Two More Women Accuse Neil deGrasse Tyson of Sexual Misconduct

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Two more women, including a fellow astronomer, say Neil deGrasse Tyson is guilty of inappropriate sexual conduct.
Dr. Katelyn N. Allers, Associate Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Bucknell University, told me that she was “felt up” by Tyson at an after-party following a meeting of the American Astronomical Society (AAS) in 2009. AAS didn’t have a mechanism for reporting sexual harassment at the time, but Dr. Allers says she probably would report the incident if it had happened today.
Now that liberals favorite fake scientists getting #MEtoo who gonna be next? Hoping for Bill kike nye. web.archive.org/web/20181130084956/https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2018/11/two-more-women-accuse-neil-degrasse-tyson-of-sexual-misconduct/

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

good, i never liked black science man. kike free 1st post

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Checked and agreed. The retard is as much of a con artist as bill nye

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

He might be worse. Bill nye at least had the talent to be a child entertainer. Black man of science famous cause he black.

Jason White
Jason White

Bill Nye will get busted for cornholing little boiz greased anuses. er…ani. whatever.

that "astronomer" broad looks like a sleazy skanky nigger fucking slut and what the fuck is up with that hat shitskin? hahaha…

Back in the day if you went to university you mixed with upper class individuals… times sure have changed.

Attached: PictureofNDTandKatelyn-1.jpg (30.07 KB, 768x431)

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

literally tipping his fedora while groping a jewish dyke
Like Poetry

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Fuck off kikechan.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

/cuckchan/index.html
/leftypol/index.html
/reddit/index.html

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

You can only uphold a facade for so long. Quick OC

Attached: brackscienceguy.jpg (91.08 KB, 1000x717)

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Burnt Tyson Chicken Bernie Tenders Degrassi The Next Generation Featuring Nigger Holocaust Survivor Drake is the most important person of all time there is no way that we can continue our lives until we know what is happening in his very important life thank you for deprogramming all the zog brainwashing by overloading my brain with information about the zog program to put out a fire you pour fire on it

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

"Why is it called niggerdom? Because it's done by niggers. And because they is dumb.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

These women appear to be degenerate sluts. One of them apparently has tattoos of different planets on different part of her body. I don't care if Tyson took advantage of them. Can't sexually assault the willing.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

What? Black science man can do no wrong! Your rayces!

Attached: Black-science-man.webm (1.75 MB, 640x360)
Attached: Black-Science-Man.png (334.35 KB, 500x431)

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Dutchfag detected.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

haha that's so fucking funny.

Adrian White
Adrian White

So at what point will the ugly shitskin imposter no longer be a public figure to be endured by even the most resolute hermits who shun television like myself? Soon I hope.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

He is a literal convict after all and an actual brainlet. Typical pop scientist.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Neil smoke da grass Tyson is cool in my book, if his existence inspires the ire of sluts.

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Its gonna be hilarious when they unironically bring back lynching endorsed by democrats lol

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

be serious professional wymyn in STEM
get large tattoo that "that stretches from her arm to her back and collar bone area."
Black Science Weatherman sees visible part on arm, wants to see the rest
Eeewwww! Creepy! I've been raped!

It warms my heart to see the harpy flock tear into Black Science Weatherman, but I have less than zero sympathy for this woman. You get a tattoo that straddles areas of skin you don't mind showing in public and areas that you consider too intimate to show off, and then cry sexual harassment when it generates the curiosity you obviously intended it too.

Also how did we get to the point where serious professionals tat themselves up like bikers and biker whores?

Attached: NeilDeGrasseTysonChickenNuggets.jpg (97.43 KB, 830x539)

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Attached: nealDegrasseTysonFake.jpg (387.42 KB, 1215x349)
Attached: blackScienceMan---arteries.png (53.69 KB, 459x585)
Attached: blackScienceMan---batman.png (610.66 KB, 556x960)
Attached: blackScienceMan---collage.png (463.12 KB, 500x5516)

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

so what'd that nigger do to piss off the democrats?
or more likely hes actually a pedo thats getting caught? wouldn't be too surprised since there weren't so many facts that came out of his mouth on television

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

I can't wait til they either memory hole this or make up some kind of crazy excuse.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Also how did we get to the point where serious professionals tat themselves up like bikers and biker whores?
We never got to that point. These people aren't "serious professionals" why do you think quality in all things is going down and impostor syndrome is becoming a thing?

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Does he do actual scientific work?

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Why do all his quotes sound exactly like hippie bullshit observations that could only be considered profound insight if one were under the influence of mind/mood altering substances?

"We perceive our perceptions." -Black Science Man

Attached: 2-shots.mp4 (961.2 KB, 480x480)
Attached: intredasting.jpg (10.14 KB, 245x251)

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

so what'd that nigger do to piss off the democrats?
Morgan Freeman only got #MEtoo after calling out Hillary Clinton.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

No. He runs a planetarium. He has no primary published works (his name is on a couple, but not the primary researcher). He has no discoveries. No breakthroughs, nothing. He had to leave Columbia because he couldnt finish his degree and it ended up taking like 10 years to get it. He has literally no telescope time. He's an astrophysicist that never observes space. He was made into a public mouthpiece because he was black and personally groomed for left/SJW "were doing the science fuck yeah!" settled science bullshit.

Attached: blackScienceMan---alphabetPhoenetic.png (45.17 KB, 600x378)
Attached: blackScienceMan---got.png (327.7 KB, 623x581)
Attached: blackScienceMan---zoo.png (122.23 KB, 1200x1237)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Attached: 1517700557832.jpg (264.46 KB, 600x516)

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

Cheqzed
And that fucking retard thinks he is hot shit

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

A nigger acting like a nigger? Who would have thought.

Attached: ca9aeb9e8efc2e911696eabb2951ac9a2730bef5a05bc43b2d546d13305b8034.jpg (32.83 KB, 349x344)

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

black science guy
is a robot
isn't smart
knows board game trivia information

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

It stars with World War, and ends with Jews.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Finally, science jigaboo is next on the cunt sanhedrin.

Attached: C2LZiLVVIAAtXx4.jpg (287.35 KB, 819x865)

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Yes he's not a real scientist, but I could never blame him for simply taking those sweet Affirmative Action bucks that Whitey offers him. He seems to me like an ok guy with an IQ that is slightly above average, making him enough of an outlier among Niggers to net him the Thomas Sowell Effect.

I was going to mention that I like that he's a Republican, but that comment of him being involved in corruption with the Bush administration puts that into perspective.

Going Ooga Booga Where Da White Wimmen At is what I've come to expect any nigger with some power and fame to do, stupid librul sluts had it coming.

I still think he's by far not the worst of those pop-science icons, Bill Nye et al are in a different league of shittyness.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Let me just shill my favorite science guy. Isaac Arthur has got me locked every thirsday after work. Everything he talks about is pie in the sky but as far as I know he's a actual physicist and his speech impediment has seriously grown on me.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

got some real ass OC right`ere

Attached: OCmuhphallus.jpg (72.73 KB, 618x410)

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

The Entertainment World is slowly killing itself finally. But to little to late. And #metoo is a jewy cover to distract from all the pedophile stuff going on in government and the upper ranks of hollyjew.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Zig Forums memes predicted this!
Zig Forums is always right.

Attached: red-science-ball.jpeg (21.53 KB, 474x325)

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Hummmmm

Attached: Allers33A.jpg (228.8 KB, 375x565)

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

As well as reddit-tier animated cuck pictures.

Attached: giphy.gif (4.82 MB, 400x326)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

She's a looker!

Attached: Allers5B.jpg (54.51 KB, 285x247)

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

This nigger made an entire career out of reading the bottle caps from Snapple and "dad" jokes. Fuck this piece of shit, I hope they ruin him into destitution like Cosby.

Attached: 1e7eb928866a460338fb4aa14ae2c98adc5b269c67f03dbaccf5b4f55ef6cd78.png (101.81 KB, 1186x1014)

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Bill Nye is much worse, Tyson at least attempts to appear non-political (but fails because he is a mediocre mulatto) and gives backhanded praise to Trump since he knows he is only reason we are focusing on space again.

Reminder that Tyson is not a practicing astrophysicist and has not been one since he was a post doc, nor has he published any remotely relevant papers in the field. He is the head administrator of the Hayden Planetarium and now a TV host, i.e. Black Science Man, not an actual scientist. Since he hasn't actually worked in that field in almost 30 years, he should not be walking around calling himself an astrophysicist. His fun facts™ are just things insecure brainlets memorize to appear intelligent and enforce narratives. He, like his reddit I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! followers, does not seem to understand the history of science or the nature of epistemology, and it is obvious they really haven't read Popper, Poincare, or Wittgenstein. They simply want to be modern day secular priests.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

she was “felt up” by Tyson at an after-party
She was probably acting like a whore. I don't give a fuck about her or this nigger.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

What kind world do we live in where a black man can't feel the anus of a white women without blowback?

Attached: france-baby-book-black-baby.jpg (126.13 KB, 1200x900)

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

I tell you brotha there` some gud pussy under them flaps!

Why are white women so megalomanic, unfeminine, fat and cow/sow-like and still manage to have ZERO TO NO ASS.. Insulting that golden bikini like that..
Overrated nordnigger bimbo that probably has some ape boyfriend like the demonicly possessed whore Doutzen Kroes, who has ugly niglet babies like that other sick harlot heidi klum who fucked a literal uruk-hai.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

I wonder how he'll blame this on Climate Change.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

he's grabbing and twisting her bingo-wing, disgusting

Charles Price
Charles Price

Don't you think goving wimmen raits was the worst mistake ever, fellow goyims?!! I'm not gay for Tyson, I promise!

Maybe he is posting on /r9k/…

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Attached: JoeCuck.mp4 (1.41 MB, 1280x720)

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

WTF happened to Bill Nye anyway? In the 1990s his show was pretty comfy, more or less an updated Mr. Wizard's World with a less grouchy, sadistic host. Sure I could tell the guy was a fag at that time but he wasn't mincing about and flopping his wrists and saying FABulous all the time, he was just a quirky science queer and it was OK.

Fast forward a couple decades and he's just completely unhinged and rabid about all these new science facts, like how white people are causing global warming and why it's cool to chop off your naughty bits and replace them with a grafted shaft or a maggot hole. What in the actual fuck? Have leftists always been like this, but just sort of keeping it all in the closet, or did they enter into some weird pact once Obama got into office?

Black Science Man is also unhinged in the same way that Bill Nye is now but turns out he's just a rapey nigger after all.

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Leftism is a mental illness and he's lost his mind as he has aged. He is also greedy and probably still hungers for the public spotlight like he had in the 90s. He's a sell out.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I'm just your local Zig Forums trap girl, and I gotta admit, I've been there. I got hooked on science and technology, and they seem to have used men's love of sci/tech to essentially slip them propaganda that takes the form of scientific facts.

I wish Bill Nye was still wholesome. Did you see his icecream animation? I thought it was hilarious at the time, a total one-up to the boring straight folks.

But now I'm here. It's different now. It seems insidious and evil. It's genocide, isn't it? It's worse because of the fact that it's just short-term pleasure based. Is it a test? Is the test to resist short-term pleasures of the flesh? Is Bill Nye just trying to make a mockery of LGBT things? Or is he serious? If he's serious, then all is lost.

It's pure fucking madness. They brainwashed the fuck out of me, so don't blame me. I'm not some sort of maggot-hole yet. But still, they almost got me all the way. The propaganda is serious. They want to destroy and humiliate you.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Its not true just because its someone you dislike

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

no, it's true because he's a nigger

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

Believe All Women, user.

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Bill nye the pedo guy when?

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

defending niggers
ever
/tv/index.html
/Blacked
/reddit/index.html
/leftypol/index.html

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

I feel PROFOUND shame in myself that I used to be obsessed with him when i was 12 and 13. For my birthday even got tickets and my mom drove me 2 hours to see him in another city. Now Ive come to realize he is not an actual scientist and is basically just a boomer marxist propagandist and a neoliberal puppet.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

There are physicists at absolute no-name universities who have made more contributions to science than this pompous nigger. His scientific career is mediocre at best, and his "popularizing" serves to do nothing but placate the egos of armchair scientists. He also charges outrageous fees for speaking engagements, and there have been plenty of stories circulating about him acting like a diva in these instances. He doesn't even do research any more. He just gets paid to go "woah space is cool bro" at this point.
(((Bill Nye))) is far worse, despite what I just said about Tyson. (((Nye))) isn't even a scientist.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

Please don't compare him to Thomas Sowell.

Thomas Sowell taught me about the defect in ego that makes ruling elites always such incompetent monsters.

Black science man taught me nothing.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Thomas Sowell is a legit intellectual.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

being THIS MUCH of a niggerlover

wew
e
w

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Yeah he's actually Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer Guy. Since that's the only college degree he got. Dolph Lundgren however (the guy who played Ivan Drago in Rocky IV) is more of a scientist than Bill Nye. Hope Scientific Negro gets sent up the river along with the other fake scientists.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

He allegedly said it was untrue that women feel pressured to be skinny based on societal standards.

wow. just, wow. this is why we need feminism

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

AYO BLACK SIENCE MAN AYO HOL' UP
IF U WAS GOIN 80 MILES A HOUR, HOW MANY MILES IT TAKE U, TO GO ONE HOUR

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Jews got to him

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

But he's right. Negro or not, Sowell was a first-rate thinker.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

I was invited by someone to one of Neil's presentations. They covered the $150 ticket for the one hour talk. I believe it was called A Scientist at The Movies. The presentation was basically readings off his twitter posts, bringing up scifi fan theories, and praising science. He also wnet off and mentioned his disbelief on Trump getting elected and how science is under a great threat of disbelievers. This was a few days after the election. After the talk his followers of science cult cringely praised him in the Q&A.

He's nowhere as bad as Nye, but he's not the black Isaac Newton that his followers believe he is.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Neil deGrasse Tyson cannot actually do math. As stupid as you may think magic science black man is, trust me, he's far dumber.

One thing you will never see Neil deGrasse Tyson ever do is work a chalk board. He is absolutely incapable of doing higher level math, even differential equations from your sophomore years seem to be beyond his abilities. If you read his educational history it's jaw dropping how incompetent he is. He is accepted into Harvard as a typical AA case and is pushed through the physics program by liberal professors who wanted to see a black guy succeed. No papers, no awards, nothing from this period besides black guy goes in Harvard and is pumped out with a degree. Harvard could cover his incompetency in undergrad but they weren't about to put him into grad school there, so he got sent to University of Texas in Austin where he studied astronomy.

By his own account, he did not spend as much time in the research lab as he should have.

Basically he got pushed through another program at a lesser school that wanted another black success story. Like most groids he realized that he was getting passed regardless so he didn't put in any effort. Just the normal partying and Muh Dik. Just like in Harvard, the Texas professors passed him so they could have a black success story but when he talked about getting a PhD they wanted him the fuck out of their school asap.

His professors encouraged him to consider alternate careers and the committee for his doctoral dissertation was dissolved, ending his pursuit of a doctorate from the University of Texas

That should have been the end of the road for based black science man, but the AA gravy train didn't end there though. The University of Maryland decided to give him a job lecturing freshman students on his favorite stars while he searched for any college willing to give a magic science black man a doctorate. That's when Columbia University answered the call. The professors there were not taking any chances, they actually hired a half dozen other students to do the work for magic science black man's PhD while the professors guided him on everything else. Could any of you who did graduate work imagine your professors loving you so much that they diverted research funding to pay other students to do your thesis. With all that help magic black science man succeeded and successfully defended his thesis. After Columbia gave him a PhD the professors slapped his name on a bunch of papers, for example wikipedia notes his most famous research paper placed him as author 18. That's right, the peak of his academic career is being author #18 on a paper.

After Columbia Princeton hired him and literally had him run a planetarium. Remember those field trips you would take as a kid where a guy with a laser pointer would show you constellations, that's what Princeton University determined magic science mans highest and best use was. Are you starting to get the picture of how charmed of a life this guy is leading?

George Bush then decided it would be a good idea to put a black guy on one of his science board. So after a few years of magic science black man smiling for the cameras NASA decided to give them their highest honor, the type of award normally reserved for great scientists and astronauts, for doing nothing but smiling for the camera and saying that science is good.

Now after all these years you will not see any lectures from Neil Degrasse Tyson where he uses a chalk board. Search for yourself. He quite literally cannot do mathematics.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Surely this collection needs to be published in a Gallimard Edition.

Attached: 71q5DFXdp9L.jpg (236.91 KB, 1200x1800)

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

The Entertainment World is slowly killing itself finally. But to little to late. And #metoo is a jewy cover to distract from all the pedophile stuff going on in government and the upper ranks of hollyjew.

This.
The jew doesn't so much commit acts of wickedness and perversion out of some hedonism. Rather, he does it out of his need for excitement from exhibiting chutzpah. He cannot resist pushing his rottenness further and further and then further again. It's the audacity of his crimes that he years for more than the crimes and their rewards themselves.

But as Dostoyevsky observed in The Devils; "there comes a time when even a jew, yes, even the most impudent jew, comes a cropper".

Attached: Diz1-FQU4AAiHeZ.jpg (54.92 KB, 552x685)

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

I used to think the perv thing was a post drug culture phenomenon of the late sixties and thereafter but the utter falsehood of the Kinsey report and the fact that he himself was a depraved buggerite pushing the perversion agenda under the guise of pseudoscience proved me wrong. The freaks were always there hiding in the shadows, waiting to pop out of the woodwork as soon as the coast was clear.

Attached: Alfred-Kinsey-1955.jpg (14.28 KB, 220x281)

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Bumping because this shit is amusing as fucking.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

including a fellow astronomer

SHEEEEEEEEEITT

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

the same Jews who pushed trannies in Weimar Germany are pushing them in corrent year USA

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

I think it's like Yuri said, he's been demoralized. It seems to have happened in the gap between his '90s science show and the middle of the Obama years when he was suddenly thrust back upon us against our collective will.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Magic Science Nigger is about to feel the magic of prison physics here soon.

Attached: kasich.jpg (188.22 KB, 1386x1386)

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Who knows what happened but either way, good night black "science" man. And good riddance. Everything IFLS is cancer.

Evan Young
Evan Young

Actually pick up one of his books and then talk. I tend to have a disdain for niggers but Sowell is pretty decent.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

I hate niggers. However, if they fuck back off to their origin countries… I see no reason why I couldn't sit at a table and talk to blacks like Sowell or Keys as long as they fucked back off to their countries afterward.

If you don't recognize animal intelligence… you might be a nigger.

Attached: Alan-Keys.mp4 (5.21 MB, 320x240)

Eli Young
Eli Young

wait

Attached: -z431vzor4mP-f-3.mp4 (6.21 MB, 480x480)

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Alan Keyes could have been both the most based President of all time but also our first black President.
I want off this ride. I remember watching those debates live, he schooled everybody and made Bush and Kerry look like complete stooges and brainlets.

Fuck if we could go back and get a Keyes > Paul timeline instead of Bush > Obama, the world would be light years ahead.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

I support these gents … I would rather fight an honest zulu tribes man that fucking have some thot sell me down the river to the nearest jew plantation

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

the world would be light years ahead.
user … you dont understand how this thing works?????

presidents mean little and can be killed if necessary. No one man is above all. Especially in America.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Was that an Ankh?

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

I thought this nigger was gay. Probably sucks jew dick for gibs. He is their pet monkey after all.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

House nigger.

Attached: DEXATI20181130233624.png (1.55 MB, 1199x966)

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Seems like generation Zyklon will start the happening

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

orf

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Attached: Meme-92532402.jpg (165.49 KB, 1200x915)

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Spoil that shit schlomo.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

user here, can someone explain to me what "sexual misconduct" is? like what actions would warrant being labeled as such? from my point of view "sexual misconduct" is vague and seems like literally anything sexual at all could be labeled "misconduct"
Thoughts?
t. lifelet who has never seen a girl naked, let alone anything else

James Miller
James Miller

strongly oppose inter-racial relationships
sounds good so far
teach that black beauty is superior to other races
oh nonononono

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Not to shabby.

James Peterson
James Peterson

Attached: Neil-DeGrasse-Tyson-on-the-horrors-of-9-11.jpg (123.79 KB, 950x534)

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Looks like his ass is deGrasse now.

Attached: Hey-guys--b7466eac7d2405842638d2a9022dcf7a.jpg (7.79 KB, 274x200)

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

on the one hand, she's a woman, so she's lying.

otoh he's a liberal and helped support this delusion. this is the reward to every man that supports a woman.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

[

Nigger got his filthy mitts in her smelly ass crack and tickled her tender silken rubbery butthole, making her wiggle her fat jelly bum uncontrollably. He took this for assent to his urgent needs and did the coon rape thing on her.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

More like Neil 'Dat Ass" Tyson, amirite? Anyone? Feel Datass Tyson maybe? There we go, this guy gets it, you in the back, he knows what i'm talking about.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is the world's leading soyientist, because cucks just love to quote and retweet all the scientifically measured niggerbabble he says about superheroes and b-ball stars. Shit like, "Using the technology we have now, we can measure that Ironman will be able to break the speed of light by 2025- and be able to prove Einstein's theory of relativity!"

The nigger said that earth was shaped like a giant egg, but people will still listen to him because he's a magical ethnic. Meanwhile he has 100 tweets about killing people and removing their veins and arteries, and has more experience as a boxer than a scientist.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

people who knew him in early life before he got famous called him a piece of shit and records prove it so it is not shocking in the least.

he got by entirely on his race even though there are much more highly qualified and accomplished than him.

i hope shill nye is next these faux pop scientists have to be removed.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

I remember watching some jewtube video years ago of some guy at a Q&A with BSM asking if sub atomic particles could be used as a means of commucation or something like that, and before the guy could even finish asking the question, science nigger was already shaking his head and saying no and cutting him off. How the fuck would he wleven know? ever since then just watching that I didnt like this pompous faggot.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

but I want them to think that too. I mean, deep down they know its bullshit, but if they keep meming black women look better, on the surface their yoofs will somewhat believe it so thats good.
reminds me of that interview with Muhammed Ali when he said he discourages race mixing, and the white cucks in the audience didnt know how to take that.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Do photons count as subatomic particles?

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

He has literally no telescope time.

sad.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Spherecucks eternally BTFO

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Eric Dubay! How's life doing you?

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson2.png (98.59 KB, 666x500)

Christopher King
Christopher King

dank

Attached: bsm-1.jpg (170.49 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: bsm-2.jpg (131.3 KB, 948x532)
Attached: bsm-3.jpg (182.54 KB, 640x614)
Attached: bsm-4.gif (1.96 MB, 388x218)
Attached: bsm-5.png (31.79 KB, 300x250)

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

no telescope time
what about the girls that fooled with his telescope

Attached: 9b7f0d25a99ddf21d4c540ff5f1e1b11e0883dbd61b7860a9dad03df17a1a12c.jpg (345.4 KB, 1107x1619)

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

she was “felt up” by Tyson at an after-party

Can any younger men comment, is feeling up girls not allowed or common anymore amongst college aged girls? Back in the 80s and 90s that was how people hooked up. You would be drunk at a party or bar and grab some ass or pussy or lift them up like you were going to carry them away and see what happens. They would say something like I know what you are doing but in the dozens of times no one ever freaked out or got mad even though I was an autist who was generally unsuccessful with women.my Chad friend would even rape women and the next day the women wouldn't care

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

This is so funny. The average student in a calc 1 class is probably smarter than black science man. You will never see him lecture in front of a chalk board doing math or physics, ever.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Brown People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

And here are a couple more of those people

Attached: 9435908-672.jpg (36.71 KB, 750x480)

Lucas King
Lucas King

Back before the word about Cosby got out, I used to believe that there were niggers who were upstanding members of society and who didn't rape.
I guess we were all bluepilled once, huh?

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

These guys are pretty OK.

Niggers start staying away from humans. Niggers like these shoot robber niggers. Niggers slowly become less ape-ish and more human over the course of a millennium or so, due to natural selection weeding out the most useless niggers.

Maybe 1000 years from now we can actually live side by side with them instead of what we have now.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

¡CARLOS!

Attached: CARLOS-MUSCLE.jpg (59.7 KB, 700x458)

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Ayo hol up.

When dem other astronomers demoted Pluto to dwarf planet status, nobody said shit. So why I can't say I wants to destroy Uranus?

Attached: 774473462020298402723.jpg (415.54 KB, 1822x1737)

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

brown
Okay.
people
Sigh. Fix your vocabulary user.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Fast forward a couple decades and he's just completely unhinged and rabid about all these new science facts, like how white people are causing global warming and why it's cool to chop off your naughty bits and replace them with a grafted shaft or a maggot hole. What in the actual fuck? Have leftists always been like this, but just sort of keeping it all in the closet, or did they enter into some weird pact once Obama got into office?

Black Science Man is also unhinged in the same way that Bill Nye is now but turns out he's just a rapey nigger after all.

You ever think that Bill Nye was a bait and switch? Sell the kids on all this friendly shit so people will think he's some kind of authority then have him come roaring back with leftist bullshit once all these kids are able to vote?

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

They also serve as more evidence of the widening gap between black and white communities in America
(and that's a good thing)

Attached: 1302673162354.jpg (16.89 KB, 323x320)

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

implying lynching wasn't already endorsed by Democrats
The Democrat party of today is very different from the Democrat party before roughly the 40's.
they've always been shitters, though

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

I always confuse Bill Nye with teh Question Mark guy..

Attached: lesko1.jpg (216.09 KB, 850x1280)

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

I wouldn't bet on "no telescope time"

I can see that perv using a backyard telescope to spy on his female neighbors.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Apparently he can't drive for shit either. Always getting into car accidents.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

You ever think that Bill Nye was a bait and switch? Sell the kids on all this friendly shit so people will think he's some kind of authority then have him come roaring back with leftist bullshit once all these kids are able to vote?

These guys are older, in their 50's. They want speaking gigs a few times a month and being left along to ride their lawn tractors and drink Monster Zero Ultra. They're shills for science, so I don't think they ever had a chance but to be leftists since those are the only political types they would encounter in academia. Defence contractprs would be the other direction with the military. They're nerds, they probably couldn't name either Alinsky's rules or the 14 Words.

Attached: bruce-gender.jpg (158.62 KB, 970x1497)

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Sexual misconduct can mean anything a woman wants. Maybe you raised your voice while talking to her, touched her by accident, you tried to date her but she didn't want it, she tried to hook up with you but you didn't want it or maybe she just doesn't like the way you look. You may not be aware of it, but you were raping her the whole time.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Heh heh these niggers are alright. They are on the right evolutionary track to becoming real humans. Creating family oriented communities led by men is essential to becoming Feminist, Jew, and degeneracy proof for whites too of course. That's how we became human ourselves. Even niggers are starting to understand gay shit like MGTOW is not da wey.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Heh heh these niggers are alright. They are on the right evolutionary track to becoming real humans.
/reddit/index.html

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Technically yes. BSM is a just a non autistic mouthpiece they use to get kids interested din science

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Those tweets

Attached: ZxS2Dc0.png (1.83 MB, 1000x750)
Attached: jaden-smith-is-worried-by-stapledslut-d6l69o7.png (367.32 KB, 600x749)
Attached: jadensmithinhisnaturalstate.jpg (28.48 KB, 620x400)
Attached: 916.jpg (49.03 KB, 470x597)
Attached: 9c2.png (384.02 KB, 488x600)

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

posts like these remind me how good it feels to be white

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Attached: cosmictitties.jpg (119.41 KB, 667x500)

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

You ever think that Bill Nye was a bait and switch? Sell the kids on all this friendly >shit so people will think he's some kind of authority then have him come roaring >back with leftist bullshit once all these kids are able to vote?

Sure seems that way. A lot of the "wholesome" entertainers that target tweens (e.g. Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift) become raging degenerates by the time their fanbase enters adulthood. I don't consume much mass media but I assume there are many other examples

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

I think our societies always had freaks and outcasts. Sometimes they gain too much power and sometimes they are suppressed or killed. But they are not allowed to run things. The system had balance. But when Jews are added to the system, they nourish and defend the freaks. They do this instinctively. This destroys the natural balance and leads to freaks taking over the center.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

But consider this. Kylie Minogue as a singer was mostly created by Stock-Aitken-Waterman. They crafted her squeaky-clean image to appeal to young girls. Very successful, but Kylie hated it and wanted to "express herself" meaning act sexual and dirty. SAW warned her - can't find the quote - that she would go from being a cool older sister to a gross, slutty Auntie. They were right. Kylie broke away, dirtied herself up, and lost her audience.

So I think it's often the female performer who wants to go slutty, where her handlers would rather keep her clean.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

implying you should be feeling good

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

Sowell is a straight shooter. Somehow he’s never the one coming to dinner.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

but if they keep meming black women look better, on the surface their yoofs will somewhat believe it
a very valid point, they will be more inclined to seek out hoochie of their own variety instead of trying to muddy a white woman

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Checked.
they seem to have used men's love of sci/tech to essentially slip them propaganda that takes the form of scientific facts
This is it, it's one of the long term plans of the technocrats (look up their old magazine Technocracy for a redpill and a half, read each one) to subsume religion with a new, "scientific" belief system which of course was created by the system to benefit those who control the system. They're very open about this, they debate about it being a machine god, a fusion of existing religions, but it will form with a visible hierarchy soon. Look out.

It's pure fucking madness. They brainwashed the fuck out of me, so don't blame me. I'm not some sort of maggot-hole yet. But still, they almost got me all the way. The propaganda is serious. They want to destroy and humiliate you.
Good luck bro, everything's a choice, remember that.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

this arteries and veins shit
Man if I didn't believe in pizzagate code talk before, I do now.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

I can confirm. I am a Maître de Conférence (the "standard" researcher rank in France, attached to an university, phd + postdoc as background, would be similar to the Assistant Professor rank in US univs) in mathematical physics. Nig DeGrasse Tyrese has no achievement at all in any field he claims. The only (garbage) papers and publications that have his name on it are only because he was the one doing some PR about the paper (read: explaining it to children on some shitty interviews for kids science magazines and websites like iflscience). Another one that is extremely annoying is Michio Kaku. However, while he's far from being remotely important in his fields, he DID publish some work at some point. But he's largely a PR guy, just like NDGT. Their only actual work and activity is chewing up some science material, wording it so it is oversimplified so normies who don't understand anything nor have any knowledge or higher education about science (but claim to "love science!!") can follow through some documentaries on the TV or read stupid articles on facebook "i fucking love science!!!" pages.
Every single one of my colleagues, regardless of their political orientation (they're all communists or anarcho-communists) absolutely hate these clown scientists. They're nothing but entertainers, just like the french Bogdanov brothers. All they have as legitimacy is a (very poor and irrelevant) thesis, completed in many years instead of 3.
The real geniuses and people making breakthroughs in these fields are persons that only people working in the field or actively following the prepub game (requires at least a masters level in each field, more or less, only talking about physics and mathematics i don't know about the rest) actually know about.
And most scientists(researchers) including me(simple AT or Maitre de Conf.) are literal nobodies / the bottom of the barrel, even though our work still helps "the geniuses" by doing stuff they can't waste their time on. Some Profs. (the actual rank) are very good, but generally they're like us MCFs when it comes to the actual worth of their work. Pretty sad lol I should have done something else. I am paid minimal wage in france for what I do.
Sorry for the blogpost… Just wanted to give some insight and explain how these "science people" aren't special at all and any user here is probably smarter than them.
I'm sure he actually raped these chicks.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Leafs know all about the phenomenon of the "tv scientist man" who is mostly about social engineering than science.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

I'm sure he actually raped these chicks.
That's it, academic proof that NDGT is a rapist.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Black science man is my new hero.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Haha, no, that's just my own opinion. Now, I don't know how it's like in other countries, but I have many hilarious stories about sex being used as a currency between phd candidates and thesis directors and professors in France. This phenomenom is rampant in the fields of Philosophy, literature, modern literature and human sciences. Basically, thots whore themselves and offer sex to their thesis director in exchange of them doing most of the work.
It's also rampant in artistic fields of universities, in undergraduates where many examinations are just an examiner and the candidate in one room. There have been many scandals about that. It's hilarious.
Basically that's why I tend to believe that the nigg has done it because I've seen so many cases of sexual misconduct at work.
I'm glad they're aware about it, really. My country is absolutely oblivious of that, and basically these PR entertainers are seen as modern times Tesla supergeniuses.
The thing I hate the most, and I am out of ideas as to why this even happens, is when leftists who have never studied science in their lives and barely have been past highschool seem to be so vocal and obsessed about "science!", writing how they love science on facebook, twitter, instagram, when they claim they understand it better when they smoke weed and generally constantly share and retweet "science news" from stupid science news websites like "i fucking love science", full of pictures with women in laboratory suits with protective glasses performing chemistry, together with niggers, arab women in burqas. I just don't get the whole thing. Why science particularly and not, I don't know, medieval history or something…

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Jesus Christ that image. Gas them.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Every time a right winger gets accused he gets deplatformed from everywhere. Why can't the left get the same treatment? Demand they remove this rapist.

Attached: great-courses.png (236.71 KB, 1072x712)

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

not having read rules for radicals
The platforms are "the left" as it is in this day. Why would you expect the left to deplatform its own people even for rules and scandals they themselves made up and support? No that treatment is exclusively reserved for their enemies.