How Could Trump Have Gotten Away With Russia Collusion While Under Investigation Before the Election

How could Trump be under investigation before the election & no collusion was found or used against him at that time?

The DNC was using every possible thing & they don't use this to end Trump's campaign?

The only way that makes any sense is if there wasn't any collusion. It was only after the election when TDS set in, that the DNC made up this collusion fairytale.

Their little minds couldn't fathom the reality that not everyone agrees with their ideologies or loves their candidate.

Like children, it couldn't have been them. It had to someone else's fault!

It was them. And it'll continue to be them until they end their association with communism.

Attached: Perry Mason.jpg (885x700, 159.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/know-your-oligarch-a-guide-to-the-jewish-machers-in-the-russia-probe-1.6113189
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody ever believed Trump was a Slav puppet except for irrational leftists and spineless sheeple. He's just a regular kike puppet, like most politicians besides I dunno Arthur Jones.

Nobody with any semblance of a brain actually believes in 'russian collusion'.
If they did, Israeli interference would have to be addressed.

This is just politics, and no, not [insert group] against Trump - the investigation of Trump for 'russian collusion' is a smokescreen.
It gives a justification to Trump's base for why he doesn't make moves ("oh he cant because he's hamstrung by the Mueller investigation!") and also gives the opposition's base something to latch onto so they didn't become completely demoralized by Trump's victory.
Daily Reminder that Trump can end the investigation anytime he wants, and it would generate no more media kvetching than any of the other shit he does - except now he's failed to do anything for so long, that the Republicucks lost the House in the midterms and now he has full justification for not taking any action and thereby retaining the bullshit investigation that further allows him to justify not taking action.

Is there anything we can do to help end the madness?

Fire
Lots and lots of fire

The whole point is he is an Israeli puppet not a Russian one and this lets them distract from that.

Unfortunately I estimate about 33% of people actually do either believe it or they don't like Trump so they also "believe" it.

who knows.

==he is getting away with gun control right now=

We don’t care, redditor.

Well we know it. How do we spread this knowledge?

Recall Stephen Fry's pooh pooh speech from Blackadder Goes Forth. There's nothing here, but that's not the point. The idea isn't to prove anything. The idea is to imply something so constantly that the more credulous and suggestible people come to take it for granted that there must be something, because after all look at all that implying.

You're right. Apathy does society so much more good.

Perfect explanation.

Libtards are like children, thats why they believe they should be bailed out and taken care of on our taxpayer dime.

Trump is not our president anymore. He is a democrat president. A carbon copy of (((reagan)))

A little better than Reagan, but not by much. Typical neo-con only with some balls to call out complete bullshit openly and loudly. The fact he openly bashes some 'establishment' figures makes him likable because Americans generally don't like authority figures.

Okay, go away.

Oh man, what a puppet!

Trumpstein sucks netanyahu off, it's not that far stretch to imply he's doing the same to putin. But it doesn't matter what happens to him anymore, he's a zionist neocon puppet. Anyone still defending him must be a shill

I know who watches John Oliver after reading this oh-so clever little name. Filtered.

Found the kushnerbot, we're onto your shilling kike

fpbp

What are you talking about? You seem very afraid of me saying anything here. Odd.

Omg. Everyone's a shill! Ok paranoid android. He's less of a shill than any president we've had since Kennedy.

What gun control are you talking about?

If you know you'll end up like Kennedy if you step too hard on the wrong toes how do you expect presidents to act?

How do we get our politicians out from under this kind of influence?

Because it was theater as they had no interest in actually investigating something they are guilty of like selling the fucks nuclear material.

Now fuck off back to reddit, woman.

Do you have any proof of what you are saying? Or are you just blowing smoke?

Opposing archetypes will always wage war against each other.

This isn't even considering Manafort was a Podesta Group employee who Tony and John knowingly did not register with the foreign lobbist groups and paid him to compensate. For a quick refresher, John was HRC's chief of staff. Manafort's interests in the Ukraine lie with the pipeline that Gazprom wants to link it's eastern markets with it's western markets, if I'm remembering correctly.
Middle East is same shit just different groups. Manafort worked for Trump's opponent's who, in private, have been at the very least associates who know similar people in the finance world right-hand man doing exactly what they accuse him of, colluding with a foreign enterprise to achieve policy goals and enrich one or more parties involved - conveniently, Trump's former campaign manager hired the nigger to do domestic activities/compromise the investigation while providing legal basis to bring charges. Charges being brought only got Podesta Group immunity and then subsequently dissolution with not a peep from the media.
I'd bet some serious cash that the illegal behavior was uncovered from a one or two hop sweep FOIA warrant on bullshit grounds allowed for virtually limitless collection, evidence of the hotel meeting is intercepted mail from a Clinton foundation affiliate to Trump's immediate family that managed similar accounts that was not intended to be recorded.
Situation like that calls for a career patsy like Manafort and a career selective prosecutor like Mueller.

It's just opposing factions, all playing the same game and using the same people.

Attached: mess.mp4 (426x240, 7.78M)

So they were looking before the election?
And ever since and all they've come up with so far on Trump is a big nothing burger?

I like this one because enough retards on the left want it to be true so badly that this whole shit show has limitless life apparently.

Anybody have any ideas about how to bring the curtain down on this whole stinking illogical turd plate?

US troops will remain in the Middle East for Israel.

Manafort allegedly plead guilty only to things that have taken place before the alleged election meddling.
There's probably some financial impropriety in there - just conveniently shifted to fall guys.
At this point, who ever the warring factions are they are wanting a war, things tend to get lost when there's open war declared.

Why has donald trump allowed this farce of an investigation to continue and drag on for 2 years when he can direct the fbi and doj to not waste their time on this by replacing the staff?

When the time comes, don't lose.

For some reason this vid showed up as recommended after watching your vid.
Me thinks a watch too much 80's dance music.
polite sage

Yes they are getting "convictions" on unrelated things. The sheep shoot loads all over the place over it but it's still a nothing burger. Just more bread and circuses. Dealing with the brainwashed is tough.

He lets it go on because to shut it down would create a political monster that would do even more damage. At a certain point he should say enough is enough. There is nothing here. We're done with this. The country needs to move forward. The people who are going to hate anyway will make a bunch of noise but fuck them. They've had their time. They've produced nothing. So it's over. I'm impatient. I've been over it since the election ended. They've never accepted it. They aren't going to. Time to fuck them into silence.

Agreed. Not much we can do here though. World Leaders after The Good War decided there should be an Israel. Now we have to deal with it. The US will always have this conflict of interest. Anybody have any good ideas on how to solve it?

So when Obama didn't do shit for his red line yet trump did a couple times, that doesn't count, right. Also US is there forever for the benefit of liked by his words.

The 'Russians' that own Trump are actually jewish

So, you think that Trump is such a business savvy genius and American patriot that most of the US pol system has turned against him because he is transforming the system into a haven for the poor to middle class working Americans?

Do you have proof of this ownership? The Same Globalists own them all to a certain degree. Trump is the least owned politician by far. We could use a whole lot more that are owned to a Trump like level instead of a Schumer like level. Unowned completely would be best. Someone should come up with an owned rating system. Rand Paul would do pretty well there. He seems even less owned than Trump.

No. I think Trump is attacked non-stop because the Owners don't have as much control of him as they would like. Throwing negativity his way constantly to try to chip away at his support & dissuade any Trump clones from even thinking about getting into the political arena.

That's right! I am the Toppest Faggot! Fuck you for thinking that's an automatic negative. I made the OP because I wanted to talk about this subject. Big Shocker!!! I talked about it after the OP. What amazing "insight" you have.

We're several years into the jewish Trumpstein scam and still there are folks here unaware of how to look up a simple internet search?

'''Know Your Oligarch: A Guide to the Jewish
Billionaires in the Trump-Russia Probe'''

haaretz.com/us-news/know-your-oligarch-a-guide-to-the-jewish-machers-in-the-russia-probe-1.6113189

Trump isn't just owned by Russian jews, he's owned by a myriad of international jews Adelson, Kissinger, Rothschilds et al, only the jewish media pretend that some of them are Russian rather than noting them for their evil jewishness

bumpstocks

Can you post all of their names and home countries please? Asking for a friend…

Oh, I see. I forgot about that one. Idk. My default setting of - If we can afford it. It should be legal to have. Kicked in & that one fell down the memory hole of - Oh, well that's the way it is now. Thanks for the reminder.

"Gotten away with?"
Threadly reminder, there is NO such law, collusion is simply associating with someone, Russian or not.
No law was broken, here, even if you could show Trump speaking with the Russians, about any subject (which he didn't, and they have already admitted this).

I feel like I'm watching an episode of the Twilight Zone where the truth is obvious but a high enough percentage of people believe the lie that it keeps living like some kind of Zombie. I'm watching going, kill it already!, but it just wandering around, like so many other brain dead NPC's. I just can't believe it! Wtf?