Let's talk about blacks, and how their stupidity influences politics

Let's talk about blacks, and how their stupidity influences politics.

Attached: c05b9174.mp4 (256x464 5.98 MB, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/undeniabletruth/
youtube.com/user/barreltap
youtube.com/channel/UCYIixZJZuXBb-_mnDOkKC3Q
run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php
youtu.be/HcABek5iTU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: c86e4b16.mp4 (408x720 3.75 MB, 2.75M)

Attached: 5fed8e23.mp4 (396x640 1.34 MB, 3.41M)

Let's not. Go fuck yourself kike.

Attached: e8f6db11 (1).mp4 (202x360 928.58 KB, 1.55M)

Youtube has to ban all these videos so people don't find out how stupid niggers are

I was just thinking about that pic, of the overweight nigger in a hospital bed, and the text says something like. this is the end goal of our society, all the work whites put in, is to make fried chicken so cheap niggers get obese, and then we spend our medical technology taking care of them.
Imagine how many man hours are wasted by niggers every time they stupidly destroy or delay something, all the land they are sitting on being wasted, all the resources.
Cant wait for a hard reset on this fucking planet.

Go to cuck chan . You are walking into a chef forum suggesting that people sharpen their knives.

Funny how with zero inteligence agencies , zero hardware, zero investigation, I know that these people are all bots. This entire forum is zog controlled and only kosher threads are allowed to stay active.

That image is titled the "Spic nig cycle"

Attached: 0d7ca5dd63c1f27ea6e8713edc2ca4983a5e30f460c8ea44b64828c7be9d4a82.png (652x728, 403.23K)

Blacks are no more relevant politically than homos or women, all of these "minorities" only vote with short-term gains in mind and can be swayed in any direction (((they))) desire.

#bleached #colonized #makeamericawhiteagain
heil hitler
>>>/wx/40496

It could all be rhetorical

That's you in a nutshell, Daquan.

Attached: no.shit.01.jpg (604x483, 46.99K)

This thread will be screencapped as evidence of how evil those racist nazis online are, despite being 1000% created and spammed by kikes

Attached: Mirror Test.webm (480x360 538.2 KB, 293.49K)

I wish all the anthropological studies of the 19th and early 20th centuries were continued/expanded upon. The lapsus between WW2 and current year with anthropologists fearing to be called Natzees has proven to be detrimental to us in the long run.

Attached: A3.jpg (535x320, 43.84K)

Colin’s minds account is always transcoding the videos. Bitchute or youtube are better but the comments on minds gets lots of related videos and links.
Minds.com/colinflaherty
bitchute.com/channel/undeniabletruth/
youtube.com/user/barreltap
youtube.com/channel/UCYIixZJZuXBb-_mnDOkKC3Q

Agreed that blacks are retarded but I don't think they were behind the huge jewish psyop that brought the jews chosen Trumpstein in,

Why are niggers and jews allowed?

literal monkeys

Attached: niggers are not human they are monkeys.png (1026x1026, 144.06K)

this. get fucked, jew.

Attached: 6bc813008016065b33d0d03aad3666c4b9f8182dc971bfada6d1fdaa3db8e3ee.jpg (556x720 114.18 KB, 102.07K)

Knew it all along, but now i can kill them with zero remorse

Attached: (((you))).jpg (1280x960, 541.2K)

holy shit.

Attached: icannotstoplaughing.png (853x479, 206.24K)

This is why sleight of hand magic tricks defy niggers imagination

Attached: e74ffca84221c308eb7598d881e402a4d692810ce084a56e4476bdcdfcadaa2f.png (255x177, 20.98K)

fucking lol

I'm ALMOST done with the chapter in my book that discusses the science behind this. I just need to remove citation numbers and add them as proper links. And write out that middle section of the second chapter.
Look it over. Help me out. What should I add? What should I change?

get the fuck out of here kike

Oh, right, this is a PDF sample, so my interactive parts don't work. These are galleries you will eventually be able to click through, showing the variations.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 3.03.07 PM.png (825x446, 535.75K)

Good maybe you faggots will stop coming here then.

lurk two more years new nigger

It brings me unbridled joy that you stupid subhuman apes can't get these threads deleted anymore.

Attached: 46f03709e97b57ac8ceced9f53f50076f9c24ea6e8afaaf8bcebd1b5ecaabccf.jpg (1124x900 488.74 KB, 385.64K)

Why is that guy in the bed back of the truck? He's not helping with pushing and is only weighing it down more.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

See;

The entire first section is awkward for a Race based introduction. This concept of good and evil and replacement of the creation myth is extremely awkward for a race based chapter. It feels like verbal masturbation. Good and evil, the devil, Hitler - that's all about a creation myth. You start talking about racism, but the entire concept of racism didnt even exist until Trotsky made it up and used it to attack his enemies in kafka traps - they are just as racist as the people they accuse of it, yet only use it to attack and the person must defend against the claims. most -phobia and politically correct words grew out of this political and social victim status and usage.

Race should be defined by conventional methods and some discussion on anthropology, Darwinism, the assault on race realities in the early 20th century by Jewish interests and show people how we define a race of humans vs a species or sub-species.

I also dont agree with the assessment on Africans and running because of the environment. They didnt hunt or compete for resources like that. It's supposition unless you have some actual fact for it. Being good at modern sprint competitions doesnt mean anything. Most of 1st world is now fat. They seek employment and educational achievements. There is no incentive to run or do that kind of athletic competition and most programs are lacking in it. It's like saying blacks cant play hockey or ski because they are black. They cant afford it and have little opportunity to even attempt it. Basketball, for example, is not a black dominated sport - its a height dominated sport. If you are 6'7" or taller, you have like a 20% chance to make the NBA in America regardless of any other factors. Combine thsi with no other advancement opportunity for blacks due to intelligence level, whites not wanting to play or interact with a lot of black apes and far more stable and realistic career opportunities for them and the rare 0.07% of the population in that height bracket for whites dont want to play basketball. Modern sports and the representation of races in the victories has little to do with the race and is entirely based on opportunity, culture (blacks were indoctrinated by movies like white man cant jump, thug culture, etc always telling them to play basketball or football) and return on investment - its not worth the time or effort to pursue for whites or other races. For blacks, its their only hope of a future.

Another issue is the statement "people dont like being called racists". Only whites care. No other race gives a fuck. They use it for victim status, but no other group cares about the label except when its used against whites or to push an agenda. They dont apologize for their past, acknowledge their mistakes or shortcomings - China had a museum exhibit with blacks side by side in comparison to gorillas and monkeys and hate blacks and dont apologize for any of it. Racism is a solely white based phenomenon.

Switching to a 1st person "I" and then ascribing your ideology and beliefs to a group "and others" in relation to hate of other racists feels out of place. You dont need to explain or excuse yourself nor speak for others.

Even the later sections feel very short and incomplete. Like you just cribbed very basic concepts from Zig Forums infographs. The oxytocin one is especially guilty of this feeling. There's so many more concrete facts and evidence that can be used instead of such an obscure factoid about women and menstrual cycles for sex. Multiple miscegenation sections should be combined into one section.

Ive read other chapters from you. I liked all of them, but this is a weaker one in execution. You have the general idea, but you are cramming topics that are very complex into single paragraphs in many cases. It takes a while to get to the actual topic of race and the entire intro sections have no reason to be used here - maybe a race realism or discussion on social topics (your picture mentions linking to such a topic). Some very broad and generalized statements are used, especially in a 1st person declaration. I feel like an expansion of topics and details is needed. Many of the things you touch on are entire threads that max out on Zig Forums multiple times. You have multiple topics of these threads condensed into less than a page and sometimes single paragraphs.

I'd still like to read more of this book. I think I have 3 or 4 chapters of it saved from posts here. I have a lot of similar collections of topics and writings I want to compile like this at some point. It's so broad a topic and so much is needed from so many diverse topics and even time periods to set stage for understanding of even the simplest modern day issues. Good luck with it.

Attached: polFacts.png (1258x514 60.65 KB, 2.86M)

Wow faggots are almost as hated as niggers.

World War II is the creation myth of modern society.
It existed long before that and was used positively, as we use it.
I talk about that, too!
It's corroborated genetically.
run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php
The book is for whites.
The scope is killing me, yeah.
Oh, I just have a shit ton of citations left to pour through and write about. I'm sure I'll find more.
I rather think mentioning oxytocin is important if we're talking about societal behaviors that are deemed healthy. What else would you recommend, though? I want the argument to be as strong as possible.
I wanted to agree, but one's about the genetic problems of mixing (hence section 1) and the other is about the behavior of mixes (hence section 3).
I do agree. These are topics that take up entire fucking books, after all. I'm trying for a "primer" document–which will still have everything cited therein–that says at the end of each chapter, "For more, see the following works." In this case, The Bell Curve, Defensive Racism, and others on the topic of racial differences and their interaction.

Attached: liberalism.png (843x719 272.98 KB, 197K)

It's amazing to see them spin the narrative in real time like that. It's like the truth is in front of them and they intentionally avoid it.

Just according to kikeaku.

I have archived about 300 or so of Colins videos in HD.. I'm thinking of doing a mega link to share, as the HD ones aren't easy to find these days.. anyone interested?

And leftypol thinks we are all equal.

Not bad so far.

I really need to get the structure of chapter 3 done. It’s the one on jews. A brief overview of their history, their genetics, their psychology, their religion, their culture, their political dealings, and then Israel. Then the rest of the book talks about the damage they’ve done to our understanding of healthy civilization and all the aspects thereof. Getting that 3rd chapter done will allow me to be more directed in what I want to say in the later ones.

add how they were the whores of babylon
talk about how they were teh trash in soddom and gamorrah and talked them into being pieces of shit
talk about how they got rome to fall
then talk about america

Another distraction by indulging in hate thread.

whats hate? niggers are slaves. we didnt start the problem if you8 want to solve that go bitch at them still selling them in africa

It's a kike thread :| They think they trick us, control us, stir up trouble between the races, that kind of thing. Racism, actually, creates an orderly society. When racism ends, riots begin, and all kinds of problems, like crack cocaine and serial killers and rapists.

nice try jews. the end is near

yes pls

it makes since. faggots are anti-civilization agents. much like niggers.

"Hey guise, won't you focus on the niggers? Jews don't control the the Federal Reserve, the US Department of the Treasury, US Department of Commerce, US Department of Labor, US Department of Energy, the Council of Economic Advisers, the Office of Management and Budget, the Economic Recovery Advisory Board, Manufacturing Policy to the President, Presidential Task Force on the Automotive Industry, Export-Import Bank of the United States, Internal Revenue Service, National Credit Union Administration, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of Thrift Supervision, Small Business Administration, Social Security Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Commodity Futures Trading, Securities and Exchange Commission, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Troubled Asset Relief Program, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Treasury Executive Office of Asset Forfeiture, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, the Congressional Budget Office, the United States House Committee on Energy and Commerce, the United States House Committee on Financial Services, the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, The World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund. Niggers influence politics. PLEASE DON'T LOOK UP WHO RUNS THOSE. OYYYYY VEY"

Attached: retarded jew.jpg (443x339, 28.94K)

fucking niggers. arent even real humans. thats how the founders intended it. slaves was the term meant for the africans over their selling them. selling them? slaves. it was a black market over their literally. nobody cared. this thread is about how niggers suck. trying to integrate cattle into the human population

Attached: moon man.jpg (259x194, 11.28K)

jews do control one thing tho
which is what the money is and how they jewed our laws letting them turn eveything substance illegal and into a black market cause
i think the war on drugs.jpg

Attached: war-on-drugs.jpg (1038x539 91.65 KB, 366.96K)

i'm over the point of hating blacks. they're so stupid and wouldn't do shit without jews. i hate jews, arabs and indians more than niggers. niggers exist to be used, the jews fear the whites and blacks teaming up

That last video is a perfect analogy for (((white privilege)))

The jews got to get their exercise now that they aren't in the desert no more.

this is correct. most jews are used as well but all races have a trait that is exploited by controller personalities

I still hate the blacks, nothing but chimps.

No one cares faggot.

they're animals. but do you really hate animals?

Depends on the animal. Some I actually do hate…parasites…which is fittingly descriptive of blacks and other subhumans

If you were forced to take care of a snake that would occasionally bite you for no reason, you would grow to hate snakes.

The nigger is the same.

I concede

It's really good we have niggers in Australia now. We used to be boring but now we're cool.

Oh yeah…you are cool now. I am watching the gang violence increase in your suburbs…you be so cool you practically honorary niggers yourselves.

Attached: nigger rapist joke.png (541x364, 328.85K)

that shoop is glorious. checked too

kill all niggers

It doesn't, they're used as golems - stupid but doing the work so the (((controller))) doesn't have to.

If the bots keep posting funny nigger videos I'm fine with it. This place has been full of redditors since the election so the bots might be more contributory anyways if they were built to mimic old Zig Forums.

What I don't understand is how the hell did niggers ever evolve (what passes for) speech?

youtu.be/HcABek5iTU0

Worse than apes

I would even go so far as to spell it rayciss or """racism""" (tm). Fuck ever using that term seriously.

Sage because niggers being dumb is an extremely basic observation and does not merit a thread with no news or actual politics in it.

Have you ever heard one speak? I usually can't even understand them when they were born in the US and "speak English."

I've seen uncountable dindu clips but that car wash one is truly next level in dinduness. Imagine not even knowing how basic cleaning works. They have ideas of things so blurry that they almost become universalised in a sense, and then applied to everything. That's how you have a nigger trying to collect water in a mesh bin; if he can collect large material objects in it then it must be able to collect water too.

a dog would do something like that
oh wait..

Fuck yeah.

You misspelled "facts".