4:57

"MACRON, PUTE À JUIFS"

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/french-police-clash-with-yellow-vest-protesters-in-paris-122-10987506
context.reverso.net/translation/french-english/PUTE À JUIFS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't swarthy Frenchmen and Jews get together and realise they both love race mixing?

Englishmen and all anglos are losers and weakligns you will never have the balls to rebel against your state

remember to purge the jews when you are done with the goverment otherwise nothing will change in the longrun

Go behead some more Aryans.

KEK

Attached: BasedMacron.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Attached: whore of babylon.jpg (2065x1375, 1.69M)

Btw this is straight out of Gene Sharps color revolution book.

Whatever the case, you frogs are getting a happening and should not waste it shitposting

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. ["Fornication" is interpreted/translated as "idolatry" in the Amplified Bible (AMP), the New American Bible mentions "harlotry"]
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. [King James Version; the New International Version uses "prostitutes" instead of "harlots"].
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible and the New American Bible use "hills" instead of "mountains"].
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

— Revelation 17:4–18 (various)

Attached: merchant5.png (375x444, 96.29K)

Looks like Hel, she still wants to free her father and end all the worlds.

Attached: hela.png (500x750, 688.38K)

And this is required reading.

If this were the case, taking also the circumstances of Macron's G20 meeting, are (((western powers brokers))) trying to off Macron?

I do not see any reason to wage a color revolution in France knowing the fact that they are multikulti already. Or are kikes in frogland trying to incite country wide martial law via massive protests that end up in violence and the use of live ammunition, in order for the removal of africans and muslims so that jewish interests inna frogland won't be destroyed by the non-whites.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614x380, 66.04K)

Sure…totally organic.
There was no lead time or special arrangements made to flood france with that many yellow vests or a wide scale coordinated effort to have sort of a dress code for the protestors. This reminds me of the (((fake news))) political roundup of dissidents in Turkey when Erdogan swept his nation and imprisoned, tortured and murdered a large percent of political opponents (100,000-200,000 of them).
That effort had been planned for months, if not YEARS, but it was all billed as an 'organic movement' that happened over night rather than the result of years of spying and advance planning. Even processing that many people and supplying the training for the 'citizen militia' as well as the outfits would have taken massive resources and planning. Large scale people transport and busing, coordination and training, lead time for citizen militia outfits…detainment camps, assessment and classification of the populace.
Same thing here in Paris…it is all (((coordinated))) at the highest level.
I have a hobby of studying riots and these are about as contained and scripted as it gets.

Attached: Polis turkey lead time.jpg (871x591, 289.46K)

Wow, great thread. Kill yourself.

Frogs are required to keep those yellow vests in their cars at all times.

That is interesting info thanks. I guess a lot of them are disobeying the law then.

Exactly how long do you think the dead should languish in Hel before being set free to live again? Eternity? You might change your mind if you were the first living person who had died and you had been waiting in Hel all this time for the chance to live again.
Just saying, there isn't all that much that is great about our world anymore and there is more than one way to look at anything.

Immediately tries to magically make this Englands fault when France is as much a kike hive and if it is less of a kike hive it's because there are so many fucking niggers.

Already a thread, cunt.

Attached: 1489499047_hon.hon.hon.French.baguette.why.laugh.jpg (500x393, 61.84K)

Someone should setup shop and start selling water balloons, easy $$

PUTE means 'whore' or does it mean 'faggot whore'?
Strange looking baguette…could be a penis, a carrot or a turd…but does not resemble a 'baguette' at all.

faggot whore is gigolo

be careful with the baguette I can make it spill out creme fraiche only 4 (You)

= Kike (((Revelations))) propaganda against Venus and Rome. Kikes didn't like that Titus destroyed their temple and build a temple to Jupiter with sexy Venus on top and four horses.

See that baby in the picture? That's Lucifer. Isn't he evil! Fucking white male!

Hell isn't evil. She takes everyone who wasn't killed in war.

Attached: 279857365389.jpg (2208x3528 44.12 KB, 2.81M)

are those 2 the same thing?

I actually got a visual with that one.

I know, it makes me sad that they portray her as ugly often as well. She is still a goddess…but because men fear and hate what they don't understand, she is maligned.

Revelation is pretty comfy yet chaotic and disturbing all at once.

Attached: 93f7753c2280146491854d54bde0713ba8f7a42b2bbf9ab2c5c47a41cd99fd5f.gif (500x500, 20.98K)

Folkvangr/Heafonen, Alfheim or other halls would be resting places for the virtuous who did not struggle, not Helheim. Only Valhal will be the last to be taken, while all the rest in their peacefulness and non preparing for the final battle will be cloven, "the dead throng Hel-way and heaven is cloven".
"Over the sea from the North, there sails a ship with the people of Hel, at the helm stands Loki."
All those in Hel will someday come back and fight their Volk and Aesir.

Looks like fucking Tony Soprano

Yeah, Macron is such a gay slave of the jews… a disgusting faggot. He would love to flood the country with all kinds of non-White migrants in order to destroy France for his kike masters at the Rothschild Bank.

I am totally loving how the fire is rising in France today.

Attached: 9878r76491543801-785.jpg (865x442 54.37 KB, 56.85K)

i wish the protestors would blow the gas lines and start stealing moar guns

No, not "they have to keep them inside all the time" but "they're safety equipment just like flares or spare tires and the code routiere requires them to have them in their car.

Soon…

Attached: happy merchant loses head.png (620x350, 205.18K)

EE

Attached: fucking circle.png (100x100, 938)

VIVA LA FRANCE

HON HON HON OUI OUI BAGUETTE

Go frogs! You can do it, put your back into it!

Attached: (((sarkozy))).webm (640x480, 6.37M)

"A week ago thousands of protesters, who have no leader and have largely organised themselves online, converged on Paris for the first time, turning the Champs Elysees into a battle zone as they clashed with police firing tear gas and water cannon."

A yellow-vest protester said: "The government is not listening. Revolution cannot happen without violence."

"The outburst of anger is strongest on the outskirts of smaller provincial towns and villages, and underlines the gap between metropolitan elites and working class voters that has boosted anti-establishment politics across the Western world."

>(((metropolitan elites))) … heh heh

>channelnewsasia.com/news/world/french-police-clash-with-yellow-vest-protesters-in-paris-122-10987506

Attached: 9326718-10567123366595290938.jpg (800x400, 36.3K)

My favorite book of the Bible. So rich with symbolism.

It's a beautiful thing mon amis. The first crack in the armor. Ride the tiger. Hail Victory.

Attached: e82de2df2c097bd640fc18c4e7cfececabbcb808.jpg (768x511, 77.55K)

At this stage we need hands, mouths or at least eyes inside of the yellow jackets, slowly informing them of what ths real situation is, making them see the truth and understanding that the "big bankers" are screwing them over with cheap imported labour, government taxes to allow companies to skimp out, and that the filthy whore macron is an archbanker in need of a nice cold drop upon his neck

purge them first

what is this cicruit? I forget how to into electronics

The prophesized Whore of Babylon is unironically Angela Merkel.

= Prostitute of Islam

It's a diode bridge which is part of a full wave rectifier

Attached: Bridge rectifier.jpg (1600x800, 122.35K)

It's an electrical swastika. It separates the positive from the negative.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (557x232, 8.95K)

It makes oscillatory cunts be direct.

Not really, you need a capacitor to do that and you still have a ripple after the capacitor fills up

More and more people are politically opening their eyes and seeing what the jews actually are and what the jews do.
I'm lovin' it.
GTKRWN

Attached: 7048768765183635144529.jpg (750x375 29.87 KB, 39.12K)

Link to uncut speech?

"our apologies for showing how the citizens feel"

That's really fucking cool. I've been getting deep into the spiritual meaning of the swastika and how pervasive it is EVERYWHERE in the universe.

When I meditate I focus on the two polarities of the swastika for my in-breath and out-breath, if you visualize the shape while you are breathing it all flows super naturally.

I'm not sure if you understand what I mean but I want to further explore this symbol as a tool for spiritual enhancement.

Also its very telling why this symbol in particular has been forcibly tarnished by the establishment, they want to separate you from your connection to source consciousness.

Attached: no religion higher than truth.png (200x226, 25.54K)

Braise

Attached: IuYqf.jpg (798x537, 41.29K)

I cannot go a week without seeing something that suggests technology and human consciousness has reached and surpassed what we know today in a period before written history and precollapse.

Attached: affa9a06f3c5e8d42cae73e30bcde8023624bbd28607e583497ebe05c1f56d4.jpg (543x599, 37.32K)

I'm not sure exactly how this site works but I really enjoyed the "other results" when I went there to translate OP
context.reverso.net/translation/french-english/PUTE À JUIFS

Hel is her name simpleton.

I have come to hate Tesla more than I admired him.
He was insane, a greaqt inventor but at the same time, autistic and stupid enough to not profit off of his work and at the end of the daay before he died or as he died, the us government just took his patents because he literally died a virgin.
and now nobody gets to see any benefit from anything he invented or theorized. because the jews want an oil monopoly.
fuck tesla.

i would be careful of theosophy. it has some good stepping stones but seems to be more of a watered down limited hangout. not always so easy to get your hands on source material prehaps but have seen some questionable stuff surrounding blavatsky et al

go back to the oven kike. read up on how the kikes destroyed him because of his ideas on free unlimited power. the one who wanted to profit was edison, and look how the history books reads now.

She was explicitly born looking like twoface. Once side like a normal girl and the other like a rotting corpse. That's why she was given the land of the dead to rule over because everyone was disgusted being around her.

Then why did Baldur go there when Loki got him offed?

Nigger didnt you read my post? I am angry because tesla did not spread his inventions when he had ample opportunity to do so.

i did read your post. he tried to spread his inventions to the kikes (and in the same time tried to be reasonable with them regarding profit vs egalitarian), and guess what they did? stole his ideas and killed him. instead of hating on tesla try to learn from his mistakes.

Because Hel is dead aesir storage. Niggers not accepted, this is upscale.

One side of her face is blue like a frozen dead corpse. There is no heating in Hel - the dead does not require it.

They are not exactly languishing in there. Baldur & Nanna is there keeping them company.

then you should be hating a great deal of our ancestors for not doing anything about the kikes back when the kikes were small and weak, or at any point between then and now

Try to understand his work, but don’t hate someone that could have solved the entire energy “crisis” with his single mind.
There no benefit due to a huge ignorance, and even today, if the masses see his entire work, their minds would not support it.
You hate him, right ?
So stop using wireless networking, this is one of his finding.

don't stop at purging. pogroms are historically failures at ridding the planet of parasitic fleas

It is French Law that every motorist owns a yellow vest as basic safety equipment.

Welcome to nu-Zig Forums where every clueless opinionated newfag American can spout bullshit unopposed.

Why do niggers not wear shirts?

No.
Hel is the realm of dishonorable dead. Cowards, thieves, liars, etc.
Those who were honorable, but never died in war, go to the halls of the various gods that defined how they lived their lives. Craftsmen would go to the halls of Bilskirnir, for example, the halls of Thor, who started as a god of the forge.
Hel is a cold, lifeless, dull place, reflecting the souls of the parasites that are destined to reside there.
Hel, the half-dead, half-alive goddess that make it her home, is not an evil goddess, but really a tragic figure, born the daughter of Loki, when Odin looked upon the horror of her dual dead/alive birth, he immediately cast her down from Asgard, to the realm that bears her name.
Sad, really.

Attached: Hel..jpg (825x968, 281.24K)

Why don't other apes?

No.
The Guillotine was invented by a doctor of the same name, as a quick and relatively painless way to amputate gangrenous limbs.
That they used it for beheading was actually a misuse of the device.

The state and media can't even agree on whether to tell their citizens that this is supposed to profit the left or the right. Their first concern is to hide that this is a proper grassroots movement, and that it's on to their bullshit, and the disinfo they churn out to achieve this is so incoherent that it pretty much only serves to lift the lid even further. What part of the script is this meant to lead on to?

They already know this and established that this is one of their goals. Unlike Zig Forums though they don't need to have it spelled it out to them that bankers = jews to make up their mind. You think they have something to learn from you when they're already schooling you right this instant

I think its because of their inferiority complex.

Found le juif