HS freshmen sodomized with broomstick by black sophomores

The victims recalled the locker room lights suddenly going dark. The sophomores entered banging the four-foot wooden broomstick against the wall, while chanting and pumping their fists in the air.

All four suspects charged as adults are black. Some of the victims are white.

Damascus High School JV Football Players Charged In Locked Room Rape Case:

•Jean Claude "JC" Abedi — 6'1" / 242 pounds — 23100 block of Arora Hills Drive in Clarksburg
•Kristian Jamal "KJ" Lee — 5'4" / 143 pounds — 11800 block of Little Seneca Parkway in Clarksburg
•Will Smith — 5'4" / 143 pounds — 23400 block of Arora Hills Drive in Clarksburg
•Caleb Thorpe — 5'11" / 170 pounds — 24100 block of Newbury Road in Gaithersburg

wjla.com/news/crime/students-accused-of-md-high-school-hazing-assault-to-appear-in-court
archive.is/bIwqj

Attached: bs-md-damascus-hazing-20181107.jpg (2000x1124, 261.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ex6Hj
wtop.com/montgomery-county/2018/11/4-md-teens-charged-with-rape-in-locker-room-attack-released-on-bond/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel, weak pussies cant even handle a broomstick

Time for death penalty. This is why you should homeschool you children.

begone nigger

Attached: 1423373133422.jpg (560x747, 15.41K)

i didnt read your article so i have no idea if the victims are white or just other niggers. Grow a better asshole

We don't need people who would sodomize others. Anyone that would do that isn't worth having alive. Sorry.

Anyone got that meme of the "wood up my ass"

what a bitch, why is nu-Zig Forums afraid of taking it up the ass

Lmfao these are little niglets. Pop them and be done with their ilk

Jews and/or niggers

Faggots

That’s petty normal for Freshmen isn’t it? They usually use a paddle or something but that’s still kind of gay.
He’s either gonna toughens up, becomes a bitch or goe for the high score.

Attached: 280BB70E-26BE-43FD-9A81-68A6D682ACA5.jpeg (500x500, 43.5K)

When did it become so fucking easy to bait

It was a racially motivated attack

it's not normal, elton

We are not afraid of you faggot, you are just unnecessary for society. And all to often you go after the children. Our ancestors knew best, and back then they'd have thrown you to the bog.

Hows it feel getting baited faggot

This is a mod.

look at how easy it is to fuck with this board, im glad we have a dedicated shitposting board

Nothing of the sort happened during my freshmen year, but I went to a white school

How far we have fallen.

Sorry it is just that you are so disgusting. People on this board don't like vile or perverted things. If you like negative attention, go try to hit on some women. Even if this is black on black crime, I still say death penalty, might be a human victim next.

o shit what if im being baited by your gay post. i sometimes forget 8/pol/ is merely an extension of reddit nowadays. explains where all you limp wrist fags are appearing from

inb4 Freshmen sets a new high-score

Definately some jewing going on here

Horrible. Execute.

LOL i hope these dumb niggers realize what they did. In about another 10 years those kids will be grown men and those memories will haunt them until the day they die. they better hope the feds put their families in a wit sec program.

Die in a fire you fucking degenerate!

Attached: 1440040265426.gif (440x300, 1.22M)

This is fat sister posting. Note the filename. It isn't phone posting as no phone formats their images this way.

Attached: jowels.png (252x237, 71.07K)

For Freshmen college sports clubs it is archive.is/Ex6Hj

Attached: 1434819106561.gif (255x255, 543.72K)

A bunch of guys who like to get sweaty, pile all up on each other, and then go wash up in the same shower altogether afterwards have latent homosexual tendencies? Color me fucking shocked.

Why are so many niggers gay by the numbers?

Could be related to bonabos.

yea we do … we need to kill them

jew nigger mods????

who ever it is has lost their soul and is probably offspring of a broken home … good thing they are only mods of an image board

wouldnt want them being someone important

He definitely hates niggers now that's for sure

Gay? More like they fuck anything that walks.

Attached: 59a9a901ee1c5f0c78480a14963112689c8426f24571a6db90b1c8acb35ca78b_1.jpg (800x626, 78.7K)

Mistyped
Anyway I figured they were supposed to beat up freshmen or some shit, and this was just that but gayer because niggers are notoriously homosexual.

It’s literally phoneposting.

Attached: 80A4E21A-4A4C-4FC7-AF04-D24BF393D37C.png (640x1136, 518.15K)

op is a lazy fag
(but strangely has all the details about the culprits)

wtop.com/montgomery-county/2018/11/4-md-teens-charged-with-rape-in-locker-room-attack-released-on-bond/

maybe if they took a knee it would have been easier. Fucking foot ball on foot ball violence. Greater than black on black????

I was searching the first name to see if the guy was a Muslim. These boys were abused early their defense attorneys should be investigating this. This behavior is learned.

Around blacks dont relax, and football is for gays.

yes gay retard

It's in the article

There goes my theory. I know the answer is usually just jigaboos gonna jig, but what was the actual motivation here.

I just got the oddest deja vu feeling right now

ur a retard thats good enough

that mascot…it's…familiar…

There's normal sexuality, and then there's perversion. That's it.

Latent homosexuality. Happened at my school where one of the freshmen football players was held down and sodomized with a pencil by several other players. All involved were white. Niggers are just a hell of a lot more likely to be faggots and have poorer impulse control making them more likely to do this type of crime.

Tackle football is for the niggers. Every other race should stop playing tackle because the absurd amount of brain cell loss. Negroids don't have that many to begin with so it's better to watch them bash heads and chimp out.

Yes, never, never let your guard down.

I have it. Fat lot of good it will do you, though, because torfags can't post images.

Spoil your bestiality, nigger.

typical nigger behaviour, obviously a hate crime, i hope one of the victims goes to thier homes and kills thier whole families in retaliation

Remember risk theory. Thugs live in a world where they eat one another on a daily basis, don't give into fear to do what they want. Even if you get your ass kicked all you have to do is try and hurt them a little and some other thug will opportunistically swoop in to finish your work to settle an old nig score. The nogs know this instinctively, which is why they fight in groups and like cowards.

Attached: 1329504839526.png (544x553, 304.27K)

Eat shit yid.

Kill yourself yid.

bro relax bro it's just a prank bro

It's a beautiful thing.

Attached: Orobanche.JPG (160x240, 12.33K)

Football has always been gay

Toughen up and stand up for yourself. If you can't you deserve it.

Attached: 68a935ceb88c1a081f70ab479b5b07bf.jpg (606x800, 83.82K)

Attached: 1504871691270.jpg (594x1024, 60.02K)

t. cancerous individualist

I figured it was niggers. I just saw their races today.

Attached: 1522168379030.jpg (651x663, 43.13K)

The St. Augustine Yellow Jackets has the same goddamn logo but colored different and the hand is larger. Is this normal for hs football teams?

Attached: 307ac45ed42eb8a696622e3ab35ac73f_400x400.jpeg (400x400, 25.23K)

This.

When word spreads about shit like this happening to people in the third world, the offended groups riot.

And they wonder why shootings happen.

Can Confirm, had a rural PNW high school with the same logo colored slightly different.

kek

Attached: images.jpeg (225x225, 7.02K)

High school sports teams are super unimaginative. Most of them just straight up copy a professional team's logo and mascot. So yeah it's pretty normal to see logos that are stupidly similar.

This or the kid is a literal faggot.

Short Version: The County Imported a bunch of niggers over the past decade to that school, this is the end result.

Here's some local knowledge. The County is Montgomery County, a very liberal suburb outside of DC with places like Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase and Rockville. Damascus is located to the north of that cesspool and historically was an all white area with the misfortune to be within the envelope of Montgomery County. The county council passed a law that new construction needed to be balanced out with low income housing so that there wouldn't be gentrification. Of course, the low income could never go in the expensive McMansion areas, so the council sacrificed DeMascus and a few other northern schools. Section 8 housing started coming to these quiet communities and within about a decade the school systems started to deteriorate. This was further exacerbated when the country designated itself as a "sanctuary county" and MS13 moved in.

Gaithersburg high school had its rating lowered to 3/10, Rockville(northern part) fell to 4/10, DeMascus is about to have its rating reduced. Meanwhile everyone rushed to the western schools in the county. This has lead to a massive divide in the county. More and more people from Montgomery are going to the north (Frederick) or west (Northern Virginia), but as soon as they get there they vote for the same damn policies they ran away from.

you won't be gloating for much longer once someone over there decides to pay you a visit, and it won't be a gay orgy party you've been asking for.

>hazing is good for your education goy, trust me it's a long cherished aryan tradition about (((courage,integrity and honor))) :^)

I'm not even joking when I say they got this, idea from 13 Reasons Why

Shalom Chaim

Attached: 1491028590099.jpg (520x395, 30.26K)

this must be why my cat bites all niggers

Attached: 1543645604993.png (620x346, 239.3K)

Attached: Zundel Strikes Back Final.png (990x600, 510.31K)

Just letting you guys know about the history of the Aryan Brotherhood.

In the 70's or whatever, lots of whiteys got raped/beaten by savage niggers in jail and stood no chance against the animals. Then the aryan brotherhood, and despite being a minority in jail, they now account for 80% of all murders in jail.

Schools looks alot like jail now. It's just part of the white nature, i'm sure there will be a school version or sociatal version of AB, which makes whites extremely effective. Or not. I'm just ranting really.

Attached: Behind this post.png (727x600, 596.96K)

Attached: 31e60e24f3c6d2774301cee21e729a26--the-divine-holy-spirit.jpg (544x425, 91.09K)

Not sure how whites organizing into a hierarchy for the purpose of self-defense against outside aggressors is somehow not a white thing to do.

Montgomery County is a hellhole.

It was a nice place 50 years ago or so.

Fucking niggers, I got a job in Athens Ga and had to move to the 90% White City 30 minutes outside of town just so I don't live next to niggers, anywhere with over 5% is too fucking much in the south