with the bible's false translations to include "jew" the word and "jew" the people in a positive light are strongly linked and must go.

it will be replaced by liberal marxism AKA democracy, completely controlled by the moneybags of all semitic faiths or none

GTFO

GTFO

Atmospheric dumping is real, and corroborated.
most vaccines are produced by the racket industry run by greedy kikes and their pets.

We'll see about that.

Attached: vlad the implyer.jpg (471x500, 88.94K)

I can't even imagine the massive brainwash our kids will have because of this poll…

Talking about jews and holocaust, and I swear I am not joking, the other day tv was talking about jews, and my old mum was confused, she thought there was no jews left anymore, she really believed that ALL jews had been killed by Hitler ! I was very surprise by my young brother's answer : "Who would run all banks and media then ?".

Link to the source, you nigger!
Also, is this a large enough sample size? I'm very sceptical about any polls. But I do believe that we should use it for propaganda purposes either way, just like the one in the US that said 10% support neo-nazism.

Reminder we already knew this when the ADL released the numbers (although they could have been fake one way or another).
Reminder that in order to convince a lemming to change his course you must make him think all the other lemmings are changing course too.

Attached: Holohoax-Awareness-Spreading.PNG (357x427, 14.91K)

I dont like the 10% are unfavorable towards Jews, that makes it sound like its less than it really is. If 40% think they have too much power, then 40% are unfavorable.

Happening as we speak (pic related)

Attached: loomowitz.png (578x516, 278.05K)

what's your plan?

Attached: 1424956379267.jpg (640x633, 86.64K)

Kek, looks like she finally dropped the fake blond act.

laura jewmer has really piled on the creamcakes

Lets double that number by the end of 2019

Attached: 3985aeba6ea3153d2d2e18f59355f356376de22f45bc16571c0795d40c388c03.jpg (618x349, 32.01K)

It looks like we need to change her name to Laura Ballooner.

Good to see that our Hungarian friends are attentive

Attached: kekrider.jpg (688x467, 262.87K)

only a kike responds this way because you can't use the shield of "antisemitism" when DNA testing ratted you out
HA HAAAAA

Hungarians are so fucking awesome. I love Hungarians, they make the best paprikash.

QVICKLY MORDECAI! VRITE ANUDDA MOVIE ABOUT THE SHOAH

Attached: 6d2171c63a5f2506f59dd4e77078d3ef1bf47f5d7ad6dca85c06e380fdb61854.png (250x280, 29.43K)

Attached: aa900cb1c1b32aa2688bb431113581d90915a55da092d2808c0eaac264021f22.png (1012x688, 9.97K)

If we get 1 million more redpilled euros I will release Holocaust 2

Holocaust

I wonder how you jews live everyday knowing how inferior you are to us bluebloods. You spend every hour of every day wishing you could be us.

1) Hypothetically, if only 1/3 notice obvious fact of kikes using the holohoax to advance their agenda, then 2/3 of "people" have no functioning brain
1a) Even this very fake survey is attempting to advance kike agendas despite not making any sense
2) How in the everloving fuck does thinking things about the HOLLOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAST lead to the HOLLOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAST?
3) #filthyratyids

Attached: Pepe Fire Safety (3)

wew

Yeah, What percentage of those were polled are muslims? Isnt illegal to keep statistics like that in Europe?

Not to be a kill joy but euro Muslims are going to be ardent critics of Israel and be informed about the situation. American non-whites wil just answer, “ummm, yeeeah, they doin they thang ova there, whatevahh, they cool, just gib me gibs and sheeeit”

Attached: over_39_big_laffs.png (706x669, 22.76K)

So the actual findings are
Well that ethnically cleansed quickly

It's more about the personal benefit or hate for the other party frankly.